Sunday, August 2, 2026

They are planning to eraze Hinduism | ft. Praveen Mohan

They are planning to eraze Hinduism | ft. Praveen Mohan

Author Name:Supertalks Clips

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@SupertalksClips

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRAOXRmGP7s



Transcript:
(00:02) To conclude this episode, if there's one thing that all Indians should know and they should be probably because now that we take the ancient history and ancient knowledge into consideration, what should they know about themselves and what should they know about their identity as an Indian? >> The most important thing as an Indian to remember is that we are the only country that is still following the same religion even after 5,000 years.
(00:48) The most important detail that they have to remember is that we have 1 billion Indians who are still worshipping the same gods without missing the continuity even after thousands and thousands of years. So, if you go to Egypt nobody's worshipping the raw or thoth. All the Egyptian gods are gone. If you go to Greece, nobody's worshipping Hercules or Thor.
(01:21) Now, they've become superheroes in movies. They've all They're all started to move to a newer religion. But, India is the only country that is still worshipping the same gods even after thousands and thousands and thousands of years. And there's going to be a huge attempt by external forces to change that. Okay? There's going to be huge attempt to change India also to make sure that we no longer worship these gods.
(02:02) In the next 50, 100, 200 years and this is part of the brainwashing to say, you know, how can you believe in so many gods? You know, why are your gods looking like this and how can you accept this theory? And how can [clears throat] you say that there are many gods? And how do you worship these gods? And this is all superstition.
(02:24) This is actually a veiled attempt to change our beliefs and our religion to just adapt to their religions and their beliefs. Okay? And it's our responsibility uh for every Indian because this is the last bastion. This is the only country that still has that. Okay? And it's all our responsibility to stand up and say, "No.
(02:55) We are very proud We may have many differences, but we can we should be saying, 'No. We are very proud that we are continuing to worship the same gods. We are proud of our religion.' And it's our duty to keep it for another you know, thousands and thousands of years. That's what I would say." >> Beautiful.
(03:17) I think This is what it connects the south to the north and north to the west that if somebody is I often watch videos of some really really hidden or not hidden maybe really poor villages even if they're not probably eating three times a day, still I would see their videos doing bhajan. Still I would see them sitting in temples and doing kirtans.
(03:46) And I think this is one connection that that weaves the entire nation together. Be it I feel so proud when I see the people in the south so culturally rooted. Even the actors in southern southern industry, I see them wearing dhotis and I see them wearing tilak all the time. And now you would see the difference in north as well.
(04:12) Because the because of the invasions and we couldn't see the temples in north of India. Still I would say that people love going to Hanuman temple on every Tuesday. They love to go to Shani temple on a Saturday. So this belief is keeping the entire country intact and as a nation we are one. Uh before I would let you go, I want you to I was just thinking the other day that before I die, which are the five temples I must visit in my life? And nobody better than you who can recommend.
(04:54) So before anybody leaves this earth, which are the five must visit temple that every Indian should go? >> The first one is Kailasa Temple in Ellora Caves because it's made out of a single rock and it's a marvel. Right? The second one is Angkor Wat, the world's largest religious structure and the world's largest Hindu temple in the world.
(05:22) This is in Cambodia, by the way. The third one is Chennakeshava Temple. This is in Karnataka. This is known for its machining technology. This is known for its rotating pillars. It's known for It's actually known as the Kalakshetra or the ocean of art because it has more than 10,000 carvings.
(05:46) The Chennakeshava Temple in Belur. That's a third one. The fourth one is the Prambanan Temple. This is in Java, Indonesia. This you you won't believe the beauty of this temple. Okay? Again, it's out of India, but once upon a time it used to be a part of the larger India, right? So, the if you go to Prambanan Temple, it's just a magical site.
(06:13) And the last one is the Brihadeeswarar Temple in Thanjavur. Guys, once you set your eyes on the Brihadeeswarar Temple, you'll never forget it. So, those are the top five temples you need to see. >> And what are we seeing Praveen Mohan doing in the next, say, two years or five years of time? >> We are doing lots of tours. Many, many requests have come and they're like, "You're so selfish.
(06:41) You just go to the temples yourself." Uh now, I've started taking people with me to various temples. We're doing a tour in India, we're doing a tour in Cambodia, in Thailand. And then, uh we research more and more temples. I have so many temples in Nepal, in uh um in in in so many in Vietnam. We want to stay in Vietnam for more than 6 months because there are so many Hindu temples.
(07:13) Okay? So, we have My list is long and it's it's full of ancient temples. >> Beautiful. Best of luck for your tours. And thank you so much for being back on the show. It was great to host you. >> Thank you for having me. >> Done. Wonderful. Good job. Concluding. >> [gasps]

No comments:

Post a Comment