Chiropracty not about cracking BONES. - @physioshinephysiorehab |EP02 Kushagra Srivastava
Author Name:Kushagra Srivastava
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Kushagrasrivastavaaa
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_XpLBUriu4
Title: Chiropracty not about cracking BONES. - @physioshinephysiorehab |EP02 Kushagra Srivastava
Author Name: Kushagra Srivastava
Description: Disclaimer: This video is intended solely for educational purposes and opinions shared by the guest are his personal views. We do not seek to defame or harm any person/brand/product mentioned in the video. Our goal is to provide information to help audience make informed choices.
---------
Follow Our Instagram Channel: / fitwidkushagra
--------------
🎧 Stream Figuring Out episodes on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/user/31bd3yu...
📺 Watch Figuring Out episodes on YouTube:

Khul Ke Wid Kush
/ @kushagrasrivastavaaa
----------
In today’s episode of Khul Ke wid Kush, Kushagra Srivastava sits down with Dr. Sachin Gajwel, a Chiropractor at Physio Shine, for an insightful conversation about body pain, posture, recovery, and everyday habits that can impact our health. We begin by understanding what a chiropractor does, when you should visit one, and when physiotherapy may be more appropriate. Dr. Sachin also shares insights into different types of body pain and the role chiropractic care can play in recovery.
The conversation covers sleeping positions and their impact on different types of pain, the best sleeping position, and even the best chair Dr. Sachin has come across and why it works. We also discuss why lower back pain is becoming increasingly common among people in their 20s and the simple exercises we can incorporate into our daily routine to keep our bodies healthy. We then explore the growing problem of headaches in today’s generation, along with the connection between our everyday habits and physical well-being.
Towards the end, we discuss why using your phone in the bathroom may not be a good idea, ways to improve sleep quality, and whether having fancy or bright lights around your bed at bedtime can affect your sleep. We also talk about massage guns, slipped discs, how frequently you should get a massage, and the kinds of pain where chiropractic care may be helpful.
If you enjoy informative conversations that can help you understand your body and make healthier everyday choices, subscribe to our channel and keep watching Khul Ke wid Kush!
For such informative podcasts, subscribe to our channel now!
-----------
About Kushagra Srivastava
Kushagra Srivastava is an entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast, content creator, and the host of Khul Ke Wid Kushagra. Through honest and unfiltered conversations, he sits down with entrepreneurs, athletes, creators, fitness experts, doctors, celebrities, and people with inspiring stories to understand what really happens behind their success.
From business and fitness to mindset, relationships, struggles, failures, and personal growth, Kushagra explores the experiences that shape people and the lessons that can help others become better versions of themselves.
His conversations are about more than just success — they’re about the stories, struggles, decisions, and people behind it.
To Know More,
Follow Kushagra Srivastava On ⤵︎
Instagram @FitwidKushagra

/ fitwidkushagra
Facebook @FitwidKushagra

https://www.facebook.com/share/1Bv7yz...

LinkedIn - Kushagra Srivastava
/ kushagrasrivastava07
• • •
#podcast #khulkewidkush #kushagrasrivastava #yoga #health
About Khul Ke Wid Kush
Khul Ke Wid Kush Podcast is a Candid Conversations where Kushagra Srivastava brings raw conversations.
Transcript:
(00:00) What actually inspired you pursue your physotherapy? >> There was a lot of struggle [music] in the college also because uh our expectations could be different and uh their reality is different anyway in the world. I was like a paper boy. I've gone early wake up in the morning and that 4:00 suba or paper beach we kept the place the pamphlets and knocked the door and just kept kept a mask kept a mask >> so that they don't recognize me came back and sat in my [music] clinic.
(00:24) I heard this from some YouTube people also that they prefer to do [music] surya namaskar in the morning. >> Do sura nam mascara. >> Once you do a sura namascara, every [music] part of your muscles, nervous system, digestive system, central nervous system, cervical nervous system, all the systems get activated.
(00:42) The gym people also come and hit us. I ask them do you do [music] deadlift? Yeah, that's my job for that. I love to do deadlift. Okay. Do you know that deadlift is one of the best exercise [music] in the gym? Yes, it is. And also do you know that this is the most dangerous exercise in the gym? Yes, it is.
(00:58) Why both at the same exercise? >> What are the early [music] signs one can understand? >> We can understand the aura of the body. >> Aura as in if patient is getting some [music] pain is innate energy is disturbed. >> Okay. >> So for that patient [music] get in touch with him >> and I touch contacted my body to him and I have transferred my positive energy to him.
(01:19) My sir trained me in such a way that this five and five 10 sensors he has [music] injected in us with simple touch we can able to identify where the problem is coming from. If I stop them and call you that's a wrong thing because there are people local people who are who are coming. I said no the patient cannot listen to me. Frankly speaking uh jokes apart uh the more they neglect the more they be with us.
(01:46) Hello friends, I would like to introduce my guest Dr. Sachin. He has done bachelor's in physiootherapy and he's also a certified chiropractor from Pans University, Japan. So would you like to introduce yourself to the audience? >> Yeah. Hi guys. Uh I'm Dr. Sachin. I'm the founder of Physioshine Physio Rehab at Hyderabad and I'm a chief physio there and it's we we're running this rehab from past 8 years.
(02:11) >> Okay. and uh um you you need to know more about uh physiootherapy because uh that's the where I'm here for the podcast. So let's hope. >> Okay. Uh so doctor last time when I met you uh you told me a very uh you know good story about yourself about your past that when you were in 8th standard and you have seen your father you know into the same segment.
(02:36) So uh what actually inspired you to get into the same uh sector and you know pursue your physiotherapy? >> Yeah because uh my father is an ayuridic doctor and he's been practicing since more than uh four decades. >> Okay. >> And uh uh we used to have a big hospital over in Hyderabad >> and uh at that time when I was in childhood I used to see my father being busy with all lot of patients.
(03:00) >> Okay. and uh lot of in the in our old family fraternity and there are many doctors actually. >> Okay. >> So that doesn't mean that I have to become a doctor. We have four people. My two I have two sisters, one brother. >> Me and my brother are twin twin brother. >> Okay. >> So what what made me to think is uh one day I was seeing my father uh so happy when he treated a patient and he was so happy that no doctor could achieve it. Okay.
(03:29) Okay. >> So that that incident made me even I have to do something uh uh about uh something about in my life so that I will also get that satisfaction. >> You can give something to the society. >> Yeah. Later what I got to know is uh uh this uh MBBS the B on all the other medical things takes a lot of years about 6 years more than that >> but uh as a childhood mindset I thought uh we we should become very fast uh our studies should become very uh shorter and we should become doctors.
(04:02) So in that way I searched about physiootherapy. Okay. when I was there in seventh standard only. Okay. >> So because that is the way age where people ask you what is your what is your goal? What do you want to become? At that time I set a primary goal subconsciously in my mind. >> But later uh I made it as a primary goal and made it uh so when I was studying about the human body and everything okay this is going to help you help me my for my bachelors and everything. Okay.
(04:28) >> When I got uh uh into intermediate in in Hyderabad >> so even I have missed the rank in MBBS. So I've even got some long-term coaching also. >> Even in the second long term I have got the seed and there was a lot of struggle in the college also because uh our expectations could be different and their reality is different anyway in the world.
(04:51) M >> so in by passing on the first year, second year and third year, >> first year, second and third year >> later I realized that okay I'm in a right path that see I have no other option because not I cannot go back correct >> and try to correct myself and go because three is already done in fourth year with lot of heart and mind I just uh completed my bachelor's and by the time what's next see people ask whenever you are intermediate what's next they we say that this is the degree we have to And when you are doing degree then
(05:22) people ask what's next. >> So always people the society will always be questioning you. You don't have that experience. You have an experience in uh the clinical postings but not treating a patient with your own protocol. >> Correct. >> So what I did is uh when I was in first year itself my mother discuss I discussed with my mother.
(05:41) So what should I do to become more experienced and what she said? >> First you complete your BPT with uh you go to college in the morning. uh go to some random clinic in the evening and just try to gain some knowledge. >> So that idea made me uh I felt maybe she's right or wrong. I don't know. Let us give us give it a try.
(06:01) >> Then I've gone to a smallest clinic according to me that just this size room 10x 10 room size clinic. At that point of time the clinic was I felt okay being the person who's going to give me a chance to see around him sit around him the doctor the physio uh that was a greatest opportunity I thought being around him and trying to learn something >> you must have gain lot of >> yeah it was like a part-time job and don't even believe the the the amount which I paid in return was not even sufficient for my travel expenses okay
(06:35) >> but that doesn't that did not demotivate me what motivated me is okay my first year is done >> and my friends are still my my the same knowledge >> but I'm trying to get more knowledge than them that what my that what's that what that's what made me motivate >> okay every year second year has done I've got experience in treating and handling a patient very well understanding the patient conditions and all the uh modalities what we use in treatment uh that is uh >> uh I got confidence in treating the patient then third has done we have got
(07:08) more subject in the academics so then I realized okay what I'm treating oh this this is this is the matter >> so game >> so >> you became an expert in that >> becoming an expert not no now also I did not become an expert >> so it's a learning experience >> so uh that was quite interesting at that time it was tough but later on the days w went on passing and if I look back the days it was so uh good compared to now but everyday is learning >> correct >> the fourth year is done and that time my uh intuitions came in into my mind that
(07:44) okay this is not the clinic you need to work you have to move to somewhere some bigger one you need to explore the world so I've gone to some other place where robotics were evident in that in that cleaning and clinic >> and I was so fascinated to work under them uh one under the clinic uh that was robotic center >> they use uh um one machine uh was around 4 4 cr rupee.
(08:10) >> Okay. >> I thought physiootherapy hardly be around 50 to 60,000 equipments they use but I saw 4 cr equipment making a patient walk. >> So that made me strongly fix that okay we can do wonders in the physiotherapy field >> okay >> to each and every house around our area. M m >> and uh that was at that time I don't have any other people around me I did not able to take the help because if I take help I need to pay them >> correct >> so I was like a paper boy I've gone early wake up in the morning in that 4:00 suba
(08:45) >> m >> ga or paper beach what you call we kept the place the pamplets >> and I've reached to the home uh private apartments and knocked the door and just kept kept a mask kept a mask so that they don't recognize recognize Correct. >> They thought I was a paper boy. So I just posted every pampate and uh came back and sat in my clinic.
(09:07) >> Okay. >> Luckily after uh 40 days >> one patient has come. >> Okay. >> And you know when the first insult happened >> the patient came inside and asked asking who is the doctor? >> Okay. >> And asking me that who is your doctor? Call your sir or anything. Then uh I understood okay maybe my physical attire did not made them believe that I'm I'm a physio I'm a doctor I was here >> so I started building my physical body >> okay >> so I had started in a gym >> and choose a gym just in front of our clinic >> from the clinic itself I from the gym
(09:42) itself I used to do a treadmill and see used to see the who has come to my clinic >> okay >> so that was the fun part I had so later the things journey went very well that few people I've added in my team and they help me a lot to uh do my duty. >> If let's say our general audience wants to understand because people are you know confused what exactly is chiropractic? Usually they think it's cracking of bones.
(10:08) So if uh if you want to explain the audience what chiropractic is so in a simple language can you explain? >> Simply uh I think people have a misconception that chiropractic is cracking the bones. >> No. Mhm. >> So way before even I used to think the same way. >> Okay. >> But uh when I've gone to my college palms institute our or professor used to >> uh erase all the data whatever he have.
(10:33) Now I want to tell to the people is >> chiropractic is not cracking the bones during the process you may get a sound but sound doesn't matter. >> Okay. >> Okay. When we have some subluxed vertebra >> okay >> because of the subluxed vertebra your autonomic nervous system is going to change >> that makes you some lot of dysfunctions and dysfunctions makes you some pain >> this is a hierarchy >> okay >> but what we do in chiropractic is >> first we try to understand the root cause where it is coming from >> okay go is it from the spine is it from
(11:10) any tissue or anything all things >> we try to find out the root cause and where the dysfunction and the subluxation is. >> Okay. >> Chiropractic is purely clearing setting back the position >> returning back to the functionality. >> Okay. >> Restoring the movement. >> Okay. >> Okay.
(11:30) This is the principle to treat a chiropractic. >> Okay. >> But in this there are uh HVAl high velocity low amplitude thrust. HVL. >> So thrust is nothing but as you common people think that's a sound we are getting it. Mhm. >> No. When we do it like this. >> Yeah. Correct. >> Is this a chiropractic? No. But when you see a random videos, people doing this this this and making them self saying that we done a chiropractic.
(11:55) >> Okay. >> But even if you randomly watch our videos, even you might have seen our videos and you might have also think the same way. Yeah. But we do with some clinical reasoning and scientific evidences. >> Okay. >> Okay. And uh along with it as I'm a physotherapist chiropractic works wonderful not only alone >> along with all other conventional holistic treatment >> like physiootherapy manual therapy and uh anything like that and exercise rehabilitation okay >> all the things it will work one final word I can confirm about chiropractic is
(12:30) >> uh it is way beyond what you think >> it is way beyond what you think and uh it's from 17th century >> okay And we are in 21st century. >> So you have to understand the importance of the theory they have developed. >> Okay. So 80 still he was a chiropractor and he he invented some few techniques. Thson there are many methods.
(12:52) >> So if I go about it it takes a whole day. So so for common people I can make them understand that chiropractic is not just breaking the bone. It is understanding the body and restoring the body's functionality. restoring the movement. Once everything is fine, wherever there is movement, >> there is no pain.
(13:13) >> When people say there is pain, then we don't see when I've not done my chiropractic degree. I used to say I was a chiropractor but I realized that is wrong and I've done my masters in chiropractic science >> and I've done diploma first I've diplomate in osteopathic manual therapy >> a lot of things I've gone to Japan I was I was spending time over there I've cleared the exams and I've cleared the what do you call phys what do you call uh the practical theory and practical both over there came back in India and
(13:55) uh officially we are the real graduates from the our prospective colleges and uh whoever says uh they're chiropractors please do try to uh check out their uh history >> and try to check out their uh uh ability and their uh clinical what you call clinical record >> correct >> okay then only you try to believe it >> it's something complicated and everyone can >> chop if you do a wrong technique at initial stage that may lead to some random problems and they may go to >> surgeries also >> might be got some mistakes if you do
(14:37) some mistakes. I want to I want to uh admit that even I have done some uh treatment uh which went wrong but the patient was so cooperative >> uh and he just supported me uh and I said uh I'll try to correct it. M >> I was doing some random treatment to the shoulder and the shoulder got some tear. >> So I took the responsible to to repair the shoulder and even after the repair I've treated the patient and she was so happy.
(15:03) >> Okay. >> So so don't dare don't be overconfident when you're treating. So that's what I can say to people. >> Correct. Correct. [clears throat] >> So like uh doctor you have chosen Japan for your chiropractic mastery. So why only Japan? Why did you choose that? >> Because uh the professor over there. >> Okay. Uh his name is Jurro Yamaha.
(15:26) >> He he he studied in a real chiropractic college. >> Palmer inst Pal Palmer Institute of Chiropractic uh there's one college in uh in US. >> Okay. >> He's a Japanese guy and he has gone there and he has done his he has done his masters and everything. >> Okay. >> And he's just 60 years old man. >> Okay. >> And and looks like you and me and he's even younger than us. Yeah.
(15:51) >> So with my friend's reference I've got to know and I've got his profile >> and I have contacted them that we would like to be his students and uh >> firstly he said you try to attend the online webinars and everything we have attended online webinars way in 2020. Okay. >> Because uh I have completed in 2023 >> uh but in 2020 only it started and it's about 3 year uh plus uh program uh 3ear plus program uh we have completed online is done and uh the last module we went to Japan because he was in Japan the the
(16:23) straight answer is he was in Japan and he's a Japanese guy >> and he made us come to Japan and uh complete our final module >> and uh luckily we were the topper of our batch. >> Okay. >> Yeah. Nice to hear that. >> Uh so have you learned anything specific in Japan which you know uh changed your perspective to look at a human body their pain? >> What is specific you learned there? before uh going there u u I just thought right I'm I'm going to a random place and just getting my degree coming coming back again >> but when when even after the course I
(17:00) used to stay spend a lot of time with our sir our professor >> okay >> and that time he was so free to open his knowledge and share his knowledge >> and he taught me one thing that don't directly treat the patient >> try to understand the root >> and there's a theory called listening >> listening >> and we complete created a module called craniocycle therapy.
(17:21) >> Okay. >> Craniocycle therapy we can understand the aura of the body. >> Okay. Aura as in >> aura patient's condition >> there's a innate energy >> and universal energy. >> Okay. >> If patient is getting some pain is innate energy is disturbed. >> Okay. >> So for that patient I am an universal energy. I'm I'm an outsource energy.
(17:43) Okay. >> I'm trying to come in touch with get in touch with him >> and I touch contacted my body to him >> and I have transferred my positive energy to him. >> Okay. >> Okay. You you understood I said chiropractic is way beyond what you think. >> Yes. Yes. Yes. >> You are giving your aura you giving your positive ions transferring his to his body >> transferring to his body >> through cranial sacral therapy.
(18:08) >> Okay. So that's one thing I've learned that changed my perspective in treating a patient. >> Whoever comes and get gets get want to get treatment with us. Uh you can even observe in the my videos also he just lies on the bed. I just tap him. >> Mhm. >> Not directly treat him. >> Correct. >> And just slightly we we smooth right? >> We just rub.
(18:32) >> So we I just rub and check the dysfunctions directly. Mhm. >> My sir trained me in such a way that >> this five and five 10 sensors he has injected in us. >> Okay. >> With with the simple touch >> though patient doesn't tell anything. >> With simple touch we can able to identify where the problem is coming from.
(18:56) >> Okay. >> No X-ray needed, no MRI needed. >> Okay. >> But but this is India. >> Yeah. >> People don't believe you if you don't write an MRI. >> Don't write an X-ray. I don't talk to you more than 15 10 minutes. So I have got lot of information from uh the course and I've changed my perspective and modified according to the Indian psychology >> and started treating according to the Indian patient need >> but there in Japan uh my sir used to treat only three patients a day and he's done >> okay >> and he's done >> and here we die for treating more
(19:33) patients so that we get more money >> people in such a way such a thought process so once I came back now. You don't even believe we used to have almost uh 100 to 200 appointments a day. >> Uh like you said uh chiropractor is not only about cracking bones. Yeah. >> So when you are performing that process, what exactly is happening inside our body? >> Yeah.
(19:56) >> When you are doing with HVA thruster, >> you're not only just restoring the dysfunction, >> you're trying to act to weight the >> joint >> and increasing the joint play. Okay. >> Increasing the joint play. >> Okay. >> Why that sound gets is with the I think we have uh a vacuum created over there because of the dysfunction.
(20:18) >> Okay. >> Uh like a bubble. >> Yeah. I just wanted to tell you >> uh I I saw one video >> where um they explained what exactly is happening inside body. >> Hydrogen bubble. >> Yeah. So crack it's like popping not hydrogen nitrogenous bubbles are inside the in between the bones. Okay, >> that will be slowly pops out >> that makes not only the sound of that bubble >> but a glide on a bone on bone.
(20:46) >> Okay, aa >> bone on bone glide sound also we get it. >> Okay. >> And uh but we have to do it very precisely and uh nowadays I saw people mixing some audio when you they treat it and to make it people fascinated to get that sounds. >> Okay. >> I've seen patient when I treat manipulation and chiropractic. Mhm.
(21:07) >> The principle is applied, the force is applied. >> But they did not get the sound as they expect. >> Once they get treated and they get up and walk in, they ask me [snorts] named I think I have got to know that people are more fascinated sounded >> and you know what I this is a fact I want to tell >> as soon as you get that sound or anything the adrenal rush will be high >> there is some hormone called happy hormone that is endorphin >> okay >> endorphins going to hit like next level >> mh
(21:50) >> so that feeling makes you makes you feel that you got some relief with pain. So that is the reason people believe in chiropractic >> more than a long-term treatment. I mean a shorter way of treatment. You want to get some pre improvement go take a chiropractor. >> You see in US the chiropractors are very precise >> and uh they are uh very less in number because there is it's very tough to uh complete the course.
(22:17) >> Uh so Dr. Sachin I have a question for you for the this question is specifically for people who have a corporate job. Mhm. >> They sit for 8 to 9 hours a day. So when we sit for this long, what exactly is happening inside body? >> Sit for a long time. Okay. >> See sitting long time is never been a problem according to me >> because uh you are body need to be prepared for that load.
(22:41) >> So you are sitting for 10 hours a day. >> Did you I'll ask a straight question and are you really ready for that 10 hours of continuous sitting your muscle is ready? >> No. >> No. M >> so people don't know that. People don't know that and they still think that okay my boss is giving me some work and I have to sit for a long time and >> you're doing a job for him but you're losing your control on your body >> and uh >> but but what advice you do because see corporate people have no choice IT people have no choice because they have
(23:11) to sit in front of the laptop >> the only advice I give is >> prepare the body >> do whatever you want >> don't let the body react after your overload on it. >> React means the pain. >> So be aware of your posture, >> be aware of your uh uh lifestyle >> uh and try to maintain the see when you take a vehicle. >> If you don't maintain it properly, would it be working well? No.
(23:46) >> You have a choice of your replacement of other vehicle. But whereas your spine have you ever heard M >> is there any transplant of the spine? >> No, it's not possible. >> You have transplant of the liver, you have transplant of the anything >> even uh recently people have even cut the neck and kept another uh ganesha >> be possible but you cannot get back the spine. Correct.
(24:12) >> So try to >> not many nerves are also >> once your nerve is damaged and you're done. You're done. You're done for this life. >> And uh M you don't have any replacement spine and you're trying to protect it. What I advise is strictly when you wake up in the morning >> check your spine >> whether you are waking up with stiffness or waking up with uh some discomfort.
(24:36) >> Okay. >> If you wake up very well >> try to maintain it. Make sure you never feel stiffness when stiffness is the first indication >> of your dysfunction. Pre- dysfunction there will be stiffness. >> Okay. Post or during also there will be stiffness but the early early stiffness will be very different. >> You will feel but you neglect. Okay.
(24:57) See, I have pain. But why didn't you take care already warning sign of your body >> already warning sign you cross that warning sign and came into the red zone. >> Correct. Correct. Correct. >> So that time when you hit and touch it it's hot then what you say >> then you will land up anywhere with some other doctors like us.
(25:35) >> Correct. So frankly speaking uh jokes apart uh the more they neglect the more they be with us. >> That's correct. In fact next question was this only >> uh what are the early signs one can understand you know the we will get to start some back pain neck pain back pain. Neck pain is one of the commonest thing for every human in this life.
(26:00) Though they do very good the yoga, yoga or anything they do get it because of the biomechanics changed by the body because of discomforts >> and the food. uh though you do a good job have a very good lifestyle also >> you anyway trying to destroy any any point of time >> though you are a very good yoga master only one and you I do get yoga masters I do get uh gym trainers >> okay >> for the treatment >> for the treatment yeah >> for the treatment >> uh you watch our profile Instagram you'll find many people >> okay >> you uh you you see film actors
(26:35) >> okay >> uh celebrities and everyone So I want to answer you is that the early signs the stiffness according to me according to my understanding stiffness >> okay >> and uh your endurance comes down >> endurance goes down >> and your uh ability in doing things way be before and now there will be a change but you don't admit it >> okay okay body will not accept but yes it's happening >> but at least >> you doing walking at home that's enough you're talking that's enough you are doing your own activities that's enough
(27:10) but namaskar I advise people though you're not a patient or a patient a patient is different who are good what what what advice you give do sura namaskar because my father's as I told you my father is the average doctor >> and uh I have done a sida samadhi yoga >> I've gone through it and uh a lot of physical >> um benefit benefit I've I've got I mean not physical benefit what you say wrong the wrong word cut it >> um benefits of being healthy I've got to know >> okay >> I advise people do sura nam mascara >> once you do a sura namascara every part
(27:50) of your muscles nervous system digestive system central nervous system perveral nervous system all the systems get activated >> activated correct I heard this from some uh you know YouTube people also that they prefer to Roo surya namaskar in the morning >> and one thing you do garling you know garling take some water hot water >> why you answer me why people do garling especially singers >> why >> uh maybe it opens your uh glands here >> yes according to common people it is that >> but you need to know maybe people who
(28:29) are watching this should know that >> there's a nerve called vagus nerve >> okay >> Vegas nerve You can type it, Google it, chat. >> So it for a family, for a family, >> one godfather will be there. >> For all the people on the family, he's like a godfather. >> Once he's disturbed, >> whole fraternity gets disturbed.
(28:53) Correct. >> Correct. >> Whole system think that one person is a godfather and he has connector of digestive system. He's one one family member. uh what do you call uh central nervous system one like that many many systems are connected to that godfather if he's affected who's going to get affected first affected one is the central nervous system peripheral nervous system uh autonomic nervous system and the digestive system okay all comes under the same family under the same family why >> because if it get destroyed it is a main
(29:28) as I said it is a godfather for every nerve If he's weak, every system gets weak. Okay. Why I said about Garling is it's originated from your cervical and going behind your larynx >> larynx. Vocal cord >> vocal cord. >> Okay. When you oscillate your vocal cord or vibrate your vocal cord, your vagus nerve gets activated.
(29:53) >> Okay. With that you know the early sign of your in health is your gut health gets disturbed because of the vagus nerve dysfunction. >> You get headaches because of the vagus nerve dysfunction. You get visionary problem because of Vegas nerve dysfunction. >> Name what Joe condition whichever condition you say Vegas nerve will be the >> primary >> indirect or primary culprit.
(30:19) >> Okay. Okay. So people should know about Vegas nerve and uh simply rather than going to a doctor go do the garling get get it get get get your health better. >> Why does pain for some patients disappear after the treatment but again comes back. So why is it it is happening? >> Actually the same question uh will be asked by many patients actually uh um it depends upon their body type.
(30:45) >> Okay. And uh don't think that uh they got better. >> According to me, they're not better. >> According to me, uh they got better with symptomatically. >> Mhm. >> After symptomatical improvement, if 90% of the patient will be neglecting the next step, >> okay, >> of maintaining the things. >> Okay. >> Uh out of 10, two, three people only be better much better.
(31:12) >> Okay. Six to seven people get bit pain again. >> Two to three people they don't even get any improvement even after treatment. >> So I'll tell three people. First guy how he got better. Once he's got better healed what mistakes he has done his life what what type of stress he has given to his body where things went wrong.
(31:35) He will try to identify and correct it by himself and trying to maintain it from the day to itself. >> Correct. >> Okay. day and second type of people who get better but again revert back. The question is that >> for those people pain when the whenever there was a pain and during the pain their mentality was different.
(31:59) when they when the pain gets better the mentality change back to the normal like before and they just rush for their jobs they they don't have time for exercise they don't have for a proper maintenance and do even they don't know about that they are not doing it but thinking that they already got better with treatment they cannot be harmed again >> so they're overconfidence make may make them more worse again and due to lack of maintenance >> I suspect patients start getting back the pain again. Okay.
(32:29) >> And maybe this is one other angle. Maybe the doctor who who >> I mean what do you say >> even if the imp even after the improvement from from the patient >> maybe the doctor did not give to the 100% of treatment to the patient maybe has given only symptomatical treatment. >> So maybe that patient want to get better permanently but or I think might be the doctor's mistake could be there that he did not inject to the patient rightly.
(33:12) >> Third category people their physiology is not uh responding to the treatment stimulus. >> Very few people are like that. Even I have some cases. He's not leaving me and he's not uh getting better. >> Okay. But I don't want to do what you are suggesting like that. >> No, not like that. >> Huh? >> When on the day one when he consult, I feel he will be better.
(33:43) >> Okay. >> I'll start treatment and uh he's not responding but patient is good. M >> patient is doing very good things like doing exercise, proper diet but response >> from the body. >> Yeah. >> Okay. >> Respond from the body. >> Uh for those kind of patients uh I say time will heal. >> Okay. >> Time will heal and I I've done my job and let the body respond.
(34:08) >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> So we usually treat the pain or we treat the symptom. >> First patient pain. >> Okay. But pain root cause always there will be contradicted between doctor and the patient mindset. Correct? >> So I I suggest to people that if you listen to the doctor you'll be benefited both mutually get benefited.
(34:31) >> If you want to make sure your doctor should listen you and you can only get better uh only with symptom not the root cause. Hm. Uh so doctor I think you you might be getting people as patients who usually go to gym and and they come up with the injuries. So um what do you think that these people are going to the gym and what kind of activity they are doing which is causing them injury? >> See random moments without a trainer they they go they get the gym and they do some ego lifting.
(35:01) >> Yeah. >> And uh without proper knowledge if they try to do some Exercise is a science. >> Exercise is a science. You It's not like just doing a bicep curl or anything. You need to give a proper load, concentrated, concentric load, eccentric load. >> Okay. Technically there are lot of things to explain >> but people in the gym >> improper posture with exercise improper exercises >> and uh they get injury >> very fast and you might have observed uh maybe not you have observed many people I said to you there are people who come
(35:47) gym people also come and hit us >> they say I asked Do you do deadlift? >> Yeah, that's my job. That's my that I love to do deadlift. Okay. Do you know that deadlift is one of the best exercise in the gym? Yes, it is. >> And also, do you know that this is a this most dangerous exercise in the gym? >> Yes, it is.
(36:09) Why both at the same exercise? Because when you're going forward, you are going against the gravity. You're going towards the gravity and coming up with against the gravity. against the gravity but the base of support with your legs and base of support with your pelvis base of support by the parispinal muscles if it is in a correct way you're doing a correct uh uh deadlift >> okay >> but when you go biomechanically if you get aligned misaligned then you're dead >> deadlift is dead the reason it is called as dead >> yes and the load is completely not only
(36:46) the against the gravity you can keep with anyone M >> but not with against the gravity. >> Gravity is the most powerful force in the world in in the universe. Okay, we should not go against it. >> Correct. >> It immediately gets affected. >> But our body is in prepared in such a way that our defense systems comes first not pain.
(37:17) functionality. Okay. Okay. >> Yeah. So, is lifting heavy actually bad for our body? >> Heavy lifting is good for the body if you do it right. >> Okay. >> You lift 100 kg, I don't mind. >> Mhm. >> You lift 10 tons, I don't mind. >> But you should have the ability, the biomechanics >> of the body should be matching the line of gravity, >> the line of force, the vector angle we are going. Mhm.
(37:44) >> It should be matched or else you're done. You're done. >> Good. Actually, because this this is something where people gets confused. Lifting heavy is good. Lifting heavy is bad. But this is something which I feel >> people say, "Sir, I do a lot of strength training, but my pain is not going back.
(38:04) " So first of all, you understand why pain has come to you. >> Though you're a gym gym, a gym freak, you should understand somewhere else people do mistakes. But people are in such a way that they don't admit the mistake and they don't realize where the mistake is done because they are not into medical uh uh they don't see the medical angle >> medical perspective they don't know >> perspective they don't know >> but I just want you one question just random things it's just question to the random people also >> somewhere in lifetime >> you would you might have got some cramp
(38:34) or pain >> correct >> you heard zend >> you heard of volini >> yes >> what about move >> why they came into existence I'll tell you >> that's are uh those are topical sprays topical applications >> dilation you will feel very cool correct what happens is people get satisfied through brain not through the muscle or because the see this is not a layer where we can uh it's not like a sponge when you go water will go inside and
(39:19) >> skin has a pores it will absorb and also produce more >> more sweat more and excretor things >> that sprays will try to make the pores go in through the pores try to go that's the thing they promote >> okay >> but way actually it is not >> okay >> they just with the ch when you get a ice on your uh on your body on your hand is it going inside? >> No.
(39:47) But it is making you a sensation feel by the brain and make oh this is cold. >> Oh this is hot. >> So thermal effect is given to the body. >> Okay. >> So that is the reason people say they're better with zenob and everything. >> But actually what it it's happening you understood only superficial giving signal to the brain. >> Signal to the brain that is getting relaxed. Okay you're fine. Okay.
(40:08) >> And when you get injury also suddenly we go rush and give mentally we need to get the patient satisfied first. >> Okay. >> Later and after that only we start treating the deep muscle deep tissue healing. >> So do you mean these sprays does not work on body >> fingers crossed I should not pro tell against them but uh >> science should speak not me.
(40:31) >> Okay. Okay. Dr. Such I think you have worked with multiple patients multiple category and you know variety of patients coming from a village coming from gym coming from corporate even sometimes some of the other doctor domain people also comes to you. >> Yeah. >> So is there any uh story uh that you have of particular patient which you still remember there some some very interesting story which you want to share.
(40:55) >> See I think the they will be not sufficient if I tell about them. >> Okay. There are hundreds or hundreds of people who are uh who left a stamp in my mind. >> Okay. Tell tell us something which is very interesting and you know the audience should also know about it. >> Um uh you mean the the very tough case? >> Uh yeah something which you still remember and you know you cannot forget.
(41:20) >> Okay. Like that we have many more many many cases. Uh if I try to recolct it and think it back. Uh okay. Yeah. M yeah one patient came from um that's a quite story I'll tell you left a stamp in my brain that from that day on my perspective also changed how people be so addicted or so uh loving a person okay our videos went viral uh in covid times and uh and one 78 million views they have seen watched people million people watched Yeah.
(42:01) So one patient from uh Karnataka uh not Tamil Nadu Tamil Nadu has called up his son has called up and you don't even believe he has a severe back pain and uh he said he want to make an appointment and come down directly uh to Hyderabad. So I said uh there are a lot of patients already waiting there it will take 2 months time for you to come uh so that I can be free because there are 40 400 500 appointments still pending.
(42:27) If I stop them and call you that's a wrong thing because there are people local people who come who are coming. >> I said no but you don't even believe that patient did not listen to me. >> I said I cut the call. I said no don't come now come after 2 months. He directly came to the clinic by early morning 8:00. Okay. Didn't even no brushing nothing.
(42:45) Now I'll tell you we have a bed size of about 2 ft and 6 ft. That guy is about 163 kgs. >> Oh my god. this much. I think uh I'm I'm this size, right? >> Double your size. >> Double the size is one leg. >> Oh >> Double the size. I I'll show you a video when after the podcast. >> Okay. >> I have a video. >> Okay. >> That patient once he's climbing the steps and coming up like an elephant.
(43:12) Sorry to say, but like an elephant is coming. >> Okay. >> My fellow physios, my employees saw him and came rush into my room. Sir, this case it's horri going to be horrible. And that guy is so ser uh uh what do you call cranky fellow and he's shouting at us by not giving an appointment. Uh if we say that we cannot treat this patient now he will definitely shout on us like hell because he came from very long way >> uh trusting that we hoping that we cannot treat him.
(43:43) >> So I said be calm let the destiny let our fate decide what happened on what happened the next moments. M >> so what I did is directly I talked to his son at I made his father go and uh uh uh wait at the treatment area and talk to his son only one thing so for your sake I stopped all the patient and just trying to treat your father I am just going to try >> not treat I'm just going to try that's it proactively I've came into my uh treatment area and by seeing him on the bed he was falling from the bed because
(44:18) he's not sufficient on the So I have attached two beds together. >> Okay. >> And made him sleep on it. And uh that time chiropractic I was very lean. Even I'm lean now but more lean than now. Uh like he's like an elephant. I was like a a rat. Okay. Who who are and everyone almost 40 patients around me and were very curious that doctors how can Dr.
(44:47) Dr. Sach will handle this case. Okay. And I just prayed myself. God help me out. This I have to come out of this situation. I just try to enact that I'm treating him. >> Mhm. Mhm. >> Enact. See remember an act. I did not treat him. >> I made him prone lying do some mobilizations but my force is not sufficient enough.
(45:10) >> Sufficient sufficient enough. And I took the help of four physios to lift his leg and rotate him some stretches like this. Done. You'd not believe me. And I told him in his ears treat he stood up and walked and showing no pain. Now tell me what happened. Maybe >> I did not treat him. >> Psychology. >> Yes. >> Okay.
(45:42) So now that they understood till that moment I only used to think people are psychologically good >> never so addicted. >> So that patient back in story as soon as his son was so arrogant in the first the same son when he started his father is walking around him he saw his father smiling after almost 6 months after the treatment.
(46:08) Treatment hardly went about 40 minutes and we just tried not treatment we should not say it is treatment we tried some movements some stretches some movements something like that he himself came to my room and he was telling in front of his son that Dr. When he keeps his hand on me, my pain gets better. How did you trust me? Then he saw he said sir YouTube.
(46:43) It inspired me in such a way that in dreams also you came into my uh uh uh in in you you came into my dreams and uh because he that made me my son uh to force you to get an appointment and uh that's the thing story happened that patient is an inspiration to me and because he was remembered by me because >> uh the impact I created through a video to in his mind made him come out of from Tamil to Hyderabad with 100% hope but the doctor has zero hope.
(47:17) M >> okay that patient made me so confident okay now onwards I have to understand the patient's psychological state also and if they have higher expectation >> the work is going to be easy for me correct >> I don't need to work hard >> that's the reason what from that day onwards what I did is >> I want to make people psychologically >> get adjusted to me then treated so that I can be easy >> so this is one of the inspiration story of what you So like that we have hundreds it's not going to be sufficient >> right right we have to sit overnight for
(47:51) this >> yes >> so Dr. Sachin we have a rapid fire round because we have gone lot of lot into tech technicality and I think I want to give you a small break by this. >> Yeah. >> So uh I don't want you to think a lot about it. >> I want you to give me small answers >> but very immediately don't think about it. >> At least you gave me 5 seconds.
(48:12) >> Yes. Yes. Definitely. Yes. >> So my first question is uh one health habit you think we should start immediately. Health habit. >> Yes. >> Yoga. >> Yoga. One health myth uh you want to destroy. >> Watching YouTube and starting doing exercises. >> One exercise or moment uh everyone should be doing >> QL stretch.
(48:37) >> What is QL stretch? >> Quadrator lumbarum stretch that gives you whoever has back pain maybe QL stretch. you in a figure of four you will be sitting >> and you go opposite stretch okay >> and it will be stretching on the right and also doing the random sideboard stretch okay >> the QL stretch that's my favorite stretch and I recommend every patient >> okay uh one thing people should stop doing immediately >> stop smoking >> smoking so you think smoking is very >> because it is killing your energy and it is going to make your muscle power go
(49:09) down >> okay so if you want to compare uh you know consuming alcohol alcohol and smoking. So what is first thing that you want to stop? >> Stop smoking then alcohol later. >> Okay. >> Because alcohol there I be might be some benefits out of it but not I'm not supporting it. >> Uh who are addicted I cannot leave I cannot help them >> who are yet to start but don't start.
(49:30) >> Okay. >> Okay. You already have you have a habit just slowly >> avoid try to avoid it as because when you cross 40 stop avoid it. >> Okay. between 25 to 40 if you have a already habit then try to start avoiding it. >> Okay. And and let's say if you want to choose uh among mobility and strength training.
(49:51) So what do you want to choose? >> As a physio we'll do both both are important. Both are like two eyes. >> Okay. >> The more mobility you get that's a good that is one aspect it is good. >> If you don't have a strength what is the purpose of you achieving a mobility >> right? >> So to maintain the mobility you need strength also.
(50:09) For strength you need mobility. >> Mobility also. >> So I cannot uh justify uh to anyone but both of them. Both are required. >> I think that's that's uh all for my rapid fire. But I have more questions. I think you I hope you're not tired of answering my questions. >> No, you can ask more rapid actually. >> I can ask you more rapid question.
(50:28) So then then I need to prepare some more questions. >> Random. >> So So uh I I actually if I want to ask you more of rapid fire uh I don't want to ask you from medical line then. >> Yeah. Then I want to know how and what smitzer Dr. Sachin is all about. Sure. You want to go some personal? Yes. Okay. Fine. >> So, uh Dr.
(50:50) Sachin, see people have seen you as doctor. But what about doctor in his personal life? So, if you want uh to explore the world, so you want to go towards >> you don't know other side. I'm a cricketer. >> You are a cricketer. Okay. >> Even before the podcast, you know, I >> I've gone to a match and came to came to the podcast. >> So, you love cricket.
(51:08) >> I was an ex cricketer. >> Okay. Uh I was under 13th player for Hyderabad cricket academy. >> Nice. >> Yeah. So when I was I tell you eighth or ninth standard till that time I was a cricketer. >> Okay. >> Aspiring and young cricketer. >> I was in probables also but uh my father and did not financials did not support further further future. Okay.
(51:34) >> And people were not recommending cricketer as my career. And now I'll tell you one more thing. I with that passion I opened a cricket academy now. >> Oh now. >> Yeah. >> Amazing. >> I run a cricket academy. >> Okay. >> Um two three acres we have established a cricket academy Hyderabad itself. >> Amazing. >> And like correct I have achieved it after 15 years later. Amazing.
(52:09) Amazing means uh >> there's other side you said personal. This is not a personal. >> Okay. So who is your favorite cricketer in that case? >> It's not a specific uh person. >> Okay. >> I love game not a person. >> Okay. >> A game. >> Okay. >> Inspiration. Every cricketer give me some technique as an inspiration. >> Such in straight drive.
(52:30) >> Okay. >> Ridit's uh defense. >> Don's helicopter >> like that. love every cricket >> every technique. >> Okay, I also want to educate people uh through my podcast. See uh as I know my majority of my audience is you know from North India and they are all into work culture and uh if they want to avoid some neck pain and back pain since they have sitting jobs uh which all postures they should avoid so that uh their neck pain or back pain can be reduced while sitting.
(53:04) So it is first of all sitting in this kind of luxury sofas is avoided actually. >> Okay. >> I'm feeling discomfort but actually I don't have option. Okay. >> Second thing erect postures are always recommended. >> Okay. >> And uh using your phone while you're sitting is bad. >> Okay. >> And uh driving way long more than half an hour is bad.
(53:25) >> Okay. >> Okay. And uh what not everything you see I look around people and see everyone are bad. >> Mhm. Mhm. But but some basic things which at least they can you know make change in their life. >> See always correct. >> Okay. Okay. >> And also avoid the lifts elevators. >> Okay. >> You always go to uh the stairs because uh >> you are burning >> the calories >> and you're activating your lower limb.
(54:00) Uh because for a vehicle the tires are important. >> Mhm. >> Our legs are our tires. >> Okay. >> So the more it run the more mileage you get. >> Uh so uh doctor should we sleep along with the pillow? >> Yes that's a great thing you have asked. Actually I was about to ask about that. Tell about that. >> Pillow most of the people use pillow for comfort.
(54:26) But actually where in ancient times there were no pillows >> then why pillow came into existence >> because comfort came into existence. >> Okay. >> Okay. >> And pillow position no 90% of the people doesn't know how to use pillow. >> Yeah. >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> See when they sleeps like this >> we have a pillow here.
(54:47) >> Yeah. >> Yeah. >> This is a pillow. >> Yeah. >> And head should be placed at the center. >> Okay. And the neck should be the curvature what we have the lordicity curvature kotic curvature >> should be rested >> okay >> and see I'm straight like this right >> if I keep a pillow think that I'm sleeping >> like this I'll be sleeping my jaw comes down >> my jaw comes down >> so think that I'm sleeping like this >> correct >> if I remove a pillow how am I looking >> I'm looking down correct >> so it is a wear and tear force happening
(55:21) in the neck >> so if I without a pillow No, without a below >> it will be on the back side. >> I'm I'm talking to you like this. >> So when you stand >> how your neck is >> even when you are sleeping also the position should be set. >> Mhm. >> According to that you have to set the pillow. >> Understood? >> So I give some tip.
(55:41) >> You would think that you you need to mark something from your nose. >> Think that there's some laser light is going from your neck. >> Okay. Some rays. >> It should always be >> Yeah. Pointing >> perpendicular to your room. >> Mhm. Mhm. perpendicular to your room. >> Okay, >> we have you I'm I'm I'm perpendicular to you.
(55:59) >> So, this is the straight wall I have. >> I'm talking to you like this. No, I'm talking like this. No, I'm just talking to you like this. >> Uh and your nose and your uh chest nipple should intersect on one point. That is a point where you need to >> set the point. Okay. >> Set the point. >> When you go away, your beam line is going away.
(56:19) >> Okay. >> When you're going down, it is going away. >> Okay. >> See, this is my theory. not any evidence that you have to go in the same line >> it helps >> it helps >> according to the principles I'm telling to I'm trying to give you the theory >> okay and and you know in modern lifestyle I think we have seen that people are using AC's air conditions so is it okay to sleep in AC >> no >> okay >> fresh air is recommended because once you take a proper oxygen you have a blood uh good oxid oxidation >> so that's good but Nowadays conditions
(56:56) Mumbai pollution so we have even we are doing a podcast so that's bad >> Dr. Sachin I have also seen many people complaining about headaches nowadays headache we have a triangle called sub oipital triangle in your digestive below the skull I mean the the tip of the skull >> okay >> sub sub oipital triangle where the sub oipital muscles get attached to the C1 C2 okay >> whenever you are into stress >> that's get tighter H >> whenever it get tighter there will be dysfunction of the C1 C2.
(57:40) >> Okay. >> Whenever there is a dysfunction of C1 C2 there will be interruption of the blood circulation. >> So that's it. >> Mhm. >> So tension tension cool movie they say some cool one to no they count some numbers and just they cool. Oh, maybe I think that's maybe a tele movie. >> Uh yeah, people say now >> calm down.
(58:10) >> Count the numbers from 10 to 10 to one. >> Why? >> Because uh you see in yoga >> breath focus on your breath >> and start feeling your breath. >> Once you start feeling a breath, you will take more oxygen. M >> once the oxygen is more it hits your first central nervous system then it will try to make sure your uh most of the people heard after doing some uh pranayama they reduce some headache >> reduce some headache correct but there are many forms of headaches >> what I'm trying to tell you is >> with some yoga or meditation or some
(58:49) pranayama >> 50 to 40% of the headaches get subsided >> 10% of the headaches completely goes 50% more still present because of some other medical condition and physiootherapy chiropract. Okay. >> Uh 90% of our cases who we treat >> uh once in a in the consultation they they have a fear of getting into surgery.
(59:24) >> Okay. Those people who are into the the Q line of the surg surgeon >> they once surgeon confirms that you need a surgery they look for another option and that's us >> the more they say no the more they come here >> okay >> maybe the perspective is changed in such a way that even I'm not against the surgeries because there are some situations we even sent the surges to surgeries >> surgeries >> are recommended if the things are really out of control >> if I only recommend uh to the patients to come and consult first.
(59:59) >> If we see the patient and if he's going to respond to the treatment though the condition is yet to get a surgery, we can reverse it. >> We can reverse it. I have I'll give you some evidences uh after the broadcast. >> Uh there are some disc bulges who who when surgeon says that the disc bulge once it has arrived it is it will never go back.
(1:00:25) 2021 once we have got some spinal decompression and robotic decompression treat okay with all not only machine is not changing the holistic plan is going to change the diet and everything and we have made that articles show we have seen shown to some surgeons >> with evidences. They were so surprised to see that how did you guys do it? >> Yeah, this is the evidence and I've got lot of researchers and lot of articles with some evidences that yeah it is proving that there is an evidence surgery which cases based upon the assessment
(1:01:10) only after assessment we get to know whether it's a red flag or a treatable condition >> or a green flag. >> Understood? >> So we review it out and confirm. There are some patients who comes with come to us with lot of hope that we are doing without surgery. >> But those patients get need surgery. >> Some patients doesn't even know that we can treat it.
(1:01:32) >> They don't even believe us. Once they consult after assessment, we'll get to know >> you can be treated without a surgery. That's it. >> In your experience, uh which kind of pain you get more patients? neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, >> spinal retreated conditions are more >> and other conventional treatment if you say on a number uh if you ask me a number 60% of cases are spinal >> uh 20% are neurological cases >> 80% or 10% shoulder pain and elbow pain and any other wrist pain patients and 10% are knee pain patients mostly in 10%
(1:02:12) 100% are above 50 people a >> sorry 60% of above uh 60% 60 age people >> okay >> and 40% of below 60 and even from 25 also they getting nowadays even after the covid our degeneration started more >> m >> so even if I take your extra also may have cut some grade one uh degeneration maybe mine also >> okay yeah okay >> uh what is the biggest myth about chiropractic >> as we discussed earlier uh chiropractic is a one-time solution.
(1:02:46) >> It's a myth. >> Okay, >> you need a couple of adjustment sessions based upon the type of response. Some patients get better in one fixation, one fixed treatment. Some patients get treated about months. >> Okay. >> Months they depends on the severity of the >> need to need to uh >> need to understand the severity and give accordingly.
(1:03:07) Dr. interesting you know scenario like since you are a big fan of cricket I'll give you an example videos I understood >> his shoulder got dislocated and he did something like this he fixed himself yeah >> do you think uh people should do this u see as since Rohit Sharma is a professional cricketer And he might have been trained under a good physiotherapist and I think maybe >> he got to know that he it can be done but unknowingly he did not do it >> but common people definitely >> you should not try to attempt to
(1:03:51) whenever you get any problem just visit the doctor >> doctor will try to do problem headache I mean if you take by your own if you take chance by your own >> you are risking yourself >> and uh after risking yourself if you get injured >> definitely you get uh some bad things with >> correct it can actually get worse >> correct obviously because [laughter] even if he correct it something goes wrong he will be suspecting doctor has
(1:04:36) done something wrong. >> Yeah. Dr. We are just about to you know we are very few questions away from ending this podcast. Uh few general questions which uh I heard from people I want to ask you. >> Uh you know lot of people think when you're performing that process chiropractic people hear one breaking sound.
(1:05:05) What happens when you do that? >> No, not only few people. Every people will think that the bane bone is breaking. >> Uh as I discussed earlier also >> we try to fix the subluxed uh vertebra or any joint >> to bring back to its original position. >> Yeah. >> Uh through some theory >> practically we try to push it in a with direct force.
(1:05:33) uh in that momentum force we we use some random high velocity force high velocity low amplitude amplitude is low velocity is high HPT both >> with a perfect perfect and professional chiropractors they do with precision >> after they do it brain will try to restore its uh functionality again and try to restore uh immediately for a few people or maybe in in a day >> they get better in function no more UVC you would have seen some ex therapists MX chiropractors XX means I don't want to mention their name they do tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck
(1:06:16) I just see the videos and just laugh and I call my team members even you know what when I was trying to go go do my course I made that do my uh professor watch these videos. >> Okay >> sir, is it right? You know what he said? That's He said Then son why people are doing that? That's India. >> India can do anything but not in Japan.
(1:06:48) That's what he said. So India uh what do you call we have a space. >> Yeah. practical >> knowledge and people are promoting all that >> I'll tell you India is still a developing country and illiterates are more >> so based upon those people where the innocence >> some videos are going in such a way that innocent people are watching more more than the required people >> so in 2020 onwards maybe chiropractic was more evident in India >> but uh I'll tell you I I'll tell you My bad uh what do you call the sorrow thing
(1:07:29) happening in India is bad thing happening in India is >> chiropractic is been promoted in India that's good okay >> but it is been uh port portraying in a very wrong way >> portraying in a very wrong way even my professor to say the same thing um there is no proper counsel to chiropractors in India that's the reason even the fake one and the real one both are mixed in the same uh uh society and people are believing ing the fake one >> not believing the real one.
(1:08:00) M >> so I want with this podcast I want to tell you don't think that I'm a real corporator don't think that those are fake chiropractors >> believe the science >> believe the expertise >> and try to give your surrender the body to the to the right therapist right doctor right chiropractor >> so that they can with trusta and with some evidence who is he >> who whom you are giving your body >> correct >> so you have to be aware of it >> yeah Yeah.
(1:08:29) >> My last question. Uh >> no medicines. >> Yeah. >> No surgery. >> Uh you know uh no uh injections but still with chiropractic. In fact I'll say no physiotherapy >> because uh >> no I don't don't uh uh accept that no physiotherapy. >> Okay. >> According to me physio me as a physotherapy physiootherapy is my cup of tea.
(1:08:55) >> Okay. Chiropractic is an additional salt to my sugar. So, salt to my tea. >> Tea. >> Okay. So, I I'll alter my question in different way. >> No medicine, no surgery, no injection, but still you treat people with physiootherapy and chiropractic, right? >> And you uh vanish the pain. >> How? >> Don't tell vanish.
(1:09:18) Yeah, >> we understand >> you reduce the pain and you know >> we understand we first understand >> patient you think that patient is innocent. No, >> the main culprit is patient. Actually main culprit is a patient >> because of his innocence because of his innocence. >> So we try to understand where he has done a wrong thing and we try to correct it first and treat it.
(1:09:39) >> Okay. >> So we have many modalities in physotherapy. You have shock wave therapy, you have matrix therapy, you have laser, you have super system. You have greatest technology in this 21st century for physotherapist. They can do wonders in treating a patient but only treating >> but not making sure one or see techn needed in physiootherapy.
(1:10:04) >> You need more of movement science, exercise science >> and even the technologies add on bonus to them. >> Correct. Along with the physotherapy if you make sure see in chiropractic HT in physotherapy also there is a HT we call it as H high mobilizations >> in physotherapy language we call it as manipulations in chiropractic language we call it as chiropractic.
(1:10:30) >> Okay. >> So term is different but >> but >> principles are same >> are same. Okay. >> Principles are same but theoretical evidences are different. >> Okay. uh that doctor said that is juice, orange juice. I said that is rasma >> both are same >> principle is same. >> Yeah, principle is same. So one final word I can give it to the people who are watching this is >> chiropractic is again I can tell you chiropractic is way beyond what you think >> and completely misunderstood by people >> and uh wrongly portrayed by the media
(1:11:05) >> and uh wrongly taken by the people >> try to research about chiropractic >> and uh you should understand there is a medical council of India for MBBS and everything. >> Why not? Why there is no medical council for chiropractors in India? >> Okay. >> Okay. Because government still did not approve chiropractors as a chiropractor in India.
(1:11:28) >> And we cannot claim ourself as chiropractors in India. But we have done chiropractic courses and passed out through some examinations and everything. We are happily practicing it. But this is not legal. >> Okay. >> This is not legal. This is maybe a controversial thing. why I'm trying to tell you but I don't mind telling you it in the public platform.
(1:11:51) Uh chiropractors in practicing in India are not official one. >> Okay. Uh but we do try to treat with our own passion and try to believe the real chiropractors. Maybe the if you can only believe chiropractors now in India only if uh you can happily believe the chiropractors and no matter what if government of India approves and create uh uh what do you call establish one council to >> uh the chiropractors. Okay.
(1:12:22) So then I am hoping for the day where chiropractors are recognized in India and now physiotherapists are doing more of chiropractic even not only physotherapist youani doctors even homeopathic doctors everyone are eligible to do chiropractic courses and they are into the medical industry any medical can do chiropractic courses not only physotherapist physotherapist not only the pioneers for chiropractor as a chiropractor correct so this is the myth I want to break not only to the public, not only the common people also to the
(1:12:55) physios also to the uh senior physios and the junior physios I this is my own story this is my own opinion uh don't take me wrong thank you >> and uh I would like to thank you uh Dr. Sachin, thank you so much for you know giving your time from your busy schedule and uh you know teaching the audience what exactly chiropractor is all about and uh guiding them uh what they can do.
(1:13:24) Um and I would I would also like to uh say that you know uh when the when actually I thought of uh hosting you because I also had one uh back issue. >> Yeah. And uh it was very fascinating when you are treating people in a way uh and you know looking at your videos people uh comments that you know they are relaxed and um I'm telling you now I didn't tell you by this time I'm going to visit you very soon for my [laughter] posture correction.
(1:13:53) >> Sure. Sure. And you are going to be our host. >> Yes. Definitely sir. So thank you again for coming in and I'll see you soon. >> Thank you so much. Thank you so much for giving me this platform to express because uh I may tell it in my own uh public Instagram or on YouTube page >> that will set some people and but with your podcast you're doing a wonderful job.
(1:14:22) You're uh uh trying to make people at least thousand people watch it no problem. That's at least one person change. That's that's happy for me. But uh I hope this video reaches to the wide range of people >> and uh at least inspire thousands of people. >> It was really nice hosting you sir. Thank you. Thank you. Pleasure is all mine having you
Author Name:Kushagra Srivastava
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@Kushagrasrivastavaaa
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_XpLBUriu4
Title: Chiropracty not about cracking BONES. - @physioshinephysiorehab |EP02 Kushagra Srivastava
Author Name: Kushagra Srivastava
Description: Disclaimer: This video is intended solely for educational purposes and opinions shared by the guest are his personal views. We do not seek to defame or harm any person/brand/product mentioned in the video. Our goal is to provide information to help audience make informed choices.
---------
Follow Our Instagram Channel: / fitwidkushagra
--------------
🎧 Stream Figuring Out episodes on Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/user/31bd3yu...
📺 Watch Figuring Out episodes on YouTube:

Khul Ke Wid Kush
/ @kushagrasrivastavaaa
----------
In today’s episode of Khul Ke wid Kush, Kushagra Srivastava sits down with Dr. Sachin Gajwel, a Chiropractor at Physio Shine, for an insightful conversation about body pain, posture, recovery, and everyday habits that can impact our health. We begin by understanding what a chiropractor does, when you should visit one, and when physiotherapy may be more appropriate. Dr. Sachin also shares insights into different types of body pain and the role chiropractic care can play in recovery.
The conversation covers sleeping positions and their impact on different types of pain, the best sleeping position, and even the best chair Dr. Sachin has come across and why it works. We also discuss why lower back pain is becoming increasingly common among people in their 20s and the simple exercises we can incorporate into our daily routine to keep our bodies healthy. We then explore the growing problem of headaches in today’s generation, along with the connection between our everyday habits and physical well-being.
Towards the end, we discuss why using your phone in the bathroom may not be a good idea, ways to improve sleep quality, and whether having fancy or bright lights around your bed at bedtime can affect your sleep. We also talk about massage guns, slipped discs, how frequently you should get a massage, and the kinds of pain where chiropractic care may be helpful.
If you enjoy informative conversations that can help you understand your body and make healthier everyday choices, subscribe to our channel and keep watching Khul Ke wid Kush!
For such informative podcasts, subscribe to our channel now!
-----------
About Kushagra Srivastava
Kushagra Srivastava is an entrepreneur, fitness enthusiast, content creator, and the host of Khul Ke Wid Kushagra. Through honest and unfiltered conversations, he sits down with entrepreneurs, athletes, creators, fitness experts, doctors, celebrities, and people with inspiring stories to understand what really happens behind their success.
From business and fitness to mindset, relationships, struggles, failures, and personal growth, Kushagra explores the experiences that shape people and the lessons that can help others become better versions of themselves.
His conversations are about more than just success — they’re about the stories, struggles, decisions, and people behind it.
To Know More,
Follow Kushagra Srivastava On ⤵︎
Instagram @FitwidKushagra

/ fitwidkushagra
Facebook @FitwidKushagra

https://www.facebook.com/share/1Bv7yz...

LinkedIn - Kushagra Srivastava
/ kushagrasrivastava07
• • •
#podcast #khulkewidkush #kushagrasrivastava #yoga #health
About Khul Ke Wid Kush
Khul Ke Wid Kush Podcast is a Candid Conversations where Kushagra Srivastava brings raw conversations.
Transcript:
(00:00) What actually inspired you pursue your physotherapy? >> There was a lot of struggle [music] in the college also because uh our expectations could be different and uh their reality is different anyway in the world. I was like a paper boy. I've gone early wake up in the morning and that 4:00 suba or paper beach we kept the place the pamphlets and knocked the door and just kept kept a mask kept a mask >> so that they don't recognize me came back and sat in my [music] clinic.
(00:24) I heard this from some YouTube people also that they prefer to do [music] surya namaskar in the morning. >> Do sura nam mascara. >> Once you do a sura namascara, every [music] part of your muscles, nervous system, digestive system, central nervous system, cervical nervous system, all the systems get activated.
(00:42) The gym people also come and hit us. I ask them do you do [music] deadlift? Yeah, that's my job for that. I love to do deadlift. Okay. Do you know that deadlift is one of the best exercise [music] in the gym? Yes, it is. And also do you know that this is the most dangerous exercise in the gym? Yes, it is.
(00:58) Why both at the same exercise? >> What are the early [music] signs one can understand? >> We can understand the aura of the body. >> Aura as in if patient is getting some [music] pain is innate energy is disturbed. >> Okay. >> So for that patient [music] get in touch with him >> and I touch contacted my body to him and I have transferred my positive energy to him.
(01:19) My sir trained me in such a way that this five and five 10 sensors he has [music] injected in us with simple touch we can able to identify where the problem is coming from. If I stop them and call you that's a wrong thing because there are people local people who are who are coming. I said no the patient cannot listen to me. Frankly speaking uh jokes apart uh the more they neglect the more they be with us.
(01:46) Hello friends, I would like to introduce my guest Dr. Sachin. He has done bachelor's in physiootherapy and he's also a certified chiropractor from Pans University, Japan. So would you like to introduce yourself to the audience? >> Yeah. Hi guys. Uh I'm Dr. Sachin. I'm the founder of Physioshine Physio Rehab at Hyderabad and I'm a chief physio there and it's we we're running this rehab from past 8 years.
(02:11) >> Okay. and uh um you you need to know more about uh physiootherapy because uh that's the where I'm here for the podcast. So let's hope. >> Okay. Uh so doctor last time when I met you uh you told me a very uh you know good story about yourself about your past that when you were in 8th standard and you have seen your father you know into the same segment.
(02:36) So uh what actually inspired you to get into the same uh sector and you know pursue your physiotherapy? >> Yeah because uh my father is an ayuridic doctor and he's been practicing since more than uh four decades. >> Okay. >> And uh uh we used to have a big hospital over in Hyderabad >> and uh at that time when I was in childhood I used to see my father being busy with all lot of patients.
(03:00) >> Okay. and uh lot of in the in our old family fraternity and there are many doctors actually. >> Okay. >> So that doesn't mean that I have to become a doctor. We have four people. My two I have two sisters, one brother. >> Me and my brother are twin twin brother. >> Okay. >> So what what made me to think is uh one day I was seeing my father uh so happy when he treated a patient and he was so happy that no doctor could achieve it. Okay.
(03:29) Okay. >> So that that incident made me even I have to do something uh uh about uh something about in my life so that I will also get that satisfaction. >> You can give something to the society. >> Yeah. Later what I got to know is uh uh this uh MBBS the B on all the other medical things takes a lot of years about 6 years more than that >> but uh as a childhood mindset I thought uh we we should become very fast uh our studies should become very uh shorter and we should become doctors.
(04:02) So in that way I searched about physiootherapy. Okay. when I was there in seventh standard only. Okay. >> So because that is the way age where people ask you what is your what is your goal? What do you want to become? At that time I set a primary goal subconsciously in my mind. >> But later uh I made it as a primary goal and made it uh so when I was studying about the human body and everything okay this is going to help you help me my for my bachelors and everything. Okay.
(04:28) >> When I got uh uh into intermediate in in Hyderabad >> so even I have missed the rank in MBBS. So I've even got some long-term coaching also. >> Even in the second long term I have got the seed and there was a lot of struggle in the college also because uh our expectations could be different and their reality is different anyway in the world.
(04:51) M >> so in by passing on the first year, second year and third year, >> first year, second and third year >> later I realized that okay I'm in a right path that see I have no other option because not I cannot go back correct >> and try to correct myself and go because three is already done in fourth year with lot of heart and mind I just uh completed my bachelor's and by the time what's next see people ask whenever you are intermediate what's next they we say that this is the degree we have to And when you are doing degree then
(05:22) people ask what's next. >> So always people the society will always be questioning you. You don't have that experience. You have an experience in uh the clinical postings but not treating a patient with your own protocol. >> Correct. >> So what I did is uh when I was in first year itself my mother discuss I discussed with my mother.
(05:41) So what should I do to become more experienced and what she said? >> First you complete your BPT with uh you go to college in the morning. uh go to some random clinic in the evening and just try to gain some knowledge. >> So that idea made me uh I felt maybe she's right or wrong. I don't know. Let us give us give it a try.
(06:01) >> Then I've gone to a smallest clinic according to me that just this size room 10x 10 room size clinic. At that point of time the clinic was I felt okay being the person who's going to give me a chance to see around him sit around him the doctor the physio uh that was a greatest opportunity I thought being around him and trying to learn something >> you must have gain lot of >> yeah it was like a part-time job and don't even believe the the the amount which I paid in return was not even sufficient for my travel expenses okay
(06:35) >> but that doesn't that did not demotivate me what motivated me is okay my first year is done >> and my friends are still my my the same knowledge >> but I'm trying to get more knowledge than them that what my that what's that what that's what made me motivate >> okay every year second year has done I've got experience in treating and handling a patient very well understanding the patient conditions and all the uh modalities what we use in treatment uh that is uh >> uh I got confidence in treating the patient then third has done we have got
(07:08) more subject in the academics so then I realized okay what I'm treating oh this this is this is the matter >> so game >> so >> you became an expert in that >> becoming an expert not no now also I did not become an expert >> so it's a learning experience >> so uh that was quite interesting at that time it was tough but later on the days w went on passing and if I look back the days it was so uh good compared to now but everyday is learning >> correct >> the fourth year is done and that time my uh intuitions came in into my mind that
(07:44) okay this is not the clinic you need to work you have to move to somewhere some bigger one you need to explore the world so I've gone to some other place where robotics were evident in that in that cleaning and clinic >> and I was so fascinated to work under them uh one under the clinic uh that was robotic center >> they use uh um one machine uh was around 4 4 cr rupee.
(08:10) >> Okay. >> I thought physiootherapy hardly be around 50 to 60,000 equipments they use but I saw 4 cr equipment making a patient walk. >> So that made me strongly fix that okay we can do wonders in the physiotherapy field >> okay >> to each and every house around our area. M m >> and uh that was at that time I don't have any other people around me I did not able to take the help because if I take help I need to pay them >> correct >> so I was like a paper boy I've gone early wake up in the morning in that 4:00 suba
(08:45) >> m >> ga or paper beach what you call we kept the place the pamplets >> and I've reached to the home uh private apartments and knocked the door and just kept kept a mask kept a mask so that they don't recognize recognize Correct. >> They thought I was a paper boy. So I just posted every pampate and uh came back and sat in my clinic.
(09:07) >> Okay. >> Luckily after uh 40 days >> one patient has come. >> Okay. >> And you know when the first insult happened >> the patient came inside and asked asking who is the doctor? >> Okay. >> And asking me that who is your doctor? Call your sir or anything. Then uh I understood okay maybe my physical attire did not made them believe that I'm I'm a physio I'm a doctor I was here >> so I started building my physical body >> okay >> so I had started in a gym >> and choose a gym just in front of our clinic >> from the clinic itself I from the gym
(09:42) itself I used to do a treadmill and see used to see the who has come to my clinic >> okay >> so that was the fun part I had so later the things journey went very well that few people I've added in my team and they help me a lot to uh do my duty. >> If let's say our general audience wants to understand because people are you know confused what exactly is chiropractic? Usually they think it's cracking of bones.
(10:08) So if uh if you want to explain the audience what chiropractic is so in a simple language can you explain? >> Simply uh I think people have a misconception that chiropractic is cracking the bones. >> No. Mhm. >> So way before even I used to think the same way. >> Okay. >> But uh when I've gone to my college palms institute our or professor used to >> uh erase all the data whatever he have.
(10:33) Now I want to tell to the people is >> chiropractic is not cracking the bones during the process you may get a sound but sound doesn't matter. >> Okay. >> Okay. When we have some subluxed vertebra >> okay >> because of the subluxed vertebra your autonomic nervous system is going to change >> that makes you some lot of dysfunctions and dysfunctions makes you some pain >> this is a hierarchy >> okay >> but what we do in chiropractic is >> first we try to understand the root cause where it is coming from >> okay go is it from the spine is it from
(11:10) any tissue or anything all things >> we try to find out the root cause and where the dysfunction and the subluxation is. >> Okay. >> Chiropractic is purely clearing setting back the position >> returning back to the functionality. >> Okay. >> Restoring the movement. >> Okay. >> Okay.
(11:30) This is the principle to treat a chiropractic. >> Okay. >> But in this there are uh HVAl high velocity low amplitude thrust. HVL. >> So thrust is nothing but as you common people think that's a sound we are getting it. Mhm. >> No. When we do it like this. >> Yeah. Correct. >> Is this a chiropractic? No. But when you see a random videos, people doing this this this and making them self saying that we done a chiropractic.
(11:55) >> Okay. >> But even if you randomly watch our videos, even you might have seen our videos and you might have also think the same way. Yeah. But we do with some clinical reasoning and scientific evidences. >> Okay. >> Okay. And uh along with it as I'm a physotherapist chiropractic works wonderful not only alone >> along with all other conventional holistic treatment >> like physiootherapy manual therapy and uh anything like that and exercise rehabilitation okay >> all the things it will work one final word I can confirm about chiropractic is
(12:30) >> uh it is way beyond what you think >> it is way beyond what you think and uh it's from 17th century >> okay And we are in 21st century. >> So you have to understand the importance of the theory they have developed. >> Okay. So 80 still he was a chiropractor and he he invented some few techniques. Thson there are many methods.
(12:52) >> So if I go about it it takes a whole day. So so for common people I can make them understand that chiropractic is not just breaking the bone. It is understanding the body and restoring the body's functionality. restoring the movement. Once everything is fine, wherever there is movement, >> there is no pain.
(13:13) >> When people say there is pain, then we don't see when I've not done my chiropractic degree. I used to say I was a chiropractor but I realized that is wrong and I've done my masters in chiropractic science >> and I've done diploma first I've diplomate in osteopathic manual therapy >> a lot of things I've gone to Japan I was I was spending time over there I've cleared the exams and I've cleared the what do you call phys what do you call uh the practical theory and practical both over there came back in India and
(13:55) uh officially we are the real graduates from the our prospective colleges and uh whoever says uh they're chiropractors please do try to uh check out their uh history >> and try to check out their uh uh ability and their uh clinical what you call clinical record >> correct >> okay then only you try to believe it >> it's something complicated and everyone can >> chop if you do a wrong technique at initial stage that may lead to some random problems and they may go to >> surgeries also >> might be got some mistakes if you do
(14:37) some mistakes. I want to I want to uh admit that even I have done some uh treatment uh which went wrong but the patient was so cooperative >> uh and he just supported me uh and I said uh I'll try to correct it. M >> I was doing some random treatment to the shoulder and the shoulder got some tear. >> So I took the responsible to to repair the shoulder and even after the repair I've treated the patient and she was so happy.
(15:03) >> Okay. >> So so don't dare don't be overconfident when you're treating. So that's what I can say to people. >> Correct. Correct. [clears throat] >> So like uh doctor you have chosen Japan for your chiropractic mastery. So why only Japan? Why did you choose that? >> Because uh the professor over there. >> Okay. Uh his name is Jurro Yamaha.
(15:26) >> He he he studied in a real chiropractic college. >> Palmer inst Pal Palmer Institute of Chiropractic uh there's one college in uh in US. >> Okay. >> He's a Japanese guy and he has gone there and he has done his he has done his masters and everything. >> Okay. >> And he's just 60 years old man. >> Okay. >> And and looks like you and me and he's even younger than us. Yeah.
(15:51) >> So with my friend's reference I've got to know and I've got his profile >> and I have contacted them that we would like to be his students and uh >> firstly he said you try to attend the online webinars and everything we have attended online webinars way in 2020. Okay. >> Because uh I have completed in 2023 >> uh but in 2020 only it started and it's about 3 year uh plus uh program uh 3ear plus program uh we have completed online is done and uh the last module we went to Japan because he was in Japan the the
(16:23) straight answer is he was in Japan and he's a Japanese guy >> and he made us come to Japan and uh complete our final module >> and uh luckily we were the topper of our batch. >> Okay. >> Yeah. Nice to hear that. >> Uh so have you learned anything specific in Japan which you know uh changed your perspective to look at a human body their pain? >> What is specific you learned there? before uh going there u u I just thought right I'm I'm going to a random place and just getting my degree coming coming back again >> but when when even after the course I
(17:00) used to stay spend a lot of time with our sir our professor >> okay >> and that time he was so free to open his knowledge and share his knowledge >> and he taught me one thing that don't directly treat the patient >> try to understand the root >> and there's a theory called listening >> listening >> and we complete created a module called craniocycle therapy.
(17:21) >> Okay. >> Craniocycle therapy we can understand the aura of the body. >> Okay. Aura as in >> aura patient's condition >> there's a innate energy >> and universal energy. >> Okay. >> If patient is getting some pain is innate energy is disturbed. >> Okay. >> So for that patient I am an universal energy. I'm I'm an outsource energy.
(17:43) Okay. >> I'm trying to come in touch with get in touch with him >> and I touch contacted my body to him >> and I have transferred my positive energy to him. >> Okay. >> Okay. You you understood I said chiropractic is way beyond what you think. >> Yes. Yes. Yes. >> You are giving your aura you giving your positive ions transferring his to his body >> transferring to his body >> through cranial sacral therapy.
(18:08) >> Okay. So that's one thing I've learned that changed my perspective in treating a patient. >> Whoever comes and get gets get want to get treatment with us. Uh you can even observe in the my videos also he just lies on the bed. I just tap him. >> Mhm. >> Not directly treat him. >> Correct. >> And just slightly we we smooth right? >> We just rub.
(18:32) >> So we I just rub and check the dysfunctions directly. Mhm. >> My sir trained me in such a way that >> this five and five 10 sensors he has injected in us. >> Okay. >> With with the simple touch >> though patient doesn't tell anything. >> With simple touch we can able to identify where the problem is coming from.
(18:56) >> Okay. >> No X-ray needed, no MRI needed. >> Okay. >> But but this is India. >> Yeah. >> People don't believe you if you don't write an MRI. >> Don't write an X-ray. I don't talk to you more than 15 10 minutes. So I have got lot of information from uh the course and I've changed my perspective and modified according to the Indian psychology >> and started treating according to the Indian patient need >> but there in Japan uh my sir used to treat only three patients a day and he's done >> okay >> and he's done >> and here we die for treating more
(19:33) patients so that we get more money >> people in such a way such a thought process so once I came back now. You don't even believe we used to have almost uh 100 to 200 appointments a day. >> Uh like you said uh chiropractor is not only about cracking bones. Yeah. >> So when you are performing that process, what exactly is happening inside our body? >> Yeah.
(19:56) >> When you are doing with HVA thruster, >> you're not only just restoring the dysfunction, >> you're trying to act to weight the >> joint >> and increasing the joint play. Okay. >> Increasing the joint play. >> Okay. >> Why that sound gets is with the I think we have uh a vacuum created over there because of the dysfunction.
(20:18) >> Okay. >> Uh like a bubble. >> Yeah. I just wanted to tell you >> uh I I saw one video >> where um they explained what exactly is happening inside body. >> Hydrogen bubble. >> Yeah. So crack it's like popping not hydrogen nitrogenous bubbles are inside the in between the bones. Okay, >> that will be slowly pops out >> that makes not only the sound of that bubble >> but a glide on a bone on bone.
(20:46) >> Okay, aa >> bone on bone glide sound also we get it. >> Okay. >> And uh but we have to do it very precisely and uh nowadays I saw people mixing some audio when you they treat it and to make it people fascinated to get that sounds. >> Okay. >> I've seen patient when I treat manipulation and chiropractic. Mhm.
(21:07) >> The principle is applied, the force is applied. >> But they did not get the sound as they expect. >> Once they get treated and they get up and walk in, they ask me [snorts] named I think I have got to know that people are more fascinated sounded >> and you know what I this is a fact I want to tell >> as soon as you get that sound or anything the adrenal rush will be high >> there is some hormone called happy hormone that is endorphin >> okay >> endorphins going to hit like next level >> mh
(21:50) >> so that feeling makes you makes you feel that you got some relief with pain. So that is the reason people believe in chiropractic >> more than a long-term treatment. I mean a shorter way of treatment. You want to get some pre improvement go take a chiropractor. >> You see in US the chiropractors are very precise >> and uh they are uh very less in number because there is it's very tough to uh complete the course.
(22:17) >> Uh so Dr. Sachin I have a question for you for the this question is specifically for people who have a corporate job. Mhm. >> They sit for 8 to 9 hours a day. So when we sit for this long, what exactly is happening inside body? >> Sit for a long time. Okay. >> See sitting long time is never been a problem according to me >> because uh you are body need to be prepared for that load.
(22:41) >> So you are sitting for 10 hours a day. >> Did you I'll ask a straight question and are you really ready for that 10 hours of continuous sitting your muscle is ready? >> No. >> No. M >> so people don't know that. People don't know that and they still think that okay my boss is giving me some work and I have to sit for a long time and >> you're doing a job for him but you're losing your control on your body >> and uh >> but but what advice you do because see corporate people have no choice IT people have no choice because they have
(23:11) to sit in front of the laptop >> the only advice I give is >> prepare the body >> do whatever you want >> don't let the body react after your overload on it. >> React means the pain. >> So be aware of your posture, >> be aware of your uh uh lifestyle >> uh and try to maintain the see when you take a vehicle. >> If you don't maintain it properly, would it be working well? No.
(23:46) >> You have a choice of your replacement of other vehicle. But whereas your spine have you ever heard M >> is there any transplant of the spine? >> No, it's not possible. >> You have transplant of the liver, you have transplant of the anything >> even uh recently people have even cut the neck and kept another uh ganesha >> be possible but you cannot get back the spine. Correct.
(24:12) >> So try to >> not many nerves are also >> once your nerve is damaged and you're done. You're done. You're done for this life. >> And uh M you don't have any replacement spine and you're trying to protect it. What I advise is strictly when you wake up in the morning >> check your spine >> whether you are waking up with stiffness or waking up with uh some discomfort.
(24:36) >> Okay. >> If you wake up very well >> try to maintain it. Make sure you never feel stiffness when stiffness is the first indication >> of your dysfunction. Pre- dysfunction there will be stiffness. >> Okay. Post or during also there will be stiffness but the early early stiffness will be very different. >> You will feel but you neglect. Okay.
(24:57) See, I have pain. But why didn't you take care already warning sign of your body >> already warning sign you cross that warning sign and came into the red zone. >> Correct. Correct. Correct. >> So that time when you hit and touch it it's hot then what you say >> then you will land up anywhere with some other doctors like us.
(25:35) >> Correct. So frankly speaking uh jokes apart uh the more they neglect the more they be with us. >> That's correct. In fact next question was this only >> uh what are the early signs one can understand you know the we will get to start some back pain neck pain back pain. Neck pain is one of the commonest thing for every human in this life.
(26:00) Though they do very good the yoga, yoga or anything they do get it because of the biomechanics changed by the body because of discomforts >> and the food. uh though you do a good job have a very good lifestyle also >> you anyway trying to destroy any any point of time >> though you are a very good yoga master only one and you I do get yoga masters I do get uh gym trainers >> okay >> for the treatment >> for the treatment yeah >> for the treatment >> uh you watch our profile Instagram you'll find many people >> okay >> you uh you you see film actors
(26:35) >> okay >> uh celebrities and everyone So I want to answer you is that the early signs the stiffness according to me according to my understanding stiffness >> okay >> and uh your endurance comes down >> endurance goes down >> and your uh ability in doing things way be before and now there will be a change but you don't admit it >> okay okay body will not accept but yes it's happening >> but at least >> you doing walking at home that's enough you're talking that's enough you are doing your own activities that's enough
(27:10) but namaskar I advise people though you're not a patient or a patient a patient is different who are good what what what advice you give do sura namaskar because my father's as I told you my father is the average doctor >> and uh I have done a sida samadhi yoga >> I've gone through it and uh a lot of physical >> um benefit benefit I've I've got I mean not physical benefit what you say wrong the wrong word cut it >> um benefits of being healthy I've got to know >> okay >> I advise people do sura nam mascara >> once you do a sura namascara every part
(27:50) of your muscles nervous system digestive system central nervous system perveral nervous system all the systems get activated >> activated correct I heard this from some uh you know YouTube people also that they prefer to Roo surya namaskar in the morning >> and one thing you do garling you know garling take some water hot water >> why you answer me why people do garling especially singers >> why >> uh maybe it opens your uh glands here >> yes according to common people it is that >> but you need to know maybe people who
(28:29) are watching this should know that >> there's a nerve called vagus nerve >> okay >> Vegas nerve You can type it, Google it, chat. >> So it for a family, for a family, >> one godfather will be there. >> For all the people on the family, he's like a godfather. >> Once he's disturbed, >> whole fraternity gets disturbed.
(28:53) Correct. >> Correct. >> Whole system think that one person is a godfather and he has connector of digestive system. He's one one family member. uh what do you call uh central nervous system one like that many many systems are connected to that godfather if he's affected who's going to get affected first affected one is the central nervous system peripheral nervous system uh autonomic nervous system and the digestive system okay all comes under the same family under the same family why >> because if it get destroyed it is a main
(29:28) as I said it is a godfather for every nerve If he's weak, every system gets weak. Okay. Why I said about Garling is it's originated from your cervical and going behind your larynx >> larynx. Vocal cord >> vocal cord. >> Okay. When you oscillate your vocal cord or vibrate your vocal cord, your vagus nerve gets activated.
(29:53) >> Okay. With that you know the early sign of your in health is your gut health gets disturbed because of the vagus nerve dysfunction. >> You get headaches because of the vagus nerve dysfunction. You get visionary problem because of Vegas nerve dysfunction. >> Name what Joe condition whichever condition you say Vegas nerve will be the >> primary >> indirect or primary culprit.
(30:19) >> Okay. Okay. So people should know about Vegas nerve and uh simply rather than going to a doctor go do the garling get get it get get get your health better. >> Why does pain for some patients disappear after the treatment but again comes back. So why is it it is happening? >> Actually the same question uh will be asked by many patients actually uh um it depends upon their body type.
(30:45) >> Okay. And uh don't think that uh they got better. >> According to me, they're not better. >> According to me, uh they got better with symptomatically. >> Mhm. >> After symptomatical improvement, if 90% of the patient will be neglecting the next step, >> okay, >> of maintaining the things. >> Okay. >> Uh out of 10, two, three people only be better much better.
(31:12) >> Okay. Six to seven people get bit pain again. >> Two to three people they don't even get any improvement even after treatment. >> So I'll tell three people. First guy how he got better. Once he's got better healed what mistakes he has done his life what what type of stress he has given to his body where things went wrong.
(31:35) He will try to identify and correct it by himself and trying to maintain it from the day to itself. >> Correct. >> Okay. day and second type of people who get better but again revert back. The question is that >> for those people pain when the whenever there was a pain and during the pain their mentality was different.
(31:59) when they when the pain gets better the mentality change back to the normal like before and they just rush for their jobs they they don't have time for exercise they don't have for a proper maintenance and do even they don't know about that they are not doing it but thinking that they already got better with treatment they cannot be harmed again >> so they're overconfidence make may make them more worse again and due to lack of maintenance >> I suspect patients start getting back the pain again. Okay.
(32:29) >> And maybe this is one other angle. Maybe the doctor who who >> I mean what do you say >> even if the imp even after the improvement from from the patient >> maybe the doctor did not give to the 100% of treatment to the patient maybe has given only symptomatical treatment. >> So maybe that patient want to get better permanently but or I think might be the doctor's mistake could be there that he did not inject to the patient rightly.
(33:12) >> Third category people their physiology is not uh responding to the treatment stimulus. >> Very few people are like that. Even I have some cases. He's not leaving me and he's not uh getting better. >> Okay. But I don't want to do what you are suggesting like that. >> No, not like that. >> Huh? >> When on the day one when he consult, I feel he will be better.
(33:43) >> Okay. >> I'll start treatment and uh he's not responding but patient is good. M >> patient is doing very good things like doing exercise, proper diet but response >> from the body. >> Yeah. >> Okay. >> Respond from the body. >> Uh for those kind of patients uh I say time will heal. >> Okay. >> Time will heal and I I've done my job and let the body respond.
(34:08) >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> So we usually treat the pain or we treat the symptom. >> First patient pain. >> Okay. But pain root cause always there will be contradicted between doctor and the patient mindset. Correct? >> So I I suggest to people that if you listen to the doctor you'll be benefited both mutually get benefited.
(34:31) >> If you want to make sure your doctor should listen you and you can only get better uh only with symptom not the root cause. Hm. Uh so doctor I think you you might be getting people as patients who usually go to gym and and they come up with the injuries. So um what do you think that these people are going to the gym and what kind of activity they are doing which is causing them injury? >> See random moments without a trainer they they go they get the gym and they do some ego lifting.
(35:01) >> Yeah. >> And uh without proper knowledge if they try to do some Exercise is a science. >> Exercise is a science. You It's not like just doing a bicep curl or anything. You need to give a proper load, concentrated, concentric load, eccentric load. >> Okay. Technically there are lot of things to explain >> but people in the gym >> improper posture with exercise improper exercises >> and uh they get injury >> very fast and you might have observed uh maybe not you have observed many people I said to you there are people who come
(35:47) gym people also come and hit us >> they say I asked Do you do deadlift? >> Yeah, that's my job. That's my that I love to do deadlift. Okay. Do you know that deadlift is one of the best exercise in the gym? Yes, it is. >> And also, do you know that this is a this most dangerous exercise in the gym? >> Yes, it is.
(36:09) Why both at the same exercise? Because when you're going forward, you are going against the gravity. You're going towards the gravity and coming up with against the gravity. against the gravity but the base of support with your legs and base of support with your pelvis base of support by the parispinal muscles if it is in a correct way you're doing a correct uh uh deadlift >> okay >> but when you go biomechanically if you get aligned misaligned then you're dead >> deadlift is dead the reason it is called as dead >> yes and the load is completely not only
(36:46) the against the gravity you can keep with anyone M >> but not with against the gravity. >> Gravity is the most powerful force in the world in in the universe. Okay, we should not go against it. >> Correct. >> It immediately gets affected. >> But our body is in prepared in such a way that our defense systems comes first not pain.
(37:17) functionality. Okay. Okay. >> Yeah. So, is lifting heavy actually bad for our body? >> Heavy lifting is good for the body if you do it right. >> Okay. >> You lift 100 kg, I don't mind. >> Mhm. >> You lift 10 tons, I don't mind. >> But you should have the ability, the biomechanics >> of the body should be matching the line of gravity, >> the line of force, the vector angle we are going. Mhm.
(37:44) >> It should be matched or else you're done. You're done. >> Good. Actually, because this this is something where people gets confused. Lifting heavy is good. Lifting heavy is bad. But this is something which I feel >> people say, "Sir, I do a lot of strength training, but my pain is not going back.
(38:04) " So first of all, you understand why pain has come to you. >> Though you're a gym gym, a gym freak, you should understand somewhere else people do mistakes. But people are in such a way that they don't admit the mistake and they don't realize where the mistake is done because they are not into medical uh uh they don't see the medical angle >> medical perspective they don't know >> perspective they don't know >> but I just want you one question just random things it's just question to the random people also >> somewhere in lifetime >> you would you might have got some cramp
(38:34) or pain >> correct >> you heard zend >> you heard of volini >> yes >> what about move >> why they came into existence I'll tell you >> that's are uh those are topical sprays topical applications >> dilation you will feel very cool correct what happens is people get satisfied through brain not through the muscle or because the see this is not a layer where we can uh it's not like a sponge when you go water will go inside and
(39:19) >> skin has a pores it will absorb and also produce more >> more sweat more and excretor things >> that sprays will try to make the pores go in through the pores try to go that's the thing they promote >> okay >> but way actually it is not >> okay >> they just with the ch when you get a ice on your uh on your body on your hand is it going inside? >> No.
(39:47) But it is making you a sensation feel by the brain and make oh this is cold. >> Oh this is hot. >> So thermal effect is given to the body. >> Okay. >> So that is the reason people say they're better with zenob and everything. >> But actually what it it's happening you understood only superficial giving signal to the brain. >> Signal to the brain that is getting relaxed. Okay you're fine. Okay.
(40:08) >> And when you get injury also suddenly we go rush and give mentally we need to get the patient satisfied first. >> Okay. >> Later and after that only we start treating the deep muscle deep tissue healing. >> So do you mean these sprays does not work on body >> fingers crossed I should not pro tell against them but uh >> science should speak not me.
(40:31) >> Okay. Okay. Dr. Such I think you have worked with multiple patients multiple category and you know variety of patients coming from a village coming from gym coming from corporate even sometimes some of the other doctor domain people also comes to you. >> Yeah. >> So is there any uh story uh that you have of particular patient which you still remember there some some very interesting story which you want to share.
(40:55) >> See I think the they will be not sufficient if I tell about them. >> Okay. There are hundreds or hundreds of people who are uh who left a stamp in my mind. >> Okay. Tell tell us something which is very interesting and you know the audience should also know about it. >> Um uh you mean the the very tough case? >> Uh yeah something which you still remember and you know you cannot forget.
(41:20) >> Okay. Like that we have many more many many cases. Uh if I try to recolct it and think it back. Uh okay. Yeah. M yeah one patient came from um that's a quite story I'll tell you left a stamp in my brain that from that day on my perspective also changed how people be so addicted or so uh loving a person okay our videos went viral uh in covid times and uh and one 78 million views they have seen watched people million people watched Yeah.
(42:01) So one patient from uh Karnataka uh not Tamil Nadu Tamil Nadu has called up his son has called up and you don't even believe he has a severe back pain and uh he said he want to make an appointment and come down directly uh to Hyderabad. So I said uh there are a lot of patients already waiting there it will take 2 months time for you to come uh so that I can be free because there are 40 400 500 appointments still pending.
(42:27) If I stop them and call you that's a wrong thing because there are people local people who come who are coming. >> I said no but you don't even believe that patient did not listen to me. >> I said I cut the call. I said no don't come now come after 2 months. He directly came to the clinic by early morning 8:00. Okay. Didn't even no brushing nothing.
(42:45) Now I'll tell you we have a bed size of about 2 ft and 6 ft. That guy is about 163 kgs. >> Oh my god. this much. I think uh I'm I'm this size, right? >> Double your size. >> Double the size is one leg. >> Oh >> Double the size. I I'll show you a video when after the podcast. >> Okay. >> I have a video. >> Okay. >> That patient once he's climbing the steps and coming up like an elephant.
(43:12) Sorry to say, but like an elephant is coming. >> Okay. >> My fellow physios, my employees saw him and came rush into my room. Sir, this case it's horri going to be horrible. And that guy is so ser uh uh what do you call cranky fellow and he's shouting at us by not giving an appointment. Uh if we say that we cannot treat this patient now he will definitely shout on us like hell because he came from very long way >> uh trusting that we hoping that we cannot treat him.
(43:43) >> So I said be calm let the destiny let our fate decide what happened on what happened the next moments. M >> so what I did is directly I talked to his son at I made his father go and uh uh uh wait at the treatment area and talk to his son only one thing so for your sake I stopped all the patient and just trying to treat your father I am just going to try >> not treat I'm just going to try that's it proactively I've came into my uh treatment area and by seeing him on the bed he was falling from the bed because
(44:18) he's not sufficient on the So I have attached two beds together. >> Okay. >> And made him sleep on it. And uh that time chiropractic I was very lean. Even I'm lean now but more lean than now. Uh like he's like an elephant. I was like a a rat. Okay. Who who are and everyone almost 40 patients around me and were very curious that doctors how can Dr.
(44:47) Dr. Sach will handle this case. Okay. And I just prayed myself. God help me out. This I have to come out of this situation. I just try to enact that I'm treating him. >> Mhm. Mhm. >> Enact. See remember an act. I did not treat him. >> I made him prone lying do some mobilizations but my force is not sufficient enough.
(45:10) >> Sufficient sufficient enough. And I took the help of four physios to lift his leg and rotate him some stretches like this. Done. You'd not believe me. And I told him in his ears treat he stood up and walked and showing no pain. Now tell me what happened. Maybe >> I did not treat him. >> Psychology. >> Yes. >> Okay.
(45:42) So now that they understood till that moment I only used to think people are psychologically good >> never so addicted. >> So that patient back in story as soon as his son was so arrogant in the first the same son when he started his father is walking around him he saw his father smiling after almost 6 months after the treatment.
(46:08) Treatment hardly went about 40 minutes and we just tried not treatment we should not say it is treatment we tried some movements some stretches some movements something like that he himself came to my room and he was telling in front of his son that Dr. When he keeps his hand on me, my pain gets better. How did you trust me? Then he saw he said sir YouTube.
(46:43) It inspired me in such a way that in dreams also you came into my uh uh uh in in you you came into my dreams and uh because he that made me my son uh to force you to get an appointment and uh that's the thing story happened that patient is an inspiration to me and because he was remembered by me because >> uh the impact I created through a video to in his mind made him come out of from Tamil to Hyderabad with 100% hope but the doctor has zero hope.
(47:17) M >> okay that patient made me so confident okay now onwards I have to understand the patient's psychological state also and if they have higher expectation >> the work is going to be easy for me correct >> I don't need to work hard >> that's the reason what from that day onwards what I did is >> I want to make people psychologically >> get adjusted to me then treated so that I can be easy >> so this is one of the inspiration story of what you So like that we have hundreds it's not going to be sufficient >> right right we have to sit overnight for
(47:51) this >> yes >> so Dr. Sachin we have a rapid fire round because we have gone lot of lot into tech technicality and I think I want to give you a small break by this. >> Yeah. >> So uh I don't want you to think a lot about it. >> I want you to give me small answers >> but very immediately don't think about it. >> At least you gave me 5 seconds.
(48:12) >> Yes. Yes. Definitely. Yes. >> So my first question is uh one health habit you think we should start immediately. Health habit. >> Yes. >> Yoga. >> Yoga. One health myth uh you want to destroy. >> Watching YouTube and starting doing exercises. >> One exercise or moment uh everyone should be doing >> QL stretch.
(48:37) >> What is QL stretch? >> Quadrator lumbarum stretch that gives you whoever has back pain maybe QL stretch. you in a figure of four you will be sitting >> and you go opposite stretch okay >> and it will be stretching on the right and also doing the random sideboard stretch okay >> the QL stretch that's my favorite stretch and I recommend every patient >> okay uh one thing people should stop doing immediately >> stop smoking >> smoking so you think smoking is very >> because it is killing your energy and it is going to make your muscle power go
(49:09) down >> okay so if you want to compare uh you know consuming alcohol alcohol and smoking. So what is first thing that you want to stop? >> Stop smoking then alcohol later. >> Okay. >> Because alcohol there I be might be some benefits out of it but not I'm not supporting it. >> Uh who are addicted I cannot leave I cannot help them >> who are yet to start but don't start.
(49:30) >> Okay. >> Okay. You already have you have a habit just slowly >> avoid try to avoid it as because when you cross 40 stop avoid it. >> Okay. between 25 to 40 if you have a already habit then try to start avoiding it. >> Okay. And and let's say if you want to choose uh among mobility and strength training.
(49:51) So what do you want to choose? >> As a physio we'll do both both are important. Both are like two eyes. >> Okay. >> The more mobility you get that's a good that is one aspect it is good. >> If you don't have a strength what is the purpose of you achieving a mobility >> right? >> So to maintain the mobility you need strength also.
(50:09) For strength you need mobility. >> Mobility also. >> So I cannot uh justify uh to anyone but both of them. Both are required. >> I think that's that's uh all for my rapid fire. But I have more questions. I think you I hope you're not tired of answering my questions. >> No, you can ask more rapid actually. >> I can ask you more rapid question.
(50:28) So then then I need to prepare some more questions. >> Random. >> So So uh I I actually if I want to ask you more of rapid fire uh I don't want to ask you from medical line then. >> Yeah. Then I want to know how and what smitzer Dr. Sachin is all about. Sure. You want to go some personal? Yes. Okay. Fine. >> So, uh Dr.
(50:50) Sachin, see people have seen you as doctor. But what about doctor in his personal life? So, if you want uh to explore the world, so you want to go towards >> you don't know other side. I'm a cricketer. >> You are a cricketer. Okay. >> Even before the podcast, you know, I >> I've gone to a match and came to came to the podcast. >> So, you love cricket.
(51:08) >> I was an ex cricketer. >> Okay. Uh I was under 13th player for Hyderabad cricket academy. >> Nice. >> Yeah. So when I was I tell you eighth or ninth standard till that time I was a cricketer. >> Okay. >> Aspiring and young cricketer. >> I was in probables also but uh my father and did not financials did not support further further future. Okay.
(51:34) >> And people were not recommending cricketer as my career. And now I'll tell you one more thing. I with that passion I opened a cricket academy now. >> Oh now. >> Yeah. >> Amazing. >> I run a cricket academy. >> Okay. >> Um two three acres we have established a cricket academy Hyderabad itself. >> Amazing. >> And like correct I have achieved it after 15 years later. Amazing.
(52:09) Amazing means uh >> there's other side you said personal. This is not a personal. >> Okay. So who is your favorite cricketer in that case? >> It's not a specific uh person. >> Okay. >> I love game not a person. >> Okay. >> A game. >> Okay. >> Inspiration. Every cricketer give me some technique as an inspiration. >> Such in straight drive.
(52:30) >> Okay. >> Ridit's uh defense. >> Don's helicopter >> like that. love every cricket >> every technique. >> Okay, I also want to educate people uh through my podcast. See uh as I know my majority of my audience is you know from North India and they are all into work culture and uh if they want to avoid some neck pain and back pain since they have sitting jobs uh which all postures they should avoid so that uh their neck pain or back pain can be reduced while sitting.
(53:04) So it is first of all sitting in this kind of luxury sofas is avoided actually. >> Okay. >> I'm feeling discomfort but actually I don't have option. Okay. >> Second thing erect postures are always recommended. >> Okay. >> And uh using your phone while you're sitting is bad. >> Okay. >> And uh driving way long more than half an hour is bad.
(53:25) >> Okay. >> Okay. And uh what not everything you see I look around people and see everyone are bad. >> Mhm. Mhm. But but some basic things which at least they can you know make change in their life. >> See always correct. >> Okay. Okay. >> And also avoid the lifts elevators. >> Okay. >> You always go to uh the stairs because uh >> you are burning >> the calories >> and you're activating your lower limb.
(54:00) Uh because for a vehicle the tires are important. >> Mhm. >> Our legs are our tires. >> Okay. >> So the more it run the more mileage you get. >> Uh so uh doctor should we sleep along with the pillow? >> Yes that's a great thing you have asked. Actually I was about to ask about that. Tell about that. >> Pillow most of the people use pillow for comfort.
(54:26) But actually where in ancient times there were no pillows >> then why pillow came into existence >> because comfort came into existence. >> Okay. >> Okay. >> And pillow position no 90% of the people doesn't know how to use pillow. >> Yeah. >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> See when they sleeps like this >> we have a pillow here.
(54:47) >> Yeah. >> Yeah. >> This is a pillow. >> Yeah. >> And head should be placed at the center. >> Okay. And the neck should be the curvature what we have the lordicity curvature kotic curvature >> should be rested >> okay >> and see I'm straight like this right >> if I keep a pillow think that I'm sleeping >> like this I'll be sleeping my jaw comes down >> my jaw comes down >> so think that I'm sleeping like this >> correct >> if I remove a pillow how am I looking >> I'm looking down correct >> so it is a wear and tear force happening
(55:21) in the neck >> so if I without a pillow No, without a below >> it will be on the back side. >> I'm I'm talking to you like this. >> So when you stand >> how your neck is >> even when you are sleeping also the position should be set. >> Mhm. >> According to that you have to set the pillow. >> Understood? >> So I give some tip.
(55:41) >> You would think that you you need to mark something from your nose. >> Think that there's some laser light is going from your neck. >> Okay. Some rays. >> It should always be >> Yeah. Pointing >> perpendicular to your room. >> Mhm. Mhm. perpendicular to your room. >> Okay, >> we have you I'm I'm I'm perpendicular to you.
(55:59) >> So, this is the straight wall I have. >> I'm talking to you like this. No, I'm talking like this. No, I'm just talking to you like this. >> Uh and your nose and your uh chest nipple should intersect on one point. That is a point where you need to >> set the point. Okay. >> Set the point. >> When you go away, your beam line is going away.
(56:19) >> Okay. >> When you're going down, it is going away. >> Okay. >> See, this is my theory. not any evidence that you have to go in the same line >> it helps >> it helps >> according to the principles I'm telling to I'm trying to give you the theory >> okay and and you know in modern lifestyle I think we have seen that people are using AC's air conditions so is it okay to sleep in AC >> no >> okay >> fresh air is recommended because once you take a proper oxygen you have a blood uh good oxid oxidation >> so that's good but Nowadays conditions
(56:56) Mumbai pollution so we have even we are doing a podcast so that's bad >> Dr. Sachin I have also seen many people complaining about headaches nowadays headache we have a triangle called sub oipital triangle in your digestive below the skull I mean the the tip of the skull >> okay >> sub sub oipital triangle where the sub oipital muscles get attached to the C1 C2 okay >> whenever you are into stress >> that's get tighter H >> whenever it get tighter there will be dysfunction of the C1 C2.
(57:40) >> Okay. >> Whenever there is a dysfunction of C1 C2 there will be interruption of the blood circulation. >> So that's it. >> Mhm. >> So tension tension cool movie they say some cool one to no they count some numbers and just they cool. Oh, maybe I think that's maybe a tele movie. >> Uh yeah, people say now >> calm down.
(58:10) >> Count the numbers from 10 to 10 to one. >> Why? >> Because uh you see in yoga >> breath focus on your breath >> and start feeling your breath. >> Once you start feeling a breath, you will take more oxygen. M >> once the oxygen is more it hits your first central nervous system then it will try to make sure your uh most of the people heard after doing some uh pranayama they reduce some headache >> reduce some headache correct but there are many forms of headaches >> what I'm trying to tell you is >> with some yoga or meditation or some
(58:49) pranayama >> 50 to 40% of the headaches get subsided >> 10% of the headaches completely goes 50% more still present because of some other medical condition and physiootherapy chiropract. Okay. >> Uh 90% of our cases who we treat >> uh once in a in the consultation they they have a fear of getting into surgery.
(59:24) >> Okay. Those people who are into the the Q line of the surg surgeon >> they once surgeon confirms that you need a surgery they look for another option and that's us >> the more they say no the more they come here >> okay >> maybe the perspective is changed in such a way that even I'm not against the surgeries because there are some situations we even sent the surges to surgeries >> surgeries >> are recommended if the things are really out of control >> if I only recommend uh to the patients to come and consult first.
(59:59) >> If we see the patient and if he's going to respond to the treatment though the condition is yet to get a surgery, we can reverse it. >> We can reverse it. I have I'll give you some evidences uh after the broadcast. >> Uh there are some disc bulges who who when surgeon says that the disc bulge once it has arrived it is it will never go back.
(1:00:25) 2021 once we have got some spinal decompression and robotic decompression treat okay with all not only machine is not changing the holistic plan is going to change the diet and everything and we have made that articles show we have seen shown to some surgeons >> with evidences. They were so surprised to see that how did you guys do it? >> Yeah, this is the evidence and I've got lot of researchers and lot of articles with some evidences that yeah it is proving that there is an evidence surgery which cases based upon the assessment
(1:01:10) only after assessment we get to know whether it's a red flag or a treatable condition >> or a green flag. >> Understood? >> So we review it out and confirm. There are some patients who comes with come to us with lot of hope that we are doing without surgery. >> But those patients get need surgery. >> Some patients doesn't even know that we can treat it.
(1:01:32) >> They don't even believe us. Once they consult after assessment, we'll get to know >> you can be treated without a surgery. That's it. >> In your experience, uh which kind of pain you get more patients? neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, >> spinal retreated conditions are more >> and other conventional treatment if you say on a number uh if you ask me a number 60% of cases are spinal >> uh 20% are neurological cases >> 80% or 10% shoulder pain and elbow pain and any other wrist pain patients and 10% are knee pain patients mostly in 10%
(1:02:12) 100% are above 50 people a >> sorry 60% of above uh 60% 60 age people >> okay >> and 40% of below 60 and even from 25 also they getting nowadays even after the covid our degeneration started more >> m >> so even if I take your extra also may have cut some grade one uh degeneration maybe mine also >> okay yeah okay >> uh what is the biggest myth about chiropractic >> as we discussed earlier uh chiropractic is a one-time solution.
(1:02:46) >> It's a myth. >> Okay, >> you need a couple of adjustment sessions based upon the type of response. Some patients get better in one fixation, one fixed treatment. Some patients get treated about months. >> Okay. >> Months they depends on the severity of the >> need to need to uh >> need to understand the severity and give accordingly.
(1:03:07) Dr. interesting you know scenario like since you are a big fan of cricket I'll give you an example videos I understood >> his shoulder got dislocated and he did something like this he fixed himself yeah >> do you think uh people should do this u see as since Rohit Sharma is a professional cricketer And he might have been trained under a good physiotherapist and I think maybe >> he got to know that he it can be done but unknowingly he did not do it >> but common people definitely >> you should not try to attempt to
(1:03:51) whenever you get any problem just visit the doctor >> doctor will try to do problem headache I mean if you take by your own if you take chance by your own >> you are risking yourself >> and uh after risking yourself if you get injured >> definitely you get uh some bad things with >> correct it can actually get worse >> correct obviously because [laughter] even if he correct it something goes wrong he will be suspecting doctor has
(1:04:36) done something wrong. >> Yeah. Dr. We are just about to you know we are very few questions away from ending this podcast. Uh few general questions which uh I heard from people I want to ask you. >> Uh you know lot of people think when you're performing that process chiropractic people hear one breaking sound.
(1:05:05) What happens when you do that? >> No, not only few people. Every people will think that the bane bone is breaking. >> Uh as I discussed earlier also >> we try to fix the subluxed uh vertebra or any joint >> to bring back to its original position. >> Yeah. >> Uh through some theory >> practically we try to push it in a with direct force.
(1:05:33) uh in that momentum force we we use some random high velocity force high velocity low amplitude amplitude is low velocity is high HPT both >> with a perfect perfect and professional chiropractors they do with precision >> after they do it brain will try to restore its uh functionality again and try to restore uh immediately for a few people or maybe in in a day >> they get better in function no more UVC you would have seen some ex therapists MX chiropractors XX means I don't want to mention their name they do tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck tuck
(1:06:16) I just see the videos and just laugh and I call my team members even you know what when I was trying to go go do my course I made that do my uh professor watch these videos. >> Okay >> sir, is it right? You know what he said? That's He said Then son why people are doing that? That's India. >> India can do anything but not in Japan.
(1:06:48) That's what he said. So India uh what do you call we have a space. >> Yeah. practical >> knowledge and people are promoting all that >> I'll tell you India is still a developing country and illiterates are more >> so based upon those people where the innocence >> some videos are going in such a way that innocent people are watching more more than the required people >> so in 2020 onwards maybe chiropractic was more evident in India >> but uh I'll tell you I I'll tell you My bad uh what do you call the sorrow thing
(1:07:29) happening in India is bad thing happening in India is >> chiropractic is been promoted in India that's good okay >> but it is been uh port portraying in a very wrong way >> portraying in a very wrong way even my professor to say the same thing um there is no proper counsel to chiropractors in India that's the reason even the fake one and the real one both are mixed in the same uh uh society and people are believing ing the fake one >> not believing the real one.
(1:08:00) M >> so I want with this podcast I want to tell you don't think that I'm a real corporator don't think that those are fake chiropractors >> believe the science >> believe the expertise >> and try to give your surrender the body to the to the right therapist right doctor right chiropractor >> so that they can with trusta and with some evidence who is he >> who whom you are giving your body >> correct >> so you have to be aware of it >> yeah Yeah.
(1:08:29) >> My last question. Uh >> no medicines. >> Yeah. >> No surgery. >> Uh you know uh no uh injections but still with chiropractic. In fact I'll say no physiotherapy >> because uh >> no I don't don't uh uh accept that no physiotherapy. >> Okay. >> According to me physio me as a physotherapy physiootherapy is my cup of tea.
(1:08:55) >> Okay. Chiropractic is an additional salt to my sugar. So, salt to my tea. >> Tea. >> Okay. So, I I'll alter my question in different way. >> No medicine, no surgery, no injection, but still you treat people with physiootherapy and chiropractic, right? >> And you uh vanish the pain. >> How? >> Don't tell vanish.
(1:09:18) Yeah, >> we understand >> you reduce the pain and you know >> we understand we first understand >> patient you think that patient is innocent. No, >> the main culprit is patient. Actually main culprit is a patient >> because of his innocence because of his innocence. >> So we try to understand where he has done a wrong thing and we try to correct it first and treat it.
(1:09:39) >> Okay. >> So we have many modalities in physotherapy. You have shock wave therapy, you have matrix therapy, you have laser, you have super system. You have greatest technology in this 21st century for physotherapist. They can do wonders in treating a patient but only treating >> but not making sure one or see techn needed in physiootherapy.
(1:10:04) >> You need more of movement science, exercise science >> and even the technologies add on bonus to them. >> Correct. Along with the physotherapy if you make sure see in chiropractic HT in physotherapy also there is a HT we call it as H high mobilizations >> in physotherapy language we call it as manipulations in chiropractic language we call it as chiropractic.
(1:10:30) >> Okay. >> So term is different but >> but >> principles are same >> are same. Okay. >> Principles are same but theoretical evidences are different. >> Okay. uh that doctor said that is juice, orange juice. I said that is rasma >> both are same >> principle is same. >> Yeah, principle is same. So one final word I can give it to the people who are watching this is >> chiropractic is again I can tell you chiropractic is way beyond what you think >> and completely misunderstood by people >> and uh wrongly portrayed by the media
(1:11:05) >> and uh wrongly taken by the people >> try to research about chiropractic >> and uh you should understand there is a medical council of India for MBBS and everything. >> Why not? Why there is no medical council for chiropractors in India? >> Okay. >> Okay. Because government still did not approve chiropractors as a chiropractor in India.
(1:11:28) >> And we cannot claim ourself as chiropractors in India. But we have done chiropractic courses and passed out through some examinations and everything. We are happily practicing it. But this is not legal. >> Okay. >> This is not legal. This is maybe a controversial thing. why I'm trying to tell you but I don't mind telling you it in the public platform.
(1:11:51) Uh chiropractors in practicing in India are not official one. >> Okay. Uh but we do try to treat with our own passion and try to believe the real chiropractors. Maybe the if you can only believe chiropractors now in India only if uh you can happily believe the chiropractors and no matter what if government of India approves and create uh uh what do you call establish one council to >> uh the chiropractors. Okay.
(1:12:22) So then I am hoping for the day where chiropractors are recognized in India and now physiotherapists are doing more of chiropractic even not only physotherapist youani doctors even homeopathic doctors everyone are eligible to do chiropractic courses and they are into the medical industry any medical can do chiropractic courses not only physotherapist physotherapist not only the pioneers for chiropractor as a chiropractor correct so this is the myth I want to break not only to the public, not only the common people also to the
(1:12:55) physios also to the uh senior physios and the junior physios I this is my own story this is my own opinion uh don't take me wrong thank you >> and uh I would like to thank you uh Dr. Sachin, thank you so much for you know giving your time from your busy schedule and uh you know teaching the audience what exactly chiropractor is all about and uh guiding them uh what they can do.
(1:13:24) Um and I would I would also like to uh say that you know uh when the when actually I thought of uh hosting you because I also had one uh back issue. >> Yeah. And uh it was very fascinating when you are treating people in a way uh and you know looking at your videos people uh comments that you know they are relaxed and um I'm telling you now I didn't tell you by this time I'm going to visit you very soon for my [laughter] posture correction.
(1:13:53) >> Sure. Sure. And you are going to be our host. >> Yes. Definitely sir. So thank you again for coming in and I'll see you soon. >> Thank you so much. Thank you so much for giving me this platform to express because uh I may tell it in my own uh public Instagram or on YouTube page >> that will set some people and but with your podcast you're doing a wonderful job.
(1:14:22) You're uh uh trying to make people at least thousand people watch it no problem. That's at least one person change. That's that's happy for me. But uh I hope this video reaches to the wide range of people >> and uh at least inspire thousands of people. >> It was really nice hosting you sir. Thank you. Thank you. Pleasure is all mine having you
No comments:
Post a Comment