Everything You Know About Health Might Be Wrong | Khader Vali x Manoj Kumar
Author Name:Rustic Wisdom
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@RusticWisdomIn
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqDMb98XFg
Title: Everything You Know About Health Might Be Wrong | Khader Vali x Manoj Kumar
Author Name: Rustic Wisdom
Description: What if some of the health beliefs we've accepted for years deserve a second look?
In this thought-provoking conversation, Khader Vali joins Manoj Kumar, CEO of Rustic Wisdom, to discuss food, nutrition, lifestyle, gut health, protein, millets, supplements, children's health, and many of the questions people ask about modern health practices.
Whether you agree or disagree with the perspectives shared, this podcast is designed to encourage you to think critically and explore different viewpoints on health and nutrition.
👇 Book Your FREE Health Consultation
🔗 https://rusticwisdom.in/enquiry/
In this podcast:
✅ Protein myths
✅ Vegetarian nutrition
✅ Milk and modern diets
✅ Millets and gut health
✅ Vitamin B12 & Vitamin D
✅ Lifestyle diseases
✅ Children's nutrition
✅ Food habits & addiction
✅ Processed foods
✅ Sustainable eating
✅ Modern health practices
🎥 Subscribe to Rustic Wisdom for more podcasts, expert interviews, practical nutrition advice, healthy recipes, and lifestyle transformation content.
👍 If you enjoyed this conversation, don't forget to:
Like the video
Share it with friends and family
Comment with your thoughts
Subscribe for future episodes
Transcript:
(00:00) We need non-vegetarian source for protein. >> No animal can make protein. So, 1 g per 1 kg body weight is a business proposition, not a scientific proposition. >> So, I hear the same thing about vitamin D, also. >> No supplement is required for human body. >> A lot of vegetarians start consuming eggs. >> Chicken, instead of waiting for 2 years to give you a kid, can give you in 2 months. Girl of 6 years old menstruate.
(00:26) 70% of the women now have PCOD, endometriosis, fibroids. >> A lot of us want our children to get used to millets. >> Millets cause thyroid problems. >> So, anybody vegetarian here now? >> Half the hospitals in the world will close down. >> When you use copper bottle, a lot of times the taste of the water changes.
(00:44) >> You are going to be cancerous just by [music] drinking water. >> We have so many varieties of food. >> Stop eating all this industrial corporate food. Even rice and wheat is industrial and corporate food. Milk has no calcium at all. >> So, I just wanted to ask one personal question.
(01:07) What prompted you to decide to leave I mean, you've done your masters, your fellowship in the US, and then you decided to leave everything in 1997, come to India, and take up this cause. So, what prompted you, or what was the purpose behind it? >> Yeah, I think I briefly mentioned in my 30-35 minutes talk that we have kids born with so many.
(01:32) I don't care if you are all diabetic, thyroid, BP. You will take some tablets for 5-10 more years, and then go upstairs. But then, because of our foolishness and stupidity, we are making the poor kids suffer, you know. So, I thought even if I can avoid 1,000 kids not being born that way. I would be doing good so that I can sleep well in the night.
(02:05) So, the that's the and uh when I went to America first, I saw a small girl of 6 years old menstruating. So, that's when I got really sick of the so-called modern culture. I mean, and no one even today is not asking why women are menstruating at the age of eight, nine now, you know? It's a paradoxical, no? That 9-year-old girl has to be called now woman.
(02:39) All right, such a sad story. And uh 70% of the women now have PCOD, endometriosis, fibroids, breast tumors, all this hungama is going on and we still apply color to our hair and then we are running around, you see? And so I thought, okay, let me just go back to our country and see that the women do not get mustache on their upper lips.
(03:11) But all are running around to beauty parlors and not bothered about. But you can still people have gone to beauty parlors and removed their upper lips hair for 10 times can completely stop that being not formed if you just follow the hormone imbalance protocol. The reason why I came back is these are very simple, so easy.
(03:37) So, if all of you drink water instead of milk, half of your problems will disappear and half the hospitals in the world will close down. That's guaranteed. But India alone is producing billions of liters of milk. Milk. Kannadadalli haalu antare. How many people know Kannada? Eega prapancha naasha aagodu erade kaarana. Ondu haalu innondhu alcohol.
(04:19) >> [laughter] >> Maximum amount of natural resources are consumed to produce these two things. 1 kg of sugar takes 28,000 L of water. And the molasses produced in the sugar industry consumes another 30,000 L of water to make 1 L of alcohol. That means all our Kaveri which was a living river, that means all throughout the year it used to flow, now it is flowing only for 4 months.
(05:01) It is your milk and it is your alcohol that is evaporating our Kaveri. It's not only in India, all over the world rivers are disappearing because these two products you are consuming on a daily basis. So, if I can make people understand that it is your food and your addictions that are causing these damages to the nature itself.
(05:30) So, now you understand the dimension is not humans and human health. It is the planet and plants health. Planets health. So, by you shifting to milk the natural resources are not replenished. They are conserved, they are regenerated, and the lost biodiversity can be brought back in a matter of 18 years. So, if the human race takes up as a policy that we eat millets from tomorrow onwards, 2026 + 18, that is 2053.
(06:14) You will have all the lost biodiversity appearing on this planet Earth again. >> Wow. >> The forest will be rebuilt. You don't need to do any damn thing. Don't plant a single tree. Just go back home and eat millets. Forests will build by themselves, which we have done. We have grown millets in 8 acres of land near Kabini Dam.
(06:43) Now, we have a forest of 8 acres, where a tiger comes and sits. I will send you the photo we have clicked to you. You can show, or you can all see in your videos. So, when a tiger appears in an 8 acres land, that means the living pyramid is built. We have leopards, we have bears, we have rabbits, we have peacocks, everything. Now, I have stopped growing there.
(07:10) I stopped growing there. We just have a fence, and I've left it by itself. So, now imagine we do it on large scale. Just eat millets. Everything appears. And that is another dimension for millets, because millets do not take water. Four rains, they grow. Whereas, your rice, 1 kg requires 8 to 10,000 L of water.
(07:38) That means you're consuming the natural resources. You're are not eating, you are consuming. The word consume is used in our earlier for demons and devils. I leave it at that. I hope you got the point. >> So, here people who are here like they are >> Have I answered your question? >> Yes, yes, absolutely, absolutely.
(08:10) So, there are a lot of people here who are posting and they're basically posting on health and they're also talking to a lot of people who who are having health issues. So, the constantly when we talk to them, one thing we see here is they all feel, you know, we need non-vegetarian source for protein because at least I see a lot of vegetarians start consuming eggs.
(08:35) They start giving eggs for the children thinking, you know, without this how can they get protein? So, but uh I'm sure basically there is a lot of sources of protein in vegetarian as well, but the data and the information is lacking. So, can you throw some light on this? >> Not some light, I'll throw a lot of light. This is another narrative built in the last 5-10 years by the corporate food cult.
(09:01) See, they have done that in the form of green revolution. They sold their fertilizers and pesticides. In the form of white revolution, that is milk. With IVF, steroids, and antibiotics market is created. Now, in the form of protein and non-vegetarian, what they are doing is they're selling their soybean and the sweet corn.
(09:28) Soybean and sweet corn are mixed, made into animal feed. 8 kg of this mix is eaten 1 kg of meat is made, whether it is dog, cat, goat, pig, chicken, or cow. 1,600 million tons of soybean is produced on this planet every year in the last 32 years. 1,600 million tons of genetically modified corn is produced. These two are mixed
(10:14) with some sprinkle of different chemicals. Pigs like that. Dogs like to eat that. Cows like to eat that. Of course, some humans are also eating that. >> [snorts] >> In the name of protein, because the soybean upgraded has 32% of protein in itself. But then this fact that protein cannot be made by any animal. No animal can make protein.
(10:47) It can only rearrange the amino acids that are synthesized by a plant and then consumed by intermediatory animal that consumed by you. But now they have forgotten how the animal makes its meat. It is making from the amino acid sequence and group of the soybean and the sweet corn that is fed to these animals. So, the real protein as of this industrial sequence of events is coming from soybean.
(11:33) Soybean is not available in its true form which existed long long ago. It's all genetically modified. To modify genetically they make sure that a whole lot of land does not grow any other plant. So, soybean is now equipped with an herbicide degrading capacity, destroying capacity. So, now I have a plant which I spray a herbicide.
(12:13) It doesn't die, whereas all other plants die. So, this herbicide blocks the synthesis of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is the one which produces glucose absorbing carbon dioxide. So, that means the essence of being a plant depends on the synthesis of chlorophyll. Now, I have a chemical which blocks this. So, all other plants die.
(12:45) Only this plant soybean has a capacity to degrade this chemical which blocks them. And where did that enzyme come from? From a small microbe which is incorporated here. And that's how the genetic modification of soybean happened. And that soybean soybean and then I'm a very kind of that in the cold season. They look exactly like very same similar family, same family actually, that grows in the cold regions like China, America, England, that kind of place.
(13:26) It doesn't grow in India, but now they have modified and then re-made it possible to grow even in Indian conditions also. So, the genetic modifications comes with the price of a chemical that can disturb the synthesis of chlorophyll. And the chlorophyll and hemoglobin, that is your blood, are exactly the same but for magnesium in chlorophyll, iron in your hemoglobin.
(14:00) It is called protoporphyrin ring. With magnesium it becomes chlorophyll, with iron it becomes hemoglobin. Now, if I have a means of blocking chlorophyll synthesis, now you eat soybean, what happens to you? You're blocking hemoglobin synthesis. And that means you have a good recipe for blood cancer. And that's what happens in all these animals that are eating this, but they make the meat in soon.
(14:35) So, instead of living for a dog, say, 12 years, it will put on weight and then die in 3 years. Pig, instead of 3 years putting on weight, they will make everything happen in 3 months to 6 months. A cow, 16 years, happens in 4 to 5 years. You see the connections? So, you make big meat 300 kilos in 4 months instead of 7 years or 8 years it's lifetime.
(15:06) So, all these things are shortened because in the name of efficiency. So, your chicken, instead of waiting for 2 years to give you a it will give in 2 months. So, you collect the book the book the book eggs. Oh, egg is good for you. Sunday or Monday, eat. One day. So, now you are all enamored because protein is necessary. Go to gym.
(15:28) I'm Shah Rukh Khan. Salman Khan Bahubali See, all these things are happening parallelly. Corporates are the ones who sponsored these movies. So they flung their chests and open all going gym. Oh, everyone run to gym, gym, gym. And gym, it is anaerobic conditions. Whey protein, eat protein, that protein, this protein.
(15:53) You blink it, it will come. Drink, go to gym, go to this ah, oh. You are only pushing the meat here to there. You are still there only. But in between what happened? Your bloodstream is experiencing the stress. Your sperm is experiencing the stress. Your ovum is experiencing the stress. Meanwhile, you got mustache on your upper lip.
(16:20) Testosterone levels have gone up. >> What are the protein sources? Vegetarian protein sources? >> All the protein source is vegetarian only. Millets have wonderful protein. Kodo millet has 6.5. Foxtail millet has got 11.5. And all the amino acids that you require is available in the diversified millets. So you eat these five millets, you get all the amino acids you require, and you can rearrange the way you want, and that's the way your body is designed.
(16:56) So you eat millets, you get enough protein which is regulated. If you do not need it, the fiber will throw it out. And if we eat meat, there is no one to throw it out. So you start accumulating. You have undigested proteins. You have autoimmune diseases. On the Kannada daily watch in a healthy way. But I will try to translate which I cannot do because that what you is so beautiful.
(17:43) Don't drink cow's milk because it doesn't belong to you. As is, river water belongs to river, the trees flowers belong to the tree, and cow's milk belong to the calf. Your milk belongs to your kid. If by chance you get autoimmune diseases. Who said this? What are we living now? We have not understood that particular
(18:27) one what you said. We are producing trillion liters of milk. And all nutritionists are saying drink milk. Wow. That alone is killing the planet. Not you. I don't care about humans. >> I have got the answer, sir. >> Yes. Yes. >> And I will just add vitamin B12. This is another fad nowadays. Oh, vitamin B12 is available only in the salmon fish.
(19:04) You eat the liver of No. No. Liver of bear or brain of monkey. Vitamin B12 a corrin ring with cobalt in between. Without cobalt, there is no cobalamin. No animal on this planet collects cobalt from the soil because it is very, very minute quantities. It is only the microbes that can do the job. And where are these microbes situated? In the blades of millets, in the roots of legumes.
(19:45) That is your toor dal, moong dal, chana dal, rajma beans, and there are 128 varieties of pulses while fixing the nitrogen from the air into the soil. These microbes have the capacity to collect, send the keylators, and the cobalt. So, it is in the legumes and millets you have cobalt. And pearl millet, foxtail millet, browntop are equipped with cobalt.
(20:21) So, without cobalt, there is no vitamin B12. Who will make vitamin B12? It is the microbes that make. Who where are the microbes? Your gut. So, if you replenish your gut microbiome, you will make vitamin B12. We have done lot of experiments. People who have no vitamin B12 drinking umbali for 6 weeks, 28% of vitamin B12 jump.
(20:52) Within 6 months, full battery is charged. So, people have been creating a narrative to get vitamin B12, you need to eat meat. And that's why you need protein. This is the connection. Where why they want to sell meat? Because they are making 92 billion pigs every year, 240 billion chickens every year, and God knows how many eggs.
(21:18) Egg is good for you. Sunday or Monday cow or unday. Rahul Dravid comes, Sachin Tendulkar comes, everyone is advertising. You see the connections? It's all business. There is absolutely no science. Zero science, all business. But they keep spreading the narrative that if you eat protein means meat. And then all these vegetarians, there is a saying in Kannada, pulling not condo nadi body up on that.
(21:51) So oh, they're all eating protein, they're getting so all this. So let's also eat protein. Protein, protein, protein. Where is it? Sprouts. Morning, cow quarter kilo sprouts. There is not a single peptidase in your mouth till it reaches the celiac region. That means your basic metabolism is not protein metabolism.
(22:16) Proteins are needed only to make enzymes and your mitochondrial burning place. That's all. You need only 4 to 5% of protein in your food, not in your body weight. Now, the buzzword is 1 kg fellow, eat 1 g of protein. So if you are 70 g, 70 uh 70 kilos, 70 g of protein. 70 g of protein, 100 g of meat has 18 g of protein.
(22:49) So you need 18 into uh approximately 500 g of meat you should or 18 eggs. Okay? You eat that much, within 3 weeks you will be in ICU. Because you're kaput. Your kidney is gone. Dialysis, no problem. We have dialysis units at the Come on. Come on. Come on. And this is the story. So, don't fall for these stupid narratives.
(23:26) I specifically, consciously using the word. So, 1 g per 1 kg weight body weight is a business proposition, not a scientific proposition. Thank you. >> Thank you so much to clarify this. So, right now there's a trend going on, you know, how much protein is there in the diet and it's a >> We have enough protein in five minutes. And all the amino acids required are there in this.
(23:52) And if you add here and there moong dal, rajma, or toor dal, you have all the wonderful proteins that are required for anyone, not only you, including an elephant. >> So, I hear the same thing about vitamin D also. Like a lot of people say that >> D is a different thing. It doesn't come from food. It comes from the sun working on under your skin.
(24:19) Just like sunlight fixing the carbon dioxide to glucose happens in your green leaf. Under the skin, there are particular things cholesterol becomes vitamin D. So, it is the sunlight and cholesterol under your skin which are required to make vitamin D. So, early morning when the sun is rising, you go into the sunlight, walk for 1 hour, you have enough vitamin D.
(24:49) And if you are in the northern hemisphere, out of range, the sunlight doesn't come as much as So, go anytime. And that time in the northern Europe and America is between 11 and 2. But don't go outside India 11 and 2. You will go upstairs. But all the nutritionists and the doctors still think even in India that vitamin D comes between 11 and 2.
(25:14) Go to Vijayawada it between 11 and 2. Direct ticket to hell. So, all over the world sunrise time is the best time if you can spare 1 or 2 hours in the sunlight. You'll be doing good for your vitamin D and even if you are living in the equator where the sun is very high, if you can walk in tree studded areas called filtered light.
(25:46) That means if you walk in a forest anytime of the day, the filtered light can also give you vitamin D. So, you want to walk anywhere anytime, doesn't work. If you have a beautiful forest, you can walk anytime. If you do not have forest, you are living in Bengaluru, you don't even see sunlight. You go up to the apartment top and then sit there or roll on your top for half an hour.
(26:19) You know, you go to temples and Urule Seva. That you can because you will have very less space, you know? So, simple thing is go to a park. Early morning rising sun and after half an hour to 45 minutes you walk, you will have vitamin D absolutely enough for your lifetime. So, at least walk in the early morning sunrise if you are in India and near equator things.
(26:48) We are just 12 degrees I mean Capricorn, Cancer, this and that, equator. So, you go beyond that, then you can go between 11:00 and 2:00. And you are here in this time range, you get your vitamin D, don't worry. So, Yeah, I said enter and now I will have water happy with the TV." So, please stop drinking waters. Drink water and get up in the morning.
(27:14) Go. >> So, there's no need to consume vitamin D as a medicine or >> No supplement is required for human body. I am reaching 70 years. Now, I'm running 69. I have not taken a single tablet till today. No supplement, nothing. In fact, what my wife says is I said I don't have a headache. I don't know what headache is.
(27:39) She says, "If only you have head, you'll have headache." >> So, when we normally suggest millets to a lot of clients, the first thing they say is, "See, I'm used to this and it's not digesting properly. It's generating heat in the body." So, we tell them you need to soak it for this many hours, you know, whatever, but then still that that complaints keeps coming.
(28:02) >> Yeah, because they don't have the gut microbes. So, the distribution, regulation, and all that non-material domain things do not happen into their systems. Actually, the question is otherwise. 178,000 years human race ate millets. And for the last 100 years you are eating rice and wheat.
(28:25) Even if I think you are all changed to rice and wheat. So, where is the problem? Eating rice and wheat or other way around? [laughter] It is just that you're cooking millets in your pressure cooker and think that you are cooked. It is not cooked. You need to soak and cook in an open air condition where the fiber flowers itself and then ready to be digested.
(28:50) So, it is true that you may feel the heat, you may feel that because you do not know how to cook. Because it is the cyber cafe cooking in your pressure cooker and giving you even if they say I'm giving you millet food, please don't eat. Cook yourself and eat. Soak 8 hours. Cook for 10-15 minutes, then eat.
(29:14) If you are want to make rice or roti, even if you want to make roti roti, make the flour, make the dough, keep it for 3-4 hours because the fiber has to get hydrated. So, oh, it is flour, I have mixed, it is soaked, don't think. It takes time for the fiber associated with the flour to gain the water. It takes because it is aromatic.
(29:41) It takes a lot of time to soak. So, soak is the word. Once you soak and eat any time of the year, you'll have zero problems, guaranteed. And ambali. So, first to drink 6 weeks ambali, then you can eat. In fact, my grandmother used to say, drink ambali and go out whenever you go out. Because we used to keep it ready all the time. Three to eight pots used to be there.
(30:12) So, timely you can manage that. And if you drink ambali, even by chance you take poison, you do not know, nothing will happen. In fact, Shiva took poison. The trick he did was he had ambali in his tummy. That's why nothing happened. >> [panting] >> So, we also hear uh especially uh North Indians, right? They keep saying that it we get loose motion or we get indigestion.
(30:49) So, should we start with an easy millet, maybe little millet, which is easy to digest? >> no easy millet. >> Okay. >> All millets have fiber. You have to soak them. And all of you fill your tummy with gut microbes. So, first 6 weeks you keep eating your rice and wheat, but drink millet humble heat to start with. Then your celiac region is filled with the right microbes, then you start soaking and eating different millets.
(31:22) Okay? Then you'll be fine. So, 6 weeks of It's called prepping up yourself. So, prep up your gut and then get into this. So, that's as simple as that. Please do pass on this word. There is a myth that oh, millets I create this this create. Very simple. Very easy way of getting up. It is true. It happens. I'm not denying the fact that they're complaining.
(31:54) But they're complaining because they do not know how to handle millets because they do not know the nature of the millets. They think it's like rice and wheat, put it in water, cook, and they are done. That's okay with rice and wheat because there is no fiber at all. Here we have enriched fiber, which is going to do magic for you.
(32:15) Along with the microbes, you start doing you'll be fine. Guarantee. >> So, you also recommend people to use the same water that they soak to cook. But then, and especially in summers, a lot of people feel it's very smelly, the water. So, some of them >> Summer, you can actually soak for 6 to 8 hours. Nothing happens.
(32:37) And if you think it is troubling you, that means you are putting it in a very hot place. So, try to keep it in a little cooler place even in summer. That problem will not arise. And if you are interested in changing the water, put it in a strainer. Don't throw away the water. Use it for sambar or something else.
(32:56) And then cook because lot of nutrients, water soluble, are there in that water. So, we don't want to lose that. >> Great. So, also see I myself have seen a lot of doctors, especially even Ayurvedic doctors. People want to go for alternate medicine. They don't want to go to allopathy. They go to Ayurvedic doctors. And lot of doctors themselves, I've heard them say uh you should um not take millets because they will be difficult for you to digest.
(33:25) You should take rice. And maybe once a week millets. All these things are coming from sources where, you know, >> Yeah, these are the words or opinions. They do not know what they're talking about. They have not even touched millets. They have not seen millets. They are so-called Ayurveda doctors. I do not have any problem with that.
(33:49) But all these Ayurveda doctors are feeding rice and wheat. So, um they're supposed to give their medicines in mud pots and leaves. Now, they're packing it very well in a plastic dabba and giving people a choorna. So, that's my answer. >> So, many mothers, you know, they uh for example, I see in my house, you know, within our family itself, lot of us want our children to get used to millets because once they develop a see, if somebody doesn't eat non-veg, he doesn't miss non-veg because he doesn't develop the taste buds for non-veg.
(34:33) So, likewise, if we can also get them to eat this and not get exposed to other things, so they will start liking this. They'll develop a taste buds for this. So but the problem is they go out, they go to school, they see other children eat other things. And one thing I see with moms are very compassionate.
(34:50) They don't want their children to cry and they want them to so there's a there's a gap, confusion between you know clarity and compassion. So they're torn in between these two and they end up you know giving in. So where do we draw the line and how do we solve this because once they start eating it again they start liking that more.
(35:11) So and another thing >> it. You do not know what happens when you eat a chocolate, when you eat this, when you eat this. You're actually being addicted. Because there are chemicals. I'm not talking about the companies mixing them. I'm talking about the chocolate means theobroma. There is a an alkaloid called theobromine.
(35:35) Like the scientific name is that. So you are addicted to the alkaloid just like caffeine in your coffee, tea. Just like nicotine in your cigarettes. Just like drugs in your gutkha. Our Shah Rukh Khan comes and Within 3 hours IPL match, he comes 48 times. That means you're making your kids sit, pay that fellow huge money and etching in your kids brain.
(36:11) As soon as you go out, take a gutkha, Vimal Kesari. Byali Kesari. Wow. They're going to bleed you. This is the story, sir. So the addictions Why? Oh. Swiss chocolate. 5,000 kilos. Now, do they order? Come the come the curry. You are addicting your kid. It's just that you are not aware. And very secretively the companies are working on that.
(36:49) No one ever has told you chocolate addicts you. Instead, you have an advertisement. Dark chocolate, sensuous. Can you believe these advertisements? >> He says it's good for health. >> You do believe because you are addicted. Then, you start having high five high five times. Talking, oh, this is good. That's This is the advertisements. Itching your brain.
(37:17) Creating narratives. Does anyone talk to you? Ragi has more calcium. No doctor tells you. What does he tell you? Take calcium supplement, shell call, bull call, whatever. At the most, they will tell you to drink milk. Milk has no calcium at all. 900 milligrams. Do they talk the science of absorbing these minerals? No.
(37:48) So, all that is going on around you is business, not science. You want your kid not to fall for this, give them the information. Are you The knowledge is something that can de-addict you. In fact, I came here. You all offered me pulao. I said, I just took two grains because I didn't want to insult him. I took little pulao.
(38:21) I took this. I took this. I ate my ragi ball. Happy he gave me ragi ball. I ate two ragi balls. I'm happy. So, it's the choice that you make. And the complexities are there in the world. Only knowledge can discriminate and make you powerful to say no. No one can make me drink even that plastic bottle water.
(38:48) I bring my water in copper bottle. Where is my bottle? Someone stole already? >> [laughter] >> Copper Copper has the bandwidth to clean the water. The hydrogen bonding in water makes itself reverse whatever contaminants are there, they are removed on the copper plate. So, I travel, I carry my copper bottle. >> So, when you when you use copper bottle, a lot of times the taste of the water changes >> Yeah, it doesn't change if you keep washing every day.
(39:24) Every 24 hours you take lemon juice or tamarind juice and clean it. >> Yeah. >> And I have been drinking for the last 48 years. I mean, till I have pragna. Pragna purvak I mean, but I don't drink all of that. Even if I travel 3 4 days, I stay in a hotel, I take lemon, clean, and then fill the water. And allow it 3 hours, then only drink.
(39:52) So, you need to be aware. The awareness of your existence is gone by convenience. So, I see all of you are drinking taka taka taka all this plastic. You're filling 13 picograms of plastic particles into your brain and blood and kidney, liver, everything. And so, that means 13% of you are going to be cancerous just by drinking plastic water.
(40:22) Good enough? You want 13 more percent? I'll give you one more example. People are now all the food that you get in Zomato Swiggy's is actually packaged in plastics. You go and eat Pizza Hut pizza. The bread is packaged 6 months ago in a plastic wrapper and lying in a cold room or the things. So, you are accumulating of six nanograms of plastic even if you eat a pizza.
(40:52) Are you aware? If you are not, please do get conscious about what you're doing. Yes, sir. >> So, you were saying about addiction, right? And when we having this conversation before this, you were talking about how you could work with people who are addicted. >> Ah, you can actually get out of this addictions because nature has the solutions.
(41:15) Pongamia pinnata, a plant that is freely available all over Indian continent called Honge Mara Anthe. Nimge e kudi abhyasa, cigarette sayo abhyasa, coffee, tea addicts, you are all just go and sit under the tree every day half an hour. Within 6 weeks, you'll okay, I don't need to have coffee. You'll start getting that de-addictive feeling.
(41:43) So, instead of waiting, you can as well take the leaf, boil it in water for 3 minutes, and then drink that decoction, and then have coffee. After 6 weeks, you'll have the kashayam and forget about coffee. We have done this for many addicts. In fact, drug addicts also can be healed by another three or four decoctions are there, and brown top millet ambali would reduce 50% of your cravings.
(42:17) Whatever craving may be. It doesn't matter what the craving is. Sugar craving, coffee craving, alcohol craving, drugs craving. Browntop millet Ambali, the gut microbes created by brown fiber alone will help you 50% of cravings. And there is what is called lemongrass. Have you heard of lemongrass? That decoction is also one of the very good de-addictive decoction.
(42:49) And then have you heard of Giloy Amrutha Balli? That's yet another. And the best of all is castor oil leaf. Haralu beeja da ele that is one of the wonderful de-addictive decoctions. So, you have millet fiber and the fiber of these green leaves can de-addict you. We have seen at the most even the drug addicts who could die if they don't get even such cases we have now they're happily living without any addiction.
(43:25) So, you follow these protocols, you can de-addict yourself. And we have many liquor addicts come out of it in a matter of 6 months. >> See, there is and talking about addiction, see I I used to get this thought that we have so many varieties of food in in our >> No, no, you don't have varieties of food.
(43:46) You are fooled that you have varieties of food. You have only rice, wheat, sugar, nothing. See, this is the problem with you fellows. You don't even recognize you're thinking you have varieties of food. Absolutely [laughter] three. Rice, wheat, sugar, nothing. >> So, the I >> Sir, we had 248 grains. You have reduced to two grains, and you are saying you have varieties of food.
(44:16) I'm sorry. I disagree with >> I was talking about for example, if you take pizza. There are not many varieties of pizzas. You really see it's corn pizza, maybe chicken pizza. If you see varieties. If you look at pasta, it's like white pasta, red pasta. But if you look at the Indian >> White pasta, red pasta.
(44:35) Pasta is the same. >> Exactly. >> It's the color of the mirchi you're using. >> [laughter] >> Exactly. So, but what I see is when it comes to rasam, if you just take rasam, there are 150 varieties of rasam. There's pineapple rasam, pepper rasam, tomato rasam, tamarind rasam. There's so So, but I still feel the kids are going to that two, three varieties again and again.
(44:53) But they're not excited about this many varieties of what we have. >> And no one is advertising lemon rasam, ta- tamarind rasam, kokum rasam. You know that in Mangaluru side, kokum. And in fact, if you go to Andhra, we have gongura rasam, we have mango rasam. And we have gooseberry rasam. So, that seasons, they just take that sour material, and then crush it, boil it little bit, take and mix with something else, and call it rasam with a little bit of dal or something like that.
(45:32) So, no one is advertising the rasams. Everyone is advertising pizza. You go to villages on the road, what you see is IOL board, you will see higher than that McDonald's, higher than that Domino's Pizza. Can we do a rasam advertisement? We are not because rasam is local. There is no corporate company selling rasam.
(46:05) And that's why all the kids talk about Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut Pizza, or some Chubby Pizza, or whatever. So, this is the business domain we are looking at. So, can we advertise? Now, does Khader come while IPL match is going on? Eat Browntop Millet. It's not possible. Am I right? Not possible.
(46:39) Because each and every second is in terms of crore rupees. That's the answer for you. >> So, the marketing so efficient >> So, what is How do we get out of it? Make your kids sit in your house, spend half an hour, talk to them about all these things. And that's what I did with my daughter. >> So, is there any specific millets that you recommend during summer and winter? >> No, all five millets.
(47:07) This enriched millets. Uh there is no summer, no winter. You need food every time. So, it is not specific. It is how you cook. Cook properly, eat millets all throughout the year. Okay? Nothing to worry. I've been doing so for the last 30 years. >> So, any >> millet. You need all the millets because each millet addresses issues of your body parts separately.
(47:37) So, foxtail millet deals with your lungs and nerves. Browntop millet with your digestive system and skin. Barnyard millet with your liver and soft parts. Little millet with your reproductive system. That is for women, your PCOD, uterus, all these things are covered. And Kodo millet is for your bone marrow and blood.
(48:04) So, all the systems are covered with these five millets. And then you can add neutral millets, uh ragi, bo, jowar, bajra for various special needs, um like I told you bajra for your vitamin B12. So, once in a while drink bajra milk. Once in a while drink ragi milk. You can make sweet with bajra milk or you can make curds with bajra milk.
(48:29) You need to have your food diversified including the staple food. That's why in our protocols we say 3 days barnyard if your liver is problematic. 3 days little millet if you have reproductive problems. If you have blood cancer, Kodo millet, like that. But remaining millets you cannot leave because other parts also have to be healthy. So, that's the reason why we design our protocols based on your disturbance being which is very imbalanced, that balance has to come first.
(49:07) So, if your digi- genital organs are gone kaput, I need to bring them back soon to balance. So, little millet is used more. At the same time I cannot neglect your blood going kaput because you're eating only little millet. So, we intersperse with Kodo millet. There is nothing special in nature. Everything is special. >> So, any millets to avoid on any specific conditions like people say bajra >> to avoid. You should know how to cook.
(49:35) >> So, bajra for thyroid, lot of people say >> No, no, that's Actually, thyroid problem, uh there is a story. One of the allopathic doctors went to Africa countries. I think somewhere in Kenya or so, he found in a village many women having goiter. The mass around the thyroid gland. She asked them, "What do you eat?" They were eating as their staple food called a phony millet.
(50:06) There is a millet, phony millet. They also ate meat, they also smoked, they also have drugs. All those things are separate. So, this person came back to England and said, "I will write an article." He wrote an article, "Millets are goitrogens. Millets cause thyroid problems." So, there is a journal called Lancet.
(50:28) They published it. So, after 30 years, I came back to India and then started talking about millets and all. All of a sudden, that fellow released to social media. "Oh, millets are thyroidic." So, now everyone thinks we have Oh, millets cause thyroid problem. In fact, we have cured thyroid patients, throw away their thyro- There are two, three L-Troxin, some names are there. They have thrown away.
(50:55) Now, it's been 20 years. They have not got a single problem. So, we can cure thyroid problem with little millet and remaining four millets each day. >> So, some people say thyroid can be of two reasons. One is autoimmune, which is Hashimoto's, otherwise it's normal thyroid. So, when it comes to autoimmune, we see that TC you know, anti-TPO levels go up.
(51:18) So, in all those cases also, is it possible to reverse with millets? >> 100% reverse. >> So, you've not seen any case who couldn't >> Age doesn't matter. We hardly care. >> [laughter] >> No issues. Name is your choice. >> You can Hashimoto, Dishimoto, whatever. >> [laughter] >> I care two hoots. We have thousands of people who have thrown away their tablets.
(51:51) Thousands and thousands. >> Even people who had 20 years of thyroid? >> Yeah, yeah. One of the uh testimonials I have sent you, multiple organ failure. One year, all things reversed. >> Wow. >> You just go through that uh video. >> So, another thing is most people think >> I'm preempting his questions. That's all.
(52:22) >> So, a lot of people uh think fiber is just one fiber, right? They think you think it as >> Oh, no, no, no, not at all. Leaves and greens and fruits have different fiber. Roots and tubers have different fiber. Millets have got what are called lignans. You see wood? Wood is the ultimate fiber. So, that means if you stand on wood and touch electric wire, nothing happens to you.
(52:50) So, the EMF is negated by the PMF of the wood, and that is called aromatic lignins. And the precursor of lignin is lignan, which is there in our millets. And thus, the PMF is provided in your flowing blood. So, that means you're protected throughout wherever the blood is flowing. And so, Kodo millet lignan is flowing in your bloodstream if you eat Kodo millet once or twice a week.
(53:23) Period. You have no EMF, no inflammation. Zero inflammation. And all diseases start with inflammation. So, the best anti-inflammatory treatment you want to have, just eat millets. I hope you are getting the scientific explanation of what is what what is. >> So, what form is the best way to eat millet? Is it dosa or rice or idli or roti or >> Yeah, yeah, yeah. That is left to you.
(53:57) If I am from Andhra, I want to mix it with gongura pachadi and eat. So, I will cook my rice little dry. And if I am from Karnataka, I want to eat bisi bele bath. So, I want to make it little liquidish. So, add little more water, add little moong dal or tur dal, make it bisi bele bath. It doesn't matter. It hardly matters.
(54:22) Uh I am from Tamil Nadu, I want to eat idli sambar. Make idli, pour sambar, dip or separate. >> Either way is fine. >> [laughter] >> In fact, once I went to Where did I go? Where did I go? Coimbatore, huh? I went and they said millet idli is there in some place. So, we went there millet idli. Okay, nice. Nice, nice. And he came with a bucket.
(54:55) Uh what is that? I asked. Sambar. >> [laughter] >> My plate is this big. Only two idlis are there. And he poured the sambar. >> [laughter] >> So, any way you like. Millet idli is what you are interested. >> So, we see a lot of companies who are specializing in millet millet snacks, you know, millet noodles.
(55:18) Again, they're That also they're processing. Basically >> Don't eat any of that. Because they're mixing it with wheat. Without mixing with wheat, if you have millet preparation, it's okay. But before you eat, read the ingredients. They're mixing with wheat atta, this atta, that atta. Because millets because of their nature having fiber, you need a glutinous material which binds it.
(55:50) So, you need some tapioca carbohydrate or something like RB or something. You need to make that. So, I don't believe that anyone is making all that. So, please go home, make your dishes, and eat. I personally don't like to buy anything processed. Because once processed, they pack in plastic. I don't like. Even millet.
(56:14) >> [laughter] >> Is it okay to recommend millets even for pregnant women post 7 months of pregnancy? >> Oh, yes. Yes. >> Is there anything that you want to share from your side? I mean Because as you said, uh >> Tomorrow onwards, don't eat rice and wheat. I know you cannot do it, but start thinking at least. Because that's the only way human race can exist in future.
(56:45) Because your sperms and ovums are going kaput. Fertility rates are Actually, I'm scared of only that. Not about diabetes, type 1 diabetes, blood cancer, brain cancer. I care two hoots. We can cure that. But if our kids are born with mental retardness, how can you cure? Of course, we have found some solution that oils, the fat comes naturally when you have bull driven oils, we have reversed even mental retardness.
(57:18) But why being born and then do all this circus and hangama unnecessarily? So, get healthy babies. And 2.2 kg of gut microbiome is lost, 2.2 fertility rate is gone. Now we are at 1.1 because your gut microbes are only 1.1 kilos. Modern human dummy. So, microbes, gut microbiome and your fertility rate graph is parallel.
(57:50) So, increase your gut microbiome, you will increase your fertility rate. Once your fertility rate is gone, your kids are born healthy. And if you have 2.2 fertility rate, India can be existing after 25 years. Japan is gone. South Korea is going to disappear because there are no more South Koreans born. Germany, you have to take your Germans.
(58:19) There are only eight people out of 100 living in Germany now as Germans. All this is going to repeat in India, too. Because we are following their food and their drinks. So, please stop eating all this industrial corporate food. That I mean, even rice and wheat is industrial and corporate food. It didn't exist in the amounts that we are producing here.
(58:51) It's all artificial. The natural foods even today you can produce these millets. Not for 8 billion, 80 billion people you can produce. No water is required. No chemicals are required. Four rains are that you need. Just four rains. So, you can save the planet and all the living things that we have lost because of what you are eating.
(59:24) We are counting tigers on our fingertips. You want to bring back tigers, you don't need to plant forests. Just go back to your kitchen and eat millets. The remaining things will happen by them. >> So, there are a lot of people who want to gain weight. So, when we put them on millet, they say they're losing weight.
(59:46) So, >> Huh, that happens. All the dirty things you have accumulated so far in your body has to be removed first. Then the right things will be built up. Please be patient. Within 2 to 3 years, your body weight also will be regulated. And uh just to give you one more um astonishing thing, because I myself am astonished.
(1:00:18) In 1975, I climbed Chamundi in 29 minutes. And in 2025, I climbed again. 29 minutes, 5 seconds. 1975, 2025. 50 years gap. The same efficiency. If I go, climb Chamundi for 10 days consist I might finish below 9 29 minutes. That's what is health all about. And it is millets, fiber, gut microbio, and not eating rice, wheat, sugar, soda, milk, milky egg.
(1:01:00) mutton mamsa I'm a pure vegetarian. Pure in coats. >> [laughter] >> That means I don't even touch biscuit, bread, which has lot of dalda, which is pigs fat. >> beef fat >> beef, pig >> pig >> All the dalda that you are all using in bakeries is absolutely the animal fat. >> So, anybody vegetarian here now? All beef eaters.
(1:01:35) >> [laughter] >> No, no, I'm not talking about beef and all. The fat that they are using for your baking industry is absolutely that only. Nothing else. Earlier, there used to be what is called dalda, which they used to collect all the seeds under the forest ground, clean it, and then they used to make the oil which is solidifying, and that's called dalda.
(1:02:03) Now, all the slaughter houses, the left out meat is boiled in big boilers, and the fat comes up. They show up with little oxygen and some small process, industrial process, you get dalda. And those are the containers that are passing through Hormuz Strait right now as we speak. Anywhere and everywhere, bakery industry uses this 30 to 40% without that, you cannot bake your cake or um whatever rusk or whatever.
(1:02:37) Oh, I drink my coffee with rusk because doctor said don't drink coffee on empty stomach. >> [laughter] >> 1/4 kilo rusk is gone. Along with it, 100 g of pig fat is also gone. >> [laughter] >> I'm not trying to be funny. This is what is happening seriously. >> When we advise North Indians, they seem to be more used to jowar or, you know, bajra, but other millets the five millets you're talking about.
(1:03:10) >> The reason is simple. Jowar, bajra, and ragi do not have husk, whereas all the other millets that we are talking are husked. So, unless you remove the husk, you cannot eat foxtail millet, you cannot eat little millet, you cannot eat kodo millet, you cannot eat browntop millet. Whereas ragi, jowar, and bajra are like wheat.
(1:03:37) [snorts] There is no husk. So, you do not eat ragi rice, isn't it? Rice is defined not the white rice that you are eating. All grains are rice if you have to remove the husk and eat. So, foxtail millet is a rice. Kodo millet is a rice. Whereas finger millet is not rice. Proso millet is rice because you have to dehusk.
(1:04:04) Jowar, great millet, is not rice. What you do? You can directly make flour and use it or make broken millet and make kichdi or something or balls, ragi balls, things like that. So, you do not have ragi rice because it is not husked. So, husking, dehusked, what it makes you rice, your paddy rice, you call paddy rice just like millet rice.
(1:04:34) Millet word comes from French language, m i l l e, milli means millimeter, milligram, milliliter, not small. Millimeter size grains called lets. So, little this side, little that side, it's all grouped as millets. So, this millets are associated with fiber. The content is different, the nature is different of the fiber.
(1:05:08) So, the fibrous grains are the ones that are suited for your gut. Fiberless grains are not meant for human gut. So, it implies rice and wheat are not meant for human gut. Isn't it a very drastic statement? But, there is a logic and science behind this statement that I'm making. And you can see that is the reason why corporate people have patented the seeds all over the world.
(1:05:43) They have not patented foxtail millet grain. They have patented rice and wheat. So, your sovereignty of food is lost when you're eating rice and wheat. You are directed. You are manipulated. You are maneuvered into eating rice and wheat. But, as he thinks, yes, lot of varieties of food. >> So, once in a while people want to eat what they like.
(1:06:10) So, what happens is we give a cheat meal once in a week for some people. So, so what are your thoughts on it? >> [laughter] >> What's your name? I can cheat Aishwarya. I cannot cheat Khader. >> [laughter] >> How can I cheat on myself? So, I know that I'm going to cheat. How? Cheating is not possible. You know or you do not know. So, you eat by acknowledging you're eating wrong thing. So, that's as full as that.
(1:06:40) See, this is the way we play with our brains. I'm cheating today. Whom are you cheating? So, please eat whatever you want. I also ate today some pulao. But, I ate because I'm courteous. I don't want to say no to you. So, that's okay. >> [laughter] >> So, be aware. That's all I'm trying to communicate. >> So, the it's all starts with us, right? Because a lot of times uh >> See, if you close eyes, you are the only one who exists in the whole universe.
(1:07:13) You are the universe. That one must Brahma has me. >> Thank you so much for taking time. I know you have to rush to another place to speak is going from here directly to speak in another place. So uh thank you so much for taking your time and really enlightening all of us. I'm sure >> No, don't be enlightened.
(1:07:38) Be entertained. >> [laughter] >> Enlightenment doesn't lead you anywhere. Being entertained is more fun. Enlightenment is also for entertainment.
Author Name:Rustic Wisdom
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@RusticWisdomIn
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSqDMb98XFg
Title: Everything You Know About Health Might Be Wrong | Khader Vali x Manoj Kumar
Author Name: Rustic Wisdom
Description: What if some of the health beliefs we've accepted for years deserve a second look?
In this thought-provoking conversation, Khader Vali joins Manoj Kumar, CEO of Rustic Wisdom, to discuss food, nutrition, lifestyle, gut health, protein, millets, supplements, children's health, and many of the questions people ask about modern health practices.
Whether you agree or disagree with the perspectives shared, this podcast is designed to encourage you to think critically and explore different viewpoints on health and nutrition.
👇 Book Your FREE Health Consultation
🔗 https://rusticwisdom.in/enquiry/
In this podcast:
✅ Protein myths
✅ Vegetarian nutrition
✅ Milk and modern diets
✅ Millets and gut health
✅ Vitamin B12 & Vitamin D
✅ Lifestyle diseases
✅ Children's nutrition
✅ Food habits & addiction
✅ Processed foods
✅ Sustainable eating
✅ Modern health practices
🎥 Subscribe to Rustic Wisdom for more podcasts, expert interviews, practical nutrition advice, healthy recipes, and lifestyle transformation content.
👍 If you enjoyed this conversation, don't forget to:
Like the video
Share it with friends and family
Comment with your thoughts
Subscribe for future episodes
Transcript:
(00:00) We need non-vegetarian source for protein. >> No animal can make protein. So, 1 g per 1 kg body weight is a business proposition, not a scientific proposition. >> So, I hear the same thing about vitamin D, also. >> No supplement is required for human body. >> A lot of vegetarians start consuming eggs. >> Chicken, instead of waiting for 2 years to give you a kid, can give you in 2 months. Girl of 6 years old menstruate.
(00:26) 70% of the women now have PCOD, endometriosis, fibroids. >> A lot of us want our children to get used to millets. >> Millets cause thyroid problems. >> So, anybody vegetarian here now? >> Half the hospitals in the world will close down. >> When you use copper bottle, a lot of times the taste of the water changes.
(00:44) >> You are going to be cancerous just by [music] drinking water. >> We have so many varieties of food. >> Stop eating all this industrial corporate food. Even rice and wheat is industrial and corporate food. Milk has no calcium at all. >> So, I just wanted to ask one personal question.
(01:07) What prompted you to decide to leave I mean, you've done your masters, your fellowship in the US, and then you decided to leave everything in 1997, come to India, and take up this cause. So, what prompted you, or what was the purpose behind it? >> Yeah, I think I briefly mentioned in my 30-35 minutes talk that we have kids born with so many.
(01:32) I don't care if you are all diabetic, thyroid, BP. You will take some tablets for 5-10 more years, and then go upstairs. But then, because of our foolishness and stupidity, we are making the poor kids suffer, you know. So, I thought even if I can avoid 1,000 kids not being born that way. I would be doing good so that I can sleep well in the night.
(02:05) So, the that's the and uh when I went to America first, I saw a small girl of 6 years old menstruating. So, that's when I got really sick of the so-called modern culture. I mean, and no one even today is not asking why women are menstruating at the age of eight, nine now, you know? It's a paradoxical, no? That 9-year-old girl has to be called now woman.
(02:39) All right, such a sad story. And uh 70% of the women now have PCOD, endometriosis, fibroids, breast tumors, all this hungama is going on and we still apply color to our hair and then we are running around, you see? And so I thought, okay, let me just go back to our country and see that the women do not get mustache on their upper lips.
(03:11) But all are running around to beauty parlors and not bothered about. But you can still people have gone to beauty parlors and removed their upper lips hair for 10 times can completely stop that being not formed if you just follow the hormone imbalance protocol. The reason why I came back is these are very simple, so easy.
(03:37) So, if all of you drink water instead of milk, half of your problems will disappear and half the hospitals in the world will close down. That's guaranteed. But India alone is producing billions of liters of milk. Milk. Kannadadalli haalu antare. How many people know Kannada? Eega prapancha naasha aagodu erade kaarana. Ondu haalu innondhu alcohol.
(04:19) >> [laughter] >> Maximum amount of natural resources are consumed to produce these two things. 1 kg of sugar takes 28,000 L of water. And the molasses produced in the sugar industry consumes another 30,000 L of water to make 1 L of alcohol. That means all our Kaveri which was a living river, that means all throughout the year it used to flow, now it is flowing only for 4 months.
(05:01) It is your milk and it is your alcohol that is evaporating our Kaveri. It's not only in India, all over the world rivers are disappearing because these two products you are consuming on a daily basis. So, if I can make people understand that it is your food and your addictions that are causing these damages to the nature itself.
(05:30) So, now you understand the dimension is not humans and human health. It is the planet and plants health. Planets health. So, by you shifting to milk the natural resources are not replenished. They are conserved, they are regenerated, and the lost biodiversity can be brought back in a matter of 18 years. So, if the human race takes up as a policy that we eat millets from tomorrow onwards, 2026 + 18, that is 2053.
(06:14) You will have all the lost biodiversity appearing on this planet Earth again. >> Wow. >> The forest will be rebuilt. You don't need to do any damn thing. Don't plant a single tree. Just go back home and eat millets. Forests will build by themselves, which we have done. We have grown millets in 8 acres of land near Kabini Dam.
(06:43) Now, we have a forest of 8 acres, where a tiger comes and sits. I will send you the photo we have clicked to you. You can show, or you can all see in your videos. So, when a tiger appears in an 8 acres land, that means the living pyramid is built. We have leopards, we have bears, we have rabbits, we have peacocks, everything. Now, I have stopped growing there.
(07:10) I stopped growing there. We just have a fence, and I've left it by itself. So, now imagine we do it on large scale. Just eat millets. Everything appears. And that is another dimension for millets, because millets do not take water. Four rains, they grow. Whereas, your rice, 1 kg requires 8 to 10,000 L of water.
(07:38) That means you're consuming the natural resources. You're are not eating, you are consuming. The word consume is used in our earlier for demons and devils. I leave it at that. I hope you got the point. >> So, here people who are here like they are >> Have I answered your question? >> Yes, yes, absolutely, absolutely.
(08:10) So, there are a lot of people here who are posting and they're basically posting on health and they're also talking to a lot of people who who are having health issues. So, the constantly when we talk to them, one thing we see here is they all feel, you know, we need non-vegetarian source for protein because at least I see a lot of vegetarians start consuming eggs.
(08:35) They start giving eggs for the children thinking, you know, without this how can they get protein? So, but uh I'm sure basically there is a lot of sources of protein in vegetarian as well, but the data and the information is lacking. So, can you throw some light on this? >> Not some light, I'll throw a lot of light. This is another narrative built in the last 5-10 years by the corporate food cult.
(09:01) See, they have done that in the form of green revolution. They sold their fertilizers and pesticides. In the form of white revolution, that is milk. With IVF, steroids, and antibiotics market is created. Now, in the form of protein and non-vegetarian, what they are doing is they're selling their soybean and the sweet corn.
(09:28) Soybean and sweet corn are mixed, made into animal feed. 8 kg of this mix is eaten 1 kg of meat is made, whether it is dog, cat, goat, pig, chicken, or cow. 1,600 million tons of soybean is produced on this planet every year in the last 32 years. 1,600 million tons of genetically modified corn is produced. These two are mixed
(10:14) with some sprinkle of different chemicals. Pigs like that. Dogs like to eat that. Cows like to eat that. Of course, some humans are also eating that. >> [snorts] >> In the name of protein, because the soybean upgraded has 32% of protein in itself. But then this fact that protein cannot be made by any animal. No animal can make protein.
(10:47) It can only rearrange the amino acids that are synthesized by a plant and then consumed by intermediatory animal that consumed by you. But now they have forgotten how the animal makes its meat. It is making from the amino acid sequence and group of the soybean and the sweet corn that is fed to these animals. So, the real protein as of this industrial sequence of events is coming from soybean.
(11:33) Soybean is not available in its true form which existed long long ago. It's all genetically modified. To modify genetically they make sure that a whole lot of land does not grow any other plant. So, soybean is now equipped with an herbicide degrading capacity, destroying capacity. So, now I have a plant which I spray a herbicide.
(12:13) It doesn't die, whereas all other plants die. So, this herbicide blocks the synthesis of chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is the one which produces glucose absorbing carbon dioxide. So, that means the essence of being a plant depends on the synthesis of chlorophyll. Now, I have a chemical which blocks this. So, all other plants die.
(12:45) Only this plant soybean has a capacity to degrade this chemical which blocks them. And where did that enzyme come from? From a small microbe which is incorporated here. And that's how the genetic modification of soybean happened. And that soybean soybean and then I'm a very kind of that in the cold season. They look exactly like very same similar family, same family actually, that grows in the cold regions like China, America, England, that kind of place.
(13:26) It doesn't grow in India, but now they have modified and then re-made it possible to grow even in Indian conditions also. So, the genetic modifications comes with the price of a chemical that can disturb the synthesis of chlorophyll. And the chlorophyll and hemoglobin, that is your blood, are exactly the same but for magnesium in chlorophyll, iron in your hemoglobin.
(14:00) It is called protoporphyrin ring. With magnesium it becomes chlorophyll, with iron it becomes hemoglobin. Now, if I have a means of blocking chlorophyll synthesis, now you eat soybean, what happens to you? You're blocking hemoglobin synthesis. And that means you have a good recipe for blood cancer. And that's what happens in all these animals that are eating this, but they make the meat in soon.
(14:35) So, instead of living for a dog, say, 12 years, it will put on weight and then die in 3 years. Pig, instead of 3 years putting on weight, they will make everything happen in 3 months to 6 months. A cow, 16 years, happens in 4 to 5 years. You see the connections? So, you make big meat 300 kilos in 4 months instead of 7 years or 8 years it's lifetime.
(15:06) So, all these things are shortened because in the name of efficiency. So, your chicken, instead of waiting for 2 years to give you a it will give in 2 months. So, you collect the book the book the book eggs. Oh, egg is good for you. Sunday or Monday, eat. One day. So, now you are all enamored because protein is necessary. Go to gym.
(15:28) I'm Shah Rukh Khan. Salman Khan Bahubali See, all these things are happening parallelly. Corporates are the ones who sponsored these movies. So they flung their chests and open all going gym. Oh, everyone run to gym, gym, gym. And gym, it is anaerobic conditions. Whey protein, eat protein, that protein, this protein.
(15:53) You blink it, it will come. Drink, go to gym, go to this ah, oh. You are only pushing the meat here to there. You are still there only. But in between what happened? Your bloodstream is experiencing the stress. Your sperm is experiencing the stress. Your ovum is experiencing the stress. Meanwhile, you got mustache on your upper lip.
(16:20) Testosterone levels have gone up. >> What are the protein sources? Vegetarian protein sources? >> All the protein source is vegetarian only. Millets have wonderful protein. Kodo millet has 6.5. Foxtail millet has got 11.5. And all the amino acids that you require is available in the diversified millets. So you eat these five millets, you get all the amino acids you require, and you can rearrange the way you want, and that's the way your body is designed.
(16:56) So you eat millets, you get enough protein which is regulated. If you do not need it, the fiber will throw it out. And if we eat meat, there is no one to throw it out. So you start accumulating. You have undigested proteins. You have autoimmune diseases. On the Kannada daily watch in a healthy way. But I will try to translate which I cannot do because that what you is so beautiful.
(17:43) Don't drink cow's milk because it doesn't belong to you. As is, river water belongs to river, the trees flowers belong to the tree, and cow's milk belong to the calf. Your milk belongs to your kid. If by chance you get autoimmune diseases. Who said this? What are we living now? We have not understood that particular
(18:27) one what you said. We are producing trillion liters of milk. And all nutritionists are saying drink milk. Wow. That alone is killing the planet. Not you. I don't care about humans. >> I have got the answer, sir. >> Yes. Yes. >> And I will just add vitamin B12. This is another fad nowadays. Oh, vitamin B12 is available only in the salmon fish.
(19:04) You eat the liver of No. No. Liver of bear or brain of monkey. Vitamin B12 a corrin ring with cobalt in between. Without cobalt, there is no cobalamin. No animal on this planet collects cobalt from the soil because it is very, very minute quantities. It is only the microbes that can do the job. And where are these microbes situated? In the blades of millets, in the roots of legumes.
(19:45) That is your toor dal, moong dal, chana dal, rajma beans, and there are 128 varieties of pulses while fixing the nitrogen from the air into the soil. These microbes have the capacity to collect, send the keylators, and the cobalt. So, it is in the legumes and millets you have cobalt. And pearl millet, foxtail millet, browntop are equipped with cobalt.
(20:21) So, without cobalt, there is no vitamin B12. Who will make vitamin B12? It is the microbes that make. Who where are the microbes? Your gut. So, if you replenish your gut microbiome, you will make vitamin B12. We have done lot of experiments. People who have no vitamin B12 drinking umbali for 6 weeks, 28% of vitamin B12 jump.
(20:52) Within 6 months, full battery is charged. So, people have been creating a narrative to get vitamin B12, you need to eat meat. And that's why you need protein. This is the connection. Where why they want to sell meat? Because they are making 92 billion pigs every year, 240 billion chickens every year, and God knows how many eggs.
(21:18) Egg is good for you. Sunday or Monday cow or unday. Rahul Dravid comes, Sachin Tendulkar comes, everyone is advertising. You see the connections? It's all business. There is absolutely no science. Zero science, all business. But they keep spreading the narrative that if you eat protein means meat. And then all these vegetarians, there is a saying in Kannada, pulling not condo nadi body up on that.
(21:51) So oh, they're all eating protein, they're getting so all this. So let's also eat protein. Protein, protein, protein. Where is it? Sprouts. Morning, cow quarter kilo sprouts. There is not a single peptidase in your mouth till it reaches the celiac region. That means your basic metabolism is not protein metabolism.
(22:16) Proteins are needed only to make enzymes and your mitochondrial burning place. That's all. You need only 4 to 5% of protein in your food, not in your body weight. Now, the buzzword is 1 kg fellow, eat 1 g of protein. So if you are 70 g, 70 uh 70 kilos, 70 g of protein. 70 g of protein, 100 g of meat has 18 g of protein.
(22:49) So you need 18 into uh approximately 500 g of meat you should or 18 eggs. Okay? You eat that much, within 3 weeks you will be in ICU. Because you're kaput. Your kidney is gone. Dialysis, no problem. We have dialysis units at the Come on. Come on. Come on. And this is the story. So, don't fall for these stupid narratives.
(23:26) I specifically, consciously using the word. So, 1 g per 1 kg weight body weight is a business proposition, not a scientific proposition. Thank you. >> Thank you so much to clarify this. So, right now there's a trend going on, you know, how much protein is there in the diet and it's a >> We have enough protein in five minutes. And all the amino acids required are there in this.
(23:52) And if you add here and there moong dal, rajma, or toor dal, you have all the wonderful proteins that are required for anyone, not only you, including an elephant. >> So, I hear the same thing about vitamin D also. Like a lot of people say that >> D is a different thing. It doesn't come from food. It comes from the sun working on under your skin.
(24:19) Just like sunlight fixing the carbon dioxide to glucose happens in your green leaf. Under the skin, there are particular things cholesterol becomes vitamin D. So, it is the sunlight and cholesterol under your skin which are required to make vitamin D. So, early morning when the sun is rising, you go into the sunlight, walk for 1 hour, you have enough vitamin D.
(24:49) And if you are in the northern hemisphere, out of range, the sunlight doesn't come as much as So, go anytime. And that time in the northern Europe and America is between 11 and 2. But don't go outside India 11 and 2. You will go upstairs. But all the nutritionists and the doctors still think even in India that vitamin D comes between 11 and 2.
(25:14) Go to Vijayawada it between 11 and 2. Direct ticket to hell. So, all over the world sunrise time is the best time if you can spare 1 or 2 hours in the sunlight. You'll be doing good for your vitamin D and even if you are living in the equator where the sun is very high, if you can walk in tree studded areas called filtered light.
(25:46) That means if you walk in a forest anytime of the day, the filtered light can also give you vitamin D. So, you want to walk anywhere anytime, doesn't work. If you have a beautiful forest, you can walk anytime. If you do not have forest, you are living in Bengaluru, you don't even see sunlight. You go up to the apartment top and then sit there or roll on your top for half an hour.
(26:19) You know, you go to temples and Urule Seva. That you can because you will have very less space, you know? So, simple thing is go to a park. Early morning rising sun and after half an hour to 45 minutes you walk, you will have vitamin D absolutely enough for your lifetime. So, at least walk in the early morning sunrise if you are in India and near equator things.
(26:48) We are just 12 degrees I mean Capricorn, Cancer, this and that, equator. So, you go beyond that, then you can go between 11:00 and 2:00. And you are here in this time range, you get your vitamin D, don't worry. So, Yeah, I said enter and now I will have water happy with the TV." So, please stop drinking waters. Drink water and get up in the morning.
(27:14) Go. >> So, there's no need to consume vitamin D as a medicine or >> No supplement is required for human body. I am reaching 70 years. Now, I'm running 69. I have not taken a single tablet till today. No supplement, nothing. In fact, what my wife says is I said I don't have a headache. I don't know what headache is.
(27:39) She says, "If only you have head, you'll have headache." >> So, when we normally suggest millets to a lot of clients, the first thing they say is, "See, I'm used to this and it's not digesting properly. It's generating heat in the body." So, we tell them you need to soak it for this many hours, you know, whatever, but then still that that complaints keeps coming.
(28:02) >> Yeah, because they don't have the gut microbes. So, the distribution, regulation, and all that non-material domain things do not happen into their systems. Actually, the question is otherwise. 178,000 years human race ate millets. And for the last 100 years you are eating rice and wheat.
(28:25) Even if I think you are all changed to rice and wheat. So, where is the problem? Eating rice and wheat or other way around? [laughter] It is just that you're cooking millets in your pressure cooker and think that you are cooked. It is not cooked. You need to soak and cook in an open air condition where the fiber flowers itself and then ready to be digested.
(28:50) So, it is true that you may feel the heat, you may feel that because you do not know how to cook. Because it is the cyber cafe cooking in your pressure cooker and giving you even if they say I'm giving you millet food, please don't eat. Cook yourself and eat. Soak 8 hours. Cook for 10-15 minutes, then eat.
(29:14) If you are want to make rice or roti, even if you want to make roti roti, make the flour, make the dough, keep it for 3-4 hours because the fiber has to get hydrated. So, oh, it is flour, I have mixed, it is soaked, don't think. It takes time for the fiber associated with the flour to gain the water. It takes because it is aromatic.
(29:41) It takes a lot of time to soak. So, soak is the word. Once you soak and eat any time of the year, you'll have zero problems, guaranteed. And ambali. So, first to drink 6 weeks ambali, then you can eat. In fact, my grandmother used to say, drink ambali and go out whenever you go out. Because we used to keep it ready all the time. Three to eight pots used to be there.
(30:12) So, timely you can manage that. And if you drink ambali, even by chance you take poison, you do not know, nothing will happen. In fact, Shiva took poison. The trick he did was he had ambali in his tummy. That's why nothing happened. >> [panting] >> So, we also hear uh especially uh North Indians, right? They keep saying that it we get loose motion or we get indigestion.
(30:49) So, should we start with an easy millet, maybe little millet, which is easy to digest? >> no easy millet. >> Okay. >> All millets have fiber. You have to soak them. And all of you fill your tummy with gut microbes. So, first 6 weeks you keep eating your rice and wheat, but drink millet humble heat to start with. Then your celiac region is filled with the right microbes, then you start soaking and eating different millets.
(31:22) Okay? Then you'll be fine. So, 6 weeks of It's called prepping up yourself. So, prep up your gut and then get into this. So, that's as simple as that. Please do pass on this word. There is a myth that oh, millets I create this this create. Very simple. Very easy way of getting up. It is true. It happens. I'm not denying the fact that they're complaining.
(31:54) But they're complaining because they do not know how to handle millets because they do not know the nature of the millets. They think it's like rice and wheat, put it in water, cook, and they are done. That's okay with rice and wheat because there is no fiber at all. Here we have enriched fiber, which is going to do magic for you.
(32:15) Along with the microbes, you start doing you'll be fine. Guarantee. >> So, you also recommend people to use the same water that they soak to cook. But then, and especially in summers, a lot of people feel it's very smelly, the water. So, some of them >> Summer, you can actually soak for 6 to 8 hours. Nothing happens.
(32:37) And if you think it is troubling you, that means you are putting it in a very hot place. So, try to keep it in a little cooler place even in summer. That problem will not arise. And if you are interested in changing the water, put it in a strainer. Don't throw away the water. Use it for sambar or something else.
(32:56) And then cook because lot of nutrients, water soluble, are there in that water. So, we don't want to lose that. >> Great. So, also see I myself have seen a lot of doctors, especially even Ayurvedic doctors. People want to go for alternate medicine. They don't want to go to allopathy. They go to Ayurvedic doctors. And lot of doctors themselves, I've heard them say uh you should um not take millets because they will be difficult for you to digest.
(33:25) You should take rice. And maybe once a week millets. All these things are coming from sources where, you know, >> Yeah, these are the words or opinions. They do not know what they're talking about. They have not even touched millets. They have not seen millets. They are so-called Ayurveda doctors. I do not have any problem with that.
(33:49) But all these Ayurveda doctors are feeding rice and wheat. So, um they're supposed to give their medicines in mud pots and leaves. Now, they're packing it very well in a plastic dabba and giving people a choorna. So, that's my answer. >> So, many mothers, you know, they uh for example, I see in my house, you know, within our family itself, lot of us want our children to get used to millets because once they develop a see, if somebody doesn't eat non-veg, he doesn't miss non-veg because he doesn't develop the taste buds for non-veg.
(34:33) So, likewise, if we can also get them to eat this and not get exposed to other things, so they will start liking this. They'll develop a taste buds for this. So but the problem is they go out, they go to school, they see other children eat other things. And one thing I see with moms are very compassionate.
(34:50) They don't want their children to cry and they want them to so there's a there's a gap, confusion between you know clarity and compassion. So they're torn in between these two and they end up you know giving in. So where do we draw the line and how do we solve this because once they start eating it again they start liking that more.
(35:11) So and another thing >> it. You do not know what happens when you eat a chocolate, when you eat this, when you eat this. You're actually being addicted. Because there are chemicals. I'm not talking about the companies mixing them. I'm talking about the chocolate means theobroma. There is a an alkaloid called theobromine.
(35:35) Like the scientific name is that. So you are addicted to the alkaloid just like caffeine in your coffee, tea. Just like nicotine in your cigarettes. Just like drugs in your gutkha. Our Shah Rukh Khan comes and Within 3 hours IPL match, he comes 48 times. That means you're making your kids sit, pay that fellow huge money and etching in your kids brain.
(36:11) As soon as you go out, take a gutkha, Vimal Kesari. Byali Kesari. Wow. They're going to bleed you. This is the story, sir. So the addictions Why? Oh. Swiss chocolate. 5,000 kilos. Now, do they order? Come the come the curry. You are addicting your kid. It's just that you are not aware. And very secretively the companies are working on that.
(36:49) No one ever has told you chocolate addicts you. Instead, you have an advertisement. Dark chocolate, sensuous. Can you believe these advertisements? >> He says it's good for health. >> You do believe because you are addicted. Then, you start having high five high five times. Talking, oh, this is good. That's This is the advertisements. Itching your brain.
(37:17) Creating narratives. Does anyone talk to you? Ragi has more calcium. No doctor tells you. What does he tell you? Take calcium supplement, shell call, bull call, whatever. At the most, they will tell you to drink milk. Milk has no calcium at all. 900 milligrams. Do they talk the science of absorbing these minerals? No.
(37:48) So, all that is going on around you is business, not science. You want your kid not to fall for this, give them the information. Are you The knowledge is something that can de-addict you. In fact, I came here. You all offered me pulao. I said, I just took two grains because I didn't want to insult him. I took little pulao.
(38:21) I took this. I took this. I ate my ragi ball. Happy he gave me ragi ball. I ate two ragi balls. I'm happy. So, it's the choice that you make. And the complexities are there in the world. Only knowledge can discriminate and make you powerful to say no. No one can make me drink even that plastic bottle water.
(38:48) I bring my water in copper bottle. Where is my bottle? Someone stole already? >> [laughter] >> Copper Copper has the bandwidth to clean the water. The hydrogen bonding in water makes itself reverse whatever contaminants are there, they are removed on the copper plate. So, I travel, I carry my copper bottle. >> So, when you when you use copper bottle, a lot of times the taste of the water changes >> Yeah, it doesn't change if you keep washing every day.
(39:24) Every 24 hours you take lemon juice or tamarind juice and clean it. >> Yeah. >> And I have been drinking for the last 48 years. I mean, till I have pragna. Pragna purvak I mean, but I don't drink all of that. Even if I travel 3 4 days, I stay in a hotel, I take lemon, clean, and then fill the water. And allow it 3 hours, then only drink.
(39:52) So, you need to be aware. The awareness of your existence is gone by convenience. So, I see all of you are drinking taka taka taka all this plastic. You're filling 13 picograms of plastic particles into your brain and blood and kidney, liver, everything. And so, that means 13% of you are going to be cancerous just by drinking plastic water.
(40:22) Good enough? You want 13 more percent? I'll give you one more example. People are now all the food that you get in Zomato Swiggy's is actually packaged in plastics. You go and eat Pizza Hut pizza. The bread is packaged 6 months ago in a plastic wrapper and lying in a cold room or the things. So, you are accumulating of six nanograms of plastic even if you eat a pizza.
(40:52) Are you aware? If you are not, please do get conscious about what you're doing. Yes, sir. >> So, you were saying about addiction, right? And when we having this conversation before this, you were talking about how you could work with people who are addicted. >> Ah, you can actually get out of this addictions because nature has the solutions.
(41:15) Pongamia pinnata, a plant that is freely available all over Indian continent called Honge Mara Anthe. Nimge e kudi abhyasa, cigarette sayo abhyasa, coffee, tea addicts, you are all just go and sit under the tree every day half an hour. Within 6 weeks, you'll okay, I don't need to have coffee. You'll start getting that de-addictive feeling.
(41:43) So, instead of waiting, you can as well take the leaf, boil it in water for 3 minutes, and then drink that decoction, and then have coffee. After 6 weeks, you'll have the kashayam and forget about coffee. We have done this for many addicts. In fact, drug addicts also can be healed by another three or four decoctions are there, and brown top millet ambali would reduce 50% of your cravings.
(42:17) Whatever craving may be. It doesn't matter what the craving is. Sugar craving, coffee craving, alcohol craving, drugs craving. Browntop millet Ambali, the gut microbes created by brown fiber alone will help you 50% of cravings. And there is what is called lemongrass. Have you heard of lemongrass? That decoction is also one of the very good de-addictive decoction.
(42:49) And then have you heard of Giloy Amrutha Balli? That's yet another. And the best of all is castor oil leaf. Haralu beeja da ele that is one of the wonderful de-addictive decoctions. So, you have millet fiber and the fiber of these green leaves can de-addict you. We have seen at the most even the drug addicts who could die if they don't get even such cases we have now they're happily living without any addiction.
(43:25) So, you follow these protocols, you can de-addict yourself. And we have many liquor addicts come out of it in a matter of 6 months. >> See, there is and talking about addiction, see I I used to get this thought that we have so many varieties of food in in our >> No, no, you don't have varieties of food.
(43:46) You are fooled that you have varieties of food. You have only rice, wheat, sugar, nothing. See, this is the problem with you fellows. You don't even recognize you're thinking you have varieties of food. Absolutely [laughter] three. Rice, wheat, sugar, nothing. >> So, the I >> Sir, we had 248 grains. You have reduced to two grains, and you are saying you have varieties of food.
(44:16) I'm sorry. I disagree with >> I was talking about for example, if you take pizza. There are not many varieties of pizzas. You really see it's corn pizza, maybe chicken pizza. If you see varieties. If you look at pasta, it's like white pasta, red pasta. But if you look at the Indian >> White pasta, red pasta.
(44:35) Pasta is the same. >> Exactly. >> It's the color of the mirchi you're using. >> [laughter] >> Exactly. So, but what I see is when it comes to rasam, if you just take rasam, there are 150 varieties of rasam. There's pineapple rasam, pepper rasam, tomato rasam, tamarind rasam. There's so So, but I still feel the kids are going to that two, three varieties again and again.
(44:53) But they're not excited about this many varieties of what we have. >> And no one is advertising lemon rasam, ta- tamarind rasam, kokum rasam. You know that in Mangaluru side, kokum. And in fact, if you go to Andhra, we have gongura rasam, we have mango rasam. And we have gooseberry rasam. So, that seasons, they just take that sour material, and then crush it, boil it little bit, take and mix with something else, and call it rasam with a little bit of dal or something like that.
(45:32) So, no one is advertising the rasams. Everyone is advertising pizza. You go to villages on the road, what you see is IOL board, you will see higher than that McDonald's, higher than that Domino's Pizza. Can we do a rasam advertisement? We are not because rasam is local. There is no corporate company selling rasam.
(46:05) And that's why all the kids talk about Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut Pizza, or some Chubby Pizza, or whatever. So, this is the business domain we are looking at. So, can we advertise? Now, does Khader come while IPL match is going on? Eat Browntop Millet. It's not possible. Am I right? Not possible.
(46:39) Because each and every second is in terms of crore rupees. That's the answer for you. >> So, the marketing so efficient >> So, what is How do we get out of it? Make your kids sit in your house, spend half an hour, talk to them about all these things. And that's what I did with my daughter. >> So, is there any specific millets that you recommend during summer and winter? >> No, all five millets.
(47:07) This enriched millets. Uh there is no summer, no winter. You need food every time. So, it is not specific. It is how you cook. Cook properly, eat millets all throughout the year. Okay? Nothing to worry. I've been doing so for the last 30 years. >> So, any >> millet. You need all the millets because each millet addresses issues of your body parts separately.
(47:37) So, foxtail millet deals with your lungs and nerves. Browntop millet with your digestive system and skin. Barnyard millet with your liver and soft parts. Little millet with your reproductive system. That is for women, your PCOD, uterus, all these things are covered. And Kodo millet is for your bone marrow and blood.
(48:04) So, all the systems are covered with these five millets. And then you can add neutral millets, uh ragi, bo, jowar, bajra for various special needs, um like I told you bajra for your vitamin B12. So, once in a while drink bajra milk. Once in a while drink ragi milk. You can make sweet with bajra milk or you can make curds with bajra milk.
(48:29) You need to have your food diversified including the staple food. That's why in our protocols we say 3 days barnyard if your liver is problematic. 3 days little millet if you have reproductive problems. If you have blood cancer, Kodo millet, like that. But remaining millets you cannot leave because other parts also have to be healthy. So, that's the reason why we design our protocols based on your disturbance being which is very imbalanced, that balance has to come first.
(49:07) So, if your digi- genital organs are gone kaput, I need to bring them back soon to balance. So, little millet is used more. At the same time I cannot neglect your blood going kaput because you're eating only little millet. So, we intersperse with Kodo millet. There is nothing special in nature. Everything is special. >> So, any millets to avoid on any specific conditions like people say bajra >> to avoid. You should know how to cook.
(49:35) >> So, bajra for thyroid, lot of people say >> No, no, that's Actually, thyroid problem, uh there is a story. One of the allopathic doctors went to Africa countries. I think somewhere in Kenya or so, he found in a village many women having goiter. The mass around the thyroid gland. She asked them, "What do you eat?" They were eating as their staple food called a phony millet.
(50:06) There is a millet, phony millet. They also ate meat, they also smoked, they also have drugs. All those things are separate. So, this person came back to England and said, "I will write an article." He wrote an article, "Millets are goitrogens. Millets cause thyroid problems." So, there is a journal called Lancet.
(50:28) They published it. So, after 30 years, I came back to India and then started talking about millets and all. All of a sudden, that fellow released to social media. "Oh, millets are thyroidic." So, now everyone thinks we have Oh, millets cause thyroid problem. In fact, we have cured thyroid patients, throw away their thyro- There are two, three L-Troxin, some names are there. They have thrown away.
(50:55) Now, it's been 20 years. They have not got a single problem. So, we can cure thyroid problem with little millet and remaining four millets each day. >> So, some people say thyroid can be of two reasons. One is autoimmune, which is Hashimoto's, otherwise it's normal thyroid. So, when it comes to autoimmune, we see that TC you know, anti-TPO levels go up.
(51:18) So, in all those cases also, is it possible to reverse with millets? >> 100% reverse. >> So, you've not seen any case who couldn't >> Age doesn't matter. We hardly care. >> [laughter] >> No issues. Name is your choice. >> You can Hashimoto, Dishimoto, whatever. >> [laughter] >> I care two hoots. We have thousands of people who have thrown away their tablets.
(51:51) Thousands and thousands. >> Even people who had 20 years of thyroid? >> Yeah, yeah. One of the uh testimonials I have sent you, multiple organ failure. One year, all things reversed. >> Wow. >> You just go through that uh video. >> So, another thing is most people think >> I'm preempting his questions. That's all.
(52:22) >> So, a lot of people uh think fiber is just one fiber, right? They think you think it as >> Oh, no, no, no, not at all. Leaves and greens and fruits have different fiber. Roots and tubers have different fiber. Millets have got what are called lignans. You see wood? Wood is the ultimate fiber. So, that means if you stand on wood and touch electric wire, nothing happens to you.
(52:50) So, the EMF is negated by the PMF of the wood, and that is called aromatic lignins. And the precursor of lignin is lignan, which is there in our millets. And thus, the PMF is provided in your flowing blood. So, that means you're protected throughout wherever the blood is flowing. And so, Kodo millet lignan is flowing in your bloodstream if you eat Kodo millet once or twice a week.
(53:23) Period. You have no EMF, no inflammation. Zero inflammation. And all diseases start with inflammation. So, the best anti-inflammatory treatment you want to have, just eat millets. I hope you are getting the scientific explanation of what is what what is. >> So, what form is the best way to eat millet? Is it dosa or rice or idli or roti or >> Yeah, yeah, yeah. That is left to you.
(53:57) If I am from Andhra, I want to mix it with gongura pachadi and eat. So, I will cook my rice little dry. And if I am from Karnataka, I want to eat bisi bele bath. So, I want to make it little liquidish. So, add little more water, add little moong dal or tur dal, make it bisi bele bath. It doesn't matter. It hardly matters.
(54:22) Uh I am from Tamil Nadu, I want to eat idli sambar. Make idli, pour sambar, dip or separate. >> Either way is fine. >> [laughter] >> In fact, once I went to Where did I go? Where did I go? Coimbatore, huh? I went and they said millet idli is there in some place. So, we went there millet idli. Okay, nice. Nice, nice. And he came with a bucket.
(54:55) Uh what is that? I asked. Sambar. >> [laughter] >> My plate is this big. Only two idlis are there. And he poured the sambar. >> [laughter] >> So, any way you like. Millet idli is what you are interested. >> So, we see a lot of companies who are specializing in millet millet snacks, you know, millet noodles.
(55:18) Again, they're That also they're processing. Basically >> Don't eat any of that. Because they're mixing it with wheat. Without mixing with wheat, if you have millet preparation, it's okay. But before you eat, read the ingredients. They're mixing with wheat atta, this atta, that atta. Because millets because of their nature having fiber, you need a glutinous material which binds it.
(55:50) So, you need some tapioca carbohydrate or something like RB or something. You need to make that. So, I don't believe that anyone is making all that. So, please go home, make your dishes, and eat. I personally don't like to buy anything processed. Because once processed, they pack in plastic. I don't like. Even millet.
(56:14) >> [laughter] >> Is it okay to recommend millets even for pregnant women post 7 months of pregnancy? >> Oh, yes. Yes. >> Is there anything that you want to share from your side? I mean Because as you said, uh >> Tomorrow onwards, don't eat rice and wheat. I know you cannot do it, but start thinking at least. Because that's the only way human race can exist in future.
(56:45) Because your sperms and ovums are going kaput. Fertility rates are Actually, I'm scared of only that. Not about diabetes, type 1 diabetes, blood cancer, brain cancer. I care two hoots. We can cure that. But if our kids are born with mental retardness, how can you cure? Of course, we have found some solution that oils, the fat comes naturally when you have bull driven oils, we have reversed even mental retardness.
(57:18) But why being born and then do all this circus and hangama unnecessarily? So, get healthy babies. And 2.2 kg of gut microbiome is lost, 2.2 fertility rate is gone. Now we are at 1.1 because your gut microbes are only 1.1 kilos. Modern human dummy. So, microbes, gut microbiome and your fertility rate graph is parallel.
(57:50) So, increase your gut microbiome, you will increase your fertility rate. Once your fertility rate is gone, your kids are born healthy. And if you have 2.2 fertility rate, India can be existing after 25 years. Japan is gone. South Korea is going to disappear because there are no more South Koreans born. Germany, you have to take your Germans.
(58:19) There are only eight people out of 100 living in Germany now as Germans. All this is going to repeat in India, too. Because we are following their food and their drinks. So, please stop eating all this industrial corporate food. That I mean, even rice and wheat is industrial and corporate food. It didn't exist in the amounts that we are producing here.
(58:51) It's all artificial. The natural foods even today you can produce these millets. Not for 8 billion, 80 billion people you can produce. No water is required. No chemicals are required. Four rains are that you need. Just four rains. So, you can save the planet and all the living things that we have lost because of what you are eating.
(59:24) We are counting tigers on our fingertips. You want to bring back tigers, you don't need to plant forests. Just go back to your kitchen and eat millets. The remaining things will happen by them. >> So, there are a lot of people who want to gain weight. So, when we put them on millet, they say they're losing weight.
(59:46) So, >> Huh, that happens. All the dirty things you have accumulated so far in your body has to be removed first. Then the right things will be built up. Please be patient. Within 2 to 3 years, your body weight also will be regulated. And uh just to give you one more um astonishing thing, because I myself am astonished.
(1:00:18) In 1975, I climbed Chamundi in 29 minutes. And in 2025, I climbed again. 29 minutes, 5 seconds. 1975, 2025. 50 years gap. The same efficiency. If I go, climb Chamundi for 10 days consist I might finish below 9 29 minutes. That's what is health all about. And it is millets, fiber, gut microbio, and not eating rice, wheat, sugar, soda, milk, milky egg.
(1:01:00) mutton mamsa I'm a pure vegetarian. Pure in coats. >> [laughter] >> That means I don't even touch biscuit, bread, which has lot of dalda, which is pigs fat. >> beef fat >> beef, pig >> pig >> All the dalda that you are all using in bakeries is absolutely the animal fat. >> So, anybody vegetarian here now? All beef eaters.
(1:01:35) >> [laughter] >> No, no, I'm not talking about beef and all. The fat that they are using for your baking industry is absolutely that only. Nothing else. Earlier, there used to be what is called dalda, which they used to collect all the seeds under the forest ground, clean it, and then they used to make the oil which is solidifying, and that's called dalda.
(1:02:03) Now, all the slaughter houses, the left out meat is boiled in big boilers, and the fat comes up. They show up with little oxygen and some small process, industrial process, you get dalda. And those are the containers that are passing through Hormuz Strait right now as we speak. Anywhere and everywhere, bakery industry uses this 30 to 40% without that, you cannot bake your cake or um whatever rusk or whatever.
(1:02:37) Oh, I drink my coffee with rusk because doctor said don't drink coffee on empty stomach. >> [laughter] >> 1/4 kilo rusk is gone. Along with it, 100 g of pig fat is also gone. >> [laughter] >> I'm not trying to be funny. This is what is happening seriously. >> When we advise North Indians, they seem to be more used to jowar or, you know, bajra, but other millets the five millets you're talking about.
(1:03:10) >> The reason is simple. Jowar, bajra, and ragi do not have husk, whereas all the other millets that we are talking are husked. So, unless you remove the husk, you cannot eat foxtail millet, you cannot eat little millet, you cannot eat kodo millet, you cannot eat browntop millet. Whereas ragi, jowar, and bajra are like wheat.
(1:03:37) [snorts] There is no husk. So, you do not eat ragi rice, isn't it? Rice is defined not the white rice that you are eating. All grains are rice if you have to remove the husk and eat. So, foxtail millet is a rice. Kodo millet is a rice. Whereas finger millet is not rice. Proso millet is rice because you have to dehusk.
(1:04:04) Jowar, great millet, is not rice. What you do? You can directly make flour and use it or make broken millet and make kichdi or something or balls, ragi balls, things like that. So, you do not have ragi rice because it is not husked. So, husking, dehusked, what it makes you rice, your paddy rice, you call paddy rice just like millet rice.
(1:04:34) Millet word comes from French language, m i l l e, milli means millimeter, milligram, milliliter, not small. Millimeter size grains called lets. So, little this side, little that side, it's all grouped as millets. So, this millets are associated with fiber. The content is different, the nature is different of the fiber.
(1:05:08) So, the fibrous grains are the ones that are suited for your gut. Fiberless grains are not meant for human gut. So, it implies rice and wheat are not meant for human gut. Isn't it a very drastic statement? But, there is a logic and science behind this statement that I'm making. And you can see that is the reason why corporate people have patented the seeds all over the world.
(1:05:43) They have not patented foxtail millet grain. They have patented rice and wheat. So, your sovereignty of food is lost when you're eating rice and wheat. You are directed. You are manipulated. You are maneuvered into eating rice and wheat. But, as he thinks, yes, lot of varieties of food. >> So, once in a while people want to eat what they like.
(1:06:10) So, what happens is we give a cheat meal once in a week for some people. So, so what are your thoughts on it? >> [laughter] >> What's your name? I can cheat Aishwarya. I cannot cheat Khader. >> [laughter] >> How can I cheat on myself? So, I know that I'm going to cheat. How? Cheating is not possible. You know or you do not know. So, you eat by acknowledging you're eating wrong thing. So, that's as full as that.
(1:06:40) See, this is the way we play with our brains. I'm cheating today. Whom are you cheating? So, please eat whatever you want. I also ate today some pulao. But, I ate because I'm courteous. I don't want to say no to you. So, that's okay. >> [laughter] >> So, be aware. That's all I'm trying to communicate. >> So, the it's all starts with us, right? Because a lot of times uh >> See, if you close eyes, you are the only one who exists in the whole universe.
(1:07:13) You are the universe. That one must Brahma has me. >> Thank you so much for taking time. I know you have to rush to another place to speak is going from here directly to speak in another place. So uh thank you so much for taking your time and really enlightening all of us. I'm sure >> No, don't be enlightened.
(1:07:38) Be entertained. >> [laughter] >> Enlightenment doesn't lead you anywhere. Being entertained is more fun. Enlightenment is also for entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment