"NoFap" For Women - Brahmacharya Explained
Author Name:BeerBiceps Uncut
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Beerbicepsuncut
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgozWVhGIIY
Title: "NoFap" For Women - Brahmacharya Explained
Author Name: BeerBiceps Uncut
Description: Watch The Full Episode Here: • SCARIEST Black Power Experiences & Persona...
Listen To The Full Episode On Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2G0U...
🎧 Listen To #TheRanveerShow On Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/show/6ZcvVBP...
Follow Ambika Devi's Social Media Handles:-
Instagram: / ambikadevidance
Work & Collaboration - ambikayoga108@gmail.com
✅ Subscribe To Our Other YouTube Channels:-
BeerBiceps (English Channel):
/ beerbicepsofficial
Ranveer Allahbadia (Hindi Channel):
/ ranveerallahbadia
TRS Clips हिंदी (Hindi Podcast Highlights):
/ @theranveershowclips1
BeerBiceps Shorts (English Shorts):
/ @bestoftrs
Ranveer Allahbadia Shorts (Hindi Shorts):
/ @bestoftrshindi
BigBrainco. :
/ @raaazofficial
BigBrainco. Shorts :
/ @hustletankpodcast
This was undoubtedly the most tripped-out episode ever on The Ranveer Show, featuring Ms. Ambika Devi. She is someone with so much pious demeanor in her personality. After this episode, I was mind-blown with the experience, her story, and everything in between.
As you might have noticed lately, our content (reels, podcasts) has become much darker. It's much more inclined towards the paranormal now... That is because I'm personally exploring these subjects in depth. Have they taken over me completely? Not yet. But I am definitely altered by the things I am learning about...
BeerBiceps 4.0.
Keep following, because this is only the beginning. Time to unleash all the darkness ⚫️🔴
SCARIEST Demonic Encounters & Personal Satanic Experiences ft. Ambika Devi
In this particular clip, Ambika shares her experience of taking up Brahmacharya in her twenties.
#brahmacharya #1585
INSTAGRAM : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
FACEBOOK : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TWITTER : @beerbicepsguy
/ beerbicepsguy
LINKEDIN : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TELEGRAM: @beerbicepsguy
https://t.me/beerbicepsguy
SNAPCHAT: @beerbicepsguy
----------------------------------------------
About :
TRS Clips is a collection of SHORT CLIPS from The Ranveer Show podcast. Enjoy our latest knowledge-fueled videos from the BeerBiceps team. Every conversation on #TheRanveerShow is intellectual, deep & progressive. We cover everyone from entrepreneurs to Bollywood film stars to even athletes.
Today, The Ranveer Show or TRS - Happiness Through Curiosity. A show where we host the world's greatest success stories and try digging out their secrets to success. Every conversation is an EXTREME learning experience for the viewer.
Transcript:
(00:00) happiness through Curiosity on the ranir show Welcome to TRS Clips what is it like like how does your reality change when you take up brahmacharya or when you just abstain like what happens to your own inner world because if you're young it's it's sort of a discipline you're putting yourself through but I'm sure there's outcomes of it so what's that like well uh as I told you I feel this was my golden times I still appreciate and me so much these times brahmachari um help you to really focus um in what how how you say like
(00:40) whatever you want to achieve you will achieve for sure because all your energy is not wasted we waste so much energy in different things as as okay normal life we know if if you're kid what all does brahmacharya entail it's it's alcohol drugs yeah okay let me explain you we we follow four principles and number one is we of course we are vegetarian we want our body full clean uh when we bring meat meat already you know like the word meat is something that is not fresh and it's so much pain so much pain in you
(01:21) know like how like the emotions are still even there when you see I mean I know are very hard to to watch watch these kind of things but when you see the animal is going to be killed this animal already knows and the anxiety goes even to to the whole body so it's like we are eating that anxiety we are not eating something fresh the idea is to eat fresh things uh people may say oh but you know you are eating B you are killing plants but we cannot compare you cannot compare a cow and you just remove uh you know one leg and a tree you pick
(02:01) up some apple from the tree you cannot compare the same thing we we can't it's not the same pain I know plants have pain but the minimal because it's not a nerve system so we know it's not that pain so when we said we don't want to intoxicate our body even with meat means like we are fresh fresh from you know anxiety stress we don't want that in our body and also because we practice aimsa no violence so this is number one vegetarian the second is we don't consume alcohol drugs no coffee no no coffee black they no
(02:39) nothing that you know like the sustance yeah the it stimulates but you're Colombian and you you don't have coffee um I had coffee but now I I drink coffee the cof you can take coffee de coffee does it does it affect you now that you've not if I drink coffee I'm going to be honest with you if I drink coffee I will be like this I will be like that like I cannot drink coffee once I did in Colombia because you know it's very famous over there soon as you D I was like that I couldn't sleep the whole night and I drank coffee like at 2
(03:15) 2 p.m. something like that and it was like shaking I say this is not for me I can't yeah so something that you know not stimulating so we don't no drugs no alcohol no coffee or whatever that makes Red Bull all these things no we don't consume that um the other is we follow civas so we try to maintain that energy you know the sexual energy is very very powerful it's actually the most powerful it it can be the greatest um gratification you have and when you save that you can get you can go to a another level spiritually speaking you can
(03:59) really reach another level when you save that so yeah brahmacharis of course they follow salasi you know for a man it's obvious how it gets saved yeah yeah what is the case for a woman so if a woman has sex is it like she loses some energy uh no it's mainly for men it's mainly for men but for woman also if like normally a woman let let me tell you this but normally a woman who had lot of sex in her life she looks older she looks older you will see like uh the age faster than someone who was more devor or just have you know one relationship
(04:40) in her life in their life so I think it's probably the same case for men also yeah but men is more even more powerful because you know Vitality is there in it's a lifegiving yeah it's even more strong for men for men is more more strong but for ladies you can also see the one thing I've noticed is if I'm ever in a we call it no fap it's a theme on the channel uh if I'm ever in one of those phases my meditations go way deeper way deeper um it does and it breaks if you break it yeah yeah so that's where it it got validated in my
(05:15) head the argument is that science doesn't have any proofs about this and you'll hear a lot of people referencing that without having experienced what a celibate life gives you yeah that's why uh brahmacharis especially if you live in the temple this is a a main wine a main main one this is the of course vegetarian is their natural but civas is very very important for someone who is you know normally they dress in orange or you know ladies sometimes dress in white I was dressing in white before so we take very very serious that
(05:48) especially that is there no dating also no in in those times I I was not dating at all nothing in your whole 20s yeah no wow do you ever felt like it yeah I'm not gonna lie yeah I was like thinking okay when is my you know blueprints coming you know I was yeah I'm a woman come on like we it's we want to feel protected but when I was focusing in my practice you know later I understood I don't need that uh I have a rich like you know Krishna is my everything later you understand that when I was more mature but yeah yeah I'm going to tell
(06:28) like I have to be honest some thoughts came like I was like dreaming when when but yeah I was like as soon as I saw boys coming I was like no I'm a you know it was very very strict very serious yeah uh the fourth one and the fourth one yeah uh we don't play like gambling or things like that these kind of games that make us ambitious or you know Superior than others so we avoid what else is there in that um gambling you know like uh when you when you do the that uh what's your mentality you want to be the winner you
(07:04) want to you know your mentality change when you do gambling especially uh someone who does gambling can end up be vicious you call vicious like you know like they cannot stop aggressive no they uh they cannot stop gambling you know like they they just want to win and sometimes you by you're thinking of winning you are just losing you are losing people and you are losing your material stuff this whole experience of being a brahmachari for 10 years at the end of the 10 years what had happened to your reality like it was a lot of peak
(07:39) happiness um okay I was the happiest later you know how to say Co hits this is when my life fully changed because I was very focused people were trying yeah many many people like boys try to propose and I was like okay let me let me just one year more one year more and I will be ready who are these boys they were the they were the yeah they were theoris they were also theoris uh because not everyone is brahmachari not everyone is brahmachari there are gastas you know people who wants to enter in you know we have like uh baharia gasta Basta so and
(08:24) Sanz this is uh kind of like the life the perfect life so we start with so I was in PR but people were like hey my dear you're in in your 20s you have to hurry up and I was like yeah one year one year in one year why did you want to stretch it sorry why did you want to continue for one year because I was so happy I was happy doing service I was happy doing what I want like you know I was also a leader in those times I was a leader I was doing uh PR for the project of cleaning I was going to the government I met actually I met many
(09:04) many people um for the cleaning and we actually clean up the space so my mind was in my SE my mind was uh waking up early and CH my my you know we meditate CH my rounds and do Puja and dress Krishna I was happy I was so happy so so happy doing that so for someone to come and say if you marry your life is going to change that was a big knowing my head but I knew I knew in some point if my life does have to change but I I didn't want to change that till Co hit and many many crazy things happen that my life changed but not because I wanted I was
(09:46) in my comfort zone and that's another thing I want to tell you I was in a comfort zone in spirituality and that's also not healthy to be very honest like I later I'm going to come to that point but we do need balance and I had to understand in a very harsh way because I was just spirituality spirituality and it was great but also I saw my I now I can see myself in those times my ego was increasing a lot so I was like you know I'm a bachini I'm so strong I'm doing so much service in my mind I was not saying of course I can guide these people
(10:26) because we have dramas going on we were presenting dramas and I was was the boss and I was like you know I was so happy I was in my comfort zone and I was like feeling proud a star feeling proud in a spirituality spiritual ego yeah it happens to like everyone who goes down that path yes yes it can happen when you have power in being in a spiritual or material way it's going to happen power can you know make us blind yeah I've I've seen this in every single spiritual School in India the person at the top is always nice the people around that
(11:00) person who are a little I won't say Drunk on Power but there is a yeah yeah Dynamic going on yeah because you start feeling like proud of your you know position and people is looking at me like that oh you know so I sadly sadly no actually it's part of my life I had to learn I will say it was good for that moment but I now I feel a bit bad because I was a bit strong with girls you know I I Fall in also so girls were like um my friends were listening sometimes music like Bollywood or something and I was like you will go to hell this is so bad you
(11:42) should just listen you know mantras this is not good oh they were in love of s and I was like no this is Maya this is illusion you know I was I was very fanatic before and now I understand that actually it's not good it we have to really have balance in our life we have to understand um like of course not neglect at all our spiritual part but understand that we need to put one fit also in this material world so we have to balance that yeah so I would say fanatism is also not good it's good to be spiritual but not fanatic thanks for watching make
(12:21) sure you check out the entire episode and also check out this playlist that we've curated just for you [Music] he [Music]
Author Name:BeerBiceps Uncut
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Beerbicepsuncut
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgozWVhGIIY
Title: "NoFap" For Women - Brahmacharya Explained
Author Name: BeerBiceps Uncut
Description: Watch The Full Episode Here: • SCARIEST Black Power Experiences & Persona...
Listen To The Full Episode On Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2G0U...
🎧 Listen To #TheRanveerShow On Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/show/6ZcvVBP...
Follow Ambika Devi's Social Media Handles:-
Instagram: / ambikadevidance
Work & Collaboration - ambikayoga108@gmail.com
✅ Subscribe To Our Other YouTube Channels:-
BeerBiceps (English Channel):
/ beerbicepsofficial
Ranveer Allahbadia (Hindi Channel):
/ ranveerallahbadia
TRS Clips हिंदी (Hindi Podcast Highlights):
/ @theranveershowclips1
BeerBiceps Shorts (English Shorts):
/ @bestoftrs
Ranveer Allahbadia Shorts (Hindi Shorts):
/ @bestoftrshindi
BigBrainco. :
/ @raaazofficial
BigBrainco. Shorts :
/ @hustletankpodcast
This was undoubtedly the most tripped-out episode ever on The Ranveer Show, featuring Ms. Ambika Devi. She is someone with so much pious demeanor in her personality. After this episode, I was mind-blown with the experience, her story, and everything in between.
As you might have noticed lately, our content (reels, podcasts) has become much darker. It's much more inclined towards the paranormal now... That is because I'm personally exploring these subjects in depth. Have they taken over me completely? Not yet. But I am definitely altered by the things I am learning about...
BeerBiceps 4.0.
Keep following, because this is only the beginning. Time to unleash all the darkness ⚫️🔴
SCARIEST Demonic Encounters & Personal Satanic Experiences ft. Ambika Devi
In this particular clip, Ambika shares her experience of taking up Brahmacharya in her twenties.
#brahmacharya #1585
INSTAGRAM : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
FACEBOOK : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TWITTER : @beerbicepsguy
/ beerbicepsguy
LINKEDIN : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TELEGRAM: @beerbicepsguy
https://t.me/beerbicepsguy
SNAPCHAT: @beerbicepsguy
----------------------------------------------
About :
TRS Clips is a collection of SHORT CLIPS from The Ranveer Show podcast. Enjoy our latest knowledge-fueled videos from the BeerBiceps team. Every conversation on #TheRanveerShow is intellectual, deep & progressive. We cover everyone from entrepreneurs to Bollywood film stars to even athletes.
Today, The Ranveer Show or TRS - Happiness Through Curiosity. A show where we host the world's greatest success stories and try digging out their secrets to success. Every conversation is an EXTREME learning experience for the viewer.
Transcript:
(00:00) happiness through Curiosity on the ranir show Welcome to TRS Clips what is it like like how does your reality change when you take up brahmacharya or when you just abstain like what happens to your own inner world because if you're young it's it's sort of a discipline you're putting yourself through but I'm sure there's outcomes of it so what's that like well uh as I told you I feel this was my golden times I still appreciate and me so much these times brahmachari um help you to really focus um in what how how you say like
(00:40) whatever you want to achieve you will achieve for sure because all your energy is not wasted we waste so much energy in different things as as okay normal life we know if if you're kid what all does brahmacharya entail it's it's alcohol drugs yeah okay let me explain you we we follow four principles and number one is we of course we are vegetarian we want our body full clean uh when we bring meat meat already you know like the word meat is something that is not fresh and it's so much pain so much pain in you
(01:21) know like how like the emotions are still even there when you see I mean I know are very hard to to watch watch these kind of things but when you see the animal is going to be killed this animal already knows and the anxiety goes even to to the whole body so it's like we are eating that anxiety we are not eating something fresh the idea is to eat fresh things uh people may say oh but you know you are eating B you are killing plants but we cannot compare you cannot compare a cow and you just remove uh you know one leg and a tree you pick
(02:01) up some apple from the tree you cannot compare the same thing we we can't it's not the same pain I know plants have pain but the minimal because it's not a nerve system so we know it's not that pain so when we said we don't want to intoxicate our body even with meat means like we are fresh fresh from you know anxiety stress we don't want that in our body and also because we practice aimsa no violence so this is number one vegetarian the second is we don't consume alcohol drugs no coffee no no coffee black they no
(02:39) nothing that you know like the sustance yeah the it stimulates but you're Colombian and you you don't have coffee um I had coffee but now I I drink coffee the cof you can take coffee de coffee does it does it affect you now that you've not if I drink coffee I'm going to be honest with you if I drink coffee I will be like this I will be like that like I cannot drink coffee once I did in Colombia because you know it's very famous over there soon as you D I was like that I couldn't sleep the whole night and I drank coffee like at 2
(03:15) 2 p.m. something like that and it was like shaking I say this is not for me I can't yeah so something that you know not stimulating so we don't no drugs no alcohol no coffee or whatever that makes Red Bull all these things no we don't consume that um the other is we follow civas so we try to maintain that energy you know the sexual energy is very very powerful it's actually the most powerful it it can be the greatest um gratification you have and when you save that you can get you can go to a another level spiritually speaking you can
(03:59) really reach another level when you save that so yeah brahmacharis of course they follow salasi you know for a man it's obvious how it gets saved yeah yeah what is the case for a woman so if a woman has sex is it like she loses some energy uh no it's mainly for men it's mainly for men but for woman also if like normally a woman let let me tell you this but normally a woman who had lot of sex in her life she looks older she looks older you will see like uh the age faster than someone who was more devor or just have you know one relationship
(04:40) in her life in their life so I think it's probably the same case for men also yeah but men is more even more powerful because you know Vitality is there in it's a lifegiving yeah it's even more strong for men for men is more more strong but for ladies you can also see the one thing I've noticed is if I'm ever in a we call it no fap it's a theme on the channel uh if I'm ever in one of those phases my meditations go way deeper way deeper um it does and it breaks if you break it yeah yeah so that's where it it got validated in my
(05:15) head the argument is that science doesn't have any proofs about this and you'll hear a lot of people referencing that without having experienced what a celibate life gives you yeah that's why uh brahmacharis especially if you live in the temple this is a a main wine a main main one this is the of course vegetarian is their natural but civas is very very important for someone who is you know normally they dress in orange or you know ladies sometimes dress in white I was dressing in white before so we take very very serious that
(05:48) especially that is there no dating also no in in those times I I was not dating at all nothing in your whole 20s yeah no wow do you ever felt like it yeah I'm not gonna lie yeah I was like thinking okay when is my you know blueprints coming you know I was yeah I'm a woman come on like we it's we want to feel protected but when I was focusing in my practice you know later I understood I don't need that uh I have a rich like you know Krishna is my everything later you understand that when I was more mature but yeah yeah I'm going to tell
(06:28) like I have to be honest some thoughts came like I was like dreaming when when but yeah I was like as soon as I saw boys coming I was like no I'm a you know it was very very strict very serious yeah uh the fourth one and the fourth one yeah uh we don't play like gambling or things like that these kind of games that make us ambitious or you know Superior than others so we avoid what else is there in that um gambling you know like uh when you when you do the that uh what's your mentality you want to be the winner you
(07:04) want to you know your mentality change when you do gambling especially uh someone who does gambling can end up be vicious you call vicious like you know like they cannot stop aggressive no they uh they cannot stop gambling you know like they they just want to win and sometimes you by you're thinking of winning you are just losing you are losing people and you are losing your material stuff this whole experience of being a brahmachari for 10 years at the end of the 10 years what had happened to your reality like it was a lot of peak
(07:39) happiness um okay I was the happiest later you know how to say Co hits this is when my life fully changed because I was very focused people were trying yeah many many people like boys try to propose and I was like okay let me let me just one year more one year more and I will be ready who are these boys they were the they were the yeah they were theoris they were also theoris uh because not everyone is brahmachari not everyone is brahmachari there are gastas you know people who wants to enter in you know we have like uh baharia gasta Basta so and
(08:24) Sanz this is uh kind of like the life the perfect life so we start with so I was in PR but people were like hey my dear you're in in your 20s you have to hurry up and I was like yeah one year one year in one year why did you want to stretch it sorry why did you want to continue for one year because I was so happy I was happy doing service I was happy doing what I want like you know I was also a leader in those times I was a leader I was doing uh PR for the project of cleaning I was going to the government I met actually I met many
(09:04) many people um for the cleaning and we actually clean up the space so my mind was in my SE my mind was uh waking up early and CH my my you know we meditate CH my rounds and do Puja and dress Krishna I was happy I was so happy so so happy doing that so for someone to come and say if you marry your life is going to change that was a big knowing my head but I knew I knew in some point if my life does have to change but I I didn't want to change that till Co hit and many many crazy things happen that my life changed but not because I wanted I was
(09:46) in my comfort zone and that's another thing I want to tell you I was in a comfort zone in spirituality and that's also not healthy to be very honest like I later I'm going to come to that point but we do need balance and I had to understand in a very harsh way because I was just spirituality spirituality and it was great but also I saw my I now I can see myself in those times my ego was increasing a lot so I was like you know I'm a bachini I'm so strong I'm doing so much service in my mind I was not saying of course I can guide these people
(10:26) because we have dramas going on we were presenting dramas and I was was the boss and I was like you know I was so happy I was in my comfort zone and I was like feeling proud a star feeling proud in a spirituality spiritual ego yeah it happens to like everyone who goes down that path yes yes it can happen when you have power in being in a spiritual or material way it's going to happen power can you know make us blind yeah I've I've seen this in every single spiritual School in India the person at the top is always nice the people around that
(11:00) person who are a little I won't say Drunk on Power but there is a yeah yeah Dynamic going on yeah because you start feeling like proud of your you know position and people is looking at me like that oh you know so I sadly sadly no actually it's part of my life I had to learn I will say it was good for that moment but I now I feel a bit bad because I was a bit strong with girls you know I I Fall in also so girls were like um my friends were listening sometimes music like Bollywood or something and I was like you will go to hell this is so bad you
(11:42) should just listen you know mantras this is not good oh they were in love of s and I was like no this is Maya this is illusion you know I was I was very fanatic before and now I understand that actually it's not good it we have to really have balance in our life we have to understand um like of course not neglect at all our spiritual part but understand that we need to put one fit also in this material world so we have to balance that yeah so I would say fanatism is also not good it's good to be spiritual but not fanatic thanks for watching make
(12:21) sure you check out the entire episode and also check out this playlist that we've curated just for you [Music] he [Music]
No comments:
Post a Comment