Sunday, October 4, 2026

The Intuition Expert: Spirit Guides, Angels, The Barking Dog, Why Karmic Relationships Exist

The Intuition Expert: Spirit Guides, Angels, The Barking Dog, Why Karmic Relationships Exist

Author Name:Relearn

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Relearnwithkash

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGjFlbp4Wfo





Title: The Intuition Expert: Spirit Guides, Angels, The Barking Dog, Why Karmic Relationships Exist

Author Name: Relearn

Description: An intuitive guide who has spent over 50 years teaching people to trust their inner voice, the woman who reframed intuition as your "inner teacher," Sonia Choquette sits down with Kash to expose the energetic communication running underneath every choice you make, teaching you how to tell your intuition from your fear, finally quiet the "barking dog" of your ego, and reconnect to the guidance that's been with you all along.

00:00 - Trailer
01:15 - What is Intuition?
03:04 - Red Light vs. Green Light Intuition
05:35 - Recognizing Warning Signs
08:00 - Green Light Guidance: Following Your True Purpose
10:52 - Gaslighting vs. Listening to Your Inner Senses
13:37 - How to Distinguish Intuition From Fear
16:10 - Truth Serum: Uncovering Personal Motives in Relationships
18:43 - Overcoming Past Traumas to Build True Partnership
21:32 - Connecting to the Soul & Leaving Egoic Drama Behind
24:17 - Balancing Ego and Spirit
26:57 - Divine Support Systems
29:30 - Naming Your Spirit & Stepping Into Authenticity
32:28 - Guardian Angels, Healers, and Divine Helpers
35:50 - Practicing Conscious Reception and Inner Awareness
38:22 - Healing the Wounded Ego
41:32 - Misconceptions in Spiritual Growth
44:18 - If the Beginning is Wrong, the Ending is Wrong
47:26 - Exploring the Chakras
50:22 - Moving Beyond Overthinking & Conditioning
53:39 - Languages of the Spirit
56:47 - The Positions of the Heart
01:00:00 - The Throat Chakra
01:03:00 - Tuning Into Higher Octaves & The Power of Prayer
01:05:44 - Applying Energy Reads to Business and Career
01:08:36 - Addressing Trust Issues
01:11:36 - Reframing Past Failures
01:14:10 - Releasing the Intelligent "Barking Dog"
01:17:15 - Dealing With Triggers, Lessons, and Karmic Relationships
01:20:35 - Why Spiritual Guides Allow Uncomfortable Growth
01:23:50 - The True Essence of Manifestation and Alignment
01:26:06 - Reconciling Ambition with Spiritual Growth
01:28:00 - Relearning Who You Are Beyond Societal Conditioning

Sponsorship/Speaking Enquiries for Relearn & Kash:
https://www.kashrupareliaa.me/brands
https://www.kashrupareliaa.me/speaking

Apply to be a guest on Relearn:
https://www.kashrupareliaa.me/relearn

Follow Kash:
Instagram -   / kashroffical  
Youtube -    / ⁨@kashrofficial⁩  
Linkedin -   / kashrofficial  
Website - https://www.kashrupareliaa.me

Follow Relearn:
Instagram -   / relearnwithkash  
Youtube -    / @relearnwithkash  

Follow Sonia Choquette:
Instagram -   / soniachoquette  
Website - https://www.soniachoquette.net/
Youtube -    / soniachoquette  

Sponsors:
This episode is sponsored by MINDVALLEY
A platform redefining education for the mind, body, and spirit, trusted by millions across 195 countries. One quest could change the entire trajectory of your life. If you would like access to the Mindvalley platform, please submit a request via www.kashrupareliaa.me/relearn

This podcast is being produced, managed and scaled by RISEVOICE.
A media agency turning brands into industry-leading voices through content, culture, media, and performance-driven distribution.
www.risevoice.media

Transcript:
(00:00) She went uprooted her life, left her job in Chicago, did everything. And within 36 days, the company collapsed. She lost everything. >> I certainly want a partner. >> I didn't believe you at all. Look at my eyes. Am I here? >> No. >> You weren't here. Look in your eyes now and feel the smile. That's the spirit.
(00:20) >> That is insane. >> No, the energies are not aligned. Let's align them and then we flow. >> I got response when you said that. You have angels for all things because angels serve God and God wants you to find your way back to the divine. I can guarantee you what isn't working now won't work in the future. >> What would you say is the biggest blocker for me? >> You're a brilliant, bright soul that has a little bit too much of your ego making the choices still and you know it.
(00:50) New York Times bestselling author, author to over 30 books, spiritual teacher with over 40 years as an intuitive guide, a PhD in metaphysics, and the 22 laws in soul mastery was taught to you by your spiritual teachers. So, you're coming here today to basically bless us with incredible wisdom, and I'm so excited for this conversation.
(01:11) Can you just tell us how would you explain intuition to someone who's just trying to figure it out for the first time? So they are someone who has been conditioned so much by society to just think in their head all the time. What is intuition? >> I like to start with saying that the word itself intuition actually means inner teacher.
(01:33) So first of all it is your core inner frequency, your true nature. You are not thoughts. You are not a body. You are not emotions. You're navigating through these tools of expression in the third dimension. But your essence is spirit >> and we have inner senses that correspond to the outer senses. Intuition communicates through these senses.
(02:02) The communication itself is intuition. It is the broadcast from your spirit true authentic self that is alerting you energetically to where you are aligned and coherent and in flow with your true divine nature and where you drift. So intuition is the broadcast, the energetic broadcast that comes in gut feeling or agitation in the heart or hairs on the back of your neck because it's a real energy.
(02:39) It is not a metaphor. It is a energetic communication like red alert or go for it or hold on. And I've actually simplified it that the communication, the intuition is communicating your true self, your divine nature, your authentic self, your divine nature, your coherent aligned being. So intuition is the conversation that is constantly energetically guiding you through life through your choices through your environment.
(03:17) All the opportunities you meet to grow emotionally and ambitionwise and familial. The earth is school and your intuition is the constant broadcast to keep you true to yourself, keep you intact and empowered and connected to your source energy. Throughout history, people have not wanted us to be that empowered. >> So it was maligned.
(03:42) It was it was dismissed. It was we were told that we don't have the authority >> Yeah. >> to be that empowered. Y >> that has reached a peak now where to give our authority away is collapsing. It isn't working. We can no longer trust the external authority figures. Our our confidence in churches is collapsing. Our confidence in political leaders is collapsing.
(04:10) Our lives with our jobs are collapsing. >> Yeah. >> Because the world is in such a tremendous flux. nothing. We can't turn our authority over to external leaders and guides and say, "Okay, I'm just going to follow you." >> Yeah. >> So, intuition is finally being revisited. It's being reconsidered. But we do have to plow through all of that negativity and and all that that messaging that this is weird, this is woowoo, this is nonsense, this is religiously in insulting, this is satan.
(04:43) I mean, believe me, I've been in the field for my whole life taking so much flack for being the messenger saying, "No, this is who we are." >> So, it's not something you have. It's the communication of who you authentically are, getting your attention. And it's not one sizefits-all, nor is it consistent in how it gets your attention. You might get a gut feeling.
(05:11) Now, the first level of attention is going to be warnings. I call that red light intuition. And this is what most people will recognize as intuition. But it's also what makes them uncomfortable because it's the warning. Oh, that's bad. That's the bad vibe. Because your first line of inner guidance from your true self is you're putting yourself in danger. Mhm.
(05:35) >> I'm going to let you know and help you revisit that choice or those decisions that are drifting this way. That's what I call red light intuition. Gut feeling intuition. Protective. That's the first the first broadcast. >> This is like when you see when like you can feel a narosis for example. >> Yes.
(05:57) Like you're walking down the street and all of a sudden you have a a genuinely bad feeling. Right >> now, we have to look at the word feeling because it's a word that's confusing. It's a word most people understand as emotion, but it's actually sensation. >> I am energetically sensing an intention or a situation that is not aligned with my well-being.
(06:24) Someone's walking behind me vibing that I'm going to rob you. I'm going to pick that up. I'm going to sense it. >> Our conditioning and especially for women, >> yeah, >> is, oh, be nice. >> Ignore that. You know, that's you're you're you're too sensitive. And then they get >> they get um they become victims. >> Y >> So that's the first line of communication.
(06:48) The second line of communication from the self is to alert you where something is totally aligned. Go for this. This is a good idea. And it's important because this often will fly in the face of external influences, conditioning, authority. It says you should do this and this is the right path.
(07:08) And you want to be the doctor or the lawyer because the family wants that. But your inner self says no. >> I'm an artist. Like in your case, I'm a dancer. I'm a creator. I'm not a follower. So that is green light intuition which is just as important because it keeps you faithful to who you are and it it gives you the energy physically the sensation of relaxation and expansion.
(07:38) Red light intuition red light communication is contract protect >> y >> pay attention be present get out of wherever your head is. green light is open up, lean in, let's go for it, let's do this even and it gets strong because you're likely to meet resistance and rejection. You know, very few people say that their their peer group or their family of origin or their close personal intimates are going to say, "You go for it.
(08:12) You do that. You you trust that that desire." They'll say, "Oh, be careful that you're going to fail because >> yeah, >> it's a great deal of inner authority." >> It's your spirit saying, "This is who you are. >> We're going to help you. You are connected to a universal force that wants you to express your best self.
(08:34) " And so that green light comes in and that's when you you just it's like I can't this is where people say I can't explain it because you cannot it is not logically driven >> right >> but I have to do this >> something tells me and that something is your core self your true nature your spirit and then we have pause I call that pause which is that your the energies are always moving and sometimes you just have to wait while the external energies are settling.
(09:06) >> Okay? >> So, I don't know why I didn't sign that contract today, but I know it's the path to go, but maybe in this moment something's preventing me from doing it today. So, it's it creates in the mind ambivalence when in fact there's nothing ambivalent. It's just not the right time. >> Yeah. I had a client that I worked with.
(09:28) This is in the first um surge because I've been around a long time in the first surge of technology in the first com. It was the first surge and I had a a client who wanted to move to San Francisco and join a startup and they were going gang busters. I mean it was really quite quite like AI right now just insane exponential growth in in weeks.
(09:54) and she came and said, "I don't I don't know. I don't know why. >> It's everything I want. I want to leave Chicago where she was at the time. I want to go. My body won't let me go because again, it is an energy." Her spirit was not aligning with what appeared to be her opportunity. >> Wow. >> So, she ignored it.
(10:17) She went her everybody said, "You got to go seize the day. Do whatever." We had several conversations. She said, "You know what? I think it's just fair. I'm going to go." She went, uprooted her life, left her job in Chicago, did everything. And within 36 days, the company collapsed. >> The dotcom collapsed. She lost everything.
(10:37) >> She >> But she overrode it. >> And it took an effort. >> It took an effort to overwrite it. And this is what I want people to think the to pay attention to is that intuition rises. It is our conditioning. Every single baby in the room can read the energy. >> We come in with our inner senses turned on. We are connected.
(11:02) >> Yeah. >> To not only who we are, but where we come from and all the forces of support. >> Right. >> But we just have been gas lit. >> Interesting. Yeah. >> And it's ending. That's what's exciting is its ending. So I first say intuition is a felt physical sense. However, it is it's subtle and it's it runs the same channels as your emotions because it runs through your nervous system. So people get confused.
(11:35) How is it my emotion? Is it my emotion? I thought it was my intuition. So here's where you have to start getting quiet. enough going inward and starting to use discernment. Discernment means pay attention to the subtle because intuition doesn't feel at all like emotion. Emotion is like a bouncing ball. Emotion is energetically um very active. It's very intense.
(12:08) It either expands, it collapses, it surges, it pulls back. Intuition is very consistent. It doesn't jump around. Your emotion will say, "This is right, but I'm afraid. What if I make a mess?" And your intuition will say, "Nevertheless, nevertheless, do this." And we have a language problem again because we we use the word say >> because it's communicating, but it's not necessarily communicating in words.
(12:41) It's commu. I say intuition communicates like music. You can hear a piece piece of music with no words and get a whole story. >> Yeah. >> That's the same as intuition. It is conveying a whole message to you. >> That is either go for it or pull back or hold on or not right or pay attention or something's off.
(13:08) And it's very subtle, but it's very consistent because it's you. >> I really want to unpack this because I'm just thinking there's people listening who aren't used to understanding the bridge between the spiritual world and the material world. >> Mhm. >> And so on a practical level, say for example, you have person A and they've just met someone and they're wondering whether this person is the right person for them, >> right? And so they can't decide whether it's their intuition or if it's their fear holding them back because they're
(13:36) like, "Well, I want to be with this person, but then I'm not sure. Am I seeing red flags? Is it my intuition picking up the red flags? Is it just me being in my head?" >> Right? >> How do you distinguish that? >> Well, the first thing I say is pump the brakes. >> Go back to your breath. get back to your body because you have to be centered in yourself to be able to tune into accurate accurate information versus emotional surge.
(14:02) Secondly, acknowledge what you want from the situation. Do I just want a partner? Did I really enjoy that person? And it it requires a self a a self-inventory of honesty. Did I really like that person? Do I really did I find him attractive or her attractive? Was were we did we laugh? Did we have fun? What about it? Or do I just not want to be alone? What do I want apart from that person? Because your own motivations can override your own ambition can override your intuition.
(14:37) >> If you're not checking it, you can have what you want, but you have to be honest about it. >> Right? And then the second way to really get very quickly to your intuition is to do a tool I call empty the garbage. And empty the garbage is your fears. >> And you can't do it mentally. You have to do it verbally.
(15:00) So is there anything you intuitively want to know and you're not clear? We'll do it right now. >> Yes, actually. Yeah. >> Okay. Let's go. >> Okay. >> I'll give you a caveat. It has to be a genuinely you have to be genuinely available for guidance. You you have to be genuinely available to check in with what your intuition, your true self says.
(15:24) And you don't have to listen to it, >> but you might want to consider it. So I always say just get the get the insight and then you can choose what are you genuinely interested in exploring. I have someone in my life who I'm deciding whether I should commit to long term. >> Okay. Perfect. That's perfect because it's real. >> Okay. >> Okay.
(15:48) So, apart from that person, what do you want right now in your life? Do you want a partner? Do you not want a partner? Do you want someone on standby? What's the truth in the moment? It can change tomorrow. Yeah, I certainly want a partner. Yeah. >> Okay. Now, I am energetically and so are you feeling all kinds of am ambivalence in that statement.
(16:12) That was about as clear as a sack of, you know, a bunch of stones on the ground. I didn't believe you at all. Did you? >> I Yeah, I >> see. It's energy. The energy is so no you certainly you certainly don't yet fully that statement doesn't resonate as true right now. >> It has nothing to do with this person. Yeah. >> It has to do with >> what that involves of you.
(16:43) >> Um >> so what's the truth? >> I'm transitioning between the avoidant attachment style to the secure. So >> okay that's very intellectual. So, we know that intellectually you have your whole argument for this and I can respect that. But let's go back to what is the truth. >> Uh the truth is I want a partner under the circumstance that I can still be me and pursue what I want to pursue in the way that I want to pursue it.
(17:08) >> Okay. So, that sounds very unavailable to true partnership. >> Because if you were going into business, would you say that to a business partner? I want you to be here. I want you to invest in me, but I want to do everything myself. Can you feel the dissonance in this? >> There's dissonance.
(17:26) Can you feel it yourself? I can say it, but what will make a difference is can you feel where you lose energy? >> It just >> Yep. >> Yeah. See, intuition is truth serum. Okay. So, I want a partner, but I fear. So, let's go to my second tool. What are you afraid of? We're going to empty the garbage.
(17:48) just fill in the blank real fast. I'm afraid of >> I'm afraid of picking the wrong partner. >> I'm afraid of >> losing myself. >> I'm afraid of >> them holding me back in what I want to do. >> What I would say is you're getting way ahead of yourself. I would say you've met someone you're very enthusiastic about, but you have no good model and no good experience of relationship.
(18:09) So, you're colliding. >> Interesting. >> So, get the real problem. And the problem is you're wonderful, but my model of relationship really stinks. >> I don't want that. I don't want that. I don't want what I feel a relationship implies, which really is more of some sort of loss of freedom, somehow loss of genuine.
(18:36) So, I would say it's not about long-term partnership. It's about getting clear about what kind of partnership speaks to you that doesn't feel threatening. >> Yeah. >> Because everything you are in no way available. You just want her on standby or him or whomever on standby. >> You stay there and you just be nice and steady and convince me it's safe.
(18:58) But no partner who would do that would keep your interest long term. >> That would keep your interest. You need more from a person than somebody who's just gonna hold space for you to be all that. This is kind of what I do with a reading. It's like, no, no, the energies are not aligned. Let's align them. Yeah. >> And then we flow.
(19:19) >> So, I would say two things. I really like you. >> I don't really have any sense of what a partnership that would work for me looks like. So, I got to work out all my obstacles because you're kind of sabotaged. I'm not available and you're too important to me to sabotage you. >> Yep. >> So, let's just hang out and keep building a friendship and have some good times, but let's I got some clearing to do.
(19:47) >> So, the intuitive readers that I >> that you want that your cake and eat it too >> because I there are things that I still need to work on in order to be able to be with this person. >> So, let me ask you this. Does any of that resonate as true for you? Yeah, there is definitely distance. I have past traumas from relationships >> where I've been held back or I've been cheated on, >> right? >> Or I've just not been the happiest, >> right? >> And it's been very toxic.
(20:18) >> All of that and slugging through all of that could take years. >> I think you know that because I think you've been focused on that to some degree. >> Yeah. But now I'm going to speak directly to your soul. >> Which is the source of your intuition, your spirit. >> Do you really feel threatened >> by that soul? >> That person.
(20:37) >> Mhm. >> No. >> Okay. Well, that's what you know to be true. And just keep that there. >> Yeah. >> Cuz what is causing all your stuff is not that person. >> No, it's not. >> No. That is your direct experience is not at all that. So you're just bringing all this laundry. I got to do all this laundry.
(20:56) And maybe you want to do it. I'll come back. But the truth is, and see how look in your eyes now and feel the smile. That's the spirit. You can't hold it back. And you feel it. Your whole body just changed. >> Yeah. >> And that's the truth. And that's what I do. That's what intuition does. Gets beyond that pile and pile and pile of human drama >> and says, "What's the truth?" And see how your vibes open, the energy in your body is excited.
(21:24) Your spirit can't help but smile. The light is back in your eyes. And that's what you can trust. See, it changed you. >> Yeah. That is wild. >> Yeah. And it's visible, isn't it? >> That is insane. >> It's like turning the lights back on. >> Wow. >> So, you can just go there. >> How can someone go there if they weren't sitting with you right now? >> Like you took >> same tools.
(21:48) the tools I now you got my transmission because I was definitely transmitting a strong reflection back to you of don't tolerate all this mental chaos. It's just toxic to you. >> Yeah. >> Your story, your history. What human hasn't had that pingpong ball machine? That's just life. >> Y >> but underneath all that you have access to your true self which can identify what's truly aligned or not. Mhm.
(22:16) >> And it has nothing to do with your history. It has to do with being present. So what do I really want? What are my objections and fears? And then all okay, empty the garbage. Now let's get back to what's important. What's the truth? Do you truly feel? Never ask if it's right. That just goes right into the garbage.
(22:41) I asked you, what's the truth? >> Oh yes. Boom. >> That's >> You got it right there. >> Yeah. >> Right and wrong is going to put you in the nightmare. >> Yeah. >> Of logic and emotion and protection and drama. >> Yeah. I got to work on that. But the truth is this person. It's good. I can't stop that. >> Same with the job or same with anything.
(23:07) The ego always wants you to be safe and in control. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> So, it's going to give you the whole set of things that have to be in place before you are and it's all a lie. >> Wow. >> So, this is what I teach. Intuition isn't how can you be safe and in control and avoid trouble. It's like no, how can you be you and live unencumbered with all that sabotage? >> Your spirit is not vulnerable.
(23:41) Your spirit is not fragile. Your spirit is divine, exponentially powerful, and divinely supported. It's your ego >> that has all that trouble. >> Yeah. >> And we all have one. Einstein said it first. He said that human spirit is your gift and the rational mind is the faithful servant. >> I love that. >> Sadly, we've thrown away the gift.
(24:07) See, I just reconnected you back to the gift. >> Yes. And we become enslaved to the servant. Well, I'm attachment avoidant and I've had this and that. That's the servant. That's the ter. So my teacher said because it comes from the tarot which is an image that is the book of spirit is the fool. The fool is the spirit.
(24:30) It the name of the fool in that card is alf. It means breath. The spirit. And in the image this image is revealed to us who we are. The fool is about to step into life. He's about ready to step into the human experience. He's right into step off the cliff. And he has a rose in his hand. That's your desire. >> That's the desire to create. >> Yep.
(24:54) >> And he has a a satchel on a stick on his shoulder. That's your talents and tools, what you're going to use to create. And at his feet, he has a little white dog. And that is your ego. >> Wow. >> Companion to help you. Yeah, >> your intellect, your ego, but he's the companion. So I say your ego is your barking dog.
(25:17) Don't let your barking dog drive the bus of your life. >> Are you going to just go around and round and round in noisy circles? Go back to the spirit. You know, it resonates and it's not know, >> right? >> But what happened with you is what happens when you reconnect. It turned on like a Christmas tree. M >> it's a surge of energy of your spirit.
(25:41) It's powerful. Did you in that moment feel any fear at all? >> No. >> Yeah. It's nice, isn't it? >> That was what was crazy. Like the experience I was feeling was like a it was a peaceful feeling but also like a a strong knowing and like clarity at the same time. It was just >> alignment. Yeah. >> Connection.
(26:00) That's what we need to learn again. >> That's what I teach. If it's too noisy, it's too complicated. The story's too long. Barking dog, >> right? >> So, you don't shoot the dog. >> You train the dog. >> And just empty the garbage, identify the agenda, and then ask yourself, what's the truth? Because your intuition isn't a needle in a hay stack. It's right there.
(26:28) Your guidance, your soul is communicating all the time. M >> you just have to be honest and you have to want it. >> Yeah. >> You don't want that truth. A lot of people don't want it. That's changing, but a lot of people don't want it. >> You speak about intuition as though it's something so much bigger than just this what we're experiencing in this body.
(26:51) >> It's a connection to your spirit and to your source and to your divine support system. >> Can you expand that? >> We are spirit. >> Mhm. We are energy. Now, finally, quantum physics caught up and said is starting to say this. Every neuroscientist who's who's coming online now by the dozens is like, guess what? Where's spirit? It's like, well, yeah, it's been around for a thousand years.
(27:15) Glad you caught up. Really glad you caught up because you've been causing the problem. >> So, we're going to sort that out. But the truth is, we are energetic beings that are that are that are unlimited and we are divinely connected. We are divine energy and as divine energy we come from divine energy and we are connected to divine energy.
(27:40) >> That means that we're not alone. Not alone. The ego is always alone. >> The ego is defended. It's me against you. It's the others. Anytime you're otherred, you're in ego. >> Wow. Yeah. >> When you're in spirit, we're all connected. And then you start realizing we're really connected. We have so much benevolent loving help available to us consciousness that wants us to flourish and be our best self and school. The earth is school.
(28:14) So we're going to go, you know, up and down. We're going to be barking dog expanded spirit. But I have a tool that helps you make that transition fast. So, first of all, name your barking dog. And what kind of barking dog do you have? >> I probably have a German Shepherd. >> Yeah. Patrolling the borders as well as >> Yeah.
(28:34) >> Alpha dog. So, what's your alpha dog's name? >> Rocky. >> Good one. >> You love him. He's trying to protect you. >> Yeah. >> But he's not your genius. He's not your spirit. So, tell me about your spirit. >> Much lighter, >> more aligned, more peaceful, more grounded. more service driven. >> Yeah.
(28:56) And what else about your spirit that that's the you that loves fearlessly, that creates fearlessly? >> Yes. >> Tell me more about your spirit. >> If I was going to describe its actions, it's like spreading light as much as possible as far as and wide as it can go. >> So, let's just shift the words a little bit. Instead of it, to I >> to I. Yeah.
(29:15) >> There's the light again. That's me. >> That is the true me. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> So, what can you name the spirit of you? I have the name bright light. In my spirit, I'm I'm a bright light. >> That is my spirit. It puts light on everything. When I'm in my bright light, and my barking dog is Fifi the poodle. >> She likes to shop.
(29:40) She's kind of fussy, can be very irritable, thinks she's special. I know when I'm in that energy, but it's not me. >> So, what's your spirit? What name would you give your beautiful expansive spirit? >> I feel like the name M comes to mind. >> Take it. >> Feel it. >> Does that feel true? >> Yeah, it does. >> And it doesn't have to be a catatonic mouth out. It can be the sound of God.
(30:06) >> Yeah, that's how I see it. It's like a high vibe. >> The sound of God. >> I'm here. >> I'm here and I'm fearless and can create. So when you want to connect with your intuition, intuition is the communication from M. It is the expression from M. >> Can you feel that? So let's go back to your question.
(30:29) I don't want to ask Rocky this time. >> Yeah. >> I want to ask, what is your question? Or do you even have one anymore? >> The question was, should I commit to this person long term? And so I'm asking, >> yeah, you'll always get the light and the smile. I don't care if you even speak the same language. That's the signature of the spirit.
(30:52) And a surge of excitement and no control. >> Yeah. >> Yeah. See, can't even stop smiling. That could just be your answer for now. >> Yeah. >> Just leave it at that. >> Yeah. >> I think that's the way we leave it. >> Wow. >> Because the spirit doesn't need language. And so anyone can apply this. Like >> anyone can imply it.
(31:15) See, I've spent 50 years teaching in the worst conditions, hostile conditions, being dismissed, laughed at, diminished, told science doesn't believe in you. And that's all changed now. >> Who we are is can no longer be contained. M >> who we are and how we live as multi-dimensional which means not just physical not just ego. >> Yep.
(31:43) >> I am a spirit and I am all of a sudden becoming really aware of it but I have no context to how to how to express or ground this. And on top of that just to make the leap all of a sudden I actually feel I have help. >> Yeah. >> What a concept. It's not me against the world proving my rocky self to the world.
(32:04) >> Yeah, >> I have help. >> You have this divine support system. >> I have I feel it. >> Are these angels? Are these spirit guides? >> There's so many um levels of help. It's as much help as you have friends in this planet. It's not one helper. You have a guardian angel that came in with you whose primary focus is to keep you as much on your path >> with your free will navigating to keep you safe.
(32:30) And that guardian angel will show up if you're really drifting. >> I got a response when you said that. Yeah. >> Wow. So then we have you have angels for all things because angels serve God and God wants you the divine wants you to find your way back to the divine. Mhm. >> So you have so many angels that just are here to keep saying, "Hey, hey, you know, come back to the frequency and the vibration of your true peaceful self.
(32:58) That one that turns the light on in your eyes and and makes you smile and you can't stop it." >> Yeah. Yeah. >> It's just expanded. We have we have like groups of of helpers. We have helpers on projects. Say your your project is to start a company. All of a sudden you're going to get help, ideas, drop in um connections, lead you to the right place at right time that come directed specifically in response to that goal.
(33:29) We have healers. >> Healers will pop in and either point you to a book, a conversation, uh an awareness. It's like, I really should stop drinking. I I just can't do it today. That's a healer guide. or or you know all this baggage you have really stop for a minute and clear some of it. You know that's a healer guide.
(33:50) Some of them will show up. You will use humans to be in your face and and give you the message. You you're so wired to be supported. >> Yeah. >> It's almost comical. >> Wow. >> But you do have free will and you do have to come into a conscious reception and be available. Barking dog isn't available to a whole lot.
(34:13) Barking dog likes to be in control and isn't listening to much. >> Yeah. >> But your spirit is completely available. You know, I say one of my master teachers was Jesus and the first thing he did was pick 33 elders. I mean, the spirit is looking for help. If you're going to be the king, you get the court. Or the queen, you pick the court.
(34:32) You you change the paradigm. >> The lone ranger by myself. Wow. >> Is over. It's so isolating. It's caused all the problems. The new model is no. I am an incredibly empowered divine loved spirit with an infinite support system to help me bring my goodness to the world. I don't have to prove anything to anybody.
(35:01) Just have to be >> aligned, honest, available, listen and lean in. This is such a beautiful feeling to to hear this cuz loneliness is such a big crisis right now. >> And it's barking dogs growling at each other everywhere. >> Exactly. And to hear that you're not alone. You have angels around you. You have healers around you.
(35:24) You have you have spirit guides around you. Have an entire system. >> You don't have to believe me. Just think of your last success on even the most minute level. >> Yeah. >> I did get the taxi in the rain. I did get the parking spot. I did get the apartment. I did connect with that person. And ask yourself, did you feel at any level that there was some force? >> Yes.
(35:48) >> Working with you. >> It's like, wow, >> that worked out. >> Yeah. >> How did that just happen? And your guides are going, wow, that landed finally. >> You spoke about conscious reception. So, the ability to basically listen and receive. >> Yeah. It does that come down to like just silencing the dog.
(36:08) So, you know, meditating, being very >> That's step two. >> Okay. >> Step one is acknowledging I'm a spirit, >> a beautiful spirit. And one of the things my teachers taught me is you don't improve your spirit. You can't improve upon your spirit. This is your divine nature, but you can improve upon your awareness >> and you're you're identifying with spirit.
(36:32) >> Yes. As long as you're identifying with your ego, you're going to have a lot. You're going to have a very barking dog, exhausting, dramatic. >> Yeah. >> Lonely life. You are. Barking dogs are not good leaders. >> So true. >> They're good helpers. Give them the job of doing your laundry. >> Give them the job of, you know, balancing the the checkbook and paying the bills, but don't give them the job of directing your life. Yeah.
(37:03) >> Or your heart because the bargaining duck slams the heart shut. >> Your ego is fearful. >> So step one, connect to your nature. Name your spirit. Talk about all the things and identify and acknowledge my spirit. My spirit is expansive. It's creative. It's exciting. It wants to It wants to uplift.
(37:24) It wants to try new things. It doesn't want to be just one thing. I want to be I want to be like Leonardo da Vinci. I want to be 20 things. Yeah. >> And I want to have those experiences and bring the good and have the joy. So start connecting with your spirit instead of your pathology. >> Don't don't connect to your pathology. It's dueling pathology these days.
(37:47) You're the avoidant. You're the narcissist. You're the abandoned. What? It's it it becomes very competitive of whose pathology is bigger than whose. And >> it's endless. >> It's endless. we have to address it. But it's like your barking dog needs to see the vet. Like, okay, let's let's try to get the the service part of you clear enough to support your spirit instead of try to be your spirit.
(38:14) >> Yes. >> Step one, and I say name your spirit and identify the things you love as the expression of your spirit. >> Yeah. Like instant click. >> Yeah. >> You just come home. >> Wow. And then you start recognizing my barking dog is really wounded. So I probably should quit kicking the dog, but certainly quit letting my dog make decisions.
(38:38) You know, I have to do some healing work, but I have to also rec recognize my ego is wounded, but my spirit's good. My ego is just the wear and tear of being in the human experience. >> And okay, have some compassion. Get clear. We all get really charged in the ego because we're here to learn to overcome and heal that. So don't get indifferent.
(39:03) Don't bypass it. But always remember to come back to the spirit because that's where you get the help. >> You connect to your source. You connect to your guides. And then you just have to ask yourself, do I really want my life to be good? And can I allow that? I might have to undo a lot of learning.
(39:27) I may have to take the risk of being disappointed, but if I'm available, the spirit and the guidance in you and the helpers in you are on standby right now. You don't have to earn it. In the third dimension, leaving all of our all of our benefit to other people thinking we're good enough to receive it. >> You get the good grades, then we're going to say you're okay or you you do what we want and then we're going to tell you you're loved.
(39:54) It's all very transactional, very conditional. >> Yeah. >> But if you can just say, well, look, I'm going to have a direct relationship with my creator and I'm going to get rid of the middleman. It involves responsibility. It involves like, okay, I am responsible for my life. I don't have to be, and by the way, I will address this.
(40:15) It's a lot to address, but this goal of being perfect >> is really entrenched in our culture. that that's what's required to feel loved and safe and to succeed. But if you're going to read the spiritual texts of master teachers where that got skewed out and it really kind of went into the Bible I is that the the translation we'll go back to the teacher the the teacher of Jesus.
(40:45) He was translated as saying be perfect >> but his language is was Aramaic and it it isn't be perfect. It was be true. >> Wow. And even in the Bible today and in many of the Christian versions, it keeps going back to be perfect as your father in heaven is perfect. And it's not the right translation. >> Wow. >> To be true.
(41:12) I asked you what feels true for you. >> Y >> right now. >> Yep. >> And you still have to get through all the baggage to have the relationship you want. But you know what's true is you've been given a gift. >> Now, am I going to get rid of my laundry? Am I going to have put Rocky in, you know, stand back mode and actually have some a loving experience? That's your free will, >> right? >> But you know it's true.
(41:36) This is an opportunity that really could be good. >> That's what's true. So, you have to get all the fear out of the way, but you know what's true. No. Not no here. >> No. No. In your beingness. >> Yeah. And you know in your being, do you feel ever supported? Have you ever felt that there's forces in this that are transcend your clever logic and your clever ego and your clever strategizing? There's just some good things happening.
(42:08) >> Yes. Like if I think of every pivotal moment in my life, it's because I listen to my gut, my intuition. >> You listen to your soul, your spirit, yourself. >> I dropped out of uni even though everyone said like I was an A star student. I was good at working. I was studying at a top university studying engineering.
(42:28) Like I pretty much had my entire corporate life laid out. >> Yeah. >> And I was like, "No, I don't want to do this." >> You should see the light in your eyes. >> Honestly, because it didn't align. >> Yeah. >> It would no way give you the life that your soul wants for you. >> Yeah. >> No way. And it took courage. >> So, here's something to know.
(42:49) Courage comes from the French word k which means heart. To live with courage is to live with this as your heart as your heart being your guide which is where your spirit lives. >> Your logic brain was not making that choice. >> Yeah. >> Your your essence your soul was making that choice. >> Yes. >> And it gave you the the power.
(43:12) >> Yeah. And a lot of you mentioned this earlier in the podcast. You said sometimes like society will go against you or people will say people around you will say this isn't a good idea or something. >> I'd say most of the time. >> Yeah. So I'm curious >> more than sometimes. >> What are the signs we can actually look for in the material world to be like oh this actually could be something that my soul is asking me to do like >> it will it will stay with you.
(43:34) I'm sure you didn't make that decision to leave uni in a in a minute. It was a knowing that just sat there. >> And no matter what you were doing every day, it wasn't lining up. It wasn't landing. It wasn't resonating. It was friction. Y >> was dissonant. >> Yep. >> And so that voice kept saying, "Nevertheless, you don't belong here.
(43:54) Yeah, you're doing great. Yeah, it's all laid out. You don't belong here." It didn't say, "Get out now." It just said, "You don't belong here." >> Yeah. >> It's very quiet but consistent. So you have to be honest. Yeah, this is not easy. That was not an easy choice. But it was easier to stay aligned than to abandon yourself.
(44:19) >> That was very brave of you. 90% of the the people I work with either mentoring, coaching, guiding, made the choice to go with the external force. >> Yep. >> And it'll never if there's a Chinese saying from the book of changes. If the beginning is wrong, the ending is wrong. >> Oh, I love that. >> It's so true.
(44:39) >> Yeah. >> So, here I am at the beginning and it's not going to work. >> But people will override that. My experience of people with their intuition is it's not elusive. You feel it. It's as much your heartbeat as anything, but you're choosing >> Yeah. >> to override it. >> Yeah. >> You want other people to guarantee your success.
(45:05) If you want guarantees, how do I know? How can I be sure? I say, well, you can't ask for guarantees from your intuition, but I can guarantee you what isn't working now won't work in the future. >> That I can guarantee. If it's not resonating now, it's not going to resonate. >> Wow. >> That you can guarantee. >> Feel like that's a message to everyone in like a toxic relationship right now.
(45:26) >> It's not resonating. and you are abandoning yourself and you're coming up with all your your pathological diagnosis cuz we all have them. >> Yeah. >> Okay, have fun with that. >> But that's all you get. >> Yeah. >> That's all you get is the story. >> You don't get the alignment and the to come back to self and the freedom.
(45:50) >> Did you notice how your mind got quiet? >> Yep. >> Your barking dog gets quiet. That's your barking dog. >> And when you come back to your your inner guidance, which is a frequency, it is a vibration. It is a clear communication energetic. And your inner senses are opening up. That's what you call the chakras. It's your inner senses.
(46:17) First chakra is the senses for for ground and foundation. Do I belong here? Do I resonate here? Am I supported here? Am I safe here? whether it's here or with my own choices because it goes both ways. Is my choice safe? Is my place where I'm choosing to be safe in that I can grow and thrive here? Second chakra. Does this bring out my creativity? Everybody says it's your sexuality, it's your your art, your expression, but really our goal as spirits coming into the body are to create.
(46:54) >> To create. >> Yep. >> That's your divine self. >> Yep. >> So second chakra, am I creating or am I existing? It's between the tailbone and the and the belly button right here. >> Yep. >> It's where you're born. >> It's where you incubate. >> Yep. >> Am I creative? Am I creating anything or am I just creating drama? If >> I'm creating drama, my barking dogs running my my nervous system and my consciousness and I'm not going to be a very satisfied person or satisfying to no person.
(47:26) >> So true. Yeah. >> I'm a drag and I'm a drag for other people. >> Yeah. >> Because it's all dissonant. Yeah. >> How can anyone relax around me? >> Third chakra, solar plexus, power center. This is where who's ch making your choices in life? Your spirit or your ego? Is it rocky or >> you can tell instantly instantly because when it's contracted ego and emotion is noisy, defensive, breathless, takes your breath away. It's contracted.
(48:05) No humor, no light, >> no smile. Never. >> Well, yeah. >> Never. It's lights out. >> Yeah. >> It's like unplugged. It's pull all the air out of the balloon. It's like >> you can almost spot your ego taking over the moment, right? Just >> I can tell instantly when I'm talking to someone if I'm talking to your barking dog >> or your spirit.
(48:30) And what I will do is I will start talking to your spirit. I'll ignore your barking dog. >> The spirit is so happy to be seen. It can't help but sit up, >> right? >> Whoa. I'm seeing. And when you meet someone that you really like, and it's not just I'm lonely and you distract me in the moment or flatter my ego, but really they see you and that's all you want.
(48:54) >> Yeah. >> Whoever sees you can support and really champion who you are. >> Yeah. >> That's those are your people. >> They're your vibration. And it's not elusive. Just slow down and what's true. >> Yeah. >> You can feel it. It's not believe me. You had your own experience. >> Yes. 100%. >> And it's a good one.
(49:21) That's why I say true teachers set you free. >> Yeah. Yeah. So true. >> Not follow me. >> It's like no, go back to you. >> Yeah. >> And let's meet your barking dog. We're not going to shoot your barking dog, but hush puppy. Take your bark. He's like, someone said, "How do I quiet my barking dog?" It's like, first go for a run.
(49:44) Move that energy. >> Do something physical. Go in the garden. Go for a run. Go build a cabinet. Give it direct it. And then you quit thinking. >> That's so true. Yeah. I got to the gym. Yeah. >> But don't wrestle it because you're going to get chewed up. >> That's when you're up in your head. You're gonna just get chewed up.
(50:04) >> Yeah. Yeah. >> Don't wrestle your barking dog by trying to figure it out. It'll win. It'll never give up. It'll never stop being defensive. It'll never stop giving you another problem. >> Go for a walk. Go for a run. Go bake a cake. Go organize your closet. This is so I want to continue on the chakras, but I'm just having such a surreal experience right now because I am someone who thinks a lot and I will overthink and I will overanalyze and I will be the most calculated I can be and it will come from a place of I'm trying
(50:33) to protect. I'm trying to >> Yeah. It's rocky. >> Yeah. >> And you know it's limited. You know >> Yeah. You know, it's a game and you're going to exhaust yourself and you might think you're making other people believe you, but the vibe is there. >> Yeah. >> You might believe you to a point, but there's dissonance.
(50:52) >> Yeah. >> And it's not who you really are. You just have that habit. That's not who you are. When you are being yourself, you're dancing, you're singing, you're creating, you're brainstorming. Yeah. >> That's you. M >> this rest is just your conditioned self that has told that's been trained well that if you're not alpha dog in charge controlling everybody you're in danger and not wanted and that's just a big lie and it's probably generational >> but exhausting.
(51:22) >> Wow. >> Yeah. See, isn't it fun to come out of the the the matrix for a minute? >> This is insane to just hear this. Yeah. Wow. So you give yourself a note. It's like, you know, I always say when I get into that, it's like, hush, Fifi. Fifi is my barking ducks. Like, be quiet. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> Yeah.
(51:44) That's the This is And you can train your ego. I've trained my ego well to serve me. >> Okay. >> If my if I'm around a situation or with people that are not resonating, I've trained my ego to give me full permission to leave without any explanation or fawning or caretaking. And I just say, "My spirit left. I got to go." >> Wow. >> I've done that a lot.
(52:05) It's like, "Yeah, it's a great party, but I'm not connected here. I don't belong here. So, sorry. My spirit left. I got to follow." You know, that's how my ego helps me. It's not my enemy. >> Yeah. >> It's your servant. >> Carl Jung called it the sacred marriage. The head and the heart are partners, but the heart is the leader.
(52:28) And the head says, "I'll help." Yeah. >> Not what are you doing and that's how your intuition takes over. So it's not one weird event. It's an endless stream of guidance. >> Yeah. >> So you're not thinking at all. >> This resonates so much because I read the Bagita and it changed my life and it speaks about dharma which is basically becoming your highest most authentic self and connecting to your highest purpose.
(52:50) >> Yeah. Yeah. >> And what I love about this conversation is you're basically explaining how to just recisions >> literally >> and recognize if you fall into barking dog consciousness. Have humor. Hush puppy. All right, Rocky. All right. You're trying to protect me. You're scared. I know what what's dangerous here.
(53:15) What am I really afraid of? >> Being real. Am I really that afraid? I'd be more afraid not being real. But you have you have verbal conversations >> and it quiets down. >> Yeah, I like that. >> Humor is one of the languages of spirit. When you can laugh and really laugh, you are right in your spirit because the spirit is never in danger.
(53:37) >> What are the other languages? I also want to continue on the chakras, but what are the other languages? >> Well, the first is it's all it's not it's not audible words. It's the light in your eyes. It's the laughter. It's the buzz. It's that you feel silly all of a sudden. It's detachment without numbness. People confuse the two.
(53:55) Numbness is I'm just shutting down. Detachment is it is what it is, but I'm okay. And whatever presents itself, I'll find my way. This is an opportunity for growth. This is not an ambush, >> right? Yeah. >> This is an invitation. Okay. So, you turn life instead of a threat to a sport. >> Yeah.
(54:18) And the sport is how authentic can I be? Bring it on. Bring on more challenge and I'm ready. And I'll just know that the way forward is to not let my ego make decisions, but know my ego is trying to protect me. It's just not qualified, >> right? >> Okay. It's just protecting the isolation. >> Name what you're afraid of. Always name what you're afraid of.
(54:41) Then you take a breath. Name it. But you have to come out of your head. You have to say, "There's the light. There's the water. Here's my my shoes. >> Mhm. >> Brings you back into the moment. And then you ask, "And what's the truth?" The truth is, this is all a habit. I'm not really scared. I'm just in the habit of feeling scared.
(55:02) >> My barking dog's scared, but my spirit isn't scared. >> I love this. >> So, then we come to the heart. >> Yeah. >> The heart chakra is the this, like Gary Zukov said, it's a seat of the soul. It's where your spirit lives. it where it enters the body on your breath. When you breathe, you animate this physical entity which is quite miraculous.
(55:28) That breath when it leaves, you're gone. So, this is where science can't even explain why the heart beats. They don't have an explanation. It's where the spirit comes in. M >> it's the force of the spirit communicating outwardly and the the heart of you it has you have four aspects of heart you have the inner child heart the creative the curious the exploration then you have the adult heart which is I'm responsible I decide I'm going to make some choices and yeah I'll leave uni or I'll start this company and it's okay if I fail I need the experience then you have the wise
(56:05) heart which is look Everybody's doing the best they can. So, I'm not going to be constantly wounded by how everyone is just so messed up and hurts me. They're not They're just functioning in the dark. So, whatever. It's just like being at when you're on the the the arcade where you all get in those bump cars and everyone's crashing into one another and don't even have all their just survival.
(56:28) I never mind. I just gave you whiplash. I'm just trying to get out of here. So, you take a a long view. You just you you can be super pissed off. >> Yeah, >> that hurt. >> Screw you. But I'm not going to dwell on that because we're in bum cars together. It's just the nature of the beast, right? >> So you have the you have the wise heart which says I forgive everybody everything every time when you're ready.
(56:54) >> But that's the that gives you freedom. And then you have the courageous heart. Mhm. >> And the courageous heart is I am going to I am going to follow my guidance. I am going to follow my spirit. I am going to be true to myself. >> And no, it's not easy. The world isn't set up for that. >> Yeah. >> The world is set up for anything but that, >> right? >> You know, my great most miserable clients are the people who have followed all the external rules and are extremely wealthy.
(57:25) >> Mhm. and so far away from who they are. Now, I have very wealthy clients who are very successful and happy and joyful, but it's the ones who traded off, >> right? >> Because they're trapped. They feel like I will lose everything. And I point out you already have. You've lost yourself. You still have your talents.
(57:47) You can recreate an authentic life that's productive. But the idea that you can only live physically, financially, safely through self-abandonment, that's no courageous heart. That's And we have four chambers of the heart. So they resonate to the four chambers, the four chakras, the four aspects of the heart. >> It's quite complex.
(58:09) >> Did not know that. >> Yeah. And there we have energetic layers. So when they have the barking dog, it shuts the heart chakra. You can you have a closed heart. There's positions of the heart as well. One, the open heart. I'm open. I'm loving. I'm happy. That's the spirit. Then there's the closed heart. That's the cold heart.
(58:31) >> Yeah. >> And when we're around people with the cold heart, >> we are physically drained and cannot be around them for very long without being deeply affected >> because it blocks life force. >> Yeah. >> That's the deeply wounded person. Then there is the heart that's open to give but closed to receive.
(58:54) That's your your quintessential codependent who's going to give you everything and love you and be with you. But when you want to give back, no, although you do have to take care of me. So that's and then there's the other heart which is that I'll take everything but don't ask me for anything. >> That's the the vacuum heart that I call you come in.
(59:14) I'll take all the gifts >> but I'm not going to give anything back. >> But I'm not going to give anything back. Then you see it as a game. It's like, well, these are all just different positions in the game of life. And the one I like is when the heart is open to give and receive equally. >> Yeah, >> that's the good one. >> Yeah, >> that's the heart chakra.
(59:34) But we do have to talk about the most important chakra right now in the evolution of the planet, the throat chakra. Mhm. >> A lot of people think it's just the speak my truth chakra, but it's it's far more than that because this is the the chimney of the heart. So, this is where our intuition is operating. It's reading the field.
(59:59) It's tuning into the energy of others. It's listening to your heart coming through. It's like a big intersection, >> right? >> It's also connected to the second chakra. So if you have the greatest creativity, greatest ideas, it has to come through here and expressed any company you've ever created, anything you've ever done has to go from second to fifth and out.
(1:00:22) >> Yes. >> And it's not just words. Expression. M >> it's also the the chakra that is listening for truth and communicating and recognizing that if the if you're aligned here it's power people believe you. >> Yes. >> So when you're aligned and you're you're you're you're connected to yourself and speaking what really is the true alignment of you and you put it out people believe you.
(1:00:52) M >> I'm sure you've had that experience >> and that's where you gain support. >> Yeah. >> And it's also the chakra that helps you recognize how your spirit communicates. Maybe it comes through visions. Maybe it comes through it's like when you hear music that has no words, but you can explain it. >> That's how you get the the words of intuition.
(1:01:17) You're explaining that energy to yourself, >> right? >> You have a bad vibe. You're explaining the nature of what you're tuning into. It's dissonant. It's It's inongruent to me. It could hurt me. >> It could collide or I have a great vibe. I have a good vibe on that. I have a because it's actually a vibration tuning in. It's this chakra, the throat.
(1:01:40) This is also the chakra that picks up the frequencies of guides and angels and helpers. >> Oh wow. because it opens up to the what we call the subtle realms, higher octaves. It's like it's like this also connects to the ears. So, it's like your your dog ears, you know, you can start picking up higher octaves of consciousness.
(1:02:02) You just sense something's I gota I something somebody help me something's helping me or and we by nature for the most part no matter how analytical and atheistic certain people can be when you're in trouble you might say help >> what are you talking to >> true >> except you're intrinsically wired into a system that helps you >> so you revert to your natural instinct >> this is why mantras are also so powerful >> yeah because it's also energy, frequency, and vibration.
(1:02:34) >> Mantras and prayers and words, if they're coming from an aligned place, command. >> Yeah. >> Response and respect. You really, really need help. >> Mhm. >> And it doesn't have to be some life, you know, we don't have to we don't have to justify that it's a it's a something that's warranted help. You can just need help me find a parking space right now. I'm going to be late.
(1:03:02) >> Yeah. >> Help me get a taxi. I broke my shoe and my heels broke and I can't walk barefoot. >> Yeah. >> It doesn't matter. There's so much benevolent love that help comes in any way that your beautiful divine spirit needs help. So rather than only ask of like fine, I'm going to ask, Rocky's like fine, go for it.
(1:03:29) Ask for everything all time. Ask a thousand times a day for help. On my way over here, I was in the taxi and I said, "I want my angels and guides to go with me. I don't know where I'm going. This taxi driver isn't very nice. He's having a bad day. I don't want his energy. I want to have a good experience.
(1:03:50) So, you guys help me have a good experience." And he changed. >> Wow. >> He started getting nice. I don't He's like, "I'm going to help you find this place." He didn't even say hello when I got in. >> You You be I say be the good fairy. >> Brooke, ask for the helpers. Ask for the angels, the guides, the teachers, the joy guides, the nature spirits.
(1:04:10) Don't need to know. Just know. >> Yeah. >> You don't need to identify them. >> You just ask for the help. >> Just say, "I need whatever can help me, help me. I'm up for the I'm up for miracles today." >> My teachers taught me very early. How good can you stand it? How good can your barking dog stand it? How good can you let your life be? Or do you want drama instead? >> How good can you let your life be? >> Yeah.
(1:04:38) How good are you willing? Because the alternative is how much drama are you addicted to? >> It's not popular to have a good life. >> So true. >> It's not. You have to have courage because a good life can invite a lot of resentment from a lot of barking dogs. So you have to be immune. You have to either live true or seek approval. It's one or the other.
(1:05:01) That's what this chakra is about. Express what's true, not opinion, not you're going to have an opinion on everybody. What's true for me for now? And you have full right to change it five minutes from now. >> So the act of asking what's true for me for now is that's what's opening the chakra. >> Yeah. >> And aligning you to your inner senses and your power source.
(1:05:23) M >> what's the most genuinely you really would love some guidance on this question. >> So I have a media company. >> Okay. >> And then I've got the podcast. >> Okay. >> And I've got some other ventures that I'm thinking about exploring. >> Okay. >> I've got courses, the book. There's a few things.
(1:05:43) My bandwidth is limited in terms of like time and capacity. And so I'm thinking well like I need to kind of start stepping into what I want to do and how I want to serve. And the media company is a vehicle to do that, but I don't think it's the ultimate vehicle for me to do that. >> And I'll correct some language for you because it'll help you.
(1:05:58) >> Yeah, >> it's not a think. It's an energetic read. >> I have a media company, but my energy is not fully flowing there. >> It serves a purpose. Yeah. >> But it isn't what lights me up the most. >> Yes. >> Okay. So, read it energetically instead of mentally. >> Okay. >> Okay. So, that's true. >> Yeah.
(1:06:21) That's just that's just what is so right now. What else? >> What lights me up is speaking. >> It's being in front of the camera. It's teaching. It's sharing authentic wisdom. >> It's learning. Being able to be a vessel to serve through how I am and how I operate. So, >> you're pretty clear about who you are. >> Yeah, >> that's pretty clear. >> What's the question around that? question is basically what do I do in this situation because courses books there's multiple ventures and I don't know what to do first and I don't know >> maybe your model is wrong still alpha do
(1:06:59) me alone maybe the model needs to go back to like look at Jesus he picked 12 Elberts when he started >> maybe you ought to start thinking of building the community who helps you express in multiple ways >> instead of you having and control all of it. >> That's true. Like partnerships. >> Yeah. Your model's wrong.
(1:07:21) You can't be mastering all You like to go for mastery. >> Yeah. >> And you know, I can't give all of this masterful attention. I really want to speak vibrationally. That's what's true. There's no resistance, but I don't want to let go of these things. >> Yeah, that's exactly it. >> So, you're a good king. build a court, which means you have to develop trust.
(1:07:45) >> Yes. >> Back to that relationship stuff. Because how we relate in love is how we relate in all our relationships. How we relate is how we relate. So this brings you back to, well, if I'm really going to speak and I'm really going to be a good lifechanging messenger, then I got to look at this relationship stuff because it's interfering.
(1:08:10) >> Yeah. with me being able to speak really >> from the fullness of myself. >> So for me to grow, how clever my soul was. It set up all these things and then it said, "You got to overcome this nonsense and develop great relationships across the board and take that to the world." >> That's so true. >> That's a reading.
(1:08:33) That's what I do in a reading. >> Yeah. >> See the problem? >> You just get straight to the point. Yeah. Because I do have trust issues in general. >> Yeah. And you can't grow. You cannot do what you want to do with having your barking dog saying, "Well, I'm wounded, so you'll have to work around this." My teachers taught me, by the way, if you have trust issues, before you point the finger at anyone else, you're the one untrustworthy, you're the one not communicating correctly.
(1:09:01) You're setting up the expectations, >> and you're the one that's setting it up for the fall. Something to think about. Well, >> I know it's a lot, right? But how fun because then I can actually do something about it. >> Yeah. >> It's not like, "Oh my god, I don't know who to trust." It's like, well, first of all, it's all a vibrational match.
(1:09:20) So, if you're not transparent and clear and tr and communicating your expectations, you're going to you're going to get the sketchy mirror right back. >> Yeah. >> The limiting effort that you want is all. You want it all. >> Yes. >> And you want to delegate to everyone else what they get. But I would change the model that we can all have it all.
(1:09:42) >> Right? >> I'd be I'd create a more generous possibility that I'm going to create an empire where everybody gets it all. And if I want more of it all, fine. But it's all there's not a limit. See, the mirror is it's a limited pot. >> So I want help and I want people to help me.
(1:10:02) But I don't want them to have too much power because I want it all. And that's a model you inherited. That's not your spirit. >> That's something I inherited >> from ancestors. >> Yeah. Models, ancestors, school, probably a million in one things. But I would look at the model. >> Interesting. >> Why don't I trust? Because I'd have to let people have a lot of power.
(1:10:23) Well, then then I'm not the alpha dog according to your model. >> I've been screwed over by business partners before >> because you chose people that you did. You wanted them to give you their all, but you weren't going to give them your all. And then finally it got a collision because they were going for it all too.
(1:10:40) This is where I get into coaching. It's like, wait a minute. This has got to be a vibrational read, not an emotional one. Where where did this go wrong vibrationally? So if you really want to be empowered, go to go to M and tell me what happened that you got screwed >> in that business. >> Yeah.
(1:11:03) Why did that happen? Just not Rocky. Rocky's got a story that'll never stop. What about the truth? If the beginning is wrong, the ending is wrong. What happened? >> I made him the CEO when I should have been the CEO. >> Didn't you gave him something that didn't feel aligned with you? >> Yes. I gave him the reigns to run the company when it should have.
(1:11:21) It was my idea. It was my company. And >> Right. So, that was not a good choice. And that's stunk. >> Yeah. >> I knew, oh well, I overrote it. >> Yes. >> Next time I won't do that so I don't have to be afraid. M >> versus oh my god you get the best people and then they you know it's just you got to go about this differently >> you can't go through Rocky you can't go through the ego or the emotions or you'll never be safe I gave him responsibilities that he didn't earn and I didn't really want to give him that but I didn't I wanted him to do as
(1:12:04) much as he couldn't. It was a bad choice. He didn't earn it. He didn't possess the skills. I didn't want to be that generous. I wasn't ready. So, bad choice. >> Can that feel any better than I got screwed? That happened to me. >> Yeah. >> It's like I was overly generous for my own ambitions and my own impatience.
(1:12:28) >> Yep. >> And it backfired. >> Wow. >> End of story. Won't do that again. And so your intuitive read plus also helping me intuitively connect. >> Yeah. Always my read is going to pull you back to you, not to me. >> Yeah. Okay. Yeah. So you're not intuitively. You're basically >> Well, I'm reading you really clear, but my goal is to plug you back in >> so that I not plug into me.
(1:12:50) >> Right. >> I don't want that energy. I want you to be empowered by looking at how the way to move forward is to look at everything neutrally, >> energetically. what was true. I made a choice in the beginning and I was well aware but ambitious, impatient, enthusiastic and didn't really think that it was going to have that much of a negative consequence if I had any.
(1:13:17) >> It was dissonant but I lived with it. >> Yep. >> Bam. >> Yes. >> Okay. Well, that was naive. It was beginning. I learned I needed that experience. It served me well. But don't be paranoid. Just don't ignore your intuition. >> Would you say apply the same thinking, >> you know, to everything? >> Yeah. Like I got cheated on in the past.
(1:13:42) >> Let's do that one. >> Yeah. >> You picked someone and at what point did you know this is not aligned? >> Honestly, from the beginning. >> Exactly. Come there. You're smiling again. >> Yeah. >> I knew from the beginning, but I wanted the experience. >> Yeah. I wanted it. I was gunning for it. >> You know, and Okay. Well, that was that.
(1:14:07) >> Yeah. >> But I didn't You didn't get tricked. >> No, >> you knew. >> And you Yeah. >> So, now we're out of it. I'm not going to get involved with someone that I know from the beginning doesn't have the capacity and maturity to show up. And neither did I. So, I picked someone who couldn't show up.
(1:14:24) And then I could say, "G, I gave it my all." But >> in fact, I wasn't ready either. I just wanted a good romance and that you got >> Yep. Yeah. >> Not a good relationship. >> M >> exciting. No ground, >> right? >> You knew. >> Yeah. >> See, my read on you is that you're extraordinarily intuitive, but you have an exceptionally intelligent barking dog who wants to run the show and says, "Leave it to me.
(1:14:50) " >> Yes. >> Just leave it to me. >> And it only goes so far at best and it goes really south. Yeah. >> In the more more important to your heart things. >> Yeah. >> And so what you need is paradigm shift. A paradigm shift is when you change your beliefs. And the belief that my my really intelligent smart brain is my asset.
(1:15:20) My brilliant clear spirit and my intuition are my asset. And I got to train that brain to cooperate. If I have a vibe about something, I will pull the plug instantly >> when do not have to have any explanation. It's off. >> Yeah. >> Have an expression. You know, if you're cooking, say you're going to cook chicken. You have chicken in the refrigerator.
(1:15:43) You get it out, sits there, you you pick it up, you're going to cook it, and just something something like this chicken's off. >> The chicken's off. Are you going to cook it and eat it? No. and you will regret it if you do, but you go through this whole thing because you know that's >> potentially poison. >> Well, to me, any vibe that's off is as powerful as the chicken being off.
(1:16:08) It eventually is poison for me. >> It is eventually going to come back and haunt me. >> Yeah. >> It will never be benign. >> I think it's just that people like I have that with people, right? So, if I don't feel great around someone, I'll I'll just keep to myself and stay away. But I think I will also doubt myself sometimes because I think people in general will will will get into this state of like I feel the vibes off, but could it be my mind? Like could it just be me playing tricks? >> Here's the deal. It could be that you're
(1:16:38) in a bad mood or funky or whatever and suspicious and that person reminds me of the kid in seventh grade that I didn't like. So, it's projection. But if it's a true intuition, the next time you run into that person, you won't feel all that. If it's true intuition, you will feel I don't like you, >> right? >> But here's my feeling. It's something.
(1:17:04) So, take a step away and sort it out. What is my something? Why don't I like that person? Do I feel like they're too good-looking and I'm feeling insecure? and my barking dog is feeling like you're taller and better looking and younger and whatever. Okay, I don't like you because you're triggering my insecurities and you're not taking care of me in the moment.
(1:17:27) So, okay, still we probably aren't going to be good friends because my insecurities don't want to be in that energy right now. >> Maybe I'll meet you in five years and we'll be different or next month or whatever. So my feeling is no matter whether it's your ego or your barking dog, if it's off, something's off, >> right? >> Give yourself some space and work through it. Don't override it.
(1:17:49) >> Be curious. Always name your fears first and what I want. >> Yep. >> And then go back to your heart. What's true? Do I really like that person? No. Do I have a reason? No. >> It's just a vibe. >> Yeah. >> We don't It's We We're not a match. H >> you can live that way. >> Yeah, >> it's reliable. You're not going to make some catastrophic mistake.
(1:18:16) If someone really triggers you big time, that's a teacher. Not intentionally, but that behavior is a teacher for me. That behavior is a teacher for me. It's either going to teach me to notice something I'm hiding or some approval I'm seeking, >> right? or some some core value that they're they're not honoring, >> right? >> There's some lesson here, but I don't need to stay in the mix.
(1:18:48) Let me pull out and ask myself, hm, what's the lesson? And am I available to it? I don't have to go back into the uncomfortable experience. >> I can get a lesson from the teacher and move on. Is that how you would define a karmic relationship or is that different? >> A karmic relationship is when you don't you have an appointment to stay in it and it makes no logical sense but we have things to teach each other.
(1:19:17) >> Y >> and we are going to box it out but we are never going to come to a happy ending. We're just going to come to acceptance and let go. >> Yeah. Those kinds of relationships you can hold on to your entire lifetime and you'll pick it up in the next one or you'll let go 10 years in or three months in. There's no happy ending.
(1:19:40) There's no resolution. There's only internal resolution that this person doesn't see or get me. And no matter what I do, they don't see me or get me. And I feel invalidated as a result. M >> and I need to learn that they don't see and get me because of where their consciousness is. >> Yeah. >> So why am I asking the person who's deaf and blind what they think of my movie? >> You know, they're not they they're not registering it.
(1:20:09) >> Yeah. >> They're in their own experience, >> right? >> Having probably the same frustration with you. So you accept we're different but we've learned what and what karmic relationships do is teach you selflove is the only exit. >> Yep. >> Yeah. It's >> the only exit. >> Why would a spirit guide or an angel or any of your divine support system let you or guide you towards being in a karmic relationship? >> Cuz we're here to learn.
(1:20:38) >> You're not going to learn by flattering yourself all day long to love yourself. >> Yeah. So walk into this experience and see what it will do. Your guides aren't here to prevent you from discomfort. >> They're here to help you grow. >> Right? Okay. That's >> they are here to help you own your power, own your choices, own your authenticity, and grow and create and contribute.
(1:21:05) >> I've had many people say, "Well, my guides, if I had guides, I wouldn't have been in this horrible relationship." It's like, "No, your guides were holding standby. You have first free will. >> Yeah, >> you entered that. They didn't put you in there. They've been on standby all along saying you could love yourself and get out of this.
(1:21:25) But this is your classroom and joy. And you know, when you get out of a karmic relationship and you get far enough down the road to look in the rear view mirror with more neutrality, you will always say, "That stunk, but I'm glad it happened." >> Yeah, 100%. I am 100% like your girlfriend who cheated on you or whatever.
(1:21:45) Aren't you glad that happened? >> Oh yeah. Hands on. Best thing that could have happened. >> Yeah. You you grew. You matured. You got over romantic love and decided, wait a minute, relationships are the the substance of our meaning in life. >> Yes. >> I have got to deepen up myself. >> Yes. That's exactly what happened. Yeah. >> Yeah. Exactly. I have two daughters.
(1:22:04) are grown now. But I was with my one daughter when she was fiveish teaching her to read. She was reading and she got to a page in the book where she struggled and struggled and struggled and I gave her the word and she looked at the book and she looked at me and she looked at the word and she looked out went on for another couple words and again I gave her the word.
(1:22:28) I was bit I wanted to get get on with it. She looked at me and she looked out and looked at you and then I did it a third time and she got up and threw the book at me and she said, "Stop it. You don't think I can do it, do you?" >> Wow. >> And I said, "You're right. I'm so sorry that your guides aren't going to keep giving you.
(1:22:49) " >> Yeah. >> That's ego. I was impatient. I didn't want to feel her struggle and she called me out. >> Yeah. >> I never did it again. That's your guides. They're holding space, but they're not saying, "Oh, you're having a bad day." They will give you the parking space. They will give you the break in the dark night of the soul, but they will never take away your opportunity to grow.
(1:23:12) >> Cuz that's the gold of life. >> They will help you. >> It's like a coach. Would you love your coach if you played basketball and he said, "Look, I can see you're struggling. Why don't you sit down and I'll play the game for you?" >> It's like, "Are you serious? >> It's my game." >> Yeah.
(1:23:30) So, don't think your guides are going to play the game for you, >> right? They'll just assist you where you need. >> They will assist you and they're right there. And when you're really stuck, they will get you out of trouble and back on track. >> So, it's literally just as simple as just calling out for help. That's it. >> And need and meaning it >> and meaning it.
(1:23:48) >> How do you manifest like >> same thing manifest is the same princip? Be aligned. Be intentional. Call in what you want. Be willing to show up for it. Like the media company, you know, the manifestation there is a bit wonky. >> You're not showing up 100%. It's holding, but it's not surging >> and you don't know if you want it to because it'll pull you off of the other thing.
(1:24:15) >> Yep. >> So, you look at how I'm directing my energy and I manifest where there's no interruption. H >> I can manifest to a point, but if I want it to keep growing, I've got to look at the energy, check the interruption, own it, and make a choice. They're the same. Align the chakras is to align with who you are, be authentic means listen to what's true, admit where it went wonky.
(1:24:42) You made a wonky choice, but you knew >> you felt it. Don't judge. Don't indict. Learn. Adjust. Get back in the game. >> Slow down. >> Slow down. >> My read for you is slow down. >> Oh, really? >> Just a few breaths. Going so fast doesn't even give you a chance to really check in with what your guidance is suggesting.
(1:25:05) >> Wow. >> Just slow down enough to check >> to check what's true to me. >> Yeah. What's true? Does this feel true? And then be like a detective. And what can we investigate further? >> Media company. I love it. It's a good idea and I actually can see where it can go, but I don't want to be full-time personally overseeing it all.
(1:25:25) >> But I had I hired a CEO and he blew it so he could steal it from me. It's like, well, wait a minute. >> I don't hire a CEO. I tell someone, this is my thing. I'm the head. You work for me, but you get all the credit and we work together and we will grow it together. And it's not any assumed agreements, no implied agreements.
(1:25:46) We will work it out. M >> and if it feels like it's win aligned for true for both of us, we'll try it for 6 months. That's another way. >> What would you say is the biggest blocker for me as a in terms of my spiritual growth right now? >> You see it in conflict with your your ambition. >> I see spiritual growth as conflict.
(1:26:08) >> There's a conflict in your mind. >> Whereas you need to see I'm the new model of spirituality. It's not a renunciate model. Yeah, >> it's an a model that says we can live in and experience a beautiful world without a loss of integrity or a loss of soul. >> And I'm learning it. See, I would talk about that.
(1:26:31) >> I'm learning this. >> I've had these two, you know, two different models of the spirituality is the renunciate. I have nothing. >> Or I have everything but I've lost my soul. And you've come to bridge those two because that's just that's just a construct that was made up to control. >> Yes. >> So that was be my said that's your path.
(1:26:53) That's what you're here for to show and demonstrate and live energetically a new model that people can feel the vibration and not just listen to your words >> because they're reading you too. >> Yeah. >> So if you're aligned and it doesn't mean you have to get it all together. Just tell the truth on the process.
(1:27:12) >> Yeah. >> I'm learning this. I'm learning this. I messed up here. >> Be transparent. >> Yeah. >> And you'll be empowered. The first commandment is not to have false gods. And I think that's the one that everyone's breaking right now. >> The first commandment is not to have false gods. >> False gods.
(1:27:30) And that is approval of others. >> Right. >> Yeah. >> You have that you have a false god >> and you've lost your power. >> That's so true. This podcast is called Relearn. Mhm. >> So what's the biggest thing that you just wish everyone could relearn in life against societal conditioning that we already have? >> Who you are is not your ego, not your condition, not your history.
(1:27:54) You are a divine spirit who is set up in this life for tremendous success. And this is not an easy obstacle course of a school. So you need to stay true and you need to call in your helpers and you need to be honest. But you're never alone. You learn that and the rest will fall into place. >> I love that. I love that so much.
(1:28:13) Thank you so much, Sonia. >> My pleasure. >> Where can people find out more about >> Well, they can find out more. I have my own YouTube channel >> and I have a website. My name Sonia. It'snet. >> Yep. >> And if you really want to learn this, I am teaching people to to coach this. I'm teaching people how to guide people back to authentic vibration.
(1:28:36) So, they can check out my certification. And I do it once a year and it's a deep training on how to live aligned. >> Perfect. >> Like that. >> Amazing. >> So those are the things that I am here to share and you can find me on those places even Instagram but lessons YouTube. >> Perfect. Thank you so much. >> All my love. Like so shred.

No comments:

Post a Comment