Saturday, September 5, 2026

టెలిపతి.... ఇదో అద్భుతం..

టెలిపతి.... ఇదో అద్భుతం..

Author Name:Ctv colors of life | chandraja vadapalli

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@ctvcolorsoflifechandrajava2945

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfodpFMi59E



Transcript:
(00:01) Hi friends, how are you all? I sincerely hope that you are all well and well. Today, the topic I am going to talk about is our all-time favorite show, my horror journey. Today, I want to talk about how the telelinks are formed, just like the previous episodes . What are the benefits of them, what do we do with them, what problems do we face unnecessarily, what is this? I am going to talk about it now.
(00:38) This is also a strange incident, so I think you will like this too. Increase the viewership of our video. If you do not increase the viewership, there are so many lakhs of people. But they are not watching. Should I say that I know these things for whom or should I use them in advertisements for clients? What I am saying is that every single word I say should go to my family members, viewers, and viewers.
(01:06) That is what I am saying, but only content that has a lot of benefits should go to social media platforms. If that is my intention, then I am saying that the viewership is not increasing at all. I will see for a while. Even after I say something, I should wait for a while. If the viewership does not increase, then I will think about what to do.
(01:26) How is this going to continue? I will see. There is no satisfactory viewership at all. That is why I am saying that it is very difficult for me to say more useful things in this half hour on the YouTube platform. So why delay? Like it at least like it. Increase viewership. Try to watch it without skipping.
(01:57) Telepathy, séances, auja boards and portals related to other worlds, some of which we open without knowing, some of which we open knowingly. What happens then? I will tell you some of the experiments we do in the paranormal occult science practices and occult science experiments that are very terrifying, interesting and thrilling.
(02:18) So watch this too. This is a game that our people played with the five elements. No one has such a scene of playing with the five elements, not even humans, not even God. I will tell you what happens when it skips once. It will be fun. Listen, those who think that such education should be learned, should learn such occult practices, should learn meditation practices.
(02:44) Meditation is not just that inhale and exhale, there is much more. Those who are interested in learning those meditation practices, you can join our Inner Peace Yoga, Inner Peace Yoga class that I will be putting up soon, okay? We will all be cooking together every week. This is also a very, very useful topic for our ladies, gents, and everyone.
(03:13) Okay, why are you still late? I know, I know, I know why you are waiting. That's why I'm saying, come on , come on, come on. A terrifying welcome to your favorite show, my horror journey, why are you still late? Like it when it comes and make sure not to skip anywhere. Try to watch that. Those who think they need more videos like this, definitely watch more videos in my horror journey slot.
(03:43) Every video, every single, every single video will be like a movie for you. Because movies are born from life, lives do not come from movie stories. What will come of it? Let there be stories of those who go in cars, only those who eat ganjanam have stories. Okay? And today, do your part in the topic I am going to talk about, I have come for my part.
(04:05) Why else, you too should come! Your Chandrajamma, your Chandrajakka, this is Chandraja, always yours. Okay, okay! Now, in the occult practice that I am going to talk about, there is one topic that we faced. Who are the protagonists in this: me, Inka Rao garu (see the séance, same batch), Rao garu, Inka Next Prasad garu, Sujatha garu, that poem called someone, she used to be.
(04:37) But we went to Vizag that day. That day , we went to Vizag on some work. Rishikonda was very good then, it was like Rishikonda, we went there then. When did this happen, I mean, 98, 1998, why didn't you make a video, why didn't you put it in here, I can't say. Because I didn't have this idea then, I didn't know that YouTube would come to anyone, I didn't even know that it would be called YouTube.
(05:07) Those were the days when this technology was not so much of a headache, so we could do as much as we could comfortably do back then. You too, it was the golden time, that golden era, all that. But then we went on a job, we went to Vizag. We took care of a job near Rishikonda, took care of it and came back and stood near a stop, near a bus stop.
(05:29) Our plan was to stand near a bus stop, and then we would take an auto or something and from there we would go to the complex. But at the foot of Rishikonda, we will go up, look, that front, all of us, Rao garu from our team was not with us that day. He had come there before that, we remember why we came now, why did we come, we came because there was a strange case there, for healing.
(05:58) He said that we should give healing sessions and there was a cancer patient , let's give healing sessions. I said that I was qualified for yoga, so I came there. I said that I should practice what I learned there and came there. But not practice, I came for healing. Prasad's younger brother and Sujatha came with me.
(06:20) Kavitha also came . I met him there, "I will come and see you too," I said okay. But Rao came there earlier, he came in the morning. He had some work to do and came in the morning. When he came in the morning, we went and took care of all the work. After seeing him, he said, "I have some work to do at Krishna's, you wait at the stop there, I will come.
(06:40) " He said he would come and went into town. When we went into town, we were standing there waiting. The healing was over. After the healing was over, we were waiting. While we were waiting, it was raining heavily. The more it was raining, the more it was raining. What about that hill, the weather in Vizag, the rain, our stay there, the healing angels we saw in the morning healing session? How are they? How did they appear to me? How did they appear to them? We talked about all this.
(07:07) They will never come, it's been four or five , they will never come. When will I go home again? When will I go to the school office? I am the principal, if I come every day, who else will come? That's it, I'm at my work. There were no phones to make calls. Back then, we didn't have a cell phone in our pocket, a cell phone in our pocket, nothing like that.
(07:33) Then, my brother said, " Prasad," there was a sadhak. He said, " Sister, it's good for something. Connect with the master once." He said, "Master, today we connect with the master. Come, connect with the master once." I said, "Okay, if I stand here and close my eyes, they will think I'm blind. They will think I'm blind. If I stand in the staff and close my eyes like this, she's so clean.
(07:56) Why don't you close your eyes? Do you think she can see? No, no, we'll cover her. Sit down, sit down, close your eyes, connect with her. Tell her that we're waiting here." He said, "You're waiting ." I immediately sat there, and there was a bus stop. I sat down and closed my eyes and started meditating and concentrating.
(08:16) I am trying to catch his mental wavelength by starting concentration. This is a kind of education. Now I am releasing another thing to you, we catch the mental wavelength of the other person; only if we catch it can we establish that kind of telepathic link and convey the message we want to them in their minds. This is another thing, today I am revealing, that is, I am revealing the whole secret.
(08:43) So, it will be very interesting. I will be here, my disciple is a girl named Ratnamala, that girl is somewhere else, somewhere in Hyderabad, somewhere near ECL. She is at the other end of the town, and I am at the other end in Kondapur. When we are connected to her, she is connected to me on a mental wavelength, and I am connected to her, so almost, when both stars are connected, we will not have to use phones.
(09:08) Phones don't work. When we sit here, close our eyes and call "Ratnamala", the girl says, " Amma, tell me, say Pada Namaskaram". That is, her mind, the soul that is in the inner subconsciousness, speaks to us. Look how wonderful! No phones, no phones are needed at all, it speaks. He is connecting to him.
(09:41) Then I can say it . I can tell the disciple Ratnamala, " Ratnamala, you should leave now properly and come to my house at eight o'clock in the evening." But, she says, "Vastanamma, I will definitely come, Namaskaram". We will know this, it will be connected and known. We can come out again and tell them everything.
(10:02) This is the point of this. How thrilling! That is how, I tried to catch his mental wavelength. It was a bit difficult, but he was found. After finding him, I said , "Master, I'm waiting for you.""Where are you?" He replied, "We're sitting at such and such a bus stop, it's raining heavily.
(10:22) " He meant that there were scooters called LML Vespa back then, do you remember when there were scooters called LML Vespa? But he sat on it and said, "Here I am also coming on a scooter, I'm coming with a scooter. If anyone comes with me, leave it at the shed there and we can all go by bus." He said, "Sure, how long will it take?" I said.
(10:43) "How long, two minutes," meaning, "Isn't it raining there?" I asked. When asked, "Why isn't it raining? It's pouring down. Kali is pouring down like a torrent here. If not, how long will I have to wait? I just say one word and stop the rain- stop, O rain god, stop! Your torrents are making my journey and the journey of this sadhak difficult, if I just say one word, one word, one word, the rain will stop.
(11:15) I will be with you, okay?" he said. That is, I was shocked inside. "Of course, I bow to Gurudev." I said. "Oh, we will be waiting, come quickly," he said, and after a while he came out and told them, "It's like this," he said. "What, will he stop the rain?" Oh ! Oh said Prasad, meaning Sujata garu, "Is that true? Chandra, it's good.
(11:44) " The third girl didn't say anything else; That girl is not a person of our level to talk like that, she is still in the field at that time. That's it, that's it, it's over, it's gone, it's gone, I won't do anything, everyone is there, there are too many people. I won't do it anymore, when will it come, if not, let's leave it and go, decide, it's our habit, if it doesn't come that far, we
(12:29) leave it and go, they will come after that, that's all, let's see, okay The scooter was making a sound like "Buduk, Buduk, Buduk, Budukmak". When the sound came, I understood that the little guy understood, but I couldn't make up my mind. I didn't know what to talk about with an elder, he was older than me.
(12:52) I said, "Master, come, come, we have to leave. We have to go to the complex from here, we have to find a non-stop from there, by the time we reach our house, it will be 11 at night, come, come." That is, "Coming, coming, coming , just coming, just coming," he was saying. Then he came inside and was wiping his head with a handkerchief, thinking like this, like this, like this.
(13:11) "What happened sir, what happened till now? What happened?" I asked. When asked, he said, "The mistakes we make are our lessons. Nature teaches us what to do and what not to do." I thought, " I fell down, what's wrong with you?" I thought, "What happened?" I asked, laughing. I said, "What happened?" I meant, "Nothing, Kali, it's a small thing.
(13:38) I said, I'll stop the rain in five minutes, see, didn't I? Then what I said made nature angry." Water! Rain is one of the five great elements. Water is an extremely wonderful element , essential for human survival. That water got angry. The power of water, that is, the great element called water among the five great elements, got angry.
(14:04) It was there that it thought, " Oh no! This human being can definitely stop me? He is capable." It is said, it is said...Seeing this, he said the same thing to him. "Yes?" I said. I mean, " Yes, yes, maybe he got a little angry and threw a few tantrums," he said. " What happened?" I said. I said, "No... Then he said," It will go down in five minutes, "and I looked up at the sky.
(14:29) Looking up at the sky, it was heavy rain. The water in the area where I was was overflowing, preventing my scooter from moving. It prevented the scooter from moving. After it did, it took me half an hour to realize it. I thought this water would still go away. First, it came to the wheel arches, then it came to the middle, and then the water came to the point where the wheels were submerged.
(14:56) How did all this water get near the bus stop? It was near Rishikonda, and that's how the water goes. Where did the water that was going to go back and forth and go back into the canal get stocked? Where is it blocking my path? I was told what all this was about, and after about 20 minutes I realized. Devi, I am called by different names, that is all, don't get confused.
(15:21) I am not confused and don't give names. Some people call me Devi, some call me Kali, some call me Chandra, most of the people call me Akka. Therefore, whatever comes to mind , I am saying it has already come that day. Please don't send me messages saying that the link is not connected again.
(15:44) What if it is a waste? I said, my interest temperature has increased. Tell me what if it increases? I couldn't move. After half an hour, I was still feeling my knees sinking. After saying where does all the water come from, then my subconscious mind warned me:" You have committed a crime, you have committed a crime against the great entity called water.
(16:04) Are you the one who can prevent the five great entities? "My soul scolded me. When the inner guidance came like that, I got off the bike. I got off and sat there and meditated. I sat there and meditated and tried to calm the water. After doing that, within 20 minutes, the total clear water had gone, where did it go? Look how long it had gone, how did it come? After it went, not a single drop of water was left there.
(16:30) Then I saw that the scooter was already completely wet. I wondered if the water had gone inside. I heard a sound of" moo moo moo moo "." I slowly set it down without stopping anywhere, "he said. I mean," Yes, how did it happen? "I said." Oh, what else do you think? " He said.
(16:49) Then he said," What should we do with this cart? Have you seen what happens? Among the five elements, we... our body is called the five-elemental, five-elemental body. We have these five elements in this body. That is why after we die, after we are cremated, after the body is cremated, the fire in the air burns through the fire. Similarly, water also goes away through combustion, it ends up in it.
(17:22) Similarly , soil mixes with soil, and finally the land remains. We mix them in water and rivers. "Even though the five-elemental body is destroyed, it should be mixed in the same way. Okay, what should we do now? I said, look at that, he said, the sea. The water is flying like this, that means these waves are flying and flying.
(17:46) That water is asking for our forgiveness, I said. I know, the water is apologizing, Master. That's what I was going to say, let's go to Rishkonda , let's go to the beach. It was already half past six. It was raining, if it was raining, now you will have an interesting matter, that is, now understand what pure science practice is.
(18:09) What is parapsychology, what is that third world, not three-dimensional , but the fourth-dimensional world, the cosmic world, now you see. We all went; I, Master, Prasad, Avidya, and Kavitha were five. But what he said was, let's do a small experiment here and then go away. Okay, let's go, let's go, that is , we all held hands, we all made the Sankalpa Mudra, we made the Sankalpa Mudra, we went and sat on the beach in the Sankalpa Mudra.
(18:43) It's drizzling, everyone is looking at us like we're crazy; Don't care. It's drizzling, do you know what the waves are doing when they're falling? That terrible rising and falling. That's how a terrible wave comes and falls. When it's happening, I'm sitting in front, Master, I'll sit in front in this round, you sit like this.
(19:07) If anything comes, we'll be the first, so we sat in a row of five, not in a round, but in a row. We sat in a row, holding each other's hands, linking them with the left hand or the right hand, making the mudra of intention, and meditating. While meditating, we start praying to the water. What kind of prayer is praying to the water? For a while, the conscious mind is gone.
(19:36) We don't know what we're doing. We're meditating like that. The seed of water meditated, meditated, the ocean is the confluence of all rivers! While meditating, we meditated thinking that we should do this to the water, we should pacify it, we should pacify the water. After that meditation, I finally led the ocean.
(20:01) That day, I did that lead, since I was the leader, since I was the leader of that experiment that day, I raised both my hands like this, like this. Raising them like this, I said," Oh ocean! The embodiment of all oceans! The embodiment of all rivers! Ocean! Oh ocean, I bow to you. You are the most wonderful proof of today's power, so forgive us all for this small arrogant attitude that we have done as humans, and if you give us permission, we will go to the moon, mother, permission is granted, ocean. "I sat down and bowed,
(20:41) saying, Oh, I surrender my soul before you and ask. Give us a chance. Give us a chance to stand before you again as sadhaks, give us a chance. Please give me a chance. Prove, prove, prove; prove how much mercy you are, prove to us what we can do...That's why, we are sitting at your feet.
(21:14) You have embraced us and protected us. Therefore, you are definitely the five great beings...You are the most important being among the five great beings, all beings are the most important among all. You are the great being who is very necessary for human life, we bow to you. Remove our small ego, protect us.
(21:41) That's why, give us one chance, give us one chance to live, give us a chance to prove ourselves. I surrender in my mind that we will never, ever make such mistakes in our lives. I keep doing it over and over and over again. Now no movie will work, no movie will work for the eyes that can see. Those eyes are here.
(22:06) Only those who can awaken the ajna chakra will see this, not everyone. So after praying for an hour, it is 7:40 and it is raining. We are not moving. We are sitting with our mats on and the grass is moving underneath us. Those waves are coming and moving. The grass is filling our clothes but we are not moving.
(22:33) It is going on and on, it is like we are getting inside like this. That means we are in the risk zone. Even though I am saying this continuously, surrender, soul, salutation, salutation, salutation, I am saying this. If you are talking like that, now it is better than a movie. If you have not subscribed to our channel yet, if you are interested in learning something, be sure to press the bell icon and make sure it is activated and subscribe to our channel so that we can all grow.
(23:15) If I tell you something that you do not know, it will be useful for you. Since you subscribed and liked, it will be useful for me. So let's grow together. Okay, I am requesting you once again to own our channel without delay. Do you know what happened then? We were holding our eyes. If we held our eyes, it was a big wave, a very big wave.
(23:41) We were closing our eyes, we did not know that it was a big wave. How do we know? It is because of the silence, it comes from a long distance. If we were, we risked our lives. We made a mistake by taking a risk, if I think about it, it does not take a moment. The water is receding, it is very wrong .
(23:59) So we thought that since we had made a mistake, let's see what punishment the ocean will give and to whom, let's see if all the sadhaks can see it. We started thinking. After starting, when we closed our eyes and saw that it was a big wave, a very big wave. I closed my eyes again, and opened my eyes like this.
(24:19) What is the wave, if it wants to punish us, imagine that the wave has pulled us in, at least it is a satisfaction for a soul to see how high it is. Imagine that death has punished the five elements for a mistake done before death, at least the soul will know what happened to the mistake done. So I opened my eyes and looked. I opened my eyes and looked and said," Master, "and when I said that, he also opened his eyes.
(24:45) We all opened our eyes and looked. Among those who saw it, Kavitha was the only one who didn't know what it was until the third day. She hadn't awakened. This Sujata garu has become 50%awakened. She looks like a shadow. What else can be seen is only visible to Prasad. I see more to Master garu.
(25:04) That is why it looks like a complete mess. If we look at it from that awakened vision, the mental eye and everything else will be connected and the whole will come on the same line. Those who do the practice will know that all these shut chakras will come on a line, that is, they will come into one. This Ajna Chakra, then the Heart Chakra, then the Sahasrara Chakra , all three will come together on the same line, in the middle the Vishuddha Chakra will come on the same line and four chakras will come on the line and go round around us. I wonder if it is
(25:38) like a circle revolving around us in the shape of a chicken egg. That is a wonderful sight. For anyone, we are watching, we are fine. That coming wave comes approximately in the size of a palm tree. But the ocean has decided to swallow us. Now it's your choice. I still say it. I'm asking for forgiveness.
(26:02) I'm asking you to give me a chance. Do you want me to punish you? Do you want me to take your life? I saluted and said," I didn't see you before I left. "I looked at the wave. It came very fast. Step by step, step by step, step by step. It breaks I mean , did you see that the sea came? How
(26:55) good is this episode? That the sea came ? What a wonderful scene, the water that took form in the five elements, I can't forget this while there is life in this throat. I have many unforgettable memories and scenes. I said earlier that we are lucky enough to see the fourth world. But as soon as that happens, I completely bend forward and put my head on the sand of the sea and say," Thank you, happiness, for giving us the opportunity to live.
(27:37) "We will make this life fruitful. We will share for others, for the victims, for the poor, according to our merit. As long as we have life, we will share everything we have learned with everyone and live for the welfare of the world, but we will give as much as we get and as much as we need, according to our merit.
(28:01) We will always worship the five elements. We will make this life that you have given us meaningful and meaningful. We will make our lives meaningful. After our death, after our body has returned to you, after what is inside has been included in it, we say," O ocean, grant us good deeds and virtues! Salutations to you, "and then we put the ocean water on our heads and salute, and then we wave our hands three times like tarpanas and salute.
(28:36) After doing that, we all came back with joy. We sat there for a while . I felt as if the wind was telling us something, the ocean was saying something, the sound of the ocean waves was saying something. I felt as happy as you. Why do these occult experiments work? Why do they work? Why do they work if we use the knowledge we have learned to hurt others? After this joy, this bliss, the unique moments when we connect with the Universe-who will be the loser if we cannot bear, cannot endure, cannot attain these and become crazy? This is a wonderful scene that
(29:14) has formed in our lives before our eyes . Those are the unique moments that have been realized before our eyes in our lives. After that, just as the ocean is drawn with water by a pen, so are the moments when that ocean is realized as a great element among the five great elements, water. Those moments are the most unique moments in the lives of our sadhaks.
(29:43) What unique moments are the moments that have blessed our lives. Let us do good, let us spread good, let us help, let us be the reason for someone's smile, and never be the reason for someone's cry. Don't make anyone cry because of us, don't cry because of us, this is the decision we made that day. So, all of you are my family members! Everyone watching this video, what do you think of this video? How is this telepathy conversation? How is this telepathy education? How is it communicating with the five elements? How is it like
(30:21) getting life from the ocean? How do you feel about these unprecedented, strange , wonderful scenes? I am eagerly waiting for you to tell me. Today, how many...I think we will soon start a wonderful slot, a video. What is that, I mean, only one per week. Cooking is happening, I will tell you. What is that inner peace, inner peace at home? I want to teach this subject. If anyone
(31:05) is interested, let me know. I will start according to the majority, otherwise don't waste my time. So this is today's topic, friends, how did you like it? I will definitely be hoping for your response. I will come back to you with another amazing issue related to the fourth dimension. Until then, bye bye, Jai Hind.

No comments:

Post a Comment