Friday, September 4, 2026

మీ పార్ట్నర్ ఇగో భరించలేక పోతున్నారా

మీ పార్ట్నర్ ఇగో భరించలేక పోతున్నారా

Author Name:Ctv colors of life | chandraja vadapalli

Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@ctvcolorsoflifechandrajava2945

Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VwVJju7VTA



Transcript:
(00:02) Hi friends, I want to share another important life hack with you, something that you might know but has been long forgotten. What, what's that? Well, this is Chandraja, always yours. Okay, there is only one thing I want to say, so please pay attention, especially if you are a husband or a wife.
(00:27) If your wife treats you merely as a money-making machine, or if your husband treats you like a servant to do household chores, and without giving you any respect, uses harsh or terrible words, humiliates you, and hurts your feelings, then try what I am about to suggest. Try following the method I am suggesting now.
(00:52) Your partner might not change immediately because these things are deep-rooted; ego, arrogance, and anger are embedded in their bones and nerves and won't go away that easily. But we must show them our attitude. You need to show them your attitude, but it shouldn't lead to a fight. I am only talking about family matters here; this won't apply anywhere else.
(01:17) I am speaking strictly regarding family life ; whether you are a man or a woman, try this. If your partner throws meaningless, hurtful words at you that pierce your heart, just pause and look at them silently. Then just walk away, don't say anything, and keep doing your work in silence.
(01:49) Continue doing all your tasks silently, but do not give any response. The less you respond, the more the conflicts will subside. Eventually, they will start wondering, "Why aren't they talking? They used to fight back or argue when I said things like this before, so why are they just quiet and smiling now?""Why are they staying silent and looking so serious?" A kind of tension starts developing within your partner, wondering what lies behind this silence.
(02:19) They won't show it outside, so don't expect them to reveal their feelings. They will just struggle with it internally. After some time, they will gradually get used to talking to you softly and with love. Once the situation has reached that stage, you can then say, "I don't like it when you speak to me like that.
(02:42) " Or tell them calmly, "It hurts me when you say things like that." Time will give you a chance to communicate. Try this just once; this simple silence between a husband and wife can prevent big fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment