నిజమైన ఆనందం. #shorts #viral#trending #youtubeshorts #ytshorts # #lifeisbutadream
Author Name:ajju-baipalli
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@ajju-baipalli
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcaBlDQV2eA
Transcript:
(00:01) Let’s find the answer today to the question of where true happiness lies. Because usually, people search for happiness in other people, in certain places, or in material things. But the truth is, real happiness resides within you. It is not in things, not in places , and definitely not in people.
(00:24) Because many think, "I will be happy if I am with this person," like with their parents, spouse, or children, or "I would be happy if I were at Srisailam or Arunachalam," or "I would be happy if I had this car, this bike, or this possession." My friend, is that happiness temporary? Is it permanent happiness? Check it for yourself.
(00:52) You are awake, you have your favorite people around you, and you feel happy, okay. But what about the happiness in sleep? Happiness should be constant, 24/7. It should be there while sleeping and while awake. Shall I tell you something? What is true happiness? What is its definition? The definition is not the happiness you feel when awake but miss when asleep.
(01:16) You experience it when awake, but you know nothing about that happiness when asleep; that is not it. True happiness is when you experience the same joy you feel in sleep while you are awake; that is true happiness. Okay, do you understand? Happiness that exists only when awake and vanishes in sleep is not true happiness.
(01:35) If you can experience what you feel in sleep even while you are awake, that is true happiness. So, what do you experience in sleep? Absolutely nothing. There is only you; no objects, no people, no places, no circumstances —just you. You can cross-check this if you want, no problem. So, true happiness is simply you.
(01:58) Why? Because there is no one else there; it’s just you. Only the bodies are different. Imagine there are 10 types of balloons; they have different sizes and different colors. But the air inside all of them is the same. What do you value? If you remove that air, none of them would even exist.
(02:16) Therefore, true happiness is within you. It is not in people, not in situations, and not in places. Since it is not in those things, examine it once. What do we experience in sleep? We are very happy. After waking up, we feel that joy. Bringing the happiness of sleep into your waking life is true happiness. Permanent happiness.
(02:37) What we feel while awake that disappears in sleep is temporary happiness. So, decide which one you want. Okay, Arunachala Shiva.
No comments:
Post a Comment