#YKWIM | Ep 9- What Do Men Want In Love? | Just Girling | Tamada Media
Author Name:Just GirlIing Unfiltered
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@JustGirlIingUnfiltered
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6O1uxJuDFo
Transcript:
(00:01) There lot nice men out there. Please welcome back. You know what I mean? What do men want in love? >> Men want peace. >> Sorry. Can't give can't give last year. I didn't know that girlfriend's day existed. >> He asked me, "So, how do you celebrate?" I don't want gifts. like and then he actually didn't get me. Exactly. Very very well said.
(00:43) I I've been so dumb in my first relationship. That is our love language. basic we are typ casted like okay but when we go to her literally I never been in a relationship congratulations for second marriage crazy thank you writer see this is why we like him >> second marriage actually wanted to explore second chances and Monica is already doing films. She came down, she took the
(01:28) narration in first. It's not just a second chance and telling you 11th or 12th chance. Give chance to life. Give chance to love. Swagamis. Try things.
(02:28) All of this just because I'm a man. Yeah. Guys, let's welcome Ravi. Ravi is a writer, director, actor, human singer, dancer. Okay. Restrictions are
(03:28) nice. We're so happy to have you, guys. Like first man. >> Yeah. Amazing. We don't hate men. Proof. Exactly. Proof. >> Yeah. Do you hate me? >> No, we don't. We don't. >> But anyways, Ravi, we have a tradition. Okay. When we introduce our podcast, when we say welcome back, >> we do the jazz hands. Okay.
(03:49) So, we say welcome back to You know what I mean. >> Welcome back to >> You know what I mean. >> Okay. >> Okay. >> 3 2 1. Welcome back to You know what I mean? No Sunday. No, but seriously. No. See when we talk about love and everything like we are all different from each other. So we want to know from you what breed
(04:34) are men in love? >> Yes. Like Yeah. What do men want? >> No. Why didn't you ask this to your boyfriends? >> We don't have non-existent. We feel like women are little emotional >> and women you know even though we have like jumbled lines or else
(05:22) unpredictable whatever So we really want to understand what do you think first thing because it depends on the individual again it it differs with lot of people genuinely very simple people very simple friends influence
(06:20) girlfriend. I think along those lines what the doubt that I had is and then I feel like proper everything similar environments. I have a friend a guy friend and similar households But the way we express love to our partners is very different. Like >> my like I don't shy away from showing my love. But he's like
(07:09) that's most men that I've met till date. That's what I feel. >> You believe that men and women are built different, right? Physically. Physically. and emotally also till last year I didn't know that girlfriend's day existed red flag so yeah again okay fine we feel and we Learn girls do that very well which is very
(08:00) happy once they learn how to communicate their feelings or show love then they'll do process again. It is a little more easy which is sad.
(08:54) Yeah. We'll have to learn. Yeah. It's better you sit and talk and explain it to them. I know >> I have a very short but funny story about it. Communication is key. Communication is key in Japan. birthday
(09:39) when I like one of obviously and I also come from a place where I'm really scared to take gifts from a mano okay so maybe I saw men like that in my family but still I got like a very green flag boyfriend first >> he asked me so how do you celebrate I don't want anything >> gift like and then he actually didn't get me and I was like so my question is like okay communication is key yeah
(10:25) first one two three relationships boyfriend. So basic and it is a process. first couple of relationships. Okay.
(11:11) I don't think so. I'll tell you a story. I had two like friends. Both of them are my friends. They started dating college. They were dating for example lunch. and she asked the guy to come soon lunch whatever her favorite things were done they fought about it she told I'm hurt I told you to come I don't want to talk to you about it like I don't want to talk to you for a while but obviously so she is someone who needs space he's someone who needs to talk who needs to resolve it and move past it they broke up
(11:55) >> and now the guy's It's not like they cheated on each other. Her point is and were not happy that gay was doing the same thing. Don't you think that emotionally wisdom again when I say it depends on the individual if that guy is there if your ex-boyfriend is like that >> not mine not true Wisdom
(12:47) movies to see what love is and we fall in love mostly the stories we know we tend to fall in love and then we realize if this girl is actually whom I really want or Initial stage, initial love, fulfill me.
(13:31) That's cute. Yeah. No, to actually circle back to Pranita's story like you told me like your boyfriend didn't give you gifts. So when I was like seeing like just friends like I invited a couple of people I was like no gifts I don't want gifts and everything but like very like specific gifts like a couple of oh my god I am the so like it became Like it started hitting me because birthdays like my love language is giving them flowers and calling it a day. But like I
(14:16) put in a lot of efforts for flowers like think and do that. So then all of that like you know when you're so in love with a person or something like so I don't think your boyfriend loved you I I've been so dumb in my first relationship at least in the starting phases fell in love all dreamy and all but That is our love language.
(15:14) We met it was some event. I was going to some event and I dressed up very well and she wanted to meet me before the event. Look, how am I looking and all very sweet of her. We met in the afternoon and she's like so Oh,
(15:58) so we need to know we we learn things. >> It's okay. Come on. You always save water. >> I love your body order. >> Since we have a man on this podcast, insider info. So I'm keeping it real. Okay. So where they're like when they're like quoting each other or like they're falling in love if 100's the maximum
(16:51) I like people who are so minus 20 points he's at 80 but you are everyone's at zero okay level And then you build up from there. How true is that? Like how true is it relationship when you start liking each other? Start liking each other. Plus 100. Ah. >> Exactly. 100. >> Exactly. Very very well said. Okay. first thing.
(17:33) Okay. Okay. When it breaks Good. Okay. So, no. Again, so very clear. She's very
(18:20) clear or a pointity. So, and they're like again most of the boys that's that's how it works this I really don't understand this like when I went through this one major breakup Maturation it was like a really long term like relationship.
(19:06) So >> and then I felt like before opposite person starts hating me or I start hating him I'll just tell him. M >> but when I actually told him he is like you know all this macho behavior or introvert or what whatever he broke down he started crying and he's like just I didn't see it coming like I I was surprised I think we are getting more comfortable with each other is what he thought.
(19:48) >> Yeah. They're oblivious. I feel in love. We don't see it coming. We tend to be there. I think that's kind of sweet in a way also like you're so in love. I also think that is avoidant. That's red. That's red behavior.
(20:34) I also think I love you these days. Not my opinion. What do you think about it? different but like still if you're in touch with your emotions there's nothing more attractive they can think that you're a red flag but again it is your choice when you say if
(21:23) I think it is a very wrongly used word portrayed word also And I think if a man has a feminine side and if he's embracing it, I think nothing like it. It is I'm telling you it is so good for you girls. >> Uh >> can you give an example something to understand it better? >> Yeah.
(21:48) I mean if he's like when you say if he's weeping if he's showing that vulnerable side to you he is not showing that to anyone else >> then that is fine. We are we are typ casted like okay but when we go to we'll be like we'll be ourselves we'll be so nice we'll we like to pamper her or we we like to be pampered and create I think it is very good and healthy And
(22:33) uh I think sing I don't think sing is bad also genuinely saying >> so he can be a sim because he is he is that person. If you have a problem okay fine you have a problem with it but if he's a s yeah yeah he's a s >> and uh if it works in the relationship very good very good because I know a lot of men who are like very pookies.
(22:57) >> Yeah. So while they have they have very beautiful relationship with their girlfriends, wives or whatever now friends and almost most of them are pukis. So yeah I see I see very happy relationships and marriages. >> So I think I think it's it's a very good space. Uh I don't know if I've answered >> I think you did.
(23:19) I think you did. So like clearly I never been in a relationship saying we love to sorry men worship me. Okay. I I wanted to ask you girls because you've not been in relationship for suppose if you fall for if you fell for someone and you guys are in a relationship and uh how would you handle that situation
(24:05) to be honest Where is it? No, the anger whatever. Oh, is it is it that simple? and but I really feel like you should just understand me like why I'm behaving this reaction. So they're always like they want to
(24:57) solve things for you. So that's where I feel like. So I would like bash you. I would be very emotional. I would not think practically and then I'll sit down and then explain. But the one thing that I don't want it to change is that don't you can't see me from a different perspective. I'll not see you from a different perspective.
(25:20) Still love you same. >> That's how I handle. Excuse me. If I am angry, he should be quiet. If he's angry, I should be quiet. >> Perfect. Perfect. How How do you do it? So in I'm the younger sibling. Okay. So usually for younger siblings if you can relate basic mommy daddy mother you are usually the quieter one. You have to be there like the cushioning types >> like diplomats that doesn't make you smart.
(26:01) It just makes you >> you know smarter in the situation like Yeah. So ideal situations I think we are we all are like good and okay we need to communicate and talk but we are humans after all because he's Everything logical.
(27:14) Just be there. Listen to her. breaking point. So a breaking point breaking point needs to be handled well. That's what I've learned.
(28:07) >> Clock it. >> Clock it. >> Clock it. >> Cinema is a very huge influence or anything that anything that's created, filmed and put out. >> I feel like that influences people a lot. Girls kind of boys writing wise what do you feel like direction and writing wise what do you feel about it >> what kind of characters you like more than the characters I would go with the story for second marriage second marriage next driver
(28:53) so probably but coming to the characters I like I really like Sumant from God that is a very nice character just loving her shouldn't be your character is what I feel it and yeah >> there should be more >> but Sumant from Godavari he He has many things, many other things. Then he falls for her.
(29:28) Once he falls for her, he'll stay true to that. >> Yeah. >> And see the person whom I am right now is because of the movies that I watched from my childhood. Yeah. Yeah. Now that you've mentioned character, we were discussing about
(30:14) Anand >> like I feel uh starting he's like let me be your night and shining armor like even then starting I'll be the man in your life but then you know her as an individual she's a whole different person >> autonomy I'm just a part of her life. I just want to be a part of her life. Like I'm not here to overshadow you or not.
(30:54) That silent kind of like supportive love is what we look for generally. >> I think I think they've changed a lot. At least the rate has gone down very much. So they've become sensitive and they they're being nice. There lot nice men out there. Please relationship. There are so many nice guys out there. >> But like this conversation reminded me of a movie.
(31:39) >> There's Gautam. He's one of our favorite characters ever. Okay. Chala chala like see he loved Miduna. Okay. Mhm. >> Mituna. Mituna. Mituna. Huh. He loved her. Chala. But like >> chala silent love. I feel like sidelines. He was happy to love her from the sidelines and everything. Okay. >> Whereas Navin Chandra's character was like very loved.
(32:06) He approached her even to add to what you said. writer's I'll give you of course Rahul's character we love him so much character I felt so sorry for him you know all he knew was to love her very unconditional but very way different kind When you show people these kind of
(32:50) characters, very well written art wise, it is nice. >> No boundaries, nothing but very short story. Used to tell me that he likes me and all. We knew each other since so long. That's when he opened up and he's like, I think I had like this crush on you since so long. I'm like pencil jeans offer
(33:36) that is little bit low confidence but then he used to be like I just wanted to convey what I feel and then he used to like I I'm guilty but I used to do this block and block block and block game I respect him as a person but to be honest I haven't like intermediate also scared randomly actually I blogged him. He was so obsessed.
(34:18) He used to send me happy Valentine's Day. >> What? >> Yeah. And then I stopped and then he's like if something happens to me I think you are the problem. It went to that level. I'm like did I just imagine this person was not like this phone that is all cute while listening phonemail spam account there was this one account called like for example virum bro and I felt like And I was so scared.
(35:03) So coming back to it like is little bit like that. If it happens in real life and people behave like they own you is extreme. This is the consequence. And the plot twist is like 20 when I was 15. So that was problematic all the time. He was in like third year or fourth year like >> but yeah crush topic boys again I get it when he says but I wanted to confess my feelings but it is okay.
(35:43) I just wanted to convey it. I complimenting like I I know for a fact you have that habit. You compliment a lot of people. Oh, you look nice. Your dress is nice. >> When I grew up, I'm like you can be free with anybody. >> But yeah, that's because I had a similar experience. So 25. Yeah.
(36:28) when I was 25 26 I had a huge crush on someone like mad crush on someone we didn't look at each other's eyes at all ever I >> yeah I meanal of course and then after 2 years I decided because I know that I'm moving and I know that I'm not going to see her because that I like her so I did tell it to her. I texted her.
(37:11) I think I'll be moving out of this place. I asked and we met and surprisingly she also told similar kind of things and I was satisfied. Okay. We we were walking and she was going to some building and I was going to the other. Then she said last else. He said, "Hey, now that you have my number, you can text." Okay, nice. Good.
(37:59) Next year, she texted saying, "Hey, it's very nice." And I wish success for you. Whatever whatever it started there and oh my god that uh new year message started things and one of the biggest mistakes of my life. So characters when I write I think probably the stories that I see around and the people whom I meet.
(38:39) >> Second marriage ever story. >> Second marriage. Oh second marriage there it's story of lacks of people who got married second time. Yeah. So I mean I know a lot of people who got married. Oh really? last episode. I feel like YouTube romcoms. We miss romcoms a lot. Easy breezy watch. We miss those. >> Then we also saw your writing for example.
(39:21) One thing I know it's a short series but window seat. No, >> just my abai and then the entire first season is they talk to each other. >> Yeah. >> And the conversations are so wholesome. >> Yeah. >> So when you are attempting to write like first of all congratulations for >> second marriage. Crazy. >> Thank you. >> Yeah. Right. >> See this is why we like him.
(39:47) >> He's so like no questions I'll adapt. So you've written the characters, you've built the world and you also directed it through your lens. >> So we want to know like first of all we are very happy. >> So yeah like how was your journey with you want to know about second marriage writing process direction process? Yeah.
(40:22) And I am a romcom guy. I like to watch romcoms, slice of life dramas, something relatable. I would want to watch. We put movies like this. I I never wanted to become an actor. I never wanted to come to movies. Come into movies. It just happened. Someone asked me when I was working with it. When I was singing, someone spotted me, a director.
(40:53) He said, "Why don't you act?" So, I thought I'll act. And it worked very well that short film. And uh okay, I like I like doing this. He only came up with one more script. But it started and then I got interest in writing. Basically, storytelling is something that I really like. school. I used to write plays, skits.
(41:26) I I used to love daydreaming. I think it started then. I think it started then where stories keep brewing in your mind and then there is some way out in the school that you put it out. And when I came to films then I found a bigger way and I write windows. Thanks. Thanks for uh watching Windows. You guys should also watch.
(41:48) Okay. We shot in a train. Okay. The general compartment something very close to my heart where YouTube long for short started. People started making shots with their phones and they used to upload and million million views. the YouTube head, he came up and he says but then that got me thinking why can't
(42:34) we make a cinematic vertical format series very like very you're one of the very few people who started in Telugu >> so it is very close to my heart and because it is like a 12 episode series, 12 episodes, human emotion because we talk about co, we talk about people leaving to the US and uh we talk about PMSing and uh >> my love >> breakup and lot of things.
(43:08) So all these are very relatable points. Same with second marriage. Second marriage actually I wanted to make it a short series again. some brand wanted uh short series ideas. So I pitched uh to one of the brand people and they're like second marriage. But yeah, I tried convincing them and and I wanted to explore second
(43:55) chances and but uh they didn't agree to it and then it didn't leave my mind once the idea came to my mind it just didn't leave my mind I started brewing and short series long form series then I thought oh this is good I'd want to keep a real life couple would bite couples they're very open about it. So let us get some real life couple to act in the sun.
(44:28) >> We pitched to a couple of couples. >> Wait, so you didn't think for yourself? >> No. No, I didn't. >> Damn. So you you actually didn't think like you want to act when you actually started building it? >> No, I didn't think. Yeah. >> So >> Okay. >> Yeah. I don't know. I I thought I wanted someone else to act act and I want to direct it very well.
(44:54) The point is being sold. He's like he doesn't even know the story. Okay. Okay. Okay, we'll get some very nice actress to play the female lead. Then Monica is already doing films and she's doing big projects. Yes,
(45:41) I took it from some director and I asked her. She came down, she took the narration in first sitting. Oh, okay. >> We are so happy to see Monica also you know back doing all these romcoms. We used to watch like Indian dirt and I think a lot of people >> started liking her with the romcoms with the web series and >> and she's damn pretty.
(46:09) Oh my god, she's very pretty. Yes, >> she is. She is. >> Yeah. So, we happy to see her back. Thanks for that. Thank you for >> Okay. >> Don't gas him up too much. Also, please see he's educating us. He's the green flag. You green t-shirt. So please, >> since we're talking about second marriage, I actually want to know about like >> your opinion, all of y'all's opinion on second chances.
(46:43) Let's say you're seeing someone and you're breaking up, whatever, and then right person, wrong time. So I think that's the worst thing you can tell anyone when you're breaking up because that leaves like like where you're like, "Oh, maybe there's a second chance like I can go back to this person or they're still willing to try if it's the right time since I'm the right person.
(47:25) " >> So like I want to know your opinions on this. >> That's worst. Please second chances when you say we tend to get a lot of inhibitions that is wrong. It's not just a second chance. I'm telling you 11th or 12th chance. Give chance to life. Give chance to love. I think it'll happen when it will happen. And even if someone didn't
(48:11) fall in love, just give chance to it. That's it. >> I relate with this because uh I had like I said, I had like very long-term relationship and I never believed that breakup. woke friend. I agree. Don't hate me. And I still remember when we and the worst part is guys good terms break up
(48:56) >> and you like the person but like whatever the reason is >> that is horrible. >> Yeah. >> Your entire anatomy changes. I still remember I broke up and the next day I felt like I felt like like I actually had stitches >> like some operation like like physically I had stitches and I need to wait until they heal and everything.
(49:19) I started questioning everything. I I thought I will never like impossible that I look at someone and like again even if I like someone maybe I'm assuming it's not like love it's like >> most of the second it's like giving to yourself is very hard is what I believe >> again love is a beautiful feeling you want to be in it.
(49:51) You'd want to be loved. And why why just stop with so with something that is that has that broke you? >> Fair. But Ravi, the burning question. In conclusion, >> what do men want in love? >> Um, I think men men want peace. I think more more than anything, >> sorry, can't give but still. Yeah, we I think we choose peace.
(50:25) I think we would want to go to someone who whom we feel like a home. And I think it is that in the end we want peace. We want we want someone to share things with. We want we want a real love story. If it's real, nothing like it. If it's if it is giving you peace, nothing like it. I think that is what men want. just so you know people like like see I get that okay mother's love is unconditional but at the same time
(51:13) for them I feel like a feeling of home with your person is different from her being your mom. Like she can't come and be like that's where I feel like guys get confused. I don't know how right I am but like this is my observation like it means that uh with moms we are like we are we become that very sensitive sensitive boys with moms we would want that comfort space with that
(52:01) is not what everyone Because moms do a lot. They do a lot of work. Girlfriend. I think it is just that when I'm in love, there is no one who's like more cringe than I am. Okay? Like I'm very poet, flowers and everything. So like it doesn't matter what like gender but like like I like giving >> blushing. Yeah. I am not. No.
(52:41) So I really like giving flowers >> like any relationship platonic romantic. I like giving flowers. I like writing letters. One very like niche thing that I did, something special to me is I like sending them emails. >> Like to have our own little thread going on where when I'm having like a really nice day, I would send them like out of nowhere, I'd send them like an email.
(53:03) But like there are a few things that I do when I'm in love that I'm like, "No, it won't change from like this is very cute and it's so me in love." So I don't change that no matter what. Do you guys have something like that? For me it's like I just blast bombs fireworks First thing Google.
(54:06) So I started learning more about flowers. >> This has been really fun. >> I tried. So what is this one thing you want to tell to all the men in love selfresect? So okay yeah it is no wrong but yeah but yeah more than your selfrespect
(54:52) sometimes your girlfriend is very important >> so it was very fun episode so happy that you're here and we have little gift >> I had fun Sorry that Oh my god. Oh, >> nice. This deserves a gift in there.
(55:40) >> Thanks, t-shirt. Thank you >> again. Once again, thank you so much for coming and we I think conversation. We learned a lot. >> We did. >> Yeah. Different perspectives and it was such a fun topic. >> We're so glad you are the first guy on this girl or set. >> I had fun too. Thank you. >> Yeah. I really like >> all the best for >> all the best for second marriage.
(56:25) >> Thank you. >> All the best Monica, not Ravi. >> All the best to you both. Yes. >> Yeah. Anyways, >> guys, do not forget to like, share, and subscribe to >> Justing Unfiltered.
No comments:
Post a Comment