Sunday, August 9, 2026

పిల్లల విషయంలో ప్రతి Parent చేసే తప్పు ఇదే!! | Mr Lokesh | Visionary Voices with Ayyappa | Podcast

పిల్లల విషయంలో ప్రతి Parent చేసే తప్పు ఇదే!! | Mr Lokesh | Visionary Voices with Ayyappa | Podcast

Author Name:Visionary Voices with Ayyappa

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@VisionaryVoiceswithAyyappa

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF-fFRnXAS0



Transcript:
(00:02) Loc me teaching cello bag. So welcome to [Music] [Music] podcast around 10,000 just intermediate director [Music] [Music]
(00:49) degree of engineering [Music] department. They are lacking in communicating. Who is that person? His name also [Music] 10th and 12th marks are really important. No. No. I say no. I say no. 10th and 12th marks important kadu. It is just to satisfy the society. society. Let's watch this
(01:35) [Music] podcast. So, welcome to podcast. Thank you so much. Thank you for having me on this show and probably first podcast and at the same time super excited. Okay. So as a teacher yeah nervous in a sense I love podcast and normal and especially me podcast you will be bringing the person's another side which probably they don't want to show I'm looking forward sure so first of
(02:28) like before jumping into the deep. Sure. Sure. Yeah. So native place it is a part of district from Telangana. So it is part three states one side and one side. Okay. So I have came from that place and from childhood onwards I used to have a lot of dreams but I don't know how to reach but
(03:13) one thing is fixing my mind that definitely we need to go to school should get educated so I used to regularly go to school there but I don't know how I'll be reaching the goal at that time but I used to believe that kachitanga educ So I was that kind of a student in my childhood. Okay. And but very talented people are here.
(03:41) If you see an area so many talented people are there from our area. So I'm very glad to be a part of that area. Mhm. Yeah. Yeah. So family and financial background. Yes. Even financial problems. even fine.
(04:33) But so as I said, I love studying this uh like an education as a lecture. I was that kind of student when I was growing and in my class 8 and from then I had jumped to class 10th there and class 10th I was from a middle class family. uh I don't know I need some money I cannot depend uh continuously so I just thought to start tutoring class fourth fifth 10th class fourth fifth students third class students I used to let him go.
(05:31) So I used to study myself are very important. Super super. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Definitely.
(06:23) Yeah. Not immediately in the first year, final year. Um as I said middle class and we cannot expect jobs according to our education right so I thought that teaching it will be a respectable job for us and initially I went to the school where I have learned I just asked okay I'll be starting from primary uh because I am not that trained Right.
(07:01) So I got a chance from there and then after completion of this degree I went to a school biology vacancy and um they have took a demo of mine and he said that okay let's continue that was the end of the year ending only for 3 months luckily they encouraged me and I try to adop that environment and rest. Yeah.
(07:39) And like degree uh 2018. Okay. 2018 finish of immediately after degree coaching or teaching institution financial problems but different. So initially I used to get some offers home. So starting home three
(08:27) places and then parents they accepted me on me that okay So I said I'll be starting this point and I said that if you are interested but whatever the content you are expecting from me definitely early morning hours and evening hours after school and colleges I used to provide this you know coaching and it went really well. So
(09:14) like what is mean by LTP? LTP. Okay. Okay. Okay. So I used to teach for all the age groups till most important but the same had helped me. It became an advantage to me like I am teaching and they started coming to me
(10:10) and explaining like 5 years old. Second thing I used to take a small basic test baseline test I will be analyzing. So from there I used to start an month that's really good step. So
(11:04) maybe so what is your highest point until now till now around 10,000 super okay around 190 students. Oh, around 190 students early morning and evening time. Super super. Butions 10,000 students impact really great and but it took all of it took some time there. Yes. Yes. So throughout the 10 years of through the
(11:50) 10 years of experience and it is very little I think I want to make something bigger difference. Great. Great. Great. Yeah. Definitely you're on the way. Yeah. [Music] and financial problems. But fine longer definitely. So to be frank initially like I was not a guy like
(12:36) teaching but is different. So unexpectedly I came into this pathway and so initially I just thought that this is only but like they are inclined towards the subject. So these kind of words and
(13:22) then teachers in the similar way whenever I observe that then again I thought that when it became my passion also I cannot say I cannot say how it happened and simply students yeah okay with with their results yeah good good that's good to know and very long point of
(14:08) YouTube teaching and online classes 2017, 18, 19. But uh 2015 2016 before this go like I used to follow this guy. So this guy used to
(14:57) see. So when I was teaching 2019 I think class 10th student was in class. Okay. So he joined. [Music] So the opinion so I think everybody rejected this guy but different but I asked him to write then I I don't know that but he can do that and I
(15:44) saidibility and then after so everybody when they said no sir so he regularly used to attend my classes and one fine like why don't you try okay and then we got some comments like of the video. I thought I was not much interested later.
(16:40) He came to me and he said that I truly believe that you are going to make a big change. So that you need to make the videos for shooting crazy. teachers quite
(17:27) common. So that's really great. Okay. Okay. Good. Good. Hats up to him. Okay. [Music] So I cannot say that always I used to try to get rank but very few times teachers used to get headache and I think that is the reason because a student will be
(18:14) satisfied when he will be understanding the whole concept clearly as a teacher. Definitely the same. So I think Yeah, that's good. That's good. So you are simply a middle bench student. Yes. Okay. Done. So parents or teachers pressure from teachers is zero. parents father and mother. So you should
(19:09) be educated then [Music] only 100% me father and mother or family wife and father business. Okay. So a business a type of business. So he used to run finance finance. Yeah. And I'm sorry to ask this childhood I can feel it. So to answer this, all of sudden parents
(20:16) [Music] So all of a sudden like childhood. Yeah, I can feel it. And uh I have real realized at that point that I hope and I I felt responsible particular time and I think losing a father is not like misfortune but it's an early way to understand the
(21:04) environment. So there's a saying right next door. So I got an opportunity I can able to understand who is shark who is dolphin behind me and complete part of journey. My mother she% she never felt us like we are fatherless. Yeah. and sister feeling um you know uh being elder in the family responsibility and
(21:50) um siblings they were very small like they they don't know that our father left us and so that was the moment they went and welcomed that yes so that was the moment from then brother he is the biggest strength to me particular time he molded himself I don't know how it possible that's what I'll be saying father so responsible so you sometimes he used to he used to be the decision maker of the
(22:36) family and my sister is next to mother. I hope everybody is completely and I'm very lucky to have her which I cannot share to my mother. I used to share with her and even I do right now. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. So really for the first time another side of the coin hats off to hold your family because the way she had molded
(23:24) Yes. Yes. 100%. 10 years of experience either. Yeah. Okay. So two places I used to be like but at one point okay. So at the endicular and second thing when it comes
(24:12) to my coaching center. So number of people so from [Music] there and if they are coming to me okay like you know question at one point they may end up without giving an answericular you are going to that particular place so at one point so I'll be leaving that so I'll be
(25:01) free of problem and now I'm ready perfectly I was like bit weak and fight with all these people kind of face to face behind the scenes everything. So only one thing uh so no need to react time karma will be booming bank and thank god that they are watching my lectures I'm
(25:52) very fortunate so online classes that's great that's good so other options yeah Yeah. And turning point. So yeah. So marriage. So uh I have joined this P classes. So he came to that marriage he a far
(26:40) relative to him and at the same time and at the same time okay so he came to know about me that like somebody said to him that so he waited for me and we spoke and at one point both of us are parallel moving on the same board. So why not to move in two different boats we came on one classes okay yeah class so I have joined him it's a kind
(27:28) of like yeah yeah it's Good. That's good. So like super super and long. Yes. But still so
(28:14) But only one thing I just left it and uh friends where I used to run this LTP classes. So there we used to have a medical shop and medical shop and patic. Okay. And sometimes I used to guide there.
(29:01) Sometimes they used to guide me. So literally uh after I relocated myself every day I'll be missing because every day at least 1 hour I used to spend the time there because it's a kind of radio everything. Yeah. So that's good. Good. Very good. And yeah, you are the senior. You elder brother movie heroes movie clips.
(29:46) [Music] So actually when I was in class physics chemistry biology and physics chemistry used to be taught by one particular sject if we ask any doubt. So at one
(30:31) point then when I started teaching I took him as inspiration. So I started so I used to understand with my third eye like I will be using these kind of movie students concentration. Yes. Yes.
(31:20) [Music] and weak after certain period of time he'll be going on his journey but I didn't got a chance to choose which one is right which one is wrong it's a kind of parenting So I'll be connected with him. This is the biggest point that's really great and maybe yeah 100%. Yeah. Coming to uh that
(32:11) point me career you are the teacher from last 10 years inspire. So starting law uh as I said I was not interested in this [Music] field. Exactly. and my principal s believed in me that I I am capable of this and in every day he used to spend some time with me like evening after school he used to give some he used to tell me you should be in this
(33:05) way so point I can say that our principal had inspired me a lot in the teaching journey but when I was a kid there used to be social he used to teach social butience as a teacher like I think I have learned this from the Tony Johnson. So okay. Okay. So good.
(33:53) Good. That's good. Good. And um like maybe parents or students. Yes. problem. [Music] So because he can easily catch but three times back we should bring them to the class. So like I used to
(34:52) bring they'll be paying attention to the classicular obviously that's great that's great and I think experience We should try to teach in this way. But so teachers double burden they they
(35:37) need to teach they need to cover this basic and at the same time level movies and pneumonics different different pneumonics. So we need to remember all the digestive enzymes. So I used to make a sentence that's really great.
(36:32) So like throughout the journey who are your best students as a teacher we keep learning from the students actually apart from that experience. like I'll be telling his name. So if I'm not wrong 2018 or 2017 18 pass and he was very brilliant
(37:20) student but you know I don't know how it happened but year and you know he came back and from [Music] then he came to the work and salary is very high and I'm very happy and proud to tell his name here so
(38:07) aanti students like you know different yes so that's really great and good success story evenademic director okay so teacher training program. Okay. So, initially we started with a YouTube channel physics where we try to give our lectures
(39:00) and we have faced this issue. So this kind of issue starting so to make we have abbreviated it in the form of PA classes and class 8th. Okay. So we'll be providing the foundation level courses as well as intermediate MPC and IPC students main and after immediately completing the intermediate. Yes. [Music]
(39:47) So because of applications last year and day we also need to mold ourself and if you see there are number of institutes which are providing uh all these things. Uh why we are different and one thing areas. We need to bring out those people because we try to give the best part that we can able to give to the rural people that minimal cost and apart from that everything
(40:38) like the same then we will be reviewing them. Okay. every once in a week like online but we will be making them to feel like our own. So complete definitely they will be becoming fan because so there's a lot of thing to learn from the team as well. So I think P is different from all the other institutes and
(41:22) definitely right now and very soon we will be in the public. Yeah. So especially rural area people yeah so need and school students train students I found I found aense first of all foundation found then we'll be going to little advancry Even I used to face that kind of so% and we do also encourage the
(42:15) suggest we'll be accepting it but our main motive like all the companies main to educate everybody to educate whole India so whole India right now I cannot say that we can do but apart from us see I'm hoping for that and without any doubt inspiration right yeah so even the people had started educating from the online and
(43:05) yeahang that's great that's great and all the very best institution [Music] and yeah definitely support. So students Actually student will be having a capability
(43:53) and they need to ask them to prepare this and That's great. That's great. And so parents Yeah. So
(45:00) because years complete second want to become a doctor and they need to talk to them because students different parents if they are behaving with the students in different way I express my problems to
(45:52) him. So always be kind to your child. He is your own child there and I I don't blame all the parents at me but that's the only thing I'm not blaming any And you just said strive for resilence not for results. Great. Great. and more number of coaching
(46:39) institutions. Oh yeah, people and how to choose right coaching institution. So first definitely advertisement or marketing. So obviously so how you have to choose it you have to visit there once and definitely demos provide things okay whatever they are saying okay first you should check all
(47:23) these things and definitely see education system I don't student. So definitely 1 hour will be helping them to boost their energy and then at least one
(48:11) hour because students personality development studies. Yeah. So at least at least 10% because adult 16 years all these things. Mhm. Yeah. Yeah. Got it. So definitely at least
(49:00) one. Yeah. Good. [Music] And music, singing, dance. So Yes. So definitely uh recently class 10th exams and every foundation I took the lecture. So after immediately finishing off the
(49:50) social exam and I'm very happy and the poem was very heart touching and I forgot the name but okay he was playing that. So after seeing all these things like I felt okay studies are not completely uh which is going to define a human being. poetry how he is feeling the environment. Yeah. Like when I was teaching in the offline she used to
(50:36) like I literally felt that and I used to take her autograph but I don't know what happened next but% obviously So that is what we are missing here. Okay.
(51:35) So first you understand your child. Yes, that's what I could tell the parent. Yeah. and most of the generation either MPC or Yeah. Engineer or doctor. Soiety. Yeah. Like at the same time.
(52:34) [Applause] If you see different kinds of things and we could able to find multiple talented okay only they can able to do multiple things at a time I can say we don't have this much kind of technology they just you know watch this mobile or tablet I don't say that they will be learning something
(53:20) earlier when we were teachers saying that it is out of they will be googling first of all and find So I don't say that okay and different different kinds of things CH
(54:06) So actually we should go in this way also. and if you see [Music] complete or not. So always try to be out of the box and scenario parents, schools like see
(54:56) [Music] actually but at the same time even it was not completely like and early morning nights. You just think about the kid. So he he tried to give his best. So
(55:44) marks at the end of the day marks is just for you know to know the level. Yes but people like why they are thinking like important role at the end of the day and we'll be using it like identity. So what I say don't go for 100% see there's a
(56:32) saying motivational speaker I saw his real yes or Yes. Yeah. And still parents too much.
(57:24) So it is completely reflecting the society. Yes. Yes or no? So teachers, parents notic because they don't know what to do. So people will be expecting the same how is
(58:10) it possible. So everybody is having his own piece of paper ownce of paper. So what I say is okay and also discuss with your child. So if you are interested in this let's go. Let's stop the conversation and go according to him. But I observed this [Music] part. So both the years.
(58:59) So, nonPC Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. 100%. Yeah. And um like another side and parents day by day by day by day. Oh
(59:44) like early early 2010 slowly slowly slowly ranks. [Music] So uh parents so first of all uh I can say that this ranking system complete rank important and also we need to introduce the skills like personality development, financial management and creatives as you initially [Music]
(1:00:36) like to years. So uh we need to introduce these things like emotionally stronger we need to do something and financial management is very very important. So we need to focus on this also education system at least not understanding. So I need to introduce
(1:01:22) these kind of things and uh ranking ranks we need to focus on this knowledge application and see examination like if I got a chance we need to give some points to So yes, most of the students
(1:02:15) but definely think So that's what% yeah like drinking and other worst So
(1:03:06) years of school. So definitely these two are very very happiest moment for the children. computer in this different particular most of the schools So I
(1:04:00) think students I to observe a like student like everything uh after at one point uh after intermediate I think subject he felt like like something uneasy uncomfortable he didn't say to anybody subject
(1:04:54) They don't have any knowledge related to this how to handle this success and fail. So key role not only teachers not only parents friends and also I would like to tell all the relatives Yes or no? And also already. Yes. Yes.
(1:05:46) So, especially relatives to support your cousins, nephews. So, yeah, that's good. and degree of engineering department reality of today's generation education [Music]
(1:06:36) system. So they are lacking in communicating. So three things like for example time management and at the same time emotional part communication skills and personality development 70% of the successful people definitely need to feel bad and simple example I'm very happy that student I can say that not only
(1:07:24) educated but also businessman almost 50 to 80 buffalake [Music] because I think full money. So whatever the work you are doing be passionate towards it. Okay. At the end of the day doesn't matter. Yes. Don't go for money.
(1:08:14) Thrive for your passion and also do work related to that definitely successful life. Yeah. 100%. And who is that person? So luckily his name also location. Okay. Okay. Super super. So good success story. So finally uh rapid fire round. So questions. So let's see. Yeah. So one word that describes you as a teacher.
(1:08:46) Transformative. Okay. And uh recent So girlfriend okay yeah and one myth about education you want to break one myth about education uh that I want to break only topper successful author the biggest myth well said well said super if not if not a teacher what would you be doing if not a teacher I probably would be working on it and I
(1:09:35) would be a motivational speaker in another parallel life form. Yeah. Yeah. So but still what is your favorite subject? A part of that I am teaching or a part I'm teaching. What is your favorite subject? And now things in love but I love you but I'm not in love with you. Yeah. Okay. And uh yeah habits. So it is very clear like
(1:10:39) if I'm not wrong. So I personally recommend to all the students just just read at least so initially but after watching after reading this book okay it's that I am capable of something greater. So let me give my best super super and so far maybe childhood
(1:11:26) or one of best movie best movie. So students even I I used to be like I want to be like that teacher and I I always used to thrive that even I just want to be like [Music] see only this guy he taugh that he's completely different. So I want to be like him like that teacher who can able to bring the best version of the student and I always try to do that. Good. Good.
(1:12:16) And like apart from movie [Music] um offline or online? See uh offline is different but online I do have a lot of teachers who are inspiring me uh physics and way of explaining just like a mother she's teaching like a mother so initially I used to watch her videos and it's kind of inspiring and I didn't but the presentation students next
(1:13:09) door. So I think the way I'm teaching to the students after kind-hearted person I got a chance to meet him and I have learned a lot from AJ sir and then Linka I think you know and I always think that teacher definitely I would be a nonpc
(1:13:56) student. Then last but not least is the founder of classes. So everything but I think no student is going to feel that physics if I got a yeah and 10th and 12th marks are really important. No, no, no. I say no. 10th and 12th marks important. It is just to satisfy the society. Yeah. Super. And right now students but
(1:14:44) whole students final message. So uh all the students who are watching this uh I just would like to say one thing. Let me try. This is learning stage and you may not get the result what you are expecting. That's what I say. So strong if you are failing that means that you are going in a right way. Yes or not? So that's what I would like
(1:15:34) to say. So explore think beyond the box out of the box. Yeah, that's what I That's good. That's good. and uh teachers either or else upcoming teachers. So among all the professions teaching is no best profession. So initially I was not interested in this field I can able to sleep I can able to have you know it's all because of this profession and highly respectable and at the same time highly
(1:16:21) responsible definitely remember you know And I just want to say one thing that A teacher is always a learning student there. Yeah. Good. Good. And parents. Yeah. I just want to say one thing. I just want to say that don't
(1:17:06) compare your child with different kinds of flowers. Both are unique. Okay. important. So like and also So I just want to say one thing that
(1:18:03) don't compare your child with other people. Super super super and how was your experience? So u actually because this is my first experience but I enjoyed thoroughly because like after a long period of time I felt like full length conversation and I didn't open up in front of anybody.
(1:18:47) So in Japan starting off the podcast you will be bringing the person's another side on this podcast obviously at the end and definitely people who are watching me will understand that definitely. Yeah. So I really enjoyed personally like so thank you very much for your time. You gave lot of information to me as well as my audience. Thank you.
(1:19:22) Thank you very much. So thank you so much for watching this wonderful podcast and please do follow and subscribe and also support us so that content because I know him personally and you need to subscribe and also notification. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment