Monday, October 5, 2026

Kadali Satyanarayana on Marriage & Relationships | Full Conversation

Kadali Satyanarayana on Marriage & Relationships | Full Conversation

Author Name:iDream Motivation

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@iDreamMotivation

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k28hk1Ws1tQ





Title: Kadali Satyanarayana on Marriage & Relationships | Full Conversation

Author Name: iDream Motivation

Description: Watch►Kadali Satyanarayana on Marriage & Relationships | Full Conversation

#iDreamMotivation #TeluguMotivation #MotivationalVideos #SuccessStories #Inspiration #TeluguQuotes #LifeLessons #TeluguSpeech #DailyMotivation

🌟 iDream Motivation – మీరు డిప్రెస్డ్‌గా ఉన్నప్పుడు, ప్రయత్నాలు విఫలమైనప్పుడు, కొత్తగా మొదలు పెట్టాలనిపిస్తే… ఇది మీ కోసం!
మనం ఇక్కడ Motivational speeches, Success stories, Inspirational quotes, Celebrity interviews & real life stories share చేస్తాం – అన్నీ Telugu లో.
జీవితం లో ఎదురయ్యే సమస్యలను ఎలా దాటాలి, ఎలా పెద్దలాగే ఆలోచించాలి, ఎలా గెలవాలి అనేది తెలుసుకోవాలంటే – subscribe చేయండి.
🌱 Believe. Begin. Become. 💪✨

Transcript:
(00:00) for it's okay some movie used that I was like ridiculous short films movies relationship.
(00:49) Yeah. Second chance. I'm always getting back to childhood. I'm just trying to recolct examples. All of our families there is one uncle, one baba who is not married until 40. >> Some baba, some uncle, some ana, some baba is there >> and nobody bothers to question him. Also sometimes they gave up on him. >> And this guy is actually a chilled chilling in his life traveling.
(01:40) He's almost 40 more than 40 you know with his hair grown out. We have never seen a woman like that. >> Have you? I I didn't see a woman like that. >> I have seen men like that. family. Why? Because marriage compulsion. We have to go back and think nurturing attributes. Now that we are now you know accessible
(02:27) to information knowledge exposure but now we are also taking marriage as choice. >> I I I definitely think marriage is a choice. I believe in the institution marriage but I don't believe in being in a marriage for wrong reasons. Golden retriever.
(03:24) I am dude I'm not even taking guilt in it. If at all the marriage is not serving you, >> if at all the marriage is not making you a better person, >> it is depressing you, it is making you suicidal, walk the out of it. If I find the right guy, if I find the right man, if I find equal pitchy person like me, I want to work this out.
(03:53) Maybe there is no such thing as you can you change for me. No, it has to be their choice. Definitely their choice. By their choice, they wanted to if the guy is a smoker and the girl in his life doesn't want to continue that and she puts up this thing, I I don't
(04:39) think you should be smoking anymore. Okay, my girl doesn't like this. I think it's not good for me also. They know I did this with a man uh long back in college. See, I want to travel by the age 45 50. If you're smoking like this, you're going to end up in an ICU and I don't want to be beside you. How selfish.
(05:31) It is very uncomfortable. There is a dialogue from film. But it's a serious issue. You have to kiss. You have to come near to you. He wants to hug or she wants to hug. When you get a bad breath, how it how they feel? Are you talking it out? Then I have dated a person who smoked >> and that is affecting me mentally.
(06:13) U I said can we stop this >> and he's like I will take my brief time maybe it will hit me one day so that I will realize on my my own terms and I will stop it. mental effect. I walked out of it. I'm so sorry. But yeah, what do I do? Day by day now happy happygoing golden retriever energy. He smokes and he comes and I smell that you know I am and I and that that puts me off like he doesn't care.
(06:53) He doesn't care. Maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he doesn't care. He doesn't care. It's getting toxic. Toxic. Definitely. When you think of stereotypical,
(07:48) you know, fixing a person into a box, putting a person into a box, language independence. financial independence. Um, you should be clever enough to draw a line between patience and maybe it's time for you to retaliate.
(08:54) She's a human, bro. Okay, last time we spoke about this. See a human like a human. We also talked about men crying. Remember, she's a queen. Queen behavior. Protect
(09:49) her at any cost. If you're finding a problem with me expressing my views on gender inequality, I think you are the oppressor, bro. according to rules and I think I think
(10:47) that's changing now. >> Yeah. Because I'm seeing a lot of great men, good men, understanding men, you know, express helping me brains. you know I was telling you about good
(11:31) good men good good men in my life my friends my friends so many at least entitled it's just because I'm born with it. unpaid labor.
(12:42) We dated for brief time. She doesn't like doing dishes and somebody has to do it. I will be the one unless we until we can afford a maid >> or a cook or anything that is going to be on mentation. At least you should have that strong voice at your at your house and then the understanding partner and maybe convincible parents.
(13:32) behavior. Even the boys or men. Feminismminist. Obviously, you know, bro, this is not the thing.
(14:35) You know, this feminism is for everybody. Feminism is for all. Feminism is not confined to a particular gender. Intersectional feminism end of she's a feminist. Yeah. Yeah. Day before yesterday I went on a date. I met this guy recent. I went on a coffee date. So he ordered matcha. I ordered americano. coffee.
(15:28) But on a daily basis, I don't know if people like it like it What made you think that I am going to drink matcha and he's going to drink Americano? Food choices.
(16:18) Oh, sir. Security person never ma'am. Men will be the preference for them to say also. Yeah. Unless a woman grabs it strongly. No, no, no. I'll pay it. meeting.
(17:23) Gender preferences, gender equality, social 370 biryani on biryani and she didn't even kiss me. What the bro? Audacity of a man spending 370 rupees on a biryani for a woman to eat and you expect sexual intimacy after that. Audacity balls, bro. There's one more thing. If a person is
(18:09) paying or on a date, what a man can think, we will have we will go on another date. We will have one more coffee. Maybe we get to know each other. Maybe we can become like a potential couple biologist. I sent you this. No, I sent this paragraph. What can a man think about a date going wrong? First date going wrong.
(18:42) And yeah, I'm maybe she is using me for a free meal. Chuma, I'm just paying off. This is just a nice experience for her. She's going to click some pictures, upload them on my money. But when it comes to woman emergency, okay, this guy sounds nice only. Ah, this guy sounds creepy. Oh, this guy is okay. This guy is not okay. I feel safe.
(19:16) I don't feel safe. generations of why do you post on Instagram now? Because this is my profession and I like it. Yeah. B, bro. Oh, she's exposing. Yeah, >> I'm going to tell you very clearly. A woman posting her body with her choice. I I look nice today. I wanted to post.
(20:04) >> I looked sexy today. I wanted to post. >> I looked amazing. My skin is glowing today. I wanted to post the kind of comments she gets. >> The same societ the society is not okay with her being okay with her sexuality. >> She's open about it. She's talking about her hotness. She's showing off her neatly built body.
(20:30) She worked hard for it. >> She's just showing it off. She's exposing. She needs male attention. If a woman's nude pictures were leaked, >> everybody watches it. >> There is no consent in that. Forward. Send link. I want to see. consent. She's only putting up her
(21:18) pictures. That's her thing. Why are you so offended by this? You should be offended by this choice which is equal to rape. Terrible. Whoever the person that is doing this to
(22:18) kids, he's mentally ill. He needs medicine. He needs treatment. Psychic behavior, psychologics, power. friends weaker
(23:11) travel. Mhm. How do I approach this woman? What do I do to approach such kind of diva? >> How to level my standard? Level up. She will at least look at me. It takes time, bro. It takes efforts. It
(23:57) takes time. It takes lots of courage. So much hard work. Favorite writer. She's a she's an amazing writer. You should read her work. If my personality is intimidating you, you are absolutely the kind of person I have zero interest in. If my audacity is intimidating you, you think I am so unapproachable.
(24:32) Oh my god, she's such a show off. Yeah. So much character assassination, guilt and shame are related to a woman's perspective, women's opinions, women's life only. for English. I don't have other choice.
(25:35) I think most of the regional languages we don't have a replacement for. It also you know translates to usual daily colloquial language. Okay. problem. I don't know. I don't know how to consider me ignorant. I don't know how to resolve it. grow.
(26:37) I feel this as a therapy. But thank you for coming and putting all your effort and preparing the questions for me also. >> Thank you for making me feel super safe. Oh my god, they're exploiting me feeling. with you I open my heart ka like this and there is you can't you you know you can't exploit me I mean like correct I feel that that is only there I love I love talking to you >> thank you >> on camera off camera >> yes >> thank you so much thanks bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment