Sunday, September 6, 2026

🚨 Social Media is Ruining Your Life ( You Don’t Know It ) Telugu Connects Podcast

🚨 Social Media is Ruining Your Life ( You Don’t Know It ) Telugu Connects Podcast

Author Name:Telugu Connects - Growth Podcast

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@TeluguConnects_

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQUBIMxqxM



Transcript:
(00:00) being social is a completely different game from being on social media creators turning into experts creators turning into experts a sad reality they're journalists to be the that's if you see something on camera it's planned
(00:47) social if you watching this podcast we are manipulating guys please help us to reach those numbers coming to theast what's wrong with movie marke a marketing consult runs an agency for I helped a lot of personal Brands and Tech owners and recently started promotions and trading of films using his launch capabilities and he's also into launching marketing Tech products
(01:32) now enjoy our today's podcast with podcast two weeks back because of I think it's a gift okay it's it's not it's not easy to network but networking concept
(02:23) that I want him to be a part ofrp effect conp effect age groupand menand womenand marketers building they have to feel that you are in group with them okay what is that done to me
(03:28) okay like what am I behind why I'm doing what I'm doing m [Music] person whom you want to
(04:21) impress but over time it becomes a habit and I started enjoying it so much that they expecting you to be in the party that's not networking you will lose Authority if you go and S um I suggest be very um authoritative in
(05:25) your own game if you're going for a party actually enjoy the party in the party be so Lively that no one can um you know no one can ignore you if you're going to play Pickleball game actually go play that really well focus in being playing batmon if you focus on him he won't observe you you are observing him automatically observing so you need to read the room and be present in that particular area I'm living in this moment completely with
(06:17) nice unless it's very important so you need to be in that environment [Music] that's that's the way my brain thinks can I drive you home or can I just help you out with
(07:02) something should I call my driver or should I you don't know what you can help them with so you can help them with what you what they need sometimes as simple as booking a cap for someone they remember and it's not too expensive they must be struggling they'll feel you they'll feel oh nice guy and they can't ignore you first be humble make sure you are um in the moment there and then make sure you
(07:48) are doing good at what you are supposed to be doing there don't talk business don't talk bus how is it going what's happening there you should care okay if you genuinely don't care so genuinely you have to bek I'm actually curious FM you need to have your inner child in you that maybe it's a little
(09:13) so you don't know anything even I don't think even Einstein knows anything or like anyone has figured anything so limited be humble like be learning learning learning and curi examp you said coming you have to show that you are a human
(10:10) okay actually being social this is a very big deal being social is a completely different game from being on social media [Music] okay reality of life is uh not every day is a smooth day not every day is a happy day um you can you can feel very comfortable about those days I want to focus um I just want to
(10:56) focus on if I'm working on something complete health wealth and relationships priori as long you won't be in the same state of mind of mhm if I'm not in complete control of my
(11:42) surroundings story cont that is the main deal being social is completely different from being on social media okay I am social on social media to be honest social media is not created for creators social media yeah why was Facebook created Facebook was created for you to connect with someone genuinely I'm still sticking to why social media is social media people on social media genuinely want to see what you're up to mhm story and Instagram and instantly what's happening in your
(12:29) life has to be put up there but what we see is completely curated Cur you are only curating good moments or moments that you're proud of moments that you're not at one point on my Instagram I used to share my sad moments and I tested um I'm feeling sad or I'm feeling irritated or I'm feeling com actually if you're feeling some feeling have you ever shared it on social media so social media is not completely
(13:18) true but I tried to be true I tried to actually showcase that I'm feeling overwhelmed or I'm feeling uh follow being social and being uh networking completely different
(14:02) game is not a big deal at all 20 posts straight forward days inst 50k 6K that's the job I in that's the business I in it's very easy for me to get famous on social media for the sake of becoming famous on social media that is that's not my goal my goal is to actually be social on social media and actually being social gives you your personality out andity only they not rightel
(14:55) close friends who is my true friend and who is not my true friend who actually cares for me who doesn't care for me who is there for me for business who's not there for me for a business so stories is the way to go Instagram content has to be on stories you share what is happening on your instant timeline you don't that know that person at all connection build
(15:43) connection how much do I Know About You by seeing your podcasts new questions daily I'm curious but I'm curious about do you like dogs or do you like uh you know playing Cricket or which what kind of coffee you have those are the those are the things which give me a different kind of information and psychology but rest of the curated C is fake cema what we see though it teaches you right things you are teaching us a lot of right things but to an to an extent you are manipulating or I am manipulating even now being on content cont if you
(16:27) watching this podcast we are manipul you I am manipulating that's the truth of life we also talk about other things other people topic off camera we are different on camera we different and C specific audience message important so it's a very gray area social Med conscious
(17:14) consumption conscious contion conscious just coming up on your showing up on your feet and you're thinking that okay this is something that I want to watch m everything is sub unconscious he's popping up on your feet and you want to watch though I subscribe to let's say nikil Kut or though I
(17:58) subscribe to a he didn't create that level of curiosity to me but the same conscious consumption rest of the consumption is not conscious conscious consumption so Instagram I completely stopped consuming I started only observing difference when you are seeing when you're consuming content randomly but
(18:43) Ober frame if he's writing about his if he's talking about some concept script do you think everyone is writing it from some they learned from somewhere true how much of it isbt how much of it is that marketer when you are a marketer you you need to be only observing you should decoding decode decode decode there is nothing that I'm
(19:30) there is nothing that intrigues me [Music] anymore if you see something on camera was it's planned we caught you in the element I planned I planned it man it's like we planned it how can some how can you it's always planned if something is sh it's always planned so uh conscious consumption you need to be aware that it's completely planned and when you only observe you won't fall
(20:15) pray for that because if you see the amount of mental illness the next generation is going to have because of conscious consumption unconscious consumption is going to be very very bad [Music] soci uh haptics uh scroll effects
(20:59) like scientist they are planning that they want you to get addicted you are and Instagram and YouTube have done an amazing job addicting you to their platforms me because of Instagram and um this thing and everything is fake and You observe JC If You observe that and behave you will also be very smart ni oh conse but I'm observing something and I'm learning something out of it and I'm utilizing it in my job so it's
(21:44) somehow I'm safe somehow I'm feeling safe but I'm also very scared that I'm completely taken over by all of this numbers it's easy everyone get followed I mean because we are doing that business followers is not a big deal um it's the genuine connection it's like how many people will actually be there with you when you need something how many people can um can listen to you how many people can resonate with you how many people can you actually make them think Creator is also a human ultimately if
(22:37) you see everyone as a human they're not something different and let's talk about that yeah Creator started creating content yeah slowly they need to turn into experts m industry so creators turning into experts yeah experts coming in experts turning into creators I'm very happy creators turning into experts is the is a sad reality they're journalists okay they're not creators they are just informing you about something and it's so sad man
(23:22) iPhone am I not following am I not following if you give me a completely different perception about how iPhone can be sold differently it maybe make sense trending social media is a very simple formula okay socialia is very
(24:26) simple in her element and in in in his element5 1.5 million follow
(25:22) obviously it's as simple as intriguing titles intriguing trending times trending as simple as that I respect Going H so I don't think content creation has U if you have specific Talent like you can dance or you can be a comic or you can actually if you can actually understand physics in a completely different way be a Creator if you can understand magic be a Creator don't be a journalist saying that you are a creat you're being a journalist and you're saying you're a creator that is sad concept
(26:17) teur personally um I want to learn it myself from the source so I want to learn from the source if you want diluted information be on social media and consume on social media so if you want real information go to the website and learn go to the source and learn people simple as that something that is curated by 100 different people it's taking information from something and it's giving it to you source we have to try our best there is no
(27:02) right content internet to consume if it is something helping you like mental Heth consumed something but I want to go follow someone if they can teach something different and [Music] so no good content definitely there is very good content if it's helping you to grow in either some way if it is helping
(27:48) to gr actually okay you must have seen a lot of Finance creators have they all uh managed more than 10 crores in in their life or 20 crores in their life JP Morgan L he manages 1500 CR in budgets that's his job vice president of Morgan Stanley Vice President ofp are they out coming and telling
(28:42) you so I want to go to the source I want to go to real Source people were real experts you don't want to be insignificant when you are insignificant you don't want to reach out to such people when you can be [Music] significant it's very easy [Music]
(29:47) so creators turning experts experts turning creators yes so point India Dubai USA big creators how to build that business in the Creator space I don't look at them as creators I look at them as experts what is that you will do new on social media that I should be invested
(30:32) in watching you sometimes creat if you're here for views don't be just create content I will get you two cents I'll get you 20,000 rupees quality or quantity quality or quantity um expertise over uh instantaneousness it's
(31:18) like you just go for expertise but you have to tap Right audience AI like very good [Music] audience the kind of information he gives me about pregnant parents information is very nice ini 14,000,000 follow simple view about how breastfeeding works or how to give a b to a child it should only matter
(32:15) that 40% of those expectations scans expect expect the first place so consider him as God because he gives
(33:06) him he gives them such crucial information that can save a baby that can save so I'm more inclined towards such people who give actual information that that actually emotionally hook [Music] yeah but I think five years next five years
(33:54) two three years two three years explain me has come and accelerated the whole situation consumtion life is a circle I'm sure people are getting conscious that we cre content our agenda is not to make you scroll our agenda is to make you think so I'm telling you stop
(34:41) scrolling what are you doing why are you actually scrolling through are you so jobless no there is something that you have to take over if you here for some kind of value inst value and that has become a second and ux developers they have done a great job with making you get addicted to that that's theira that's their job they have done it well it's not working so
(35:31) uh experts you need to observe more than consume yes audience who are consuming content creator cont expert cont they need to absorve the content rather than consuming the conts okay consumption hey stop
(36:17) scrolling see what's happening around you [Music] that's not good parenting it's bad parenting but they don't like the fact that I'm calling them bad parenting like know that is affecting the children I think do you want to get off social media for
(37:23) a while people people matics communities I think make a huge
(38:25) difference WhatsApp community if you're creating content just to keep them in a d keep them in a show real that's where I that's where I love love putting up stories I want to show really being social creators are also not having a great time creators are also
(39:13) changing they're living a false life if you are more human on social media and if you are asking if you saying things like um stories better actually what are you going through if you have the guts to share that then it is fun mhm that is when I feel Bliss many times on social media I actually feel happy mhm some videos which show that um random random act of kindness someone is helping someone on social media someone is just sitting through and experimental videos that gives you positive dopamin or positive
(39:58) feeling of oh that's nice you making me smile see your Expressions change see you how how your entire mentality is so uh so rather social what do you want engag
(40:52) engagement what do you wanty and engagement you have to make the same that's more healthier healthier for you healthier for people who are consuming content also that also creates for more still you know and everything is my
(41:44) stories stories follow you will be very happy and you'll be happy at least you'll feel like and I believe stories is instantaneous and I believe in that instantaneous content I don't want to C much to motivate people and he has access to [Music] this made then I lost money then I got messed up in one Tech startup um faes so that's very real in India it's very hard to change
(42:45) perception is a very talented artist Talent does he have talent equal to Shah ruk Khan equal to like being a star sometimes you might feel oh he acted so well because a buen bum is buen bum for a long time for him to change that perception it's taking a lot of effort it's taking a lot of time T is a t but T is a marketer tan writes scripts for many successful ads but 90% of the world knows tanb as who tanb is and now he has to change CH per perceptions like he he
(43:29) reduced from he reduced his weight he's coming across differently he's now also an investor at the age of 28 I'm not sure how I want to be positioned because I'm curious about so many things I'm doing marketing in films I'm doing um I'm interested in learning different kinds of attributes um I'm doing a lot of things I want to live life and it's not easy yeah stopped I made one YouTube
(44:15) video influenc more than near to one million views everyone is talking about [Music] it I got a little intrigued about how are they making money m M how is YouTube making money out of this uh I intrigued
(45:01) aspect I got out of it and I figured there is more power in being unavailable there is more power in being uh um what do you call Anonymous if you are a little Anonymous if you are a little uh too unavailable um MSI how many posts did he put up very little last year how many post POS but people talk about them are they better than creators with respect to Authority respect Fame content nendra Modi how many post do he put but how many people talk about nendra Modi on a daily basis so if you see content the real experts or the real
(45:46) authoritative people in the world are not creating content they're doing their jobs okay I have few more questions related to content creation and creators creators creators creat if you for example we take an example Finance Creator one person Club is doing huge money but at the same time why with same distribution oh no same distribution but maybe they not experimenting the
(46:34) syllabus they're not experimenting the workshops you will be sticking to that formula I think Sharon has very good mentors sharan has very good people around him who have done it already the grow school friend friend um I met him multiple times he sees he always have conversations with nikil k or you know and then a friends he understands Market he understands marketing also uh daily test
(47:22) okay pating capability normal Creator building distribution without knowing business SC absolutely not business is different and being a Creator is completely different there are many creators I know who don't want to do business who don't want to do business because they can't do business different game oh true yeah for long I'm focusing now but at one point I thought marketing is fun so I'm always marketing marketing ideating ideating ideating ideating but I never looked into the just finances learning new courses at least I
(48:06) didn't blow it up on bad things but money immediately invest into something that is helped me but the way other people invest the way I invest is completely different [Music] their addressable Market is very big total address Market Finance Creator you follow him I used to used
(49:35) to or else I I like so again does he buy cars no he basically rents cars maybe okay we don't know [Music] that if you spend 10s in you will get
(50:21) any sports car any not sports car but any High segment car and you can keep flipping that 10 lakhs and get keep getting another car but you won't own it but it'll be as if you're opening the door and opening up everyone assumes that assumtion sotion and smart [Music] what smart to be honest I learn from everything I learn um what do I think about I don't think anything is ethical
(51:06) right now at this given point government is messed up conglomerates are messed up everyone is selling what they want everyone is selfish abouts Cofe you don't need it you want it so to attract people to attract people simp we are manipulating them at least being true
(52:24) such nice people 2 good amount of Revenue maybe they're using it for good purposes no questions asked but manipulation is happening in every level [Music]
(53:10) yeah you cannot use pure water to make it is actually recycled water that is the rule of there is a manipulation there is some level of fakeness to itev do you want an iPhone or do you need an iPhone do I want a shirt which is expensive or do I want a watch that is expensive no I do I need no I just need to know what is a time but want is different and human increase in status M mental status or
(54:24) financial status or physical status I was not healthy last year I'm healthy yeah I want to feel better subscription actually that helped
(55:20) okay four five years $2,000 $2,500 $ access to the group of people who paid such kind of money conne [Applause] 000 business okay for
(56:10) example if for example bangal rich people okay [Music] and not to manipulate but I know you are
(57:08) so you're so dumb I don't know how to put it that's how dumb actually human brain is and human brain works very fast her [Music]
(58:02) so okay we both are wearing similar you don't wear good clothes M if you don't attend a party like a party party is different M for you
(58:52) great depends audience who might just get um convinced that this guy is capable of doing something no one says that impossible as we
(59:54) grow completely different Yeah we actually started at [Music] networking this is the right way to build your network under but nobody talks about how to maintain that Network personality is very important again if you ask me the same
(1:00:46) question Main they should feel your presence is nice mhm presence hanging out with him is fun or hanging out with him different different Ang I only talk about businesses people's you don't have to please people
(1:01:42) but you have to address value some people you just they want to hear they just want you to listen m and if you can be a great listener also you can maintain the network some people and person to person differ you need to observe you can't be with everyone I'm
(1:02:29) curious I'm curious about many different Minds not sitting also I go to her house I literally I literally see what she does and I observe him daily one
(1:03:23) new information and variations of information they don't care mesday wday Thursday I'm very intrigued about her
(1:04:10) life I'm a [Music] vegetable I work with I worked in 20 different hn homes [Music] and I'm very happy that many people miss out on such people yeah I'm very happy that you feel sadness happiness like when you're
(1:05:24) smart when you're doing something when you start creating content start doing something when you're building something so when people doing something great when people are smart it's a bad let's talk about
(1:06:09) opportunities opportun when you're smart oh no Val but some we can analyze oh no so observations observation jump on every opportunity is still that I'm still very Focus I'm still very uh excited about opportunities opportun I I jump on everything but um I do my research now form do I believe in that concept
(1:06:54) completely m I believe in many Concepts that is where I don't want to take anything from 1 to 100 I want to take things to zero to one yes and exit I want to be a gorilla Market I want to be an indie Tech Indie Tech guy I don't want to build anything big and I don't want to be stressed in life I don't want to build one thing which is Big I'll build one thing which is Big which has everything under um Under One Roof everything that I love I love films I love uh people um analyzing psycho analyzing um how marketing works and all
(1:07:32) of that I love marketing I love films I love Tech I love U uh film I mean equipment um writing books personal Brands real estate sometimes closing launching products so strengths consult or a for networking is my strength I get into it considering right now what I'm I'm a Serial entrepreneur to be if you ask me what am I I'm I'm doing a lot of things but I'm doing it
(1:08:16) in series only based on my complete passion go to a job because I'm not passionate about it if something is really intriguing as a tech I get into it clients what kind of clients I pick up what kind of creators I pick up has to genuinely emotionally attract me I want to live life I want to live life I don't want to work life like that is not work for me half of the things that I do is not work I'm actually living yeah that feels fun so I want to be happy I want to make money and I want to have good good time
(1:09:03) all these three things have to be together happy and happy I want to experience everything content so 10 opportun be prepared yes and if you feel that that particular opportunity has taught you more or given you more things for example I went through all that nonsense I went through all that but guess what H because of that I now know the best lawyers in Bangalore I now know the best police guys in Bangalore I now know the best people who can get me out I have access to VCS I have access to um incredible power every opportunity is a learning
(1:09:43) Next Level learning the bigger the problem is the better the uh person you become and the stronger the mindset it gets but you need to be in a mindset where from childhood you should have you should have had that appetite that missing in people when you learning I think that's where [Music] M are what you have consumed over time but those become such important things when I was going through all of this during btech I was doing Air Force um aspects of
(1:10:29) things I'm strict I can suddenly forget eating anything I can suddenly completely shift and focus like during bch I went for SSB examinations and I was writing afcat examinations I used to wake up at 4:00 a.m. in the morning work out run do everything I become I have a soldier mindset then if you remember that you were that yes different phases of Life different personality [Music] person people need mental health help people seek therapy they go back to your uh thought processes of that worked positively for you and you have to
(1:11:16) remember State of Mind [Music] coming to Opportunities getting opportun tough choosing an opportunity is more tough just one opportunity choosing the right opportunity one and half year back one
(1:12:18) year back 15 months back 14 months back the power of opportunity true opportunity is very powerful choosing the opportunity is very tough true it's very important thing opportunities you're talking about films marketing and first is a marketing guy and into F it's simple
(1:13:15) so movie has always been an intriguing part want to get into them [Music] movies movies have molded me that is what it is that is the truth of lifetim subc you become who you are and you've looked up to some characters um and those characters have molded you who you are stories have molded people [Music]
(1:14:01) Terror because you thinking about Bombs all the day thinking about guns all the day you don't know what so uh environment because film played a crucial role film taught me marketing okay I basically understood a 3 hours of a Cinema 3 hours someone has intrigued me to just listen and be in a completely different uh medium by forgetting all my pains for example
(1:14:59) a lot of work that went into it effective commun communication so there was no and movies I wanted to build because making sales communication CA basically um fin I can analyze the story I can understand if they want to connecting producers I'm connecting producers with the fin
(1:16:07) mainly marke I want to be involved because it'll give you money one and second thing is if you believe in something you basically make it a reality and movie marketing it's become a very at the first phase movie making L first of okay that Tech wise that we can solve there are so many processes even R I got a small chance to talk to Raju I asked him sir what is the difference between what happens in Hollywood and what happens in something and I'm uh three I learned a
(1:16:51) lot that he literally coach by that okay and he gave me a lot of input there are lot of processes and Sops that we can bring into production of Cinema using Tech okay learning now as I went through marketing I understood the power of tech and AI now I have a team of tech people who build Tech products and I can quickly sell smallest of the problems but Zoom call uh text to speech speech TOS I'm building
(1:17:45) now I want toe it develop it sell it off to some company BK page as soon as you pay for the workshop bookmarkable page aach worksh as a
(1:18:51) [Music] that that talks about the uh coach a little bit more and the program a little bit more so program I want to sell it to one of the tech companies based story I want to sell it to films nice nice nice nice idea [Music]
(1:19:40) for ex way temp tempate so every time everyy agree but proven templ
(1:20:55) next push part they'll try to start putting out one hashtag [Laughter] but if you see how it is working
(1:21:39) currently director decides there is no marketing team that is basically separately doing it maybe there is one or two marketing teams who are trying to put things together but if you see while that we will take care of posters and realc videos and series of interv don't want to experiment but and that's how it works I started analing is [Music]
(1:22:42) but you know even smallest of the that helps overall somehow that kind of film is marketed marketing why don't we level has to sit with the film starting from script level you can start ideating a lot of [Music] things without affecting the film F
(1:23:40) Mar director so as of now a director is the marketing head of film as well if you see Raji thinks about marketing UPF front for the film and he markets the film very well from the beginning marketing when I thought of uh Instagram real at that point at that point Instagram real for rrr was a big deal um big deal and that was new so so increasing hype over time so that you
(1:24:29) make the best out of day one of sales Apple sales 90% of Apple sales of that particular phone happens on day one ofx but Cinema fundings Financial maximum amount of money they want to recover now in rights Airborne rights if you see flight flight um music rights dubbing rights satellite they want to make 80% of the film 80% of the money they want to make no matter what if you go to anot platform platform
(1:25:27) what was the previous film of the hero or the heroine or the other characters in the film so very simple if they put four crors four CR has to be made or at least before the film at least 3.8 have to be made before the film I can take the 20 lak or
(1:26:14) 30s and different different producers different different they want to go mod they have done theater for so many years lat no one is looking into digital Market digital marketing there is a lot of scope for getting creative stuff in between there is a portal involved in it
(1:27:01) there is a ram involved in it what can we do we are thinking about giving AOSS water Bott something has to be very quick SOA of courses because because we know
(1:27:55) strategy on the ground businesses on the influenc [Music] but there's a lot of scope if you
(1:28:43) involve in script level scriptel there large scope large scope m as if you are there is all about my and they try to make a filter like what if you make an Instagram filter where you just click a picture and then that shows what are all the things yeah so because air and water it's about water and fire and the whole point was about nat natu song nat natu song was so famous even at that time only I realized
(1:29:29) this going to be like super it's just a place where you just dance to that song dance with ram dance with beim and J filter create and people got intrigued about it okay but starting s different
(1:30:17) exactly now I want to bring Sops I want to bring structure to film industry um I come with agreements I cannot discuss it anywh and if I start nonclosure agreement because I understand production all 24 crafts of Cinema I've done a lot of research proder prod because I do Trading got I got friends I got very good connections who are trading films to Amazon Prime um Netflix um Sony Z and all of that so we
(1:31:04) have that connections we have to make the best out of it and then there arew cwood something that that comes to me because for seven years I've been only doing marketing thought film basically helps [Music] especially IND NTR very intense actor
(1:31:59) Raman has Grace to it and he has someone who intrigues me about their Journey ramchan because he got a start which is a great start because he's someone's launch but then there was a dip and then there was a steep high and he went through a learning curve where we F respect I respect authority authority we look up to him he went down
(1:32:49) he went through he went through things and then he has the grace he has he puts in hard work m imagine he has seen everything why should he still do hard work same with same with same with NTR same with Pras why should they please anyone why should they do so much hard work they where they are everyone inspires in different different levels smallest the actors also are doing great while acting what I am more intrigued about Cinema is screenplay okay fight
(1:33:58) he got connected too well as a father but [Music] was spell
(1:35:03) [Music] how is it transl to us concept marke perspec is the influential maybe so actually but every segment podcast ending segment two questions so this is my biggest regret regret no regrets no regrets at all I think everything happened for good oh nice I think everything whatever uh pain was amazing I think pain was necessary um it made me a better man umet I think everything happens for good
(1:35:48) I don't want to regret even in the future that's that's one thing no specific regrets as such best life learnings I think we have to just live life we are not living life life learning that's not cool you have to be happy you have to be make money you have to make money and you have to have good relationships so health wealth and relationships manage there's nothing to manage just to stay happy you need to have all these three things consistent if you are curious about things natural you'll just be humble and you just start going and
(1:36:34) thought process there and so far I'm just 28 and I'm no one to give them we just have to live holistically how quickly you come out of it and how quickly you move is the basic [Music] thing so that's where the whole game is fastly move on do your thing yes
(1:37:21) because obviously thank you so much for watching the see you on next with another episode [Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment