UFO x Jagannath Puri Temple: Praveen Mohan on Alien Secrets & Mysteries | ST-207 Raghav Sharma
Author Name:Supertalks by themovingship
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@supertalksbytms
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSGcyaQnbI
Transcript:
(00:00) files that were recently out by the Trump administration. [music] >> Big new release of UFO documents. >> Trump administration shared more videos related to UFO. >> What did those reports say about aliens? >> Some of them are actual legitimate UFO files. >> How do you analyze this object? >> You can see that it's making a pattern.
(00:21) If you go to Google and you say Puri Jaganat Temple. >> No, please connect me the dots. Please do that. Please do that. He has walked where archaeologists won't go and seen what historians refuse to explain. For over a decade, he has been uncovering suppressed technology hidden inside the world's most sacred temples.
(00:41) From vimmanas in the Romana to encounters with [music] UFOs. His experiences will change how you see human history. Pravin Moan, explorer, writer, and independent researcher of ancient mysteries. Some conversations happen once in a lifetime. This is one of them. >> In the [music] city of Salem in Tamil Nadu, a man has built a temple and inside the temple, the main deity is a gray alien.
(01:09) >> Oh. Oh my god. >> The symbol of a flying saucer [music] carved on its stomach. >> Did you ever see a UF? >> I saw one. >> Anybody known to you ever saw an alien for real? >> We have several claims of this. More than a dozen people have seen. >> But what makes you believe that? >> How they saw it? how it looked like, what it did, >> what's the reason behind >> production attempts, tortures, talking.
(01:33) >> But why would the select put some people and some not? >> I mean, >> who are these people who are in carved in the temples? What are they doing? And what [music] is their purpose of being here on earth? Are they traveling from a different planet? >> India is actually the home of all these. The best way to think of a UFO is like think of a vimmana.
(01:56) Are we referring here all the gods as aliens? >> In essence, most of the Hindu gods are that. Yeah. [music] Namaste. Before beginning today's episode, I want you to look at my screen first. So, there's this YouTube channel that has been posting videos for the last 15 years. 12 years ago, this channel posts a video on Kalasa Temple and the most recent video was posted just 6 days ago.
(02:29) Why am I saying all of this? Think about this individual who is singlehandedly taking our Indian culture and ancient knowledge across the globe. Consistently posting for the last 15 years shows his dedication and passion for the subject. irrespective of our opinions as an Indian we must respect today's guest for the work he has put in in his life presenting Rain Mo today's episode is not to make you believe something but is to explore the enormous possibilities of this universe I must also remind you to subscribe to our channel because super
(03:04) talks is not just a podcast channel we've been running an NGO for the last 10 years for underprivileged children in Delhi so after you subscribe I promise more such interesting conversations while that also helps in nation building enjoy the >> David Wilcock Who's this guy? Your friend. >> Yeah. >> But he said something before passing away.
(03:24) [laughter] >> Something happened. All the mysteries are around you. >> Not around me. It's got nothing to do with me. But yeah, David Wilcock is a very uh he's a good friend of mine and uh you know he appeared in Ancient Aliens many times cuz Ancient Aliens is a TV program that talks about how aliens came and the ancient past and all that.
(03:51) It's a very big hit in uh in the US. >> Okay. Um but um he appeared on the show many times with me. I mean I appeared on the same shows with him but what happened was he just committed suicide. >> So what was the reason behind suicide? [snorts and clears throat] >> We don't know. This is my opinion that we don't know why he he passed away, whether he took his own life or whether something else happened to him.
(04:34) We know that he is a UFO researcher. Uh we know that he came with controversial theories. Um he was in fact giving um advice to an aircraft company. Um and he believed in the UFOs. He believed in uh many of the so-called uh conspiracy theories you know saying that aliens uh are controlling you know some parts of the earth and so on.
(05:07) We are in that zone right? So for example um Pravin moan says you know temples were built with ancient technology and machines. Now you can say maybe it's a fact and you can say no no no that's impossible or you can say it's a conspiracy theory or you can say it's pseudocience. You can say all sorts of names to it. You understand? And what the the most important part of this is to understand this with respect to time. Okay.
(05:46) For example, if something that's being pseudocience becomes science after many years. Something that is science becomes pseudocience after many years. You understand? So for example, UFOs. If you were talking about UFOs, anything related to flying saucers, aliens coming in UAP, that used to be complete pseudocience 20 years ago.
(06:17) >> Yeah. >> Okay. I don't know if you know like when Facebook was launched, I think it used to be called the Facebook and the only way for you to sign up is you needed a college email ID from the from the United States. you had to be like you know from a you had to be a college student >> right? >> So even at that time when it was you it was even hard to upload a photo on on Facebook at that time.
(06:48) >> Even at that time when we published photos of UFOs our entire IDs would be deleted. They would just delete our ID. When YouTube was first launched, if you posted a UFO video, you got banned because it used to be considered absolute pseudocience. >> Did you get banned? >> No, I mean I I was a part of many UFO societies.
(07:17) So we used to apply in the US. I I was part of in every city or town >> they have a UFO society there. >> What's a UFO society? So all the people would come together, they would discuss about UFOs, they would go at night to a particular person's house. They'd go to the backyard, they would they were the UFO watchers.
(07:38) Almost every city or uh you know town has UFO societies. They they all do this. >> Did you watch I I we used to go and look for the UFOs. This is what we do. >> Did you ever see a UFO? I saw one. Uh, not with the crowd, but when I was driving in Texas, I saw one. >> How was it? >> It It was just a flash. I thought it was a comet. It It's It went so fast.
(08:03) It was like the spring break vacation in Corpus Christi, but it went so fast. I thought it was a comet, but it kind of moved. It went like this, but it it moved. And it this is a long time ago. So, I was I remember checking the newspapers to see if there was any news about that, but there's nothing, you know, but like if you had a UFO pass over you today, you would probably just dismiss it as a comet, a plane, a drone.
(08:34) >> Yeah. >> Right. Something like that. >> So, what makes you say that it was a UFO? because it moved because at that time it moved very fast and it moved like at a at an angle like that. So I thought it was an UFO. I I thought it was a UFO and I thought it would be published in the newspapers but nothing just it did not happen.
(08:55) So what I was trying to say was yesterday's pseudocience will become today's science. You understand? So today the US government is publishing the UAP reports right more than 5,000 UFO reports right the government and then the disclosures happening as we see so you don't want to see pseudocience as just pseudocience as as though it's wrong >> right >> there is a possibility that it can become accepted science in the future >> sure >> this is true of many if you look at the history of science and pseudocience.
(09:37) It's very very interesting. There's one guy, William Harway. He's a doctor, medical doctor, right? William Harway is the first guy who found out that the heart pumps blood. Okay. But until that time, everybody believed that it was all the all the body parts were creating blood on a daily basis. Okay.
(10:01) So when he published the fact that the heart was pumping blood, nobody accepted that, especially the doctors, they all ridiculed him. And if you if you read his history, it's so interesting because one time he had to go to great lengths to prove that the heart just pumps blood, right? >> So he would he would bring animals and he would open the bodies and show it to the people.
(10:29) And one time they had a patient who was almost dying in an accident and he had to literally show it to in the court in the king's court I think at that time he had to show how the heart was pumping blood but still the doctors did not believe him okay you know why because until that time >> they had all been reading the books >> that were given to them before that time they they made their living with that >> right everything is a pseudocience before it's science Correct.
(11:00) So, so you always so when you were saying that but David Wilcock may not be accurate in certain things, right? When you say did David Wilco say something strange? Did he believe in like aliens? Did he believe in UFO? Now, we don't know if David Wilcock was just speaking something that makes no sense or we don't know if he was working on something futuristic.
(11:29) You see, >> anything can be true. >> Anything can be true. >> What's your take on it? Because you have worked with him closely and I see that his final statement was I'm amazed I'm still alive. Is this true? >> Yeah, he did many things. He was we could see that uh David Wilco was slowly declining. >> All right.
(11:53) By declining you mean that his health was getting deteriorated? >> You I I would say that I would say um he himself uh said that he was uh pre-diabetic but David Wilcock also says uh just before he passed away David Wilcock also says no I would never commit suicide. I would never take my own life. Right? This is what he says, right? But this gets very tricky, right? So because I and uh there was a series of those things that were happening at that time.
(12:28) It was not just David Wilco. There was one guy called Nick Pope. Um there was another scientist. I don't I don't remember his name. There was another scientist who also just disappeared. >> [sighs and gasps] >> Okay. And he was talking about UFOs and then uh Eric Juan Danigan the father of ancient astronaut theory he passed away.
(12:52) So there was like lot of people just passing away one by one and I think there there were like 12 uh scientists missing or you know dead um who were all working on the UFO related subject in the US. So one side is that this is this might all be some conspiracy or all might be just natural death.
(13:21) But if we just think that this looks a little unusual that all of these 12 people die they die at the same time. What would be the potential reason? What could be what do you think? I would say that there are several takes to this several angles to this. Okay, one is that yes, it could just be a coincidence. Okay, but think about this, right? So, let's say you know you had a car accident in your street today, you're just going to dismiss this.
(13:58) So, if that if another car accident happens tomorrow, then you start recognizing a pattern. But when you see 12 car accidents in your street for the next 12 days, then you know that it's not a coincidence, right? So because that's that's what kind of confirms that there is a bigger problem >> now. Um now we don't know for sure because I'm not a UFO um researcher.
(14:21) I don't that's not my primary field of interest and I don't I'm not uh into politics in in the US or in India. I don't lean left or right or center and I don't talk bad or good about one like Trump or you know the Democrats or you know in in India like BJP or Congress like I'm like I'm apolitical I'm not political but David Wilco was political you know he he was uh leaning on to one side and then he was all he had multiple angles to it so when you are political you're actively involved like Trump was getting shot, right? If you're not a
(15:04) political guy, you don't risk th those kind of assassination attempts. But once you become political and once you get involved in this conspiracy theories and in this high-tech, you know, UAP disclosure, extraterrestrials, you know, the you kind of risk your life, >> right, >> into this, >> right? Um what we do know is that David Wilco did say >> no I will not take my own life.
(15:36) He actually says that right and then that's exactly what happens >> and the way it happened is very interesting because David Wilcock according to the police report David Wilcock himself calls the police. Okay this is the police report. David Wilcock himself, he's sitting or standing outside his house and he calls the police and says there's there's an issue. I mean, not exactly those words.
(16:09) He's like, there's an issue. I'm going to leave or something like that. That's what the police report says. And the police report says by the time they come there, David Wilcock takes his own life by pulling the trigger. Now David Wilco is a big is a celebrity actually but he's very well known in uh you know you know in the circle UFO ancient astronaut circle.
(16:38) So when David Wilcock uh passes away, you expect it to come all over the news, right? You you would expect it, but nothing. It was almost completely covered up. It we could not even verify if David Wilcock had passed away for maybe 36 hours. We were trying to contact him, trying to email him, >> right? >> We're trying to like scour the news, like searching the news online, but nothing for 36 almost a whole day and maybe another half a day, there's
(17:23) nothing came out. And very very slowly that news was it it just people just said that oh you know David Wilcock committed suicide that that's what happened >> right I want to know about the files that were recently out by the Trump administration. Did you go through those reports? >> Most of them. Yeah. >> What did those reports say about aliens? Because after that, since the time Trump has officially released the files, everybody has maybe somewhere started
(18:10) believing in what they never believed in. What Pravin Moan what Pravin Moan has been talking about since so many years. >> [laughter] >> Did you did you feel like happy that okay like let's it's it's it's good that finally it's coming out. Did you somewhere feel like that? >> Well, I am a conspiracy theorist.
(18:31) >> So I believed it until Trump released the files. So after [laughter] it's true >> after Trump released the file, I know I think that some of them are like legitimate UAP files. Some of them are like actual legitimate UFO files, but I think most of the files are distractions, you see.
(19:04) And I uh just put this in perspective like when is Trump releasing these files? >> Just before the elections, November. >> No, Trump just released it now like like maybe a month and a half ago or something like that. It was not before the elections, right? So Trump releases it. Why? Because the Iran US war is just >> taking up.
(19:34) Yeah, it's taking so much toll and it's giving so much negative press for the Trump administration, right? So, it's a classic Roman move, right? So, you give them bread and circus to just keep them happy. >> And I think this was >> there there is some disclosure because we're looking at thousands of files. If you go to war.
(19:59) gov, gov you can download thousands like you can download hundreds and hundreds of photos, videos, PDFs and so much content is being just released but I think this is being released at a time um so we will praise Trump for his transparency while it's almost like a magician you know he's showing his hand here but but he's doing something here.
(20:28) Uh, and I think this is why he's releasing it at this time. This is I mean this is my take. You would expect me to be very happy and say, "Aha, I told you, you know, [clears throat] I believe in aliens. Now it's real." But um, it is true. I've always believed this is true. I've always believed that aliens exist. It would be silly to think that aliens don't exist.
(20:53) Right. >> Right. When you have millions, billions, and trillions of planets in the universe, it would be silly to think that Earth is the only place with intelligent life. >> Yeah, that's that's maybe that's that's a quite an obvious observation, >> correct? >> But uh maybe the rational mind always they want they would want a proof of did you see something or what were the patterns you were able to observe.
(21:23) So uh if I talk about the files uh in the disclosure, how do you like make it? It's how do you get the proof of something of an object being an UFO or not? >> UFO by definition is an unidentified flying object. It doesn't mean an alien craft. So when you say >> how do you confirm it's a UFO? It's unidentified. It's not identified.
(21:48) We don't know. >> But we don't make we cannot make any sense of it. We know that it's not a drone. We know that it's not a plane, but it's not really identified as something. You see, that is the that's the core of this. So, but but yeah, he there are several videos of like there's an eightointed star. >> H I have that I have that picture.
(22:11) What is that? >> I [laughter] have everything. What is this? >> Yeah, you can if you see that >> ancient texts warned us about aliens. [laughter] Oh my god. What is this? >> I think you're uh confusing the title and the thumbnail for the content. >> Uh you have you have got me here. What is it? >> But if you watch that video, you literally have right.
(22:35) So if you watch it, you can literally see and and the fun part about this uh is that all this is free. Okay. >> Okay. >> So you can you can post >> there's no copyright. Yeah. So there's no copyright you know from war.gov you can just take >> so these are the real files that the US has released. >> Yes. >> Okay. >> So if you take that see as right there.
(23:13) How do you analyze this object? How do you what do you see? How do you relate to any of our ancient texts? What do you think is it making in the sky? >> Well, you can see that it's making a pattern behind it, right? You can see that it's when it's going, you can see that it's making a pattern. Now, if you go to uh if you go to Google and you say Puri Jaganat Temple >> and then Puri Jagnat Temple Tower. Yeah.
(23:41) >> How's that? Let's see. >> Puri Jaganat Temple. You want to look at the flag >> on the very top just below the flag. Let's see. [laughter] >> Yeah, you're going to see the same kind of eightointed store. All right, back to this. >> Yeah. >> Oh, no. Please connect me the dots. Please do that. Please do that.
(24:18) Please do that. No, but I mean see we um we know that we had eight-ointed stars. Uh we talk about yantras. We talk about yantras like the Neil Yantra, various yantras with eight points. Um like if you're looking at Mount Meu from the top, all sorts of details are mentioned in text. But we never thought that we'd find an eightointed starlike structure being disclosed by the US government.
(24:49) The US government came out. This is an actual video from that. But it looks very much like that yantra on top of the temple. Um again another UFO just looks like a trident like a thrishul. >> Is it in this video? Uh, I don't know if it's in this video. I [gasps] >> don't know. >> Was this also in the file? >> Yeah.
(25:22) Yeah. The, like I said, you know, I I was I think I was posting the top six UFOs out of, you know, many hundreds I'd seen at that time. And this is one of them. You see how it moves like an organism, right? it moves like an amibo and this is one of the things that's uh that was posted there >> and uh what's your analysis about it? >> Oh we I after going through um you know to a lot of conferences and talking to a lot of UFO enthusiasts >> the way [clears throat] they talk about the UFOs is very very advanced. Okay. Some people think
(26:06) that the UFO itself, the craft itself [snorts] >> is a cyborg is a living organism, right? The craft itself is a living organism um combined with um living organism combined with machines. Hey, does that make sense? No. Okay. Now, how about I say, okay, Sharma is a cyborg, right? because he is only 75% human but he uses his phone 25%
(26:56) as the most important part of his work. How is that? So you are a cyborg like you're you're an organism but you're also partly machine right it would not it it's somewhat true right >> that without that part of machine you may not be able to function very well like you may not be able to do most of the things [clears throat] >> right >> now today it's in your pocket >> right now tomorrow it'll be implanted >> mm in your brain.
(27:33) Right? So that kind of work is already done. That that kind of neurolink Elon Musk Elon Musk's idea of putting a chip in your brain, [snorts] >> right? So you don't need anything, >> right? Today you I don't know if you're using meta glasses, if you're using your phone, if you're using an Apple Watch, [clears throat] >> you are a a biological organism, but you've kind of put a machine on your body, >> but the next stage in maybe just 25 years, right, the next generation >> Mhm.
(28:14) that would be implanted inside you in your brain, maybe in your body. It would be implanted. This is just going to be the future of humanity as well, right? Now, so you become a cyborg, right? So, you're you're not a you're a human. In your mind, you're a human, right? In your mind, you're a human using Instagram. But on Instagram's mind, Instagram is using a human.
(28:48) >> You understand? >> Right. [laughter] >> So you think you're using Instagram, but Instagram is using you. >> Okay. Now, so you have already become a cyborg. I have become a cyborg. The more and more gadgets we're going to use, we're going to have an Apple. You're going to have a meta glasses on. You're going to have a Apple watch.
(29:09) You're going to have a a phone that's going to do any of your work and you're going to AI power everything, right? So, you become a cyborg. You already are 25%, >> you know, machine. That's just a fact. >> In the future, it'll be changed more and more. People might have an extra arm, >> right? >> That's completely machine, for example.
(29:30) Right? So the way they claim is that these UFOs, the one that you saw moving like an amoeba >> is not fully a machine >> but a living organism. >> It's a living organism >> that's combined. >> Mhm. >> With a machine. >> Right. Right. What is this structure? What is this? Now this is the the eight-ointed star uh mentioned in Sumerians and in the Sumerian uh carvings in modern day Iran.
(30:04) >> Okay. >> You can find this carve the eight-ointed star. >> The same thing you saw in the UFO there. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> And we can see this in India too. And this is what you you can see this in uh >> Aryantra. >> Yeah. Arentra. Yeah. This is Aryantra in the in the temples. These are also glimpses of the UFO.
(30:26) >> Mhm. Various kinds. Various kinds. >> What is this? >> Yeah, this is just a UFO hovering over a ship. >> Oh, >> various. So, if you go there and if you if you download the files and I have it down, you know, because they delete them sometimes, right? >> And I have downloaded everything. But you could, you'll see a variety of [sighs] different UFOs.
(30:51) It had a threshul as well. >> Yes. >> What was that? >> It looks like a threshold. It's not here. I Oh, yeah. It looks You can see here. Yeah, it does look like a threshold. That's one type of UFO. >> How do you link this to our ancient knowledge or our So, my question here is how can we understand with our ancient texts that the UFOs which we were referring to were the similar ones which are being talked about today? There's no direct correlation like they never talked about a threshold shaped UFO. The best way to think of a UFO is
(31:29) like think of a vmana. >> All right. >> Okay. If if we had to say it in Hindi or Sanskrit >> or Tamil or whatever the best way to say is you can call it a vimmana. [clears throat] And you can see a variety of vimmanas being mentioned in ancient text. It's mentioned in Ramayana. It's mentioned in Mahabharata. It's mentioned in other texts, disputed texts like vimmanica shastra.
(31:57) Um, rrookma vimmana, sundra vimmana, shakuna vimmana, various types of vimmanas with various sizes and shapes and performance, right? So when we see these kind of various vimmanas popping up, it might be something that's referred in our ancient texts, especially when you see religious symbols like this. When you see things like the thrashul, when you see the eight-ointed star that looks like the neil yantra so we think there may be a connection, right? Because again going back to our theory all our ancient texts repeatedly say the gods
(32:37) come from the sky in vimmanas. This is a this is a known fact. Okay. So when you see these same symbols appearing again and again it it just loops back into the idea saying that >> did ancient people also see the same things >> right? They saw the same UAPs coming right. >> Do we find any of these carvings in any temple wherever you visited till date? >> We we have lots actually.
(33:06) We have carvings of Pushbakana. Uh we have a cave painting in a place called On Kindi. >> Mhm. >> Okay. There uh this is in a remote part of Karnataka. Right. Um, it's it's it's a little bit twisted because it's a privately owned form, but there is a kind of a hanging cliff, but if you go there, you will see a cave painting there in the rock and it looks exactly like a UFO and it even shows like two kind of extraterrestrials like climbing up or something like that.
(33:48) Okay, >> if you go there, you will see uh you can still see that cave painting. Some say the cave painting is 3,000 years old. Some say it's 10,000 years old, right? Yeah. So, you you you and you will be surprised how many cave paintings exist of uh UFOs and extraterrestrials. You they are found all over the world.
(34:13) If we can find a So what is a cave painting, right? So what is a a a petroglyph or a cave painting a rock art? It's prehistoric. Okay, cave painting is not a historic detail. So So for example from today like like what's happening today that's not history that's news. So anything that happened from yesterday to like let's say 2,000 years in India that's considered history.
(34:50) And you can split that history into many parts. You can split that into ancient history, contemporary history, colonial history, that kind of stuff. But anything that happens in yesterday and like 2,000 years ago, that's history because people could write the history at that time.
(35:11) and they could record that history, you see. But anything that happened before that, anything like we attribute to quote unquote cavemen, that's considered prehistoric. That's prehistory. So cave art is prehistoric. You don't find any written evidence. But you see time and time again that they carve UFOs, they carved alien looking things again and again.
(35:38) It's It's the most dismissed thing amongst experts. You know, experts just dismiss it as like, oh, this is just an art. You know, they just dismiss it. And and even to be honest with you, uh in Bimbedka, Bimbedka caves in India, one of the oldest caves of India. Okay? you will find a a figure holding a thrush.
(36:08) This is said to be 10,000 years old, I think, right? This could be the oldest evidence of Lord Shiva. It's like a a figure holding a thrush, right? Normally you would think that because it's somewhat clear evidence that this is the the for 10,000y old carving showing a threshold a man holding it you can easily attribute this to the to Shiva holding a threshold but they don't do it you know they just dismiss it as oh this is just a meaningless carving um and when they say like an alien looking thing with a strange face they say oh
(36:51) these guys probably wore a mask mask, you know, it's a priest wearing a mask, that kind of thing. >> What what makes you you believe and I want to understand with your own perspective, who were aliens? Who are these people who are eng? Are they traveling from a different planet or did we have people traveling within different realms or were they traveling through different locas? How do you see how do you process this as a researcher? >> So let us say today
(37:39) >> Elon Musk is uh launching an IPO you know this of SpaceX. >> He's just become a trillionaire. The world's first trillionaire. >> Yeah. So he takes he makes a brand new rocket that can go out of the solar system and let's say he goes to planet X. Okay. So Elon Musk goes there. He lands he takes his rocket and it's kind of roaring and it just lands on planet X, right? But on the planet X there's like cavemen kind of people living there.
(38:15) Okay. There's like 500 cavemen kind of people living there. Um, they can only make primitive sounds and communicate with each other. They have to go far away to get drinking water. They don't know how to make fire. Okay. So, when Elon Musk opens the door and comes out of the rocket, all these cavemen, they go into the cave.
(38:46) They hide and they look at Elon Musk. Okay, you see now Elon Musk hopefully the atmosphere is the same as what we have. So Elon Musk takes a lighter, he lights a cigarette, right? So he he clicks the light and then the cavemen are amazed. The cavemen are saying, "What is he doing? How is he able to make fire?" Right? This is this only happens naturally.
(39:15) We don't even know how to make fire. Only the forest fire comes and it hurts us. How is he able to click and make fire, right? And then he he pushes a button and out of the water bottle he takes a sip of water. And then these cavemen are amazed. They're like, "We have to go so far. We have to walk for like, you know, 5 hours a day to get drinking water.
(39:38) " This guy's pushing a button and drinking the water, right? Now, but the cavemen have a leader, right? And he wants to be the alpha male. So, the caveman comes and tries to attack Elon Musk, right? But, and he's coming with a big giant club to attack Elon Musk, but Elon Musk pushes a button from his laser gun and then hits him with the laser gun.
(40:09) And that guy immediately burns into ashes. Okay. Do you see this happening in the future? >> Maybe. [laughter] >> And what would the other cave men think of Elon Musk? >> Maybe like an alien. >> Would they think of him as an alien or would they think of him as a god? probably as a >> who could make fire, who could use water, who could burn anybody with >> maybe maybe >> but you know I wasn't talking about the future I was talking about what the texts were saying how Shiva came out of a lingum right in if you
(40:55) look at the carvings of lingod bava Shiva comes out of a giant lingum right Shiva comes out right and Shiva holds fire in one hand. This is his form. Shiva is holding a flame in one hand and from his head he gets Ganga anytime he wants. He can get the water anytime he wants. And if he wants to destroy you, he can shoot laser from his third eye and burn you into ashes.
(41:31) Right? And this is exactly what we're thinking. We're thinking, is this really what happened 12,000 years ago, right? Did Shiva come from Shiva loca, right? And land on planet Earth and civilize the humans. You see, because this could just happen in the future again when Elon Musk goes to planet X. So why could it not have happened many thousands of years ago on our planet Earth? Right? See a lot of
(42:18) people today think that oh Shiva is just a mystical thing. It's non-existent. But ancient texts are very clear. Shiva physically comes from Shiva loca. He comes from another planet or dimension or loca called Shiva loca. He comes on that's why he's called the the ai guru. He's the first guru right? So he's the the very first person to civilize people right he is the ashupatinad because he controlled all the animals >> right he civilized the human beings right he was the first medical doctor because he knew all the medicines he had tested
(43:03) everything so is it are we talking about the real person that came to earth and civilized the society if Elon Musk goes to planet X what's going to happen right all right so you initially you get past right so you kill the leader right what's going to happen now now all the cavemen are going to come and fall on Elon Musk's feet >> but Elon Musk is going to immediately start an education program to them he's immediately going to start teaching them how to read and write them how to get water he's going to tell right so and
(43:41) this is exactly what we see in human history. Okay, for almost 100,000 200,000 for two lakh years, human beings are just human beings. They don't do anything. Homo sapiens are just homo sapiens. They're not building anything. Okay? Just 5 to 10,000 years ago, they start going like this. The human development starts going like this.
(44:08) They start to build pyramids. They start to build temples. They start to read and write. They start all these you know civilizational changes and in what the last few thousand years now we are going to other planets >> right so if it's a linear improvement it should look like this but that's not what we see with human development okay so we don't see that with homo sapiens for nearly 200,000 years homo sapiens are not showing any improvement they're not showing doing any improvement.
(44:43) >> Then what really happens? How does this >> because there's a catalyst because of the arrival of extraterrestrial influence, right? So in a chemical reaction, the chemical reaction is very slow and you put you add a drop of the catalyst and it just goes boom. And that's exactly what we needed.
(45:06) We needed an Elon Musk to civilize us. We needed a we needed the gods to come and civilize us. Right. That was the catalyst that kind of powered us into this great civilization. >> Right. Right. >> After so so when we understand the concept of God and we believe it as it is in the ancient text as well. After that, do you believe that extraterrestrial bodies came on earth and they did something and they keep on coming? And if yes, then how do you say that? >> I I would say that once their job was done, once there must have been a major
(45:45) change, right? Like when will Elon Musk come back to Earth after being in planet after being on planet X for many many let's say years? When would he decide to go back to earth? >> When the task is done, maybe. >> Right. So, who knows what was the task? Maybe his task was done. Maybe he realized maybe it's impossible to fix human beings, right? But see, but there is one very interesting.
(46:21) Now, I've just told you a theory, right? I've told you about Elon Musk going to planet X and how all you know the primitive men would worship him as a god >> and I've equated him with Lord Shiva and and see you know if you can compare >> now this is not a theory this is a documented phenomena by the way during the world war right um during World War II, the American soldiers, they want they were trying to take over Japan.
(47:01) So what but but the US is a little bit far away from Japan. So what they did was they found small islands near Japan and they these islands did not have any civilization. Only tribal people were living there, just tribes. Okay? So the American soldiers would go there and they would they would put their planes there.
(47:23) And the the tribes would come and look at these American soldiers. And the American soldiers did the same thing. They were just they could light their cigarette. They could open a can and they could eat from the can. And these guys were really amazed. You know, what is what are these guys doing? They're opening something. They're eating it.
(47:40) They're coming from a flying vimmana, you know, and they and they do that. And these guys were soldiers, right? But from time to time they would help the tribal people, you know, they taught them how to fish. They taught them how to do certain things, right? When the war was over, these American soul soldiers, they just went back.
(48:05) The the guy the tribal guys literally thought of the Americans as gods from the sky. Okay. [snorts] The after the war, these guys went back to the US. They forgot the soldiers. >> The soldiers don't care about the tribal people, right? And because these are remote islands, these are uh islands which are of basically no use to anybody. Nobody went back.
(48:30) 30 years later, some sociologists went to those islands just to do a regular like research survey. And what they found was really shocking because these guys, these tribal guys had created small planes with wood and they'd made runways and they had made like goggles. They had made binoculars. They and they were praying to these guys to come back.
(49:06) They were literally worshiping them as gods. And they had created models of vimmana or flying craft and they had created models of everything they had used the weapons they used. They had created a gun out of wood and they were using it and they and they they had a god and the god's name was John from is the the god's name was John from we don't know he probably said I'm John from California but they didn't know that so they called this god John from and they were worshiping him as a god for the past 30 years until so the the entire
(49:50) generation had changed but they had taught their kids saying that one day the gods will come back but until then you have to keep praying to the gods and worshiping the gods and make models of what they used. Now this this phenomenon is known as the cargo cult. Is called the cargo cult because you know the the soldiers went there to basically just use it as a storage place for their cargo.
(50:22) This is called the cargo cult and it's a documented human phenomenon that this is how humans be human beings would react if extraterrestrials come right in the past thousand years ago right 5,000 years ago if an alien came in a UFO >> right and it landed there most people would worship as a god. Okay. But it gets even more interesting. In the city of Salem, there's in Tamil Nadu, >> there's a city, his name is Salem.
(51:07) >> Okay. >> If you go there, a man has built a temple. Mhm. >> And inside the temple, the main deity is a gray alien. Did you know this? I >> Oh, is this is Is that the alien temple that people keep on talking about? Is it Is it for real? >> It is real. I have been there. >> The alien temple? >> Yes. >> Oh. Oh my god.
(51:35) Oh, really? >> Yes. It's a gray alien. If you go on my channel, you'll see. So, he is built here. >> Oh, God. Oh, really? >> Yes. It's a gray alien. Uh, how do you how do you understand? How do how can you understand this? What did you take out of that? >> World's first alien temple. Oh my god. >> It's real. It's not. Yeah.
(52:01) The thumbnail is actually showing a real Yeah, that is a real Yeah, that's a real thumbnail. I inside the temple. Who's praying here? Do people come and pray here? >> I in in this video I actually show I was very surprised to see that somebody had built the temple. [snorts] He looks like a Hindu alien. [laughter] He's he's waited. See see what watch
(52:48) what happens. I was talking and they just come in and they started to worship like I saw two uh two families coming in and it was very >> normal >> normal for them. They just came in. They touched the feet and they did that and they worshiped and they laughed. >> What's this? That's Augustia. Sage Augusta.
(53:14) And you know the the the person who runs the temple told me that Augusta came in his dreams and he told me to build an alien temple. >> So you met the person who made this? >> Yeah. So he said that this came in his dream to build this temple. >> Yeah. >> And you have to put an a black >> a gray alien. A gray alien. >> Yes. Yeah. >> Yeah. There's a UFO.
(53:45) He's put a lot of secret symbols. This is insane. This is >> You should go there, man. >> Really? [laughter] >> You love it. Oh my god, he's my favorite grader.
(54:32) [laughter] No, but the question is I was saying that [snorts] is this really the first alien temple or is this how people started to build every temple you know did they start building temples after they saw Shiva you know coming from the sky right is this how old temples were built to honor Shiva who came from the sky who helped humans how do you think uh so do you think aliens were ever involved in building a temple Possibly.
(55:02) Yeah. Yeah. Sure. In in in some in some uh in some of the temples. Yes. >> They must have used alien technology. They they must have taught like just like how they would have taught humans how to do certain things. >> How how do you say that? What's what what is alien technology? My we have to break down each and everything for me.
(55:22) I My god, I'm blown away already. [laughter] >> Okay. What What is alien technology? What do you how do you define that? So the way that I'm I'm saying this and I'm saying this because that's what the ancient texts repeatedly say the ancient texts of India and it's not just India if you see around you know this is also true of Greek >> ancient texts as well if you look at the Egyptian text as well You will see this again and again >> that the gods came from the sky, right? The gods come from the sky and the gods
(56:10) help the human beings. They lived amongst the human beings, right? >> Okay. So here, so for example, so let us say there was a terrible demon that is basically causing so much like take take for example Ramayana, right? So Rahana is a demon who is torturing everybody right he's torturing humans as well so they all pray to Vishnu now Vishnu is in Vishnu loco or wikunta right but he comes from vikunta and he comes as Raman or >> you see >> right >> now in today's world in today's terminology Vishnu would be an alien
(56:56) you see that in today's terminology ology Shiva would be an alien coming from the sky from Shiva loca right like Superman right he's an extraterrestrial now I don't mean this disrespectfully but I'm saying this is exactly what the ancient texts are saying they're like today people are very embarrassed to say this right so they come up with all sorts of circus to pretend like oh this is Shiva is just a symbol he never existed did right or Shiva is just a human being who lived amongst us.
(57:34) Right? >> But no like ancient texts were very clear that Shiva lives in Shiva loca and he comes from Shiva. >> Shiva by itself we have a we have a particular form in our head. Now when we see like alien temple, how do you think the structure has come into the picture or how this creation of the entire concept of this visualization has ever? >> You mean the gray aliens? The gray aliens.
(58:03) >> The gray Okay. Yeah, that's that's a good question. So the exact depiction of these gray aliens actually comes from so many reports of alien sightings in the in the US alone. We have hundreds and hundreds of alien sightings every year. >> Okay. >> Every year people claim we have seen aliens coming and based on the sketches >> they've made those.
(58:29) These are called alien grays or zeta reticulence. They're normally called zeta reticulence. >> Okay. >> They're also known as gray aliens. >> And there was an incident in Roswell, UFO alien incident in Roswell. >> Okay. and they made a sketch of what they saw >> and it's based on that depiction that you know the gray aliens there many many kinds of many varieties of aliens >> uh reported around the world around the world you you a lot of people have um you know do alien sightings we do get lots of emails I personally get lots of
(59:07) emails saying that you know I had an alien sighting you know aliens did this to us aliens abducted someone. >> Is there ever so is there any real solid hard evidence that proves the existence of aliens till date? >> No. I would say no. I would say and that's part of the disclosure. So it gets very tricky, right? >> It gets very tricky.
(59:39) So today, let's say a UFO has landed. Mhm. >> And then you recover a body of an alien, right? So, let's say the local cops >> find the body of an alien. What do you think they would they should do? [snorts] >> Maybe they would examine they would take out some parts, organs and analyze how are they functioning and can this be used in maybe their for their benefit maybe to build some new technology.
(1:00:10) because uh we had a guest over and she talked about sero planet. There have been many conspiracies about how there might be life out of earth as well. So, so there are many things about it. What do you think? >> Well, I mean you're right. I mean I'm not I know that you know you're right. They would be examining the body parts and they would find if if there's any association with with technology.
(1:00:39) But my question was specifically about what will be told to the general public. Okay, forget the forget the aliens, right? Let us say there's some terrorist from Pakistan. >> Right. And he's a spy. >> Yeah. >> roaming in Delhi, right? And the locals, the Delhi police catches him. >> What will happen in the news? Will anything even come out? Okay.
(1:01:10) >> It shouldn't come out. >> Okay. >> Right. It should not come out because it's kind of classified intelligence, right? So you even for a regular, you know, enemy spy, you normally don't see that in the news because it the general public will be, you know, they either some people will cause will be very happy.
(1:01:33) It'll become a very political issue, right? and then it'll antagonize the other party and so on. Right? So whenever you you get some very if if some major incident like an alien body found or something like that or that vimmana that we spoke about whenever this kind of technology comes it'll never be revealed to the public especially at that time it'll never happen like this by the way it'll always first especially in the US and and you can see you use rayband glasses It was first used by the US military, the US Air Force actually for more than
(1:02:16) 20 years, okay? Because it could filter out all the UV rays, but it was exclusively used by, you know, the army people. GPS first it goes to the army. Drone technology army never reaches the public for the first 20 years. People don't even know that this is happening. So it is hidden for for the public and they would they would not want it to be out.
(1:02:41) But do you think as per your research in the past couple of years and meeting all these people what kind of ancient technology or alien technology do you think maybe you were able to figure out? >> See the technology that we talk about the the la machine technology >> that was the ancient machine. >> Yeah that's what I'm saying.
(1:02:59) So so so just hear me out right. So let's say the la machine technology. Okay. Now where did that technology come from? >> Okay. >> Okay. Where did that technology come from? So when we talk about things like let's say sushuta samita, right? Sushuta samita is a is an ancient text that talks about surgeries. Okay.
(1:03:28) It was now what does samita mean? Samita means a compilation not writing. It means sushuta merely compiled all these surgical techniques and he himself says that you see and and and where do these people claim they got the knowledge from they always say it's aparaya it all it's always coming from an external undisclosed source >> okay >> you understand so you have to real like if you look at all the ancient texts and this is true of temples as well.
(1:04:04) Nobody claims responsibility. Like today they they may they give you a brochure and underneath it you'll see the name of the author right >> but you'll see a massive text like that but he only compiles it and he says this is god-given this is apar this is coming from the gods of the sky right so this so how else do you explain you know late technology how else do you explain people converting an entire mountain and turning it into Kyasa temple.
(1:04:40) How do you explain that? Where do you think this technology is coming from? Now I'll give you an example. Right? So even in modern times there is a math genius. His name is Rammanujan. You I'm sure you heard of him. Ramanuj is a math genius. Right? He he I think he was born in um in Tamil Nadu and then he went to um >> the UK >> went to the UK and he did some significant work >> with Hardi.
(1:05:06) >> Yeah. And he but he never claimed that he did it. He always said that the goddess was coming and he it was he was just downloading the files. It's kind of a and he couldn't many times he couldn't even explain how he was able to do it. Okay. Now you can say, "Oh, this is nonsense, right? You're just discrediting the scientist.
(1:05:33) " But it's not me saying that. He said that. >> Okay. I can give all the credit to Rammanagan, right? But Rammanujan himself was giving credit to the gods. You see? So what kind So what do you attribute his math to? Right. I would call it supernatural math. Okay, you see this is this is where I I think it is and and this is the same and you will see a lot of people doing this kind of psychic channeling today where a lot of people do psychic channeling they're downloading the files and it's kind of a mystery how you get a new idea.
(1:06:15) >> What does this mean for people in general? Like when we listen about everybody's curious to know about aliens, how does this mean or what does this mean for the future? What is the plan? Where is the human civilization going? What do you think human? It will happen very slowly so slowly that you won't even notice that these are changes.
(1:06:45) Okay? The changes will happen so slowly that you won't even notice that these are changes. But what will happen is that humans will accept UFOs as a fact, aliens as a fact, that aliens live amongst us. They visit us. They might realize that humans are also partially alien. Okay. Humans like where are the aliens? It may be us.
(1:07:13) We may be the offsprings, right, of of that. And then we might become aliens even in our lifetime. We already have space tourism. Jeff Bezos, if you just give a $100,000, he'll take you just about, you know, you know, about the the the atmosphere and you can see Earth from, you know, you're basically doing space tourism >> and people do this the YouTubers are doing this, right? So imagine that we live in a time where we have a space war like we're we're having space tourism like you don't have to go to you don't
(1:07:51) have to come come to Cambodia with me to tour the temples if you have enough money you can go to space tourism can you believe that right so in 20 years in 30 40 years if we are lucky in our lifetime we will see people going to other planets and becoming aliens for those people living there >> right >> you see so and that'll it'll happen very slowly right the same like in my lifetime I'm telling you right people used to laugh at UFO and aliens they thought it was just you're just something's wrong with you [laughter]
(1:08:32) right today it's normal right tomorrow they'll show us alien bodies 10 years later they'll show that We have a a little bit of alien DNA inside us, right? Like now we accept that, oh, we we have a little bit of Neanderthal DNA, right? So, and then in 30, 40, 50 years, we'll go to other planets, right? So, you shouldn't even think there's one more planet and and the aliens are coming from there, right? And this is exactly kind of it's relatable to the idea of the locas.
(1:09:13) [snorts] They're not talking about one loca. They're not talking about two locas. They're talking about multiple. >> Correct. Do you think uh so obviously so when we discuss about it maybe some viewers might might consider it as our opinions and we are also maybe thinking or probably uh anticipating about something that might or might not be true.
(1:09:38) But uh on your visits to the different temples in India or outside India, do you think there is something really different about a temple that makes you believe that human for for any human it's literally impossible to do? And the belief of the existence of aliens maybe gets more firm with that kind of technology. the if you look at the Kyasa temple in Elora case it's said to be built in 18 years now they keep changing you know originally when I when I visited the Kyasa temple and it's maybe like 15 years ago I was the first one to to document the Kyasa
(1:10:23) temple they said it had 800,000 8 lakh tons of rock removed now today if you go to Wikipedia it say 400,000 because they keep they keep pushing the number down to make it more feasible. >> Okay. >> But like im imagine converting a temple >> uh converting a mountain. Imagine converting >> your video. >> Yeah, I think it should be my Yeah.
(1:10:54) >> At that time we didn't have any camera equipment and we had to do a DSC. We're trying our best 15 years ago. Oh, [laughter] >> now this is made just from one mountain by the way. >> Oh. Oh, yeah. >> Okay. They just take a mountain or a hill and they just carved. >> Okay. And it has multiple floors too. So if you see here, you can see multiple floors on um maybe the there. Oh, sorry.
(1:11:24) So you can see multiple floors there and you can see a bridge. You can see kind of a balcony. You can see carvings and what you see is that like think about this right you had to plan everything and execute this [clears throat] >> without any errors at all. >> Okay. And and it's just an extraordinary temple uh which kind of defies all explanation.
(1:11:55) So, if you go to the Kailasa temple, um it literally makes you wonder how the heck they built a temple like this is. It literally makes you wonder if it was being built with the knowledge of the gods or the knowledge of the extraterrestrials. >> Yeah. >> You've been there? No, it feels a little you feel amazed to see such kind of technology or even uh when we see the temple isn't it so probably amazing to know that what kind of
(1:12:40) material was used while maybe uh extracting or even the stone during those times >> even the structure which was made >> yes >> the carving that has been done how Is it still the same? >> Yes. >> Or probably just just maybe similar to what the way it was created thousands of years ago. And it's as as similar as it was before.
(1:13:09) >> Yes. This is a very advanced technology, right? And see at least I'm showing you the screenshots from uh Wikipedia and it shows the timeline, right? 756 to 776 at that time. And if you look at the Wikipedia page, at that time it says 800,000 tons. >> But then now they now keep changing to make it appear more possible, right? Because they just keep altering the data to suit their own agenda.
(1:13:37) >> What are these carvings about? >> Well, on one side you'll find Ramayana and on the other side I think you'll find some parts of Mah. Yeah. See, >> it looks like Van. Yeah, that's Ramayana. >> Yeah. Is this inside? inside. Yeah, inside. Even the even the main uh lingum itself is also just part of the mountain that one.
(1:14:01) Oh no, there it is 400,000 I think. I think maybe I took half. >> This is the shlling, right? >> Yeah, that's the shingling. I was just showing them that for every hour if if the time they were giving I think they were just giving 18 18 years to build this temple >> right so that means for every hour they had to remove 5 tons of rock that means 500,000 >> 5,000 kilos of rock every hour they had to do continuously right that's >> so some people argue and they say they might say that there might be hundreds
(1:14:47) and hundreds of people working. >> Yes. >> So, how do you think the alien concept matches this idea? >> It doesn't. If if you argue and and what I'm trying to say there, uh if you have the time, you can watch that video. >> What I'm trying to say there is I'm basically taking the numbers and I'm reducing the numbers as much as I can, right? And I'm saying that it'll take five tons every hour continuously, right? But then if you see um their timeline, they keep saying that we don't have this kind of technology. We a
(1:15:30) temple like this was not built before that. You see a temple like this was not built before that. So that means they they had to do it without any errors. And this car this removal doesn't involve the carvings like making the minute carvings of all the stuff and it doesn't involve the planning and the architecture.
(1:15:56) So it just actually incre increases the man hours more and more and more and even if you had let's say a thousand people working right still you had to remove 5 kilos every hour without any breaks right so and and and this is the technology that we're talking about kilasa is the temple that was constructed with this kind of technology what kind of a new technology is that right >> so let me tell tell you, right? So, you are building the studio.
(1:16:29) How do you build? You're building a house. How do you build? >> You start from the ground level, >> right? >> Right. And you you get a lot of materials. You get the bricks, you take the stones, you take the concrete, you start building by adding materials from the ground level, >> right? >> This is the normal way of constructing anything.
(1:16:52) It's by adding materials to it. It's by adding stones. It's by adding wood. It's by adding metal, right? And you start from the ground level. Now, this is the positive construction technology. Kyloa temple uses the exact opposite technique. It does it did not add one thing to it. Did you know that there's nothing external added to the Kyasa temple? Not even the main lingum is an external stone.
(1:17:22) So they created the entire thing by removing the unwanted materials. So they did not add any metal. They did not add any wood, no cement, no brick, no stone, no nothing external was added to it. Just by removing the existing rocks and whatever was unwanted. So the lingum is not the lingum. They didn't make the lingum. They just removed >> carved out the unwanted.
(1:17:52) >> Exactly. So the pillar you saw massive pillar, right? Maybe 30 40 ft pillar to create the massive pillar. >> Normally you would make a pillar and go and erect it, right? They didn't do any of that. They just had to remove the whole mountain around it. They had to remove 40 feet kind of a radius around it.
(1:18:15) This it's an extraordinary temple that that that was created. And again, the timeline, you know, even mainstream archaeological account 1,300 years ago. 1,300 years ago. It's very old. You don't find many structures older than that. So, [snorts] yeah, I I would say like I would challenge you and say, how did they come up with that technology, right? How did human beings come up with that technology to create a temple like that? [snorts] And that's why I keep saying and and same thing with other techniques too. How did sushuta samita mention all
(1:18:59) the advanced surgery? Right. Right. But did it was it caused by evolution? Well, did they start doing one surgery at a time for 5,000 years? right? Or was it handed to them by by somebody? And literally and and this is the funny part. I met um a cosmetic surgeon like he's a plastic surgeon in California and they do a nose job.
(1:19:30) They like if somebody has a bad nose, they kind of fix the nose. They call it the Indian flap. Still because India was so famous for the nose job, the rhinoplasty like you know how today the the actresses and actors do this. India was so famous even back then like whenever anybody had trouble and at that time all over Europe and Middle East when especially for women I think when the the woman was kind of doing did something bad the the best way to insult her was to cut off her nose.
(1:20:11) >> Yeah. That that's that what that's what happened in Ramayana >> right? Yeah. Yeah. So to cut off her nose, right? It was like kind of make her look terrible, I think, >> right? >> But India was the capital >> of rhinoplasty. India like that's why they still called it the Indian flap. Even the doctors in the US called the nose jobs will be like Indian flap >> because everybody came and it was they always did the Indian flap and they talk about how to take where to take you know to how to take the skin from your thighs
(1:20:45) and put it there. So basically what the idea is that you mean to say as per whatever we have discussed today that even if everything was happening the question comes is how did humans at those times were able to think of making such big figures and to follow a certain process like Kalasa temple. So the idea is that humanly this might not be possible.
(1:21:19) So there were aliens who maybe invented, who gave this a thought or who were the initial builders of something like this which even today we do not have a concrete evidence of. >> Yeah. Something similar. Yeah. Yeah. My my idea is to simply say that we see this in ancient texts that the gods came from the sky and they helped the human beings, >> right? >> The gods came from the sky and they had various technology.
(1:21:57) The gods came from the sky and they taught us what herbs to use to heal ourselves. The gods came from the sky and taught us h how to read and write. So is it that are we referring here all the gods as aliens >> in in essence most of the Hindu gods are that yeah in modern terminology we would say they extraterrestrial coming from >> extraterrestrials but yes >> and we see the same terminology actually >> how do we say that aliens are shapeshifting and how do we see that in humans and in our lives as well how do we make that claim
(1:22:34) >> we don't say that we don't Um well you we don't normally see for example gray aliens or shape shifters. We only see that with nagas. We only see the shape-shifting tendency with the nagas who are underworld reptilelike beings. >> Right? Do we see reptile-like beings being engulved in the temples? We must have.
(1:23:01) Where do you see is this as one of the biggest proofs of reptiles being the gods or reptiles being seen as maybe a kind of a mysterious being? [snorts] >> So it's a long subject but if you if you say for example the nagas the nagas are the the core reptile beings that that are mentioned in India in Egypt in Middle East Israel and all those places.
(1:23:30) Okay. So the nagas are everywhere. They're carved in almost all the temples. They are carved all over the ankorwat. In fact, that is the very first thing you will see before you enter any temple including Ankorwat in any Cambodian temple. The first thing you will see is the naga. It's not any other deity.
(1:23:56) It's actually a a multi-headed snake. This is very we we always say there's like a three-headed naga, like a five-headed naga, a sevenheaded naga. I just found a nine headed naga in Cambodia. And this is it's shown all over the temples and we have a separate naga corner in most of the temples of South India.
(1:24:26) This is very popular in Kerala. It's called Sarpakawu. There's just nothing. There's just a bunch of Naga statues. In many temples of Tamil Nadu, you'll find Naga statues everywhere. And [snorts] under the trees, you'll find statues of Nagas. And most of the women come and they worship the Nagas. And this, of course, just ties in with the popular I think in Bollywood it'll be like the Nagini and all that stuff, you know, but it's still very popular there.
(1:24:56) Now if you come to uh >> Kubram there is a temple. >> Now now again I I want to say it's not just related to the snakes in Kipup. If you come to the a temple you'll find a lizard. You'll find two lizards actually a silver lizard and a golden lizard. And you'll see people lining up in cues to touch them and worship them.
(1:25:19) In [snorts] again another uh temple in Andhra Pradesh. there's another um temple that also worships lizards. So this kind of the the way you want to think of this is that for us we just seen the good we just see the good in everything. >> Right. >> Right. And we know that the nagas exists in the underworld according to ancient texts.
(1:25:46) >> What is this bl in inaglio? What's that? >> Blaglios. >> What's that? >> Oh, there's a place called Bllythe in um in the US. And there are carvings like you'll you'll see >> it'll just appear like lines. I don't know if you've heard of Nazca lines. >> Have you heard of Nazca [clears throat] lines? Okay, good.
(1:26:12) >> So, we we have similar lines in the US as well in a place called Bllythe. This is a kind of a small town in the US. Um we do some research on on the if you if you go at the ground level, you don't see anything, right? It just look look like lines. But if you take a drone or if you take a helicopter and if you fly above, you can see various figures.
(1:26:40) >> Figures of >> it'll look like extraterrestrials. It'll look like humans. It'll look like animals. You'll have various figures, but they're all only visible from the sky. Same thing with Nazca lines. If you go to Nazca, this is kind of a desert in Peru. So, if you go to Nazca, you can walk in the desert and you just see like, oh, somebody some guys have just made lines, right? But if you take a plane and if you go about, you'll see amazing like giant spiders, giant monkeys, you know, giant like there's an astronaut. It's actually called the
(1:27:23) astronaut. It was like looking like an astronaut pointing to the sky, right? These were called carved like kind of these were scratched many centuries ago. >> But think about it, right? What Why were they created? Right? If you would you kind of [sighs and gasps] make some good artwork and just put it in a locker and never show it to anybody, right? If you're like a pretty girl, would you put all the makeup and lipstick and then go to sleep? No.
(1:28:04) You want to be seen by others, right? That's the whole idea of creating something, >> right? You But the Nazca lines, nobody can see the Nazca lines unless you're flying in the air, >> right? >> So why were they created many many centuries ago, you know? So, and the same thing like like these.
(1:28:32) So, so the the way to think of this is to kind of put everything in a perspective and say why were they created, right? Who would see them? Why? Who who's going to see the Nazca lions? Tell me who's going to see the BL in Taglio 500 years ago and for what? Yeah. So these are there are many many mysteries like this. There are many many unsolved mysteries like this.
(1:29:05) We I mean we have a a carving of a rocket ship in Mahabalipur. It looks like a rocket. Okay. And nearby there's a giant perfectly drilled circle like made of granite. It looks almost like a launching site. you know, you can take the rocket and put it in the in the >> right >> in the circle. So, we have many many many many strange unexplained mysteries all over the world.
(1:29:40) Um like I I mean I'm lucky to uh visit you know many of them. Um I I visited the Nazca lines. I visited the BL in Taglio. We did some work uh in 2024. We did some work in in BL in Taglus. I think um 24 2025 but um India is actually the home of all these ministries you know if you go to Kailasa temple um Ajantaa caves that's another amazing ancient structure like it's insane the um caves is known for its sculptures and Ajanta caves for paintings amazing paint. It's just it's you like
(1:30:28) it's impossible to explain the beauty of it, you know, all the all the stories painted and it's a very remote location, too. Um, it's full of amazing paintings. >> So, do you think in the future aliens would maybe take over the Earth? >> No. No, >> no, I don't I don't particularly think of it. >> How do you think like that? How [snorts] do you think of [sighs] the future? >> If they wanted to, they would have finished it already.
(1:31:01) >> So, what do they want? Are they >> I mean, like we we go to, you know, the jungles of Africa and we study chimpanzees, right? Sometimes we put a chip on them. Sometimes you take a few chimpanzees and put it in the zoo. Sometimes you take them to the lab. Sometimes you put a tracker on them.
(1:31:27) Sometimes you inject, you know, new things into them. But we don't we don't want to take over the the jungle. >> Yeah. >> We don't think of the chimpanzees as our equal. We don't. [laughter] >> Right. So that's not I don't I think that's kind of you [laughter] know. >> Yeah. We just observe them, right? That's what I would do, right? We just observe.
(1:31:50) >> Did anybody known to you ever saw an alien for real? >> We have several claims of this. Many many people um more than a dozen people have seen like I mean they claim they've seen >> Do you personally know them? >> Person not I mean they came to me I don't not in my like friends or family like that.
(1:32:14) No, nobody came to me and said, "Oh, I've seen that." No. But then I' I've had somebody somebody will email me and say, "Well, here's an alien that's stalking me that's kind of trying to bother me." And that's I react exactly like you do. I laughed even worse. [laughter] At least you laughed a little. Um, but I used to think they were nuts to be honest with you.
(1:32:41) But after they repeatedly send me emails and I talk to them and after I come after they come to meet me, just notice that they're regular people, very rational, sane, normal people. They don't have any problems. I mean, my initial reaction is >> they have some kind of a mental issue, but no, I mean, except for maybe one or two, but most of them, they're just normal people.
(1:33:13) >> But what makes you believe that this is a real thing? >> The details and how they're reacting. And I mean, I'm more skeptical than you actually. I don't believe anybody, right? I mean, but the details they're giving and the consistency and the way they're acting >> details like >> they're very specific about how they saw it, how it looked like, what it did, when it happened.
(1:33:39) If you imagine you're a cop investigating me, right? You're going to ask so many questions in so many forms. But if I if my details are consistent, well, right? So, this is what happens, right? So if it's a real event, no matter how many times or in how many ways I ask you, the details are the same.
(1:33:58) So you know it's real and you know like if you get to know me, right? If now you only know me for like a few hours. But if let's say you meet me on a weekly basis, so you know you get to know this person, right? So I get to know you. I get to know if if Sharma is is going to be drunk or not, right? So I I get to know if Sharma is a is a play, right? So or if Sharma goes to temples every day.
(1:34:26) I don't know that now, right? But I get to know you. But after talking to these people, uh and there's so many of them who I used to just dismiss. Um, but yes, I've seen many people who legitimately claim they have done alien sightings. They have had extraterrestrials contact them and they they've come in contact with them. >> What's the reason behind it? >> Several there.
(1:35:03) the variety of reasons you know um abduction attempts tortures talking obser like how I was just saying like we observe chimpanzees like they observing them you know trying to abduct them variety of reasons >> but why would this select put some people and some not >> no idea I mean thank god it's not me [laughter] right no idea no idea um but It's very hard because you don't like what are you going to do with them? I I you cannot provide a solution for them you know you cannot provide a solution for them. uh in in India of course you
(1:35:46) know like I people uh like George Sulos you know all these ancient alien guys they often ask me especially when I go to the US it's they kind of tease me and they say you have 1 billion people you don't have any UFO societies you don't have any UFO groups and so on and so forth because it's very hard right >> but in the US again it's very common Yeah, >> you can easily find a person with a UFO sighting, an alien sighting, >> right, >> in every city.
(1:36:23) >> Sure. [snorts] To conclude this episode, if there's one thing that all Indians should know and they should be probably because now that we take the ancient history and ancient knowledge into consideration, what should they know about themselves and what should they know about their identity as an Indian? The most important thing as an Indian uh to remember is that we are the only country that is still following the same religion even after 5,000 years.
(1:37:10) The most important detail that they have to remember is that we have 1 billion Indians who are still worshiping the same gods without missing the continuity even after thousands and thousands of years. So if you go to Egypt, nobody's worshiping the raw or to all the Egyptian gods are gone. If you go to Greece, nobody's worshiping Hercules or Thor.
(1:37:43) Now they've become superheroes in movies. They've all they all started to move to a newer religion. But India is the only country that is still worshiping the same gods even after thousands and thousands and thousands of years. And there's going to be a huge attempt by external forces to change that. Okay.
(1:38:16) There's going to be a huge attempt to change India also to make sure that we no longer worship these gods in the next 50, 100, 200 years. And this is part of the brainwashing to say, you know, how can you believe in so many gods? You know why are your gods looking like this and how can you accept this theory and how can [clears throat] you say that there are many gods and how do you worship these gods and this is all superstition.
(1:38:46) This is actually a veiled attempt to change our beliefs and our religion to just adapt to their religions and their beliefs. Okay. And it's our responsibility uh for every Indian because this is the last bastion. This is the only country that still has that. Okay. And it's all our responsibilities to stand up and say no, we are very proud.
(1:39:18) We may have many differences but we can we should be saying no, we are very proud that we are continuing to worship the same gods. We are proud of our religion. And it's our duty to keep it for another, you know, thousands and thousands of years. That's what I would say. >> Beautiful. I think this is what connects the south to the north and north to the west that if somebody is I often watch videos of some really really hidden or not hidden maybe really poor villages even if they're not probably eating three times a day still I would see
(1:40:01) their videos doing bajan still I would see them sitting in temples and doing kithans And I think this is one connection that that weaves the entire nation together. Be it I feel so proud when I see the people in the south so culturally rooted even the actors in certain uh s c s c s c s c s c s c s c s c s c s c southern industry.
(1:40:24) I see them wearing dotis and I see them wearing tilak all the time and now you would see the difference in north as well because the because of the invasions and we couldn't see the temples in north of India still I would say that people love going to Hanuman temple on every Tuesday they love to go to Shani temple on a Saturday So this belief is keeping the entire country intact and as a nation we are one.
(1:41:04) Uh before I would let you go I want you to I was just thinking the other day that before I die which are the five temples I must visit in my life and nobody better than you who can recommend. So before anybody leaves this earth, which are the five must visit temple that every Indian should go. >> The first one is Kyasa temple in Allora caves because it's made out of a single rock and it's a marvel right.
(1:41:35) The second one is Ankorwat the world's largest religious structure and the world's largest Hindu temple in the world. This is in Cambodia by the way. The third one is Chenneshawa temple. This is in Karnataka. This is known for its machining technology. This is known for its rotating pillars. It's known for it's actually known as the Kalakshetra or the ocean of art because it has more than 10,000 carvings.
(1:42:07) The Chenneshwava temple in Balor. That's a third one. The fourth one is the prominant temple. This is in Java, Indonesia. This you you won't believe the beauty of this temple. Okay. Again, it's out of India, but once upon a time, it used to be a part of the larger India, right? So the if you go to uh prominant temple, it's just a magical site.
(1:42:35) And the last one is the brahadiswara temple in Tanjaw. Okay, it's once you set your eyes on the Brahiswra temple, you'll never forget it. So those are the top five temples you need to see. >> And what are we seeing Provin Moan doing in the next say 2 years or 5 years of time? >> We are doing lots of tours. Uh many many requests have come and they're like you're so selfish.
(1:43:03) You just go to the temples yourself. Uh now I've started taking people with me to various temples. We're doing a tour in India. We're doing a tour in Cambodia, in Thailand. And then um we research more and more temples. I have so many temples in Nepal, in um um in in in so many in Vietnam. We want to stay in Vietnam for more than 6 months because there are so many Hindu temples. Okay.
(1:43:34) So we have my list is long and it's it's full of ancient temples. >> Beautiful. Best of luck for your tours and thank you so much. It was great to host you. Thank you for having me. Jahind.
No comments:
Post a Comment