Friday, September 25, 2026

Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage: The Truth Nobody Talks About | Shashank Chelmilla | VOM

Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage: The Truth Nobody Talks About | Shashank Chelmilla | VOM

Author Name:Voice of Mogasala | Telugu Minds

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@voiceofmogasala

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Oezl3_ueU





Title: Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage: The Truth Nobody Talks About | Shashank Chelmilla | VOM

Author Name: Voice of Mogasala | Telugu Minds

Description: Arranged Marriage vs. Love Marriage is one of India's biggest relationship debates. Does the type of marriage determine happiness, or is long-term success built on something much deeper?

In this episode of VOICE OF MOGASALA | Telugu Minds, Siva Kalyan Mogasala sits down with Shashank Chelmilla, Founder & Curator of House of Matches, to explore marriage compatibility, relationship psychology, choosing the right life partner, emotional intelligence, communication, trust, family values, and the foundations of lasting marriages.

Drawing on years of experience in professional matchmaking and luxury weddings, Shashank shares practical insights into partner selection, modern dating, relationship compatibility, and building successful long-term relationships beyond algorithms and conventional expectations.

Whether you're planning to get married, considering arranged marriage or love marriage, helping someone find the right partner, or simply interested in understanding relationships more deeply, this conversation offers actionable insights that can help you make one of life's most important decisions.

Unlike algorithm-driven matrimony platforms, House of Matches believes successful marriages are built through thoughtful human curation, emotional compatibility, shared values, lifestyle alignment, communication, discretion, and genuine human understanding.

In This Episode

• Arranged Marriage vs Love Marriage
• Choosing the Right Life Partner
• Professional Matchmaking Secrets
• Green Flags & Red Flags Before Marriage
• Why Modern Marriages Fail
• Divorce & Relationship Psychology
• Emotional Compatibility vs Physical Attraction
• Communication, Trust & Emotional Intelligence
• Family Expectations & Cultural Values
• Modern Dating vs Traditional Matchmaking
• Astrology vs Compatibility
• Luxury Wedding Stories
• Telugu Marriage Culture
• Practical Marriage & Relationship Advice

Whether you believe in arranged marriage, love marriage, or remain undecided, this conversation challenges common assumptions and offers practical insights into building healthier, stronger, and longer-lasting relationships.

About the Guest

Shashank Chelmilla is the Founder & Curator of House of Matches, an exclusive members-only matchmaking platform helping individuals build meaningful long-term relationships through thoughtful human curation.

Learn more:
https://houseofmatches.in/

About The Kalyan Show

The Kalyan Show is the flagship long-form Telugu podcast from Voice of Mogasala, featuring conversations on artificial intelligence, technology, business, startups, finance, science, healthcare, education, leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, relationships, psychology, and public policy.

Join the Conversation

Arranged Marriage or Love Marriage?

What is the one quality you would never compromise on while choosing your life partner?

Share your thoughts in the comments.

If you enjoy thoughtful Telugu conversations, subscribe to VOICE OF MOGASALA | Telugu Minds and share this episode with someone who may benefit from it.

Chapters

00:00 Trailer
02:47 Dowry in Modern India | Does Dowry Still Exist?
06:46 How Wealthy Families Choose the Right Life Partner
08:51 The Jubilee Hills Mindset | Unrealistic Marriage Expectations
09:59 What Women Really Look for in a Husband
12:20 Caste, Religion & Marriage | The Reality in India
14:56 A Real Matchmaking Success Story
16:18 Why Wealthy Families Prefer Early Marriage
18:01 Why Modern Marriages Fail | The Real Reasons Behind Divorce
18:53 What Financially Successful People Look for in a Life Partner
22:06 What Men Really Look for in a Wife
24:38 Family Interference in Marriage | Hidden Challenges
28:32 The Biggest Mistakes People Make Before Marriage
30:12 How to Choose the Right Life Partner
31:38 The One Decision That Saved a Marriage
33:50 Astrology vs Compatibility | Is Horoscope Matching Enough?
35:38 How I Became a Professional Matchmaker
39:13 Relationship Advice Every Young Adult Should Know
41:12 What Marriage Really Means
43:48 The Role of Women in Building Strong Relationships
45:02 The Foundation of a Successful Marriage
47:44 About VOICE OF MOGASALA | Telugu Minds
48:32 Final Thoughts & Key Takeaways

More from Voice of Mogasala
Instagram:   / voiceofmogasala  

WhatsApp Community: https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VaHo...

Disclaimer: This video is for educational purposes only. The opinions expressed by the guests are their personal views and do not reflect our stance. We have no intention of defaming or harming any individual, brand, product, country, or profession mentioned in this video. Our aim is to provide information to help the audience make informed decisions.

Transcript:
(00:00) Earlier, people said that it would be good to bring a child from the village, now they are afraid that a 23-year-old girl has come. I have two international trips annually, one domestic trip for three months, one bag for 5 lakhs above , if my mother-in-law can give me a solid tire annually, if not, then even a diamond set is okay, that is the girl's requirement, this is the girl's requirement, this is not a city girl, the girl's requirement is two years in the city, she should bring me a monthly salary, take me shopping,
(00:24) don't stop me no matter how much I shop . These are small desires, very small desires, even if I start a new life after getting married, I don't know which blue drum I will be seen in. I am afraid of going to any hill station. So , don't you have some such fears, at such a time, what will they ask you? Basic and that is peace of mind, don't have a fight when you come home.
(00:44) Why didn't you pick up the phone? All these issues arise, don't they? That is the first requirement. There are people in business who think that the son-in-law who comes to me should take over my entire business. So if we look at the category and look again, do we call it a marriage or a business deal? Uncle told me the same thing, even if he earns 30 20 on his own, 32 is a thousand crores, but 30 20 is not a thousand, but where does he earn crores? If he can do anything on his own, we can develop him because
(01:09) we are already in 15 2000. That is, 2000 is also a crore, okay, add all the figures given in this podcast. Tell me in the end how many crores I am getting now my maid is there Shobha what are you saying Shobha what is the point of your daughter's marriage okay nothing big I have three plots of land I am giving one in Shamshabad it is only one and a half crores 50 crores to 70 crores sir.
(01:31) I am a maid servant sir did you give dowry again she is like that early morning near Shamshabad. There she used to get on the tab and come to our building in Nanakunguda and work and go back again. So she has three plots like that. Will you have a title for this story Ya Rich Made Aa Rich Made What is Marriage in Your Works Whoever it is or not, let's see if one person was born for you or not.
(01:54) That's a beautiful feeling I have seen all the successful marriages around me, my parents, the next morning after the night, my mommy does everything for my father. My father gets up early and puts her on tablets, does she make tea or does all this happen. That is the beauty of marriage, so I will ask you a question. Okay, are you ready for marriage, when do you want to get married? If you do, what kind of girl do you want? Did a boss take a phone call and make you happy? Hey, I really liked the work I did. They have two MLAs. Both grew up
(02:22) in the party cadre. We cannot ask those around us directly, we cannot ask those whose relationship has grown so close. As shown in our movies, no one can think that my daughter is yours. That was my happiest moment when I could not connect the children of two MLAs who had a 30-year relationship.
(02:39) That was the statement that I made. It was very nice to hear. Actually, a small conversion took place in the team two days back. What we do when the conversion is going on is that we do a lot of experiments on our platform. These experiments get a big no, sometimes they get an yes, why do they say this, why do they say this? But the thing is, why did I want to do this conversion? Marriages are very common in India, so spending money on weddings is also very common.
(03:12) So we spend according to who they are. But still, if a luxury wedding is to be held, if a VIP wedding is to be held in an old man's house, what kind of stories are there behind it? A normal wedding is a normal wedding. What are the stories behind the weddings we have in our homes? So I wanted to talk about all this once .
(03:28) Definitely and more over, the way of asking for dowry has changed. That is, everyone has come to the mindset that I don't actually take dowry. But still, if you take something indirectly, you give it to your girl, it has nothing to do with us. This is also part of the societal peer pressure.
(03:44) There are many types of people who ask, "What did the four of you bring?" It hasn't changed yet. How much do we think that they won't change among Telugu people. Even in that peer pressure, there are situations where some people don't like it, but they ask. Another aunty also said recently, very recently, yesterday or so, "Mom, I don't really want anything from you, girl, put it on, but if you tell me how much you are giving me, I have to tell the four of you.
(04:09) Oh, my daughter-in-law brought 1000, 100, 200. These are many thousands and lakhs. Court, okay, what's the point? Today, in Hyderabad, if you take a community that is a land-oriented community, if you take a land-oriented community based on Hyderabad city, if you look at the communities of those who were born and raised here, everyone usually has more than 100, but the land value has increased so much in the city .
(04:37) Bro, you You know how they say, if you go beyond 100, that's a big amount of rupees, bro, we hear a lot, bro, 100 is for everyone, lately 100 per person, interesting take , bro, now we have a maid, I used to live in Nanakramguda, what are you talking about, Shobha, what do you mean by that, Shobha, what do you mean by your daughter's marriage, okay, nothing big, I have three plots for my daughter , one in Shamshabad was given to me, it was worth 50 crores to 70 crores, sir, did you give dowry to my maid, sir, again, what about Early Morning, near
(05:07) Chilkur, near Shamshabad? There are these cabs there, she gets in that cab, comes to our building in Nanakramguda, works and never goes back. So she has three such plots. Now, if you look at the actual situation, it is better for people to stay in the villages and the surrounding cities than in the cities.
(05:27) No one has grown as much as they have, bro, I really want to have a title for this story. Ya rich made that rich, I called you a servant for your rich, that's better, yes, I'm not like that now, bro. So now, once upon a time, my eldest grand mother was given to Thukkuguda. Okay, Thukkuguda.
(05:47) Then when I was a child, they used to go," Oh, they're taking me to some town. "They thought," Thukkuguda. "Okay, Thukkuguda. Then we used to get on the bus and go to Thukkuguda. If we had gone to Thukkuguda, my father would have said," If it hadn't been for my father, my mother would have taken us in the bus with our two young children.
(06:00) "What did they say to Thukkuguda? We won't come to that town. Now, look at Thukkuguda. Thukkuguda has become a city. My grand mother's land rate has gone down. My grand mother has become the richest. So ya like there are many such variations bro so everyone obviously after the increase in land valuation now here in Andhra we saw the kind of hike it went up to and there are people who left their homes here and there from Hyderabad and sold their homes overnight and went there we have seen in many situations. So in
(06:30) terms of money people are looking for something similar to our level to maintain our lifestyle and make sure that two children are comfortable at the same time I am not saying that they cannot ask for dowry the way it is asked has changed that's it not VIPs we come to celebrities. What I used to think is that celebrities have money.
(06:51) Political people have money. I used to think like this but recently I have come to understand a little bit that even a businessman has more money. Let me tell you that if you put more money into real estate, then let's say that everyone in a segment has an amount. So which category of people like which category of people more.
(07:08) A person in construction thinks that it would be good to have some kind of people. A person in business will have a son-in-law who comes to me and wants to take over my entire business. If there is no Else, then all this will have to be taken care of next. So if you look at the categories like this and look at it again, will it be called a marriage or a business deal? I can't even say that right now I think there has been a lot of change in terms of change.
(07:31) Now there are very big construction conglomerates that I know. That uncle told me the same thing, that mother earned a 30 20 on her own, okay, 302 is a thousand crores, 30 20,000, 30 20 is not a thousand, but where does she earn from? Okay, fine, in big families, did she earn anything on her own? If that boy is working in their own company, what kind of changes did that boy bring in the company, what did he do usefully in the company? Is that boy smart? If he earns 10 or 20 on his own, I can
(08:17) start a company and take him somewhere else with my status. Whether he has potential or not is the basic identity, so there are many people who look at those who have potential. Now if he can do something on his own, we can develop him because we are already in 15 2000. There are many situations where even 10,000 crores is okay, so add all the figures that came in this parcast and tell me in the last minute how many crores are being made to me and it is really like that, Shiva.
(08:50) What should I do? It is like this outside. All the Hyderabad people have a fantasy called Jubilee Hills Tensi, right? What is the real story? Jubilee Hills Tensi, Tensi is what I think, if we look at where it started, now kitties are big, so. So 10 Tensi, there are one, three, four kitties in it.
(09:10) They don't let anyone else come outside. So here from Vijayawada to Godavari to multiple belts, I thought it was crazy in Hyderabad, but people call me from there also and say we only want Jubilee Tensi relations. Okay, you have to go there as a daughter-in-law, you have to go to your daughter-in-law, that is the case for many people.
(09:29) I have seen it in many people. That area is MP, MLS colony; earlier they were usually the only ones there, now everyone is there. Sotense, going to your daughter-in-law is a big syndrome. I call it our Jubilee Girl Syndrome. So that is an issue. How is that an issue, there are still relationships there.
(09:48) When compatibility matches are done in low percentiles, financial matches are done, and people who do everything are asked to marry a girl, where do you find them now? How many boys are born in Tensi? That many are born in Tensi. I will show you a reel and then I will show you the connection to what you ate .
(10:04) Okay, so in general, when boys sit and talk about things, we laugh at things like this. Yes, he should bring me his monthly salary, take me shopping, do all the things I tell him to do. And he should not contradict me. No matter how much I shop, he should not stop me, he should give me freedom, send me to parties and pubs.
(10:25) Sampoornesh Babu should be a little more modest. If he cannot fulfill even those small desires, how can he be a husband? That's all. So these are small desires, very small desires. People like this make you laugh. So far, when you talk to your parents and children, when you come to your children, is there anyone who asks you such questions? Yes, bro, they don't talk to us so directly.
(10:56) It's funny, so I will probably take it. Until I come to you, I have this much. My mother and father gave me this much. So everyone creates rental income saying that I have this much monthly, one thing we need to remember is that children do not just give it to them, but create it in such a way that they have more savings than their monthly expenses.
(11:18) So when I get this much, most people have expectations that they should also have this much, now general expectations have spoken to me, so I don't know, so if he has 50, he should have 150, if we have 200, at least 400, the relationship is again crores, is it okay, a crore, so it's not that we only do big relationships, when you make big relationships, the name goes away easily. Success comes a little faster.
(11:47) That's how we do small relationships, I do all kinds of relationships, these are the stories I tell. Now, if I look at it as a fashion designer, I never have any tension, middle class families come to me easily, they are afraid and pay money in advance. There are situations where I have asked for money back even after two or three months of marriage with big families.
(12:11) So those are the plus sides and both minus sides , okay, we thought it was big families, big building; but there are also situations like this. I have also encountered such things in fashion designing. I am asking this question, sorry! But these are still at the ground level, so I am asking.
(12:28) Also, in the phone calls you get," I don't want this cast, I don't want that cast, I don't want this religion, I don't want this...religion "? Do you exist? Another generation will be patient because of the answer you give. No, they say that very strictly first preference is ours, ours, our cast, our community.
(12:49) But when finances are involved, when a family bigger than ours comes, there are some families that are really good, four or five, people I know, if you ask anyone about them, they will say," Abba, they come before everything and stand by me, for good or bad, I also know someone who is an uncle. Say a small accident, say someone died in someone's house, at 2 o'clock in the night, he will leave.
(13:13) For such a family, everyone still fell down and gave a relationship to that house, whether they have that much money or not, like the spiral I saw, okay, those who do it out of kindness do it in such ways, but mostly I'm saying that that cost people have crossed over at this point, meaning that there is no requirement, there is no requirement, there is not much, with in ossus, with in ossus, with in ossus, because that's how it is.
(13:44) So again, okay, okay, they definitely came into this segment, they came into this segment. Their specification is reddys doing commas. Commas are reddys. That's very funny. We did a marriage recently. This is got and done four weeks ago. I did a Marwari and Vaishya match. Okay. We think they are very different.
(14:09) Very difficult. If not very strong. Noted. Both of them are very ritualistic. Extreme rituals in the communities. These two have similarities. There are similarities, and the rituals are also very extreme. That is, the way they look after their sons and their daughters-in-law, the dowries, the things that the boys put on their daughters.
(14:30) In ours, only one of the very rare castes that I see that, there is a similar kind of pressure on the boys too, they should be put on them. Telugu people say that girls should be given this much, Husband One Caste is Wonderful, Vaishya community can be said. Theirs is actually very similar to Marwadi Committee.
(14:47) The boys should also be given well. These two are in full sync. Both the parents are very happy. In our case, this is what we are doing. Is there a single phone call that made you happy? Is there a day when you felt like, "Hey, I liked the work I did very much. They are all so happy. That's enough." There are two MLAs in this country.
(15:11) I don't need the name of that party. They both grew up in the party cadre. As I said earlier, I can't ask those around us directly. I can't ask those whose relationship grew so close. As shown in our movie, brother-in-law, brother-in-law, who can think that about our girl? And even though he knows everything, he has the nerve to ask a little.
(15:37) So, the uncle who made it like that, the match between the two MLAs 'children, said, "Mom, we have grown from a small party cadre office to a full party after 32 years and now we have become ministers or cabinet ministers. So, we could not connect the two of us in our 32 years, sorry 30 years relationship, because a 32- year-old boy did it to a 32-year-old boy.
(16:03) " When I said that was my happiest moment like that statement it was very nice to hear I uncle please give me as a testimonial uncle tell me this is yours uncle said our party does not agree accept our situations ask for as much money as you want I will give it but but like this I can't do it it ya and indaka you said that you should get married at a young age when I was reading about this sector but this point when I was reading some articles but rich families think that children should get married early at a young age I mean at a
(16:33) legal age but why so early why what I have seen when they get married at an innocent age even when they don't know as much as they do sometimes it will work out where in both of them grow very well together and again in big families They don't just marry them off .
(16:52) Mostly, when they get their masters, when they get married young, they ask them to study something together, they develop a system that is a growth factor. They study around that growth factor, their careers grow, and they also understand that when they go abroad and study, you will need people. It's a wonderful thing if we see someone from our family.
(17:13) If you have cousins or the same partner, you will understand all the difficulties that are abroad even closer. So beautiful relationships grow. I have seen like one of the famous families, very big families of malls and these too, we have seen recently in the podcast. Then both of them went to masters right after this thing.
(17:35) That gives them a lot of scope to develop into a beautiful person with the dependent situation. That's also a beautiful stream that I think works out. But I don't know if a body has the same. Perspective, I have a lot of friends who keep saying, "Nono , you should marry 31 because you won't be fully developed" like that.
(17:55) They are also working out, that is, if we search from 30, 31, we won't find anyone up to 36, 37. So, we can't say that they are correct either. One thing is that in today's generation, many people make a lot of mistakes in choosing a partner. Definitely, there are many mistakes that have an impact on it.
(18:15) All this is because of divorce or second time marriages or not, I mean, I don't want to get married. One, I will tell you why I started it. We commonly hear it from everyone, bro, now in the middle of the day, "I don't believe in the institution of marriage, I don't want marriage." What we see in the last 20-30 years is that most of the issues, issues that come up in marriages or divorces, if we look at multiple different reasonings, the starting point is wrong for many people.
(18:44) Like the base of it is not correct. The foundation in the building always falls . So that's what we are trying to refrain from. That's why we think that House of Matches is the ideal situation . Those who have financially strong families, they think that the relationship should be strong.
(19:01) They think that the thought process is that if they are a little better, it will be enough. So the first question that such people ask when they bring up a relationship is, I will tell you from a ladies' perspective. Now if we look at the last 10-15 years, the sons-in-law have fallen a little and are expecting from the mother-in-law even after marriage.
(19:20) Okay, now if we look at the recent case, there is a very viral case, the Jogi Ramesh case. And the scene where the mother-in-law calls again and has expectations, things like that. If we take it a little higher, if the girls are also very well to do, they are afraid that- "Okay, we have money, we can take care of it, everything is okay boy, but if he is not a beneficiary, now I will give him five crores.
(19:47) " Then he starts another business. If he is actually a true beneficiary, if he starts with the money he has, if he becomes good, people don't mind investing in success stories, right? If he is doing a little better, people will come and invest. Similarly, in families too, if he is really a beneficiary, people don't mind giving him money.
(20:05) But, many people are afraid that he will waste it and ask for money for another three or four businesses. We have seen such situations, so we ask in that delusion. If it's a boy with a little potential, it's better, okay. Until they come to the same boys, what the boys 'parents usually ask is this ...this issue I'm seeing more in.
(20:24) I get calls from two-tier cities. Some girls, a 23-year-old girl came to two-tier cities. My perspective is that I'm trying to understand what she is, what her man is like. But, no matter how many questions I ask, the girl always brings up the last one, "I have two international trips annually, one domestic trip every three months"().
(20:41) If my mother-in-law can give me a bag worth 5 lakhs above, then I will give her a solid one every year, if not a diamond set, then it is okay. This is the girl's requirement. This is not a city girl. This is the girl's requirement. This is a girl from a two-tier city. This is the city girls ' requirement.
(20:58) They are the ones who are at least wanting to do all this. I am thinking, "Why don't you do it?" My mother and father gave it to me. I already have it. "Why don't you do it?" My mother and father thought, "I have heard three or four calls like this from two-tier cities." So we see a lot of such issues.
(21:14) What happens to the parents in such a situation? Earlier, those who said that it would be better to bring a child from the village are now afraid. Why are girls also most of them in the village unless they are leaving the place for education? What kind of society is it that when word gets out so easily, when word spreads, parents also get scared and raise them a little protectively.
(21:38) What happens in that protectiveness is that girls stay at home, go to college with girls, and when girls come home again, they stay in the middle, and when they are in the middle of ladies, they have no exposure outside, so they suddenly go to the city and see everything, see freedom, and go a little too far, like crossing expectations, we see a lot of such issues.
(22:02) So many people are afraid of them too, don't be like that, this is a girl requirement, so, girls want to be like this. So even if it's funny, it's a little bit. What do boys want when they come to men? Actually, many people who come to me are not afraid, peace of mind is the same.
(22:21) There should be no quarrel at home and there should be a working woman, and some compulsory work is the specification of many people. Because, there should be peace of life after coming home. When I come home from work since morning, if that girl is just at home, "Why didn't you pick up the phone ?" I want all these things...Like.
(22:37) Issues will come, don't they? Most men ask that is the first requirement. Similar pedigree again. If you have the same money, you can go on trips, but all these things will be easy. Okay, I have to spend today and tomorrow, and there is nothing, splitting bills. Many concepts have come up.
(22:57) Shivalari again in that one again this is a very western cops watch dont put anything to traditional match making but still most of people talk about it abal perse another beauty standards are like this yes again in beauty standards also i have heard from many people matchmakers now my cousins or relatives ayy girl don't be dusky girl don't be black girl ask like this.
(23:23) Okay but now in this process when i talk to boys most of them tell me bro i don't like white. if i am too fair my parents don't understand how to tell me. I like Dusky Woman Uno for everyone, after seeing all of them, if we look at the actual representation of Deepika, even if it is Aishwarya, Shilpa Shetty or even Deepika, all of them are South Indians, true and they come from a dusky skin tone, not like a fair skin tone, our land is like this, let us stay like this, then where do white people come from, not everyone is lucky
(24:06) , everyone should be like this, everyone should be like Rashmika, my understanding is that who can expect that, at least in those six months. So to break that myth, we have to change the psychology of parents. Oh, if this is the case, only white children will be born. Sometimes, in the old days, people used to say, I think, we lost it in 10 or 20 years, but we should have a girl.
(24:31) If there are eyes on that face, it's enough. We forgot that. In the meantime, I think I'm listening to that from the boys. That's why they love dark skin. When I go to parties, I get irritated with these relatives. They say, "No, now let's talk about comparisons. Now, what are you doing? Come on, it's better to do this.
(24:52) It's better to do that." Another batch says, "Oh, come here, hello." When we go like this, there are many people who talk about us , their father, their grandfather, and so on. There are two types of this too. I mean, I'll tell you what I saw in my circle. I grew up in the middle of social life since I was a child.
(25:10) In my vision, since I can remember, all the uncles are the type who hold a glass and talk. There are two types of what this uncle does. Someone asks with a knock, "What happened to you after your mother-in-law died the other day? After your uncle died, what did you do with that money?" Another type is that now, what is that movie, Seethamma Walketlo? Yes, yes, Samantha's father will be in it, isn't it? Come on, Ramesh, yes, he is the type who hits you a little bit, like the type who hits you.
(25:42) That is, he pokes you indirectly, he pokes you. If you magnify that a little , another personality trait in him is that, "Now you don't know, the investments you made are wrong." He grabs your children and asks. "What are you doing?" After saying, "Oh, not this , do this, do that," they give free advice...free advice.
(26:04) Actually, if we forward it a little, these are the people who ruin families or couples. What do you mean...couples are something that the two of them have to figure out together. Now we also look at many things and consider all the factors and introduce someone. We want someone to be good, so this parents ' advice, this mothers' advice, this unnecessary advice, these unnecessary advice, what those two couples need to understand is that we both talk and how can we take this forward and resolve our resolution like time and again and
(26:36) when will we be able to build up. And two people who see the future together okay come to both of them anytime let's work together like this let's grow like this now we saw it in our parents time exactly yes yes father worked and got a government employee job and brought a little bit they built a beautiful life and invested at the right time they grew up and they became so big I have seen so many families absolutely that have made like very humongous numbers and there is an other side one of my friends mum keeps
(27:05) telling me she came from a very zamindar family she used to say when she started in one village but my sarah reached to another village my sarah did not end even till she reached to another village so rich lady when she came here in BH when uncle works uncle will start business She sold all her jewelry.
(27:22) Her rich heritage jewelry, there are also those who have come up like that. Right ? So, we have built a life by understanding each other, and I am looking at the future with this boy. Potential, real potential, raw potential...again raw potential is a whole other topic. He has potential and has proven himself a little, how can we grow together in the future? Now there is no such thing as girls and boys.
(27:43) Right now everyone is working. There is no such thing as big families and small families. There is pressure on girls from big families too. As a girl, I have to prove myself more. Now if you look at politics, the issue of all these people, whether Sharmila or Kavita, is the same, they have to prove 10 times more to make a place, so the girl has to maintain the family legacy, the family legacy pressure probably won't be on them.
(28:10) Um, they don't work with a lot of women, it's not like they have an easy handhold anywhere, but if there is no boy, then they will look for the girl. Right, so when they work 10 times more, then only they will get recognition. So when girls also work together and develop their lives, why won't it be a successful marriage? A successful marriage is 100% .
(28:35) I feel one thing bro sorry to say this that you may not have seen such things but I am saying that the expectations have reached a certain level that a person between the ages of 20 and 25 should get married, that is, do you have a car, a house, a bank balance, how settled you are. If you want to earn all the money you have earned in 55 or 60 years, where is it possible to earn it in 25 years, that is a difficult task, that is why marriages are getting late, now we thought that the successful people are getting married, why are they getting
(29:05) late, so there are two sides, Steve RV said this once I saw in one of his interviews, who will ask in public. He says the same thing, Sumen has a biological clock. The biological clock is ticking. Fertilization decreases before the time is up, so their issues are the same. A boy has a lot of pressure, in terms of financial clock.
(29:27) Financial clock means that he or she should earn this much from childhood till he turns 25, he should earn 5 lakhs per month till he turns 30, 10 lakhs till he turns 35...No one should tell us all these goals, immediately it becomes a social pressure for us. If it is small and goes in the grassroots way , he will also have such pressures.
(29:49) I should bring 1,000 per month and give it to my daughter at home then she will respect me. The same problem for all boys is that we should do what we have to do within a certain age. Whether we are old or young, difficulties are not as difficult as any tree. There is a very famous saying that if we had the same amount of money, marriages would be easy.
(30:07) Okay, I don't think marriages will happen if there is money, it will be a little easier, my idea is that let's talk about this point. If a girl comes and says in general, okay, if a girl comes and says I want a self-made person, I don't care if I have anything or not, is there anyone who asks me if he is like this? Actually, I have a girl, interestingly, she wants an IT person.
(30:31) She herself is working in IT, but she comes from a lot of money. Until Tanaka comes, in this typical high economic strata level, a lot of people don't work. There are many people who have grown up in IT, related to IT, who ask. Yes, okay, her idea is that when I come home, if I want to talk about something, he doesn't understand those conversations in real business families . Now, I'm an artistic person.
(30:57) I'm a fashion designer and studied architecture. When people tell me different things, I don't really get it . What she says is that I need to talk about things like that. I need to have issues to talk about. If I want to have like topics, it's better to have people like that. At the same time, I know that girls probably don't have that kind of idea.
(31:19) We give them counseling and try to get them better. If they don't get better, their parents ask, " Find someone with potential." If we find someone with potential, they will grow together. Somehow, we give them a worst-case scenario. We have the backing. Many people ask if there is potential for growth and better growth. True, we all know the importance of marriage.
(31:43) We definitely want that segment to happen, we want it to happen very happily. But is there anything that can save that marriage by doing this one thing? So I will give another interesting take on it. Like probably a different understanding of the same question, a couple came to us. They are married now, they are happily married, actually the boy came first, the girl came first, the girl came to me and said, she is on IIT, the boy didn't go to NIT, Trishi is for undergrad, then masters, then PhD, one bit, one bit, all good universities, both of them are
(32:23) extremely educated, they are very educated. The common point for both of them is that when they came to me, the girl first said, then two months later this boy said the same thing, they don't want children, they don't want to have kids in the future, unfortunately they can't tell anyone about that, they can't get married by saying such things at home.
(32:46) If you tell the mediator, you don't know where he will tell it. And okay, when we meet, let's talk and tell him that overtime is also a mistake, it would be like cheating. Apart from that , if they don't like it, the tension of who they will go and tell until it comes to us because that is the most of them.
(33:04) My friends become very easy to talk to. When they talk to me, I become like a friend mostly. That is why we all need a young matchmaker. All children need that sense of dependability, someone to tell someone. So it worked out really well with me in the matchmaking system too. I brought them together, they said okay in the second meeting that was arranged, the marriage is done.
(33:26) And we also need to understand the reason that they don't want to bring kids. Oh, they said no kids, so don't put it in a big magnifying glass and say, "Oh, I don't want kids!" Parents don't feel tension either. I understand that both of them are telling me the same thing that in such a bad ecosystem with so much pollution, why should I bring a baby again and not ruin their lives? But they thought so.
(33:50) Luckily, they told us so we were able to set such a point. The first thing that comes to mind in these requirements is that this astrology report will also be there. So , first see if it would be good for the two of them to be together or not. Are there any things that have been looked at? Are there many that are being looked at now? 100%of the families will first tell you clearly, Mom, you send me the time and date of birth, what did you send me, the details are set, let's talk about it. Will they agree to send it to me?
(34:13) Will the first and second parties agree to it? Actually, in all the forms, when we give the form in general, they write the time of birth in it. Bro, got it, if it's both, then anyone has a lot of astrotalk and gestotalk online now, there are also those who check it out. Again, what we need to understand is that astrology is more of an interpretation, that's why we hear 10 different things in 10 minutes.
(34:41) So when we don't know who to believe, we base it all on that, I would say it's difficult. Actually compatibility means putting it aside a bit but most families don't do that so there are no situations where marriage breaks or breaks due to astrology report. That means good connection when everything is good.
(35:03) Who said bro, after everything breaks, things like this happen. Those guys told us before. They said, I heard a story. That guruji told us before that there would be no match at all, but because of this guy, we went to the neighbors and he said differently, so they said let's have pony marriages. It's not even a wedding.
(35:21) It broke during the engagement. Then after the break, they came to me again and called me again. I thought it was fixed, right ? They left. When I picked up the call, they said, "Okay, are you calling me for the wedding?" No, it's not like this, it's broken, let's start watching again, because this whole story is okay, in general, how much do we expect from people in such things? If we look at it traditionally, that's it.
(35:48) Our elders sit and talk. You will have this family set up. Yes, you will have this family set up. But when you start, didn't you think that such things happened? So, they ask us, have you ever been married at 32 years? They start by asking us. There are various different questions like that.
(36:08) I will tell you what I have to say based on my experience. So, for a person to grow, to grow to a point, there are many different reasons, situations, all of which contribute to his growth. Also, until I come to my subject, my grandfather and grandfather used to match. Otherwise, I can't say that everything she does is wrong.
(36:33) But like some of those days, they say that a marriage should be done without telling 100 lies, my grandfather used to do the same. And even later, I saw her post situations. Like sometimes she comes to their house like this. That is a very early memory, that is one. Apart from that, the secondary reason is, I read a book called 'Ema' by Zirastan.
(36:56) On the same basis, our movie 'Aisha' in Hindi was also made by Sonam Kapoor. So, she also gets married for all the wrong reasons. Finally, she realizes her love story. Through she realizes, money is not important, getting married for the right reason is important, compatibility is important. There are one or two stories like this bro, which made me get into matchmaking.
(37:17) Apart from that, now my personality is me, yes a person, now suppose I see two people, now Shiva is there, if I know them individually and I think they will be a great fit as friends, I am usually that person. I am the type of person who brings them together and says, " Talk bro, you two will become friends, let's be small bro".
(37:36) Also, I am also into events curation. Events curation means people call me and do guest listing for events. That means bring 50 people on your behalf. That is what many people do with us. So in the curation of events, how come most of my events are held during the bro season? Some of my launches are done according to their muhurtas.
(37:59) So when we are called for showroom launches, we create a very interesting mix. First of all, what else do we do in that...now Shiva comes , if we connect Shiva with someone, Shiva can come to our event again next time, we should also make them want to come! Now, suppose you call them back to back for four weeks, that is, you are calling from the typical Jubilee
(38:21) circle, that circle...they don't need to come in the network circle. They can go out with their money, they can spend like 2 to 3000 and drink or have a good time, right? So, they don't have to come to my events every time. But people do come back to my events because...for instance, there is a very famous construction conglomerate uncle .
(38:40) ..is very cultured, he loves hanging out. When I called that uncle, I made him meet another landscape young budding architect. They got into business together. So both the sides are a win win! Next time they want to come, use human beings or social animals. Networking is very important to us and when the right kind of networking happens, it's obviously very enriching.
(39:02) So, people keep coming back to me and also that is my personality, that is my ethos or the ecosystem that I created for myself where I enjoy connecting people. So yup, that is my story about connecting people per se. Ya, what is the best advice you would give to a 25 plus year old girl or boy who is taking a step in their career, whether it is towards marriage or
(39:28) living together? I mean with your...I mean looking at all this circle that you have seen, the best advice is, don't feel any regret. Definitely so this take is that my understanding is that I have stopped advising couples. Couples are two people together, not just parents 'advice, but they can form a friendship by understanding their personalities and seeing whether they are a complete person or not, and whether they are the wellness or support that a complete person needs, or we can also push this to the children, if we take some of the
(40:03) Manifestation Portal workshops, because marriage is a very inner feeling that we don't associate with us, no matter how much we want it. It is a thread that we distance ourselves from. So, what we have to do is cut out all the noise around it, the free advice that is given, and sometimes even those who are tired of searching and searching are left in a situation of frustration, saying, "I can't find it, I can do this , I can do that.
(40:34) " Apart from that, I am complete. I am a complete person. If you develop the mindset that is needed for an ideal relationship, more spiritually because I am also a very spiritual person. I think these kind of energies walk into us. The same thing we do with the exercises we do with the children, we do a lot to develop this positive mindset.
(40:53) Hum so, which is a wonderful thing. We also do events, all the events we do are events that provide everyone with like. What we are hosting is One on 24, the same thing we are doing, the manifestation ritual workshop with pills. And then like slightly the evening goes forward, hopefully into us releasing our podcast in the same day, "What is" marriage.
(41:16) Our awards sa, I yama somebody ha loves love andi. I love love, like look king at people. Like you said, the way they talk, the inside jokes between two couples, who are in the room or who are not, we both understand. That basics marriage in my words is companionship andi. Like that no matter who or what, we think that one person was born for you or is there .
(41:46) That's a beautiful feeling when it comes to me It could be a much bigger beautiful feeling Who ever I have seen I have seen all the successful marriages around you My parents The next morning after the night falls My mommy does everything for my dad My dad gets up early and makes her take her tablets That tea comes there, whether she has tea or not, all this happens.
(42:06) That is the beauty of marriage. How far does companionship go, how well can we take it, how happily can we take it in life? It's very simplified. There is no big science as we think, it's very simplified. And I love love. I hope all my partners-I mean in terms of our clients-all get married pretty soon and I hope you also get married pretty soon . Will take a boss.
(42:33) C, what am I saying , whenever there is a day when I feel like "I am living for this", my partner feels very good and masculine. I feel like I am in heaven. C, oh after turning 50, one day when I was sitting in the corridor, a coffee came to my hand and we were sitting opposite each other.
(42:55) Did you see that while enjoying that coffee, we were talking? Actually, I would say sorry to cut you off but yesterday I was watching a short reel of Prabhakar Reddy's and he also says the same thing, I want her in every life. And you know, he is a little rough man. But he was telling me that he liked me, and that he also liked me, but now I have a piece of her, but she never made any fuss about me.
(43:21) Or like, so I felt like that is what marriage is ! Like he is saying, "No matter how many more births I take, I want someone like that, I want him." So more beautiful than that is Prabhakar Reddy attaching himself to something a little more like Wild and Aina. And that's the best thing, now no matter how big the girl is, a sensitive heart comes out until she comes to the lady in the house.
(43:47) And that's the beauty of marriage exactly and on this platform I want to say this every woman in the world salutes mother. She absolutely faces so many situations, takes care of so many things and the younger generation girls who are there today will become mothers tomorrow morning, sisters tomorrow morning, absolutely and they will run the entire family tomorrow morning.
(44:14) So whatever it may be right now whatever you are facing don't think about that future is yours a boy will not think for a second to surrender to you because you are the world to them you are the world to them and I salute their patients and their sacrifices absolutely that's why we can say that there are more women oriented in house matches many parents of boys also say why do you send matches to girls first than boys and why do you send them to us and I understand that like w men are very beautiful souls bro like like
(44:53) and they deserve lot more you deserve lot more and lot more respect and the fights the been fighting for so long is it crazy even today the having To prove 10 times extra to get same kind of labor so I want to share one story to you bro a man who started his life in 2021 years a person who started his life at 20 21 years old then he did those contracts he said in the movie that when he had no money he said heart racing and went back to many states and went there and went here what education he did not
(45:26) have much after he reached 23 24 he had a baby. I don't know what he felt at that time. He came back means he stopped going out all the time, that is, a person who used to go home once in a while got stagnant one day and decided something like "I, my wife, my children should be there" and started a business and started a business and worked hard with their wife.
(45:51) That is, the two of them started a small business together, and we don't know what they ate, how they were, how much money they spent, how much money they had. Happy family, they started their life. Right now they are, I mean they are more successful than they thought they would be. Absolutely, I know so many people like that, a lot of families.
(46:11) That's why I like many people who say, "Bro, if two people work hard together and come up, there's nothing better than that." Like over time you can grow. Exactly, and what we expect now is that the money that you earn in 50, 60 years should be around the age of 22, 23, 25, which is a very difficult task.
(46:29) That's you, if you give a chance and two people can grow together, if they are really talented, have some potential, and he is a bit of a simple boy, his goals are clear, then they will definitely grow. If you give him another 20 years, he will obviously be successful. I told my father that we are also looking at matches for something.
(46:46) Don't look at those who already have established money. Dad, if you think they can earn money, absolutely focus on them. Then what will happen is that their life will be very happy. This is me and my partner who comes into our life, we also say the same thing, mom, this is how I think, this is how I think my life is, these are my goals, let's do it, so if you are aligned with it, come on, let's do it together, so if we build something that will be a dream and complete something together, it's much more beautiful, I say, absolutely
(47:20) love it and thank you, thank you so much, so much, and this is a great conversation, actually, in this, we talked about relationships, I know, when it comes to marriages, how are these cost things, I am happy to be happy, definitely, so are there still some in the ruler areas, but if there is a change, it should come.
(47:45) Absolutely and thank you so much in our words about the voice of Magasala. How did you feel about the hosting and the team? I love the team. The team is great. I will come to your class. But I think Durga and Vijay's jokes, but the whole team, the way it made me comfortable. Because I am new to the camera, I am a person who changes the focus of the camera.
(48:08) So without that, everybody help me out and obviously you have two split personalities from the on-screen personality to the off-side personality or the initial conversations that we had which made me very comfortable to do this much more easily so thank you so much thank you team and obviously you are very intelligent your brain will work 247 Do you sleep very little bro okay before closing this question I will ask you questions okay are you ready for marriage when do you want to get married if you do this what kind of girl do you want
(48:41) no comment no comment no comment no comment what is it. I mean people also need to understand what we do. I have to say this. When I can give time to a girl, a person who comes into my life, when I can be there for the time that girl asks for, when I can give my presence, "I am ready to settle down". That's wonderful.
(49:03) That is what I want, like people to have a very clear agenda and clarity saying, "When I complete this and become a complete person, I will be able to give space to another girl or boy in my life" is very important. So so wonderful you are in the right journey I don't need to ask you any more questions.
(49:22) So I loved every bit of it thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment