ఎలాంటి వాళ్ళని పెళ్లి చేసుకోవాలి?#shorts #viral#viralvideo#trending#love#marriage#vlog
Author Name:ajju-baipalli
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@ajju-baipalli
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHaVN7LyQuw
Transcript:
(00:01) If you ask who is good to marry, generally people in the world say, Naidu, if it’s a boy he needs a girl, or if it’s a girl she needs a boy, who will stay as a companion for life until the very end. They say, find a girl who will stay with you through highs and lows, through business profits and losses, and through any life struggles, and marry her.
(00:29) But I don't say that, because that is a lie. That is a compromise; it doesn't become a life, it doesn't become a complete life. The kind of person you should marry, whether it’s a girl or a boy entering your life, is someone who realizes that although your body and my body look different, they are actually the same—just with a slight difference in the flesh, a little more flesh here or a little less there.
(00:54) Your thoughts and my thoughts are also just the functioning of thoughts, that's all . But the one who witnesses that and this, the one who witnesses you and me, is the same. You should marry someone who realizes as quickly as possible that the witness consciousness is one, and that there is only one.
(01:09) Otherwise, you shouldn't marry the others at all. If you have already married, you should get a divorce as quickly as possible. Because Naidu, it’s simple. Suppose there is a laddu in your hand; the laddu is separate and I am separate— that is duality. After eating the laddu , the laddu and I become one; that is when you experience it completely, and that is non-duality.
(01:28) Likewise, if a girl comes into your life, or if a boy comes into a girl's life, if that girl and boy don't become one, then that life lacks completeness. If someone says, "I'm 90, we've been married for 60 years, we fight and make up, that's how we lived, we lived happily," that isn't a life; it's just a compromise.
(01:47) So, such people should get a divorce as quickly as possible. If you want to know who to marry, marry a girl who has wisdom. If you marry a girl who has the clarity that "I am not this body, I am not this mind, I am not this thought," your life will become solid; otherwise, your life is ruined!
No comments:
Post a Comment