Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Ancient Aliens, Hindu Scriptures, Indian Temples & Reptilian Gods - Praveen Mohan

Ancient Aliens, Hindu Scriptures, Indian Temples & Reptilian Gods - Praveen Mohan

Author Name:The Hodge-Cast

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@HodgeCast

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvYgS062DGs



Transcript:
(00:03) [music] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to another episode of the Hodgecast. Today I'm thrilled as we're joined all the way from India, Mr. Pravin Mohan. Welcome to the show, Praine. >> Thank you, Hajj, Dan, and Daniel. Daniel Haj, >> straight away. So, we said a little side note, we did say off camera, we'll see if Pravin can use all the names that I get called, and he's done it in the first minute.
(00:28) So [laughter] kudos to uh to you. Um Praine, you've been over in the UK. Uh but just a side note, I I can't wait to dive into this this topic. It's been I've you have been the b down the bottom of most of the rabbit holes I've been on on the internet the past couple of weeks once you agreed to come on. So I cannot wait to uh to pick your brain today, Pine.
(00:49) But before we do that, you've just you've over in the UK right now in Liverpool because you've just done a tour with Hugh Newman, friend of the show. Yes. Uh tell us a little bit about that. How's how's that been for you? >> It it it was amazing because I have not done an organized tour in the UK. I've done other tours in uh Cambodia, Thailand, and now in India, but I've not done a tour in the UK.
(01:12) And Hugh Newman, you know, Hugh Newman, he's a good friend of mine. He did a great job, you know, taking us into uh many of the megalithic sites in the UK. We got um special access into the Stonehenge. >> Wow. and we walked into the Stonehenge, spent about 30 minutes there with our entire group. So it was amazing and uh most of my research is in India and Southeast Asia.
(01:38) That's my niche because I focus um on the ancient sites of India and Cambodia, Thailand, Sri Lanka. But I'm trying to tie that with the ancient sites around the world and it gave me a great perspective while I was exploring the sites in the UK. For example, the stone h has a particular stone known as the heel stone h e l. We don't know why they call it the heel stone, but on a particular day, on the solstice day, when the sun rises, the shadow of that particular heel stone goes into the circle of the Stonehenge, kind of like almost a lingum going into
(02:24) the yonyi. >> Mhm. >> It it ties in very neatly with the ancient Hindu tradition. and we're trying to go around the UK to find out you know what what or you know what similarity we can find between you know the the megalithic sites of the UK with the megalithic sites of India. So this is what it gave me.
(02:48) It was fantastic because I could go to many of these sites close up and actually spend you know a lot of time analyzing the stones. >> Wow. I mean that's interesting isn't it? cuz most of when I was researching this most of the conventional dates in India are quite recent in terms of when they like the Klesi temple which we'll touch on most of them are quite recent but yet if you're drawing parallels from ancient sites in ancient India to the Stonehenge which we know is roughly 4,500 years ago 5,000 years ago uh as a as an estimate uh that's that's a massive leap
(03:26) isn't it compared to what the conventional uh timeline says. So that's really interesting and I can see why why you would want to look into that more. So fascinating stuff. >> What you're asking is kind of a um kind of a very interesting question about history and archaeology. Why are most of the temples in India dated to less than 2,000 years old? While there are other sites that are dated much much older like for example many sites in Egypt are around 5,000 years old 4,000 years old but most of the temples in India are
(04:03) dated to less than 2,000 years old and there are other structures around the world as well. But to understand this we you got to look at the history of history and you got to understand the science behind that right because but the original um for example the archaeology department in India when they started to you know started documenting the temples at that time they truly believed the entire planet was only 6,000 years old.
(04:37) You understand? So they believed in creationism at that time and they truly believed that the entire planet was just 6,000 years old. So it didn't make sense. I mean you know when we look at sites like Gobeclete people are getting very upset right because now they have to change all the dates because it just things just keep getting older and older.
(05:00) But when they were trying to date the sides in India they had already created particular kind of segments. They they usually be like, "Okay, so the Greek sites, let's say they're very old. Let's say the Egyptians were a little bit older." And anything they found in Asia, like India and China, they usually dated them to less than 2,000 years old.
(05:22) But it's not based on like hard evidence, for example. And even Stonehenge, by the way, I think Stonehenge 2, if you look at the oldest structures of Stonehenge, they go back to 10,000 years old, actually. >> Okay. >> Yes. >> I wasn't aware of that. No. Okay. Yes. So, it So, we tend to think, okay, the Stonehenge was built like maybe 3,000 4,000 years old, right? But if you look at the oldest structures of the Stonehenge, they go back to 10,000 years old, right? So, and they kept on building on top of it. They just kept
(05:54) improving it, right? And this is one of the reasons you wonder why >> they kept kind of renovating it, remodeling it like very much like an office building I would say. >> No. Yeah. It ties in as well like obviously John Anthony West and Robert Shock with the Sphinx, they date they date that because the water erosion much older than the than the conventional timeline. So that would hold water.
(06:20) If you've got similarities at Stonehenge that have got that same formula, then there seems to be a pattern emerging, doesn't there really? And when you're noticing that around the world, that I think requires more investigation. I I I mean, what we see like what from my from my um traveling around the world because I hardly uh look up anything online online and I talk about it.
(06:48) I go boots on the ground. I go to these sites and I do my original research. From what I see is that the ancient religions now we tend to think like okay the ancient Greeks had their own religion, the ancient Indians had their own religion, the ancient Egyptians had their own own religion.
(07:09) They probably followed something very very similar. They were all connected together. >> Right? And this is what we see again and again when we go from one place to another. You can see so much similarity between India, Cambodia, Egypt. Now, you know, if you look at structures like the Stonehenge and I'm sure a lot of sites in Europe probably just had the same system of worship and rituals.
(07:39) They probably had an ancient grow global religion. Mhm. I mean on on religion, we we've had many conversations on this show. I mean Hinduism, which I'm sure we'll touch on in this conversation, it always fascinates me because Hinduism is um it's one of the it's the third largest major religion in the world. And it's one of the few religions that still have a pantheon of gods rather than one.
(08:05) And we only really see that in those that you've just referenced. Ancient Greek obviously they had Zeus, Apollo, Hades, the Romans had the Pantheon of God, Jupiter and um you know ancient ancient Egypt had obviously Ra, Osiris, Anubis etc. But Hinduism still has that and is still a modern day and the third largest in the world which always fascinates me because all these other religions the monotheic they just have have one and with Hinduism being the oldest of all the major religions.
(08:37) I do think we need to take a little bit of credence with that because my I think people are very quick to dismiss myth but myth always originates from something. I'm not saying it's 100% accurate, but something must have started for these religions to You're laughing. I'm guessing you're on you're in agreement with me on that one, Pine.
(08:58) >> Oh, I I I agree with you and and um just so you know, um I want you you've you've nailed on a very important point, which is all the ancient religions were polytheistic. They believe that you know there are many gods and many of the gods come from the sky and they come to the planet and they and they do all sorts of things.
(09:23) Um they cry they uh they suffer and they also kind of indulge in happiness and things like that. Right? So all the ancient religions for example the Greeks and the Egyptian god Egyptian religion and uh Hinduism were polytheistic. Right? But if you go to Greece now, nobody's worshiping to right, I mean he's just become a superhero now in the movies.
(09:45) And if you go to Egypt, nobody's worshiping Raw or to Anubis or anything like that, you know? Um, all Egyptians have basically become Muslims and all of Greece essentially is Christian, right? Nobody's actually worshiping these gods, >> right? Maybe like you could just a handful of people I do meet them. I I have just met somebody who is worshiping them which is surprising but it's a very very small population and it's kind of under the radar right so for all practical purpose >> the ancient Egyptian religion is gone >> nobody's worshiping ancient Egyptian
(10:22) gods and nobody's worshiping the ancient Greek gods but in India we got 1 billion Hindus worshiping the entire pantheon of Hindu gods Now, how is that possible? >> Mhm. >> Tell me. >> I mean, is it I'd have to Google this somehow, [laughter] Marie, but yeah, you put me on the spot. Well, no, it how what you just art articulated, it's fascinating because it's right the these that we now consider myth are just that obviously, yeah, the small minority that still worship them.
(10:57) But yet as you referenced over a billion people in in India and around the world still worship I mean how many gods is there are there in >> no no we have plenty of gods now people get very upset today because the world is trying to push us towards monotheism. So whenever people say, "Oh, there are many gods.
(11:15) " Like a person like me who completely unapologetic, right? I don't I'm don't have to make apologies for my ancient religion. I'm going to just state it like it is. >> Right? I'm I'm not going to apologize. There are many many Hindu gods and we have people billion more than a billion people worshiping multiple gods. Right now we have a we have hundreds and thousands of gods and we worship them for we worship anything and everything.
(11:45) We worship trees. We believe in pantheism. We believe there is a god inside Hajj right so we treat you with respect so we don't judge you >> right so and and think about this right so let let me go back to the question right my question was >> ancient Greece had a great religion but nobody's worshiping the ancient Greek like following the ancient Greek religion right and nobody's worshiping the ancient Egyptian gods but we have 1 billion ion Indians still worshiping the ancient Hindu gods.
(12:22) How is that possible? Now whether it's true or not, you know, and the philosophy behind it, that's that's fine. But think about it in terms of like social sense, right? How does India still have 1 billion people following Hinduism? Why were they not able to destroy Hinduism? Like it's essentially a polytheistic religion in India.
(12:45) Why were they not able to destroy that? It's because of a decentralized form of religion. Bitcoin essentially copied from Hinduism. Right? [laughter] >> This is what it is. Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin essentially copied from that. Right? Because if you have >> if the the command is coming from a central place, right? You can go there and you can destroy.
(13:13) Let's say if if they want to work if they want to destroy a particular religion like Christianity people have tried this if they wanted to destroy Christianity they what would they target rather than just going to all the lower bodies you go straight to the pope and you try to destroy him right and if you destroy the pope then you convince everybody to get rid of Christianity you know and people people have tried this you know to remove Christianity as terrible as it Yes, but it would have worked if you got rid of the one religious leader in
(13:48) power. Now, the idea behind Hinduism is there is no one central power. >> Mhm. >> It's very decentralized. You can you can pick up a snake and you can start worshiping and you can become a Hindu. You can do it in the UK. People do this in the when some of the pe people who came to the tour in the UK they were they don't know anything about it they've never been to India but they start identifying as Hindus because it's a very decentralized we're not going to force anything on you don't have to kind of enroll in a central roster to put
(14:26) yourself we don't have a formal way of like baptizing you and all that stuff but it's a very decentralized form of religion Right. So you go and you attack some religious leader there's like 10 more doing their own thing and Bitcoin is Bitcoin or you know a lot of crypto is based on this concept >> is it because there's if there's one bank right one giant bank no matter where it is and if they were doing Bitcoin the governments would have come and take you know they would they would take over that and then the Bitcoin is
(15:00) over right but Bitcoin is based on like decentral centralization. The crypto works like that. So there is no way as much as people try to, you know, discredit crypto, as much as people, you know, it just goes up and down. >> Mhm. >> Right. But there's really no way to control Bitcoin. The go, you know, even if all the governments came together, people would just run Bitcoin, you know, like privately in their basement, right? That's what they're doing now.
(15:31) So this is one of the big reasons why Hinduism cannot be destroyed right because I mean look at all the major forces that wanted to take over right so Christianity Islam now atheism scientism they would they would come every time and they'll be like oh no let's not believe in gods this is nonsense you know we do that but Hinduism is going to be well and alive and the older you Yet you're going to naturally move towards Hinduism or paganism.
(16:06) You're going to believe that oh no everything is spiritual. Everything is godlike. Right? This is we do we do not believe in destroying anything. Hinduism doesn't believe in oppressing something. Hinduism doesn't believe in showing that we are superior because that's some a per that's what inferior people would do.
(16:31) You would have to feel inferior to kind of put your views on somebody else, right? You would have to essentially feel that. Now, Hinduism is not based on that, right? And if you come to India and we're doing tours and we take you around, you will see common people right on the streets going and walking around the tree. you know they would just be worshiping a tree you know and to a western person or a person who's not from India it just baffles them you know it's like it's a tree you know it's not a god right it's a tree it's not a god but but believe it like
(17:15) people became kind of very civilized in the last 100 years and they stopped worshiping trees And I think India lost maybe 20% of its forests >> in the last century because they became civilized. Now they got rid of the trees. This is nonsense, you know. So the our ancestors were not stupid. They knew why they were worshiping the trees, right? The the the trees are sacred things that that are giving so much resources to us, right? It's as if and and we believe in the sun god.
(17:53) There are temples dedicated to the sun god. It's not like we don't understand that the sun is a giant ball of fire, right? It's not like we truly believe that the sun is coming in a chariot or something, right? But we know that if we wake up every day and we're going to do yoga in front of the sun, it's very good for our mind, body, and soul, right? >> I I think it's I mean, what you just outlined there a lot of people would probably hear that or even see it.
(18:21) people worshiping a tree and thinking that's a bit silly. But I think that's just the perception of the west. I mean what we've got to remember is Hinduism is is it's our ancestors, our ancients that introduced this. And I mean when you stop and strip it back, worshiping a tree like you've just referenced is a huge infrastructure for life force.
(18:42) It provides us oxygen. It helps regulate the air for us to breathe. So why wouldn't you worship a tree over worshiping I don't know an idol or a you know like you reference her with the Vatican they'll have certain certain monuments that get worshiped there you're worshiping a statue based on a story a fable whereas a tree we know even science would back that up we know that tree is is helps regulate the planet just like the sun is a celestial force that gives us life on the earth so really when you stop and think actually
(19:15) that's not that silly after all when you kind of break it down. But no, it's it is truly fascinating. Um and it's what well some of the things particularly in the west where you know it's you I I love that reference by the way with the Bitcoin. That's brilliant. Um but it is it's it's a decentralized religion and you know in many conversations I have with people who aren't particularly religious they will always use a word like karma or dharma or you know they they'll always use these words probably not even a word that they originated
(19:44) from Hinduism which I find remarkable. Uh and also a lot of people forget that um if I if I'm say this incorrectly I'm sure you'll uh you'll you'll pull me on it but Buddhism stemmed from Hinduism. Is that right? it was that kind of like a a subset from that. So a lot of these um these other religions all originate from Hinduism fundamentally things like Sikism and Buddhism, things like this.
(20:11) >> Well, certainly I I mean it would be kind of a it would be um a little bit disrespectful to say that uh Buddhism came from Hinduism, right? ve very much like if I said um Christianity came from Judaism right well Christ basically was trying to was not happy with Judaism basically he didn't you know he didn't think it was good enough >> right whether it's true or not that's a different thing with Buddhism Buddha was born a Hindu if that's what you're asking >> yes that's was born a Hindu I mean his his name is Sedartha Gautama Sedharta
(20:52) which is essentially a Hindu thing but he was not happy uh with Hinduism. He was very unhappy with the rituals like we like Hindus can do rituals like before like they start eating after they start eating they can you know they can have multiple flaws with that right so when you have a decentralized form of this everybody can come up with their own rituals and things like that um Lord Buddha himself mentions this and he was not happy with it and he thought that why don't we all um have a different form term >> of getting enlightened. Ultimately, the
(21:32) goal of Hinduism is to get enlightened, to be free of all your issues and to be um happy forever basically. And uh Buddhism also goes in the same route, you know. So, so you can see that Buddhism um was kind of created as a fix for the problems in Hinduism at that time. But whether or not that could whe whether or not that was accomplished is a very different question.
(22:09) Like the same thing you could you could argue that with Christianity too, right? I mean after Jesus I mean Jesus was considered a revolutionary >> you know he he was he was an enlightened master and you know I mean who else would go up on the cross for others right >> so but after that it people probably just most of most people just made money out of him. Mhm.
(22:33) [laughter] Well, I I I should point out I mean I I consider myself agnostic. So, I mean I uh my sort of thing I I find religion fascinating and it's something I'm really I I loved it in school, but it's never been some I think I'm too evidence-based in a sense. I need to see factual evidence for me to fully believe it. But I respect all religions.
(22:54) I'm not someone who's like a hardline atheist or anything like that like Richard Dawkins. I I appreciate that it serves a lot of purpose. Um, and Hinduism in particular, I just the more I look into Hinduism, I think if I was religious, that would be one that I'd like to like to subscribe to.
(23:12) And based on what you've just said, I probably could, you know. So, yeah. [laughter] So, sorry I interrupted you there, Preine. Do apologize. >> No, it's okay. That it's it's totally fine. Um, we do I mean, we have 500 million Buddhists around the world, and I work with a lot of Buddhists now. Uh somehow um the Buddhists from um uh China, Taiwan, Thailand, a lot of Buddhist monks come to meet me now.
(23:41) >> Oh wow. >> For Yeah. For some reason because they can understand that the philosophies are getting very much intertwined. Um and and they're very uh intrigued by my findings in these temples. So I do get a lot of Buddhist monks who come uh the Buddhists in India and the Hindus in India as well.
(24:03) They kind of think it's a political thing. They somehow they've tied you know religion, politics, everything together. [laughter] >> They think it's a political thing and it's it's somehow like one guy against the other. But it's got nothing like that. It's you know we can we are all very uh uh we're all very happy uh to go in one direction you know to be uh respectful of one another and also go towards a common goal which is attaining enlightenment which is basically uh reaching an exalted or elevated state of mind rather than having so many issues
(24:41) with our minds and bodies and souls. This is what it is. So we do have a lot of Buddhists who come to me and their concept for example and a Buddhist would say dharma not dharma. >> Mhm. >> And they would say kama or kama or karma. This is all essentially coming from the Sanskrit word the the dharma and karma right uh dharma just means uh righteousness essentially or it's the natural morality that we have like you don't have to be a religious person uh to know that you're not supposed to you know uh snatch somebody's purse you don't you
(25:23) don't need that actually right you don't need to be religious to to be righteous. So dharma is essentially that. So we all born with like a moral compass and that is what is called dharma. Essentially before Hinduism was called Hinduism, it was called dharma. >> Mhm. >> It was just a way to be righteous. It was a way for the entire culture to be uh to have the moral right of way.
(25:53) So that's that's what it meant. Now karma is a very complicated thoughts and and you don't and you see that people and now you know this like karma is a right [laughter] so people always say this you know somebody when somebody gets retribution people like karma is [clears throat] a you see this like all the time >> but it's a very complex theme that most people do not understand like karma even um um some of some of the people who are very much respected uh think that karma is basically your destiny or your fate
(26:32) that you cannot change, right? And and people would be like, "Oh, that is my karma." You know, why did that happen to me? That is my karma. Or somebody uh got shot and people would be like, "Maybe that's just karma." Meaning like that's just destiny or something like that. >> Like a form of deter determinism.
(26:50) >> Yeah, it is. It is a [clears throat] form. Yeah, it is a form of determinism. Yeah. like um it's it but it's a very uh simplified way, right? So people be like why did that happen to me? Right? So why did the guy why did the let's say there was a guy trying to break into somebody's house and the robber shot the victim, right? There's really no answer for that.
(27:20) And and people will say in Hinduism too in Buddhism as well people say that was his karma. The guy got shot because that was his karma. Maybe he has done something in the past or maybe he has done something in his past life you know. Um, and if you look at uh things like atheism, if you believe in like survival of the fittest, like Charles Darwin's theories, people will be like, well, the guy was f, you know, the guy had a gun, right? So, it's got nothing to do with being right or wrong.
(27:51) The guy had a gun and the victim didn't have a gun, so the guy shot and this guy won, right? And if the guy was even smarter to wear a mask and if he knew how to get away, he got away with it. Right? So, and and people believe that too. But you do see that life is extremely complex. >> You do see that both these theories are applicable.
(28:19) It's not it's not simple like that, right? Sometimes the robber gets shot. Sometimes a victim gets shot. Sometimes it's a long process. Sometimes you think that you know he was fitter but then he got arrested 5 years later and then he was hung to death. Right? So but so it's a so how do you make sense of this right? So but actually Hinduism explained this beautifully.
(28:47) There are three types of karma. Karma essentially just comes from the word cre meaning to do. It's your actions essentially, right? Uh so and there are three types of karma. One is the dire karma which dreda means you were tethered to it, right? There's no way you can change that, right? So a a classic example is let's say somebody was born with like a congenital condition, right? Somebody well well some let's say somebody was born with dwarfism, right? I mean, they're like they're going to be like 3 ft tall, right? It's
(29:26) a terrible thing. And they they can spend their entire lifetime, you know, getting, you know, getting depressed because of it. But they cannot do anything about it. That's the da karma like that's tied into your fate, right? You cannot change that. And then there is adrida karma. there is something that you are responsible for, right? I mean the the da karma, the the thing that you're tethered to, you can be obsessed with safety, right? And you can be walking on a pavement or a walkway and you can get hit by a bolt of lightning, right? Some
(30:09) you would be driving perfectly safely, right? And then there would be a drunk driver coming and hitting you across on the other side of the road. You are not responsible for that. You're not responsible for that. You understand? >> Mhm. >> Okay. So that is something that's just happened to you or happening to you.
(30:28) You're not the cause for this. There's no there's nothing to be depressed and the and the best thing you can do is that you can just kind of put the blame on God. There's you're not going to change that. Now the adrida karma is something that you are directly responsible for right. So if if I'm drinking every day and I'm got I'm getting like or let's say I'm smoking every day right um and I got maybe lung cancer I am 100% responsible for that.
(31:08) >> Mhm. >> Right. But that I cannot blame that on God. I cannot blame that on on the government or something like that. Right? So I am 100% responsible for that right now that you can change. You understand? >> Yeah. >> That you can literally change because you are responsible for that. Right? Now, now what is the third kind? There's a mixture of ada and dida karma. Okay.
(31:36) So, if I'm smoking for the the first time somebody picks up a cigarette, whatever, right? So, somebody's doing a line of coke, whatever, it's fine. It's all like fun and games, but you're going to reach a particular point where you're starting to worry. Oh, I'm not able to manage that, right? Or I'm starting to get like a smoker's hack.
(31:57) I'm coughing every two minutes while I'm doing a podcast. I'm supposed to alter that behavior. I'm supposed to change my action. to fix that karma. So if we literally fix my action, that reaction or response gets fixed. People think like this. People be like people be getting smokers hacked.
(32:22) People be coughing all the time and puffing like a ch they'll be puffing like a chimney and they be like in we see this in India. We we joke about this. People be like coughing every minute while they're smoking like a chimney. But they're thinking like, "Oh, this is my karma and if I go to a temple, this is going to be resolved." [laughter] No.
(32:43) >> Does it quite like work like that? Yeah. >> No, you are causing that, right? You're not getting, you know, hit by a bolt of lightning or you're not born with lung cancer. You were born I mean, you were you were born healthy, but you're not able to manage that. Now I if you realize that problem until a particular kind of a threshold you can actually reverse that.
(33:13) >> Mhm. >> You understand? You can reverse it if you take responsibility. And it's got nothing to do with like let's go to the temples, you know, let's do to be honest with you, you know, as as devout as I am, as I understand the gods, it's got this has got nothing to do with that. If you're you if you're having lung issues and if you're smoking going to the temples is not going to fix that for you.
(33:40) You just have to stop smoking or you have to give up and say you know I'm going to get cancer. >> Right? So, it's like going on top of a bridge. Like, if you're using a bicycle, I don't know if you ever done this. If you're pedaling up the bridge >> Mhm. >> if you don't get to the top, like the very top of the bridge and if you stop pedaling, you can just go back.
(34:08) But once you go to the very top of the bridge, right? So once you and many people do this, many addicts do this, many people be like, "Let me just hit 40 and then I'll stop smoking," >> right? People convince themselves, right? So but if you're on the top of the bridge, you and you if you just if it's too late, you stop pedaling, you're just going to go right on the other side.
(34:34) So you have to and this is all karma. I mean all three things are mentioned in ancient text. So the dreda adrida and the combo. So you have the dreda karma which you're kind of born with things that are happening to you no matter what. >> Mhm. >> Right. You can't blame anybody for that. And and I think that if you're a spiritual person you handle that very well.
(34:56) >> Mhm. >> If you're a very spiritual person no matter in what religion or even some atheistic people are very spiritually grounded. So you you don't mind that you know something happened to you. You handle it very very well. But if you're not grounded then you just you just wonder you know why this is happening God why did that happen to me or like you know this kind of stuff.
(35:20) [snorts] But there's also like a major part of karma which you're causing right so if I'm eating a pizza every day I can't complain that I'm becoming fat right? So I I mean going to the temples is not going to fix that, >> right? I I literally have to just maybe eat healthier that's all right. But if I just keep on doing that, I will hit a threshold where I cannot change that anymore.
(35:46) >> So this is this is the basic idea of karma. Okay. It's a very um it's it's interesting the breakdown there because what on paper seems quite simplistic has quite a lot of intricacies and I suppose it all boils down to particularly the latter uh definition of karma is people taking accountability like we we have something I'm saying we I'm agnostic but in Christianity they have something where uh confessions so they'll go and if they if they've sinned and it's almost as if like just by confessing everything all's
(36:21) forgiven kind thing. It's like, no, if you if you did a bad thing or you ate too much pizza or you're smoking like a chimney, just because you've gone and confessed that to a priest doesn't really mean that that's going to solve anything as as as nice as it would be for that to be the case. Um, so it's it is quite fascinating.
(36:40) I want to touch on briefly uh Pine like the the origins of excuse me the origins of Hinduism and um am I right in thinking it came from the Indis Valley via the Vadics with the Sanskrit or have I kind of made a little bit of a leap there sort of like how Hinduism emerged? >> Very good question. That's a that's a very uh interesting question.
(37:02) >> Um we don't know the origin of Hinduism. We uh In Hinduism, the most ancient texts are the >> Vedas. >> And the Vedas are just termed aparosa, meaning that they're not created by humans. They are created by supernatural powers. Like we don't understand the origin of the Vedas and we don't know if it is at all related to the Indis Valley civilization.
(37:37) We do have some we we have found some seals like the Pashupati seal which which is very much like Lord Shiva with all the animals but we haven't found direct evidence of like Vadic like manuscripts in the Indis Valley civilization. Uh we do find lots of similarities of the you know the Vadic texts around the world very much very very similar.
(38:01) Uh for example um the ancient texts talk about a drink called amriita ama as we'd like to say um but to western people probably uh sounds like amita >> and this drink is can give make you immortal. >> Oh wow. >> And you might be directly uh reminded of ambrosia. >> Mhm. >> This is the drink or food of the gauze. Um, and it's mentioned both in Iliad and Odyssey by written by Homer, right? Ancient Greek texts.
(38:38) And it gets even more interesting. I mean, Ambrosia Amita, they they sound similar. >> Mhm. But um if you look at the the roots of both the words like ah meaning not and uh amita also comes from a mutu meaning no death and ambrosia means a brotos or mortal immortal or like immortal comes from exactly the same root words.
(39:12) So we don't fully understand this. I'm just giving you one example. Don't take this as just one. If you just Google them or if you go if you read Indian texts and uh ancient Greek texts or any text for for that matter, you will find insane similarities um that make you wonder what was the actual origin of the Hindu religion. you know it would be very convenient for me to say yes Hinduism was the origin of all religions right but I think it would uh it I hope it's true and I certainly think you know there are it could be true but what we do find is that we
(39:55) cannot tie Hinduism to just Indas Valley civilization or the Vas evidences globally and it might take a while uh for historians and archaeologists to accept this. I think a form similar to Hinduism if not Hinduism itself was just prevalent around the world. It's similar to what we said at the start when you touched on Stonehenge and you're noticing certain things that are replicated in ancient India and around the world.
(40:31) This also would translate to scripture as well. I don't think it's just just specific to like you touched on the Indis Valley. You've got this you've referenced the the Odyssey and that's that comes from sort of ancient Greece. So I think there's again you can make [clears throat] the parallels between what cuz I mean I asked that question I sort of already knew the answer but I just wanted because a lot of people listening will attribute Hinduism within this valley and and the vades and there's a lot more to it than that as you've just outlined. Um, I'm
(41:00) going to tell you an interesting story. It's a guest that we had on and I want to I want to get your take on it. So, we had a guy on talking about psychedelics. So, a guy called Batawan Bintas and um he told me he come from a strict Islamic family in Turkey. So, the conversation was was about psychedelics, DMT, and he was over in the UK doing the Imperial College DMT trials.
(41:24) Um he's good friends with the H Graeme Hancock's family. And um when he did the trials uh and he he tells it much better than I'm about to, but when he did the trials, he only ever knew of Islam as a religion. He wasn't privy to any of the others, but when he um taken the DMT, it was it was injected. Sorry, not ingested.
(41:45) When he' taken the DMT, he seen Ganesha, who of course is the remover of obstacles in Hinduism. He'd never encountered this being before and obviously he had his psychedelic trip and you know that that went on for however long and then a few weeks later he was in London and he was walking down Camden Market and he went past like a convenience store secondhand store and he seen an ornament in the window of Ganesha.
(42:12) So obviously he's seen that and thought that's what I seen in my vision. So he's gone into the store, asked who this is, and then that sent him on a big old Google search of Hinduism, and he's looked into it. But what I find fascinating around that is because a lot of um scientists will tell you that, oh, it's hallucinations.
(42:29) You're seeing what a lot of people attribute dimethylryptoine to dreaming as well. So you dream because it's just memories that you remember. But this guy had no idea who Ganesh was. So >> what's your take on that story? And do you think cuz am I right in thinking that um is it s the the psychedelic drink that was the that the ancients used to drink? Could that be able I suppose we're going into more of a an alternative but we'll run with it.
(42:59) Is could that possibly be a drink that that's why the gods were talking to the ancients in these visions? Perhaps that that's what I drew up from it anyway speaking to Baton with his experience. It is very interesting to um to hear about this by the way >> and um we do see uh carvings of Ganesha around the world.
(43:27) Uh I've seen it as even as far as Colombia uh kind of a humanoid with a with an elephant's face. It makes you wonder um if mushrooms had an influence on human consciousness. Um, how if you believe in at least micro evolution, how did humans kind of become more and more conscious and and you you have to attribute some of this to uh your brain's advancement, right? How are we able to just expand our consciousness? How did we get developed so very well, right? And you have to wonder if mushrooms
(44:12) played a significant part of this human development, right? If you uh believe in any kind of micro evolution at all, uh if you're like a caveman, what would have made you uh you know start hunting or then move from hunting to agriculture or from agriculture to you know creating control creating and controlling fire, right? Did mushrooms play a significant part in this? And we see this again and again with some of the biggest guys like some of the um scientists, writers, artists, um anybody who basically tries to uh create something,
(44:59) they have a very strong inclination to use uh you know psychedelic substances. We do see this again and again. Uh and [snorts] mushrooms are definitely a part of this. The one thing is mushrooms are available naturally, right? So you don't have to you don't need a lab to create them, right? So I wonder if uh ancient humans just resorted to mushrooms to just develop rapidly and and just become kind of like you know the become apex species, right? How I mean we have like other species like all kinds like l the
(45:42) big cats and the and the elephants and all kinds of uh things even gorillas are much stronger than than humans. >> Yeah. I wouldn't like my chances with a [laughter] gorilla to be honest. >> Yeah. But how did humans become um kind of become the top of the you know all the species basically controlling the entire planet right? So did mushrooms play a significant part in this? I have I do not know.
(46:13) And gets more interesting though that you mentioned s >> Mhm. >> as a drink made from mushrooms. It's certainly possible that s was like a mushroom drink. But mushrooms are carved in several Hindu temples. The mushrooms are themselves carved. >> Wow. >> In several Hind. >> Have we got any? Do you know the name of some? >> There's one in Kajaru temple.
(46:39) You will find several carvings of of mushrooms in ancient Hindu temples. >> You might have to spell that for us. Pine. >> Okay. >> Oh wow. Okay. >> So you will find that mushrooms carved in temples. >> Well, they're even with Ganesh as well. That's interesting. And and this is just one example because you can literally uh come and find carvings of mushrooms >> in many many Hindu temples.
(47:07) >> Okay. >> So yeah. So, so it makes you wonder if they were kind of, you know, if ancient humans were basically using mushrooms to, you know, just basically advance their civilization, right? And it gets even more interesting to me, uh, because I love nature and and natural science is what I'm really interested in in in how things uh, are happening in nature.
(47:38) There's a particular uh just India doesn't have any apes other than humans and they have these very tiny little apes they call gibbons and what in northeast India there are some gibbon u there's there are some apes and what they do is they wait for the cow pies we have lots of cows in India they're basically roaming about everywhere and the cows They they leave the cow pies or the cow dung or whatever and then in a couple of days mushrooms will start growing on them.
(48:21) The mushrooms will start growing on the cow pies. >> Are these psilocybin? >> Oh wow. Okay. >> They are magic mushrooms. And these gibbons have found out that they can eat them straight out of the you can literally see if you go and uh you can and they're very they they act like humans too and and this is India.
(48:44) So um sometimes they become friends with humans. The apes just come and they they sit with the humans and they kind of they're they're playing with them. Oh wow. >> Yeah. And you can see these apes just eating these mushrooms, especially the teenage apes. They they know that >> Well, it would be the teenagers, wouldn't it? [laughter] >> Yeah.
(49:06) They're very young and they understand that the mushrooms are growing on these cowboys. They eat these mushrooms and they go away. They I We know what they're doing, right? They're just like >> They're going into a Yeah, they're going into trance. and they're and they go away for a couple of days. They come back and they look for more cow pies.
(49:30) >> Okay. Now, my question is, of course, this is not documented. This is going to be documented 10 years from now, right? This is now just my observation, right? Because I've not written this anywhere. Um it it'll just be hearsay now. But 10, 20 years from now, some biologist is going to record this. But my question is, is it just happening the first time or did humans do the same thing? Does did humans do this 5,000 years ago? You know, if I were a human 5,000 years ago, I would realize that, oh, wow, these magic mushrooms are growing on on the
(50:15) cowpies. And then I'm gonna eat them at regular intervals to make myself better to to create something to build temples. I'm also going to carve the mushrooms in the temples by the way. >> So it's almost as if like um they're somewhat telling us really with these carvings of what what what may have happened. Yeah.
(50:38) >> Yeah. And then what I would have done is like okay I need the magic mushrooms for myself and for my community to expand my consciousness. >> Now what is something that I should really protect to get the magic mushrooms? >> Cows. Now we understand why Hindus are so protective of cows. Why they rever cows? because they are the source indirectly for the mushrooms which are responsible for increasing our consciousness.
(51:20) >> Fascinating. It's like the uh are you familiar with Terrence McKenna? The >> I know the stone date theory theory. It's almost like a real life version that isn't it in it in real time. >> It is the only connection is the the cows. Why Hindus privier or worship the cows that Terrence McKenna never mentions that >> right but and I don't think I'm not sure I mean I I've only heard versions of it but this is my observation and I was mentioning this to Danny Jones I think I think I was talking about this to Danny
(51:53) Jones and after that I think maybe six like a few months later they were mentioning the the stoned ape theory you know that he Terrence McKenna talks about the stone apes. But I had not uh I did not tie that theory into it. I did not even know about it. But I I wondered, you know, if and lots of things like this are happening in India, by the way.
(52:19) It's not just the apes eating the mushrooms. For example, there's a guy who built a temple for a gray alien in India. >> Wow. it just recently like three uh two three years ago he he has created a Hindu temple but who's the main deity of that Hindu temple it's a gray alien was it just I I went there and it's fascinating to me it was just I mean I I was like my mind was blown I was literally seeing a kind of a gray alien put in a temple and I while I was filming this I I made a YouTube video out of this. While I was filming
(53:03) this, I saw some like villagers walk right into the temple and they had no problem just kind of like worshiping it. They were just completely fine with that, >> you see. So, so it it just makes you wonder is this the first time this is happening? You know, is this how the civilization started? Right? So because we're just trying to understand, you know, how, you know, everything started, everything started, right? >> Interesting with the grays.
(53:33) You you may have seen this. So there's a there's a famous clip um and it's from a podcast in Brazil, so it's in Portuguese, but the the guest has brought with him two uh shamans. And have you seen this clip? Do you think it ties into the grey alien? So they bring the shamans. Anyway, they're having the interview. It's a 5-minute clip probably taken from a much larger interview and it's subtitled obviously it's in Portuguese and the host asks so they've got a guy who's a translator basically with the two shamans. So the host asks the guy
(54:07) who's translating of these guys ever had any alien encounters. Obviously UFOs are a big hot topic everywhere and um the guy tries to translate it but there's no word for alien. So they pull up an image on Google of a gray and the two shamans instantaneously look at each other point and in their native tongue say that's I'm not going to try and pronounce it but they they recognize the gray alien despite the fact that there's no translation for it.
(54:36) And obviously these shamans still perform the ritualistics um well rituals from from what the ancestors do. So it kind of makes you think that tied into what you've just outlined there is these gray aliens that we associate from movies and sci-fi again they've obviously come from somewhere and then that's been passed along.
(55:01) So I do I do I'm evidence-based like I said before but equally I'm I'm incredibly open-minded. I don't want that to be true. You know I'd love it if that was true. [laughter] >> Yeah. I mean there's there's lots of um a lot but it's you're absolutely right. It's good to have an open mind and look at all possibilities because I think we're going to uh see more and more major changes uh in uh history in archaeology.
(55:32) You know 50 years ago if somebody said you know we'd find a temple 12,000 years old nobody would have believed them. they would just, you know, they would just throw it out of the window. But now we have temples like, I mean, structures like Gobec Leepe. Um, and it's only going to get older.
(55:50) We're going to find more and more structures that are just older and older, right? And we we do not understand the whole perspective like we do not understand how things are going to be 100 years from now or 500 years from now right so so all the like the biggest think tanks right like Leninism >> or Freudism like they were like the biggest think tanks don't even last like more than 100 or 200 years you know they they just get thrown out the So it's better to have an open mind to say to say is it possible that you know this is what happened is it possible
(56:34) that we will find more evidence rather than to say no no science says this or history says this or archaeology says this because that changes. >> Mhm. >> Right. So the there's like it's better to not have a very strict mental model and to kind of explore the possibilities because all everything changes right even science you know used to have a particular field known as phronology did you know this it was so popular with all the with with science people right so you the skulls and then and how your skull is structured and all that stuff
(57:10) but it gets thrown out the window after like maybe a century or to as complete pseudocience and you know the whole idea that you know anything no no ancient structure can be older than 6,000 years got thrown out so the we might find a temple that's 20,000 years old we might find a temple that's 50,000 years old right because I mean like it happens with everything right have you ever imagined that a private company would be worth like trillions of dollars Mhm.
(57:42) >> That's like unimaginable but just happened in front of our eyes. We have space tourism, you know, we can you can literally pay like $100,000 and just go to the space, you know, with uh the rocket of Jeff Bezos. So yeah, anything is possible. So it's better to have an open mind than to say, "Oh, no, that doesn't that directly contradicts history.
(58:10) " No, that directly contradicts today's history. Right. >> It's No, you're exactly right. I mean, a a great I always make the comparison of even if you want to condense it in sort of like a human lifetime. Let's say 50 years ago. If you could have a time machine and go back 50 years, not that long ago, the stuff we're speaking about today and explain to someone the internet or a mobile phone, they would shout witchcraft.
(58:35) You know, that's the pseudo science. But we have it. We have it in, you know, it's here now. That's how we're able to do this. Um I just think it's like you mentioned sc and science doesn't always get it right. I mean the fundamentals of science is to disprove other theories. I mean you know sort of going a bit deep here but let's use like the big bang theory probably one of the biggest one a scientists can say that the evidence points the most to the big bang theory as being accurate as to how the universe started but they can't prove that they they it is what it
(59:08) says on the tin. It's a theory. Um, so my my sort of thing is is when it comes to archaeology in particular, I don't I never I I lose respect for people who in archaeology, not all of them because there's some great people and they've done some excellent work, but I kind of lose a bit of respect when they have this dogmatic approach of we know what happened in the past cuz we say so.
(59:31) It's like well like you've just touched on Preine, you probably are going to find things like Gbeckley Teki. I mean just a side note, what I know you you're more uh with India and Asia, but what's your take on the recent discovery under the pyramids? Have you kind of had a look into that or what what what does does that draw any parallels for your findings in Asia at all? >> I I am I am good friends with both Philippo Beyond May.
(59:58) >> Awesome. I'm I'm not friends with Malanga, but I'm friends with uh both uh Beyond and May, and I I do keep in regular touch with them. Um I do believe their evidence uh although it's it's getting more and more now, right? And and but their evidence is very it's so big that it makes you wonder. They're not talking about just a little bit of underground stuff.
(1:00:25) >> 2 km I seem quite well. Yeah, there are evidence but but I I I like I said I am friends with them and I've seen like how they're presenting like firsthand. >> Mhm. >> Uh I do keep in touch with them. I I have asked them if I could do the scans in Hindu temples as well >> and they were explaining to me a variety of things.
(1:00:49) I do believe them but um only time will tell. >> Mhm. I think it's we will find more and more evidences underground under the water inside the chambers. It's just this is not I mean we'll only find more and more evidences. >> It makes you wonder like for example their findings about the Egyptian pyramids, right? Like what's on the ground? It makes you wonder if the the Giza pyramid itself is just the tip of the iceberg.
(1:01:29) If the if the pyramid was important at all, if it was just kind of a you know >> Well, I mean, I always um I always cite Christopher Dunn with the power plant theory. I think um he's is he a friend of yours as well? I'm sure you've you've been >> I was supposed to meet him but I don't personally >> yeah it's uh we're having him on the show in a couple of months and um yeah I I when I first read the Giza power plant and bearing in mind this was written in the '9s you know so this was way before Filipio Beyond's discovery and when I
(1:02:01) first read that cuz Christopher D for context who aren't familiar with him he's an engineer so at the time of him making his discovery he was lucky he had no skin in the game he probably does now but he was more looking at it from an engineers's perspective like if they're creating this first of all how second of all why what's the purpose of it um so yeah it's interesting I took you off track there Pine so I do apologize I just thought I'd uh highlight the uh it holds water I think with what they found underneath potentially being something
(1:02:34) that could um justify the power plant theory for the pyramids >> yes it makes you wonder um Like if there are underground structures everywhere >> that means in Hindu temples that means under the Stonehenge that means under like Parthonon that means under everything right and the scans are going to bring out a lot of information and they've already done some lighter scans um I think maybe seven years ago >> uh around Ankorwat temple.
(1:03:10) >> Oh wow. And they found like they call them moundfields, but they're lingums >> around the Ankorwata temple. It makes you wonder the what the purpose of the structures were like the our whole idea if for example I mean it's kind of it's a little bit disrespectful to the ancient boulders when you say they just built the pyramids.
(1:03:49) as tombs or they just built the you know uh the temples as a just a place of worship or they built Stonehenge as a place of gathering, right? There should be more meaning to it. Um, if you if I if you walk into in my house and you see me drilling a hole in the wall, would you assume that I'm just doing it for religious purposes? [laughter] >> Valid point, >> right? You you would think, oh, he's drilling a hole in the wall or are you going to hang a picture? Are you going to mount a TV? That would be your question. You wouldn't be like, oh, Pine
(1:04:32) is drilling a hole in the wall for religious purposes. Building a tomb. >> It's [laughter] okay. This is the version we hear from archaeologists and historians. They be like, why did they build such a big temple carving out of a single mountain? Oh, for religious purposes. It be like everybody's okay with it.
(1:04:52) And I and I think there is kind of a layer of disrespect there to say that it had no real like physical tangible purpose to it. Right? If I'm drilling a hole in the wall, I usually do it because I would have a real purpose for it. Right? If if there's there's a light there, there's a mic there that has a purpose, right? If I'm building a house, it would be a purpose.
(1:05:18) So, if they're building structures after structures, some of them that very hard to do, right? It's very simplistic if not downright disrespectful to say it was just a bunch of religious beliefs. It is I I I truly believe that. And with the latest lighter scans, with the later SAR scans actually in Egypt, um you it makes you wonder if the pyramids like the real purpose was just underground things, right? Same thing with Kyloa temple too.
(1:05:56) Same thing with Allora caves too. So if you look at the Kyasa temple, >> can we pull this up? Cuz this this for me this should be considered one of the if you know the eighth wonder of the world. I mean it should really be in the seven in my opinion. Yeah. Pine I mean if you want to sort of describe this this is a monolith not a megalith that's been carved from the basalt rock in the mountain.
(1:06:21) So this is just one one cutting out of the mountain ridge. It's not been built with other stones like most hence the term monolith instead of megalith. That's right isn't it? I'm describing that. Correct. >> Um yeah. So I mean this is it from a bird's eye view. Uh before Pine sort of talks about it, do you want to pull up the uh another one JP? Maybe a closer one so we can look at some of the car.
(1:06:39) But yeah, something like that. So I mean that is just the intricacies there. That is phenomenal. And I mean one of the seven wonders of the world is Petra in Jordan, which I think looks amazing, but it's not on the scale of this. This is just unbelievable. Look at that. That's so what what's what what has your research led when you because how many times have you visited this? You must have been quite a few times.
(1:07:04) >> I I would say about half a dozen times but I I would say that the first time I went there we stayed there for like a week or two. >> Okay. >> Uh looking at this temple I mean uh at that time I was in the US and I think it's probably around 2012 or 13. Um, I'd gone there from the US to the Kyloa temple.
(1:07:28) Um, I'd gone there to document the Allora and Ajenta caves, but I'd noticed that >> I was just so stunned. >> That is the entire carving of Ramina, the ancient epic in in the Kyaza temple. So you you do find carvings of ancient epics in this temple. But it's not the I mean you do have like kind of these kind of carvings >> but the real concept of like the re the real and of course um researching the Kyasa temple at that time nobody did it >> in 201213 nobody did research on the Kyasa temple um and when I did the
(1:08:15) research there's still a lot of research material I have I haven't ever posted But I couldn't just believe that they could carve uh an entire hill, a giant boulder basically, and they could create a temple like that. >> It's just insane. >> Yeah. >> And the conventional thing for this is 1,200 years ago. >> About 12 to,300 years ago, around 750 CE.
(1:08:44) >> Okay. >> Um >> but you you do you think it's much older than >> I I would say it's much much older. Um I I do not think you know these uh monuments are dated accurately and we are going to find out that these were built much older. I mean I would say this about many of the temples there. Again I want to point out that you know they believed like when they when the archaeology department started in India and the history department they were just trying to make sure that all the temples were just you know falling you know in
(1:09:23) the last 2,000 years right so they could not believe that you know the like India would have very very old ancient temples but it's just a that's the view you would get. >> Mhm. If you walk up the hill, you can and we're going to we're going to walk up. We're actually doing a tour of this temple in uh in September.
(1:09:45) >> You can walk up the hill and you can see from the top and you would see how grand it is. You would see all the towers and you literally you'll see people walking on the ground like they would look like ants. I >> was going to say is there any that's how it would look. Yeah, you can sort of just if you zoom in, you can kind of make out.
(1:10:08) >> If you zoom in, you can actually see a person there probably scale. Yeah, you can see like a human there just standing there. It just look like ant there. Yeah, that's even. Yeah. >> Wow. >> Yeah. >> And I mean the the the ironic thing is if and when this gets dated much older, the bigger question is cuz we we what's the conventional belief of how this was built? If we go off the the ar the archaeological one, the one that's factual, um what do they how do they say it was built? >> No, just just like if you read any
(1:10:41) archaeology or history text, you know, this is just textbook 101. >> They a a group of people came together and they wanted to uh build a temple for a particular Hindu god. They would just uh team up with uh chisels, hammers, pickaxes, crowbars >> and make that >> and making that. Okay. >> Um it just took them years, you know, they're just hardworking people and it just took them years.
(1:11:09) I find it particularly um amusing myself >> because in India people sometimes they have this idea like oh the you know PVIN is just dismissing the hard work of you know the ancient builders. No, I'm saying that you [snorts] have to give ancient builders due credit because they they created a marvel and a marvel of this scale needs advanced technology.
(1:11:40) People do not understand how advanced the Kyasa temple is even though they think they do, right? People think they do, right? So if you if you want to create a temple like this, right? You need planning, you need mathematics, you need blueprints, you need 3D models, you need stone cutting tools. If you make one mistake and and if you see that temple, you'll see that they have like multiple floors.
(1:12:09) >> They have bridges. They have a bridge connecting one building to another. It it's all made [laughter] >> out of the same rock as well. Wow. >> So, so if the builders had made one mistake, right? So you you you're you're let's say you're constructing a temple. You make a mist you're constructing a house, let's say, and you make a mistake.
(1:12:30) What do you do? >> You remove that part. You recreate it. What are you going to do with Kyloa temple? You can't remove anything. You can't you can't reconstruct. >> You there's not one stone added to the temple from outside. >> There's not one piece of wood. There's not one piece of metal added. nothing was added to the temple.
(1:12:53) So the and and this is one of the very first monolithic temples ever created. Okay, this is this would be like think about it, right? In if you believe in the principles of like mainstream science, history and archaeology or just even common sense. Think about it, right? This is your first attempt and you create a masterpiece, right? Right.
(1:13:16) So, it's let's it'd be like like I me I have I've never painted anything before, right? That's I mean I'm I I should be horrible in that, right? So, I I pick up the painting brush and I just surpassed Picasso. Is that possible? >> I mean, it's highly unlikely, Pine. I would say >> I would say impossible. Yeah.
(1:13:37) [laughter] >> But that's what we see in terms of the Ka Kasa temple. You know, we see that they must have used a very very advanced technology to create a temple like the Kyasa temple >> because you need all sorts of techniques, all fields of science. You need to understand material science, you need to understand stone cutting, you need to have understand mathematics, you need to understand geometry.
(1:14:10) You can literally walk inside the Kyasa temple in like multiple levels and and marvel at that actually. And believe it or not, the Kyasa temple also has underground structures. The they there are lots of underground structures all over the Allora case there as well. Okay. >> That doesn't surprise me given what we've uh discussed today. Yeah.
(1:14:31) >> Yeah. >> Impressive. >> Yeah. And the other one now um that has gotten a lot of interest is the Barabber Caves. You literally walk in and you can see your reflection there. >> And what's what what type of stone is this? >> It's granite. >> Oh, wow. I didn't think granite could. So, that's been sanded down, smoothed.
(1:14:53) >> Yeah. We don't >> It's almost like varnished, isn't it? It's >> It is. Yeah. >> And you can see this in multiple places. And it's in a very remote place of India. And it it's got basically no carvings or statues. It's completely devoid. And what's the mainstream u explanation? They were created as rain shelters to protect humans from rain. Okay.
(1:15:22) You just need a very highly polished surface to to save you from the [laughter] from the rain. Okay. >> Well, that's Yeah, that's impressive. >> Yeah. And and again, you can see um uh you you'll find more about this on on my channel uh or on my Facebook or Instagram, but you'll find it's not just the polishing, the acoustics inside the uh these caves are insane.
(1:15:50) There are particular places and we were just blown away when when we did this in inside these like look at that. That's a mushroom >> carved in the Barabber caves. You can see the far end actually looks like a mushroom. If you walk inside it, make you feel like you're walking into a mushroom there, by the way. >> Yeah.
(1:16:16) Well, I mean, ties into the uh the given story, doesn't it? Wow. >> Yeah. So, so if you um go in there and and if you go into the mushroom, there's a particular spot. So what we did was already because of the polishing. You got to wonder why they needed so much polishing, right? Was it for the acoustics? Because you know the the polishing gets way better, you know.
(1:16:41) I mean the acoustics gets way better with the reverberation and the echoes. There is a particular place in the Barabber case. If you just keep walking like just normally you can just walk maybe like a heart stomp here and there just walk. There is a particular particular spot like a like maybe like a circle there and if you hit that with your shoes like with your legs like just like like a tap it'll it sound like a thunder crack.
(1:17:13) >> Wow. You'd be like, "We were afraid that we we got hit by a lightning actually." Boom. Like boom. >> Right. >> Just just off that. >> Yeah. If you just Yeah. If you just do that, then it just sounds like boom. So you got to wonder what the these guys were really doing with the Barabber caves. Okay.
(1:17:37) So to kind of I mean you can even call it like meditation spots or something like that but to call them the rain shelters I mean that's just terrible. >> Yeah it's an insult. It's up there with the the tomb pyramid thing. I mean, I quite like the notion of the meditation because I mean, if you're in there where it's so tranquil and quiet and you're meditating and say, I don't know, we've heard that the the sound the vibration so amplified.
(1:18:03) If say something like a fly or something came in, you would hear that, wouldn't you? More. So, yeah, I'd say that holds more water than ironically than the rain shelter. Yeah. >> Yeah. [snorts] And it is very fascinating place. you you have to see uh the Kyasa temple and the Barabber caves. Now it gets more interesting because the Barabber caves are even older.
(1:18:29) Barabber caves are actually like more than 2,000 years old. Even even with mainstream accounts, even these are very much these and and Ajanta caves too. Um, but these caves are older than 2,000 years and and you got to wonder how did they come up with this kind of polishing. >> In in my videos I show them it's like a regular it's impossible.
(1:18:54) If if you kind of do this on the regular rock, you literally get scratch yourself. You you you'd see blood, you know, they're like that. But they were able to polish that like mirror, >> right? And these are kind of in a very even now even today when we're going to Barabber caves we tell people we don't have bathrooms is it okay [laughter] because you the we tell the tourists you want to see I know you want to see barab caves but we do not have good bathrooms up there so we're not going to give you water for a whole day [laughter]
(1:19:29) okay but why build these spectacular structures ers in these rimled sides with such insane polishing and acoustics, >> you know? I mean, you can't just dismiss them as rain shelters. That's crazy. >> And is is the with archaeology saying that, is there a push back on that when someone like yourself comes along and says, "Well, actually, I think they're more than just rain shelters.
(1:20:03) " Do you have do do they converse with you on that or they so no the rain shelters and and that's it? >> What's really happening is um not everybody not all archaeologists not all historians because there is a considerable population of historians and archaeologists who would question that. They would question that and they are probably creating more theories.
(1:20:32) They're probably creating uh they're probably documenting more details about these structures to challenge this theory. They I'm sure they will challenge the rain shelter theory in the next 10 years, 20 years, 30 years. But right now, uh Provin Mohan and Graham Hancock and Rand Carson, Billy Carson, they'll become the bad guys.
(1:20:58) But somebody has to do it, right? Somebody has to be the bad guy because we have started the push back. Right now it'll be like oh Pravin Mohan or like I mean Graham Hancock is there thank god this you know he's bearing the brunt of most of this right >> but it'll be like pseudo history or pseudocience or pseudo archaeology right because there will be a lot of heat but it's okay somebody has to push back but in 50 years that rain shelter theory will be gone I'm sure and and there's no way that people are going to think that the Barabour caves were made as rain
(1:21:33) shelters 50 years from now, right? But in the meantime, some people have to take the heat. I mean, it's totally fine, you know, I can totally bear the brunt of that. Same thing with like with UFOs like Bob Blazar, uh people who were talking about UFOs, people even 20 years ago when we were posting videos about UFOs on YouTube and Facebook, they would just delete them.
(1:21:58) >> They would just ban their Did you know this? >> No. Oh no, I didn't know where the UFO stuff. Okay, >> there were there were like UFO societies all over. >> It's like the the bar is it Barbara Stand effect where it's the more you say you can't do something or you can't look at it, the more intrigue, the more eyes are on it.
(1:22:17) So I don't understand if you're banning UFOs, all that's doing is making people think they're hiding something. Yeah. So it just it baffles me why they do that, but I didn't know they did it with the UFOs. No, >> they they would like because we I mean at that time I was in the US and every little town uh in the US has like a UFO society. I don't know if you know this.
(1:22:39) There would be like a bunch of people coming together on >> surprise me but yeah. Yeah, I can imagine. >> Yeah. So everybody would just come together on on like weekends and then they would just go into the fields and just look for UFOs. And we had like the the this the kind of like I call them potatoes.
(1:22:58) They there were cameras but they could at that time the resolution was so bad, >> right? And and we would find very strange structures. People would find them and they would take pictures and videos in all the the blurry ones. And whenever we posted a UFO on Facebook or YouTube like we would we'd get views but then after 3 months the channels would just be deleted.
(1:23:26) >> Wow. >> You know they the YouTube and and Facebook at that time uh there were other things like MySpace and things like that. >> Yeah. Yeah. [laughter] >> I don't know if it's still there. >> It's good question. I had a MySpace. I wouldn't I wouldn't want to pull that up because there'll be some terrible photos of [laughter] me on there.
(1:23:44) So we'll leave that one off. >> But yeah, whenever even if you posted photos of like UFOs and UFOs uh like continuously your entire profile got banned, your entire channel would be deleted at that time. But today like >> the US government comes out and says like, "Okay, these are the UFOs and we're releasing them.
(1:24:09) " Right? >> YouTube is not deleting them now, right? So you have to understand this like you have to understand science, history and archaeology with the perspective of time. What was once uni unthinkable, unspeakable is now released by the US government. Okay, that's mainstream now. >> Okay.
(1:24:32) Same thing, you know, when we when we say Barber caves, they're not rain shelters. Today people be like, "Oh, Pravin is just like, you know, this is is a pseudo archaeology or pseudo history." But 50 years from now, absolutely nobody is going to accept >> that this is a rain shelter. I'm sure. >> Oh, I I think you're 100% right. I mean, what's that phrase? Is it his science evolves one funeral at a time? So, like you touched on, the likes of yourself, Graeme, Randall, who who've took the arrows as it were, um, you'll probably be vindicated in years to come because
(1:25:08) like with the UFO stuff, you never know, you might get, well, it won't be Donald Trump, but whoever's the president at the time releasing files on um on ancient India for for instance, you know, it probably will come full circle like that. Interestingly, how uh cuz it Hinduism has a sort of connection or certainly the UFO community cuz they always reference the Vmanas.
(1:25:32) Um for for context, do you want to explain what the Vmanas are and why why there's always a a connection with the UFO community there? As much as we hear that uh vimmanas are not flying machines um from the mainstream um narrative, vimmana is a flying machine period. >> Mhm. >> That this is very clearly stated that they had multiple types of immanas.
(1:26:02) They had I mean they had interstellar bimmanas which would mean like rocket ships or you know spacecraft and they had uh bimmanas that would take you from one country to another like modern planes. They have very detailed description of these vimmanas and they have carvings of these vimmanas. Um there are it gets even more interesting.
(1:26:34) It it's always funny when when I read Wikipedia and and somebody will be like somebody sitting in the US will be like no vimmana doesn't mean a flying machine. No you should come to India and you should see how the airports are called. They're still called vimman. [laughter] They called the airplanes vimmana in all languages. In Hindi it's called vimman.
(1:26:56) In Tamil it's called vimmanum. It's still called a vimmana. The the modern airplanes are called vimmana because we don't have another name for it. I mean we do have other names but vimmana is the most common name for a flying machine. Period. The and the Ramayana clearly explains a particular type of immana known as the pushbakana.
(1:27:22) The pushbaka comes from another country Lanka like Sri Lanka. to India and goes back. Okay. So today I mean I live in Chennai so I would take a plane I would go to Sri Lanka and come back and this is very much the same how they explain it in Ramayana. Okay. And we have the carvings of Pushbaka vimmana in multiple temples.
(1:27:52) They have a carving of pushpaka vimmana at the kyasa temple and the vimmana kind of looks like a jetpack by the way in that uh there's a carving of that vimmana in Indonesia in the prominant temple and it kind of looks like a kind of a a a ship lifting off. >> So there there are various versions of this but the vimmana is a flying machine.
(1:28:20) It can be an aircraft or a spacecraft used during ancient times. It's not just limited to India. In Cambodia, there is a particular structure known as the Fimanaka. Fimanaka, it's just another it's how the Cambodians call the vimmana. They call it Fimanaka. I mean, we're now forbidden to to climb and uh I don't think anybody's ever climbed it.
(1:28:47) >> Oh, wow. >> But this is a lifesize model >> of a vimmana. >> Wow. I've seen this photo all the time, but I didn't know that's what it was. Okay, cool. What's the conventional? Cuz assuming they don't say that this is archaeology. >> If if you go I mean uh thank god it's Cambodia because people are not pushing back that much in Cambodia yet.
(1:29:10) If you go to the Wikipedia page, you'd literally tell it's a Vimmanica. It's means upflying machine. It's kind of a stone model. Yes, they're on board with it. Cambodians are uh much more open-minded >> uh to the idea that uh you know the the fimaka is a vimmana, a stone model of a vimmana more than Indian surprisingly.
(1:29:32) And uh and and and you know I do work in Cambodia a lot. I probably spent three or four months this this in the last 12 months in Cambodia. Uh because the largest Hindu temple is in Cambodia. >> Oh really? >> It's Yeah. It's the Ankorwat temple. Oh >> yeah. But we have to put [clears throat] an Ankorwok um Anka. Sorry.
(1:29:56) A fortress, isn't it? [laughter] >> Yeah. Yeah. We we we take people to to the Anor. Now we're actually spending the new year in Cambodia and we we have a challenge for them if they can walk around the ankorwat in one day. [laughter] You know, we give them a special gift because it you you it's three times the size of the Vatican City.
(1:30:21) >> Wow. So it Okay, that's now I've been the Vatican. So >> yeah, this is not this is just what the the main temple, but if you zoom out, you'll see an entire moat. That's not it. You see the entire motor around it. So the temple goes all the way over there. >> Wow. >> And it's three times the size of the entire Vatican city.
(1:30:46) >> That's insane. >> Yeah. >> I mean that Yeah. For for I mean I I've been the Vatican and uh it's it's not exactly small. So this is um >> and can you access everything on this? Can you get in the central part or >> you can go to this? This is the main shrine >> and you can go to most of the parts except some of the uh some of the towers. You cannot get into the towers.
(1:31:10) Uh >> and definitely not on top of the towers like way up top. You can't get in there. And then if you zoom out you'll see a lot of like trees and things. >> There are structures there too and you're generally forbidden. You need to get permission to go into those structures as well. You can see the modern structures there to the right.
(1:31:28) You can see some of the modern structures there. But there too, you'll find ancient stone work and temples there too. So there is a lot of like hidden uh shrines at all over. >> Yeah, I've got to get the I've got to go there. I've need to get to Asia more cuz Oh, absolutely. >> There's a lot of things sort of trying to draw me in this kalassi temple.
(1:31:53) uh >> Kyasa temple, Ankorwat uh you got to both uh Kyasa temple and Ankorwat both are generally I would say they're Hindu structures. They're quite amazing. Uh you have to see Barabber caves >> which doesn't seem to have any kind of religious affiliation at all. There's there's nothing there. So you got to see Barabber Caves there and you you want to see Ajantaa caves.
(1:32:19) Um there is a particular kind of a series of caves about 30 caves known as the Ajantaa caves. >> They're Buddhist. >> Okay, >> you really have to see them. You know there the most most beautiful uh Buddhist paintings and these paintings are more than 2,000 years old. >> Wow. >> Yes. They're pre-Christian. Most of the structures, all the caves in Ajenta >> are Buddhist structures.
(1:32:48) And there are paintings that are more than 2,000 years old. Still there. So you can still there and you can you can go look at the paintings that are 2,000 years old. >> Oh wow. Got to get myself there. Where's the place in Sri Lanka? You did a YouTube video on it. Is it Lion's Rock? >> Cigaria. >> Yeah.
(1:33:06) Um if you put in Lion's Rock onto um Yeah. This when I seen your video with this cuz again I didn't even know this existed. [laughter] I mean this is just Yeah. I mean, if you go to that one. Yeah. Look at that. >> Yeah. >> And interestingly, um there's is the carving isn't there like feet carved into it or like is it nag is it supposed to be symbolic for naggers or there's a more a different story to it? >> The traditional uh explanation is that uh you know those are the lion's paws.
(1:33:39) >> Those are the lion legs. But you can see for yourself that it does not look anything like a lion's legs. It looks more like a dinosaur or like a na or some kind of a reptile uh rock. Okay. Now, the beauty of this again is that you can see that it you can see you can they've put stairs now. Okay. They put modern spiral stair.
(1:34:02) Oh, there there are the legs. >> Would you say these are lion's legs? I mean, >> I'm not a zoologologist, [laughter] but yeah, I I wouldn't look at them and think, "Yeah, that's definitely a lion." I'd say more >> reptilian. Yeah. >> You know, possibly. >> Yeah. >> I mean, a big bird of some [laughter] capacity, but definitely not a lion.
(1:34:24) >> Yeah. So, so the beauty of this again, you know, the um cigaria is if you don't want to call it a hill, you can call it a giant boulder that's just sticking out. >> That's amazing. >> Okay. It It's got like literally no way to go up there. Uh you can except the modern stairs. Okay. >> So, the stairs obviously weren't there at the time, >> the new the new ones.
(1:34:52) And if you zoom in, you'll find out that you know this these are just new new ones um you know put in u few century yeah a few centuries ago basically but but on top at the very top you can find insane structures. Okay. You can find pyramids on top. You can find a uh a tank like a temple temple tank that always has water.
(1:35:20) You can see uh rock cutting marks that are quite insane that have no explanation. Uh you can see astronomical alignments. They literally created a lot of things and none of this was accessible to anybody. Okay. And they and you also have enough space. And you know what what Sri Lankans call it? They call it the sigi uh the the Sri Lankans call it Ravena's palace right was a was the guy who operated that vimmana that I was talking about.
(1:36:01) You remember I I told you he he would take a vimmana and he was going from Lanka to India and then to Lanka. >> Some people literally think this is like the helipad or the the landing place for that vimmana. It's it's plausible. I mean, you know, when when you look at that, I mean, like you said, there's no way they had access to get up there.
(1:36:24) It's only now they've introduced the uh the steps, the stirs. So, how else would they have got there if it wasn't through flight? >> This is again I I would I would also and and if you see to the left of this picture, you can see like a giant passage below. Yeah. you know to the to the left you can see a long passage all these are filled with like uh like amazing kind of structures uh brick structures small uh pool kind of places very very interesting structures so if you ever go to Sri Lanka >> um just go there okay but I mean we
(1:37:00) don't do uh we don't take people to Sri Lanka for now but if I would say the cigaria is also a wonder of the world okay I would call cigaria a wonder of the world. Um >> I mean there it looks very reminiscent to just just from that shot there like Mashu Picchu the sort of like similar design isn't it? And and ironically Machu Picchu is on a on the mountains as well.
(1:37:27) So and again for those who don't know geography Sri Lanka is nowhere near Peru. So >> the the only difference I might point out is that if you go to Machu Picchu, you can see the terrace like you can literally walk up like from these terraces from the bottom all the way to the top. But here around like the the the stuff there's nothing.
(1:37:46) It's just kind of we don't even know how they literally went up there and they created this. It's almost like they did not want like they wanted to be isolated on top of this rock. What's your do you have a theory for this? >> I just think it's the Ravenous Palace. Basically, it was a if you see multiple sites like Hir Benacle, this is a site in India.
(1:38:15) If you look at Barabber caves, even today when we go to Barabber caves today, when we go to Hi Benacle, uh when we go to even Ajanta caves, they preferred to create large, very large complex structures and made sure humans could not access them. No, >> they deliberately created these structures like cigaria so they would not have human interference.
(1:38:49) >> Not a bad uh sometimes human interference can can cause problems. I mean, as well, if you know, if you go with the notion that um demigods, gods, whatever you want to label them, that's something you, you know, you could definitely see on the movies a deity living in something like that, couldn't you? And um perhaps the gods were advanced humans, you know, I think I think the confusion lies and when people sort of label people like yourself, Praine, Graeme, Mock, pseudocientist, I think it's because they're interpreting
(1:39:23) the word advanced as if this is like futuristic stuff. What we would interpret advanced, but advanced again, it's down to perception. It's down to it's not advanced. It's advanced for the time advanced than what what's being described in the conventional timeline. But I think we need to separate the illusion of when we're saying advanced, we're not saying like hover cars or spaceships or Elon Musk, we're saying advanced technology that we haven't been able to replicate yet or discover yet.
(1:39:56) And when you mention acoustics as well, that's chatting to Randall Carlson. He's big on this. the whole notion of potentially finding a way to harness sound to osculate and move things. You wouldn't be able to find that because sounds we can't see it, you know, it's it's a frequency. [laughter] >> Yes.
(1:40:17) Yes. This this is this is a question that's often asked um because um I mean this question started popping up the first time I showed uh the lathe turned pillars. Mhm. >> Now, if [clears throat] you if you go uh Google Hoy Solis RAW temple, >> I mean that's that almost looks like um I don't know if we could do a side byside thing here, JP, but if you sorry to make you work today, mate, but uh if we pull up a uh quantum computer, you know, you talk about things being advanced.
(1:40:49) Well, this is arguably of our time. This is one of the most advanced computers we've ever created or on the cusp of um >> Yeah. So may Yeah. Maybe go to [laughter] close that one. If there's one >> a little bit f Yeah. If you X that I'm trying to get one that looks like the pillars. >> Yeah. So if you go along to the right all the way along and then down one.
(1:41:11) There we go. Right. If we can maybe do like a [laughter] side by side. >> Very good. And then I'll let the the comment section decide if I'm [laughter] talking out my backside here. But yeah, but no, that's So, how how old are these conventionally? >> 900. >> 900. And they made that. >> Did they have Didn't I see something where they mentioned that they had a version of a laith, not in the traditional sense how we would it that like an ancient Laith or is that Am I incorrect in saying? I'm sure I'd seen something that they tried to justify how
(1:41:46) that was built with a ancient la of some capacity. It could be me. I I I could have that wrong. >> I I think the right way to think about this is to say, for example, let's say let's pick up something very simple, right? So, let's pick up this this glass right here. >> Mhm. >> Right. Now, is it possible to make it with hand? If you had two ears and like very nice tools, is it possible to make it with hands? Two years? >> I mean, >> it's possible.
(1:42:18) >> I'd say so. I personally probably couldn't do it, but yeah. >> Yeah. If you have two years and if you had nice tools, it's possible to make it, right? >> But is this how they made it? >> No. >> Yeah, that is the question. You see a lot of times when when we say these dates they turn to pillars right but we know that it's possible to make them like that right but it's not how they made this glass we know this because we they the easier way is to actually use a rotating mechanism like a machine right so the question is when we say these are
(1:42:51) late turn pillars the idea now they personally think of this as a challenge because they they now kind of like okay let's debunk this right so is it poss possible to make it with chisels and hammers? Is it possible to rotate this manually? Like 10 people rotating it? Yes. Is it possible? Yes. But is this how they did it? Just because it's possible, does it prove that that's how they created that pillar? They're two completely different things, right? I >> mean, just looking at the pillar there, that is some serious
(1:43:28) >> Yeah. Yeah, >> even by today's standards, that's >> and and you know, it gets really weird because if you take a flashlight >> and if you shine, you can actually see almost microscopic holes all over the little ridges and things like that. It's It's crazy to when you actually have, you know, like Yeah.
(1:43:50) Like you you see that part? If you take a flashlight and put it under I do this in my videos. If you take a flashlight and put it there, you can literally see light coming out the other side because there are holes in between them. Okay? I think these were done by real ancient boulders. Now, I'll show you what people did 900 years ago or 500 years ago.
(1:44:09) I'll tell you what humans show. Just go to the bottom of this pillar. If you just go to the very bot, you see those writings. >> Yeah. That was [laughter] I would attribute that >> I I would say that is what they did. >> And again though, you see stuff like that cuz it's it's the equivalent of graffiti, isn't it? It's and we see that all over.
(1:44:33) And I think that's I mean Egypt in particular. A lot of people attribute uh Cafrey and Kufrew to the uh the pyramids, the fourth dynasty of Egypt because there's a something similar to that a description on it. But >> yes, >> that you know that would be like if you if you was to go let's say the restaurant were going after this.
(1:44:50) If you wrote Pine Mohan and then they found that the restaurant closed and then they found it 100 years, would they attribute that to you? Would that >> I hope they do. I want that [laughter] restaurant. This is literally like history 101, man. This is how history and archaeology works. And I always say this and and and people have a very hard time um accepting these basic ideas.
(1:45:14) They would they would find a temple or a cave and they would find some like vegetable paint on it, >> right? >> And they would kind of do radiocarbon dating on that painting because it's a vegetable paint. >> And they would say, "Okay, so we now know this vegetable was there like 800 years ago. So we know the temple was is 800 years old.
(1:45:39) " But that's not how you date anything, right? So if I if I like inherit my grandfather's house, right? So let's say my my greatgrandfather is like 300 years ago and he built that house and I I just inherit that house and now I put paint on it. So you're just going to date the painting and say this is like 10 years old? No. Right. Because we cannot radiocarbon date stone. That's impossible. Right.
(1:46:06) So it's not, you know, it's not organic. So we people go to like even when we go to sites in the UK, people be like, "But they found charcoal here that was like 900 years old. That's how we know this was made 900 years old." No, it doesn't. Right? It just proves that somebody put charcoal here 900 years ago.
(1:46:28) That's all it proves. It doesn't mean that the stone itself was put 900 years old. Right. >> That makes perfect logical sense. And I think I think that's where archaeology goes wrong quite a lot of the time as well as having this dogmatic fixed view of things. It's like you just alluded to.
(1:46:46) It's like they make a slight discovery in this case the charcoal and that means we've discover this we're right everything we say about this now is is correct and if we say it's 900 years old then you have to believe us. But then we get pioneers like yourself, Praine, who who go out feet on the ground and and I and I have more respect for people who do that because you're not just getting your re in fact you said off camera you don't even get your research online cuz there's so much misinformation out there.
(1:47:14) You're actually and and anyone who's not checked out your YouTube channel really needs to we'll have everything below anyway, but really needs to go and subscribe because you do incredible videos. Um, but I have more respect for people like you who are actually going out seeing these things, documenting it firsthand because otherwise we're just getting it from textbooks that have been written by people who are only having a fixed view.
(1:47:41) They're not open-minded on these things. And you know, it goes without saying, who are you going to or maybe I'm a minority with this, but who are you going to believe more? the guy who's gone out there, documented it, lived, breathed it, experienced it, or the guy who's wrote about it, it seems a no-brainer. But people do people do gravitate towards those who haven't actually been cuz some of these archaeologists um they haven't been to these sites.
(1:48:08) They've just gone off the information the previous archaeologists have told them. >> Some of them are. Yeah, some of them are. um the the older archaeology reports I mean I mean they would have done like actual survey of the site and they would have they would have written it but you got to understand this is age-old information this is like >> you know this is like 100 200 years old sometimes and uh most of the research now we see you know people coming online and talking about these sites some of them have never even been on site and
(1:48:37) they're just repeating what they see online or you know see what's what others wrote in books. But I mean, it's it's one thing to kind of look at a juicy burger all day online, but to actually take a bite, that's, you know, so you literally have to be on site. I mean, this it's a joke, you know. So, like some people are like or like I call them armchair archaeologists.
(1:49:02) >> Yeah, [laughter] we we have it. So, I'm a big boxing fan and we we mixed martial arts fan and you generally have that like a lot of my friends, they've never [laughter] competed, but they know exactly everything. He should have done this, he should have moved that way. And I mean, I generally keep their mouth shut cuz [laughter] usually they've had a drink and so yeah, but no, I think you get that in archaeology.
(1:49:24) There's definitely an amateur archaeologist for sure. >> It's easier to do it. uh it's easier to I but I think you know um we're just going to see more and more of this. There's going to be very less people with kind of the boots on the ground style. Uh people who actually spend time uh going around trying to find new things because we can find some like very insane details in um in these temples in the lathe turned pillars.
(1:49:54) Um again you mentioned um you know just going back to the initial question about the sound >> like if they if they use sound as a tool then they won't find um the tool when I found the lathe turned pillars this was back in 201 16 or 17 I went to the holes temple uh and I was documenting the pillars it's that's just one temple one pillar by the way.
(1:50:24) >> Mhm. Out of multiple complex >> and that's just one temple too. So that entire area is covered with lathe turned pillars. You can literally see thousands of lathe turned pillars like that. All different from one another. Some of the lathe turned pillars they just look just mindblowing.
(1:50:47) It's just crazy to have those lathe turned pillars. So when when you see those pillars and I and I posted that as evidence of machining ancient machining technology there's no way you know that to create these pillars without machines they literally no way I would say the question that's often asked to me is that but where are the machines right it's a very logical question and where are the tools yes yes we have that those kind of la turned pillars everywhere but where are the lathe machines right where are the uh the tools they used and
(1:51:28) that's a very good question but I think we have a limited imagination because today right now today today uh we have the technology like I can cut a a giant piece of stone with a highowered water jet right I can just take water and just use high pressure. I can send water through high pressure pumps. I can just use water to cut a giant piece of granite.
(1:52:00) Now, what was the tool used? It's just water. It's just H2O. >> So, you're not going to find that tool. And then if you go to a dentist today, the way they kind of clean your teeth or remove your plaque or you know p remove a piece of decay, they don't even touch your tooth. They have a a tiny rod that vibrates in a certain ultrasonic frequency and once they come closer to that plaque it that pl starts vibrating and just remove and it gets removed by using resonance.
(1:52:38) In that case they were using sound ultra sonic sound. You can literally drill a hole in diamond without touching the diamond using just ultrasonic sound. We can do that today. So what was the tool used there? It's just sound. So we do not understand how they created lathe turned pillars like we literally so rather than going through this idea of like oh they could have done this or they could have taken a hundred years to make a pillar back then you know these are all just theories right we may find actual machines it's possible that we
(1:53:23) may find giant light structures I I I I would really love to see somebody actually discover that. Oh, we were digging this and we found this giant thing that looks like a la, you know, that would be amazing. But they could have used some kind of ancient technology that we cannot imagine. They could have used sound.
(1:53:45) We they could have used water. We don't know what they were using, right? We hear about like sonic levitation. And we hear about uh when we work with Buddhists now a lot you literally see them you hear them chanting in the Buddhist caves and it feels like the stones are going to just start you know falling apart because after a while that chanting like kind of reaches a resonance point where everything starts to re everything starts to vibrate.
(1:54:17) You're literally like kind of your mind, your body, the structures, everything starts resonating in that. So we do not know what kind of technology they were using to create these pillars. Okay. So that and and we it may not be a physical thing as well. It may be something else that we don't understand. >> I think um what what and this is this is modern science this as well.
(1:54:43) visible light. We can only see such a small band of visible light in this room. David Ike speaks about this who I know we he was sat there in in that very chair a couple of months ago and you're doing something with him in a couple of months. Great guy. I mean I I think he's brilliant but he talks about visible light in a sense.
(1:55:01) We know that in this room now there's Wi-Fi. We can't see it. Similar to like you referenced with the the sound vibrations. If let's say hund thousands of years from now, let's say another cataclysic event wipes out humanity, we would probably see find dig things up where there be indications of these people are talking to another.
(1:55:25) They have this device. We don't know. I'm describing a phone here, but we have this thing as a phone. How are they able to speak to this other person? Well, that's just Wi-Fi that we've got. So, I think when you look at it from that perspective, we're looking for things that potentially aren't in our bandwidth of of visible light. We can't see this.
(1:55:42) And if it is sound, that would would hold a lot more water as well. >> Yeah. >> Um, just on the while I brought David Ike up, he's notorious for talking about the uh the lizards, isn't he? The shapes lifting lizards. And a lot of people kind of mock him for that. I having spoken to him don't.
(1:56:00) I think there's a few things you can question David on, but he actually with the reptilian thing, he he holds a valid point in some regards because reptilians there's there's two things that always stand out that all religions generally have. The flood story, Noah's arc, uh but also there's a level of of a reptile identity.
(1:56:23) Most notably for here in the west, Christianity will know the story of Genesis with the serpent. But of course, Hinduism have the the naggers. So I suppose the difference is the serpent's a depiction of the devil, but in Hinduism, the naggers are quite revered, aren't they? Respected. So give give us a little bit of I mean what's your take on David Ike's thoughts and also with explain to uh the listeners about the naggers? >> Um I I think David Ike is brilliant.
(1:56:52) Um you know um he has got a lot of good insights. We're doing a show in Eastborne Engine. >> You and Billy Carson and Billy I mean the universe may implode on itself. You you guys getting together. Yeah, that's uh I wish I could go that I think I'm in I'm in the States when it's >> Oh, are you okay? Yeah.
(1:57:13) Yeah. David Ike is brilliant. Um and um one of my experiences and this is what I literally think uh is that uh I've followed David Ike for years. >> Will this be your first time meeting him? It's >> It will be the first time working with him. Yes. I' I've not I'm not personally met him before, but I've followed David Ike for years, right? I followed him like during the TV time.
(1:57:40) Not even like before the internet. I've followed David Ike's work, you know, even before we had YouTube and things like that. >> Um, and I know how he was vilified, you know, how, you know, people tried to mock him for that, you know, all pioneers, you know, all people who come up with uh new ideas, they they get uh they get they get this.
(1:58:01) It's it's very common. Um I but I've I've I I love David Ike by the way and I'm followed his work for years and my experience was um I think maybe five years ago on David Ike was uh on YouTube uh on Facebook and uh at that something like that on Instagram or something like that at that time I can't remember I think plus or something like that and Then on one on Twitter as well, at that time it was just called Twitter.
(1:58:40) On one particular day, all his profiles were deleted. Did you know that? Did he talk about this? >> We touched on it briefly. Yeah, >> I was shocked. I was heartbroken because it's just they just planned it out to delete everything about him. Mhm. >> Is it I mean you generally think you know the you know Mark Zuckerberg and Sundar Pichai and and you know at that time it was what Jack Dorsey or something like that they were all rivals right they're competing right so they should have like but no it was they were collaborating and on one fine day is is
(1:59:20) just deleted off the entire social media platforms man. So that means that they planned it all out like what? You're going to just ridicule him, mock him for saying like something like crazy, but then you're also >> afraid of it. So you're so afraid that everybody has to team up together and delete him off the entire gamut of social media.
(1:59:48) That's crazy to me, you know. But the problem is the more you guys delete him, the more he's going to come back. Like it's true of everybody, you know, >> like the UFO stuff before. Yeah. >> Yeah. The the more you're going to suppress somebody, the more that idea just keeps coming back. It's like putting a seed deeper and deeper into the soil. Yeah.
(2:00:07) You put it deeper and deeper, it just, you know, it grows better, you know. So, um yeah, I [clears throat] I love David Ike and I know he's into the modern uh reptile theory. Um but India um and and Southeast Asia has a kind of a very different view and and and if I may like so the serpent uh gives the serpent kind of makes Eve eat the apple, right? Correct.
(2:00:43) >> Yeah, that's right. So Eve has gets persuaded to eat the apple and then they get banished from the Garden of Eden. Yeah. >> And and what what and what was the apple called in uh in Babel? >> Good question. Uh I mean I've only ever known it as the apple. Does it have a name, [laughter] JP? Can we have a quick quick Google search? Um does it have a name? Do you know? Are you testing me here? Is this this [laughter] Okay.
(2:01:06) I I've obviously failed this test. Um, >> yeah. I I mean, >> and and the apple comes I I don't even think it's it was called the apple at the time, but it was called >> It was a forbidden fruit, wasn't it? It was >> It was just called the tree. I mean, the fruit or the from the tree of knowledge. >> Okay. Yes. Yes.
(2:01:27) >> It's It's funny because like what is so crazy about just eating a fruit from the tree of knowledge, right? And it gets even more crazy if I tell you, "Oh, Hajj, you can't go and eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge." Yeah, you're you know, you you might very well try that, right? So, um I know in the Bible um the serpent um is kind of the kind of almost like the devil or the Satan I would say.
(2:01:57) >> But the word serpent um is just called Sarpa. In India, it comes from the same root, by the way. Serpent, serp in in Israel and other Middle East areas, it's just called Sarafh. It's called Sarpa in India. Serpent, they all come from the same root. And uh they are considered uh a form of gods. >> Uh the the better way for uh uh people here to understand would be like fallen angels >> kind of.
(2:02:33) Um they're the they're the god they're kind of the demigods underworld gods. Um and you'll find them again and again again like everywhere in the um Indian culture uh not just limited to Hinduism by the way if you see the Hindu gods if you see a Hindu god like Shiva he's got a serpent around his neck. If you see the Hindu god Vishnu, he's sleeping on a snake.
(2:03:04) But even if you go outside Hinduism, if you go to Lord Buddha, Lord Buddha is usually sitting completely protected by a giant snake. Buddha is never shown alone. >> In ancient forms, he is shown uh protected by a giant snake. And if you have other forms like Janism, that's another religion that's in India. Very small minority. Excellent.
(2:03:28) very very deep religion. Uh again the Jane um apostles or tankaras as they like to call them some of the Jane u messengers also have the snake protecting them. So the snake or nagas I mean they're called serpa but the more common term we use is the naga. um very very common gods, demigods, underworld gods.
(2:04:00) Uh there are probably more statues and carvings of snakes than other deities. So it's very common. Um, again in my research what I noticed is that the nagas are found in India, they're found in Sri Lanka, they're found in Cambodia, they're found in Vietnam, they're found in Indonesia, they're found in Hinduism, they're found in Buddhism, they're found in Janism.
(2:04:28) And if you go to Egypt, you can again find the snake gods. It's called nakash >> rather than naga. They just called nakash. Uh uh sorry, I'm sorry. They're called nahab in uh in Egypt. In Israel, they're called nakash. In Egypt, they literally see the same thing. And it's just called nahab, which sounds very similar to naga.
(2:04:55) If you go to other parts like China, they're just modification. They call it nak nik nak, but it's all coming from the same word naga. and they're the reptile uh gods. The way we see them and [clears throat] this is true of many many um deities and gods. We see it like humans. Some of them are good and some of them are bad.
(2:05:24) Some of them have evil intentions, some of them have good intentions. So in general, so the new religions when the new like Abrahamic religion started, they wanted to completely get rid of that. They they did not want to do anything with that. >> Mhm. >> Right. But all the ancient religions, these gods were very much like a part of this and you can see them in the epics.
(2:05:45) Some of them were helping humans, some of them were like fighting or working against them. Um but the but the whole idea of the the Naga it is found everywhere. Even when I went to Colombia, nobody goes to Colombia. >> Mhm. [clears throat] >> Because of you know all the the Pablo Escobar, the drug cartel things, nobody goes there, right? So um but if you go to Colombia, you will see again you'll see the Nagas there guarding the main deity in the center.
(2:06:20) You'll again see the naga being held by the eagle or or the garuda. >> So the nagas are very prevalent in the ancient cultures. That's uh that's something that that's just there. And they might have uh predated humans. They are real uh reptilelike beings that are still expected to kind of in India it's very common belief that the nagas live underground.
(2:06:59) >> Interesting as well cuz when you talk to people in the the ufology space one of the four um common entities that people see or when they get abducted by aliens or they have a close encounter of the third kind. It would be [snorts] um they have uh grays that we've spoke about, Nordics, which are like tall fur sort of like well Norwegianesque people, insecttoids which are more like praying mantis beings, but then the other one is is reptilian and um when you start looking at stuff like Zachariah Sitchins and the ancient astronaut theory, a lot
(2:07:39) of it seems to come together, doesn't it? And you you used a phrase the fallen angels. So, I mean, that instantly reminds me of the the book of Enoch. Um, and again, the book of Enoch's referenced multiple times in the Bible or elements of it, but not expanded on, and it's considered not biblical cannon. So, like you said, I think it's a case of the Abrahamic religions wanted to shut out that part, including the book of Enoch, and have their own narrative, let's say. Um, interesting.
(2:08:12) What's your um what's your take with the book of Enoch? Because a lot of people cite that in relation to because I suppose with this it would tie into you've been with Hugh Newman recently. He loves talking about the giants. So for those unaware, the uh the book of Enoch speaks of the fallen angels, the watchers who come down and lusted after the women of earth and ended up breeding with the women of earth that then produced the giants known as the Netherlin, which is even the Nephilim's even referenced in the Bible. Uh but the
(2:08:42) Nephilin are said to be these hu and I don't just mean like NBA players, I'm talking giants, FIFO. And obviously chatting with Hugh um they talk about the giants potentially being the ones who helped construct some of these buildings. Um which would make sense if you're a giant you could probably pick up a 8 ton block quite easily.
(2:09:04) Um but yeah I forgot where I was going with this now but yeah so with the with the giant aspects and then obviously with the the book of Enoch there's a lot of cross-pollinations with other religions as well. Um what's your you you've obviously dived into the book of Enoch and the the story behind that pine. What's your take on it? >> Yeah.
(2:09:24) Yeah. The book of Enoch, you know, um it's it's an esoteric text and it was probably too much for, you know, >> too hot to handle. >> Yeah. Too hot to handle literally. And it talks about multiple things, right? It talks about the uh UFOs. It talks about uh angelic wheels kind of things, flying machines kind of things. Um and um of course it talks about the watchers and the giants.
(2:09:51) Um but before we go into that the the UFOs itself it we got like very big uh it went viral uh when they showed that um eight-pointed star. >> Yes. >> The the recent uh UAP disclosure showed an eight-ointed star >> that's literally mentioned in the book of Enoch. They called the alpha name. >> Mhm. And uh so that became very viral.
(2:10:15) You know people were starting to think you know this is the real disclosure. How can that be? This is mentioned in the book of Enoch and we are literally seeing disclosure of an eightointed star. Uh the the book of Enoch is I mean it's it's it wasn't taken as a kind of they now dismissing it as like a kind of a Jewish esoteric text but it has a lot of uh very interesting insights into this and uh same thing with Hindu texts as well because some of the UFO just look like a trident like the throul as ancient texts put it and the and the
(2:10:52) book of it's not just the book of Enoch if you see almost any Um the Bible itself um talks about Nephilim. >> Mhm. >> The Bible itself says, you know, there were giants, you know, that roam the Abraham Lincoln says this. >> Of course. Yes. Yes. >> Yeah. Abraham Lincoln said this. People don't want to talk about it because it's very controversial because Abraham Lincoln says this.
(2:11:17) You know, the giants roamed all over America, you know, and they don't want to talk about it. And if you look at ancient um not ancient if you look at just newspaper clips 200 years ago, 100 years ago, not just one newspaper company, but the like the giant skeletons were found everywhere there. The giant skeletons were found in India.
(2:11:43) Sometimes there were giant skeletons found in the US and then they were found in the UK. And when we went on this tour in England, uh, you know, Hugh Newman was he is very u and his research is very solid and he's doing and his book with Jim Vieiraa >> about uh giants shows multiple evidences of giant skeletons found around the world. And some giants were very tall.
(2:12:09) We're not just talking about like gigantism. Some giants were like 20 feet tall. I think one was like 32 feet tall. Okay. So, um we do have evidences of these things. Now, they're all going to be uh basically just dismissed as pseudoarchchaeology. But even like a 100 years ago or 150 years ago, if you look at newspapers from Pennsylvania, they were showing that archaeologists were discovering this.
(2:12:42) like they would be like, "Oh, this guy head of Pittsburgh archaeology department found a group of giant skeletons, right? Not just one or two. He probably found dozens of giant skeletons. You show them with pictures. So, um uh today uh I think AI is going to uh kind of, you know, just spread the brain rot, you know, just take the mainstream consensus and just throw it as a fact.
(2:13:10) Um but people are just going to dismiss this uh this kind of research as like oh this there's no way you know we had giant beings but the whole idea of Nephilim like um the giants mentioned in Bible the fallen angels were basically I mean the giants were basically a hybrid between the the angels and humans right so when the angels uh made with humans.
(2:13:42) The resulting hybrid had was giant, may have had some kind of strange uh features like they may they may have like double rows of teeth or they may have horns. Um and then they had some kind of supernatural ability and this this is surprisingly written in ancient texts in Indian texts. >> This is mentioned again and again in Indian texts. Okay.
(2:14:14) So if you take the case of um the ancient text of Mahabharata, there's one guy um uh known as Beimma. He's a very giant figure. He was capable of just plucking a tree with with just his hands. He was he was powerful. Uh he was he was a hybrid between the gods and humans. Uh if you take many other gods like you know they were just hybrids.
(2:14:40) Um they're just considered uh you know demigods literally. uh they've you know I think they're just called nephilim in in Bible but they're found repeatedly in ancient Indian texts as well as a hybrid between humans and uh gods. >> It's fascinating. There's a the story of the Kandahar giants in Afghanistan that's trending now cuz they spoke about it recently of Rogan and that that one's fascinating.
(2:15:11) I mean Hugh Newman's wrote about this with Jim Jim Vera as well. Um for context it's basically it was quite recent in the Afghan conflicts that was happening around about 2002 2003. Uh a troop went out to find um I'm guessing some base of the Taliban I guess and they allegedly stumbled across a giants who tried to attack.
(2:15:34) I think he killed the first team, didn't he? And then they sent out a second team that went out there to in search of the team that went missing, but they came prepared. They had ammunition and they shot down the uh the Kandahar giants. But then the sort of secrecy and it ties into a lot of the stuff that we spoke about with your David Ike, with your UFO, with your ancient histories stuff getting banned and shut down.
(2:16:00) Apparently, the body was taken by the CIA or whomever and uh now anyone, it's classified. Anyone who talks about it potentially runs into a lot of problems, let's say. Um >> I don't say a word about this. >> Yeah, I I I'll take the brunt [laughter] of that for us, Pine. Yeah, probably for the best. But I suppose the the the point I was getting to there is it ties in again.
(2:16:23) It's another example now on a mainstream level of accounts of giants in quite a modern time. 2002 is only 20 20ome years ago. So it's it's not that far away. Obviously you have to go with the notion that that may be a lie. People could have exaggerated it. But yeah, I'm [snorts] dubious. I mean I'm evidence-based but I'm open-minded.
(2:16:45) So yeah, if if more things come to light about that, I'm I'm going to listen and pay attention. >> There are some photographs of uh actual giant skeletons >> in museums. The Smithsonian >> Smithsonian's all gone. We only have the photographs. I think there is a picture of a queen like your queen >> uh looking at a giant skeleton.
(2:17:06) I think it's probably from here or maybe I think it's in the I think it's a museum maybe in the US. But you can literally see the queen looking up a giant skeleton. Um, but I suspect they're just going to try to find a way to dismiss it as, you know, gigantism or some kind of an other animal or something like that.
(2:17:27) >> Um, >> yeah, I think with some of the giant cases, they try and attribute it to giant sloths or megaporners that are no longer uh that are now extinct, I should say. That seems to be a common thread. Like we said before, you know, science advances one funeral at a time, you know, so history gets older one funeral at a time.
(2:17:46) >> Um, I want before we kind of come to a close, Pine, I want to know, you're doing some exciting things in Cambodia. Uh, what's some interesting things that you've encountered there that we haven't spoke about already? There are multiple things that we would like to talk about. Some of the original pl like um in Cambodia there are places that uh nobody goes to.
(2:18:12) I've been roaming about in Cambodia a lot these days uh because we we're doing several projects related to history in Cambodia. Uh there is a particular mountain called Phenamulan. Mhm. >> Um, its original name is Mahendra Parvata, meaning it's the mountain of Lord Indra. Once upon a time, Cambodia used to be a completely Hindu nation like long time ago.
(2:18:42) Um when I traveled in the phenamolan mountain range, I noticed that there are some very remote temples in that mountain. Very very unexplainable, very strange temples that nobody can can explain. Uh one one thing I found out was a giant lingum. It's the largest lingum in Cambodia. >> Is there photos of this? Can we pull them up? >> You can say phenamach.
(2:19:15) Yeah, it's on top of the mountain. >> So that that's right on top of a mountain. Okay. >> Oh, secrets in stone. Huh. See who this uh what's her name? I forgot her name. >> Oh, she's recently been on Rogan. Cassie Cassie Copper maybe. Copper Smith perhaps. >> 16th November. Oh, that's uh right after I went to this place.
(2:19:35) So, you've you've documented this already? >> I've documented this. Yeah. I I think Cassie, whatever her name is, uh she went to a lot of places I went and she she was talking about the uh this I didn't realize she went to the same lingum I I documented maybe a few months before her. Uh but she was she was talking about the temples of uh India, the Kyasa temple. Okay.
(2:19:59) >> Um and uh the late machines And the um one more structure we we talking she was talking about it and I saw that trending but uh there is a giant statue in India. It's known as you may not I don't know if you I challenge you guys to spell this out. It's called Shraana Bellagula. [laughter] >> I mean yeah I struggle with English. No.
(2:20:31) >> S H R A V A N A B E. There you go. >> Oh, there >> statue. Yeah. >> Yeah, she was talking about this. >> Oh, I've seen this. So, this is also a monolith as well, isn't it? >> Correct. Yeah, she was talking about this on Joe Rogan. Uh, but I documented this >> maybe five years ago. I've seen this on your channel.
(2:21:01) seemed like exactly what I was saying. U because this is a giant statue and it's monolithic, >> right? And I documented this 5 years ago and it's almost like 1,000 tons even by mainstream. >> You can see the size. Look at that. >> Yeah, you can see the size of the humans. >> Um and that's again it's carved out of one stone which is just what's the conventional date for this thing? Is this >> um not exactly sure um I forgot the date of this because it's been so long uh since I documented this, >> but it's likely going to be older than the conventional. We we suspect
(2:21:41) >> I I would say that most of the structures are older, but the real point about this structure is that this is a monolith. This is one statue >> and it weighs about 1,000 tons. You know, you you can say maybe 800 tons or maybe 900 tons, but literally it stands on top of a temple. Now, if you can if you can click on one of the pictures where the entire mountain is shown like like there you're hovering. Yeah.
(2:22:13) >> No, to the left. >> Oh, so left. Oh, yeah. To the left. >> Left again. >> No, left again. Yeah, that one there. [clears throat] >> Wow. >> This is on top of a mountain. You can see that statue kind of sticking out. So when you see it, it's mindboggling actually. >> I mean, it even looks big to the temple in front.
(2:22:35) And that's obviously much closer. >> And and and the funny part about this, okay, and I mean, it's I I I you know, I kind of chuckled when I saw Joe Rogan and uh um uh Cassie uh talk about this because it's exactly what I had documented 5 years ago, >> right? And the funny part is you can't like if if you and I had to climb up the mountain >> and we're doing this.
(2:23:00) We're doing a tour. We're taking people to this. Yeah. We're taking people to this. >> People don't walk up the mountain in one go. They have to just sit in between >> a few times. >> That's cuz it's that steep the incline. >> Yeah. But it's it's it's it's high and it's also steep. So, I mean, you could if you're very young, if you're like a teenager, you can just go, but most people just take a few breaks, right? So, how did they drag up 1,000 tons of monolithic statue, right? Or I mean, it's, you know, >> I mean, I would say it wouldn't be a
(2:23:42) stretch to possibly speak about acoustics again if they could harness the correct sound. That's a possibility. I'm not saying that's factual, by the way, cuz I don't want to be abused in the comments for that or banned. >> You don't want to be. You're a rookie, man. [laughter] >> Yeah, I should probably embrace that.
(2:24:00) But yeah, as I'm starting out, I kind of want to tread carefully for now. But no, quite right, Pine. I think to be able to take something that How much does that weigh again? >> Uh about 800 to 1,000 tons. >> Tons. I mean, that's >> And it's monolithic. It's one thing to assemble everything together.
(2:24:19) It's just made of one stone, >> right? And if you take a closer look at this, and you'd be surprised if you kind of take a a line and if you draw a line, again, it has no imperfections. It's perfectly done, right? So, and even today, and when you go there, if you go there, it's very interesting. A lot of people just go and they cannot walk up and there are people to carry you if you pay them like a few bucks.
(2:24:50) They will carry there are people who kind of have like a palenquin like kind of a a thing where you can sit and two or three guys will take you. >> This is how most people reach the top. So they can't even carry themselves. But somehow during ancient times they carried like 1,000 tons of one stone up there.
(2:25:14) Not to mention how they erected it upright >> and then sculptured it with perfect symmetry and align. >> Well, I mean, if you believe in that theory, right, if you think they just dragged up a rough piece of rock >> and put it up there and then they carved it. If you believe that, >> that means that block weighed more than 1,000 tons. >> Of course. Of course. [laughter] Yeah.
(2:25:35) Cuz it's it's le it's got less rock now. Yeah. >> Yeah. >> Fascinating. I think whatever was happening on the planet thousands of years ago, there was a lot of strange stuff going on. And um I think we're only just scratching the surface of everything. Praine, I've absolutely loved this conversation.
(2:25:52) I mean, we're clocking up to three hours now, but that has just flew flew right by. We ask one question to everyone who's making the debut on the show. But before we do that, not that you need me to give you a plug because your channel's pretty big anyway, but I'm going to tell everyone uh I mean obviously we'll be collaborating.
(2:26:10) The links will all be there anyway, but tell everyone any projects or anything that you've got coming up that you're allowed to disclose. >> Oh, we're um I mean we do have a lot of uh uh new things coming in 2027, but we're we're doing a lot of tours now. This is >> the souls. Yeah. Yeah. >> Yeah. This is the only thing um um you know this is one of the major things that we're doing uh this year and next year and all the structures that we spoke about today uh the giant uh monolithic statue the shraanabagola that nobody can pronounce including uh
(2:26:47) [laughter] I think >> I could even repeat that me >> and Cassie we're visiting that temple on this tour in September >> we're visiting the Kyaza temple we are walking walking up the hill and we're going to look down at the Kyasa temple where people look like ants. We're going to the Barabber caves and then we're going to look at the polishing and we're going to look at the lathe pillars in Hois Alisra temple.
(2:27:14) This is all happening in 2 months. Uh so um >> but for those who may be cuz this will be out there probably be four weeks between this going out. So, you've only got a month too late, but you'll be doing more of these tours, of course, in the future. >> Well, yeah. I I do hope you can you can post it sooner.
(2:27:33) Uh because it may be too late. Uh but we may may or may not do a tour next year. >> Uh but we we'll try to do uh one next year. But yeah, if you can post it sooner, it'll be great because if people can come like I I always say this, if you're just looking at it online, it's like looking at a burger online. It's not real, right? Unless you can come there and taste it, >> experience it.
(2:27:57) And I think as well what we touched on with AI proving to be a lot of disinformation. If you're just getting your information online, you're probably not getting factual stuff. So now more than ever, it's important to go see these places firsthand. So then you can distinguish what's real and what's fake.
(2:28:15) as well as the experience of being able to say you've seen all these things and um what better host to do it with than Praine Mohan. Uh Pine, final question we ask all our guests and it's the same question everybody gets. It's what does challenge mean to you? So what does challenge mean to Praine Mohan? >> Just to overcome you know whatever challenges we get uh we have to overcome.
(2:28:44) uh my my I would say a significant milestone um or a significant challenge that uh I probably taken is to add some of the Hindu gods to our textbooks like our history textbooks right so if you look at for example Jesus he appears in in history right this is basically how we say BC AD you you know um you know before Christ and so on and so forth and we see other religious leaders including Buddha right you you don't doubt that Lord Buddha walked the earth >> but when we say Lord Krishna it's it's it just goes to mythology >> and I would say that in our in my
(2:29:31) lifetime we may be seeing some of the Hindu gods being added to the timeline as you know flesh bone figures who walked the earth. I think if that gets added to uh at least Indian history books and archaeology books, I think we would have made a you know I would have overcome a significant challenge.
(2:29:58) It's uh one of my missions uh to do >> and best of luck with that mission Pine. I've loved every second of this. This has been great. We'll have to do a part two either. We could potentially do a part two if I go to India. You know, we could maybe link that in there. But no, this has been fascinating, really educational, and something I don't get to talk about enough is ancient India and Hinduism.
(2:30:19) And yeah, I've loved every second of it, man. Appreciate it. >> Thank you for having me. >> Awesome. Got to go for some food now. So, I'll wrap this up. I've been Daniel Hodges. This has been the incredible Pravin Mohan, and you've been listening to the Hodcast. Take it easy. Well, folks, if you made it this far, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you enjoyed that conversation.
(2:30:40) And if you did, and you want to help us keep bringing you interviews like this, I've got one small favor to ask, and it won't cost you a single penny. Hit that subscribe button. It might seem small, but it makes a huge difference. More reach means a bigger platform and a bigger platform means bigger guests, bolder conversations, and more explosive topics to dive into.
(2:31:05) Here on the HOC, we're all about high impact conversations that challenge narratives, expose truth, educate, and inspire. Whether that's fitness, geopolitics, religion, science, history, mindset, philosophy, or the conversations you're not supposed to have, we'd love to have you along for the ride. So go on, hit that subscribe and let's take the Hodgecast to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment