Tuesday, October 6, 2026

SCARIEST Black Power Experiences & Personal Satanic Stories ft. Ambika Devi | The Ranveer Show 239

SCARIEST Black Power Experiences & Personal Satanic Stories ft. Ambika Devi | The Ranveer Show 239

Author Name:BeerBiceps

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@beerbiceps

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVSrivTpHHI





Title: SCARIEST Black Power Experiences & Personal Satanic Stories ft. Ambika Devi | The Ranveer Show 239

Author Name: BeerBiceps

Description: Check out my Meditation app: Level SuperMind
Get Android - https://bit.ly/AndroidApp_Link
Get iOS - https://apple.co/3SyiPcE

Know more about Level :
https://bit.ly/levellinktree

Follow Ambika Devi's Social Media Handles:-

Instagram:   / ambikadevidance  
Work & Collaboration - ambikayoga108@gmail.com

🎧 Listen To #TheRanveerShow On Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2G0U...

This was undoubtedly the most tripped-out episode ever on The Ranveer Show, featuring Ms. Ambika Devi. She is someone with so much pious demeanor in her personality. After this episode, I was mind-blown with the experience, her story, and everything in between.

As you might have noticed lately, our content (reels, podcasts) has become much darker. It's much more inclined towards the paranormal now... That is because I'm personally exploring these subjects in depth. Have they taken over me completely? Not yet. But I am definitely altered by the things I am learning about...

BeerBiceps 4.0.

Keep following, because this is only the beginning. Time to unleash all the darkness ⚫️🔴

SCARIEST Demonic Encounters & Personal Satanic Experiences ft. Ambika Devi

0:00 - Introduction
3:00 - Her life story
7:10 - Brahmacharya
22:10 - About the devil
27:30 - Hereditary
29:40 - Her Mother’s story
34:40 - Significance of God?
45:10 - Black magic on her Grandmother
56:46 - Last thoughts
59:15 - End of the podcast

#ghosts #satan

--


✅ Subscribe To Our Other YouTube Channels:-

Ranveer Allahbadia (Hindi Channel):
   / ranveerallahbadia  

TRS Clips (English Podcast Highlights):
   / theranveershowclips  

TRS Clips हिंदी (Hindi Podcast Highlights):
   / @theranveershowclips1  

BeerBiceps Shorts (English Shorts):
   / @bestoftrs  

Ranveer Allahbadia Shorts (Hindi Shorts):
   / @bestoftrshindi  

BigBrainco. :
   / @raaazofficial  

BigBrainco. Shorts :
   / @hustletankpodcast  

INSTAGRAM : @beerbiceps
  / beerbiceps  

FACEBOOK : @beerbiceps
  / beerbiceps  

TWITTER : @beerbicepsguy
  / beerbicepsguy  

LINKEDIN : @beerbiceps
  / beerbiceps  

TELEGRAM: @beerbicepsguy
https://t.me/beerbicepsguy

SNAPCHAT: @beerbicepsguy

----------------------------------------------

About :
BeerBiceps by Ranveer Allahbadia is the ULTIMATE self-improvement & self-help channel. We began as a channel only for fitness & health enthusiasts. Eventually, we started covering topics such as fashion, grooming, personal finance, etiquette, meditation, mental health, communication skills & even entrepreneurship.

Today BeerBiceps is the home for The Ranveer Show or TRS. A show where we host the world's greatest success stories and try digging out their secrets to success. Every conversation on The Ranveer Show is intellectual, deep & informational. We cover everyone from entrepreneurs to Bollywood film stars to even athletes. Every conversation is an EXTREME learning experience for the viewer.

Transcript:
(00:00) so some people they decide to do bad to others killing others raping abuse this is all dark energies this something like is over you so is things because we all have something called anaras desires if we don't control our desires they they will overcome us but mantras is something like really connects you for example you in love of a girl and someone from outside mention the name of the girl you will look around you know because just the feeling of the name of that girl is going to captivate with you so that's God God when hear the name
(00:33) like for example let's say har Krishna is calling that so God is going to come to you that's the power of the mantras this is by far one of the darkest episodes that we've created we spoke about everything from exorcism to possession to Demons to satanic Cults to just some incredible life experiences because in today's episode we hosted Amika Dy formerly known as Juliana she left Colombia in her teenage and began her search for Krishna that's what brought her to India she tried learning more about Krishna she tried learning more about
(01:16) spirituality in general and at this phase of her life she's returned to the material world she's exploring the material world of course this podcast was extremely deep some parts of it were extremely dark and may not be comfortable to listen to but what I will promise you is that you'll gain a lot of spiritual wisdom as well by the end of this episode this was one of my favorite episodes not just of this year but probably that we've ever done on TRS I'll let you slip into it remember to follow TRS on Spotify but Spotify
(01:53) exclusive which means that every episodes available on Spotify 48 hours before it's available anywhere else in the world this is Amika DVI giving us one of our alltime best episodes of TRS enjoy [Music] yourselves Amika Davi welcome to the renv show thank you so much I'm very very happy to be here why are you nervous in front of the cameras and in front of the
(02:36) mic H I don't know since um I I'm also asking the same question I'm trying to change that and today I'm going to change that okay today is going to be the change yeah you've had one of the most like different lives that I've heard about um you grew up in a very peculiar environment in Colombia yeah life brought you to India very randomly yeah you spent time in India and I've had some very insane spiritual conversations with you but the first thing I want to ask you is why are Colombian people so beautiful always um well Colombia they are very
(03:17) very happy it is actually one of the most happiest country even though we have so much war going on and so much corruption going on also but the people they always always try to see the positive and they are very very happy always they Embrace everyone so I I also love my culture but I was very very attracted to Indian culture very so from very very young age okay what about it do you think there similarities in the cultures uh well the people here in India also they are you know very warm very kind um very very but what really
(03:57) attracts me was the you know it's so natural for them to be like the devotion the the love for God is what the most attract me it's just in The Roots You know and actually this is what catched me like the spirituality you feel like this is one of the most spiritual places yeah okay yeah for sure I as soon as I reach India I you know I it's like I come to India because now I don't live here anymore but I always have to come back to recharge myself this is a place to recharge especially you know in my spiritual I need to come here India is a
(04:42) a beautiful beautiful place and very very powerful and sometimes makes me sad that their own people they don't see that they don't appreciate the beauty the incredible knowledge they have like it's just incredible and so many people from the West we are coming here you know for that reason to increase our knowledge to focus in meditation to read the vas is is something like you are gifted and will be nice as you you are sharing with others and that's how we connect because I saw you are a very very spiritual and
(05:21) that's how we connect right so I appreciate what you do it's very very beautiful that you are doing this thank you uh the one thing that fascinated me about speaking to you was that you've not had a normal 20s when you think about other people in their 20s I don't think I've had a normal 20s either but my 20s have gone into capitalism and work and business and these things your 20s have gone very differently like very few people would have lived the 20s you've lived there'd be many people who would have lived my 20s but yours is
(05:52) completely different yeah yeah and that's what I actually want to ask you about what is it like like how does your reality change when you take up brahmacharya or when you just abstain like what happens to your own inner world because if you're young it's it's sort of a discipline you're putting yourself through but I'm sure there's outcomes of it so what's that like well uh as I told you I feel this was my golden times I still appreciate and miss so much these times brahmachari um help you to really focus um in what how how you say like
(06:32) whatever you want to achieve you will achieve for sure because all your energy is not wasted we waste so much energy in different things as as okay normal life we know if if you're okay what all does brahmacharya entail it's it's alcohol drugs yeah we okay let me explain you we we follow four principles and number one is we of course we are vegetarian we want our body full clean uh when we bring meat meat already you know like the word meat is something that is not fresh and it's so much pain so much pain in you know like how like the emotions
(07:16) are still even there when you see I mean I know are very hard to to watch these kind of things but when you see the animal is going to be killed this animal already knows and the anxiety goes even to to the whole body so it's like we are eating that anxiety we are not eating something fresh the idea is to eat fresh things uh people may say oh but you know you are eating B you are killing plants but we cannot compare you cannot compare a cow and you just remove uh you know one leg and a tree you pick up some H Apple from the tree you cannot
(07:56) compare the same thing we we can't it's not the same pain I know plants have pain but the minimal because it's not a nerve system so we know it's not that pain so when we said we don't want to intoxicate our body even with meat means like we are fresh fresh from you know anxiety stress we don't want that in our body and also because we practice aimsa no violence so this is number one vegetarian the second is we don't consume alcohol drugs no coffee no no coffee they no nothing that you know like the sustance yeah they it
(08:35) stimulates so but you're Colombian and you you don't have coffee um I had coffee but now I I drink coffee de cof you can take coffee de coffee does it does it affect you now that you've not if I drink coffee I'm going to be honest with you if I drink coffee I will be like this I will be like that like I cannot drink coffee once I did in Colombia because you know it's very famous over there soon as you D I was like that I couldn't sleep the whole night and I drank coffee like at 2 2: p.m. something like that and it was
(09:08) like shaking I say this is not for me I can't yeah so something that you know not a stimulative so we don't no drugs no alcohol no coffee or whatever that makes Red Bull all these things no we don't consume that um the other is we follow civas so we try to maintain that energy you know the sexual energy is very very powerful it's actually the most powerful it it can be the greatest um gratification you have and when you save that you can get you can go to a another level spiritually speaking you can really reach another level when you
(09:53) save that so yeah braries of course they follow salasi you know for man it's obvious how it gets saved yeah yeah what is the case for a woman so if a woman has sex is it like she loses some energy uh no it's mainly for men it's mainly for men but for woman also if like normally a woman let let me tell you this but normally a woman who had lot of sex in her life she looks older she looks older you will see like uh The Edge faster than someone who was more the body or just have you know one relationship in her life in their life
(10:34) so I think it's probably the same case for men also yeah but men is more even more powerful because you know Vitality is there in it's a lifegiving yeah it's even more strong for men for men is more more strong but for ladies you can also see the one thing I've noticed is if I'm ever in a we call it NOAB it's a theme on the channel uh if I'm ever in one of those phases my meditations go way deeper way deeper uh it does and it breaks if you break it yeah yeah so that's where it it got validated in my head the argument is
(11:07) that science doesn't have any proofs about this and you'll hear a lot of people referencing that without having experienced what a celibate life gives you yeah that's why uh brahmacharis especially if you live in the temple this is a main wine a main main one this is the of course vegetarian is their natural but civas is very very important for someone who is you know normally they dress in orange or you know ladies sometimes dress in white I was dressing in white before so we take very very serious that especially that is there no
(11:41) dating also no in in those times I I was not dating at all like nothing in your whole 20s yeah no wow do you ever felt like it yeah I'm not going to lie yeah I was like thinking okay when is my you know blueprints coming you know I was yeah I'm a woman come on like we it's we want to feel protected but when I was focusing in my practice you know later I understood I don't need that uh I have a rich like you know Krishna is my everything later you understand that when I was more mature but yeah yeah I'm going to tell like I have to be honest
(12:21) sincere some thoughts came I like I was like dreaming when when but yeah I was like as soon as I saw boys coming I was like no I'm a Char you know it was very very strict very serious yeah uh the fourth one and the fourth one yeah uh we don't play like gambling or things like that these kind of games that make us ambitious or you know Superior than others so we avoid what else is there in that um gambling you know like uh when you when you do that uh what's your mentality you want to be the winner you want to you know your mentality change
(12:58) when you do gambling especially uh someone who does gambling can end up be vicious you call vicious like you know like they cannot stop aggressive no they uh they cannot stop gambling you know like they they just want to win and sometimes you by you're thinking of winning you are just losing you are losing people and you are losing your material stuff you know when someone practices brahmacharya does yoga the way you do MH has the ability to heal which you've got from from your Colombian side um I'm speaking this from
(13:34) experience for example when I went to my Reiki course for the first time there was senior raiki practitioners and all their faces were glowing you know it was like it was very attractive because they had that healing energy and probably I was in so much pain at that point that I needed the [Music] healing most human beings today 99% of human beings are broken which is why there's so much of a need for therapy and things like that and then there's someone like you who does brahmacharya yoga you're a Healer so I'm sure that's
(14:03) a big part of the reason you got so much attention also from people yeah even for big people like if I tell you the stories I mean I shouldn't say names because even some people are here in mumbay but big families they want me to marry the son and they Indian Indian families yeah and why didn't you I I'm telling you I was very comfortable doing what I I was happy to not have anything I was happy to not own anything I was just happy and these big families they were you will have Mansion here your family can come to London and mumbay and
(14:40) everything and they we can clean all bring for you they were saying these kind of things were you tempted I mean who won't be tempted like especially when they say I will cllean bring that I was like really they can clean and they have the power they have the money but I was was I said will I really give myself for you know my dreams like you know giving myself in like of course if we are speaking about me doing something for my dreams is good but giving yourself to someone you don't love just because you want something to be big
(15:23) change no I was like I was more strong I say no and yeah it was difficult it was difficult but um I'm happy I took that decision otherwise I will be like who knows in which house cooking and what I don't know uh and but I was I was um very very strong I remember I was I used to be very very strong in my practice and as I tell you it was the best times in my life but uh Krishna himself he have to bring me down because my ego was increasing just because I was proud of I was doing the big change and everything I met many
(16:01) politicians I was speaking in something called War Hindu Congress I can show you videos I was there speaking in front 8,000 people BR let you know I was like with big people so my name was big in the mission I was my name was very big uh um do you still wish for a partner after this whole journey for a a do you want to get married yes now is a time okay let me tell you um my life changed when Co happens uh very hard situation happened I have a break down in my spiritual life also like we all have that so um in
(16:48) those times I was very very confused um and I was like is this really the life I want even though I was doing so much practice things out outside for mistake of others you start thinking oh this is really what I want so I was means that you are not a strong enough your practice was actually not strong enough because if was strong nothing outside can can disturb you you know it's your relationship with God but in those times I understood I was still fragile and I went to my mother and there all my life changed there I was uh trying to have a
(17:29) normal life uh in US I work for a influencer big influencer in from Mexico uh she teach me many things in life I'm very grateful um I have also many many friends they teach me many things but at at the end I understood that this was not my path and Krishna was always coming back you know coming coming what do you mean how like you just see a photo somewhere or speaking through people like people were like oh I heard about Krishna like random people and I was like yeah I know about him and things like that you know like um it was always
(18:16) coming Visions I also have visions dreams many many dreams it was coming to my dreams and saying what I I was just dreaming to go to brindavan back to brindavan I was missing that place brindavan is a very very powerful like you can feel the energy in brindavan is very very different so I was just dreaming and I say you know one point everything disappoint me in in us and I just my mother was there she was a big support she's a still now she's she likes the B she likes you know now she's fine she's still very very powerful in
(18:54) her spiritual process but it's now she's nice you know she can understand me more so but still I was like missing that place missing so much that place so I just I need to go back and on the way back I st first in Abu Dhabi in Abu Dhabi uh I teach yoga I was teaching yoga meditation and it was very very beautiful I think uh it was one of the best service I did in a different way serving in another way and I was like actually searching for a job I said I have to my mother was like okay you go again there what are you going to live
(19:37) in the temple again like you have to do something for yourself and I was working in India I did like little modeling shootings people were calling me for that I did little bit but I was not taking serious um but this time I was like wondering what I will do what I will do and I saw that as a answer big answer and it's close to India I wish was in India but in India a Colombian teaching yoga and meditation is you know I think it'll work really well hly yeah I don't know like here we have the greatest Joi in fact you'll be
(20:16) able to charge a lot more money well maybe I have to exp no plus you kind of look Indian yeah of course everyone even C asked us if you're theyy and really we had to explain to him what Columbia is he said oh okay let's talk about that story you told me about your grand mom which one okay great great that you said which one um I'm talking about the experience she had in South India okay wow and and I think you should begin this by giving some background okay can I tell you before what I think happened um in my
(20:57) this this is something like I know you like these topics um uh before when I was a little girl I also saw things you know I see how they were closing the doors all these we call Buddhas you know or ghost you know like um or Souls who are lost you know it can be different personalities what do you call it in Spanish H well there are so many words for that fantasmas oh Dia you know the devil things like that like you can call whatever you want or maybe just Spirits there are also spirits who are lost my mother she used
(21:37) to pray for people and you know sometimes people carry energies sometimes they are good and bad what do you mean carry my mother she used to pray for many many people and many many different people came people who were Satanist you know in the cult of Satanist so they have very dark energy very they carry de like Devil energy inside them so can we talk a little bit about this yeah because this is a very kind of specific to the West narrative and even I would like to know about it because you only see these in movies and video
(22:16) games so um we call devil UMO Diablo very good so um and with the devil they they are very many different demons so some demons are like the in charge of the how you call last Envy jealous you know each demon anger yeah all of them and they have forms and they have energy like you can feel the energy and it say like it it doesn't say because I I experienced I saw I saw with my eyes so I know it's real um so people work are in this kind of entities inside
(23:01) them and my mother was kind of doing ex exorcisms you saw exorcism yes I saw I saw and it was very scary because my mother she was very powerful she was also sweet healing prayers but she H she become like a warrior and she was kind of fighting with these entities inside people so for example it was a girl she was in satanic cult and she wanted to go out and they were disturbing her so much I remember so well about it what's the point of joining a satanic cult they do rituals they do worship to the devil things like that for what for
(23:44) power can be power or whatever whatever they want to achieve like materialistic achievements only do you think do you think it happens in India I I think so I think so I believe um is everywhere in the world it's it's just different names uh but I do know that there are some worshippers of Khali who are like kind of this they can use like kind of this energy very very dark energy but um you know I didn't explore that that here at all it's kalaj Jadu uh energy that's what they call it black magic but I think it's the energy is the
(24:22) same yeah I I believe so but yeah for example this girl the satanic her she was trying to go out from that but she just feel like they were disturbing her every single night and in the soup she just was Finding like she was drinking take eating soup in Spanish we say drinking but in English eating soup and she find hair things like you know like disgusting thing it was just like black magic like her um she would hallucinate about it was actually it was actually things like that and she so she want wanted to leave these kind of people and
(25:00) she was she knew about my mother my mother was very popular in sometime in her life like when we were kids and she knew about my mother and as soon as we saw her immediately we felt the energy you know our skin was like like a chicken skin and we were like I could feel the energies I got very sensitive especially when my mother when I was with my mother I was very very sensitive I saw I saw many like entities I saw many many things we we saw how they throw the doors things like that can can you describe with this
(25:37) girl what happened yeah she was um she came and my mother my mother was praying for her my mother say go up because she have a very very dark dark energy and what my mother didn't take care so much it's just she was praying for all these people in our house so later the entities were disturbing us so this girl came she was praying and of course they started speaking in different language language that you don't even understand and they start shouting with different voices you saw this yes many times many times like in it's like the movies it's
(26:13) like exor seems It's actually this is not fictional this is there for a reason because it's happened is is there a movie which is very close to the things you saw growing up exorcisms things like that okay ex is that a strong yeah is that that is strong is that's that's not fictional I don't know people think oh this doesn't these things doesn't it happens and actually by watching this you are calling these energies really yes and we enjoy you know we enjoy to get scared I used to enjoy but later I understood how these
(26:49) energies was around because you are calling energies when you call when you kind these movies they have so many subliminal message they have names when you repat that's why mantras are important that's why our words have power wherever you say it you are calling that when you say I'm sick I'm sick I'm tired you will be always sick and tired but when you say no I'm strong and powerful that you are calling so the same thing when the TV is giving a message this EST stays in our in your Consciousness and around you so when we
(27:27) watch these kind of movies so many are just going of stay there have you seen hereditary which one hereditary on netfli which no it's about a little girl the family never mind I'm not watching now like just to be open with you um I have to find the name of the last movie I watched it was so dark it was so dark that inside I I said okay now movies are becoming very strong it was like like actually a satanic cult in the whole movie and they were being very open and they were chanting the names of devil so I say this is already in like this is
(28:08) not like Freddy kruer this is not like you know Jackson no they are not anymore like that they are like super open in these kind of things and I understood and I say if these movies are going to be like this open I'm not going to watch that anymore so I decided not to watch it was an English movie yeah I have to give you the name it's a girl who does yeah it's the same movie it's that one I'm talking about the same movie terrible this is this I'm I watch isn't it weird that we were thinking about the yeah I I forgot the name but
(28:41) my brother this place is protected don't worry yeah yeah oh my God as soon as I watch that I say bye I'm not going to watch these movies anymore because I felt especially with that movie I felt the energy stay with me and I was like no I I need to clean myself yeah I felt it too yeah okay well I I felt uh I had to wash it off and the thing is that's that's what people don't understand about deeper meditations that deep meditations are like showers which washes off things from you and at a consciously so my mother was doing all these things she
(29:16) was taking these devis from people like have you ever spoken to your mother about what it was like interacting with those energies she have to become like a warrior I I was like just watching at her and I was looking and she shouts at them she says like in the name of God you that's why I'm saying the names are very very powerful you know names are names that's why okay maybe I I will connect this L I don't know if this is connecting of but the Maha Mantra the har Krishna is chanting names of God what are you bringing to your life you
(29:51) are bringing Peace Love devotion that's why protection protection everything the ch in the speaking is so powerful it's so important that's why this is the process right now we are doing that's why you see so many people chanting har Krishna even in the streets because they want to share the names and bring positivity around so it's very very powerful so my mother was like invoking the name of God and they say you you are not anymore here you have to go from this bodyy you have to leave her alone and at then sometimes some of the
(30:28) energies were staying in our house and they were disturbing us you felt it as well yeah they were open our doors they were playing with our toys they were turn turning on the TV I was like ah this is so annoying but um did you see anything visually you saw things visually are you okay talking about it yeah okay what did you see um I saw many times different times one day we were having holidays in one Farm in Colombia you know vacations we were just family vacations and I saw this big dark um men walking around the pool you know like he
(31:09) was working around the pool and my my mother was trying to pray so hard because we all look like he it was not a human we we all saw him so we all have that open Vision in those times now I don't have you mean in childhood because they say say that a child is much pure yeah we are more pure so we get it more uh but in those times I was like seeing everything I saw so what that day I don't know what happened in that farm it was like full of all of them so I saw I I opened my eyes and the whole um ceiling was full of a
(31:50) dark how do you call like cloud and they were like entities moving like like that like horrible you know like sometimes you watch watch these things in movies and people they don't know that these things exist like sometimes it's just like a dark energies moving humans moving around them you know it was very very dark my sister saw a lady sitting in her bed we were all same thing that night and we were like oh my God we just want to go out and and then we all end up in my mother's bed and we were like because my mother is very very powerful
(32:22) she doesn't she was not a scar at all all these things were coming into your house because she was fighting with such energy yeah even she she now she realized that she shouldn't do that so openly why she stop it just to let you know she stop it after some years she'll stop it and that's one of the reasons I will be very honest with you because I saw she was amazing she's super powerful but these things doesn't make a kid happy you know that's why I wanted something more gentle like I want a process more relaxed but did these
(32:59) things that you saw ever try to harm you or your siblings they were not harming you we were my mother was very very powerful they were scared of my mother but they were just disturbing like trying to scare if you if you have God in you they cannot touch you they cannot do anything but because we were kids we were just scared you know they were just disturbing us but never happened like nothing when you say when you have God in you one way to bring that is meditation and another way is mantra what else sorry again how do you bring
(33:31) God in you having your spiritual practice you have to I will tell you like you can go to Temple you can learn from them or you can just start absorbing from different cultures and understand okay this is the practice I want it's just something to connect you with God you can sit down start breathing and start connecting with God do as you know like what I I was sometimes I do that I just speak to God in my mind like it's so much in me that I'm speaking oh God this happened today you know like a friend you start
(34:07) understanding that you are not alone and this is why people suffer so much from depression and anxiety and they believe they are alone and they are nothing but when you understand we are a we have a Super Soul inside and we can connect to that you nothing can break you nothing not even living these entities dark entities no like but you have to become a strong spirituality we need a practice for that because you have such a deep understanding of God I want to ask you why you think God created these things even these things came out of God this
(34:45) is a very good question [Music] um very very good question because um there are some living like as I I told you before there are so many different entities we have the big demons we have the lost souls we have you know like different energies are there as we can also have incredible energies you know some people call them Angels demigods they they are amazing even super Souls they like we we don't only have this H negative energy we also have the the powerful ones so I believe like so some people is just
(35:32) um the how you call that like the as you see some people they are very very attracted to Dark Energy like very very attracted like you and me but knowing that way people like to practice black magic okay people like to you know like one of my stories I will tell you later but people enjoy doing black magic and and killing someone what do you think will happen with that person it's going to become that entity so how it started well it's many stories about it as we know um entities H in the Bas also they have their story in the
(36:16) Bible I can share with you like in the Bi Bible because I believe the vas you already have so many talks about it but in the Bible says that God was with this Angel who who became very very jealous of him you know and that was not the idea because no we shouldn't feel jealous of God you know we we are all creation of God so he wanted to have that position and that's when he fall from his ego and it become the devil devil and so many others Lucifer yeah Lucifer so all of them f with this devil and they just wanted to
(36:58) in God was doing the positive energy so they wanted to do the whole opposite of God that was the dark energy so if we are not powerful enough to follow some sapic process or you know meditation prayer these kind of energies can overcome to you so some people they decide to do bad to others killing others raping abuse this is all dark energies this something like is over you uh so it's things because we all have something called anaras desires and if we don't control our desires they they will overcome us and when they overcome too much it
(37:46) can become very very very pollute polluted inside you I I'm I will give you one example it's a bit tough one but I I I think is the best one like for example someone cannot controls in sex they are very very open in sex too open they start trying with this girl that girl that girl later they want to go more more more they become very very addicted and later was the thinking it's just sex sex sex and later with whatever object or whatever living being they want to try because a woman cannot fulf him that
(38:30) person anymore so that person couldn't control his anara that was the desire of sex so you know what I mean like we do need some practice in our life practice is you have to put a cross in your desires do you think the way to look at the Devil and even God in general is that both these energies are inside you and depending on your practices and your belief systems one of them becomes stronger and if your devil energy becomes stronger then you attract the actual devil into your life which is L Diablo or these darker entities yeah
(39:06) this is what I I'm calling anaras anaras the desires so we do need to maybe I have the a desire to be like envious or jealous so how I will control that you know that envy and jealousy can kill another the person you are jealous so still where you will control that by doing spiritual practice but increasing this positive side okay what did your mother say about El Diablo well she always prays she always prays and she always protect us from because she's saying that nowadays is even more powerful really yeah let's
(39:46) talk about this well I'm I'm having like Christian conversation do it do it I'm here to learn we all here to Lear um is I find many similarities in the Bible and in the batan shat batan is something called apocalypsis yeah in the Bible yeah and in the babatan they also explain how spiritual people in the age of Khali later they have to even hide because they they cannot even do the practice the spiritual practice in the Bible is the same like I find so many similarities because I read both some people people will maybe judge about
(40:29) this but um I'm I'm telling my old experience right um so this is the age of Khali so we in in the Bible is the AP apocalyptic time not nothing is happening yet but we already see many things happening like many Industries music um movies everything is like as as we spoke about the same movie it's like so open about the devil the dark you know the they are showing like satanis it should be a open religion even now I don't know if you heard like it's Satan satanis is now
(41:15) open religion in us they have a church open and everything so nowadays it's going to become like more like that you know and spiritual people will go down why because we don't like for certain people who commit mistakes in the church they abuse abuse kids joies who also took power and abuse for this type of people now the spirituality is getting damaged you know oh these people they say they're spiritual but look what they do but my dear everyone have that is not spirituality is not them they are not this you know they are not C they were
(41:58) trying to give a message they commit a mistake they fall down but the real spirituality is what is in the scriptures and this is what we are trying to follow so that's uh but nowadays because of all these examples people doesn't want to go to church especially in the west and here people find like oh going to Temple that's for elders you know I will do when I turn 70 so people they don't see that anymore and I find that uh a bit sad because we do need as I told you we do need a spirituality material life is almost in
(42:39) our is in our daily life when are we going to go out from this and connect with God this is very very important now that you're saying that it it was real chance in that movie it makes me think about the movie again that there definely now you will go and watch again no no no I won't actually and I'll tell you why the director then probably knew what he was doing of course I mean the creators the writers knew what they were doing of course of course and they putting mantras on such a large scale out there dark mantras on
(43:10) this is what I'm saying that now everything is more open if you watch Savina you watch Saina Netflix the one in Netflix it's one in Netflix they also been very very open like I don't want to touch sensitive points but now everyone wants to convert things like they are normal it's okay you know and people in our mentality will be okay what before was like no it's not good people will adjust to that like oh it's okay it's normal this is what we called the kukam kog yeah yeah there's a lot of Indian guys who've just fallen in love with you by way
(43:50) watching this no there's a lot of love that's like being sent your way right now whoever's reached this point of the episode um are there mantras for um you know what Tage means Tage is like glow like you have glow okay do you know what I mean I think when you are when you just chant the name of God you already receive automatic love like I believe when you are doing something like oh I want to look nice that's not that's that's that's not good because you are not actually doing for for God when you are pray to Krishna Shiva you know whatever
(44:31) you feel the connection Jesus whatever it is that energy is going to come to you and you will be attractive you know like you will be naturally attractive when you have that God Consciousness is already attractive that is Krishna for you yeah Krishna means the Supreme attractive he's the Supreme attractive so can you imagine he attracts everyone so if we attract Krishna to your heart you will ATT struck everyone uh I want to talk a little bit about your grandmother okay because U that's what stayed with me I was
(45:05) actually telling a friend that your story it troubled me a little bit it's actually also still trouble me it's something I need to find U answer how do you even begin where was she born and how did she get these abilities and let's talk a little bit about the abilities also for people who don't know well she was uh she's also from Colombia from bukara where I'm from um she got married with uh lebanes you know many people from Lebanon they went to South America so that's why when I'm saying we have Roots uh some Arabs Roots um she was very very
(45:52) loyal to him she have six kids with him but he left with another woman and she just said you know I will just provide for my kids and she did she was a hardwork woman and she was very very spiritual and she just say in her Insight I'm going to marry God Jesus so she just entered in a big uh how you say like um pure stage she was praying she is I have never seen in my life s and prays as much as she in in like never ever since I have memory she's just holding the Bible and praying praying praying and that's why we all got I believe she's
(46:38) the root of all our you know gift she didn't get it from her mother or no she got it when she was in a very hard time um when I mean mother were was praying also you know it's normal to be like catholic christian in in South America but she become a strict you know she didn't want to marry anymore she just say God is my husband from now on I will just provide for my kids and so she was very very powerful very very very powerful more than your mother my mother developed later more okay but I will say she they are all
(47:20) powerful even my uncle my auntie they are all you know they got that even you yeah but and different way but yes um we we all wanted that connection with God so much 2016 I work hard um doing some modeling shootings for shoper stop here in mumbay actually um and I collect some money and I say okay let me try to bring my mother and grandmother here I bought a ticket for them it it was the first time I did such something like that because I had some money and I said say what should I do with that okay I will do with
(48:00) the the people I I feel grateful for so I did that and I bought them a ticket for Jerusalem so they did a paric there in Jerusalem and lat her India and I say okay let me see let me see how they will receive India and there was when my mother and my grandmother came to brindavan after Jerusalem and my grandmother was she's she was old very very old so I don't know if was very good idea for her to do all this trip later we start traveling and something happened in um alipe we went to South India to alipe with my
(48:46) mother and grandmother we were in we went to the pool with my mother and my grandmother was lying down in the bed she was not feeling good um and that day she have she she can see things more than anyone else and she saw she she saw a lady coming to her and she had like a flower I don't know how you how basket basket yeah basket with flowers and she gave to her but my mother my grandmother was was thinking was someone from the hotel you know because it was so real she was like she she thought she she was already the you know the vision of all
(49:32) people is not that amazing but she could see but she was like why you are giving me that when she receive it from that day she lose the vision like almost it was 80% of the vision gone and I just didn't understand what happened I was uh now later we try to bring her to the doctor in Delhi we were like I was trying to go to the doctor I I was like what's going on like why what's happened you know this is supposed to be a uplift and travel for them and this happened and she say just it's just was a very dark energy in that
(50:16) s and came to her she was she received it but she was like not that word and she went back to Colombia and since there she lose vision now 100% and now she just see things like if before she was watching like like now is more crazy now she can see even angels beautiful things she can see beautiful lights she can see even everything but sometimes she see all this dark coming to her and she say that it was coming from South India and I just couldn't understand how this happened how you know we were just enjoying ourselves
(51:00) so this is something that I'm telling you like I still can't understand I I mess you this day I still don't understand how this happened but what do you think it was I'm trying to find answers um I'm trying it's something that is still I I don't understand because even know if God is with her I I also will ask this question like God is with her why this happen so sometimes I think um when SEL lose the vision the material eyes close the spiritual eyes becomes stronger and is in her in is in her last face in the she's very old now and she's
(51:43) like very very sensitive but she's also very powerful but she's very sensitive like she can see things all over so I mean I'm just trying to understand this better could this have been some sort of a blessing instead of I this is what I'm I'm trying to understand if it's a blessing because if you see one side is like uh the senses is what keep us attached to this world you know we what what the eyes give us we enjoy forms what the nose give us nice smell we want to smell things nice we have we want to taste nice you know try taste we
(52:23) want to touch you know like so much pleasure we want we want to hear nice things so when we are so much engaged in giving gratification to our senses sometimes can be um um distraction for the spiritual so I was thinking maybe she's you know I I saw like that closing the eyes of material life to open the spiritual eyes but to be honest I don't know I don't I'm I'm still like trying to understand how did she describe that Spirit she says it was a very big that like she never experienced one as biggest as she experienced in in alipe
(53:08) like powerful very powerful like it was extremely powerful she say that she never even in South America she never experienced something that powerful so maybe I have to it was male it was female very very very very powerful [Music] um I don't even know yeah I'm I'm I'm I'm the same like my mother says that um my mother also thinks like like she prays and she says that okay maybe maybe it's it's a way to you connect more to God you know but but at the end who is happy to not see you know like at the end nobody's happy so we are
(53:51) trying to understand this situation but it's been years of since 2016 [Music] grandom is mostly at home now yeah she she's at home only but if you know she's been in so much communion with God like she's been so connected to him um I'm assuming her environment is just positive yeah she prays a lot but sometimes my mother says that uh if she SE something negative because energies are there so she give importance to that so sometimes they can become bigger you know when you give important again we have the bad and good side which one you
(54:29) are feeding the most it becomes more powerful so sometimes if the energies are there and she my mother said don't focus in that focus in the good ones you have around so this is a conversations they have that sometimes I'm like but you know like they have more experience in that than me do you think it's wrong for me to write so much horror content no I mean if you are doing with a purpose it's okay if you are doing just to you know C this and send these energies to others no of course not you're sharing you're like
(55:06) what we are doing now is sharing so many people have questions about it many people feel things and they don't communicate they are afraid oh this is a lie Others May judge some people they are not open and they may judge others who feel it what do you say to people like that who are not open or who judge what can I say to them um well I just find um a bit sad that people thinks we are the only ones in this world like I it's so much energies we are energy you know Prana means energy we are actually full of
(55:52) Prana so this body without that energ is nothing as soon as you see someone die it's because something left the body it's nothing no it's not that energy it's not that Soul it's not that Spirit whatever you want to call so you cannot say we are the body we are not the body body is something like we are using for a short time this body is not Eternal this inside us is the Eternal is what we need to fit every day and this is what I'm saying we are not thinking with us nothing we are you are not taking this house you are not
(56:29) taking your money you are not taking your mother you are even our most closest one we cannot take you are going alone and you have to see which path you will direct yourselfi you're a very beautiful very powerful lady oh thank you so much you it was very um was very intense talking to you that's what I say in a very positive way okay I'm saying that in a very positive way and uh I've understood the power of mantras a lot more through this particular podcast especially considering your childhood and everything you've experienced and seen
(57:09) the fact that you're this person now says a lot about being closer to the higher power that's what I'll say I want to share last thing about mantras like um this is a great opportunity for people here to understand the mantras are honestly the way out um as I told you the word is already powerful if you put in your mind a word you will achieve but mantas is something like really connects you mantras is the way to connect if I for example you in love of a girl and someone from outside mention
(57:55) the name of the girl you will look around you know because just the feeling of the name of that girl is going to Captivate you so that's God God when hear the name like for example let's say har Krishna is is cultivating that is calling that so God is going to come to you that's the power of the mantras you are calling you are calling and bringing to you so I believe people should experience everyone should experience so many people goes to kyans um and they say yeah it's fun they are dancing and they are chanting and but
(58:30) they don't really connect the idea is the work is in you to really experience to go inside you and you know chant with your heart that's why we do that because we feel it you have to experience this is all what I have to say that you really have to experience and you in India you have that you should take advantage of this like it's a powerful India is very powerful energetically speaking is very very powerful place so I believe people should take care more of all these teachings from the great stages the scriptures and
(59:07) connect and thank you har Krishna har Krishna wow this is an insane episode thank you thank you that was the episode for today and I hope it lived up to the expectations I set up in the intro this was an episode that stayed with me for a very long time Amika dvi's spiritual thought process had an impact on the way I look at spirituality as well and of course the more you learn about Darkness the more you're able to lead yourself into light and that's why I have such a strong Fascination when it comes to dark
(59:45) topics just like this keep in mind a lot of parts of this podcast were cut out to make it more cinematic for the listeners if you want the uncut aspects of the podcast they uploaded on our other YouTube channel it's called TRS Clips where you'll find highlights of every single episode we link it below please make sure you check it out Ami is going to be back on TRS until then follow us on Spotify every episode's available on Spotify 48 hours before it's available anywhere else in the world if you have any guest
(1:00:19) recommendations who could give us podcast like this firstly really do you secondly if you do let us know in the comment section PRS will be back soon [Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment