Why Successful People Sleep Differently? | Dr. Teja Gangapatnam | Anantra Media
Author Name:Anantra Media
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@anantramedia
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXjE0LrGhbM
Transcript:
(00:06) Find a problem, give a solution. So already I want to take it into greater note. Is it okay for you to come in front of camera past? So previous how you used to face the camera? >> I was never camera conscious. >> So what is about your another initiative sleep science please? >> Sleep science is like uh I I strongly feel my greatest uh thought ever.
(00:47) >> Great. >> Sleep science is the world's first sleep tech ecosystem ever designed. >> Life is always about learning. The next moment this is not me like why particularly interior designing entrepreneur
(01:31) >> was never started as an interior designing company. >> Hiu welcome to Anandra media. >> Thank you. Thanks for the invite. Yeah, actually I have been trying from four months last time we missed it. But anyways, I'm so happy for that. And first question because I was scrolling down to your page and I saw you like as a food blogger and also as a like rider as a doctor now as an entrepreneur.
(02:04) So this overall journey so like different different segments how did you make this happen and particular segment you're doing it high tech stuff. Yeah. So how was your journey everyone is a born entrepreneur. >> You may be doing a job maybe into some business or something. End of the day >> you work on some idea you run through it.
(02:30) The one who solves a problem is an entrepreneur. >> Um, so riding was never a career and it is just a hobby. Got it. >> So the first money I earned was spent on purchasing a super >> bike. But they were just happy. >> Okay. So food blogging it was not food blogging. I used to own a very big restaurant. >> Oh okay.
(03:03) >> Um by that time it was Andra's biggest drive-in. >> Got it. Okay. >> Drive in. I was very much into food. >> I love food. >> So I want to make people taste the cuisine I love. >> Got it. >> So Ambroia drive in. >> Okay. >> So it went well for a couple of years. >> Mhm. due to some road issues and all. Um then it started being a burden.
(03:26) >> Got it. Okay. >> So we are into business never take burden too much because other aspects go the effect of them. >> So then by then high tech stuff was already there and it is successful and by this year >> we'll complete 9 years and we'll enter into the 10th year. It'll I think it'll be a decade soon. >> Got it.
(03:47) after like seeing your videos, watching the videos but after first of all but anyways okay and you're into doctor so I studied medicine >> yeah medicine shar and coming to that profession and also to this entrepreneur journey so what made you to take a decision so leaving the profession aside and starting your career in this business >> I was always into a business mind Mhm.
(04:16) >> Um but never had an idea where to start and but um studies my father asked me you did this work for a while. >> Mhm. >> Then think of it. >> Got it. >> So corporate hospital join >> uh it went well >> was too good. >> I had a good mentor. >> Mhm. >> Initial days it was like hell and mut. >> Got it. because nephology department.
(04:52) >> Okay. >> Almost 3 to four years. >> I was well trained by my mentor. >> Mhm. uh I used to work like morning to evening 7 8:00 emergency and it was so hard but because I used to wait I should impress him Because that's uh that's the real appreciation we get the real time practice appreciation. This actually changes the wiring in our
(05:36) minds boost. So I walked under him. I should establish something. No, no, no. You should be here. He gave me his personal money as a salary again. >> Okay. >> I used to love him, adore him so much. He inspired me a lot. >> I worked under him again. >> Under after an year, I went back and said, [laughter] "God, sir,
(06:22) [laughter] give me a break." M okay take a break >> work on your dream >> uh part time >> got it okay >> then I used to do for a few months time >> complete focus I requested and came out by then out of the good reputation I got my parents fine we understand you can excel in something so work on your own >> got it resources established it sto >> got it. Okay.
(06:56) >> It went well. >> Mhm. Mhm. Like why particularly interior designing and entrepreneur? >> It was never started as an interior designing company. >> Okay. >> Uh my parental group is Himati Group. >> Mhm. >> It's born out of my mother's name. My father established. >> Mhm. >> Um I am 35 now. >> Mhm. >> It's a 35y old company.
(07:18) >> Wow. Nice. uh is to finance. >> Okay. >> Lubricants and engine oils. >> Okay. >> Electronics and communications. >> Mhm. >> Uh food and beverages. >> Got it. Furniture manufactur. Okay. >> By then there was complete change, Amazon. >> So electronic sale became uh difficult. No >> food and beverages used to be M andC companies.
(07:51) So primary sale, secondary sale, end of the day distributors who says incurs >> finance field it was automobile finance. So the own automobile company started providing finance and services. >> Okay. >> So by then that was the time I started somehow I should switch the career. I want some free of thought. I should explore myself. Okay. 5% 10% margin.
(08:35) It used to take a lot of time. No, >> there is a system missing here and let us tag it with a brand. Let us take certifications right. Okay. brand certificely used to arrange.
(09:28) >> Got it. >> So that way I was very lucky. >> Got it. 20,000 salary was there in my pocket. >> Nice. Okay. last Facebook. Okay. Got it. >> So, it took around 6 months to sell the first sofa. Okay. >> I used to have only one employee. >> Got it. Okay. [laughter]
(10:18) Place owned start being creative. There is a deep pain >> which is coming out of curiosity. Then the real you will come out. Got >> it. You'll start finding the paths. We don't same happens with the career also.
(11:05) Exactly. your started selling the richest by then Almost. It's been a decade by so I found that solution. It's simple. No, >> that's how this happened. >> Got it. Yeah. >> So came out of innovative idea >> and that really clicked.
(11:49) >> Exactly. >> Then a lot of customer studio started happening. >> True. Because people started trusting you. Definitely. Exactly. Got it. just change your stage. It is like criticizing mentally. The day I resigned, >> I was so sure I should have an answer. Whenever someone questioned me,
(12:36) I used to smile at them. Very humble. >> Because of goodwill someday go to them and ask for help also. one you'll come and say a good entrepreneur should always tell a story. >> True. >> If you can't tell a story, you cannot sell the product. True. Obviously, >> because end product selling. >> Yeah. >> Exactly. and like with content creation about the gut feeling and also in mind body. So this
(13:24) one how did you int you know see the first point is process pain achievements only randomly some people like the same applies to life also. >> Science has got lot of names. >> The one thing I truly believe is metacognition is it's an everyone's ability. >> Two are my thoughts.
(14:13) So over those thoughts which would be better for this day that will be helpful. So okay there is a term called metacognition. If I say this people will listen to it interesting it will be useful and more I will be more productive why don't spread this knowledge as simple as its things we all
(15:06) That is easy way of marketing ourel >> developing a good PR developing a healthy society in both ways I'm helpful we'll be two faces >> the first thing is um I wanted to give a good name. Mhm. M >> uh some people uh some people found it a bit difficult to spell also and over the course of time >> and moreover they are my my fellow doctors are my first clients
(15:51) good friends business he's a very good businessman and very good social person >> I'm not that social He's already social so I'm fine with that [laughter] part of butverages daily consumable repeat it takes a lot of time toast true these days people are earning well a couple of True. Three to five years. Yeah.
(16:32) But process how will this happen? So these are the questions. Keep running. Mhm. Then uh customized furniture one two sofas I used to bring premium fabrics imported fabrics pure leather framing memory most of the
(17:22) workers started their footfall more and more footfall workers the European Some people excel, some people fail. True. Standards. >> Got it. >> Uh consistency, >> delivery, >> ethics. >> Got it. Basement point of view home in the sense exactly stuff. What actual high-tech stuff means
(18:07) is we make tough products. Got it. So I put my family names together. It's expensive. >> Exactly. True. Okay. >> So everyone comes to me and say very expensive. I used to give a simple answer. Not everyone can afford me anyone. >> It's not about money. >> A poor man can afford me. >> Some random rich guy may not afford me.
(18:52) >> It is different. >> That is my way of answering in a humorous way. [laughter] That's why it's sort of publicity only and I'm grateful for that. Thanks. What a actual high-tech home >> is it's not a great luxury home and Ghani some traditional home and Ganapan a right home >> which gives you health. >> Mhm. >> Good health.
(19:25) >> Got it. >> A healthy sleep. >> Mhm. >> Right emotions >> is a high-tech home. >> Got it. >> It may include technology or not. >> Mhm. >> If these three things are fulfilled >> Mhm. >> this guy will lead a happy life. >> Got it. M >> happy life includes anything it may include technology a good food >> a good family time anything else >> if that home takes care of your health >> good sleep and it is providing you right emotions through it may be light color palette ventilation >> good plumbing that is a high-tech home
(20:01) >> that I call a luxury home >> it may not be rich but definitely it is luxurious >> most of the times videos because according to you there is no particular philosophy it's pure science got okay the exact term >> Mhm. >> circadian lighting >> Mhm. Okay. >> Most of our sleep cycles are disturbed. >> True.
(20:36) That's where I started sleep science play. Uh coming to this circadian lighting our body has a clock stud. >> So early morning should be a bright light. The mid afternoon should be a sharp evening commercial or any software officious but our body doesn't know what sort of
(21:23) light is that >> exactly the same thing happens in the home also so It may be a luxury for whom? >> For the guest who comes and watches it, >> but it is definitely affecting your health. The right point is correcting your home. True. The rest everything happens in the right way. I started implementing in my project lamps that changed.
(22:10) >> Got it. >> Then I control client also. No, this is right. This is wrong. >> You can see the difference. >> Coming to automation part. So automation technology is it necessary? >> So anything uh which is advanced >> in technological part is definitely useful if we use it in a right way. Uh if I'm working in my home rather than using my hands, it's easy for me to use my voice. Got it.
(22:51) Physical stress and power is good. Got it. Mhm. >> Beyond the budget, limited budget, you can create good automation. Obviously we should put some money outach and automation is good person for you to come in front of camera
(23:39) used to do everything. So past so previous how you used to face the camera? >> I was never camera conscious. >> Okay. >> Yeah. And at at some time uh when I was in my medicine first year I used to weigh 165 kes. >> Okay. Okay. >> When I came back to India, my father [laughter] because I was not that conscious. I used to study well >> friends good good atmosphere. I never
(24:28) felt that. Got it. That's good thing. Got it. When my father felt sad, I took it to heart. Got it. Okay. >> Uh I just took some 68 days. Then I lost 40 kg. >> Okay. >> 40 kg. That was the first time. Huh? Okay. my first weight loss. Got it. Facebook then it took a lot of journey. Okay.
(25:15) When I was working in hospital late night, I became so lean. Everyone felt okay. >> My lowest was just 90. Got it. Okay. Okay. After few days I started building muscle. >> Okay. >> That's why I post about workouts also. So how they boost confidence. >> Got it. Then you should definitely work. >> Then whenever I go down I just take a
(26:00) flashback because I lost my weight having ligaments in both my knees. Both all the three ligaments in my knees are okay. Mhm. times. Like how did it happen? [laughter] Obviously got it. That was a bad time. No. >> Get up. Run. You should run. Go run. Okay. And wonders happen when we start believing in ourel.
(26:44) >> Even in the lowest state also >> the greatest person who will put you back is only you. >> Got it. >> Self definitely >> the only person who can bring us back is only us. >> Yeah. >> So you point like do you believe in manifestation? So how did it help you? >> Manifestation. Yes. >> For sure. Yes.
(27:09) I believe and I I teach people who are near to me and okay >> manifestation that's not manifestation. >> This girl should fall for me. >> That's not manifestation. >> I need to find right love. >> True. I need to find a place where I can see I'm proud of myself. Okay, I need to own a company. >> I need to run employees. I should drive this car.
(27:48) List it out clearly right and you should work for it. It doesn't work. Manifestation is a accumulation of all these things. >> True. >> So the end result is what you manifested. >> Got it. >> Strong desire manifestation. >> It's nothing wonder or any secret mantra. >> Got it. >> You may manifest. >> But what is your idea about God? >> True. Mhm.
(28:21) >> When you know that you can see him. >> Got it. And in the spiritual involve everything comes maybe >> everything even the spiritual leaders also talk about manifestation. >> Mhm. Okay. >> Yeah. They do. They do >> in a different way. >> True. >> They don't name it in that way but they do. >> Got it. >> Who why people go to spiritual to find peace.
(28:41) >> True. >> You can sit at home and manifest peace. >> They can also teach the same. You can go sit at home chant some mantra. >> You'll have peace. M >> you'll have peace because you are actually praying for peace. >> So you are willing that your mind rewires in a way of mind that is manifestation as simple. So what is that one line from morning to night you do in a day.
(29:18) Okay. Max then I'm a loner mostly >> but good friend circle very good. >> Mhm. >> Uh productive. Got it. >> If we party we party hard. If we gossip we gossip hard. >> Gossip in the sense not negativity. >> We crack jokes on each other. >> Got it. >> We make fun out of it. We'll have a good time. >> Mhm. >> In that way it was good.
(29:47) Then later I realized if we get bored of our life I sit and write then >> no you should develop this circle >> business graph then when I get bored I write books and I publish to international novels also writings mind what is Indian mythology People laugh at me sometimes. Closest people. [laughter] Exactly. That's all. If it is working out for me,
(30:31) it's fine. I follow it. Whatever I talk, I talk practical and rational aspects only. reality that is working out and if it helps your mind let us take it. Got it. Okay. >> So, anything about your books like what are the names of your books? >> I started it like a universe. >> Uh the first book was divine. >> Mhm.
(31:06) And because the world what if the Alexander reborns again and how the world settles for it technology adventures secret how come he's reborn again reincarnation science who I actually mixed fiction >> and mythology one of a kind journal. >> The second one was like uh the name is blood moon prophecy.
(31:49) >> Mhm. >> So the starting episode is uh it is uh Rama and Rahana's war where Rama kills Rahana. Mhm. They all escape in a fleet. In this Ira book of knowledge. >> So this what book this book can do and it can bring back the life. Okay. Got it. The most creation aspects
(32:44) will put a curse on them forever. You will be darken. So they'll fear. They will hide it in fourth dimension. That is the blood moon prophecy. [laughter] [gasps] So third book I'm writing is layered. >> Okay. Nice. >> Layer is a unique concept. >> Mhm. >> So some guy some random guy >> I named it in book as the itself.
(33:16) >> Okay. >> He randomly gets hit by cosmic energy. >> So [clears throat] he started seeing what the true world is. Mhm. [clears throat] >> What we see is just one layer politicians and governmenties and secrets and each layer. Whatever we are fed system aspect
(34:11) got it randomly get this why why is this happening like why is space not open to everyone Got it. But everyone's doubting. The third book I'm writing is lay. Got it. >> And I reveal very less. >> It'll be very complicated one. >> For your fourth book, I have one suggestion. So once I so I just want you to sgest to write about this book and a part of this was discussed in the first book.
(34:53) >> Mhm. Okay. >> Alexander leaves his body. Got it. >> And his soul will be bering but this is interesting. >> Got it. If we put a strong loop over it, we can generate a good story >> because we'll be listening many stories but we'll be not knowing it. >> Believe me, storytelling will be a good career in coming days.
(35:18) >> True storytelling will be but we should find interesting ways to tell a story. >> So till now we had a discussion we were having a discussion about both the science and also the god here. So what science. So what's your point on it? Because you're telling us both the ways you're telling about the god and everything.
(35:43) So whatever you're telling us is science. So sleep technology whatever you're trying trying to tell us. So what is that one thin layer between both of them? >> I'm not that old enough to detail discuss because True but based on your knowledge >> you can say my how I perceive things >> this is completely restricted to own my mind I'm not opinionated on this >> if there is any wrong subject to correction >> I don't see a difference between science and god >> both are same >> some guy may wake up early in the morning and he do his rituals and puja
(36:27) >> some guy who works as a rocket scientist or a weapons manufacturer or some something related to technology. >> He wakes up and he's so passionate to create this. So this may be for the welfare of the society. >> Both are performing the duties. He's helping the human in his way. He's helping his family or his own mind or the society in his own way.
(36:54) >> Spirituality is different. >> Spirituality offers you peace. It makes you realize what is truth. >> It gives a space in your mind. Clutter thoughts, disturbing thoughts. >> Blind belief system. >> We follow some rituals, you get fine. clash when they don't understand the concept of God. If God is really there. Mhm.
(37:32) >> 7 billion people. >> True. >> And each mind has >> 100 billion thoughts, possibilities. True. Who is there to observe all this? >> He gave us the free will. True. >> So the best thing we can do is live happily. >> Do not hurt others. >> If it is possible and you are creative enough, create a good society. >> So that our offsprings can live in a better society.
(38:12) >> True. >> Humans are born only to eat, sleep, reproduce. Mhm. >> This can be done in more creative ways. Got it. But end of the day, you see it in a greater picture. Everyone is doing the same thing. >> Everyone is living the same life. >> True. >> They're eating, sleeping, reproducing. >> True. >> Someone is being greater productive, someone is being less productive, and someone is being a criminal.
(38:51) Life is always about learning. The next moment true life is nothing but accumulative of the actions we do. True. So what I realized is okayision >> because if there is no vision you're randomly working like a robot there is no purpose for your life
(39:38) better possible ways So >> address everyone respectfully, peacefully with intention. >> When we show our intention through our eyes, >> we can get the job done easily. >> Life simple accumulative of our
(40:23) thoughts. >> True. So we assurel to generate a good life. I'll be a peaceful guy that is accumulative of his life. >> True. >> So everything is here. >> So let us take example of your life only. So there is a thin line. Dr. This is not me because of the day some guy who is lifting
(41:21) labor daily labor. Okay. So, custom is not directly related to money here. True. >> We should put up some mind. True situational benefits. If I'm present in Mumbai and would have done the same work, I would have been in a different zone. >> Maybe I'm in a different zone. Got it. >> I can't compare that. >> True.
(42:02) So doctor by profession is also very good returns because people are earning large confusion state of mind. So how did you overcome it? And also state of mind how they need to choose the proper decision. >> The first point never an employee mind. >> Got it. >> Be it a 10 lakh salary also I cannot work under. >> Got it.
(42:30) >> That is mindset. >> That is mindset. >> Mindset is different. Attitude is different. Got it. >> If every day I'm getting that conflict of thought again and again, >> my mind is asking me to choose something else to overcome this. >> Money is a side effect. >> Major tasks. >> Got it. Then I wanted to have this life.
(43:33) when we hire a lot of employees paying salary will be first priority You see a lot of different clients, different personalities. True. That's how you grow. Okay. Got it. Because when you are growing
(44:26) >> maybe economically or content number we should put up some rules on that. >> True. >> That's where company will be consistent in progress. Got it. >> Company is a reflection of boss mindset. I said my mindset I can't work >> in that way. >> Got it. Huh? >> I can work like hell >> because it is my baby. >> True.
(45:04) >> I should nurture it. I should make it big like how do you manage your team? >> Workers, carpenters, employees. >> Yeah. First day it was a single employee in Japan >> directly indirectly hundreds of employees big task he manages electronics store he also looks after major electronic companies distrib Okay.
(45:38) Few districts, they'll take care of that. >> Mhm. Uh right. All of a sudden they get out of the company by themselves. Got it. Definitely true.
(46:27) Exactly. M you should never play mind game. True. True. When you do that, this will happen automatically. Exactly. Simple terms. True. concept is obviously >> how we address is different. So already
(47:24) I want to take it into greater note. >> Got it. Like all the major cities major cities of design institutes got >> they do works they do projects also and freshly studies finishes architects designers we'll hire them every project should be delivered by a designer >> with perfect supervision perfect architect and financial funding.
(48:14) I should help people establish this high tech design institutes >> can take the designing to next level through helping the entrepreneurs >> also the people >> to get right products delivered five how well and how good looking that house would be So got it way and as you know high text of designers cave it has cleared a lot of problems the community tribe established and it is helping around more than 600
(49:00) design entrepreneurs. >> So it is making life easy for all the people who are in this design people design indry in hydro hydroad. So [clears throat] goodact people are here who can help me somehow by God's grace got it this is happening any entrepreneur can enter this ideology but they can also achieve >> true years of business has limited that time and created a good path of anyone's point of view entrepreneur
(49:48) simple answer >> find a problem give a solution money will be side effect every entrepreneur created the same thing is good doing welligital platforms same got it find that problem solution create it is done >> but recent times like businessreneurs because there is a gap between a businessman and also an entrepreneur >> an entrepreneur actually builds a new
(50:33) idea >> age traditions. True. Exactly. And he'll work for it. That is the difference between entrepreneur and a businessman. Mhm. >> Both will earn profits.
(51:16) >> True. Entrepreneur. But businessman will be safe. True. Set of rules. M >> but entrepreneurship you should have an entrepreneur mind >> because the next generation is being built by entrepreneurs. >> Yes. >> Without entrepreneur there will be no advancement. >> True. >> Steve Jobs was an entrepreneur. >> He's an innovator and entrepreneur.
(51:55) >> True. Without him no apple once entrepreneur build something then traditional business follow that culture and advanced are actually very Mhm. >> Actually stopped going to pups millennials. Mhm. >> Uh they actually started doing good workouts, protein food, conscious eating.
(52:38) >> True. >> Uh the thought process is also different. everything they do. True. >> So advancement mindset already that grows into a good tree. See I think uh true thought process exactly in this way
(53:28) because they are working hard. Got it. >> Simple solutions. >> See, let's see where they go. >> So, what is about your another initiative? Sleep science. >> Sleep science. Uh we are R&D is working on it. >> Okay. >> MVP stage. >> Mhm. Uh, sleep science is like uh I I strongly feel my greatest uh thought ever. >> Great.
(54:04) >> Sleep science is the world's first sleep tech ecosystem ever designed. >> Nice. It >> has got the basic sleep mask, night, >> blankets. Got it. mattress. Okay. Mhm. Organic compounds. Got it. Wardrobe. Got it.
(54:48) Night creams. Each body's metabolism and rhythms are different. temperature regulators. Got it. Okay. Inter with your sleep cycle and air conditioning. >> Magnesium, elenin, valyan roots, e supplements. >> Okay. >> And our ultimate goal is I'm starting with this. >> Mhm. >> In the 10th year, sleep resorts.
(55:32) >> Got it. Because as per my assessment within 5 years sleep will be a greatest luxury everyone can afford. >> True. >> And just people will take a holiday 15 days one month holiday to go and rest well. Got it. And sleep and we are creating psychiatrist psychologist. and doctors who actually talk and deal with sleep >> seminars, consultations, counselings.
(56:12) >> Got it. >> Subscriptions creating something. It is in a starting phase only but is the world's first design sleep ecosystem. >> Mhm. and first I registered the ide. It's all depending on the how well the society want to sleep and true. True. Because sleep is the biggest asset. Yeah. True. [laughter] Biggest asset.
(56:47) >> Exactly. when I first asked uh random 100 people crowd low when I asked who are having sleep issues and 50 people rose their hands >> true >> then I felt >> market has a huge gap >> and I'm going to fill it >> got it >> overconidence yeah we should there maybe more companies also coming again I have seen ring I got this idea on years back.
(57:19) >> Got it. >> But how can I design it? I need a lot of team funds >> somewhere we should build it then. So when I got the right time I started working on it and it's going >> soon we'll launch all the products. >> Got it. So like yeah everything we comes out of the pain true when I was doing workouts huge workout I used to take caffeine >> okay >> don't name the drinks 930
(58:08) 430 And again for a few days over the course of time I understood something is building up inside gradually because I never had sleep issues. Let's explore sleep. I don't want to take this sleep pill. No, no, no. I tried that also but
(58:58) alcohol sleep will be reduced. Got it. Okay. Body healing. Got it. Mhm. True. Mhm. That should not happen. Got it. So the right sleep is a greater science. True. >> That's where I felt this should be done in a right way. Then I started exploring products worked on it. family kitchen kitchen. It's working.
(59:56) Oh, nice. Obviously, they can't damage their skin. True. >> Exactly. When it was working out very well, then I gave it as a testing sample >> to a third person. >> Got it. Okay. Two said it's working out. Just trial. >> Try got it. Fine. Thank you. This idea discuss people will show their interest. It takes time also.
(1:00:39) Okay. But you don't see my intention is not that my intentions are pure [laughter] the way he should be addressed. Got it. Okay. Because multiple things will be running in mindc. >> So they follow these sort of techniques
(1:01:31) >> everyone. >> True. M >> in different forms with different names. >> That's so their productive side is coming out. >> They're handling it very easily. >> Both are same people, >> same height, same voice commanding people but he's clear on how he want the people to be organized. That is the difference. Got cuz he knew the technique and he >> Thank you so much.
(1:02:03) >> Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment