WARNING - Darkest Conversation With Rajarshi Nandy - Demons, Bhoot & More
Author Name:BeerBiceps Uncut
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Beerbicepsuncut
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVhbLPT_Cr0
Title: WARNING - Darkest Conversation With Rajarshi Nandy - Demons, Bhoot & More
Author Name: BeerBiceps Uncut
Description: Watch The Full Episode Here: • Maa Kamakhya’s Secrets: Rajarshi Nandy on ...
Check out my Mind Performance app: Level SuperMind
Android - https://lvl.fit/androiddownload
Ios - https://lvl.fit/iosdownload
Join the Level Community Here:
https://linktr.ee/levelsupermindcommu...
Use my referral code RANVEER to get 1 week of free premium access.
Rajarshi Nandy's Book: https://www.amazon.in/Adhyatmikta-Raj...
Tantra & The Occult - Powerful TRUTHS Explained By A Tantric - Rajarshi Nandy: • Reality Of TANTRA - Rajarshi Nandy Explain...
Satanism, Demons & Kundalini Jagran - Dark Tantra Explained | Rajarshi Nandy:
• DARK TANTRA - Demons, Satans, Tantra & Dar...
Scariest Episode of TRS - Tantric Rajarshi Nandy:
• Encountering A Real Ghost - Tantric Rajars...
Follow Rajarshi Nandy's Social Media Handles:-
YouTube link: / @rajarshinandy_kbuf
Twitter: / therajarshi
✅ Subscribe To Our Other YouTube Channels:-
BeerBiceps (English Channel):
/ beerbicepsofficial
Ranveer Allahbadia (Hindi Channel):
/ ranveerallahbadia
TRS Clips हिंदी (Hindi Podcast Highlights):
/ @theranveershowclips1
BeerBiceps Shorts (English Shorts):
/ @bestoftrs
Ranveer Allahbadia Shorts (Hindi Shorts):
/ @bestoftrshindi
RAAAZ. :
/ @raaazofficial
RAAAZ Shorts :
/ @raaazshorts
BigBrain Plus :
/ @bigbrain_plus
Link to our blog: https://beerbiceps.com/
--
The Ranveer Show is back with another episode with Rajarshi Nandy. This is the third episode of our series with Rajarshi sir where we dwelled deep into the world of spirituality. Shri Rajarshi Nandy, a Sadhaka and an adherent of the Sanatan Dharma. Rajarshi sir is a technical writer by profession, an upasaka, an author, a speaker, and a columnist with a keen interest in exploring spiritualism.
In today’s episode, we talked about the fundamental principles of every spiritual ritual, the difference between devotion and sadhana, the secrets of Kamakhya Devi Temple, and Vashikaran. Rajarshi sir also revealed how he accumulated so much knowledge of spiritualism in his life and how people can protect themselves from spirits.
Every time I have a conversation with Rajarshi Nandy, I find myself gaining so much more knowledge. I hope that after seeing this episode, you will feel the same. Enjoy this episode and let us know your thoughts in the comments!
#rajarshinandy #spirituality
--
INSTAGRAM : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
FACEBOOK : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TWITTER : @beerbicepsguy
/ beerbicepsguy
LINKEDIN : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TELEGRAM: @beerbicepsguy
https://t.me/beerbicepsguy
SNAPCHAT: @beerbicepsguy
----------------------------------------------
About :
TRS Clips is a collection of SHORT CLIPS from The Ranveer Show podcast. Enjoy our latest knowledge-fueled videos from the BeerBiceps team. Every conversation on #TheRanveerShow is intellectual, deep & progressive. We cover everyone from entrepreneurs to Bollywood film stars to even athletes.
Today, The Ranveer Show or TRS - Happiness Through Curiosity. A show where we host the world's greatest success stories and try digging out their secrets to success. Every conversation is an EXTREME learning experience for the viewer.
Transcript:
(00:00) you either use the internet for fun or you use the internet to grow you're here to grow welcome to TRS clips maybe to understand your world better now we get into your experiences a little bit whatever you can reveal maybe before we get into the experiences I want to talk about the outcomes of last times podcast series that we did we did five episodes yeah all of them had anecdotes and experiences uh do you think it attracted some negative energy towards you because we were talking about negative things and addressing
(00:36) negative energies uh yeah perhaps to some degree okay um so negative energy attraction uh well not negative but let's say that yeah there were a lot of people with a lot of problems uh involved in uh related to Spirits black magic who tried to contact me for help uh on the other hand as I keep repeating after that in fact because there was so such an overwhelming amount of emails I couldn't even read but I opened my mailbox it's like flooded flooded randomly one or two I can pick up that's like humanly possible to do okay majority of them
(01:14) were related to these kind of uh some negative inference going on etc etc and these things are not easy to deal with by the way because they involve a lot of expenditure of your own energy in you only as a human you have only limited amount of energy you can't do more than that okay uh that's one thing so I had to open another Meal box because of that and um I kept telling people that it's better to find somebody close by instead of trying to come to me because first of all these things there's a barrier of a
(01:45) distance not all things can be done in resistance things like that um then eventually because of the males uh flow of meals I had to start my own small YouTube channel to answer a few very pop common questions that keep coming because instead of replying to everybody I thought that'd be easier way to just you know explain to people uh things like that so yeah in that sense there has been more volume of uh black magic or Spirit related problems that have come few of them that came after that somewhere easier some one or
(02:21) two are very difficult but I'm will not go into explaining all of that um but um uh yeah it was a Learning lesson for me also let's put it that way okay these are extremely Advanced beings very powerful uh very dangerous in our puranas when you read about asuras or rakshas and demons also praying to Shiva also praying to ma uh they are also gradually accumulating power from Shiva from yeah now you as a human in this life and probably in your past human lives have also accumulated a certain amount of power but say you've
(03:02) only been accumulating it for 200 to 300 years yeah these might have been accumulating it for 20 000 years so though you're praying to the same deity they just have a larger weapon to hit you with right so correct so as we were discussing so I'll explain explain this point sure you're right so one of the when I was a specific case when I was discussing with somebody so who's more senior and experienced in these matters he told me a very fantastic line that was a learning yeah in a way uh so he asked me that how do you plan to deal
(03:34) with this specific case situation so I said that uh suppose I do XYZ of uh wherever because he's very good in dealing with negative entities he said then that gentleman heard and he just smiled and he said that uh he asked me in Hindi so I said so many years okay so it said 10 years say 20 years okay say that that entity you are going to pick a fight with has been worshiping for 200 300 years why do you think bhairava will listen to you so here is this interesting thing you learn from this thing the cosmic devathas Gods beat Shiva Etc they are
(04:16) not only gods for humans they're also gods for all these entities and all that they look at it in the same way that we do they have a tremendously detached view of things they are not particularly invested or involved completely that okay I am partial to only this human race not like that and our puranas describe that there have been so many cycles of creation uh One Creation happened didn't work out got destroyed Etc so it is not that they have any specific uh you're talking about deities here with us great deities
(04:45) okay great deities they don't care whether you're human no that's what they are worshiped by everybody it's not just the humans who are worshiping they are worshiped by all these entities also and we we described Shiva one of the day in the Shiva is bhutesha Lord of the buddhasa spirits they also worship okay they also get scared of him they also refer him and he has this in a way you can look at it the magnanimity of the deity is that he accepts even that which is rejected by the normal human society if he is not saying no to them okay and
(05:19) he has his ways of understanding judging so that was a lesson for me um that those entities it was multiple actually where uh far powerful and it would be foolish to try and do something on my own without sufficient preparation backup and other things involved okay but thankfully that got resolved in a certain manner though there were other troubles that happen it wasn't easy that too I credit to Marky that eventually we found a way to put that into uh you know some kind of a semblance of order I know you can't
(05:53) describe the details of the story or anything but can you give some input on how you battle with these things so uh well if you care if you want to say no you can no I will not again it will involve certain more details which I don't want to put out in a public uh okay like this but uh but in the process of dealing with these so they obviously is if at the end of the day it is at a very simple level if you are affected by a say a spirit look small level spirit so the way to go about it is that you do uh say protective measures of deities curvature
(06:37) for example coverage is a kind of a store through part which is a protective armor that creates the energy of protection okay all ladies have their coverage Hanuman Chalisa counters that uh to a degree a soft one softer one but also because hanumanji is kind and because people have lot of devotion so at the initial levels and all that it is very good at the initial levels most people will only encounter initial levels what the levels I'm talking about it is very rare to encounter these things if you're very unfortunate then you may but uh it's
(07:08) rare in India the amount of these things that happen is still lower than happens as I was talking I'm mentioning in some other places that happen if you want to mention others wow like to the audiences your podcast really wants to tell you what but I think it's actually better ethical not to mention these things because I'll tell you what my learning from the last year doing so many horror podcasts has been that I invited that energy into my life I was actually in a relationship with someone who was a bit of a psychic and
(07:37) she would also talk about these things a lot and I didn't know that about her until we actually started dating so many people came on the show there was a few rejected podcasts because I think people had just come on the show with bad intention including right after your shoot the last time you remember there was a lady who came we haven't uploaded that episode but while talking now I knew that this is not a correct energy and that night something happened to me so I don't I don't want to invite these things back into my life event I want to
(08:07) actually stop making horror podcasts maybe once in a while right but uh even I would like to it's a good idea why do you think it's a good idea um yes how deep will you go and eventually let me put it this way there are people um specific types of people who deal exclusively with these things by the way okay uh there are people like that who deal exclusively with the negatives and they go to an extreme extent where they might even capture a negative and um use it for various purposes and all that uh it may seem that you have it has
(08:47) a you know suddenly you may find that as if the person has some divine power Etc but how do you know the source of their power see that is where sadhana comes into play there are certain Mantra sadhanas if you actually do them okay and you have done them properly and you come across somebody who is manifesting some strange abilities you have that Mantra you study that month you you practice that Mantra and you have attained to a certain degree of proficiency you go near that person if he is using something negative it will
(09:16) immediately stop nothing will work only if it is using he is getting blessings from some devatha proper devatha like Lord Shiva or ma Durga or something like then it will continue anything lesser than that will stop there are protective measures like this so all it's like a battle spiritual battle okay there are armors from both sides there are weapons from both sides okay but yeah remember that the other thing that I was saying is that people who deal with the negatives even in the sense of trying to cure the negatives
(09:48) for example there are a lot of people who actually do these things more than actual sadhana um why uh temperament tendency some kind of Attraction they feel material gain material gain is one aspect of it but there's also the thrill of it of Just Deal let's just say that there are if you as we were talking about astrology yesterday there's certain horoscopic combinations that you can easily make out if this person enters into this field you'll get keep getting pulled and pulled more drawn to the dark mode on to the
(10:21) darkness and I'm not even talking about material gains that's the one aspect of it that can happen and a lot of people do that by the way even famous people okay but I'm saying that there is a that has an inherent pull in itself some people resonate to that pool and they will go in and eventually you'll get destroyed there's no light anywhere coming out there when you're saying eventually you'll get destroyed either you'll have a painful end to your life and pain is not just physical it could be an emotionally
(10:49) extremely painful end to your life but more importantly once your on the other side after you have gone past death yes I would like to know what happens there because you've dealt with these entities these darker entities for so long what happens after that so after this is even more problematic because most likely is if you have been using one of these entities for whatever purposes uh that individual will end up as a sort of a servant or slave or something like that to that entity and because these entities have
(11:23) tremendous lifestyle lifetime is not like humans we have like 70 as 80 years or what whatever so these entities can live for 600 700 800 years so you keep acting as a slave or a servant to that entity 600 years you have no respite from there and it's very painful it's not like a human slavery and all that oh it's a different thing altogether until somebody if at all you have the punyakarma that somebody more powerful higher takes pity and draws you out of that mess it's very unlikely okay okay and apart from that this is to
(11:56) post death another thing that happens is that You are not alone remember this thing you are always you always have equations which means father mother wife children brother friends something on the other is there right so they are very much capable of affecting them because affecting them means it is going to cause stress to you because you are connected to everybody they know this very well where is your weak point okay where do I hit you so that it hurts they're very much capable of this how can they hit your relatives oh so many
(12:35) things suppose the relative has an accident suddenly immediately you have to rush there you don't know somebody dies something happens some you know some loss in your work so many ways you can they can call you stress how would it cause an accident I remember a true incident from your city here uh I was not involved with a friend very close friend so he was describing I think he was uh in maybe 11 or 12 one of the roads I don't even remember which road it is in Mumbai only so I I remember it vaguely but it's the
(13:11) more Contours of it I'll tell you so he's I think he was traveling and there is somebody um driving in the car and then they find some lady or somebody who just asks for Lift it's pretty late in the night so they take the lady in she's sitting in the back the car uh and they're driving and even though we did not want horror but it's still coming in but so after some time suddenly he sees that his friend was driving his like kind of uh the car he stops the car but it's more like a you know almost accidental stop
(13:48) and he jumps out of the vehicle straight away crosses the road and is puking and this guy he also what happened and he says that that lady was there suddenly sees in the mirror that her face is just a skull okay and he immediately has an accident and then they can't find the lady anymore at that time there was some I think Temple or something close by or I don't know maybe a mosque or a temple I can't remember exactly uh somebody from there comes in and says that this kind of an incident has been happening a lot of
(14:19) times in this road uh people suddenly see see you're driving something suddenly in front of you see something horrific so you lose control you have an accident you die so many non physical entities have a lot of ways in which they can manipulate your reality they can become visual happenings around you visual auditory auditory even physical there are cases where you might get physically beaten by these entities also that also I've seen but let me clarify so that I do not get any more mails but I don't deal with these things so if
(15:00) something like this is bothering you find somebody close by to help you out because I really there's only so much quota that I will take not more than that because there is humanly there is only so much you can do that's the understanding is to be very clear okay what is your capacity competency now how much you can take how much you should not take what is it there is sometimes Prudence in avoiding things they're in doing things yeah I tell all my podcast guests to only reply to males if they truly feel that their heart is in that particular
(15:36) problem again this is taking nothing away from my empathy towards the writers of the males right right I feel bad for you I'm sorry but you need to understand the human side of me and my guess like empathize with us right there are too many males coming in to respond to everything so sorry that's all yes is that the reason you're not talking about like the scarier stuff because people no no because uh uh some things are fresh so let's Okay and because there are other people involved also okay so I would not like to bring if I if I bring
(16:12) out more details so if not then because your these things will be these podcasts will be seen a lot of people so somebody close to them may find out something like this they may find okay two or two four that this perhaps is this guy so I don't want it's like a sort of a breach of privacy which I don't want to do in that sense okay but since we are in the topic there's another one that I had to deal with two which were very kind of nasty is the word for it so is like this she said okay I'll show you key why did you ask for it I don't know
(16:47) just the thought came okay after TRS it was a few months after that it was this happened around safe uh March 5th March okay March okay uh this was also a very nasty case of possession a very bad case of possession and with a lot of marks and a lot of there's a bit of sexual element involved okay from Spirits it's possible these things possible as in they will take advantage of you sexually without your consent yeah yes they can especially women no it could be men also really yeah men women both like a female Spirit or a
(17:31) male Spirit yeah taking advantage sexually of yours yeah a human being yeah okay okay that's possible uh so there were some cases that I dealt with like that um so there was very interestingly though the entity was far off but after some time it started manifesting certain kinds of attacks very close to me okay interest and I had been warned of it by the way by one of my seniors that key be careful and you and it will happen at a time when you are when you have thought that
(18:16) sort of that you have brought things under control but they wait for the time when you are little bit more relaxed or when your own defenses may be a little down okay so I woke up one day suddenly with high fever and things like that out of the blue uh there's no reason for it and a lot of weakness and some other signs were manifesting around which told me that this is not at all normal it's more like an attack that was there but thankfully then at the end of the day I have a very strong group of spiritual friends and backups which are always
(18:54) there and also there is the ishtude with us so about a week I was down with physically down with fever and things like that because of that then I recovered and then me being me so I started doing again to remove that entity so because it becomes like a challenge thing okay and sort of things eventually took a more stable condition let's put it this way you're battling through your place of practice the same place that you do your sadhna when I did fall sick I was not in my place of sadhana had I been in my home at that time this very
(19:39) it would have there's a good chance that nothing would have happened because it has its own protections I was traveling I was traveling very intensely going to a lot of places like you know hardly time to take rest so travel itself makes you kind of weaker because you are not I am not able to it's not able to do the full scope of the practices that I do daily on a regular basis if I'm at home so I have to cut down on that because there's hours and hours of traveling involved bare minimum I was doing so automatically your order becomes a
(20:07) little weak normal course is fine nothing is going to happen but if you are into these things you are dealing with these things then uh and of course as I the lesson in this that I learned was that again a bit of overconfidence that I thought that okay I've brought everything Etc but when I least expected that's when this kind of attack manifested okay uh on the other hand the other thing is as I mentioned that if at all if there are people who involved in these kind of um there are many there are people who are
(20:38) who as I mentioned that you know who like uh doing these kind of things uh there is no foolproof defense by the way remember this there is no armor that cannot be broken there is no defense that is completely foolproof there is not like key I do this practice or that Mantra this meditation or that but all that is fine but there could be a Darkness which you will not be able to handle there is no end to the light there is no end to the darkness and Beyond The Darkness and Light there is the god sitting oh they see both
(21:17) we had gorangadas on the show okay uh from iscon he spoke about 14 locals okay and how Earth is the middle loka above us there are higher worlds below us there are lower worlds these entities are housed in those lower worlds not all of them are actually in the lower worlds some of them may be in the intermediate worlds what does that mean so you are here and let's just say the gods are here okay between you and the gods there are many gradations of reality they may some of them may be in some of these gradations of reality okay which is
(21:54) little higher than you but far away from the gods okay and they can cause trouble to you okay now I just want to be clear here this is not like even if you have a spaceship that's capable of achieving the speed of light huh you won't be able to go to those words through a physical space yes it is Another Universe right it's not a physical thing it's more it's difficult to define the physical sense but let's just say it's there okay um it's another Universe basically sort of and how do you go from our universe
(22:30) to that universe and normal course you may not actually go to those planes after death it depends on your karmas depends on your uh desires and the the flux that is created through your karmas and your desires and then nature decides where you might go okay that's one thing you might not pass to them but on the other hand you might pass to some of the layers which are closer to Earth and then there are layers where there are beings who have never been born they'll never be born but they're not gods they are more capable than you
(23:08) in some senses but they also have their limitations that is why they are not gods what are they various things are there these some of these entities are there you know whether it's the negative sense then there are on the another sense there are certain beings which are closer to the deities also they have a lot of abilities I don't know I think maybe we spoke about them or not higher than that is there but those are not going to affect you so badly by the way they don't interact with humans that much very rarely they get come to the
(23:39) human planes then their yogini's yakshin is various things are there okay okay what is their life's purpose spiritual growth everybody has their own version of spiritual growth everybody has their own version of Dharma including the negative entities yeah Dharma means uh I in your one of your podcasts only had heard I think uh she's a good friend Ami ganatra and I think she was explaining Dharma in some case in some spaces there was a very beautiful thing she said and it's stuck in my mind um that that whatever practices believes activities
(24:22) that help to sustain a thing for a longer time the positive sustainability is one of the key factors of Dharma that I think is a very nice definition of Dharma so whatever helps to sustain and for that if there is something uh immediately harmful that needs to be done then that's also part of Dharma for example if you have a injury in your leg or something you go to the doctor and say that okay we have to be an operation so that's immediately painful at the immediate moment it can cause you pain but in the end of the day it'll save
(24:49) your leg okay so that is also Dharma so Dharma is that with sustains so any activity you perform that helps you to sustain the qualities that you need to sustain by the way not the negative qualities that which makes you more Divine sort of qualities that takes you closer to the Divine qualities anything that helps to sustain that that is Dharma and Dharma has two aspects one is all of course the physical aspect of what we do and do not do and practices and and social norms ethics these that and then there is the occult aspect the
(25:20) occult aspect of Dharma is worship of deities and then there are different rituals that are there all these are parts of Dharma okay they also so Dharma is not entirely a completely Physical Realm thing it is also the spiritual realm and the Occult and things that which if performed will help you sustain here and help you grow similarly these entities have their own Dharma they have their own sense of what they consider as growth it may not be your growth by the way so for a negative entity they may think that I if I become more negative that is
(25:53) my Dharma or still kill whatever whatever has to be done for that so they'll do that what is their interest in human life it's a difficult question to answer but I feel because human beings are good toys to play with because humans are very easy to influence like we are like that dolls Barbie Dolls Ken dolls uh sort of um and um that is one thing but the other thing is that these words they inhabit uh are not physically far away from where you are it's in the physical space but it's like a different dimension kind of thing okay
(26:36) and then you go to a very creepy looking Hut or a house in the middle of nowhere and you feel a certain eeriness you don't know what it is there's no one there but you just feel it's very heavy and you want to get out they're probably there perhaps okay we can't fully say yes or no but yeah this happens to me a lot in fourths abandoned right which you have a lot of in Maharashtra right there used to be one in there is one in Suri which is next to vadala it's a old siddhi Forte so these were the African Warriors who were brought by the mughals
(27:08) to combat the maratha Empire when it was on its rise and that Fort was won and lost by both sides continuously okay the moment you enter the fort First the architecture hits you second the vibe hits you you go into certain places you just know you're supposed to not be there it becomes dark you know you're supposed to get up bath every time I've left bad food salt water bath just to wash it off because that place has seen so many battles it's probably seen so much pain and the one thing I know about a lot of ghosts and
(27:38) I'm not talking about demonic entities one thing I know about a lot of ghosts is that sometimes they don't know that they're ghosts themselves and they're trying to interact with saying hey aren't you talking to me but in truth you can't even kill them uh and you just feel that heaviness sometimes after you visit that place but a lot of thoughts in general do you feel this when you visit certain historical monuments yes same reason same reason there is a certain I can't describe it in words but a different kind of feeling which is not
(28:07) positive it comes in so you understand that there is most likely the presence of some entities here and not just ghosts there could be even entities more powerful than them okay as we had discussed earlier uh so so these things are there these things are there uh I believe so I also believe that anybody who uh specifically pursues these things for whatever reason as I said there are people who actually you know who like going and curing sort of these things it's not just the money or anything it's more the thrill of a
(28:45) thing eventually end of the day you will lose let's put it this way it's just a matter of time when are you going to lose how what is loss the loss is that somebody of one of the one day or the other you will encounter one of those entities whom you cannot defeat who will defeat you and their defeat is finished they're not they're not living there's not a second chance like they'll kill you cause so much damage not the skill you may lose your mind you may be completely turn up psychotic uh you know a lot of things can happen
(29:16) lot of things what is this lose your mind angle I lose your mind means you lose your mental stability then people will put you into some Asylum or somewhere they'll think that you have gone crazy so if you go to a mental Asylum right now there could be people who actually done exactly that I can't say but I'm just saying that if somebody pursues this path endlessly eventually one day or the other you will follow what is the spiritual aspect of losing your mind how can these entities actually go into your brain and play
(29:49) with your neurons no no your thoughts they can influence your thoughts very easily one of the typical ideas in yoga she organized to say that just about most of the thoughts that you get in your head are not yours in the first place whose thoughts are there somebody else's something that is floating in there sometimes there's a pattern of thoughts that come recurringly to certain individuals Etc so none of it is yours it's like yours you are just an open receiver that comes in but a receiver with an ego so moment the thought comes
(30:23) in your ego attaches itself to it and you think it's I am thinking about it and this knowledge of somebody has and somebody is Advanced enough you can even plant the thought in somebody's head as a human being oh yes and they will think that I am thinking about it and they will act according to the thought this is like that vashikaran Mantra uh no that uses something else that's that's another Zone that uses uh this is more subtle it's very difficult to explain the influence of this is very subtle if somebody does it uh very
(31:00) subtle thoughts are subtle thoughts are not heavy but these things like vashikaran is that you feel a physical urge to be at a certain place or with a certain individual a physical urge to be at a certain place or with a certain age as if somebody is physically pulling you why don't you explain a little bit about what vashikaran Mantra is no no vashikaran is there are shatta karmas that are there possible in Tantra okay has been six types of three hours okay active rituals broad classification one is the Shanti Karma shanti's peace
(31:34) anywhere you need peace uh in a home in an environment something like that you do Shanti Karma then there is something Etc is to bring somebody under your control okay it could be anything anybody okay you do certainly choose to do that some Mohan is a mild attraction you're producing somebody mild attract yeah vashikaran is more tivra intense intense as I said vashikaran if it is done on somebody properly done and that person has no resistance to these things so he will he or she will feel a physical need to be at a certain place
(32:08) or a certain meet a certain individual or go there or do something you will not be able to resist it so easily unless you have certain if you do spiritual practices that keep that acts as a you know something that protects your order from these things okay generally saying okay before you move forward in the explanation you want to explain what those other six are yeah so then there is Shanti vashikaran some Mohan is someone is mild attraction which is chatan is to remove somebody from a place Lego position no ah it could be on anything for that
(32:43) matter so you are you live in a particular City in a particular house suppose somebody does something like that so within suddenly two three days you'll feel no I have to leave the city I have to leave this house I can't stay here anymore just leave and go okay and until you go you'll not be satisfied in the heart okay then uh how many did we cover four four okay is basically causing conflict between individuals okay okay it can be done on two or three individuals it can be done in a group also okay and then finally it is maroon
(33:25) death producing ritual it's there and these were supposed to be used in extreme cases so let's see if you if you remember uh I think when we were doing the last time when we was doing the podcast I had mentioned one key thing and I tell that to people the root of all this is the human heart in your office you have a fight with somebody you think that is these are just means to manipulate reality to get that thought yeah it's like it's like basically is saying that if you have if you want to do that I'll show you how to do it
(34:06) better but whether you want to do or it's up to you and the responsibility will also come to you as in the outcome of that Karma yeah definitely for example yeah what will be the outcome of that there is going to be some repercussion of obviously on the it depends on it cannot you cannot say it like this why because you do a particular Mantra on somebody and suppose the person uh loses his or her mind or does something very drastic like what anything can happen you do say they commit suicide okay because they're not able to feel satisfied as
(34:49) whatever it is so you can that's where this that phrase also comes in remember we were talking yesterday you mentioned from the Gita that the karma is very deep thing Deep thing in this sense because until and unless there is physically what is manifesting out of it so you can do this activity and you think that okay XYZ person will come to me but what if the person is not coming to you what if the person has some resistance so there is going to be some pull and there is some inner resistance and this conflict
(35:16) reaches a point that they're not able to function properly they lose their job they end up in a hospital they get better so you are basically accumulating one trigger has caused so many other negative things all that negative is going to come back to you not just one thing every bit of negative that that person is facing is going to come back to you this is what the world would call black magic all these things this is just application of Mantra Shakti uh is that a positive version why not same things in I'll tell you now coming back
(35:46) to Karma we've gone too much into this so one of the recorded uh um one of the chroniclers uh during the Mughal times and others uh I forgot the name of of the chronicler so he records that uh the Mughal emperor aurangzeb could not gather an army to attack kamakhya why because the last time there was an attack uh apparently an army of One lakh People vanished in the forests while it while coming towards uh attacking kamrup kamrup is the region okay only the horses and things were left main had vanished and
(36:32) they believe it is because of the occult power of kamakhya wow so here is a here is a foreign part that is going to attack you you are free to use all these six rituals oh it's like you take out your weapons absolutely and also you fight physically and you fight or actually yeah this has come up on the show we had Radha Krishna Bella who's dedicated his life also used to use the awkward during war yes it is absolutely legitimate to use it it's the same five six things that you spoke about yes and I'm assuming that the technique to use them includes
(37:11) mantras as well as yantras a lot of other things are there a lot of other things yes many things vastu is one of the most key things clothes that is vastra vastu means basically objects what is it to be used specific every object in the world has a specific energy Tantra also uses this thing which is that I let me combine this specific object certain roots of certain plants collected on specific tithis so time is imported you can't just pick up any day from specific places energized with certain mantras keep it in your place
(37:46) certain changes will start happening within a few months these are all parts of Tantra those who have that knowledge I want to break down this aurangzeb situation a little bit because I have some historical context here as well what I will mention though for listeners is that if you pick up any witchcraft 101 book which is written from a western perspective a Celtic perspective which developed in Europe uh they talk about witchcraft rituals in those where it's the same thing there is a spell with made through words there is objects
(38:14) included and there is timing and certain positions you're supposed to sit in which takes me back for a brief moment to the start of the podcast where I say that these are all human Story related realities where the world is not as simple as scientific as you would like to believe while growing up now coming back to this example of orange attacking Assam I believe historically the ahom dynasty was yeah uh in Assam at that time and they are regarded with reverence because I think it was the one path of India where mughals could not
(38:55) conquer or even conquer for any significant period of time and you're saying that there was definitely an occult energy yes yes behind all things that happen here specifically Mega things is always an opportunity always behind all things that happen here means in this plane that is significant you mean if there is a massive event yeah it has it has an imprint in the occult even before it happens let's begin this tangent of the show by asking you a simple question how do you define the occult what do you even mean that
(39:27) which you cannot see Magic we call it magic you call it whatever that which you cannot see but does not mean that it does not exist see to give a very rough example suppose the electromagnetic force you can't see that Force budget exists it causes some effect somewhere right you can measure it you have the mathematics for it but have you seen it wind or gravity have you seen it so it's like that in some ways not exactly let's not bring too much of science into it science is good in its own domain this is good in its own domain based on
(40:05) your knowledge of the awkward what do you think actually happened when those one lakh there's so many the karma has endless what the kind of the caliber of yogis tantric yogis that have been there in past right now though it's much more reduced from one of the principal reasons is that so many people go there the more number of people go there the really powerful things will go in the background it's not meant for the masses really powerful thing yeah of course that's the natural thing the the more there is a crowd the more is the
(40:42) lower common denominator of the spirituality that will be present there wow so isolated temples why do you think the Himalayas are so powerful how many people go there so like that I am a bit confused here and I'll tell you why because of what we spoke about the deity wishing for more people to know about Karma can bringing more people there yes so she exactly so there's nothing to be confused here so she for her reasons why she knows best from now on I want more people to come here so there is a certain level so what
(41:20) it what the deity can do can do for example um I'm saying can do obviously I don't know she hasn't come and told me but I'm assuming looking at the way things developed over the last 10 15 years and I've been going there for a long time I I can see the influx of crowds so she may decide that okay she will spread her influence in a cartilage manner if she is capable of this much influence this much she will spread but to a lot of people and that will benefit a lot of people slightly smaller magnitude but at scale
(41:51) that nucleus released at the same time that a podcast releases this is TRS Clips make sure you subscribe [Music]
Author Name:BeerBiceps Uncut
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Beerbicepsuncut
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVhbLPT_Cr0
Title: WARNING - Darkest Conversation With Rajarshi Nandy - Demons, Bhoot & More
Author Name: BeerBiceps Uncut
Description: Watch The Full Episode Here: • Maa Kamakhya’s Secrets: Rajarshi Nandy on ...
Check out my Mind Performance app: Level SuperMind
Android - https://lvl.fit/androiddownload
Ios - https://lvl.fit/iosdownload
Join the Level Community Here:
https://linktr.ee/levelsupermindcommu...
Use my referral code RANVEER to get 1 week of free premium access.
Rajarshi Nandy's Book: https://www.amazon.in/Adhyatmikta-Raj...
Tantra & The Occult - Powerful TRUTHS Explained By A Tantric - Rajarshi Nandy: • Reality Of TANTRA - Rajarshi Nandy Explain...
Satanism, Demons & Kundalini Jagran - Dark Tantra Explained | Rajarshi Nandy:
• DARK TANTRA - Demons, Satans, Tantra & Dar...
Scariest Episode of TRS - Tantric Rajarshi Nandy:
• Encountering A Real Ghost - Tantric Rajars...
Follow Rajarshi Nandy's Social Media Handles:-
YouTube link: / @rajarshinandy_kbuf
Twitter: / therajarshi
✅ Subscribe To Our Other YouTube Channels:-
BeerBiceps (English Channel):
/ beerbicepsofficial
Ranveer Allahbadia (Hindi Channel):
/ ranveerallahbadia
TRS Clips हिंदी (Hindi Podcast Highlights):
/ @theranveershowclips1
BeerBiceps Shorts (English Shorts):
/ @bestoftrs
Ranveer Allahbadia Shorts (Hindi Shorts):
/ @bestoftrshindi
RAAAZ. :
/ @raaazofficial
RAAAZ Shorts :
/ @raaazshorts
BigBrain Plus :
/ @bigbrain_plus
Link to our blog: https://beerbiceps.com/
--
The Ranveer Show is back with another episode with Rajarshi Nandy. This is the third episode of our series with Rajarshi sir where we dwelled deep into the world of spirituality. Shri Rajarshi Nandy, a Sadhaka and an adherent of the Sanatan Dharma. Rajarshi sir is a technical writer by profession, an upasaka, an author, a speaker, and a columnist with a keen interest in exploring spiritualism.
In today’s episode, we talked about the fundamental principles of every spiritual ritual, the difference between devotion and sadhana, the secrets of Kamakhya Devi Temple, and Vashikaran. Rajarshi sir also revealed how he accumulated so much knowledge of spiritualism in his life and how people can protect themselves from spirits.
Every time I have a conversation with Rajarshi Nandy, I find myself gaining so much more knowledge. I hope that after seeing this episode, you will feel the same. Enjoy this episode and let us know your thoughts in the comments!
#rajarshinandy #spirituality
--
INSTAGRAM : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
FACEBOOK : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TWITTER : @beerbicepsguy
/ beerbicepsguy
LINKEDIN : @beerbiceps
/ beerbiceps
TELEGRAM: @beerbicepsguy
https://t.me/beerbicepsguy
SNAPCHAT: @beerbicepsguy
----------------------------------------------
About :
TRS Clips is a collection of SHORT CLIPS from The Ranveer Show podcast. Enjoy our latest knowledge-fueled videos from the BeerBiceps team. Every conversation on #TheRanveerShow is intellectual, deep & progressive. We cover everyone from entrepreneurs to Bollywood film stars to even athletes.
Today, The Ranveer Show or TRS - Happiness Through Curiosity. A show where we host the world's greatest success stories and try digging out their secrets to success. Every conversation is an EXTREME learning experience for the viewer.
Transcript:
(00:00) you either use the internet for fun or you use the internet to grow you're here to grow welcome to TRS clips maybe to understand your world better now we get into your experiences a little bit whatever you can reveal maybe before we get into the experiences I want to talk about the outcomes of last times podcast series that we did we did five episodes yeah all of them had anecdotes and experiences uh do you think it attracted some negative energy towards you because we were talking about negative things and addressing
(00:36) negative energies uh yeah perhaps to some degree okay um so negative energy attraction uh well not negative but let's say that yeah there were a lot of people with a lot of problems uh involved in uh related to Spirits black magic who tried to contact me for help uh on the other hand as I keep repeating after that in fact because there was so such an overwhelming amount of emails I couldn't even read but I opened my mailbox it's like flooded flooded randomly one or two I can pick up that's like humanly possible to do okay majority of them
(01:14) were related to these kind of uh some negative inference going on etc etc and these things are not easy to deal with by the way because they involve a lot of expenditure of your own energy in you only as a human you have only limited amount of energy you can't do more than that okay uh that's one thing so I had to open another Meal box because of that and um I kept telling people that it's better to find somebody close by instead of trying to come to me because first of all these things there's a barrier of a
(01:45) distance not all things can be done in resistance things like that um then eventually because of the males uh flow of meals I had to start my own small YouTube channel to answer a few very pop common questions that keep coming because instead of replying to everybody I thought that'd be easier way to just you know explain to people uh things like that so yeah in that sense there has been more volume of uh black magic or Spirit related problems that have come few of them that came after that somewhere easier some one or
(02:21) two are very difficult but I'm will not go into explaining all of that um but um uh yeah it was a Learning lesson for me also let's put it that way okay these are extremely Advanced beings very powerful uh very dangerous in our puranas when you read about asuras or rakshas and demons also praying to Shiva also praying to ma uh they are also gradually accumulating power from Shiva from yeah now you as a human in this life and probably in your past human lives have also accumulated a certain amount of power but say you've
(03:02) only been accumulating it for 200 to 300 years yeah these might have been accumulating it for 20 000 years so though you're praying to the same deity they just have a larger weapon to hit you with right so correct so as we were discussing so I'll explain explain this point sure you're right so one of the when I was a specific case when I was discussing with somebody so who's more senior and experienced in these matters he told me a very fantastic line that was a learning yeah in a way uh so he asked me that how do you plan to deal
(03:34) with this specific case situation so I said that uh suppose I do XYZ of uh wherever because he's very good in dealing with negative entities he said then that gentleman heard and he just smiled and he said that uh he asked me in Hindi so I said so many years okay so it said 10 years say 20 years okay say that that entity you are going to pick a fight with has been worshiping for 200 300 years why do you think bhairava will listen to you so here is this interesting thing you learn from this thing the cosmic devathas Gods beat Shiva Etc they are
(04:16) not only gods for humans they're also gods for all these entities and all that they look at it in the same way that we do they have a tremendously detached view of things they are not particularly invested or involved completely that okay I am partial to only this human race not like that and our puranas describe that there have been so many cycles of creation uh One Creation happened didn't work out got destroyed Etc so it is not that they have any specific uh you're talking about deities here with us great deities
(04:45) okay great deities they don't care whether you're human no that's what they are worshiped by everybody it's not just the humans who are worshiping they are worshiped by all these entities also and we we described Shiva one of the day in the Shiva is bhutesha Lord of the buddhasa spirits they also worship okay they also get scared of him they also refer him and he has this in a way you can look at it the magnanimity of the deity is that he accepts even that which is rejected by the normal human society if he is not saying no to them okay and
(05:19) he has his ways of understanding judging so that was a lesson for me um that those entities it was multiple actually where uh far powerful and it would be foolish to try and do something on my own without sufficient preparation backup and other things involved okay but thankfully that got resolved in a certain manner though there were other troubles that happen it wasn't easy that too I credit to Marky that eventually we found a way to put that into uh you know some kind of a semblance of order I know you can't
(05:53) describe the details of the story or anything but can you give some input on how you battle with these things so uh well if you care if you want to say no you can no I will not again it will involve certain more details which I don't want to put out in a public uh okay like this but uh but in the process of dealing with these so they obviously is if at the end of the day it is at a very simple level if you are affected by a say a spirit look small level spirit so the way to go about it is that you do uh say protective measures of deities curvature
(06:37) for example coverage is a kind of a store through part which is a protective armor that creates the energy of protection okay all ladies have their coverage Hanuman Chalisa counters that uh to a degree a soft one softer one but also because hanumanji is kind and because people have lot of devotion so at the initial levels and all that it is very good at the initial levels most people will only encounter initial levels what the levels I'm talking about it is very rare to encounter these things if you're very unfortunate then you may but uh it's
(07:08) rare in India the amount of these things that happen is still lower than happens as I was talking I'm mentioning in some other places that happen if you want to mention others wow like to the audiences your podcast really wants to tell you what but I think it's actually better ethical not to mention these things because I'll tell you what my learning from the last year doing so many horror podcasts has been that I invited that energy into my life I was actually in a relationship with someone who was a bit of a psychic and
(07:37) she would also talk about these things a lot and I didn't know that about her until we actually started dating so many people came on the show there was a few rejected podcasts because I think people had just come on the show with bad intention including right after your shoot the last time you remember there was a lady who came we haven't uploaded that episode but while talking now I knew that this is not a correct energy and that night something happened to me so I don't I don't want to invite these things back into my life event I want to
(08:07) actually stop making horror podcasts maybe once in a while right but uh even I would like to it's a good idea why do you think it's a good idea um yes how deep will you go and eventually let me put it this way there are people um specific types of people who deal exclusively with these things by the way okay uh there are people like that who deal exclusively with the negatives and they go to an extreme extent where they might even capture a negative and um use it for various purposes and all that uh it may seem that you have it has
(08:47) a you know suddenly you may find that as if the person has some divine power Etc but how do you know the source of their power see that is where sadhana comes into play there are certain Mantra sadhanas if you actually do them okay and you have done them properly and you come across somebody who is manifesting some strange abilities you have that Mantra you study that month you you practice that Mantra and you have attained to a certain degree of proficiency you go near that person if he is using something negative it will
(09:16) immediately stop nothing will work only if it is using he is getting blessings from some devatha proper devatha like Lord Shiva or ma Durga or something like then it will continue anything lesser than that will stop there are protective measures like this so all it's like a battle spiritual battle okay there are armors from both sides there are weapons from both sides okay but yeah remember that the other thing that I was saying is that people who deal with the negatives even in the sense of trying to cure the negatives
(09:48) for example there are a lot of people who actually do these things more than actual sadhana um why uh temperament tendency some kind of Attraction they feel material gain material gain is one aspect of it but there's also the thrill of it of Just Deal let's just say that there are if you as we were talking about astrology yesterday there's certain horoscopic combinations that you can easily make out if this person enters into this field you'll get keep getting pulled and pulled more drawn to the dark mode on to the
(10:21) darkness and I'm not even talking about material gains that's the one aspect of it that can happen and a lot of people do that by the way even famous people okay but I'm saying that there is a that has an inherent pull in itself some people resonate to that pool and they will go in and eventually you'll get destroyed there's no light anywhere coming out there when you're saying eventually you'll get destroyed either you'll have a painful end to your life and pain is not just physical it could be an emotionally
(10:49) extremely painful end to your life but more importantly once your on the other side after you have gone past death yes I would like to know what happens there because you've dealt with these entities these darker entities for so long what happens after that so after this is even more problematic because most likely is if you have been using one of these entities for whatever purposes uh that individual will end up as a sort of a servant or slave or something like that to that entity and because these entities have
(11:23) tremendous lifestyle lifetime is not like humans we have like 70 as 80 years or what whatever so these entities can live for 600 700 800 years so you keep acting as a slave or a servant to that entity 600 years you have no respite from there and it's very painful it's not like a human slavery and all that oh it's a different thing altogether until somebody if at all you have the punyakarma that somebody more powerful higher takes pity and draws you out of that mess it's very unlikely okay okay and apart from that this is to
(11:56) post death another thing that happens is that You are not alone remember this thing you are always you always have equations which means father mother wife children brother friends something on the other is there right so they are very much capable of affecting them because affecting them means it is going to cause stress to you because you are connected to everybody they know this very well where is your weak point okay where do I hit you so that it hurts they're very much capable of this how can they hit your relatives oh so many
(12:35) things suppose the relative has an accident suddenly immediately you have to rush there you don't know somebody dies something happens some you know some loss in your work so many ways you can they can call you stress how would it cause an accident I remember a true incident from your city here uh I was not involved with a friend very close friend so he was describing I think he was uh in maybe 11 or 12 one of the roads I don't even remember which road it is in Mumbai only so I I remember it vaguely but it's the
(13:11) more Contours of it I'll tell you so he's I think he was traveling and there is somebody um driving in the car and then they find some lady or somebody who just asks for Lift it's pretty late in the night so they take the lady in she's sitting in the back the car uh and they're driving and even though we did not want horror but it's still coming in but so after some time suddenly he sees that his friend was driving his like kind of uh the car he stops the car but it's more like a you know almost accidental stop
(13:48) and he jumps out of the vehicle straight away crosses the road and is puking and this guy he also what happened and he says that that lady was there suddenly sees in the mirror that her face is just a skull okay and he immediately has an accident and then they can't find the lady anymore at that time there was some I think Temple or something close by or I don't know maybe a mosque or a temple I can't remember exactly uh somebody from there comes in and says that this kind of an incident has been happening a lot of
(14:19) times in this road uh people suddenly see see you're driving something suddenly in front of you see something horrific so you lose control you have an accident you die so many non physical entities have a lot of ways in which they can manipulate your reality they can become visual happenings around you visual auditory auditory even physical there are cases where you might get physically beaten by these entities also that also I've seen but let me clarify so that I do not get any more mails but I don't deal with these things so if
(15:00) something like this is bothering you find somebody close by to help you out because I really there's only so much quota that I will take not more than that because there is humanly there is only so much you can do that's the understanding is to be very clear okay what is your capacity competency now how much you can take how much you should not take what is it there is sometimes Prudence in avoiding things they're in doing things yeah I tell all my podcast guests to only reply to males if they truly feel that their heart is in that particular
(15:36) problem again this is taking nothing away from my empathy towards the writers of the males right right I feel bad for you I'm sorry but you need to understand the human side of me and my guess like empathize with us right there are too many males coming in to respond to everything so sorry that's all yes is that the reason you're not talking about like the scarier stuff because people no no because uh uh some things are fresh so let's Okay and because there are other people involved also okay so I would not like to bring if I if I bring
(16:12) out more details so if not then because your these things will be these podcasts will be seen a lot of people so somebody close to them may find out something like this they may find okay two or two four that this perhaps is this guy so I don't want it's like a sort of a breach of privacy which I don't want to do in that sense okay but since we are in the topic there's another one that I had to deal with two which were very kind of nasty is the word for it so is like this she said okay I'll show you key why did you ask for it I don't know
(16:47) just the thought came okay after TRS it was a few months after that it was this happened around safe uh March 5th March okay March okay uh this was also a very nasty case of possession a very bad case of possession and with a lot of marks and a lot of there's a bit of sexual element involved okay from Spirits it's possible these things possible as in they will take advantage of you sexually without your consent yeah yes they can especially women no it could be men also really yeah men women both like a female Spirit or a
(17:31) male Spirit yeah taking advantage sexually of yours yeah a human being yeah okay okay that's possible uh so there were some cases that I dealt with like that um so there was very interestingly though the entity was far off but after some time it started manifesting certain kinds of attacks very close to me okay interest and I had been warned of it by the way by one of my seniors that key be careful and you and it will happen at a time when you are when you have thought that
(18:16) sort of that you have brought things under control but they wait for the time when you are little bit more relaxed or when your own defenses may be a little down okay so I woke up one day suddenly with high fever and things like that out of the blue uh there's no reason for it and a lot of weakness and some other signs were manifesting around which told me that this is not at all normal it's more like an attack that was there but thankfully then at the end of the day I have a very strong group of spiritual friends and backups which are always
(18:54) there and also there is the ishtude with us so about a week I was down with physically down with fever and things like that because of that then I recovered and then me being me so I started doing again to remove that entity so because it becomes like a challenge thing okay and sort of things eventually took a more stable condition let's put it this way you're battling through your place of practice the same place that you do your sadhna when I did fall sick I was not in my place of sadhana had I been in my home at that time this very
(19:39) it would have there's a good chance that nothing would have happened because it has its own protections I was traveling I was traveling very intensely going to a lot of places like you know hardly time to take rest so travel itself makes you kind of weaker because you are not I am not able to it's not able to do the full scope of the practices that I do daily on a regular basis if I'm at home so I have to cut down on that because there's hours and hours of traveling involved bare minimum I was doing so automatically your order becomes a
(20:07) little weak normal course is fine nothing is going to happen but if you are into these things you are dealing with these things then uh and of course as I the lesson in this that I learned was that again a bit of overconfidence that I thought that okay I've brought everything Etc but when I least expected that's when this kind of attack manifested okay uh on the other hand the other thing is as I mentioned that if at all if there are people who involved in these kind of um there are many there are people who are
(20:38) who as I mentioned that you know who like uh doing these kind of things uh there is no foolproof defense by the way remember this there is no armor that cannot be broken there is no defense that is completely foolproof there is not like key I do this practice or that Mantra this meditation or that but all that is fine but there could be a Darkness which you will not be able to handle there is no end to the light there is no end to the darkness and Beyond The Darkness and Light there is the god sitting oh they see both
(21:17) we had gorangadas on the show okay uh from iscon he spoke about 14 locals okay and how Earth is the middle loka above us there are higher worlds below us there are lower worlds these entities are housed in those lower worlds not all of them are actually in the lower worlds some of them may be in the intermediate worlds what does that mean so you are here and let's just say the gods are here okay between you and the gods there are many gradations of reality they may some of them may be in some of these gradations of reality okay which is
(21:54) little higher than you but far away from the gods okay and they can cause trouble to you okay now I just want to be clear here this is not like even if you have a spaceship that's capable of achieving the speed of light huh you won't be able to go to those words through a physical space yes it is Another Universe right it's not a physical thing it's more it's difficult to define the physical sense but let's just say it's there okay um it's another Universe basically sort of and how do you go from our universe
(22:30) to that universe and normal course you may not actually go to those planes after death it depends on your karmas depends on your uh desires and the the flux that is created through your karmas and your desires and then nature decides where you might go okay that's one thing you might not pass to them but on the other hand you might pass to some of the layers which are closer to Earth and then there are layers where there are beings who have never been born they'll never be born but they're not gods they are more capable than you
(23:08) in some senses but they also have their limitations that is why they are not gods what are they various things are there these some of these entities are there you know whether it's the negative sense then there are on the another sense there are certain beings which are closer to the deities also they have a lot of abilities I don't know I think maybe we spoke about them or not higher than that is there but those are not going to affect you so badly by the way they don't interact with humans that much very rarely they get come to the
(23:39) human planes then their yogini's yakshin is various things are there okay okay what is their life's purpose spiritual growth everybody has their own version of spiritual growth everybody has their own version of Dharma including the negative entities yeah Dharma means uh I in your one of your podcasts only had heard I think uh she's a good friend Ami ganatra and I think she was explaining Dharma in some case in some spaces there was a very beautiful thing she said and it's stuck in my mind um that that whatever practices believes activities
(24:22) that help to sustain a thing for a longer time the positive sustainability is one of the key factors of Dharma that I think is a very nice definition of Dharma so whatever helps to sustain and for that if there is something uh immediately harmful that needs to be done then that's also part of Dharma for example if you have a injury in your leg or something you go to the doctor and say that okay we have to be an operation so that's immediately painful at the immediate moment it can cause you pain but in the end of the day it'll save
(24:49) your leg okay so that is also Dharma so Dharma is that with sustains so any activity you perform that helps you to sustain the qualities that you need to sustain by the way not the negative qualities that which makes you more Divine sort of qualities that takes you closer to the Divine qualities anything that helps to sustain that that is Dharma and Dharma has two aspects one is all of course the physical aspect of what we do and do not do and practices and and social norms ethics these that and then there is the occult aspect the
(25:20) occult aspect of Dharma is worship of deities and then there are different rituals that are there all these are parts of Dharma okay they also so Dharma is not entirely a completely Physical Realm thing it is also the spiritual realm and the Occult and things that which if performed will help you sustain here and help you grow similarly these entities have their own Dharma they have their own sense of what they consider as growth it may not be your growth by the way so for a negative entity they may think that I if I become more negative that is
(25:53) my Dharma or still kill whatever whatever has to be done for that so they'll do that what is their interest in human life it's a difficult question to answer but I feel because human beings are good toys to play with because humans are very easy to influence like we are like that dolls Barbie Dolls Ken dolls uh sort of um and um that is one thing but the other thing is that these words they inhabit uh are not physically far away from where you are it's in the physical space but it's like a different dimension kind of thing okay
(26:36) and then you go to a very creepy looking Hut or a house in the middle of nowhere and you feel a certain eeriness you don't know what it is there's no one there but you just feel it's very heavy and you want to get out they're probably there perhaps okay we can't fully say yes or no but yeah this happens to me a lot in fourths abandoned right which you have a lot of in Maharashtra right there used to be one in there is one in Suri which is next to vadala it's a old siddhi Forte so these were the African Warriors who were brought by the mughals
(27:08) to combat the maratha Empire when it was on its rise and that Fort was won and lost by both sides continuously okay the moment you enter the fort First the architecture hits you second the vibe hits you you go into certain places you just know you're supposed to not be there it becomes dark you know you're supposed to get up bath every time I've left bad food salt water bath just to wash it off because that place has seen so many battles it's probably seen so much pain and the one thing I know about a lot of ghosts and
(27:38) I'm not talking about demonic entities one thing I know about a lot of ghosts is that sometimes they don't know that they're ghosts themselves and they're trying to interact with saying hey aren't you talking to me but in truth you can't even kill them uh and you just feel that heaviness sometimes after you visit that place but a lot of thoughts in general do you feel this when you visit certain historical monuments yes same reason same reason there is a certain I can't describe it in words but a different kind of feeling which is not
(28:07) positive it comes in so you understand that there is most likely the presence of some entities here and not just ghosts there could be even entities more powerful than them okay as we had discussed earlier uh so so these things are there these things are there uh I believe so I also believe that anybody who uh specifically pursues these things for whatever reason as I said there are people who actually you know who like going and curing sort of these things it's not just the money or anything it's more the thrill of a
(28:45) thing eventually end of the day you will lose let's put it this way it's just a matter of time when are you going to lose how what is loss the loss is that somebody of one of the one day or the other you will encounter one of those entities whom you cannot defeat who will defeat you and their defeat is finished they're not they're not living there's not a second chance like they'll kill you cause so much damage not the skill you may lose your mind you may be completely turn up psychotic uh you know a lot of things can happen
(29:16) lot of things what is this lose your mind angle I lose your mind means you lose your mental stability then people will put you into some Asylum or somewhere they'll think that you have gone crazy so if you go to a mental Asylum right now there could be people who actually done exactly that I can't say but I'm just saying that if somebody pursues this path endlessly eventually one day or the other you will follow what is the spiritual aspect of losing your mind how can these entities actually go into your brain and play
(29:49) with your neurons no no your thoughts they can influence your thoughts very easily one of the typical ideas in yoga she organized to say that just about most of the thoughts that you get in your head are not yours in the first place whose thoughts are there somebody else's something that is floating in there sometimes there's a pattern of thoughts that come recurringly to certain individuals Etc so none of it is yours it's like yours you are just an open receiver that comes in but a receiver with an ego so moment the thought comes
(30:23) in your ego attaches itself to it and you think it's I am thinking about it and this knowledge of somebody has and somebody is Advanced enough you can even plant the thought in somebody's head as a human being oh yes and they will think that I am thinking about it and they will act according to the thought this is like that vashikaran Mantra uh no that uses something else that's that's another Zone that uses uh this is more subtle it's very difficult to explain the influence of this is very subtle if somebody does it uh very
(31:00) subtle thoughts are subtle thoughts are not heavy but these things like vashikaran is that you feel a physical urge to be at a certain place or with a certain individual a physical urge to be at a certain place or with a certain age as if somebody is physically pulling you why don't you explain a little bit about what vashikaran Mantra is no no vashikaran is there are shatta karmas that are there possible in Tantra okay has been six types of three hours okay active rituals broad classification one is the Shanti Karma shanti's peace
(31:34) anywhere you need peace uh in a home in an environment something like that you do Shanti Karma then there is something Etc is to bring somebody under your control okay it could be anything anybody okay you do certainly choose to do that some Mohan is a mild attraction you're producing somebody mild attract yeah vashikaran is more tivra intense intense as I said vashikaran if it is done on somebody properly done and that person has no resistance to these things so he will he or she will feel a physical need to be at a certain place
(32:08) or a certain meet a certain individual or go there or do something you will not be able to resist it so easily unless you have certain if you do spiritual practices that keep that acts as a you know something that protects your order from these things okay generally saying okay before you move forward in the explanation you want to explain what those other six are yeah so then there is Shanti vashikaran some Mohan is someone is mild attraction which is chatan is to remove somebody from a place Lego position no ah it could be on anything for that
(32:43) matter so you are you live in a particular City in a particular house suppose somebody does something like that so within suddenly two three days you'll feel no I have to leave the city I have to leave this house I can't stay here anymore just leave and go okay and until you go you'll not be satisfied in the heart okay then uh how many did we cover four four okay is basically causing conflict between individuals okay okay it can be done on two or three individuals it can be done in a group also okay and then finally it is maroon
(33:25) death producing ritual it's there and these were supposed to be used in extreme cases so let's see if you if you remember uh I think when we were doing the last time when we was doing the podcast I had mentioned one key thing and I tell that to people the root of all this is the human heart in your office you have a fight with somebody you think that is these are just means to manipulate reality to get that thought yeah it's like it's like basically is saying that if you have if you want to do that I'll show you how to do it
(34:06) better but whether you want to do or it's up to you and the responsibility will also come to you as in the outcome of that Karma yeah definitely for example yeah what will be the outcome of that there is going to be some repercussion of obviously on the it depends on it cannot you cannot say it like this why because you do a particular Mantra on somebody and suppose the person uh loses his or her mind or does something very drastic like what anything can happen you do say they commit suicide okay because they're not able to feel satisfied as
(34:49) whatever it is so you can that's where this that phrase also comes in remember we were talking yesterday you mentioned from the Gita that the karma is very deep thing Deep thing in this sense because until and unless there is physically what is manifesting out of it so you can do this activity and you think that okay XYZ person will come to me but what if the person is not coming to you what if the person has some resistance so there is going to be some pull and there is some inner resistance and this conflict
(35:16) reaches a point that they're not able to function properly they lose their job they end up in a hospital they get better so you are basically accumulating one trigger has caused so many other negative things all that negative is going to come back to you not just one thing every bit of negative that that person is facing is going to come back to you this is what the world would call black magic all these things this is just application of Mantra Shakti uh is that a positive version why not same things in I'll tell you now coming back
(35:46) to Karma we've gone too much into this so one of the recorded uh um one of the chroniclers uh during the Mughal times and others uh I forgot the name of of the chronicler so he records that uh the Mughal emperor aurangzeb could not gather an army to attack kamakhya why because the last time there was an attack uh apparently an army of One lakh People vanished in the forests while it while coming towards uh attacking kamrup kamrup is the region okay only the horses and things were left main had vanished and
(36:32) they believe it is because of the occult power of kamakhya wow so here is a here is a foreign part that is going to attack you you are free to use all these six rituals oh it's like you take out your weapons absolutely and also you fight physically and you fight or actually yeah this has come up on the show we had Radha Krishna Bella who's dedicated his life also used to use the awkward during war yes it is absolutely legitimate to use it it's the same five six things that you spoke about yes and I'm assuming that the technique to use them includes
(37:11) mantras as well as yantras a lot of other things are there a lot of other things yes many things vastu is one of the most key things clothes that is vastra vastu means basically objects what is it to be used specific every object in the world has a specific energy Tantra also uses this thing which is that I let me combine this specific object certain roots of certain plants collected on specific tithis so time is imported you can't just pick up any day from specific places energized with certain mantras keep it in your place
(37:46) certain changes will start happening within a few months these are all parts of Tantra those who have that knowledge I want to break down this aurangzeb situation a little bit because I have some historical context here as well what I will mention though for listeners is that if you pick up any witchcraft 101 book which is written from a western perspective a Celtic perspective which developed in Europe uh they talk about witchcraft rituals in those where it's the same thing there is a spell with made through words there is objects
(38:14) included and there is timing and certain positions you're supposed to sit in which takes me back for a brief moment to the start of the podcast where I say that these are all human Story related realities where the world is not as simple as scientific as you would like to believe while growing up now coming back to this example of orange attacking Assam I believe historically the ahom dynasty was yeah uh in Assam at that time and they are regarded with reverence because I think it was the one path of India where mughals could not
(38:55) conquer or even conquer for any significant period of time and you're saying that there was definitely an occult energy yes yes behind all things that happen here specifically Mega things is always an opportunity always behind all things that happen here means in this plane that is significant you mean if there is a massive event yeah it has it has an imprint in the occult even before it happens let's begin this tangent of the show by asking you a simple question how do you define the occult what do you even mean that
(39:27) which you cannot see Magic we call it magic you call it whatever that which you cannot see but does not mean that it does not exist see to give a very rough example suppose the electromagnetic force you can't see that Force budget exists it causes some effect somewhere right you can measure it you have the mathematics for it but have you seen it wind or gravity have you seen it so it's like that in some ways not exactly let's not bring too much of science into it science is good in its own domain this is good in its own domain based on
(40:05) your knowledge of the awkward what do you think actually happened when those one lakh there's so many the karma has endless what the kind of the caliber of yogis tantric yogis that have been there in past right now though it's much more reduced from one of the principal reasons is that so many people go there the more number of people go there the really powerful things will go in the background it's not meant for the masses really powerful thing yeah of course that's the natural thing the the more there is a crowd the more is the
(40:42) lower common denominator of the spirituality that will be present there wow so isolated temples why do you think the Himalayas are so powerful how many people go there so like that I am a bit confused here and I'll tell you why because of what we spoke about the deity wishing for more people to know about Karma can bringing more people there yes so she exactly so there's nothing to be confused here so she for her reasons why she knows best from now on I want more people to come here so there is a certain level so what
(41:20) it what the deity can do can do for example um I'm saying can do obviously I don't know she hasn't come and told me but I'm assuming looking at the way things developed over the last 10 15 years and I've been going there for a long time I I can see the influx of crowds so she may decide that okay she will spread her influence in a cartilage manner if she is capable of this much influence this much she will spread but to a lot of people and that will benefit a lot of people slightly smaller magnitude but at scale
(41:51) that nucleus released at the same time that a podcast releases this is TRS Clips make sure you subscribe [Music]
No comments:
Post a Comment