చిన్నప్పుడు ఎలా పెంచితే... పెద్దయ్యాక అలా మారతారు! | IMPACT | 2026
Author Name:IMPACT FOUNDATION
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@IMPACTFOUNDATION
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnSvY72b76U
Transcript:
(00:01) foreign [Music] foreign leadership qualities emotional
(01:06) intelligence welcome to all right let's welcome lakshmipuram very gopal from ishakapatnam one two one two three
(01:53) so friends you are very very lucky to meet in a wonderful personality today it will be minimum 45 minutes to 50 minutes a Non-Stop very very powerful Marathon wonderful okay are you ready one more time good morning how are you doing this morning how are you doing this morning are you doing great [Applause] long ago I was taking up a program for management students of Singapore University the National University it's around 16 years ago I asked a similar question how are you doing
(02:39) and all the students in one voice said we are doing excellent we're doing great I was a bit surprised because I was used to receiving an identical answer whenever I asked this question but those students gave a typical answer and unique answer we are doing great I told you what makes you feel great and you know what Maria students of guntur in one voice they said sir we are associated with one of the Premier institutions of the world the National University and the one who is associated with National University always feel
(03:20) great my dear students of Gunther today you are associated with an awesome program called a branded program called impact and also you are being sponsored by the an amazing institutions of guntur and bejivada the masterminds whenever someone asks you how are you doing please put your hands together and say we are doing great come on dear friends put your hands together for impact 2023 guntur come on ten nine eight seven six five four three two foreign
(04:17) if you cannot learn to appreciate the other person you will never get success foreign so before I get into the program
(05:12) impact Foundation foreign [Music] foreign [Music]
(06:18) foreign something that you do a good person cannot create a history history only bold people can create history only bold people can create history so alone foreign impact
(07:38) Ed come on [Music] foreign [Music] flow of electricity
(09:02) we are lighting the lamps of millions of students through impact that is the beauty of impact support yes that is called boldness is let me take an example of sir
(10:17) message foreign never use the word take care because people who take care will go nowhere please replace it meaning take care take charge take a chance take control take charge from today onward you should accept the responsibility take it take care of
(11:03) um take care take care never use negative terminology my dear
(12:03) friends always use positive terminology I love it Priyanka Chopra she is not she is not just an ordinary actress she is a daredevil woman foreign foreign
(13:33) okay do I live in this house foreign foreign
(15:13) take control of your life take charge of your responsibility take a chance for any opportunity foreign ER so what my life I know about my life
(16:23) before making any decision in your life is foreign but he was not a bold man I am a church
(17:34) is he committed suicide and ended his life when you spend money from your pocket you should know your capacity is I am doing 80 000 rupees Saturday every
(18:33) month every month and I know I know I can do it God has given me enough more than enough Japanese yeah you don't know what's going to happen foreign we should make this world more beautiful
(19:26) before we leave this world I'm 62. maybe 10 years or 15 years or 20 years I don't know Financial mistakes you have to be very careful with your money sorry my father was a school teacher High School Hyderabad Old City last foreign
(20:42) it's all planning planning perfectly it's too much you will be gone with the wind and you will be one day fish out of the water yeah Ordinary People compete with the weak people Ordinary People chinna chinna hello the performer the performers compete with the best performance I want you to get into the third
(21:29) category Champions compete with themselves champions foreign foreign foreign
(22:54) yes or no no wrong happiness brings you success won't bring you happiness but happiness brings you success if you are happy you will get success you create your happiness because happiness is here happiness we used to enjoy festivals [Music] foreign
(23:58) you should break your own records 100 meters Olympics foreign yes yes sir um
(24:52) don't believe in all these things foreign foreign foreign 60 to 70 percent of the topmost people
(26:00) in the world today they have come from a scratch level s you never ever surrender yourself to certain things in your life number one Never Surrender yourself to poverty one day you will be rich in all aspects in all departments in all domains you will be on top of foreign
(27:14) foreign with poor attitude there are many people richness foreign
(28:36) foreign that is called Rich attitude are they richness foreign never do that mistake so richness
(29:24) thoughts number two Never Surrender yourself to external securities um foreign foreign
(30:31) foreign [Applause] foreign Never Surrender yourself to external
(31:43) Securities if at all you want to surrender surrender to your internal securities what are those internal securities boldness energy levels belief system commitment dedication enthusiasm fighting spirit s foreign foreign
(33:13) because we never surrendered ourselves for external Securities nothing and number three Never Surrender yourself to faces faces train the trainer workshops speakers though foreign
(34:22) foreign foreign foreign
(36:07) foreign never ever surrender yourself to faces and another Point number four Never Surrender yourself to Forces versus
(36:56) lies masks versus Never Surrender yourself to fences fences break the barriers my dear friends foreign
(38:03) foreign foreign foreign
(39:13) foreign outer side of the hotel Hotel connection is so you need presence of mind
(40:18) but are you using it last time foreign never ever surrender yourself to senses and number
(41:04) five Never Surrender yourself to frustrations frustrations frustrations students foreign foreign
(42:39) foreign foreign foreign
(43:57) foreign foreign foreign foreign
(45:24) frustration frustration frustration be clear yes foreign
(46:36) foreign foreign Never Surrender yourself to
(47:26) fantasies fantasy world fantasy not fantasy foreign foreign never ever believe in those things
(48:23) always you have to prove yourself come on my friend foreign [Music] you know
(49:12) fan is foreign
(50:20) facts sorry false faults and said no problem we have done it from tomorrow don't do it better late than never Never Surrender yourself to faults foreign the more you make false the more you
(51:16) become active perfect you become expert ISE engineering work 2018 foreign foreign now she has become an expert
(52:35) yes and another important thing Never Surrender yourself to fortune tellers faith a is from Tomorrow onwards
(53:46) amen ities foreign to these kind of people who demotivate you my friend ma family friendship is foreign
(55:02) I don't know and I don't want to know why should I know it is because everything is in this 1500 grams foreign foreign
(56:20) surrender yourself to Integrity surrender yourself to good things in life surrender yourself to Pure Love surrender yourself to your parents surrender yourself to your God is never ever do this it had happened long ago long ago in Chicago America foreign [Laughter]
(57:27) foreign from tomorrow you will change you will
(58:15) see a different idea leader sorry sir foreign foreign we are supposed to imprint such kind of
(59:44) things in life lives of the people but Generations will go on it so you become the custodian of your next Generation Next Generation message but we have the power of Youth in our country is our youth are not used properly
(1:00:33) our youth are not waiting for miracles to happen my youth are waiting for a right person who can show them the right direction and if we can do so you can shake heaven and earth to achieve your legitimate goals yes or no practice should know the purpose of your life though you are going to rock the world and you are going to carry the pride and
(1:01:20) dignity of our mother nation to the entire world as a team I wish you all the very best may God bless you with good health well and loads and loads and loads of Happiness thank you very much for your presence and participation please put your hands together for impact 2023 Gunter come on dear friends for our hands together thank you thank you thank you thank you very much wonderful extraordinary love you all love you all God bless you take care may I request all the impact winners please come on stage all Impact winners please
(1:02:00) come on stage let a fellow State he came all the way from to order this 50 minutes I request all our impact trainers Japanese [Music] one two one two three thank you very much thank you very much awesome presentation
(1:02:47) foreign
No comments:
Post a Comment