Tuesday, October 6, 2026

This Conversation Will Change How You Think I Ft.Sharani Ponguru I #lifecoach #personaldevelopment

This Conversation Will Change How You Think I Ft.Sharani Ponguru I #lifecoach #personaldevelopment

Author Name:The Kalyan Chronicles

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@TheKalyanChronicles

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcg7De0eF2o





Title: This Conversation Will Change How You Think I Ft.Sharani Ponguru I #lifecoach #personaldevelopment

Author Name: The Kalyan Chronicles

Description: Watch Now :- This Conversation Will Change How You Think I Ft.Sharani Ponguru I #lifecoach #personaldevelopment #tck #lifeconversations #lifelesson #lifestyle #thekalyanchronicles

This is one of the most powerful conversations on The Kalyan Chronicles 🎙️

In this episode, I sit down with Sharani Ponguru — one of the Directors at Narayana Group, a World Record Holder, and a Life Coach specializing in NLP & Hypnosis — to explore how our thoughts, mindset, and inner patterns shape our lives.

This is not just a conversation — it’s a perspective shift.

We dive into:
• How your mind actually works
• The role of subconscious patterns in your life
• The reality of today’s education system
• Important conversations around child mental health and rising pressures
• The impact of screen time on children and adults
• Real insights from her journey as a leader and coach
• Practical ways to improve your thinking and decision-making

If you’ve ever felt stuck, confused, or looking for clarity, this episode will give you a new way to look at things.

---

🎧 Watch till the end — this might change how you think.

---

🔗 Connect with Sharani Ponguru
Instagram:   / sharaninarayanaofficial  

---

🚀 Follow The Kalyan Chronicles
YouTube:    / @thekalyanchronicles  
Instagram:   / thekalyanchronicles  

---

👤 Follow me (Kalyan K Bharath)
Instagram:   / kalyankbharath  

---

🙌 Support the channel
If you found value in this conversation:
👉 Like
👉 Share
👉 Subscribe

Your support helps bring more meaningful conversations 🙏

---

#TheKalyanChronicles #SharaniPonguru #Podcast #Mindset #EducationSystem #MentalHealth #ScreenTime #TeluguPodcast #PersonalGrowth #Leadership

Transcript:
(00:00) We all know the director of Narendra Group of Institutions. You are a life coach. You are a master practitioner NLP. You are a master practitioner hypnosis. You are an author. >> And there was a lot of criticism because I had all the negative qualities. Just wanted to pen down all [music] my thoughts. >> Book opening >> The entire national media was watching.
(00:25) >> What is NLP? >> You have to form new For example, let's say if some ex-person [music] keeps telling You're a loser. You're a loser. And because of that you'll have maybe if you have a bad experience. Our experience also [music] will be stored. >> Everyone should want rank and first rank only top quality.
(00:44) Parents would have a different way of projecting their strength in me. >> According to 2023, 28 children die every day in India out of suicide. >> If someone gets a suicidal thought which is not good even student or someone. So, what will be the advice? >> Take a book and >> Losing your brother, how do you handle this type of situation actually? >> That was the worst phase of my life ever because I was very very attached to him.
(01:07) Since I was born until there was not even a day where we left each other. >> Students are used to even kids who are playing time so I could wait on the kids. >> Because kids role model you. >> Narendra Modi morning 6:30 to night 10:30 study hours only. >> If you really want to be an IITN or a NEET >> We have a program you are not supposed to forget and you have to get it.
(01:24) >> I want to teach the students >> He can't live still into the same way parents should realize that I think. MPC I just call it by PC this call you have to get top rank. >> Just ask what do you really want? Do you really want to be an IITN or do you want to become an artist? >> Yeah. >> What are you inclined towards? >> Narendra sir, so quickly tell his story.
(01:45) >> Daddy did his PhD in statistics. [music] He's a gold medalist. He keeps telling that >> Hey, Amaravati land scam currency >> So, my Nana got up to YSRCP >> Hello Shani welcome to the Kalyan Chronicles. >> Hi Andy, how are you? >> I'm good. Thank you. How are you? >> I'm good. >> Thank you so much for coming. Yeah.
(02:12) So before knowing about your all activities what you are doing. First Quick My education and all. Where are you? My education and all. Okay. >> I studied in Gomti. >> Okay. >> And after that I came to Oakridge. >> Okay. >> So from 5th till 9th I was in Oakridge Hyderabad. >> Okay. >> We were the first batch Oakridge >> Okay.
(02:38) >> And after that 10th money I had to go back to Nellore. >> Uh-huh. Okay. >> Because >> Okay. School uh But 10th we had to shift back to Nellore. >> Okay. >> So 10th I studied in Narayana. >> Okay. >> That was Olympia at first concept >> Okay. >> I was not okay with the atmosphere of concept school. >> Okay. >> So generally when you are in an international school that atmosphere from Hyderabad to Nellore it was very different.
(03:09) So somewhere I was not okay with it. So I shifted to Olympia. 10th month Olympia Narayana. And after that I went to Indus Indus International. It was a boarding school 11th and 12th. >> Okay. Which location? >> It's in Bangalore. >> Okay. >> It was IB. >> Okay. >> So from CBSE to state board state to IB. >> Uh-huh. >> IBS undergraduate. I was a weekly border.
(03:32) >> Okay. >> I did my BBA. >> Okay. >> And then I moved to London Newcastle. >> Okay. >> For my masters. >> Okay. We are also from Newcastle. >> [laughter] >> So any Newcastle memories? >> Many actually. >> Mhm. >> It was a very new space and up until that it was more of home feeding and you know India low the lifestyle is so different.
(03:53) >> Okay. >> But once you go to abroad and it was my first time, it was I felt really lonely for the first 10-15 days. >> Mhm. >> To adjust myself. >> Okay. >> And I used to go to college and there were only three Indians. >> Mhm. >> Okay. >> So it was very, very new. And that loneliness taught me a lot, more of independence.
(04:10) >> Okay. >> Yeah, I need to juggle on the way and I grow up early. I think those days were really, really powerful learnings. >> Okay. Basically, we all know we're directors of the group of institutions. But apart from this, you're a life coach. You're a master practitioner NLP. You're a master practitioner hypnosis.
(04:28) And you're an author. And you are what not. You challenge me on that today. I may miss something. So how you're making time for all this? And you're also a mom. Aryan stories by you student on social media. Yeah. >> I believe if your purpose is greater than your problems, >> Okay. >> that is enough to get you that satisfaction in work and that is enough to excel.
(04:50) >> Okay. >> So my purpose is very, very strong. And I was not this kind of person. >> Mhm. >> Six years prior this country, I had a complete lifestyle transformation of what you >> Okay. >> That was a very shy child, introvert, stage fear child on the knee. >> Okay. >> And somewhere then I knew I put it post graduation I put it in the Narayana coaching on family business.
(05:11) And there was a lot of criticism and because I had all the negative qualities. >> Okay. >> And I really didn't know what to do. So because I really was just sitting at home and YouTube a lot of changes to Tony Robbins video came up. >> Okay. >> And I think that was the starting point for my personal transformation. >> Okay.
(05:31) >> Our video also it talks about emotional home. And if your life is filled with negative emotions, >> Okay. >> irritation, frustration, anger, no matter how happy you are at the end of the day, a one hour and the happy you know, once you go back, with three just going to be life on the negative emotions on today.
(05:49) >> Okay. >> But how reframing that and filling your life with gratitude, joy, happiness? >> Okay. >> The way you see the world changes. I think that was a starting point for my personal transformation. >> Mhm. >> And up until I started attending a number of personal development workshops, following different coaches.
(06:07) >> Mhm. >> And my purpose became bigger than my problems. >> Okay. >> Up until my problems were overshadowing me. >> Okay. >> And then I felt I had the traits. I wanted to speak. My daddy And up until this I really wanted to speak, but somewhere I had that voice >> Okay. >> which said, "You should not speak.
(06:25) This is not for you." >> Okay. >> And those fears were dominating my personality. >> Mhm. >> But once I transformation once I started learning regularly, unlearning regularly, then I got that confidence. And now I feel there are so many people out there who have stage fear, low self-esteem. >> Yes. >> So about how about me helping them and being a hand? >> Okay.
(06:50) >> Yeah, I think my purpose is really really huge and I get a lot of satisfaction also. >> Superb. Superb. So, yeah. So, you're also another I remember Joe Dispenza make a deal on the cover. Joe Dispenza book on the breaking the habits of being yourself and you can see. So, my normal thinking normal thought process kind of beyond that think you're only.
(07:15) Basically book on the thought and you got to change your all well. Sorry, doing all this stuff. What is the reason behind that and my story? >> Okay. >> So, I just wanted to pen down all my thoughts. >> Okay. >> So, I just started scribbling. >> Mhm. >> Then October I was just scribbling. >> Mhm. >> And I was just thinking now I need resources and I got to go but I'm getting trained by the best.
(07:38) I have about four coaches. >> Okay. >> I take sessions right now also. Every month I have Yeah, I learn [clears throat] morning 6:00, night 10:00 and 11:00, and I have couple of sessions planned. And that helps me grow and learn. Okay. for you to lead your life. Okay. And that was very helpful to me. And I just felt there are so many people out there who want help and maybe But how about me being a Okay.
(08:18) Okay. Even he was shocked. Actually, no one expected me to expect anything. Then he was like, "What book is it?" Then I told it's about mindset. Then he was asking me, "What do you know about mindset?" And I said, >> [laughter] >> Okay. Basically, I'm a very silent worker. and family to time spend this time.
(08:40) But at the end of the day, 1 hour I take to reflect on myself to understand where am I, what do I have to do. And that self-reflection made me who am I today. Okay. So, and crazy thing book opening visionary leader film your experience actually it was super program These are all planned. book writing It was not a plan.
(09:12) It was a part of the process. Okay. Then my father and my father was like, "Because CBN also believes in mindset transformation growth." So, Okay, sorry. If he's okay with it, we'll invite him to the book launch. So, then he comes to know He grinded me for about 1 and 1/2 hour. [laughter] >> [clears throat] >> apart from being an educationist, why you doing all this? So many questions? Then he got a clarity.
(09:40) >> Okay. >> So they she's doing something different. >> Yeah. >> Then it's like moderate show a session. I want to interview [laughter] you. >> Okay. >> Moderating someone for me also was the first time. >> Okay. >> I was never into all that. >> Uh-huh. >> But I thought let me just give it a try. >> Okay. >> And that's how it started and >> Okay.
(10:04) >> And he is also very passionate about mindset. He loves reading books. >> Mhm. Okay. >> And he has seen a lot of transformation in his life also. >> Okay. >> Through his struggles. So when I told him he understood the concept. He said then I told him >> [clears throat] >> will you be a part of it? >> Okay. >> He said yeah I'll be a part of it.
(10:22) >> Mhm. >> And I don't know what happened in the book launch which was good at 1:30 a.m. in the morning till 4:00 o'clock I was awake. >> Mhm. >> Because I was like I put all I was like a session I'm moderate telling a chief minister of Andhra Pradesh and legendary actor to eat that too. >> Yeah. >> It was something I'm sure everyone would watch.
(10:44) >> Yes. >> But finally I went there on stage. I felt really powerful that moment. >> Actually I didn't even watch I was in UK when it was >> Yeah the entire national media was watching and I was just in the sinking a flow. >> Mhm. >> If your purpose is much bigger >> Yes. >> If you have any problems or tensions stress you won't even come picture.
(11:05) >> Yes. Yes. >> So I felt good. >> Okay. Super. So when when it comes to you program you support and you it was super now I will support you full of excitement and dance a confidence and you can do this like and what is the story behind that? I will start in the Yeah yeah you invited me a couple We discussed actually Okay.
(11:32) Yeah so couple of years ago in the kitchen and I I just felt a virtual me really attending a physical program. >> Yes. >> And I flew to Sydney that year to attend Unleash the Power Within. >> Okay. >> It's one of his signature program. It's a four-day program. >> Mhm. >> It starts from 8 hours minimum 8 hours duration 10 hours 12 hours >> So you will be sitting continuous >> Sitting continuously.
(11:59) >> Mhm. >> Not only sitting, but you'll also be standing and a motivational talk 8 hours of motivational talking just around >> I don't know, yeah. >> But it was more of a concert. People were jumping. >> Okay. >> The dopamine >> Yeah. >> So his voice Tony's voice is only very loud. >> Tony >> And it will revive your thought process.
(12:21) >> Yeah. >> And I could have become a fan. program in India to stay and it will be a game-changer in the educational industry. >> Yes. >> And I thought I have learned all these skills. So how about me only creating my flow? So Tony's UPW was a base. And then was my flow. >> Okay. >> So whatever I want to teach the students.
(12:42) >> Yes. >> So students lack confidence >> Yes. >> We see so many students getting good academic results. But at the end of the day once they step out of the college >> Yeah. >> they're not confident. pass over there. >> True. >> Uh speaking skills, confidence in yellow in Cabo established here. Too. And whatever tools hypnosis How can I integrate that in those uh learnings and in the program? >> Okay.
(13:06) >> And initially the acceptance some eating >> Okay. >> But finally this is the sixth season we completed last year. >> Sixth season super >> Yeah, and it was a Initially we did in Hyderabad. >> Mhm. >> But every program is a breakthrough. >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> students in the school this like >> School ninth ninth and tenth to start in the but now eleventh and twelfth grade involved and different school students could have involved this up >> Super super going forward NLP neuro-linguistic program so I can work it out being a
(13:44) layman technical guy NLP and neuro-linguistic program what is NLP and we could record world record break just 1000 people one time can you explain this >> Sure so NLP is neuro-linguistic programming So my brain low we have so many neurochemicals >> Okay >> Neural connections and and those connections are formed because of the environment you are in right from childhood >> Okay >> Upbringing parents about your friends about your environment about your for example let's say if some ex-person keeps telling you you're a loser you're
(14:15) a loser and chinna bunny and she are the mind low stuck a button and because of that you will have maybe if you have a bad experience I experience also will be stored >> Yes >> And you will have strong neural pathways based on that memory so NLP talks about generating if you really want to excel in life and push yourself you have to form new neural pathways erasing that old memory >> Okay >> So neuro-linguistic programming low we have sub-modality techniques >> Okay >> Where you know we take the client to a trance state and we heal the client
(14:47) >> Okay >> Timeline therapy and he sub-modality different sub-modality techniques anchoring our new one day >> Okay >> So because of that path and neural connections you might have now I feel that day >> Okay >> Fade or erase I put >> Memory erase this okay >> It's a long process it depends on the trauma of the person >> Okay >> But it really really works >> So it's a one-time workshop students are using so and they just my personal if you want to work and help them like instant one day and they mean to >> Instant help
(15:19) but you have to be in touch with them throughout so many large scale events of the day So whenever I visit a branch, I visit them. >> Okay. >> And they get super super excited. Yeah. Yeah. Okay. Mhm. >> [laughter] >> I see. Mhm. Mhm. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
(16:09) >> [clears throat] >> Yeah. Okay. Yeah. Yes. Yeah. Mhm. Yeah. Mhm. Yeah. Yes. Yes. Mhm. Yeah. Okay.
(17:08) Okay. Okay. >> Students topic matter in the basic uh We are running in a competition like everyone should first rank only top quality And in that pressure parents would have other way pressure just not sure to me comparing He's stopping maths. So So how do you see and being a life Narendra group of institutions How parents should treat their child even the teachers would have top of the section section wise division just to Yeah.
(17:50) comparison obviously mind of level in the end of >> Education industry has become very competitive. And more than us parents want their child to become IIT first rank, second rank top 100 in the top 100 children you see a lot of pressure from parents >> Yeah. >> And parent if I take pressure is there or children automatically if they're not inclined towards becoming an IIT and a shrink like loneliness, depression all these will come.
(18:18) >> And it is leading to suicides also. >> Yeah. >> Yeah. >> Let me number according to 2023 28 children die every day in India out of suicides and that's high. So education system only has become competitive and we are providing that necessity education. See a competitive examination and a stress compulsory going to be there but how you handle that stress to what limit you put that stress it's up to you.
(18:45) And parents a child to coach on your own children to just ask what do you really want? Do you really want to be an IIT and or do you want to become an artist? >> Yeah. >> What are you inclined towards? For example mathematics, physics and chemistry law if a child is working on mathematics for a long time maybe the child is inclined towards becoming an IIT and because math strong on to me >> Yes.
(19:07) >> Whatever subject you love you do that most. >> Yes. >> So I to wipe me ambition child ambition the child also will feel secure and more than anything stress-free. >> Yes. >> And creating that safe environment and just asking them, "How are you doing today?" >> Mhm. >> And let's analyze yourself, your strengths, your weaknesses, what do you want, and next the child also will feel good.
(19:36) >> Yes. >> That is missing, I feel. >> Yes, really. People are using lot even most of the elders. My parents used to tell me, "Don't use phone." Now, they are using the phone more than me. So, being a life coach, what is your response on that? And then they definitely going to affect our health and mentally also.
(20:01) >> I'm not going to lie, but it has been tough because loves phone. He loves Roblox. I don't know why this generation is addicted to Roblox. >> Okay. >> I am trying to control that. >> Okay. >> What I do that works for me is morning late in the morning, no phone for the first 1 hour. >> Okay. >> When I am ready to phone you share more as parents because kids role model you.
(20:21) >> Yes. >> So, I put children going to use share more and put a cone in 1 hour before no phone. >> Okay. >> And you put a reward system. I will go and tell you that you can complete this day. >> Okay. >> I will give you a phone for 1 hour. >> Mhm. >> I'm still working on it, but these are few tips. >> Okay, super.
(20:42) So, going back to suicides on the concept in the being a life coach, if someone gets a suicidal thought or something, even student or someone, so, what will be the advice? What are the things they should do? >> The first thing is just breathe in, breathe out, pause. >> Yeah. >> I am going to mental emotion or if you take a decision, that will harm you for life.
(21:00) >> Yeah. >> But how about just understanding your feeling, talk to a coach, talk to a coach guide parent, or take one person you have that trust with and you talk to them. You call them whenever you talk to them. After once you start talking to them, me some feelings negative feelings emotions both it and second take a book, write your feelings down.
(21:21) >> Yeah. >> Scribble, write whatever thought is in your mind. I did this and I still do it. Whenever I have a negative thought, take a book and pen down all your thoughts or scribble, whatever it is. You'll get a very very positive feeling later. >> Yeah. >> And third, if you are into depression, please consult a therapist and parents are the best Yeah, therapy is something very very new in India, but I feel awareness is still the problem.
(21:52) >> Yeah. >> And these are few things and create a safe space and a family time. For example, 1 hour every day 1 hour your mother, your father, if you have a sister, just spend time, no phone, understand yourself, what do you love the most, what you don't love, Nick trigger echo of Sunday. >> Yeah. >> And how do I lead my life? Basic conversations.
(22:13) >> Yeah. >> Basic conversations are the most difficult especially in India. It's true. It's more of remote learning. >> Yes. Yes. >> I mean, how about doing all these? The way a child sees you is different. >> Yes. And being a educationist, and MPC I just go out by PC this quality have to get top rank. >> I think the national education system is also focusing on holistic development.
(22:53) Child initiatives of the CBSE local. So, the world is changing and Indian education system could have Martin. >> Yeah, super. You made a government on the government video push early. Anyways, yeah, going forward I was analyzing and what not. Why the things should come under the same? I feel like personally Personally, CBSE is like knowing subject.
(23:34) State service is like getting marks and rank at law. >> Now all the state service and CBSE are almost the same. What differentiates IB from CBSE is IB is more of analytical approach. >> Yeah. >> For example, I'll tell you a small concept. So PPT load there is a topic called homes. >> Okay. >> So IB load what they do is they they ask the students to create a tent.
(23:57) >> Mhm. >> Physical tent. >> Okay. >> Physical tent to create Then the child only discovers. >> Okay. >> They'll keep asking questions cuz of self-reflection questions. And then the teacher explains. But for any competitive examination >> Yeah. >> CBSE is good. >> Yes. >> If CBSE syllabus proper study under the complicated questions and they get all the prepared I think all the child.
(24:20) >> Yes. >> But if you want to go abroad, if you want that analytical exposure >> Yeah. >> then go for IB. >> Yeah, super. You are a master practitioner of hypnosis. >> Yeah, so hypnosis is used for various depending on the client. >> Okay. >> It is used for trauma removal. It is used for weight reduction. >> Mhm.
(24:38) >> So India load but abroad they use hypnosis >> Mhm. >> for weight reduction. >> Okay. >> can see a drastic change >> Mhm. >> in weight. >> Mhm. >> And it is used for stage phobia. It is used for confidence building. >> Okay. >> So you name it and you can integrate hypnosis >> Okay. >> Uh, your learnings. >> Okay, super.
(24:59) >> So, I'm coming up with a hypnosis series. I've just recorded last last week. >> and you're releasing it? >> I want to release it worldwide, but first I thought India. >> Okay. >> Uh, so confidence hypnosis, weight loss hypnosis, calm clarity hypnosis, sleep hypnosis. >> Okay. >> So, everyday I listen to these videos and sleep.
(25:17) So, I thought in the next one again, how about I record and see the effect? >> Yeah. >> So, it will be out very soon. >> Super. Actually, uh, why did you get this thought of, uh, going for learning hypnosis actually? >> Initially, like with hypnosis, I thought just like everyone, I thought it is some kind of magic or, you know, >> Even I thought.
(25:35) >> a person will go totally into an unconscious state. But then I got one say when there >> Okay. >> Uh, Sebastian is my coach. >> I think. >> He's my coach in Bangkok. So, I did my practitioner, uh, physically, then I did my master practitioner, uh, online in Bangkok. >> Okay. >> And then I thought the practitioner just now blew there are few techniques where you get a lot of relaxation.
(25:56) >> Okay. Mhm. >> And subconsciously, if you start practicing it everyday, it will become a new habit. >> Mhm. >> So, new neural pathways form out there and that will help you excel in life. >> Mhm. >> So, I'm practicing this like I thought I should learn master practitioner. In the master practitioner of techniques and I am going to learn the bond with them all in it.
(26:17) So, that's how I learned hypnosis. >> It's a life transforming >> It's true. >> So, basically, you're learning all these things that I didn't have them off camera with a sound healing when she how will you get the patience to learn all these stuff basically and all of you get the patience to learn new things, yeah. >> I love learning and unlearning new things.
(26:34) Everyday I have to learn something new. >> Mhm. >> And that subconsciously got me to reframe this is an old one. >> Okay. >> So, if I take my lifestyle shift and go, I said I have become this version of me because I started learning and spending time with myself everyday. >> Okay. >> So, then at least 0.5% and I got to do this content that is enough for me to excel in life.
(26:52) >> Okay. >> When your purpose is bigger, I I get a lot of satisfaction actually healing someone. >> Okay. >> Telling someone something if they follow me >> Okay. >> if their life changes drastically, that is enough for me. >> Okay. >> And so, I think that's why I keep learning so many different things. >> will be always internal happiness make you will be happy for everything.
(27:10) >> [clears throat] >> Normal it's subconscious. We should get something to become happy. You will be like always happy. >> So, we all learn so many things in life. >> Yeah. >> You will have to unlearn. >> Okay. >> But it might not be correct. It might not be true also. >> Mhm. >> So, it says NLP communication model.
(27:40) And 50% of the information is what we take. >> Okay. >> For example, let's say you don't like a person. >> Okay. >> And that person is not telling the truth. You won't consider it. >> Mhm. >> But what if you like your friend and if that friend lies also, you'll take that. >> Yes. >> So, it's about how you process the information.
(27:58) Like there's so many filters in our brain, memories and like experiences and beliefs. And so >> Okay. >> Mhm. >> But how about we understanding ourselves better? NLP is all about understanding yourself and unlearning. >> Okay. >> When you have that time, patience, energy to learn a concept, you can equally invest time to unlearn that particular concept.
(28:25) >> Okay. >> And unlearning will you will really push yourself in life. >> Going forward, AI is not going to it's like we're getting instant answers for everything. Whatever you want. If you give a prompt, you're getting answers. We have like chat GPT, deep sequel, Gemini. So, how it going to affect the students? People will stop using brain analytical thinking process.
(28:48) They they will ask it and >> Uh students, it depends on how they take it. >> Yes. >> So, for example, which is better studying 100 pages or you give it to Google? >> Notebook LM. >> Google Notebook LM and 100 pages insert just say AI will give you insights about what to study, what not to study, permutations, combinations.
(29:13) That is better. So, it depends on how a student uses it. >> Okay. >> And AI cannot replace emotional intelligence. It cannot replace creativity. It can make things easy. >> Yes. >> But honey, it cannot replace as such. >> Yes. >> Uh Sathi and what happened to me? So, IIT Kanpur one loop. >> Okay. >> Uh it's an AI app again.
(29:31) So, this is mainly for competitive examinations. IIT, NEET if you want to excel. There are papers, there is a coach who takes you. >> Okay. >> Um like literally AI assistant like that. >> Okay. >> So, then what advantages and remote location you can access that app. You can prepare for all India competitive examinations. >> Okay.
(29:51) >> So, AI has changed the world. But what is the extent to which you're going to take it, it depends on an individual. >> Okay. So, I missed asking you this. You started campaigning for your father in last time elections. So, how was your experience? First time I you were >> Second time. >> Second time. Okay.
(30:08) So, how was your experience? >> My experience is so this was the second time I did it. Daddy first time and this was the second time. >> Mhm. >> But first time second time the experience was very very different. >> So, >> Uh literally in the lower any houses any divisions our divisions not my mother my my father we have split. >> Okay.
(30:31) >> And I think I stayed in the lower for four months. >> Oh. >> Prior elections. I was there every day target on touch early and so every day we have a review meeting on that also. >> Okay. Okay. >> And at one point of time they have become my family. I felt good actually understanding problems. >> Okay. Okay. Yeah.
(31:01) >> Whatever it is like providing education. >> Yeah. It's restarted or Okay. >> But our school closed the center. >> Okay. Okay. Okay. >> So it's a free education in that. >> It's a free education. >> Okay. >> Thousands of students the school is filled. >> Okay. >> It has drama, it has art, it has yoga. >> Oh ho super.
(31:37) >> Everything what an international school has. >> Okay. >> And >> Okay. And it's from all your pocket or spending for that Okay. >> It's in collaboration with NCC. >> Okay. >> So NCC takes care of all the monetary terms. They're doing it as a CSR activity. >> Okay. While you searching about you. Uh A Amaravati land scam going on here.
(32:03) Uh even that though and then being a politician your father name obviously there will be some allegation. But me name would have seen like some amount scam and you have to pay like your land >> It was a land pulling case. >> Yes, yes, yes. >> I think all these allegations are common in politics. >> Yeah. >> We are stage killed criticism allegations are very common but how you handle these allegations matter.
(32:27) >> Yeah. >> My daddy kept on telling no top of jail my mom top of jail so we don't need to worry. >> Okay. Mhm. >> At that point of time also, we were very shattered initially. And finally, all those allegations were false. So, it depends on how you handle it and how high is your moral self-belief. react I put the EM rather it will destroy us.
(33:05) But how about reframing it? And just pausing yourself for that moment, understanding the situation, and acting according to the situation. >> Actually, my father works for Sakshi and he enter >> [laughter] >> Yeah. You're losing your brother so how you handle this type of situation actually >> That was the worst phase of my life ever because I was very very attached to him.
(33:29) Since I was there was not even a day where we left each other. School and I was the same schooling industry So my thumb will join and then I will join because I couldn't leave him. >> Okay. >> And we were so so thick he was my best friend since I was whatever sorrow, worry, happiness I used to share with him.
(33:48) And suddenly one day he was no more. I don't know. I used to get hallucinations about him. >> Yeah. >> We were so so together and it was I think mentally it was the most challenging phase of my life. And I can go good to me I was hospitalized because I was in my eighth month of pregnancy and had a complicated pregnancy. And in close up a little first it's like in the my thumb will come and then I got to know.
(34:17) And my daddy up to another I called you see not in a low results at last day of the day follow up to you and And for a second Because my dad wanted me to divert and deviate so >> You have a party like you're studying or you have a party you're buying >> Yeah, but again I was married. Yeah, I started. Yeah. And then I called couple of I made couple of calls, but somewhere I couldn't take it.
(34:44) But Daddy focus I put on it. Those 6 months. So that you know we'll get even more stronger. And right now also I miss him, but that feeling I think will stay with you. >> Quick go and tell It's your interview, but still not in the cell. Please take your old gravity. So quickly tell his story.
(35:09) From a small room in chief. Building these many Asia's largest >> Daddy did his PhD in statistics. He's a gold medalist. >> Okay. >> So my Daddy will have father of a bus conductor. >> Oh. >> In a very very poor family. >> Okay. Okay. >> He keeps telling that poverty and the main user. And after that sorry teacher I have a He studied there.
(35:43) And finally he started tuitions. Tuition point. Papers can he used to give coaching. >> Okay. So himself. >> Yeah, yeah. Statistics gold medalist. >> Okay. >> He was very very good with probability. >> Okay. >> Permutation combinations. Mathematics holiday was the challenge. >> [laughter] >> And he's very good with math.
(36:07) Good citizen to have a room. Don't worry about the first college. >> Okay. >> Colleges to start in the arena. Medical college started in the And then engineering then colleges 11th and 12th and slowly schools. Then we thought why not restrict to only in a little. >> Yeah. >> A little has given us so much. We'll start in Hyderabad low start to some IIT and NEET.
(36:30) You could have ranked such a year and after that we thought how about expanding to all India. >> Yes. >> And that's how it started and right now we're about we have 850 schools and colleges. >> All together 850. >> 23 states, 8.5 lakh students, 60,000 staff. >> Okay. >> Uh >> Super. Super. >> It's a never-ending journey. Education and it's a never-ending journey.
(36:49) >> Yes. Yeah. >> You number or number that the interview can take it that but you put it I'm a strong support to my dad. >> Uh-huh. >> Abdul Kalam International School in Chennai recently. >> Okay. >> Our school would have VR school and they already have a building on the Abdul Kalam school is mainly for Muslim community children.
(37:14) >> Okay. >> Nursery to 12th grade. Our school construct your money and reopening will be I think somewhere in September. >> Okay. You are >> Yeah. We just started. >> Okay. >> Proper at the site and they do. >> Okay. >> It's a blank space. >> Okay. >> We have to develop so designing and then type in the Uh we are starting it.
(37:31) >> Uh-huh. It's completely pure free education. >> Yeah. Free education VR school like a free education, free transport, free food. >> Uh-huh. >> Our responsibility good and I got it in the >> Super. Super. >> But it feels good and I could VR school it's an upper quota I felt really good helping people, serving people, understanding their problems.
(37:47) >> Okay. >> I felt there was some calling. >> Yeah. >> And at the same time I don't know. >> [laughter] >> You don't know. >> Let's see. >> Don't know is always this >> [laughter] >> Right now I'm just enjoying the path. >> Yeah. Super. >> Abdul Kalam International School in the >> Okay. >> Yeah. The opening is again.
(38:11) >> Yeah. Okay. Super. Recently you feminine achievers award watching you receive feminine achievers award and you are recognized as a powerful woman on the eve of the International Women's Day, Ella Daniki >> I always kept thinking I'm doing so many things. Correct recognition later on If you put that Like till last year, I was just thinking about it.
(38:38) How can I you know get the exposure because I'm learning so many things and at the same time but I should grow. People should recognize me and all that. But finally you know when you keep working continuously overtime Finally I make a result of state. It's like gym. So this is also an never ending process. So finally when I was called to the Femina Achievers, it felt really good.
(39:03) Being with so many powerful women from different industry and experiencing that and Femina and you know what I mean to say that it's a brand. So I felt really good. And slowly slowly I'm also gaining that recognition apart from being an educationist for my work or what I do. So I'm enjoying the process. >> So how your father feeling for these awards and stuff? He will call you and appreciate and >> Yes, my dad doesn't express much.
(39:28) But he he will feel good as a father. >> [laughter] [clears throat] >> He's not at all expressive. Book launch up to go to Chandra and I go to when he was praising me. Dad Mohan Lal smiles to say no but he did he just said bye in the book launch and >> [laughter] >> But ultimately I feel your work should speak.
(39:49) Once your work speaks that will speak louder than anything. >> As per me So you achieved a lot. You put a lot of effort. You learning a lot. You achieved a lot. You did many things. So what is your next goal? Next to six months low what you want to do? Where you want to be? >> You'll get to see there's so much [laughter] in the pipeline.
(40:08) So we are coming up with a concept called Catalyst Lab in Narayana Schools. This is Catalyst Lab. And the students key generally they don't have a space. Not only students, adults also. >> Okay. >> We don't have a space to reflect and share our emotions, vent out our emotions. So, how about having one room where, you know, there is perseverance, there's resilience, there is a failure corner.
(40:33) >> Yes. >> Mhm. >> Mhm. >> Yes. >> So, how about having one reflection room in school where a teacher, dedicated teacher, talks about all these and through activities, the student develops that resilience attitude. >> Okay. >> So, we are doing it in Narayana. >> Super. >> Year launch system room good almost ready on the I'm excited for that.
(40:59) >> Super. So, every campus you will have >> We're doing it with two two branches, one in Chennai, Coimbatore. >> Okay. >> And the other is in Delhi. >> Mhm. Okay. Super. So, basically Narayana college morning 6:30 to night 10:30 study hours so, as a life coach, so how do you see that studying for like 14 16 long hours? >> It depends on your ambition.
(41:19) If you really want to be an IITN or a NEET, you have to study. >> For that age? >> You have to do smart work [laughter] and hard work. >> Okay. [clears throat] >> Because the competition is so much, lakhs and lakhs of students apply for mains, write mains, but how many of you get selected for IIT? Our top ranks low and the money in there one rank >> manage to get a rank? Is that okay not getting a rank? >> No, but I feel the education system has become in such a way saying For example, IIT first rank on the day >> Yeah.
(41:48) >> My path is clear. I'll be selected in the best university, best colleges. >> Yes. >> And the life long path clear on the day. But how about if I get IIT below 10,000 or 1 lakh rank? >> Yes. >> Then, especially for middle class parents >> Yes. >> because they have to struggle a lot to earn.
(42:08) So, this is I can't say easy route, but this is one route which they have chosen. >> Mhm. >> So, Narayana good at this country mostly we have >> Mhm. parents who are working that middle layer of parents. So ambition is very clear. For example, I have come across a parent who's a samosa seller. And while I could have key means low below 10 rank watching.
(42:31) So that's a prestige rate. So now learning lifestyle would I not could you coaching me and so they've chosen that path. >> Yes. Yes. >> Because there is clarity in that path. >> It's convincing. Yeah. >> Yeah. >> [laughter] >> So meet at the competition low on the land that you have to work. >> Yes.
(42:47) If I want to achieve something if you love attraction and a concept on the so how to prepare your mind to achieve whatever you want. >> I believe in priming. >> Okay. >> I start my day with an activity I love the most. And you can tell me let's you meant to me your brain will take time to figure out. Where am I actually in just an end? So you look at the if you hit to a favorite activity doing a favorite activity.
(43:11) I love working out in the morning. >> Mhm. That's my stress buster me time. >> Right tone set you see the so indulge in an activity that sets the right tone for you. >> Okay. >> And once you come back from that you will have good feel hormones and chemicals generated. After that do gratitude. So just reflect on this moment and reflect on how grateful I am.
(43:31) You have amazing people in my life. And the way you see the world is different and thank three people whom you're really grateful for. >> Okay. >> And next breath work. >> Okay. >> Okay, rapid breathing just close your eyes inhale through your nose. Exhale through your mouth five times. >> Okay. >> You go rapid breathing I put the and you're you'll be in a good state.
(43:49) We're going to achieve jail and they if you have to have them maintain the energy you have to be in a good state of mind. Your state determines what you do. >> Okay. >> And after that what is it that I have to achieve today? By the end of the day what version of me am I expecting to see? Write it down and that's it you're ready for the day.
(44:08) >> Okay, we'll go step by step again. So, morning you do whatever you like to do, like gym kind of. >> Whether it's 10 minutes, half an hour, your wish. But indulge in something. >> Okay, next we have to write >> Yeah, next gratitude. >> Okay, gratitude, thanking everyone and everything. >> It's writing or >> You can just close your eyes and just visualize that moment.
(44:26) >> Okay. >> And then after that, breath work. >> Okay, inhale, exhale. >> Yeah. And gratitude think about three people that you're extremely grateful for. >> Okay. >> And then after that it's breath work. And breath work set the right tone for today. >> Okay. >> What am I going to be by the end of the day? >> Okay.
(44:43) >> What are the tasks that I should do today? If you have about six to seven tasks in your mind, a human brain will not take six to seven tasks. >> Okay. >> Three important tasks pick on the six tasks low. >> Okay. >> Get it to three and finally at three point of concentrate just say the productivity and output is also different.
(44:59) >> Okay. So, how we can handle that and then we are into positive activities just now with a morning still the world will be negative. >> These activities will give you a push to understand yourself better and just feel grateful to that moment. Right tone set just say. And then when I'm waking up if you sleep with a lot of negative thoughts prior day, you will wake up with the negative thoughts still in your mind. Because you're in a trance state.
(45:32) Thinking about something and sleeping is also hypnosis, right? So, you're in a trance state and the negative thoughts will again and again reappear in the morning. >> Okay. >> So, that's why when you indulge in some activity, dopamine effect on the your body will change into an extreme, you know, position. And breath work.
(45:50) Just close your eyes whenever you have a negative thought, close your eyes, breathe in, breathe out and the way you see the world will change. Also, one more thing that I've learned in NLP is, for example, if you have a lot of stress going think about one situation where you felt really confident, where people were praising you.
(46:08) And our situation magnifies AC but that guy you pissed it. My negative thoughts that way both of them. >> Okay. So, can you connect this with spirituality? >> [laughter] >> Connect NLP with spirituality and then like >> NLP and spirituality, I think spirituality is very very different. >> Yeah. >> Spirituality and it's not only God, right? It's about believing in some force.
(46:30) >> Mhm. >> There's some super force that you're believing in. So, it's not only God. >> Yeah. >> And NLP is about understanding your brain. >> Okay. >> Who you really are as a person. What is the information I'm processing? What is it that I should not process? >> Okay. >> So, every person's model of the world is different.
(46:49) For example, now model of the world mean it don't want to take it right. Mean model of the world mean it don't want to take it right. It differs. >> Okay. >> But how do you understand someone? How do you understand yourself? NLP talks about that. >> Okay. Super. >> So, spirituality and NLP is totally >> different. >> Super. Three questions to you then.
(47:02) One last question. Message to the students. Message to the parents. Message to the common people who are watching and are being able to see. >> Can I give one message to everyone? >> Okay. >> I always believe in this. We have so many ambitions. We let them go at one point of time. For example, if it's a very difficult ambition, we give up.
(47:22) But make me gentle ambition cover the entire whether you want to be an artist, IITN, anything, be anything. What is it that you're willing to sacrifice from now? >> Mhm. >> And what is that version of me going to ask me today? Whether it's sacrificing something or whether it's avoiding a family get-together, be it anything.
(47:42) But what is it willing to sacrifice? And what is that version of me expecting to to for me to do it from today. If you have that clarity and if you work on that, I think that is enough to gain success. >> Okay. Super. One last question. You travel a lot together. You have any travel goals like you need to catch cover your lot of money.
(48:01) >> I do have travel goals. One is Antarctica. >> Education wise Finland is a top >> Yeah, Finland, yeah. I didn't get a chance to, but I went to Finland. Northern Lights choose and it was an amazing experience. Antarctica is in my bucket list. Maybe next year. >> Super, super. Initially when we started the podcast you are under my shy and don't know what you know like low self-image kind of not a right word I'm going to in three attic complex kind of So, so can you tell us that experiences like you want to personally experience
(48:33) >> It was horrible. >> Yeah. >> I I just felt kind of every failure that I have experienced made me this person. If that version of Shani was not there, this version of Shani will not exist. I remember it was my first fancy dress competition. And then we were in assembly and then we were there too and it was fancy dress.
(48:54) I was so so excited. And I was wearing a bunny costume. So I love stage play killer and I prepared a lot you know. And I had a mask, bunny mask on me. Not getting stage fright and then I was And I could hear everybody to see blank out. I was blank and I stayed there but I didn't know. Felt so embarrassed.
(49:14) My brother also was there. He spoke. And somewhere I just felt about And every time that was a first encounter of stage fright. But every time I had an experience I encountered in memory like very strong memory I can do that neural pathways and I can do that. So they formed very very hard neural pathways.
(49:37) And then I know what you got after my post graduation I still had stage fright. And then we were in the first telecaller conference. Just to wish you all the Diwali and Diwali wish you all the best. And 100 people were in the conference. >> Okay. >> I just need to say "Happy Diwali." I [laughter] couldn't say. >> Okay. >> I felt really, really embarrassed and I couldn't even start and you know how criticism starts and all that.
(50:01) So, somewhere I started losing my self-esteem and losing me as a person. >> Mhm. >> But, I had to lead the Narayana group. >> Mhm. >> It was like a do or die situation. >> Yes, yes. >> I can't escape. Escape tell her that the stage fear is falling. >> Mhm. >> So, that's when I started working on it. >> Mhm. >> And continuous media exposure a press meet >> Mhm.
(50:22) >> And then I could move and coach me that my father used to be >> Okay. >> I could just say I want to talk to you. >> Okay. >> I used to get so, so scared. >> Mhm. >> Because ranks and the students used to shout, scream, parents were happy. >> Mhm. >> But, on this other side of my express meet up right away. >> Being the daughter of Narayana Garu, you have >> So many expectations.
(50:39) The world is watching you, right? >> So, there were so many embarrassing moments. >> Okay. >> So, it was like a do or die and finally I got over it. >> Okay. If I ask you and then it's up to you to answer that. Uh your life is a great and then what will be your answer? >> I don't think so. >> Okay. >> Tell them golden spoon love with me and >> diamond spoon and >> [laughter] >> just >> diamond diamond or golden spoon putting any, but I really don't think so.
(51:09) Every person, they are battling with themselves. >> Yes, true. >> So, but internally I'm going through some of the other thing, right? >> Yes, yes. >> With everyone it's like that. >> Yes. >> So, people comment tell I easy to comment yourself. Especially the book launch and the drop night got to and then got to. While I was on stage, I had a severe throat infection.
(51:30) >> Yeah. >> 10 days prior my daddy would you see me even say that I am going to let's push it and you put it because throat ulcers which is I can't talk. But, only stage by now when I put it through I've got to come back. >> Okay. >> You got chance to chase me to chase us to me and I can get you. >> Yeah. >> But, I'm sure there's so many people who are looking for my downfall at that point of time also.
(51:49) >> Okay. Make you No, it's natural. >> Yes, yeah. >> When you really want something, there are people who like you, who will not like you. But it depends on how much you take, right? >> Uh one question we missed asking. So generally in general lifestyle, what AI tools you use? >> First thing, ChatGPT. >> Okay. >> I love ChatGPT.
(52:09) >> Okay. >> And Notebook LM. >> Okay. >> These are the main two tools I use. >> Thank you so much, Sharanya. >> Thank you so much. >> being on the Kalyan Chronicles. >> Thank you so much. It was wonderful. >> And thanks for inspiring people like me. >> Thank you so much for having me.

No comments:

Post a Comment