What is Good in a Good Marriage? | Coffee tho Clarity Ep.12 #telugupodcast
Author Name:Coffee tho Clarity
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Coffeethoclarity
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1sEjs1-0s
Title: What is Good in a Good Marriage? | Coffee tho Clarity Ep.12 #telugupodcast
Author Name: Coffee tho Clarity
Description: What is good in a good marriage?
Is it love? Understanding? Independence? Trust? Or is it simply having someone who makes life a little easier?
In this episode of Coffee Tho Clarity, we have an honest conversation about what makes a marriage good beyond the usual expectations and checklists we grow up with.
We talk about the difference between compromise and adjustment, taking your partner at face value, trusting their intentions, and why relationships become easier when we stop assuming there is always a hidden agenda.
We also discuss the expectations we carry when choosing a partner, the importance of independence, and what it feels like to become part of a new family.
The conversation also touches on the idea of a "good husband" and a "good wife" and why a salary slip doesn't define a good husband, just as cooking skills don't define a good wife. We talk about moving beyond traditional gender roles and sharing responsibilities based on what each person is good at.
Ultimately, a good marriage may not be about meeting a perfect checklist.
It may simply be about two people who understand each other, respect each other, trust each other's intentions, and make life simpler for one another.
Coffee Tho Clarity is a simple morning conversation where we pause, reflect, and talk about life, relationships, and everyday experiences over coffee.
Subscribe for more episodes of Coffee Tho Clarity.
Follow us on Instagram:
[www.instagram.com/coffeethoclarity]( / coffeethoclarity )
#Marriage #GoodMarriage #Relationships #MarriageAdvice #GenderRoles #HealthyRelationships #Couples #Family #CoffeeToClarity #selfimprovement2026
00:00 Intro
01:28 What Actually Makes a Good Marriage?
02:22 Compromise vs Adjustment in Marriage
06:40 Take People at Face Value
08:10 The Checklist We Have for a Partner
09:18 What We Looked for in a Partner
12:23 Independence & Entering a New Family
13:06 Building Trust Without Hidden Agendas
14:40 What Makes a Good Wife, Husband or Daughter-in-Law?
16:01 Unrealistic Expectations in Marriage
17:38 The Pressure to Be a "Good" Partner
18:05 A Good Husband ≠ Salary | A Good Wife ≠ Cooking
19:11 Breaking Gender Roles in Marriage
20:25 There Is No Such Thing as a Gender Role
21:17 What Makes a Good Relationship?
22:20 Instagram Q&A
22:46 How Did We Meet?
23:19 How Did You Get Such a Beautiful Life?
Transcript:
(00:10) He that was the biggest favor he did to me. That is a whole different story. Exactly. But that's the whole point. Understand to feel good about it. It took time because it came from the society. It did not come from inside the house. You know that 24 25 time maybe even people in the house would think a little she was a big factor in my life but I feel that you know in my time also just I think it was there.
(00:52) >> What does good really mean in a good marriage? Every woman should feel secure when you go to somebody's house and when the other person is as welcome wcoming take me at face value. I think that itself is a big thing like agenda I have no interest in stealing your son you keep him but I just want to build a relationship with everybody like peacefully.
(01:29) Hello everyone. In this episode of coffee to clarity, Pratima and I are going to talk about what does good really mean in a good marriage. Come on. First of all, perspective subject to market risks. Let us first open the discussion only with the elephant in the room.
(02:14) adjustment compromise unnecessary complicated root I'll start with a very small example when we were growing up it was a very small apartment twobedroom apartment eight of us were using uh you know our bathrooms or my bedrooms everything we've been using and that is technically in today's world it's a compromise or an
(03:00) adjustment both are fine because I had such great experiences even though some you know when we are sharing a bathroom with a boy or when we were I don't think it's a big deal when we are unnecessarily complicating I was wondering actuallyhood stories we grew up like that when you go to a new house and you are saying that's also you are building a new family.
(03:38) I feel those kind of adjustments can be felt like it's nothing but you also can feel oh how can I sacrifice my room and compromise whatever it's just one small example but so as a kid you didn't feel that oh no like you know there are like 10 people in my house you never felt like that >> when they came for your summer maybe because that's how I grew up
(04:27) but I feel it's a very small thing you know when you are thinking sacrifice compromise between both of us like what do you think like you know the maximum compromise that would have happened like ever since like you know we got married or when we were dating what could be that food it always has to be the place that you choose always food correct So that's the whole point.
(05:13) Food is such an obvious thing with you. >> The other thing is complain you know I don't uh leave food right so whenever you feel like ordering multiple dishes I eat them all. No, I can't. It's a personal choice. It's not related to me. It is your personal choice that you have to deal with. That's a very good point.
(05:56) Actually, I think that was like a big change. Maybe I don't know if it's a compromise or or an adjustment. But it was a taken for granted thing. I also didn't think so much and I am very happy I didn't think so much because I love where I am right now. Not everybody is as lucky as me. I'm aware of that also.
(06:14) But in my case, I felt that everybody involved in this equation has equally enjoyed and also maybe made adjustments but very peaceful. I feel that I think it's a peaceful decision. >> But that happens not just we're talking from a relationship marriage perspective but if people took the others at face value in anything that you do your job where you're going for practice or anything life would become like much easier.
(06:55) >> Yeah. So simple. It will be a salante. When you are when you know that the other person does not have a hidden agenda, that's an amazing thing. It's a heaviness off your chest. I relationship. No, no, no. I'm talking about like work. You work with probably like 100 people. Okay, maybe 10 people on a day-to-day basis.
(07:29) But what I'm saying is even in that >> small group also, if everyone takes everything at face value and everyone does their job what they're supposed to do like what we do at home, I think like you know life will be a breeze I feel. >> Yeah. But uh yeah obviously that's a given then Google it's like what makes like you know a good wife and a good husband good you know what came up loyalty understanding and trust and same thing for some reason I put in what makes a good employee good that the same three things
(08:15) it's very I don't even know why I searched for it but Google but see I'll tell you everybody comes with a checklist and when it comes to daughter-in-law but I feel that feeling tradition Traditionally we thought like that common sense like you know it needs to be more than that. So when you were looking for a partner not looking but maybe you were thinking okay now I have
(08:58) to get serious about thinking about a partner. See in my mind it was always like very simple like so someone whom I can have fun with and laugh loudly with. that was like you know the bottom line they for like whether it's a friend or whether it was a partner that was like you know common since I was a kid the things that I was looking for in a partner was that and along with like you know being that they should be good to my parents and you know that because I it's only me and my parents in the house right and we
(09:33) don't have such a big family like yours so for me whoever was coming in had to be good with my parents as well so these were the two things one thing is I love and the other thing is they should be good to with my parents. >> What about you? >> I think my checklist was about not curb my independence was a very big thing.
(09:52) Uh and then we were all we were raised to be independent thinkers. Now expectation people who I was even friends with they would say that you know we don't want to be with a girl like Pratima she's a great friend but not somebody who is outspoken like this but I felt that you know is better is one But there was some kind of shame
(10:36) attached to it. I think I think whenever when somebody's out telling whatever they have in mind, >> see this thing it's not like in our circles, right? you might see in movies. But I've had people who said that. I'm not saying I'm friends with them. I want to be with those that kind of people. I'm saying that I've heard that before.
(11:14) Like there was for he that was the biggest favor he did to me that is a whole different story but that's the whole point understand to feel good about it it took time because it came from the society it did not come from inside the house so you know that 24 25 Maybe even people in the house would think a little she was a big factor in my life but I
(12:00) feel that you know in my time also just I think it was there I've seen my friends uh have such conversations so it existed I lucked out big time but it existed Now coming to that checklist that you are talking about that independence thing was a big thing and obviously the same goes for your family because I grew up in a big family.
(12:33) I was happy I would have figured out a way in a welcoming attitude like open you were with living all of us together living together and all that and not be insecure about an extra person in the house no like what will I do more I will eat other than that what will I do to be honest I won't do anything no just to So I think those were my biggest things.
(13:06) I I felt that every woman should feel secure when you go to somebody's house and when the other person is as welcoming take me at face value. I think that itself is a big thing like hidden agenda. I have no interest in stealing your son. You keep him. But I just want to build a relationship with everybody like peacefully.
(13:35) >> Did you ever think that you know that hey let's live alone, let's live by ourselves when we got married or it never came to your mind at time but I I can see I've seen certain families where you know I think I would have run away. Yeah, I would have run away from there. But but again, it's the same thing like everybody has to focus on themselves to build a secure uh you know, not feeling insecure about things that don't matter.
(14:07) It will reflect. No, there's this one quote that I love. You always bleed on the person who did not cut you. So, you know, people who don't really focus on healing Please note this point your honor. It's like uh such a nice simple way to do no 800 rupees 2,000 package. So what makes a good wife good any or a good daughter-in-law? Did you get
(14:54) anything from your house? I'm not talking about your parents but anything from your family or anything like that. family. Yeah, of course. I had one checklist. vague. So even though they are related by blood, sometimes you are nice to people and you want to have a relationship with somebody and sometimes you don't want to like it should be your call at the end of the day.
(16:00) expectation. But that is unrealistic for what you built. My mom asking me to do that is unreal because she only made me know. She knows what I am. So moment of fear but it lasted very very short >> like from when we were growing up the only thing we would see is in movies then like I think something around dressing also you should only dress decently when you're what decent like how do people define decent like you're wearing gym clothes is like But even if somebody in my family like
(16:46) extended family felt it, they never told me or my parents because we we had that you know when we were growing up but 100% I can imagine people getting those lessons also I remember asking your mother when your grandmother was at staying at her house that okay she doesn't mind it and I will tell her if it's if it is okay.
(17:18) Your mom told me is very cool. Was very cool. Yeah, she was very cool. But I know that that I know that in my household only who are questioning their daughter-in-law's choice of clothes. So that is I feel sorry for such people but they do exist. It was always like growing up if you play sports. But look at it now right like I'm doing like what I love and I've like touched
(18:04) with like getting decent money but it was always like you know about money and salary and providing for the family which I feel like you know you also do that a lot right? Good husband is not equal to salary slip. Good wife is not equal to cooking skills. Otherwise everybody I don't think it's it defines anything in a marriage actually.
(18:42) pressure. >> No, no, no, no. Never from home. Like my parents are okay. There was no pressure. But generally like I'm talking about >> society. >> Society. I mean I don't want to take names but yeah. Yeah. Mostly extended family. Okay. Uh another important thing I want to talk about was gender roles. you ended up you know whether you're living with your in-laws or you're not living with your in-laws you both are in one house.
(19:27) So when somebody is asking a simple question like you know oh me husband so it is those simple language terms I feel that you know it is not help when you're doing things in the house just because you know pap somebody else use that word don't believe it like you know you have to question it I feel we are raising a boy so I'm very conscious in saying that you know you have to do it because you have to do it it's got nothing to do with any particular gender role so so you know this towel joke is like a
(20:13) big thing oh does your husband put wet towel on the bed and the same thing we need to teach we can't make a joke of something that guys did over the you know over decades or for decades I I don't know why they did it for that matter. And the other thing like you know I've I've spoken it like previously also is the biggest thing about this gender role.
(20:37) It's there's nothing called a gender role, right? and finances like really also like I can't put enough stress that you know the person who's good at it has to do it just because I'm a guy if I did it from day one >> it would have been very bad but I'm glad that you know that you are good enough in like you know a field that I'm not uh that good and you've taken over the entire accounts thing and I think like recently we got a comment also right and it's >> again it's subjective
(21:23) this is not a propaganda of any sorts but if you want to keep it simple and if the other person has a maturity >> to see what you're doing then maybe like you don't need to feel that scared even when the other person doesn't deserve it same thing like you know what we have been talking about it's a two-way relationship.
(21:44) So I feel that you know like to come back coming back to our topic of a good wife, good husband again like I think everything is subjective but in my opinion a good relationship it could be anything is someone that you know where you take things at face value. I think that is the word of the day where you take things at face value I think you'll have a good relationship with anyone.
(22:06) What do you think? >> Absolutely correct. Make your life simple. My other person's life is also simple only because of it. >> Super. All right. Um so now we've got some uh questions on Instagram that uh I'll take I've taken three questions. The third one is my favorite. So the first one u where are you guys from? Do you want to go first or do you want me to go? >> I'm a mix of uh Karapa and Anandpur but completely raised in Hyderabad.
(22:35) I'm from Hyderabad and my mom's from Nala. >> How and when did you guys meet? Hey Ninja Pa >> we met in 2010. uh my best friend married Pratima's sister and he was actually come he'd actually come for her their engagement right and that's when we met each other right >> okay engagement lady >> 6 months apart only you know like they got married >> exactly 6 months >> 6 months apart right yeah no yeah December 10th 6 months apart third question favorite. How did you get
(23:22) such a beautiful voice, madam? Or a fan. But I'm very grateful. Hey. No, but you actually what people don't know is like you actually sing very well. Like song you sing so well. Ready?
Author Name:Coffee tho Clarity
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Coffeethoclarity
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz1sEjs1-0s
Title: What is Good in a Good Marriage? | Coffee tho Clarity Ep.12 #telugupodcast
Author Name: Coffee tho Clarity
Description: What is good in a good marriage?
Is it love? Understanding? Independence? Trust? Or is it simply having someone who makes life a little easier?
In this episode of Coffee Tho Clarity, we have an honest conversation about what makes a marriage good beyond the usual expectations and checklists we grow up with.
We talk about the difference between compromise and adjustment, taking your partner at face value, trusting their intentions, and why relationships become easier when we stop assuming there is always a hidden agenda.
We also discuss the expectations we carry when choosing a partner, the importance of independence, and what it feels like to become part of a new family.
The conversation also touches on the idea of a "good husband" and a "good wife" and why a salary slip doesn't define a good husband, just as cooking skills don't define a good wife. We talk about moving beyond traditional gender roles and sharing responsibilities based on what each person is good at.
Ultimately, a good marriage may not be about meeting a perfect checklist.
It may simply be about two people who understand each other, respect each other, trust each other's intentions, and make life simpler for one another.
Coffee Tho Clarity is a simple morning conversation where we pause, reflect, and talk about life, relationships, and everyday experiences over coffee.
Subscribe for more episodes of Coffee Tho Clarity.
Follow us on Instagram:
[www.instagram.com/coffeethoclarity]( / coffeethoclarity )
#Marriage #GoodMarriage #Relationships #MarriageAdvice #GenderRoles #HealthyRelationships #Couples #Family #CoffeeToClarity #selfimprovement2026
00:00 Intro
01:28 What Actually Makes a Good Marriage?
02:22 Compromise vs Adjustment in Marriage
06:40 Take People at Face Value
08:10 The Checklist We Have for a Partner
09:18 What We Looked for in a Partner
12:23 Independence & Entering a New Family
13:06 Building Trust Without Hidden Agendas
14:40 What Makes a Good Wife, Husband or Daughter-in-Law?
16:01 Unrealistic Expectations in Marriage
17:38 The Pressure to Be a "Good" Partner
18:05 A Good Husband ≠ Salary | A Good Wife ≠ Cooking
19:11 Breaking Gender Roles in Marriage
20:25 There Is No Such Thing as a Gender Role
21:17 What Makes a Good Relationship?
22:20 Instagram Q&A
22:46 How Did We Meet?
23:19 How Did You Get Such a Beautiful Life?
Transcript:
(00:10) He that was the biggest favor he did to me. That is a whole different story. Exactly. But that's the whole point. Understand to feel good about it. It took time because it came from the society. It did not come from inside the house. You know that 24 25 time maybe even people in the house would think a little she was a big factor in my life but I feel that you know in my time also just I think it was there.
(00:52) >> What does good really mean in a good marriage? Every woman should feel secure when you go to somebody's house and when the other person is as welcome wcoming take me at face value. I think that itself is a big thing like agenda I have no interest in stealing your son you keep him but I just want to build a relationship with everybody like peacefully.
(01:29) Hello everyone. In this episode of coffee to clarity, Pratima and I are going to talk about what does good really mean in a good marriage. Come on. First of all, perspective subject to market risks. Let us first open the discussion only with the elephant in the room.
(02:14) adjustment compromise unnecessary complicated root I'll start with a very small example when we were growing up it was a very small apartment twobedroom apartment eight of us were using uh you know our bathrooms or my bedrooms everything we've been using and that is technically in today's world it's a compromise or an
(03:00) adjustment both are fine because I had such great experiences even though some you know when we are sharing a bathroom with a boy or when we were I don't think it's a big deal when we are unnecessarily complicating I was wondering actuallyhood stories we grew up like that when you go to a new house and you are saying that's also you are building a new family.
(03:38) I feel those kind of adjustments can be felt like it's nothing but you also can feel oh how can I sacrifice my room and compromise whatever it's just one small example but so as a kid you didn't feel that oh no like you know there are like 10 people in my house you never felt like that >> when they came for your summer maybe because that's how I grew up
(04:27) but I feel it's a very small thing you know when you are thinking sacrifice compromise between both of us like what do you think like you know the maximum compromise that would have happened like ever since like you know we got married or when we were dating what could be that food it always has to be the place that you choose always food correct So that's the whole point.
(05:13) Food is such an obvious thing with you. >> The other thing is complain you know I don't uh leave food right so whenever you feel like ordering multiple dishes I eat them all. No, I can't. It's a personal choice. It's not related to me. It is your personal choice that you have to deal with. That's a very good point.
(05:56) Actually, I think that was like a big change. Maybe I don't know if it's a compromise or or an adjustment. But it was a taken for granted thing. I also didn't think so much and I am very happy I didn't think so much because I love where I am right now. Not everybody is as lucky as me. I'm aware of that also.
(06:14) But in my case, I felt that everybody involved in this equation has equally enjoyed and also maybe made adjustments but very peaceful. I feel that I think it's a peaceful decision. >> But that happens not just we're talking from a relationship marriage perspective but if people took the others at face value in anything that you do your job where you're going for practice or anything life would become like much easier.
(06:55) >> Yeah. So simple. It will be a salante. When you are when you know that the other person does not have a hidden agenda, that's an amazing thing. It's a heaviness off your chest. I relationship. No, no, no. I'm talking about like work. You work with probably like 100 people. Okay, maybe 10 people on a day-to-day basis.
(07:29) But what I'm saying is even in that >> small group also, if everyone takes everything at face value and everyone does their job what they're supposed to do like what we do at home, I think like you know life will be a breeze I feel. >> Yeah. But uh yeah obviously that's a given then Google it's like what makes like you know a good wife and a good husband good you know what came up loyalty understanding and trust and same thing for some reason I put in what makes a good employee good that the same three things
(08:15) it's very I don't even know why I searched for it but Google but see I'll tell you everybody comes with a checklist and when it comes to daughter-in-law but I feel that feeling tradition Traditionally we thought like that common sense like you know it needs to be more than that. So when you were looking for a partner not looking but maybe you were thinking okay now I have
(08:58) to get serious about thinking about a partner. See in my mind it was always like very simple like so someone whom I can have fun with and laugh loudly with. that was like you know the bottom line they for like whether it's a friend or whether it was a partner that was like you know common since I was a kid the things that I was looking for in a partner was that and along with like you know being that they should be good to my parents and you know that because I it's only me and my parents in the house right and we
(09:33) don't have such a big family like yours so for me whoever was coming in had to be good with my parents as well so these were the two things one thing is I love and the other thing is they should be good to with my parents. >> What about you? >> I think my checklist was about not curb my independence was a very big thing.
(09:52) Uh and then we were all we were raised to be independent thinkers. Now expectation people who I was even friends with they would say that you know we don't want to be with a girl like Pratima she's a great friend but not somebody who is outspoken like this but I felt that you know is better is one But there was some kind of shame
(10:36) attached to it. I think I think whenever when somebody's out telling whatever they have in mind, >> see this thing it's not like in our circles, right? you might see in movies. But I've had people who said that. I'm not saying I'm friends with them. I want to be with those that kind of people. I'm saying that I've heard that before.
(11:14) Like there was for he that was the biggest favor he did to me that is a whole different story but that's the whole point understand to feel good about it it took time because it came from the society it did not come from inside the house so you know that 24 25 Maybe even people in the house would think a little she was a big factor in my life but I
(12:00) feel that you know in my time also just I think it was there I've seen my friends uh have such conversations so it existed I lucked out big time but it existed Now coming to that checklist that you are talking about that independence thing was a big thing and obviously the same goes for your family because I grew up in a big family.
(12:33) I was happy I would have figured out a way in a welcoming attitude like open you were with living all of us together living together and all that and not be insecure about an extra person in the house no like what will I do more I will eat other than that what will I do to be honest I won't do anything no just to So I think those were my biggest things.
(13:06) I I felt that every woman should feel secure when you go to somebody's house and when the other person is as welcoming take me at face value. I think that itself is a big thing like hidden agenda. I have no interest in stealing your son. You keep him. But I just want to build a relationship with everybody like peacefully.
(13:35) >> Did you ever think that you know that hey let's live alone, let's live by ourselves when we got married or it never came to your mind at time but I I can see I've seen certain families where you know I think I would have run away. Yeah, I would have run away from there. But but again, it's the same thing like everybody has to focus on themselves to build a secure uh you know, not feeling insecure about things that don't matter.
(14:07) It will reflect. No, there's this one quote that I love. You always bleed on the person who did not cut you. So, you know, people who don't really focus on healing Please note this point your honor. It's like uh such a nice simple way to do no 800 rupees 2,000 package. So what makes a good wife good any or a good daughter-in-law? Did you get
(14:54) anything from your house? I'm not talking about your parents but anything from your family or anything like that. family. Yeah, of course. I had one checklist. vague. So even though they are related by blood, sometimes you are nice to people and you want to have a relationship with somebody and sometimes you don't want to like it should be your call at the end of the day.
(16:00) expectation. But that is unrealistic for what you built. My mom asking me to do that is unreal because she only made me know. She knows what I am. So moment of fear but it lasted very very short >> like from when we were growing up the only thing we would see is in movies then like I think something around dressing also you should only dress decently when you're what decent like how do people define decent like you're wearing gym clothes is like But even if somebody in my family like
(16:46) extended family felt it, they never told me or my parents because we we had that you know when we were growing up but 100% I can imagine people getting those lessons also I remember asking your mother when your grandmother was at staying at her house that okay she doesn't mind it and I will tell her if it's if it is okay.
(17:18) Your mom told me is very cool. Was very cool. Yeah, she was very cool. But I know that that I know that in my household only who are questioning their daughter-in-law's choice of clothes. So that is I feel sorry for such people but they do exist. It was always like growing up if you play sports. But look at it now right like I'm doing like what I love and I've like touched
(18:04) with like getting decent money but it was always like you know about money and salary and providing for the family which I feel like you know you also do that a lot right? Good husband is not equal to salary slip. Good wife is not equal to cooking skills. Otherwise everybody I don't think it's it defines anything in a marriage actually.
(18:42) pressure. >> No, no, no, no. Never from home. Like my parents are okay. There was no pressure. But generally like I'm talking about >> society. >> Society. I mean I don't want to take names but yeah. Yeah. Mostly extended family. Okay. Uh another important thing I want to talk about was gender roles. you ended up you know whether you're living with your in-laws or you're not living with your in-laws you both are in one house.
(19:27) So when somebody is asking a simple question like you know oh me husband so it is those simple language terms I feel that you know it is not help when you're doing things in the house just because you know pap somebody else use that word don't believe it like you know you have to question it I feel we are raising a boy so I'm very conscious in saying that you know you have to do it because you have to do it it's got nothing to do with any particular gender role so so you know this towel joke is like a
(20:13) big thing oh does your husband put wet towel on the bed and the same thing we need to teach we can't make a joke of something that guys did over the you know over decades or for decades I I don't know why they did it for that matter. And the other thing like you know I've I've spoken it like previously also is the biggest thing about this gender role.
(20:37) It's there's nothing called a gender role, right? and finances like really also like I can't put enough stress that you know the person who's good at it has to do it just because I'm a guy if I did it from day one >> it would have been very bad but I'm glad that you know that you are good enough in like you know a field that I'm not uh that good and you've taken over the entire accounts thing and I think like recently we got a comment also right and it's >> again it's subjective
(21:23) this is not a propaganda of any sorts but if you want to keep it simple and if the other person has a maturity >> to see what you're doing then maybe like you don't need to feel that scared even when the other person doesn't deserve it same thing like you know what we have been talking about it's a two-way relationship.
(21:44) So I feel that you know like to come back coming back to our topic of a good wife, good husband again like I think everything is subjective but in my opinion a good relationship it could be anything is someone that you know where you take things at face value. I think that is the word of the day where you take things at face value I think you'll have a good relationship with anyone.
(22:06) What do you think? >> Absolutely correct. Make your life simple. My other person's life is also simple only because of it. >> Super. All right. Um so now we've got some uh questions on Instagram that uh I'll take I've taken three questions. The third one is my favorite. So the first one u where are you guys from? Do you want to go first or do you want me to go? >> I'm a mix of uh Karapa and Anandpur but completely raised in Hyderabad.
(22:35) I'm from Hyderabad and my mom's from Nala. >> How and when did you guys meet? Hey Ninja Pa >> we met in 2010. uh my best friend married Pratima's sister and he was actually come he'd actually come for her their engagement right and that's when we met each other right >> okay engagement lady >> 6 months apart only you know like they got married >> exactly 6 months >> 6 months apart right yeah no yeah December 10th 6 months apart third question favorite. How did you get
(23:22) such a beautiful voice, madam? Or a fan. But I'm very grateful. Hey. No, but you actually what people don't know is like you actually sing very well. Like song you sing so well. Ready?
No comments:
Post a Comment