Thursday, September 10, 2026

నిన్ను ఏడిపించిన వాళ్ళకి కర్మ ఎలా తగులుతుంది అంటే..? How to Effect Karma | Secret Of Karma

నిన్ను ఏడిపించిన వాళ్ళకి కర్మ ఎలా తగులుతుంది అంటే..? How to Effect Karma | Secret Of Karma

Author Name:Bharathi tv Devotional

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@BharathitvDevotional

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJj0WTcbz30



Transcript:
(00:01) Everyone generally says there is punishment and that it happens because one's karma is catching up. But when does that happen? Look, a person's life is never without suffering. Yes, sometimes we face insults, feel pain, fall down, or get hurt. Everything is what they call Adhidaivika, Adhyatmika, and Adhibhautika tapahas (miseries).
(00:24) They are different types. For instance, we might go into the bathroom, forget about the hot water, and pour it on ourselves, and get burned. Look at some small children; you have seen those who are admitted to hospitals. Why did that happen? So, past karma. After marriage, suddenly there are many fights.
(00:39) Even people with a lot of money, husband and wife, might not get along at all. They are always fighting at home, while they appear fine in society, but once they reach home, they fight. We have seen many such people. Why does that happen? They have money, right? Can you solve it? But everything is not about money, status, or whether you are a woman or a man.
(00:56) Everything happens to us because of karma. It is because of karma that one gets a good spouse or has a happy home; that is why some people are happy even if they have nothing. Yes. So, it's not about what you have, but what you did. If we do good, good will surely follow. The bad that happens to us is also due to our past karma, but let me tell you one more thing: if something bad happens to someone else, we should never say it is because of their karma.
(01:22) Oh, we shouldn't say that? Okay. Suppose something bad happens to me. I should think, "It is my own." Thinking, "Alas, it must be because of something I did," gives us courage. We only get what we have done, right? God...I do so many rituals, I give so many discourses , do you think I don't have problems? I do.
(01:44) In 2016, my health was not good at all. Many asked, "You do so many rituals, why did this happen to you?" I used to think that I must have done something, and that illnesses are a result of karma. So, the illness came; it’s a way of clearing it. Some insults occur, some problems arise. I even lose money; my purse was lost recently. Losing money—it was a loss.
(02:02) Thinking that I must have done something, perhaps taken someone else's money, and now it is gone, gives us courage. God is watching everything, isn't He? Doesn't the Goddess I worship see? I worship Krishna, and He is in my heart. Even if He sees everything, if something happens, we should believe there is something good behind it.
(02:18) But if it happens to you, one should never say, "It is the fruit of your karma, you deserve this." Okay. Gurus might say, "It is karma, don't worry, we get what we have done, but do these practices, and it will go away" —that is different. But one should not say, "It's the result of your karma; you must have done something to deserve this.
(02:35) " We should not hurt anyone with our words because they have done deeds, you have done deeds, and being born as humans means we have come here having done both sins and virtues. Yes. So, you're mocking someone now, but tomorrow it could happen to you. There are some people who mock, saying things like, "They walk like this," or "Their face looks like that," or "They've gotten fat.
(02:51) " But if you observe them for a few days, they end up with those same problems. Okay. So, we should never hurt anyone with our words. Okay. We never know what might happen to us, right? Right, right. Okay sister, truly, spiritually speaking, even that is considered a stroke of luck, that's all. Because it is said that having that moment, having that luck to speak or even just to know about these things, is considered fortunate.
(03:15) So, meeting certain people and learning information about God is also a lucky thing; that is what I always say in my discourses. Now, in our discourses, we accept ' dakshina' and specify the amount, okay? But after saying that, who gives it? It’s the organizers, a member, or the trustee members who provide it. Lakhs of people might come, thousands of people might come, but we aren't taking money from everyone who comes.
(03:36) And we go to a village, they know a Bhagavatam is happening, they know there's a discourse. There's free entry there, we don't take any money from them, and instead, we even provide ' prasadam'. But how many actually come? Because without your 'punyam'(merit), you cannot do good deeds. I always conduct the Sudarshana Yagam.
(03:55) So, I knew someone whose health wasn't good and that they were in some trouble , so I called them and said, "I've started this, you don't give any money, brother, I will have it done for you."" I just want you to get well out of my love and affection, brother." So, since they were in trouble, I did it, but they didn't contribute. Hmm.
(04:11) They didn't contribute, meaning they didn't get it done, they didn't even give me their 'gotra' names. Oh, I am doing it for free. I told them to give the 'gotra' names because we can only perform the ritual if we have the 'gotra', right? Yes. We can't do it, right? They couldn't give it. Okay. Even if they wanted to give money, it was only 500.
(04:27) Okay. But they couldn't give it. Why couldn't they? Because everyone’s money, everyone’s labor, and everyone’s feet—there is a temple on one side and a pub on the other. On Saturdays and Sundays, some people go to the temple. Yes. Now there are bhajan clubs; many go to bhajans, many people do good deeds.
(04:43) Many people donate, many people's feet walk towards God, but some people's feet also walk towards the pub. So, that culture must be within us. So, it is our 'punyam' that helps us. So, we can never do great deeds without merit. Okay. What does it cost us to say "Rama" with our mouth? It costs nothing.
(04:59) But it doesn't come easily. You know the history of Sage Valmiki, right? Yes. He used to say "Mara, Mara," meaning " die, die" in Marathi, and he would hit people. He was Ratnakara the robber. Okay. He used to hit people saying "die." He would kill them and take the wealth they had. Ratnakara was such a robber.
(05:16) I know that story. When he asked for forgiveness, Sage Narada said, "It's alright, I will take on all your sins. You understand now, don't you? At least say 'Rama' now." But those who said " Mara" couldn't say "Rama." Yes. That's right, isn't it? So, if we have the merit, but some people might say, " We don't have the merit, that's why we can't go.
(05:35) "" We don't have the merit, that's why we can't go to Srisailam." People use this sentence like that. But for some things, we have to make an effort. Samartha Ramadas says, "Yatnatoh devajanavah," meaning we must make an effort for anything. If your marriage isn't getting fixed, do you just say, " God isn't fixing it" and give up? You make an effort.
(05:53) You make an effort for worldly comforts, right? Similarly, we must make a little effort for spiritual comfort too; we have to wake up in the morning. If there is an abhishekam in the morning, I usually wake up at six or nine. We should try a little, like "Let's wake up at six today and go for the abhishekam." We wake up early for exams, right? Or when there is a wedding at home, people stay awake from two or three in the morning.
(06:12) You have to get ready and put on makeup , so can't you go for an abhishekam just once? We must make an effort; nothing happens without effort. People forget God when things are good, and they get closer to God when they are in pain. Most people, even those who chant God's name daily, will scold Him when a big disaster strikes.
(06:33) Yes. Like, "Don't you see? I'm praying to you. I am bearing all this, and yet you are causing me more pain. Is this fair to you?"" At least stop it now, you can see everything, right?" So, like... They talk to God as if they are talking to you. They scold Him, and then they beg for mercy again.
(06:55) God sees all this, right? When He sees it, He could do anything—He is God, after all—but He doesn't do it. Can He? Why doesn't He? Now, take my relationship with you as a simple example; I think it has been two years since we met. So, two years ago, Girija knew Shilpa, and she could ask, "Sister, how are you ?" The friendship was established.
(07:15) But after that, I didn't call for one, two, or three months. Then, suddenly, I called and said, "Girija, I need 1000 rupees, can you give it to me?" You said okay and gave it. Then I found out you had a fever, but I didn't call. Then I heard you got married, but I didn't call. I heard there was some problem in your house, but I didn't call.
(07:34) Then I called again and asked, " Can you give me 500 rupees?" What does that show? She only calls when she needs money. When I got married, she didn't say congratulations; she didn't share in my happiness. Yes. When I was in pain or had a fever, she didn't ask, "How are you? Did you take your medicine?" So, I have no need for you until I want something, so I come to you for money.
(07:53) Will you be friends with me then? People say, "She comes only when she has a need." So, suppose we go to God in the same way. There was a Swamiji who lived in Vrindavan named Sharanananda. Sharanananda Swamiji was blind. Hm. He used to go for God's darshan every single day. Okay. Even if it was raining heavily, he would go.
(08:14) Even if it was burning hot outside, he would go every day to see Him. One day, his driver asked, " Swamiji, you go every day, but you can't see. What do you see when you go to God?" He replied, "I don't see Him, but God sees me, right?" I will give a small example for this. Some people on WhatsApp—not everyone—some people will lovingly send messages like " Mother, greetings.
(08:36) " There are no long messages, nothing much, just "Mother, are you well? Greetings." After a month, one day, I will message them, "How are you? Are you doing well?" Hm. Why do I message? I don't know them, and I haven't seen them, but they very affectionately ask, "Mother, are you well?" One day I ask, do you know why? Because he calls me "Mother" every day, like a son.
(08:58) It doesn't matter to me if they are 80, 60, 40, or 30 years old. Since they call me "Mother," I behave like their mother. "Are you doing well, my dear?" I send that message. Why did I ask? Because someone is knocking at my door daily, "Mother, are you well?"" Mother, Mother." I once sent a message saying, "Why didn't I hear from you today? Why haven't you messaged me?" Okay.
(09:17) So, who is God or the Supreme Soul, really? Mother, Father. "Twameva Mata Cha Pita Twameva" means the Supreme Soul. People only go to God for things like, "I want children, I want a house, why don't I have a car, how about my exams?" But true devotion is my faith in Krishna; He is there, and He is taking care of everything.
(09:36) So, even if something bad happens to me, God is taking care of it. For example, when we have exams, our parents sometimes hit us and say, "Wake up!" They scold us, asking if we have any sense, telling us to get up quickly because we have an exam today. If Mom scolds us, do we leave the house and run away? No. Because it's necessary for her to be strict at that time.
(09:55) Similarly, God gives us problems sometimes; I had two accidents and suffered from back pain for a while. I faced some problems, but I know that whatever Krishna does, He does it for my own good. The Mother Goddess is watching over me, isn't she? Maybe this is good for me; maybe this is good for me. I am telling you the truth today.
(10:12) I won't share my history now; I will tell it when the time is right. But I have faced so many problems, so many betrayals, and so many people! There were even moments when I thought of giving up or ending my life. "Why?""I have no one, why should I care about society, why should I do this?" These thoughts used to come to me.
(10:30) I used to get angry. "Can't you see me?" I scolded God. I even asked, "Am I not visible to you at all?""Even while facing so many problems, aren't I doing this for you?""Do I have any selfish motive for preaching devotion?" I scolded Him like that. There were days I cried; if you remember, a year ago I had dark circles, my eyes were very dark. Okay.
(10:48) I suffered a lot physically and mentally, but if I think about it now, I thank God. I say it from my heart to God: "By giving me those problems, you have done me good." I couldn't say that then. At that time, I used to cry, and I was in so much pain. But do you know why I say thank you today? After suffering and seeing such people around me and all these betrayals, I became much stronger.
(11:12) Okay. A stronger version of me is back because I went through those trials. Hmm. When people we trust betray us, we become hyper-vigilant. That quality doesn't come just by reading a book. Reading about hyper-vigilance or becoming strong in a book won't help you gain it. It doesn't come from reading; it comes from experiencing it.
(11:34) For instance, if we want to go to the gym, we have to exercise. He makes us go through that. Yes. Meaning, there is pain. If you don't go through the pain, you won't build muscles, right? When you are walking, or when you are dancing—I am a dancer—our legs hurt a lot while dancing.
(11:49) If we have to hold a pose for a long time, we feel that pain. But if you don't undergo that painful procedure, you cannot emerge as the best version of yourself. Yes. Similarly, we must face certain problems in life as well. It is in such times that we must place our faith in God. Thinking, "My God is watching, and if I have these things, it must be good for me.
(12:08) " Love God, and when you are in trouble one day, He will come to you asking, " My child, it's been ten days, why haven't I seen you?" That is called relationship building. If you only go for selfish reasons— "He only comes for money, for his wife, for this comfort or that"—God will also take it lightly.
(12:27) What does He want? Has He ever asked you for anything? Did He say He would only come if you offer silk clothes? Look at Sabari, what did she offer? Some say she gave the fruits after tasting them, though some say it isn't in Valmiki Ramayana. But she offered fruits with love. What did she give? Rama went to Sabari because He knew she was waiting for Him .
(12:47) What did Mira Bai give? Nothing but tears in her eyes for her Lord. She just used to cry, "Oh Krishna, I want to see you." What did the devotees give to God? What is He asking for? If you look at the Bhagavad Gita, God says: "A leaf, a flower, a fruit, or water— whatever a devotee offers with devotion , I accept." Even those leaves and fruits were created by Him.
(13:04) Yet, some people say, " Look how grandly we have performed the Ayyappa Swamy pooja." What are you actually giving Him? Could you decorate without those flowers and fruits? Could you do it without the capacity He gave you? Could you do it without the wisdom He provided? Everything we have is from the Almighty.
(13:19) We should reach the state of saying, "Lord, I am offering back what You gave me, and I can only do so by Your grace." That is called unconditional love. But in today's society, people love each other only with conditions. Yes. Even with a wife, you love her only if she does this. I love you only if you do this—how will couples who live like that understand divine love? So, those who act with a selfless, good nature will have God reveal Himself to them directly. That is...

No comments:

Post a Comment