Wife and Husband Relationship Secrets in Telugu By Mirchi RJ Bhargavi |@SignatureStudiostv
Author Name:Signature Studios
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@SignatureStudiostv
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owlqOL2Ydic
Transcript:
(00:00) Some husbands surrender because they don't know what else to do. "Take my life, take everything; I'll listen to whatever you say." In such situations, some women think, "I've got him now, let's play with him." Look, these aren't rules, but make it fun, man, make it happy. See, this isn't some big debate session or a war to prove who is greater.
(00:27) You have to bloody live with that partner. Yes. A girl says, "Hey, he didn't go to the office until 11 today; I can't tolerate him at home after 10 o'clock." If it’s like that, then how? You should wait for that fellow to see when he comes back. Poor guy, when will he come back? Can we spend some time with him? So make it fun as much as possible. I believe in that.
(00:53) I make it as much as possible. Being fun, being happy, cracking jokes; because you only live once. You don't know what will happen when. We have seen hardships, we have seen everything. But primarily make it joyful; it should be done happily. Actually, I shouldn't even ask this, it has nothing to do with me, but what would you say about saying no to a husband when he comes back from the office, saying no to him for sex? You will make this go viral.
(01:21) That's not why, that's why I said it. No means no. Amitabh Bachchan said it, right? That’s it; when women say no, it means no, that’s all. So everything should be mutual, be it physical, mental, or spiritual. Suppose they both want to pray together and she says no. What can he do? He just chants "Om Namashivaya" by himself.
(01:44) Everything is like that. So what I'm trying to say is you can't force anybody. I mean, ladies don't do that, you have to be open. It doesn't work like that. Poor thing, who knows what’s on her mind or what he did earlier; so that’s all that matters. At the end of the day, it's mutual, you have to sit down, right? But I will say one thing.
(02:06) The greatness about you is that even though you say things in a fun way, there is a lot of depth in it. Who knows what he did, I mean...She has to make sure that he has also done his part. Exactly. Suppose there is some activity in the morning that both need to do together, like going to a function at someone's house.
(02:26) In their anger, the first thing they say is, "I'm not coming, you go." Yes. Okay, you can't do anything there. The same thing applies physically too. If she is saying no, that means you hurt her or you did something to her. Pacify her, go back to her, say sorry, and mutually make things better. They are so mature, you can't be like kids, right? We can't be like small children; even small children are behaving very maturely these days.
(02:52) They have " two-timing," they have "breadcrumbing," they have all sorts of terms coming up. They are so, so good at it. They keep talking to one person and also talk to another; they have to talk to two or three people and then they will finalize who is right for me. That is a perception; I don't mean that it has to be done that way.
(03:08) Our elders had more clarity, which is why midlife crises happen. Clarity is important. Write down what you want at the end of the day with all your experience—what are your wishes, your bonds, your desires, your current situation, and your action plan? Just imagine how beautiful it would be if you wrote it down like that.
(03:27) If early marriages end in divorce, it's okay; they are starting over. But if a late marriage ends in divorce, people suffer a lot. That's right, once you get used to a companion—he or she is like your buddy, a close buddy—you've eaten, drunk, and gone places together for years.
(03:47) It's very hard to come out of that; it's an emotional drama. For both. Of course, for both male and female, it's the same. But once they have decided, you have to respect it. Instead of staying and traumatizing yourself, it's better to accept the decision you made to be at peace. Many people want that, saying it is better. Mostly, in society, while men might have it simple—no one asks them at functions—a woman faces this much more.
(04:16) I've seen it with many people, even those like my own sisters. Yeah. I've seen it with friends, I've seen it in society. If a single woman wants to step out, society these days— especially in our Telugu states, maybe even more so here than elsewhere—how should she be? How should she show strength? What do you say to a single woman? Not anymore.
(04:35) It's not like that; the respect our society gives to single women is wonderful. If you carry yourself well, there will be respect; that is correct. Some say single women have it terrible in society; that's all crap in my opinion. It all depends on you. Yeah. If you want respect, you must present yourself respectfully.
(04:57) Are you working sincerely? Are you walking the path sincerely? Being sincere, being hardworking—it's up to you. Society is what you make of it; it's a reflection of you. Yeah, how much strength you have and how weak you choose to show yourself— I look at it that way. Not every single woman is so weak.
(05:13) They are very, very strong; that's why they are single. They are single very, very thoughtfully. Right? You are the master of your life. Don't make it about gender, whether you are a woman or a man. Many men are also struggling and are single. We have seen a lot. We have survived, we have thrived in life.
(05:37) So, how do you want to design your life? You are the director of your life—do it that way. As long as you don't harm anyone, believe in your hard work, and you will rock. Simple. I'll ask some very simple, small questions. How will you roll with them? Rapidly? Not necessarily rapidly, but just finish them off normally.
(05:58) How you do it is up to you. Who is your favorite deity and why? What would you say? Srimatre Namah, Goddess Lalita. Because for my strength, my wisdom, and for me being this humble and composed, it is the Goddess. Who is your favorite friend and why? My daughter, Tanmayi. Oh, if I ask why, then it’s my own mistake for asking.
(06:23) Among so many politicians, who is your favorite politician and why? Now you are putting me in a fix, hmm. It's not like that, I can't name just one person. Everybody has their own visions, their own struggles, their perspective, and their way of thinking. I can't pick a favorite. I worked with Chandrababu Naidu garu for a long time, so his work ethic at 75 years of age is still like the energy and capability of three 25-year-olds.
(06:51) If he mentions something today, there will be a follow-up after just six hours. Watching him work so well, I always feel inspired, thinking how much more should we do at our level if a Chief Minister works that hard? How important is money? Money is, of course, important, but it is not important for everything.
(07:09) There are many things money cannot buy. It gives you happiness, satisfaction, and all your luxuries, but money cannot buy love. You cannot find love online. So, if you find it, it is very valuable . Nowadays, it is very difficult to find proper true love. If it is a choice between a relationship or money, what would you choose? You're acting like Tenali Ramakrishna.
(07:31) Package, I want a package TV. Will you do it? That is what Tenali Ramakrishna did. You asked about a relationship versus money; of course, it's the relationship . It should be a relationship that also brings in money. Um. If not, how will you meet your standards? You have a certain level to maintain.
(07:49) To maintain that level, you need money, right? So, you make the relationship so beautiful that together you make 100 crore or 200 crore, or whatever. But both. Yeah. Would you choose to be a housewife or do you prefer to remain a working woman ? See, a housewife is a homemaker; you know, you can't dismiss that. Yes. My maid gave me the slip, so for the last three days, I have been doing everything myself.
(08:15) So, this is self-empowerment—from mopping to looking after my little puppy Oscar, to cooking, I am handling everything. Every girl and boy must learn to do everything themselves. The job a housewife does is brilliant; they are multitasking. One should never dismiss someone as just a housewife. We must give them a lot of respect.
(08:36) I tell my partner, when you come back from work, don't say, "What do you do just staying at home?" There is so much to handle in a house. Of course, I have been career-oriented since I was young, so I will definitely never retire. So you would like to keep working your whole life? Well, you never know.
(08:52) I haven't decided . We just go with the flow of life, right? I don't know the definition of friendship you gave earlier, but how important are friends in our life? Very, very important. Why are friends important to us? When we have any emotion, the first person we call is a friend. Or if we need something, we call for help.
(09:13) You might be thinking in one way, and your friend gives you another perspective. It doesn't mean you have to listen to it, but what I am saying is that by asking "Is there this angle to the problem too?", you are sharing your burden with them. If you get good advice at that time, then you are sorted, you know? Yes. But it might backfire sometimes too; that is why they say, choose your friends wisely.
(09:36) Love marriage or arranged marriage? Did you have to arrange it after falling in love, or did you have to fall in love after it was arranged? Which one would you choose as better? There's nothing wrong with either arranged or love marriages; many arranged marriages have been very successful, and turning them into love is in your own hands.
(09:57) But then, don't have extreme expectations and don't put everything on them; the problem arises when you make them the sole reason for your happiness. Which one would you say is better, a love marriage or an arranged marriage? That's what I'm saying; if it's an arranged marriage, you should turn it into love. Tell us, which one would you choose? Love.
(10:15) A love marriage. Love should be there everywhere; that is fundamental. That's exactly it, the problem starts when you expect your partner to provide everything, like a package deal where you expect happiness from them too. When that doesn't happen, you feel bad; they aren't the source of your happiness, you are your own source of happiness; nobody is coming to set your life for you.
(10:36) You give so much priority to fitness, right? What would you say about fitness? Ten years ago, I got a chance to participate in a small race. Milind Soman, the model, he started Pinkathon and came to Hyderabad to Mirchi and asked me, "I want you to train, will you do a 10K?" He was so handsome, and he was asking me.
(10:58) I said yes, then he said, "We will give you branded shoes, training, and a t-shirt," so I got excited for the shoes. "Okay, let's go, come tomorrow at 5 o'clock," he said. Oh my, 5 o'clock? I thought about it, then woke up at 4:30 and went to the RRC grounds. From then on, every day, every day, run, run, run, run and running.
(11:16) What I mean is, he threw me into the world of running. From there, a craze started. It was truly a craze, an addiction! Half marathons, full marathons; in the last five or six years, I've done five full marathons. Lately, I am not running because I have no time, so I'm not running. How important is fitness in life, what do you say? It is very important; mentally fit, physically fit.
(11:39) Physical fitness is constantly needed by humans, we all know this, I don't have anything new to say, but when you are physically fit, your confidence levels increase. You don't have to fear anything, you can eat anything, and then you are presentable. You look good; when you look good, the respect you get from others is different.
(11:59) The secret to fitness is balance; I work out, I eat in balance, I sleep in balance. How do you handle pressure? Actually, how do you shift your mood instantly? About three years ago, there was a program at the Parade Grounds by South Railways and National Highways. It was the first time our Prime Minister Modi ji came there.
(12:17) Hmm. I saw him from this close. Such a virtue, such a glow; I was mesmerized looking at him, thinking, is this how a country's Prime Minister is? His charisma is different, such a vibe; when he stood right in front of me, I had goosebumps. That's when I thought that since I have reached this level, I shouldn't go down from here.
(12:42) I have to go further up from here. And he is my inspiration. Leading a country is no simple task; he is a karma yogi. He practices meditation, stays in mindfulness, does yoga, eats the right food, and has the right kind of thoughts. He can truly be called a brand ambassador for our Sanatana Dharma. Yes, indeed.
(13:00) So, I did a lot of homework on what is required to stand on that stage and what needs to be done—the right things to keep in mind. Um. To reach that point, our hard work and our luck both played a part. Now I have to retain that position. To retain it, whatever practice, focus, and meditation are required, I will do it.
(13:23) Mostly, I wouldn't say 100%, but 90%— when you or I are in this field, even if you are an RJ every day, when you step in front of the mic, that fear is there every single day. It always feels new. No, when going to programs of prominent people, especially when attending programs with such great dignitaries, that nervousness is always there.
(13:44) But still, while overcoming it, when you step onto that stage, for a few moments, you don't even realize how things are going. How do you take complete control? How is that possible every time, if I may ask? Sir, the mic may change, and the audience may change. But communication is the main thing. I think the same.
(14:03) How do you prepare, exactly? Take radio, for instance; on the radio, I am talking to just one person. Take a stage, for example; I am speaking to lakhs of people. The venue may change, but the mic is the same. What I mean is, when you have a medium for communication, when you set out with the goal of touching souls and touching hearts, you find a way to do it.
(14:28) But again, stages are so different; you speak in one way on the radio. What I do on the radio is the morning show —current affairs, traffic, weather, what's happening in Hyderabad, interviews—all this is there, along with the interaction with listeners. So , radio is my foundation. I love radio. The greatest weapon Radio Mirchi gave me is communication skills —the ability to speak with ease, and always having a script.
(14:56) My weakness is that I write my scripts. Even if it's radio or a big stage. Groundwork. I write scripts for heroes; I like it. I write my own scripts myself. It gives a lot of confidence. It gives a lot, a lot of confidence, and you are in control of the whole thing. So even if the venue changes, the medium remains, and I have to communicate.
(15:16) With lakhs of people, but since everyone is listening to you and everyone is watching you, you have to be even more careful. On the radio, you can't see the people, but you are talking to lakhs of people. But it’s one-on-one—the person driving in a car, the person listening at home, or the person in a shop—it's one individual, but the communication is going out to lakhs of people.
(15:36) But the stage is different; your voice diction, modulation, how you throw your voice, and voice culture—all these change when you are on a platform. We feel very proud when we see you on stage. Actually, only you can express the success of a person so well. When you have to introduce him and talk about how great he is, as we watch from below as viewers, the diction you use mesmerizes the people.
(16:08) Is he really that great? To go from that level to this level...the way you give an introduction, you really build up the pitch and take it to another height. However, we feel very proud looking at you. Beyond the job you do, you have a special place as a Telugu speaker. In the Telugu states now, have you ever felt that it would have been better to be in a different field instead of this ? Do you ever feel stressed or regret being in this field, feeling the pressure of responsibility? How do you feel? I only know one thing, Mahendar Garu.
(16:41) Honestly, all I know is how to speak. I am paid for talking. Even if it's not exactly that, Venkaiah Naidu Garu once said something. Whenever you have affection for your mother tongue, whenever you rely on your language, never leave it behind. He always says the same thing: never forget that the Telugu language is like your motherland and your own mother.
(17:03) I took that as inspiration. Whenever I meet him, I touch his feet and take his blessings. So, all I know is how to speak. Sir, I don't know how long radio will last. I don't know how many programs will remain. Tomorrow, maybe I will teach my language as a tutor to children. Maybe I will go out into the world and do something for the Telugu language, but I don't know what I will do.
(17:24) But it is clear how much you are based on it, the way you speak. That is definitely true. My mother raised me with a lot of hardship using our mother tongue. My mother had a vision; she always believed I would be a star. And I fulfilled it. Now, the best part is that everyone in my house is a writer.
(17:41) We are a family of artists and writers. My mother is a writer, my grandmother was a writer, my grandfather was a writer—everyone are National Award winners. My uncle is the actor Janardhan Rao Garu. So, everybody has that love for the language. So, I cannot leave the language; where would I go? Where do we go after leaving our mother? Given the emotions you have for your language, I have to ask: there is no doubt that Telugu is disappearing.
(18:05) I don't know if you accept it or not, because Telugu is almost vanishing from textbooks. Go to any rich corporate school now and send your kids there. Telugu is not there. How much I suffer, how much I think about it, and how much pain I feel is personal. But when you say that Telugu has provided your livelihood and that you respect it—as do your parents and forefathers—such a Telugu is disappearing today.
(18:30) How will you revoke that? That might be a separate topic, but it is true that it is disappearing. Unless it exists in the mother tongue, when it’s not in the books to read, how do we keep this language? I mean, there are many people who fought for this language. You could say NT Rama Rao Garu is from a generation we know.
(18:51) Even before that, there were many warriors who fought for it. For those like you who rely on Telugu, how do you feel when the language is disappearing? Actually, what do you think would be good to do? And after it disappears, if we want to explain our culture and traditions, what else is there besides the mother tongue? If not, how can we express such pain in English? " Telugu delalayanna desha matelugu,
(19:24) telugu vallabhunda telugu kanda..." In this era where it is becoming "less," it is our responsibility to do "more." Simple. Right.
No comments:
Post a Comment