Tuesday, October 6, 2026

What Every Woman Needs to Know | Dr. Shilpi Reddy | Promo

What Every Woman Needs to Know | Dr. Shilpi Reddy | Promo

Author Name:Pavan Evuri

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Pavan_Evuri

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRaM6zdRt2w





Title: What Every Woman Needs to Know | Dr. Shilpi Reddy | Promo

Author Name: Pavan Evuri

Description: Catch a sneak peek of our upcoming episode with Dr. Shilpi Reddy, where she shares crucial advice on wellness, preventive health, and understanding your body better.

🔔 Subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications to watch the full interview as soon as it goes live!

#DrShilpiReddy #WomensHealth #HealthAwareness #DoctorAdvice #Teaser #Promo #WellnessJourney

Transcript:
(00:00) Watching porn while the mentality and the physical appearance will there be any change? >> It raises your dopamine. >> Hormonal disruptors and the anti-matter. >> It may be going to yours of usage. >> You know what puberty was that you know what I don't know what you know will it be impacting their fertility later on.
(00:23) >> Because of hormone exposure very early they can eventually land into problems like fertility problems, problems like premature menopause, problems like obesity related diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, cancers, so many things. >> I'm a little first time gynecologist visit over them character. >> There are people who are sexually active maybe they'll be only be able to tell the gynecologist not the parents.
(00:45) >> Period girls can boys can education and important to them. >> 100% because there should be an awareness where this fellow is born from. >> Medical compatibility and important compared with Western countries I'll just tell them I'm going to do that. >> I sell catch any catch function drama photo video which picture catch now medical test just going to [music] argue human issues no point miss out there.
(01:17) >> Recent things [music] and concept double income no kids maybe. >> So it's all trauma and it's all a trauma and it's all about catching you will not have kids okay when I don't want to have. >> It's pretty good pregnancy >> [music] >> still in 2026 you're blaming women. >> It will 70% of fertility issues are in men.
(01:41) >> So throughout your experience. >> [music] >> India and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment