The Truth About SURGERIES, FILLERS, ANTI-AGEING, Sunscreen & Hair Growth! || Telugu Podcast | Ep #10
Author Name:Yint Money
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@yintmoney
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfoZ8odXyc
Title: The Truth About SURGERIES, FILLERS, ANTI-AGEING, Sunscreen & Hair Growth! || Telugu Podcast | Ep #10
Author Name: Yint Money
Description: 🔌 Tech & Gadgets → https://link.amazon/B0f86NhJD
👗 Fashion & Beauty → https://link.amazon/B08IBPPAC
🏠 Home Essentials → https://link.amazon/B04lZvVLC
🧸 Toys & Kids → https://link.amazon/B07ieFg3w In this informative podcast with renowned dermatologist Dr. Deepthi, we dive into a wide range of topics related to skin health, aging, and hair care. From understanding the basics of skincare routines to advanced treatments, Dr. Deepthi shares valuable insights on how to take care of your skin and hair.
Dr. Deepthi provides expert advice on skincare essentials, anti-ageing treatments, and effective hair care solutions. Whether you're struggling with skin pigmentation, premature aging, or hair fall, this podcast offers practical tips and guidance to help you look and feel your best. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more expert skincare and wellness advice!
Guest: Dr Deepthi Atmakuri (Dermatologist)
/ dr.deepthiatmakuri
Host: Anusha Pilla
/ anusha_pilla
Timestamps :
00:00 - Promo
01:31 - Introduction
03:51 - The Connection Between Skin and Health
05:39 - Difference Between Dermatology and Cosmetology
06:52 - Why Dermatology is in Demand Today
09:33 - Early Ageing and Premature Grey Hair
12:24 - The Importance of Sunscreen & Retinol Use
14:32 - Anti-Ageing Treatments
17:32 - The Role of Diet in Anti-Ageing
19:47 - Does Sweating Contribute to Detoxification?
20:39 - Basic Skincare Routine for Office-Goers
25:31 - How Much SPF is Needed? Does Sunscreen Really Work?
27:00 - Should You Apply Moisturizer Before Sunscreen?
27:25 - Understanding Dry Skin vs Oily Skin
29:23 - Hair Fall at a Young Age
35:22 - Do Supplements Help with Hair Growth?
38:10 - Hair Transplants and PRP Treatments
42:55 - Facial Hair Growth in Women Due to PCOD
48:44 - Addressing Pigmentation on the Neck
52:45 - Botox, Fillers, and Cosmetic Surgeries
55:41 - Bryan Johnson's Approach to Anti-Ageing
59:08 - Case Study: Two Girls
1:02:55 - Skin and Hair Issues Men Face
1:04:01 - Stretch Marks
1:06:17 - Final Thoughts
Direction & Supervision: Akarsh Ponnala
Executive Producer: Anil Prattipati
Editor : Arun
Publicity Designer : Rajesh
DOPs : Suraj, Harsha
#AntiAgeingTips #DermatologySecrets #HairGrowthSolutions #podcast #womeninbusiness
Transcript:
(00:00) dermatologist Only Skin hair nails Aesthetics ha Transat and all of these things are getting this done suggestable be honest they are suggestable not everyone has thin lips that's why said are good when I'm doing anaging treatments is definitely reflection of
(00:47) the internal health times you are more protected on an average hair volume there is something called insulin resistance so [Music] amount you have to be very consistent or very lucky with your genetics what is more suggestible for which category of people PRP in transplant PRP GFC Kandi QR Kandi all these are pretty safe but all are done and dealt with blood so you we have to go to the right place hi guys
(01:33) this is Anusha welcome to in money episode we have Dr DTI with us I'm dermatologist episode DTI welcome to the show thank you so much for coming over hi anha I'm than happy to be here yeah I want to help all your viewers yeah we can clear all of them know that like you have a clinic
(02:31) right now treat introduction so MBS and postgraduation Ru and my postgraduation is from Ramaya Medical College Bangalore so I moved to Hyderabad and I worked with two three corporate setups I started my Skin Clinic recent three to four years start and I sit full 11 Only Skin hair nails Aesthetics SP hair transplantation dermat so I'll handle on a day-to-day basis very nice oh hair transplant
(03:31) hair nails even sexually transmed infections hair transplant part of our okay I guess it'll be very very helpful so skin and health are corated my mom is also like a doctor phist so natural remedies skin is a reflection of your health is definitely reflection of the
(04:25) internal health for example hormonal IMB so or any other hormonal IMB and in some other issues like you know or anything liver disase Auto present so skin is definitely a reflection of internal health it's so
(05:23) huge fever one week 10 days so it's all related to internal health for sure and skin is the largest organ of the body so got it so dermatologist what is the difference to like a cosmetologist so Dermatology is an original term given by Indian medical Council cosmologist term okay it's all derived from West sort of dermatologist certain procedures basically skin diseases something for skin Rejuvenation ory
(06:20) aths dermatology people can practice Aesthetics also but there is no degree called cosmetologist and uh all the doctors together are actually like you know trying to fight against to prevent complications because only in so we don't want to deal we are actually not putting as cosmologist okay Once Upon a Time 10 20 years back dermatologist fa
(07:05) treat I feel like that percentage has increased because people really really care about how they look yeah because on a daily basis patients what is the underlying reason uh why why do people want to aesthetically look good I know that it's a little away from but because you interact with a lot of people I'm curious self awareness everything is available here
(07:57) they aware so uned has laser reduction and affil [Applause] okay one is that self awareness that okay we want to look presentable second thing okay we those are the two common reasons I see third um people who want to enter movie
(08:45) industry or something or like know they want to do modeling or influencers and all Pitch Perfect yeah on screen anyone who wants to be on screen so but I would say first two reason re are main self aess they want to treat it which is absolutely fine the second thing is that is little pricky for us also because we want everyone to be confident you can get it done there is there are a lot of options treat
(09:40) I feel like my mom I think got her white hair like when she was like late 30s I think late 20 all of that is happening Did You observe that pattern or Trend yeah there's a lot of shift in the trend 16 17 year old full hair almost they look old so they'll feel definitely awkward and like you know less uh in confidence aging there is that definitive shift there are a lot of reasons the amount of processed food the lifestyle what we have so but amount of processed food
(10:30) habits that's also there like how many people are very active like you know not sedentary sort of most of the IT people will have sedentary lifestyle so like weekly four times you have to work out at least 45 minutes brisk walking is something again like it's not workout brisk walking so they need active work you can do generally like by yourself everything is available so you have to focus on your health also index pollution there's a lot of global warming also going on and pollution pollution is like very strong
(11:17) I think Hyderabad still okay soon we are getting there so our traffic is also increasing our pollution is increasing so okay I [Applause] think I think fair and is very fond of fair and Lely and some powder sort of it take so fever we antibiotics okay 10 days
(12:03) it'll reduce but skin is not like that unfortunately a load of and anti-aging because I do a lot of anti-aging procedures so when I see okay expectation because they'll think okay Chase but it's a slow process okay it's a very slow process so antiaging two things aging skin aging we use a lot of products and somebody like me genuinely but I also started using sunscreen since two years because somebody came and told me that
(12:49) sunscreen your skin aging will go down so these are basic this thing treatments yeah so sunscreen is the first [Music] step amount of changein and body is going through after so much awareness every doctor
(13:37) Instagram they keep talking sunscreen sunscreen still there are lot of people in India so message so again from my side I'm now retinol is definitely hyped up so retinol is not for everyone that's for sure and anti-aging definitely it's a great formulation but that's where the role of a dermatologist will work okay also still there are lot of companies
(14:21) now formulations of application change still I would say sunscreen first active some more the other active so one of the activ is retinol Mir something we can include now treatments there are two types I will categorize injections injections included okay personally I like which doesn't have much of injections it slowly gives you the result but longterm I ask my clients to invest in something which is long term okay because I'm seeing lot of trend happening um I'm not against injections
(15:07) I do injections also but very subtle I like subtle enhancements okay we'll do it but I love something which doesn't have injections because I see a collagen boost skin low tightening effect and all it's amazing actually but Qui okay so these are two broad categories important injection that is micro needling radio frequency that's amazing even for the face neck so it's an ultrasound based device
(15:53) it's amazing like after one month like after you will feel okay but difference that's what my clients also say like okay what is the difference they felt so three four years back it looks like that okay radi frequency [Music] lasers even they are really good okay skin type we categorize and do anti-aging injectable the most popular like you know both fillers skin boosters okay so injection I have a lot of people who want which doesn't have
(16:46) injections so I do very include something else will stop it there because I want my clients to be Fort you know I don't want pillow pillow yeah we don't want pillow faces honestly yeah more expensive injection laser see um expensive again it's different because I would say more or less thex okay and what is the ratio of
(17:43) reversibility good positive can see differ all that really really long term so um it's longterm when you include diet changes then I would say it's much better and much faster than longterm but unfortunately uh we are unable to achieve the dietary goals okay as doctors goals we are unable to reach we are counseling the clients the amount of food like night shifts oravel and I have seen one or two people like you know podcast in the west actually there is something called
(18:27) anti-aging diet so in India to follow that it's difficult you have to be focused about [Music] iten yeah french fries and like you know we love rice so all these will trigger our CS bad fa no uh I wouldn't say carbs are bad limited carbs because need for that brain functioning yeah carbs are the only thing which will make your brain function and run so I wouldn't say they're bad but there's a way to eat you have to qu the carbs so like or direct
(19:13) insulin you have to eat initially like know or salad or something and then move on to the cars yeah us for like sugars and cars you feel okay comfortable you have to eat in so that like you know only R you have to choose something [Music] else but I heard while you're working out you sweat yes sweating detoxification SK
(20:01) what is your take on this so sweating is there are certain hormones and like you know neurotransmitters and All released on a day-to-day basis people will sweat here and there but it's healthy to work out on a regular basis because s it's not like we have to bath every day to keep the skin clean also so only generally skin has that self cleaning action face wash also like even if you can't really take a like again these are
(20:47) all social media so please feel free to correct me face wash three saws on a daily basis for somebody how can I take care of my skin and easy things not difficult things like di yeah easy things yeah I think but again for our audience I want to say again so basic faceh two times of then three times will make some sense
(21:34) okay so faceh it's not doing the job you take at least this much amount of sunscreen two three fing so one finger at least the other way of doing it is one fing okay that's one way okay start with one finger amount of like sunscreen ideally four to six repeat so 90000 you can repeat okay inen
(22:26) compc 1:00 just compact like you can just dust it so that at least it will give you some amount of protection okay 4:00 9 12 to1 3 to four three applications I think it's difficult with sunscreen and others one to two
(23:20) application least one suncreen application be happy IND screen application outdoor two to three based on your comfort once at least please apply even and then lactic acid glycolic acid very popular again on Instagram salicylic acid like so different so this is a simple routine
(24:04) morning face wash sunscreen evening face washer this is not difficult especially because everyone is in front of oh yeah that is also there yeah sof dark circles so but this is simplest routine this is minimum in we should do for ourselves we should yeah would we uh now most of the people are yeah especially the reals have made people think okay fine like you know we'll apply now I think this trend is for sure there people want to take care of
(24:48) themselves yes aesthetically I think maybe for wrong reasons but a lot of people are doing it for the right reasons yes whoever is ch workout okay fine 45 minutes shab they say like no we are already tired sort of but skincare routine is easy same thing happens with hairall it takes one minute one minute to apply Maxim five minutes in a day consisten again we have to do so many other things procedures hair I have a lot of questions
(25:33) there 30f 50 definitely okay think so it's not like you know 40 SPF it's 40 what do you say 100 SPF 100% protection it's not percentage Rel times you're more protected so it's not like 40% 100f full protection no any sunscreen will work for three to four hours
(26:17) because suncreen sunscreens they absorb and nullify it so usually chemical sunscreen physical sunscreen but yeah all of them in the same basis so a sunscreen p 40 SPF is better because minimum protection because 40 to 50 is good enough it's the same story again so reapplication is definitely important but someone who is totally in indoors okay sunre no direct
(27:10) sunscreen okay it's a same result protection wise okay I think one of food habits Oily to combination okay because that's basically like you know Indian diet because we have lot of deep fried foods and like you know nice chips and like you know B food like you know hot chips I see in my practice at least
(28:16) combination okay but oh okay same thing with women also as age 40 cannot produce because of
(29:16) theu that's all is so as Skin type will change okay so now volume I think on on an average volume ha volume yeah I think because of the testone it's not like you know 30 4050 so it's a combined of the genetics
(30:02) okay along with the lifestyle also so hair to be very honest we find out the reason very very thin [Music] hair everything is important there something called insulin resistance so I think three four years back we also did not think much but before also like Anda Hyderabad is a capital for insulin resistance or diabetes so amount of insulin so you have to be in very
(30:51) consistent or very lucky with your genetics I see like actually like that's good I'm happy for them that is still acceptable I would say just do not waste time take a consultation and see vamin because chicken2 is very low like I have reports yeah B12 is very low 100 90 that to proper nonvegetarians notari it's decent they can
(31:40) maintain B2 deficiency change D3 they're very deficient D3 is one of the reasons why skin immunity will be good so D3 they'll have other issues also okay and iron so deficien even in the books they say women because every month C they lose but men I'm seeing more iron deficiency these or equal to women so deficiency we will you with the8 months 12 months by then you might
(32:26) lose hair or you might lose more hair which is not good so yeah vitamins we need to check second thing issues they do good we take it in advanced Direction got it hormones post Deni typhoid covid or fever or anything pregnancy I mean
(33:14) delivery we can recover very well really yes itand Dand dandu I think it's simple of we give some other lotions and all but is something like sweat multiple things but it's not harmful just use a good cleansing shampoo or a good an of shampoo so I keep telling my clients Dand they can manage themselves but
(34:01) other reasons hair typically like you know hormonal difficult because thy try to control so for example if I don't give anything if they have 50 to 100 stands per day if I give something 20 to 30 I think that is still okay okay because stress hairall hairall stress that's a loop so that's where we need to cut down on something so we give something that's not practical so someone like no so hormonal is becoming tricky on a day-to-day basis consultations because for example young people when
(34:47) they come and I tell them like you I have to start your own hormonal have to send them to endocrinologist because prolac testosterone I send them to endocrinologist definitely a burden and it's just a pill burden but someone who is motivated will do it but hormonal hair is tricky longth but still 30 to 40% they'll see the change okay B12 D3 and then
(35:33) so uh one two years back pre my was extremely low but my hemoglobin was pretty like 11 12 I don't know how they're correlated supplements I got them to a certain level but they keep falling so supplements is it good is it bad What what is the difference that you usually see so for example if I higher level0 lower level will be around 10 so 10 to 0ine is low 40
(36:28) so 10 or or six or whatever exactly so it's not happening quickly but hair is happening par so I need to give supplements and these are all basic supplements I don't think so it's harmful or anything but then there is an issue for women seconding umut gut worms yeah so
(37:21) soing also okay so it's always better deing it'll be better result and second thing you see little consistency the diet is deficient or what we are eating is not healthy enough or it doesn't have gut bacter important it should be good so we need to look into other things also absorption IR absorption hair so hair loss hormonal changesat transpl transpl yeah so what
(38:20) is more suggestable for which category of people CHP knowledge sh I think that will help a lot of people for both men and women so see hairall root cause after seeing the root cause and after checking your scalp Che wait for two months serums used CH if it is in the initial stage okay you can think about the procedure but a procedure only after checking the scan we can tell you okay but higher we start on medication and like you know procedures we start okay last will be
(39:04) hair transplant you have to go to the right okay although proced GFC Q Kani all these are pretty safe okay but all are done and dealt with blood so you have to go to the right place so by m it's life threatening that's why you have to go to the right place like there are certain things we add
(39:51) some extra things and also patient it's all dispos we don't reuse in so if those basic protocol which any doctor will know follow I think that should be fine it's not harmful or anything okay mild headache for some people and from that more or less it's pretty safe hair transplant again yeah you have to go to a qualified doctor already and so that any emergency they should be handling because it's it's a minor surgery but still it's a surgery patient anxiety F on table anything can happen
(40:36) so you have to go to a properly equipped place okay team of doors okay okay if it is done rightly yes it has amazing results so when you see the results you'll be like surprised but having said that hair procedures are good safety wise okay but every that's a question so we have to take the history that's why consult minimum half an hour hair transplant 100% ha transpl solution like if
(41:24) whatever stage that you suggested at the end 90% yes so I take it from beard or body so result Wise It's little lesser that's one scenario second thing people who have certain infections like HBS AG positive Kani or like you know some blood issues or like disorders and cardiac
(42:11) issues we can't give them that full result okay because of the safety issues and all because okay and third thing is rejection but this is very very rare so it happens very rarely I think yeah one or two people like you have heard that's because bad quality of so your te will get rejected okay okay so hair in a major problem
(43:00) is your facial hair especially with women PC issues and I think it's very rampant a lot of us have PC issues faci think body hair removal is something again we see so faci treat I know a lot of people might be visiting can you explain about this so facial hair horer most of the people will have it so
(43:46) beard and the second thing or blood test okay as I told it can be mild increase in testosterone or it can be insulin resistance or prolactin changes we have some termism lastly Rel and all they have little more thicker coarser hair okay most commonly simplest solution is laser hair reduction if you don't want full body at
(44:32) least our areas change but normal full based on the thick okay gross hormonal imbalance then hormonal medication either an endocrinologist or we will start and along with that laser Cham this is only to cut down on the number of sessions but okay it's painless very safe it's very painful so those lasers are still there but most of the lasers
(45:18) are very Advanced like what we have and all very Advanced and very quick also 3 to five hours full body lasu so only okay to the rest of the compared areas sorry to interrup pregnancy bar lactation menopause situations there's always a chance only because hormonal changes progesterone and uh these days a lot of people who are doing IVF treatments hormonal okay okay otherwise entire body is
(46:07) actually a permanent change or permanent uh reduction we can say that's a right term so 100 to 95% okay okay so like said laser treatment go to everybody knows and everybody's getting it done what are those things that they need to consider before choosing the right laser treatment for their facial hair so um minimum any laser will be 30 to 40
(46:54) lakhs okay that's why uh it's expensive expensive yeah two scenarios machine is wrong second thing parameters and all the second thing is that's not the end of the story even okay so evaluation is important first time at least
(47:42) second important so only the right person will tell you okay any abnormality you'll have a Baseline and then you can progress okay so first Di treat final treatment is Las reduction only there's no other go but any sessions and okay again lifestyle and like you know weight reduction weight reduction is very very very important manag so cortisol is again a stress hormone the more your stress it's released more and then acne unwanted hair cortisol
(48:28) management we refer to endocrinologist unfortunately we can't do okay but blood T then we refer them to the endocrinologist and we tell listen cortisol prolactin testost deranged you have to start on something I think and one more thing is weight reduction important especially neck working basic answer that I heard from somebody who a doctor is also that insulin res pigmentation I think underarm
(49:15) pigmentation is one more thing what is the correlation and like how can we overcome that pigmentation common term pigmentation ands specifically and even the private areas so insulin resistance it will trigger skin cells it is not color okay so is not color it's thickness layer by layer layer by single you see what is there behind you
(50:01) can't see it's like slightly L very very common okay diet simple comp and the timings are also important follow so what happens is body insulin every cell is not recognizing it to keep it very simple still it is not recognizing so insulin is not recognized and more insulin is being produced and sensitive areas like these areas skin is responding and you getting like you know more thickness to keep it like very simple so respond we calculate something
(50:48) called home to check most of the places they don't do it but home is very important borderline I War them border line you leave it like that it will continue so you have to start correcting it okay so actually once not okay so in my entire like you know nine years of practice with every six months he just comes for follow
(51:34) upes I did not do any procedure but so much athesis has come down like I get very happy to see him okay I want to see the change because he's very particular the moment I counseled but of every day 20 25 people but in the N9 years I saw only one person who is very particular hair respond the skin color better than in the even neck pigmentation actually like almost 70% at least he comes to me and I also be like very happy okay fine that's great actually I take sequential pictures to show and like you know now
(52:11) he's a lot better just curious I think 32 31 nice so pigmentation necking for example let's say person X dietary restrictions and prop he or she has taken care of two to three months a good change six months so people who are watching six months of good di can change a lot of things in how you look a lot of people mov fillers and all of these things common people who are not really
(52:57) on cameras also are getting this done are these suggestable are they really good be honest they are they are suggest faceap okay it's not like you know only I want to look like some for example I can take Hollywood names I I want to look like KY MC are you upset with something question not everyone has thin lips do certain procedures okay so
(53:43) different reasons okay that is surgical but I'm saying so there are lot of medical reasons I think to summarize what you said a lot of people get this done not to look good but not to look bad yes yeah also for example my father he 60 plus so bony face very bony I have to do something for him he's very limited with his food he wants to maintain his weight okay
(54:29) so vegetarian food you not put on mule or something so for him sometimes I have toct not to make him look like someone else look little healthy that's all so various reasons that's why I said Botox and fillers are good I enjoy doing them I do them in my practice also but all these things are also interchangeable with plastic surgery plastic surgery non surgical okay which can be done in a clinic setup and
(55:13) intrusive method yeah in invasive plastic surgery is like face face lift necklift and all that okay okay uh so plastic Sur is done by a surgeon in a OT setup so he went and a change so we do it and then they can go back and then carry on with their regular life work yeah do you follow this guy called Brian Johnson no so he's an influencer okay he's from West only not not uh anywhere from here but I feel like I heard his name but I'm not remembering an aging
(55:58) experimenting on himself how to not die his concept how to not heard that yes so he does research about multiple things and people who are interested in all of this can also look up he's experimenting on everything fulltime job is that like to experiment on himself podc I saw and there is one more guy who doesn't eat anything he just takes supplements for everything I heard his also supplements 32 tablets and that to actually my clients are really good they educate me every day it's a learning process so one of my clients
(56:42) told like do I'm like then when I saw I found it actually interesting you know his name no I actually forgot I'll check it out so 32 supplements per day he takes and all his reports everything is normal he doesn't eat maximum like once in a week little bit so he relies only on supplements so extreme this guy is Other Extreme but I think uh the anti-aging diet he's talking about is only nuts and pulses and uh uh only vegetarian I have seen there is no nonvegetarian thing in that actually only vegetarian so for example
(57:16) like you see um draa and uh kmas that's how aging so when we compare also and uh thin faces m will shrink they'll become like that km so that the moment like you know there are some experiments which were done become like round and nice even with cherry tomato you inject it becomes like Fuller when I'm doing anti-aging treatments okay so that's where there's a subtle line you should know
(58:02) like anaging treatment just because not and like know huge sort of yeah but thin faces are actually little easy I feel because you can inject you can do energy based devices it's still good but aging happens like you know like do the injections and all that it's a very complex thing actually aging is very complex thing there's no one single answer if you want to look good you want
(58:48) to build your own confidence please go where it could be skin or it could be otherwise also so there are two examples both are very young girls orok I think very uh sweet 18 19 year old girl pment so almost like to months suddenly yesterday when I opened the in I saw very long text okay I was surprised almost like
(59:37) you know 10:00 she messaged me very long message uh that's the first time she actually expressed I think after like you know three sessions sessions once in two months frequent very different lpp that kind of pigmentation so she sent me a long message saying like become at least % better because people are like know talking about me second like that so for the first time when she said that I felt so bad and uh
(1:00:25) I just messaged her saying like you know to push her confidence level I'm like it's okay but I don't want you to be upset just for that on the other hand there is one more girl she is say 23 24 same so AO play Kelly some BB glow some treatment she got it done which reacted in a bad way and caused lpp because skin typ is very unpredictable so you do something especially experimental things like BB glow some CC glow whatever you are putting some pigment in the face just to look even tone never do that actually Dan RSE like full dark she
(1:01:04) became I did two sessions after that she said I said she's like I said but in the first place this happened because of the BB glow thing so I made her understand I said at the same time she's worried about the color it's a contrast so which is very evident but she's like so one is experimental treatment which failed and then like you know when
(1:01:48) we started actual treatment it's a slow process so in the meanwhile she lost hope or confidence or something the other girl like she's messaging long message so it's it's sad actually both the things are like you know sad for me my are tired so from her for her benefit I have to think and second thing monly every two months the same result she'll get so I had to think that thing
(1:02:34) also and I counseled her and I told her I think she's coming this week because that's what today I got information M that's what eight months Gap last she came in Fe so yeah almost 10 months Gap so people are actually facing a lot of yeah skin issues men women a lot of my friends again all of these things men are also facing men are also facing a different problem that's a like a complex
(1:03:30) so most of the people come to me like one two years before the marriage funniest thing is only because 2555 it's like more than enough it'll stay longer that's how I counsel them stretch marks you said that a lot of people come to you for it are really undo is again like you know unfortunately in skin like anything is
(1:04:16) like you know close to Perfection but never a Perfection yes you can reduce it very much okay okay very much certain areas but reduces I also have like stretch marks uh micro needling radio frequency I did some four five sessions I got some amazing result but I'm okay with that so stretch marks is very common sorry women stret marks okay I do stretch marks for men also laser laser one more advise stretch marks when they brown in color or redish in
(1:05:01) color initi you applys you'll have fantastic results then you need procedure got it women uh I made some reals also like you know on this women first pregnancy if you're planning for second pregnancy don't go ahead and do stretch marks treatment because M second pregnancy why do you want to spend twice once is enough and painful also it's it's not easy but two pregnancies Gap five years or like 3 years so you want some change or like you know based on like you know your self uh confidence or like you know what you want to wear like how you want
(1:05:39) to look if you feel it's significant then get it done but just be aware not only on the tummy butes so there are treatments 70 to 80% change for sure Bon l or I would say just 40 50% not more than that got it yeah but other areas will respond really good painful fair enough fair enough all right we've come to the end of it thank you so much thank you for giving us very very
(1:06:27) real answers uh I really enjoyed and I hope a lot of people who are listening in at least talk a topic I think more than one but definitely at least one thing would be very very useful for them so thank you for coming down and uh giving us your time thank you so much it was lovely and I hope at least like you know video whoever is feeling like you know or like you know not confident or something at least if one person feels better I think I did my job as a doctor that's all I wanted agreed agreed thank you so much DTI thank you
Author Name:Yint Money
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@yintmoney
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfoZ8odXyc
Title: The Truth About SURGERIES, FILLERS, ANTI-AGEING, Sunscreen & Hair Growth! || Telugu Podcast | Ep #10
Author Name: Yint Money
Description: 🔌 Tech & Gadgets → https://link.amazon/B0f86NhJD
👗 Fashion & Beauty → https://link.amazon/B08IBPPAC
🏠 Home Essentials → https://link.amazon/B04lZvVLC
🧸 Toys & Kids → https://link.amazon/B07ieFg3w In this informative podcast with renowned dermatologist Dr. Deepthi, we dive into a wide range of topics related to skin health, aging, and hair care. From understanding the basics of skincare routines to advanced treatments, Dr. Deepthi shares valuable insights on how to take care of your skin and hair.
Dr. Deepthi provides expert advice on skincare essentials, anti-ageing treatments, and effective hair care solutions. Whether you're struggling with skin pigmentation, premature aging, or hair fall, this podcast offers practical tips and guidance to help you look and feel your best. Don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe for more expert skincare and wellness advice!
Guest: Dr Deepthi Atmakuri (Dermatologist)
/ dr.deepthiatmakuri
Host: Anusha Pilla
/ anusha_pilla
Timestamps :
00:00 - Promo
01:31 - Introduction
03:51 - The Connection Between Skin and Health
05:39 - Difference Between Dermatology and Cosmetology
06:52 - Why Dermatology is in Demand Today
09:33 - Early Ageing and Premature Grey Hair
12:24 - The Importance of Sunscreen & Retinol Use
14:32 - Anti-Ageing Treatments
17:32 - The Role of Diet in Anti-Ageing
19:47 - Does Sweating Contribute to Detoxification?
20:39 - Basic Skincare Routine for Office-Goers
25:31 - How Much SPF is Needed? Does Sunscreen Really Work?
27:00 - Should You Apply Moisturizer Before Sunscreen?
27:25 - Understanding Dry Skin vs Oily Skin
29:23 - Hair Fall at a Young Age
35:22 - Do Supplements Help with Hair Growth?
38:10 - Hair Transplants and PRP Treatments
42:55 - Facial Hair Growth in Women Due to PCOD
48:44 - Addressing Pigmentation on the Neck
52:45 - Botox, Fillers, and Cosmetic Surgeries
55:41 - Bryan Johnson's Approach to Anti-Ageing
59:08 - Case Study: Two Girls
1:02:55 - Skin and Hair Issues Men Face
1:04:01 - Stretch Marks
1:06:17 - Final Thoughts
Direction & Supervision: Akarsh Ponnala
Executive Producer: Anil Prattipati
Editor : Arun
Publicity Designer : Rajesh
DOPs : Suraj, Harsha
#AntiAgeingTips #DermatologySecrets #HairGrowthSolutions #podcast #womeninbusiness
Transcript:
(00:00) dermatologist Only Skin hair nails Aesthetics ha Transat and all of these things are getting this done suggestable be honest they are suggestable not everyone has thin lips that's why said are good when I'm doing anaging treatments is definitely reflection of
(00:47) the internal health times you are more protected on an average hair volume there is something called insulin resistance so [Music] amount you have to be very consistent or very lucky with your genetics what is more suggestible for which category of people PRP in transplant PRP GFC Kandi QR Kandi all these are pretty safe but all are done and dealt with blood so you we have to go to the right place hi guys
(01:33) this is Anusha welcome to in money episode we have Dr DTI with us I'm dermatologist episode DTI welcome to the show thank you so much for coming over hi anha I'm than happy to be here yeah I want to help all your viewers yeah we can clear all of them know that like you have a clinic
(02:31) right now treat introduction so MBS and postgraduation Ru and my postgraduation is from Ramaya Medical College Bangalore so I moved to Hyderabad and I worked with two three corporate setups I started my Skin Clinic recent three to four years start and I sit full 11 Only Skin hair nails Aesthetics SP hair transplantation dermat so I'll handle on a day-to-day basis very nice oh hair transplant
(03:31) hair nails even sexually transmed infections hair transplant part of our okay I guess it'll be very very helpful so skin and health are corated my mom is also like a doctor phist so natural remedies skin is a reflection of your health is definitely reflection of the
(04:25) internal health for example hormonal IMB so or any other hormonal IMB and in some other issues like you know or anything liver disase Auto present so skin is definitely a reflection of internal health it's so
(05:23) huge fever one week 10 days so it's all related to internal health for sure and skin is the largest organ of the body so got it so dermatologist what is the difference to like a cosmetologist so Dermatology is an original term given by Indian medical Council cosmologist term okay it's all derived from West sort of dermatologist certain procedures basically skin diseases something for skin Rejuvenation ory
(06:20) aths dermatology people can practice Aesthetics also but there is no degree called cosmetologist and uh all the doctors together are actually like you know trying to fight against to prevent complications because only in so we don't want to deal we are actually not putting as cosmologist okay Once Upon a Time 10 20 years back dermatologist fa
(07:05) treat I feel like that percentage has increased because people really really care about how they look yeah because on a daily basis patients what is the underlying reason uh why why do people want to aesthetically look good I know that it's a little away from but because you interact with a lot of people I'm curious self awareness everything is available here
(07:57) they aware so uned has laser reduction and affil [Applause] okay one is that self awareness that okay we want to look presentable second thing okay we those are the two common reasons I see third um people who want to enter movie
(08:45) industry or something or like know they want to do modeling or influencers and all Pitch Perfect yeah on screen anyone who wants to be on screen so but I would say first two reason re are main self aess they want to treat it which is absolutely fine the second thing is that is little pricky for us also because we want everyone to be confident you can get it done there is there are a lot of options treat
(09:40) I feel like my mom I think got her white hair like when she was like late 30s I think late 20 all of that is happening Did You observe that pattern or Trend yeah there's a lot of shift in the trend 16 17 year old full hair almost they look old so they'll feel definitely awkward and like you know less uh in confidence aging there is that definitive shift there are a lot of reasons the amount of processed food the lifestyle what we have so but amount of processed food
(10:30) habits that's also there like how many people are very active like you know not sedentary sort of most of the IT people will have sedentary lifestyle so like weekly four times you have to work out at least 45 minutes brisk walking is something again like it's not workout brisk walking so they need active work you can do generally like by yourself everything is available so you have to focus on your health also index pollution there's a lot of global warming also going on and pollution pollution is like very strong
(11:17) I think Hyderabad still okay soon we are getting there so our traffic is also increasing our pollution is increasing so okay I [Applause] think I think fair and is very fond of fair and Lely and some powder sort of it take so fever we antibiotics okay 10 days
(12:03) it'll reduce but skin is not like that unfortunately a load of and anti-aging because I do a lot of anti-aging procedures so when I see okay expectation because they'll think okay Chase but it's a slow process okay it's a very slow process so antiaging two things aging skin aging we use a lot of products and somebody like me genuinely but I also started using sunscreen since two years because somebody came and told me that
(12:49) sunscreen your skin aging will go down so these are basic this thing treatments yeah so sunscreen is the first [Music] step amount of changein and body is going through after so much awareness every doctor
(13:37) Instagram they keep talking sunscreen sunscreen still there are lot of people in India so message so again from my side I'm now retinol is definitely hyped up so retinol is not for everyone that's for sure and anti-aging definitely it's a great formulation but that's where the role of a dermatologist will work okay also still there are lot of companies
(14:21) now formulations of application change still I would say sunscreen first active some more the other active so one of the activ is retinol Mir something we can include now treatments there are two types I will categorize injections injections included okay personally I like which doesn't have much of injections it slowly gives you the result but longterm I ask my clients to invest in something which is long term okay because I'm seeing lot of trend happening um I'm not against injections
(15:07) I do injections also but very subtle I like subtle enhancements okay we'll do it but I love something which doesn't have injections because I see a collagen boost skin low tightening effect and all it's amazing actually but Qui okay so these are two broad categories important injection that is micro needling radio frequency that's amazing even for the face neck so it's an ultrasound based device
(15:53) it's amazing like after one month like after you will feel okay but difference that's what my clients also say like okay what is the difference they felt so three four years back it looks like that okay radi frequency [Music] lasers even they are really good okay skin type we categorize and do anti-aging injectable the most popular like you know both fillers skin boosters okay so injection I have a lot of people who want which doesn't have
(16:46) injections so I do very include something else will stop it there because I want my clients to be Fort you know I don't want pillow pillow yeah we don't want pillow faces honestly yeah more expensive injection laser see um expensive again it's different because I would say more or less thex okay and what is the ratio of
(17:43) reversibility good positive can see differ all that really really long term so um it's longterm when you include diet changes then I would say it's much better and much faster than longterm but unfortunately uh we are unable to achieve the dietary goals okay as doctors goals we are unable to reach we are counseling the clients the amount of food like night shifts oravel and I have seen one or two people like you know podcast in the west actually there is something called
(18:27) anti-aging diet so in India to follow that it's difficult you have to be focused about [Music] iten yeah french fries and like you know we love rice so all these will trigger our CS bad fa no uh I wouldn't say carbs are bad limited carbs because need for that brain functioning yeah carbs are the only thing which will make your brain function and run so I wouldn't say they're bad but there's a way to eat you have to qu the carbs so like or direct
(19:13) insulin you have to eat initially like know or salad or something and then move on to the cars yeah us for like sugars and cars you feel okay comfortable you have to eat in so that like you know only R you have to choose something [Music] else but I heard while you're working out you sweat yes sweating detoxification SK
(20:01) what is your take on this so sweating is there are certain hormones and like you know neurotransmitters and All released on a day-to-day basis people will sweat here and there but it's healthy to work out on a regular basis because s it's not like we have to bath every day to keep the skin clean also so only generally skin has that self cleaning action face wash also like even if you can't really take a like again these are
(20:47) all social media so please feel free to correct me face wash three saws on a daily basis for somebody how can I take care of my skin and easy things not difficult things like di yeah easy things yeah I think but again for our audience I want to say again so basic faceh two times of then three times will make some sense
(21:34) okay so faceh it's not doing the job you take at least this much amount of sunscreen two three fing so one finger at least the other way of doing it is one fing okay that's one way okay start with one finger amount of like sunscreen ideally four to six repeat so 90000 you can repeat okay inen
(22:26) compc 1:00 just compact like you can just dust it so that at least it will give you some amount of protection okay 4:00 9 12 to1 3 to four three applications I think it's difficult with sunscreen and others one to two
(23:20) application least one suncreen application be happy IND screen application outdoor two to three based on your comfort once at least please apply even and then lactic acid glycolic acid very popular again on Instagram salicylic acid like so different so this is a simple routine
(24:04) morning face wash sunscreen evening face washer this is not difficult especially because everyone is in front of oh yeah that is also there yeah sof dark circles so but this is simplest routine this is minimum in we should do for ourselves we should yeah would we uh now most of the people are yeah especially the reals have made people think okay fine like you know we'll apply now I think this trend is for sure there people want to take care of
(24:48) themselves yes aesthetically I think maybe for wrong reasons but a lot of people are doing it for the right reasons yes whoever is ch workout okay fine 45 minutes shab they say like no we are already tired sort of but skincare routine is easy same thing happens with hairall it takes one minute one minute to apply Maxim five minutes in a day consisten again we have to do so many other things procedures hair I have a lot of questions
(25:33) there 30f 50 definitely okay think so it's not like you know 40 SPF it's 40 what do you say 100 SPF 100% protection it's not percentage Rel times you're more protected so it's not like 40% 100f full protection no any sunscreen will work for three to four hours
(26:17) because suncreen sunscreens they absorb and nullify it so usually chemical sunscreen physical sunscreen but yeah all of them in the same basis so a sunscreen p 40 SPF is better because minimum protection because 40 to 50 is good enough it's the same story again so reapplication is definitely important but someone who is totally in indoors okay sunre no direct
(27:10) sunscreen okay it's a same result protection wise okay I think one of food habits Oily to combination okay because that's basically like you know Indian diet because we have lot of deep fried foods and like you know nice chips and like you know B food like you know hot chips I see in my practice at least
(28:16) combination okay but oh okay same thing with women also as age 40 cannot produce because of
(29:16) theu that's all is so as Skin type will change okay so now volume I think on on an average volume ha volume yeah I think because of the testone it's not like you know 30 4050 so it's a combined of the genetics
(30:02) okay along with the lifestyle also so hair to be very honest we find out the reason very very thin [Music] hair everything is important there something called insulin resistance so I think three four years back we also did not think much but before also like Anda Hyderabad is a capital for insulin resistance or diabetes so amount of insulin so you have to be in very
(30:51) consistent or very lucky with your genetics I see like actually like that's good I'm happy for them that is still acceptable I would say just do not waste time take a consultation and see vamin because chicken2 is very low like I have reports yeah B12 is very low 100 90 that to proper nonvegetarians notari it's decent they can
(31:40) maintain B2 deficiency change D3 they're very deficient D3 is one of the reasons why skin immunity will be good so D3 they'll have other issues also okay and iron so deficien even in the books they say women because every month C they lose but men I'm seeing more iron deficiency these or equal to women so deficiency we will you with the8 months 12 months by then you might
(32:26) lose hair or you might lose more hair which is not good so yeah vitamins we need to check second thing issues they do good we take it in advanced Direction got it hormones post Deni typhoid covid or fever or anything pregnancy I mean
(33:14) delivery we can recover very well really yes itand Dand dandu I think it's simple of we give some other lotions and all but is something like sweat multiple things but it's not harmful just use a good cleansing shampoo or a good an of shampoo so I keep telling my clients Dand they can manage themselves but
(34:01) other reasons hair typically like you know hormonal difficult because thy try to control so for example if I don't give anything if they have 50 to 100 stands per day if I give something 20 to 30 I think that is still okay okay because stress hairall hairall stress that's a loop so that's where we need to cut down on something so we give something that's not practical so someone like no so hormonal is becoming tricky on a day-to-day basis consultations because for example young people when
(34:47) they come and I tell them like you I have to start your own hormonal have to send them to endocrinologist because prolac testosterone I send them to endocrinologist definitely a burden and it's just a pill burden but someone who is motivated will do it but hormonal hair is tricky longth but still 30 to 40% they'll see the change okay B12 D3 and then
(35:33) so uh one two years back pre my was extremely low but my hemoglobin was pretty like 11 12 I don't know how they're correlated supplements I got them to a certain level but they keep falling so supplements is it good is it bad What what is the difference that you usually see so for example if I higher level0 lower level will be around 10 so 10 to 0ine is low 40
(36:28) so 10 or or six or whatever exactly so it's not happening quickly but hair is happening par so I need to give supplements and these are all basic supplements I don't think so it's harmful or anything but then there is an issue for women seconding umut gut worms yeah so
(37:21) soing also okay so it's always better deing it'll be better result and second thing you see little consistency the diet is deficient or what we are eating is not healthy enough or it doesn't have gut bacter important it should be good so we need to look into other things also absorption IR absorption hair so hair loss hormonal changesat transpl transpl yeah so what
(38:20) is more suggestable for which category of people CHP knowledge sh I think that will help a lot of people for both men and women so see hairall root cause after seeing the root cause and after checking your scalp Che wait for two months serums used CH if it is in the initial stage okay you can think about the procedure but a procedure only after checking the scan we can tell you okay but higher we start on medication and like you know procedures we start okay last will be
(39:04) hair transplant you have to go to the right okay although proced GFC Q Kani all these are pretty safe okay but all are done and dealt with blood so you have to go to the right place so by m it's life threatening that's why you have to go to the right place like there are certain things we add
(39:51) some extra things and also patient it's all dispos we don't reuse in so if those basic protocol which any doctor will know follow I think that should be fine it's not harmful or anything okay mild headache for some people and from that more or less it's pretty safe hair transplant again yeah you have to go to a qualified doctor already and so that any emergency they should be handling because it's it's a minor surgery but still it's a surgery patient anxiety F on table anything can happen
(40:36) so you have to go to a properly equipped place okay team of doors okay okay if it is done rightly yes it has amazing results so when you see the results you'll be like surprised but having said that hair procedures are good safety wise okay but every that's a question so we have to take the history that's why consult minimum half an hour hair transplant 100% ha transpl solution like if
(41:24) whatever stage that you suggested at the end 90% yes so I take it from beard or body so result Wise It's little lesser that's one scenario second thing people who have certain infections like HBS AG positive Kani or like you know some blood issues or like disorders and cardiac
(42:11) issues we can't give them that full result okay because of the safety issues and all because okay and third thing is rejection but this is very very rare so it happens very rarely I think yeah one or two people like you have heard that's because bad quality of so your te will get rejected okay okay so hair in a major problem
(43:00) is your facial hair especially with women PC issues and I think it's very rampant a lot of us have PC issues faci think body hair removal is something again we see so faci treat I know a lot of people might be visiting can you explain about this so facial hair horer most of the people will have it so
(43:46) beard and the second thing or blood test okay as I told it can be mild increase in testosterone or it can be insulin resistance or prolactin changes we have some termism lastly Rel and all they have little more thicker coarser hair okay most commonly simplest solution is laser hair reduction if you don't want full body at
(44:32) least our areas change but normal full based on the thick okay gross hormonal imbalance then hormonal medication either an endocrinologist or we will start and along with that laser Cham this is only to cut down on the number of sessions but okay it's painless very safe it's very painful so those lasers are still there but most of the lasers
(45:18) are very Advanced like what we have and all very Advanced and very quick also 3 to five hours full body lasu so only okay to the rest of the compared areas sorry to interrup pregnancy bar lactation menopause situations there's always a chance only because hormonal changes progesterone and uh these days a lot of people who are doing IVF treatments hormonal okay okay otherwise entire body is
(46:07) actually a permanent change or permanent uh reduction we can say that's a right term so 100 to 95% okay okay so like said laser treatment go to everybody knows and everybody's getting it done what are those things that they need to consider before choosing the right laser treatment for their facial hair so um minimum any laser will be 30 to 40
(46:54) lakhs okay that's why uh it's expensive expensive yeah two scenarios machine is wrong second thing parameters and all the second thing is that's not the end of the story even okay so evaluation is important first time at least
(47:42) second important so only the right person will tell you okay any abnormality you'll have a Baseline and then you can progress okay so first Di treat final treatment is Las reduction only there's no other go but any sessions and okay again lifestyle and like you know weight reduction weight reduction is very very very important manag so cortisol is again a stress hormone the more your stress it's released more and then acne unwanted hair cortisol
(48:28) management we refer to endocrinologist unfortunately we can't do okay but blood T then we refer them to the endocrinologist and we tell listen cortisol prolactin testost deranged you have to start on something I think and one more thing is weight reduction important especially neck working basic answer that I heard from somebody who a doctor is also that insulin res pigmentation I think underarm
(49:15) pigmentation is one more thing what is the correlation and like how can we overcome that pigmentation common term pigmentation ands specifically and even the private areas so insulin resistance it will trigger skin cells it is not color okay so is not color it's thickness layer by layer layer by single you see what is there behind you
(50:01) can't see it's like slightly L very very common okay diet simple comp and the timings are also important follow so what happens is body insulin every cell is not recognizing it to keep it very simple still it is not recognizing so insulin is not recognized and more insulin is being produced and sensitive areas like these areas skin is responding and you getting like you know more thickness to keep it like very simple so respond we calculate something
(50:48) called home to check most of the places they don't do it but home is very important borderline I War them border line you leave it like that it will continue so you have to start correcting it okay so actually once not okay so in my entire like you know nine years of practice with every six months he just comes for follow
(51:34) upes I did not do any procedure but so much athesis has come down like I get very happy to see him okay I want to see the change because he's very particular the moment I counseled but of every day 20 25 people but in the N9 years I saw only one person who is very particular hair respond the skin color better than in the even neck pigmentation actually like almost 70% at least he comes to me and I also be like very happy okay fine that's great actually I take sequential pictures to show and like you know now
(52:11) he's a lot better just curious I think 32 31 nice so pigmentation necking for example let's say person X dietary restrictions and prop he or she has taken care of two to three months a good change six months so people who are watching six months of good di can change a lot of things in how you look a lot of people mov fillers and all of these things common people who are not really
(52:57) on cameras also are getting this done are these suggestable are they really good be honest they are they are suggest faceap okay it's not like you know only I want to look like some for example I can take Hollywood names I I want to look like KY MC are you upset with something question not everyone has thin lips do certain procedures okay so
(53:43) different reasons okay that is surgical but I'm saying so there are lot of medical reasons I think to summarize what you said a lot of people get this done not to look good but not to look bad yes yeah also for example my father he 60 plus so bony face very bony I have to do something for him he's very limited with his food he wants to maintain his weight okay
(54:29) so vegetarian food you not put on mule or something so for him sometimes I have toct not to make him look like someone else look little healthy that's all so various reasons that's why I said Botox and fillers are good I enjoy doing them I do them in my practice also but all these things are also interchangeable with plastic surgery plastic surgery non surgical okay which can be done in a clinic setup and
(55:13) intrusive method yeah in invasive plastic surgery is like face face lift necklift and all that okay okay uh so plastic Sur is done by a surgeon in a OT setup so he went and a change so we do it and then they can go back and then carry on with their regular life work yeah do you follow this guy called Brian Johnson no so he's an influencer okay he's from West only not not uh anywhere from here but I feel like I heard his name but I'm not remembering an aging
(55:58) experimenting on himself how to not die his concept how to not heard that yes so he does research about multiple things and people who are interested in all of this can also look up he's experimenting on everything fulltime job is that like to experiment on himself podc I saw and there is one more guy who doesn't eat anything he just takes supplements for everything I heard his also supplements 32 tablets and that to actually my clients are really good they educate me every day it's a learning process so one of my clients
(56:42) told like do I'm like then when I saw I found it actually interesting you know his name no I actually forgot I'll check it out so 32 supplements per day he takes and all his reports everything is normal he doesn't eat maximum like once in a week little bit so he relies only on supplements so extreme this guy is Other Extreme but I think uh the anti-aging diet he's talking about is only nuts and pulses and uh uh only vegetarian I have seen there is no nonvegetarian thing in that actually only vegetarian so for example
(57:16) like you see um draa and uh kmas that's how aging so when we compare also and uh thin faces m will shrink they'll become like that km so that the moment like you know there are some experiments which were done become like round and nice even with cherry tomato you inject it becomes like Fuller when I'm doing anti-aging treatments okay so that's where there's a subtle line you should know
(58:02) like anaging treatment just because not and like know huge sort of yeah but thin faces are actually little easy I feel because you can inject you can do energy based devices it's still good but aging happens like you know like do the injections and all that it's a very complex thing actually aging is very complex thing there's no one single answer if you want to look good you want
(58:48) to build your own confidence please go where it could be skin or it could be otherwise also so there are two examples both are very young girls orok I think very uh sweet 18 19 year old girl pment so almost like to months suddenly yesterday when I opened the in I saw very long text okay I was surprised almost like
(59:37) you know 10:00 she messaged me very long message uh that's the first time she actually expressed I think after like you know three sessions sessions once in two months frequent very different lpp that kind of pigmentation so she sent me a long message saying like become at least % better because people are like know talking about me second like that so for the first time when she said that I felt so bad and uh
(1:00:25) I just messaged her saying like you know to push her confidence level I'm like it's okay but I don't want you to be upset just for that on the other hand there is one more girl she is say 23 24 same so AO play Kelly some BB glow some treatment she got it done which reacted in a bad way and caused lpp because skin typ is very unpredictable so you do something especially experimental things like BB glow some CC glow whatever you are putting some pigment in the face just to look even tone never do that actually Dan RSE like full dark she
(1:01:04) became I did two sessions after that she said I said she's like I said but in the first place this happened because of the BB glow thing so I made her understand I said at the same time she's worried about the color it's a contrast so which is very evident but she's like so one is experimental treatment which failed and then like you know when
(1:01:48) we started actual treatment it's a slow process so in the meanwhile she lost hope or confidence or something the other girl like she's messaging long message so it's it's sad actually both the things are like you know sad for me my are tired so from her for her benefit I have to think and second thing monly every two months the same result she'll get so I had to think that thing
(1:02:34) also and I counseled her and I told her I think she's coming this week because that's what today I got information M that's what eight months Gap last she came in Fe so yeah almost 10 months Gap so people are actually facing a lot of yeah skin issues men women a lot of my friends again all of these things men are also facing men are also facing a different problem that's a like a complex
(1:03:30) so most of the people come to me like one two years before the marriage funniest thing is only because 2555 it's like more than enough it'll stay longer that's how I counsel them stretch marks you said that a lot of people come to you for it are really undo is again like you know unfortunately in skin like anything is
(1:04:16) like you know close to Perfection but never a Perfection yes you can reduce it very much okay okay very much certain areas but reduces I also have like stretch marks uh micro needling radio frequency I did some four five sessions I got some amazing result but I'm okay with that so stretch marks is very common sorry women stret marks okay I do stretch marks for men also laser laser one more advise stretch marks when they brown in color or redish in
(1:05:01) color initi you applys you'll have fantastic results then you need procedure got it women uh I made some reals also like you know on this women first pregnancy if you're planning for second pregnancy don't go ahead and do stretch marks treatment because M second pregnancy why do you want to spend twice once is enough and painful also it's it's not easy but two pregnancies Gap five years or like 3 years so you want some change or like you know based on like you know your self uh confidence or like you know what you want to wear like how you want
(1:05:39) to look if you feel it's significant then get it done but just be aware not only on the tummy butes so there are treatments 70 to 80% change for sure Bon l or I would say just 40 50% not more than that got it yeah but other areas will respond really good painful fair enough fair enough all right we've come to the end of it thank you so much thank you for giving us very very
(1:06:27) real answers uh I really enjoyed and I hope a lot of people who are listening in at least talk a topic I think more than one but definitely at least one thing would be very very useful for them so thank you for coming down and uh giving us your time thank you so much it was lovely and I hope at least like you know video whoever is feeling like you know or like you know not confident or something at least if one person feels better I think I did my job as a doctor that's all I wanted agreed agreed thank you so much DTI thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment