LOVE & SAME SEX ATTRACTION | Dr Manjula Anagani Shocking Interview About Gender & Hormonal Health
Author Name:SumanTV Health HUB
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@SumanTVHealthHUB
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxj0o5hqWSQ
Transcript:
(00:02) Gender and also sameex relationships hormonal issues. There is so many things to deal with the society. It is a complete teamwork of the doctors which is needed. But [music] plastic surgery. Then psychiatrist help to deal with the change. Dr.
(00:51) Women definitely women have become more vocal now. I think financial freedom has made them more bold. So that's for good. Everything will have two sides of the coin, right? So bo and a bean. So that is a good thing that so I think it is for the good that people have known about their own health and prioritizing their own health.
(01:34) Correct. So last time definitely woman is a woman because of hormones that is estrogen progesterone and man is aggressive whatever it is is because of the testosterone. Okay. So hormonesyroids fight. So hormones hormones are the most essential thing. So complete imbalance. Imbalance is never a
(02:24) norm. So whether it is mental health, physical health, emotional health when we talk we know hair growth everything is affected by thyroid pituitary hormones called prolactin hormones. Half knowledge is more dangerous. So hormonal imbalance is not the right
(03:13) thing. So balance important right probably less discussed topic gender change yes and also sameex relationships hormonal issues there are so many things here one is genetic family upbringing circumstances they might be bisexual then prioritizing one thing and plus so it is not one thing hormones also play a lot of thing when you have more
(03:58) testosterone in a woman's body they have more of sexual thought sexual libido so that is how we use that treat is less right right so I think instead of labeling one thing hormones also equally play a look but it is more of again genetic and environmental and the circumstances and upbringing and everything which plays into itsters young girls they don't But maybe
(04:49) hormones psychological treatment it is not proven till now. Yeah. There are certain circumstances where giving the opposite hormone and giving the repression therapies with this thing but not necessary. So whenever they want first I'm having these things psychological psychiatrist therapy plus hormonal therapy will work.
(05:15) No I want to change without the will of the person nothing can be done. clear community they have rights human rights they might go into mental breakdown that is more detrimental for them as a personal if they don't want to see you cannot just change everything correct >> so if the if the person want to change no I am having this but I don't want them then psychiatric help and the
(06:00) hormonal help can help no I am feeling like that so I want to change again psychiatrist the doctor to change the gender plus the endocrinologist for the hormonal support it's not one thing right >> it is the complete panorama of the everything which is needed in that hormones plastic surgery. Then psychiatrist help to deal with the change.
(06:31) There is so many things to deal with the society. It is a complete teamwork of the doctors which is needed. But family support comes a huge way. Right. Right. Support either the friends or the family support like it is like any other human being which cannot who cannot tolerate the So I think support systems are important.
(07:25) So first I think the parents of the boy should think that erectile dysfunction or male factor treat. You have to live like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment