Dr. Ashwin Vijay: Pain is a Portal | EP01 Soul Healing Conversations With Deepak (Chennaisixtyeight)
Author Name:ChennaiSixtyeight
Youtube Channel Url:https://www.youtube.com/@chennai68
Youtube Video URL:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnPD_oawXE4
Transcript:
(00:00) Give me 5 minutes. Let me be alone. I'm I'm the happiest. >> Do you cry, doctor? >> Yeah, I do. >> You do? >> A lot out of happiness. If I would have let the world tell me or these kind of people dictate what I am, I should have died at least 20 years ago. Who you thought would uh take the bullet for you are the ones to shoot the bullet? >> Yes.
(00:25) >> And nature is so giving. Why get caught up in these stupid human emotions? Do you think uh this has helped you in your healing journey also? >> 100%. Please join me in welcoming the man himself, the man with the beautiful smile and uh the big brother who I look up to Dr. Ashai. >> So thanks for having me here.
(00:50) >> Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming doctor because uh this so healing conversation first episode and I'm very honored to have you here doctor. It means a lot to me that you're here >> and my my best wishes for this podcast series what you're doing. I'm sure it'll help a lot lot of people. >> Yes.
(01:07) Yes. And hope >> that has always been the intention to elevate people's lives and make their lives better. >> Thank you. Thank you doctor. [laughter] >> So yeah so to start with um an I didn't want to uh jump directly as a usual conversations that people might have with you. I don't uh want this uh podcast where I see you as a doctor or I see you as a an entrepreneur or someone who is successful or anything like that.
(01:36) I wanted uh to see the human behind you. So that's the idea of this entire uh podcast. So towards that to join to start that journey I wanted to go back to uh the childhood of Ash. Okay. [laughter] Sure. So who was that um little Ashin and u what kind of a child were you when you were little when you were small? >> Uh I was just like any other child? >> Okay.
(02:12) >> Uh who wanted to play a lot? >> Who wanted to have a lot of time with uh mom and dad, >> right? >> Wanted to have a lot of friends. M >> and keep playing all the time. [laughter] >> Okay. >> So that was the child uh I was >> uh but >> I was given that and I wasn't given that too. >> Like uh >> Right. Right. >> because uh my mom uh she is a very important person in my life.
(02:46) >> Right. >> Cuz I when I was 8 and a half >> 9 years roughly 8 to 9. Yeah. My mom met with a major accident and she lost her leg. >> Okay. >> So I'm sure I mean if a child doesn't have >> a mom to nourish >> right >> uh it's a very different feeling. >> Yes. >> So I had to take care of my mother [laughter] from the age of nine.
(03:14) So the mother uh responsibilities came early in my life and I mean I feel when I look back I feel I was really blessed to face such [music] such situations very early in my life. >> Right. Right. >> But dreams I know you had so much of responsibility in the small age. Um see [laughter] responsibilities is one uh deep but dreams obviously every child will have a dream.
(03:47) >> Yes. >> My dream was to have a lot of time with my parents. >> Wow. [laughter] >> As a kid. >> Okay. >> Uh but then uh I it gave me more power to chase my dreams. uh it gave me more intensity uh >> right >> to dream big uh because when you start helping uh I mean this anybody can resonate >> when you become the person >> Yeah >> um who your family starts depending upon it's a different feeling >> it's a different feeling yeah >> yeah and especially when the mother factor comes in >> uh you become uh
(04:31) >> actually you become very powerful as a person very young Yeah. >> Uh people when they say right as a >> kid or as a youngster especially as a kid >> kids can't face pressure they say but I don't believe that >> I've seen the most uh amazing human beings who have succeeded and who who contributed a lot for people as they grew older >> where the kids who were given responsibilities >> very young in their age.
(04:58) >> Right. That's heavy [laughter] starting a heavier start. So as as that child what it happiness meant for you childhood happiness at that time >> to see my mother painfree >> was happiness every single day cuz she she had a major leg [music] accident when I was nine I told you right >> she almost lost her leg >> so the there were multiple surgeries performed over a period of 2 to 3 years.
(05:32) M >> uh where she they had to there was a situation where they had to remove her leg off but uh luckily I mean amazing doctors were there when I was a kid who saved my mom's leg and there were multiple surgeries even now she can't walk uh >> properly >> without uh a caliper >> okay >> so every day I used to remove the caliper I used to put the caliper back >> there'll be a lot of blood >> but do you think that's a blessing in disguise that happened to you early in your childhood >> 100% 100% yeah 100% That's what I feel
(06:02) like. >> That's what I told you earlier itself. >> Yeah. >> Pain is a blessing. >> Pain is a blessing 100%. >> Always pain is a portal. >> Mhm. >> Yeah. At that time when I say pain is a blessing, it's a very different feeling. >> But now when I say pain is a portal, I say it with a very different understanding.
(06:22) >> Okay? >> Because uh spirituality was never a part when I was a kid. >> Right? >> But something crazy happened uh >> in 2024 in my life. where my logical mind uh just collapsed. >> Right? >> I've had crazy still have crazy >> mystical experiences which is my life right now. I try to be I try to be a human being as much as I can.
(06:48) [laughter] >> Wow. >> Try to be a logical being. Yeah. So it's Yeah. >> But forget about now likeual normal people. doesn't reach that right. But were you the spiritual in your childhood? >> No, that's what I said. No, you were not spiritual at all. >> Okay. Okay. Okay. But were you understood as a child? When you were a child? >> Yes, ma'am. Yeah. Understood.
(07:18) >> You were understood or you feel you were little and I personally feel I was I've always been misunderstood as a kid. So even now sometimes I come from a very close space. >> [music] >> So close. So people misunders me. So I I wanted to understand from you like you were misunderstood. >> I'll tell you one thing.
(07:44) >> Okay. >> No child can never be understood completely. >> Right? >> You will be partly understood. You will be partly misunderstood. You ask every human being they would have had >> both sides. >> Maybe it might vary. Some might have been more misunderstood than the other. But definitely every child uh >> will be misunderstood as a human being.
(08:06) You are bound to be misunderstood. Child adult [laughter] doesn't >> but yeah that's the truth. You have to face the truth. >> But some people they they let that turn into scars as they grow older. >> Yeah. But what did that young Ashwin Vijay needed the most when he was a kid? What did Ashwin need the most as a needed? Uh I was not deprived of uh anything deep because though my mother was uh in the bed most of the time >> I got her love.
(08:46) M >> maybe um my dad was very very straightforward man >> very honest and was a government official >> if you're a honest man you won't be able to spend much time with your family >> so true >> cuz you have to make money for the family you have to provide for your wife and stuff >> uh maybe at that time if I think maybe I missed a lot of missed my time with my dad >> okay >> missed my time a lot of my childhood I did not get to be with my dad >> right right >> but missing Uh >> I look back I don't miss anything much
(09:18) >> because uh the giving side of me I started realizing when I started taking care of my mother you know I used to take her to the washroom a 9-year-old boy you know >> kids mom plus mothers used to give them give take care of children love affection food I did not have a normal childhood with my mother because I had to take care of her >> and she was a such a strong iron lady >> with that bleeding leg she had to go to work.
(09:44) >> Wow. >> Because she had to take care of the family. >> Okay. Did that inspire you inspire you to become a doctor, especially orthopedic? >> 100%. 100%. That was one of the reasons why I became a orthopedic surgeon. >> Right. Right. Right. >> Yeah. And I have immense respect to that community of doctors because there were there were a couple of doctors back then when I was a child who >> if not for them my mom wouldn't have been able to work.
(10:05) >> Wow. Wow. Wow. >> So, as a sign of gratitude, yes, that whole doctor community, you know, I have immense gratitude for them. [clears throat] >> So good. So actually that's a deep story. I don't think I don't [laughter] that's nice nice to know actually it's very inspiring to to hear that. So Dr. So um now that uh a lot of people know you through social media, millions of people have seen you on social media, YouTube, Instagram and all uh but is there any chapter of your life or about you that the world doesn't know like
(10:40) only you carry it in your heart something that >> [laughter] >> Uh maybe the husband I am >> right >> that uh people wouldn't know. >> Okay. >> Or maybe the father I am >> right. [music] >> Uh that people wouldn't know I guess >> because I respect their privacy. So I don't bring them uh >> right right >> in in on social media platforms.
(11:14) >> Okay. uh >> as something intentionally you planned >> intentionally because uh not for any uh see the whole point of me why I mean why the reason why I am in social media platforms I'm doing what I'm doing >> is to help people >> right >> uh not to showcase my life >> maybe I do post my workout videos I do post my [music] >> uh spiritual uh experiences because all these things would help somebody else and for For example, we have data uh deep we have placed I mean we have saved close to >> uh 8,000 suicides.
(11:53) >> Wow. >> So far,000 plus suicides just the people who reached out to us >> reached out. Okay. >> Uh imagine >> there are uh we crossed more than a billion views. >> Wow. >> 1 billion billion views back in 2019. >> Yes. And now if you take the whole data it's close to 4.5 billion overall blood in that at least even if 1% >> yes >> needed that to come out of suicide I would it's great >> 100% [music] >> and I'm sure it is helping people to live better and be happier.
(12:28) So that was the only purpose of social media >> to reach out to people and help them >> to guide them. >> It's an amazing tool if is is this possible was this possible 10 years ago 15 years ago? M >> I don't think [clears throat] so. >> Yeah, >> it's lucky because of technology we can reach people and help people >> right.
(12:43) >> So I didn't I didn't show my uh my private life and I kept it private but it's best to keep uh >> your personal life private. It's an it's a >> advice for me I mean it is an advice from me to >> right >> people who do a lot of online work. Uh yeah >> I totally agree with that and I have done the same thing as well.
(13:09) So people might not know about me fully. So personal life and I totally relate to what you're saying and it actually gives a peace of mind and uh you will also be able to do what you want to do uh keeping rest of the things private >> just because uh you have a family. >> Yes. It does not have to be showcased. >> Yes. Exactly.
(13:34) >> Because uh now that I understand spiritual realms a lot more uh deeper, >> right? >> I understand the price of exposing >> a few things should not be overexposed. >> 100%. Yeah. >> Uh you know Yeah. >> totally totally agree. So >> yeah. >> Is there a is there a phase in your life uh since you spoke about spirituality I'm asking you this question.
(14:01) So is there a phase in your life where uh you felt lost something somewhere you're stuck. Okay. I mean everybody goes through that uh phase but how long are you going to be in that phase is the question. Yes. >> Right. People get lost >> and they get lost >> and every day they get lost. [laughter] They >> they're not honest enough >> to look within.
(14:36) >> True. >> See, >> it's all about chasing things outside, right? >> But everything is here. >> Yeah. >> You you have to start looking >> inside >> within >> within. >> Yeah. So once that if you have the intensity enough to look within >> one moment is enough. >> Okay. to realize the whole existence, >> right? >> Uh be it the cosmos or be it your own being or what is this whole universe about >> that that is what pain does.
(15:12) >> Yes, >> people don't sit enough with the pain. >> Yes. >> They do time pass something they want friends to they go complain to their friends about their pain. They watch movies. They watch >> whatever alcohol substances. Yes, >> it is all okay to a certain extent. But when the day you start being really honest with yourself and look within, turn inward then uh there's no question of being lost.
(15:40) >> I was at some point. Yes. >> Uh I was not lost about life. I always had a clarity about life right from my childhood. >> Okay. But yes obviously when you deal with a lot of people uh people disappoint people betray >> money is a big uh factor in the world >> it's a very good thing it's energy >> but at the same time >> a lot of people get betrayed mainly for money >> so I've I have I've had uh few very intense situations like that >> okay >> where you know who you thought would uh take the bullet for you were the ones to
(16:17) shoot the bullet Yes. [laughter] >> Yeah. Yeah, I mean uh every big >> but it's hard to take betrayals sometimes like how did you overcome that >> as human beings right >> the fundamental quality of human beings >> the mind is actually a flawed uh thing right a mind our human mind right the more you start living the world through the mind >> you there's no escape escaping from betrayal >> 100%. Yeah.
(17:00) >> You understand? >> Mhm. >> So that's what society world by and large should start living with more awareness. >> That the heart and mind has to [music] be in balance. >> The heart should be the master and mind should be the servant. But unfortunately mind has become the master >> in the world predominantly for people who don't live with awareness and eventually when that happens betrayals are prone to happen.
(17:24) >> Yes. Yes. Yes. >> Yeah. And if I go one layer deeper to the betrayals there is a karmic uh uh reason to it as well. >> Okay. If you go into your past lives and uh >> your code, your DNA code and what's the software, it's it's a lot more deeper. But bottom line, yeah, so >> the more you go with the mind, betrayals are going to happen.
(17:53) And uh if you have a spiritual uh foundation which is strong, >> betrayal wouldn't hurt you, right? It's so easy to get past betrayal cuz you'll start feeling so bad for that person that whoever situation is because what's coming back for them because they betrayed somebody is going to be much bigger. >> Much bigger. Yes. True to tell this.
(18:14) >> Yeah. >> But yeah, >> that's that's true. I agree totally. >> Yeah. >> But uh these experiences especially failures and betrayals that has truly shaped you as a person is what you believe. Uh for sure I wouldn't say that's the only thing that shaped me. >> Okay. >> Uh but that definitely shaped me to be the >> right >> the person I am to a certain level.
(18:41) I did not one thing I made it uh clear to myself [clears throat] >> after my you know spiritual experiences. >> Okay. >> All the scars vanished. >> See only you should not carry betrayal or failures or pain. Right. Right. >> You should go through it but you should not carry that as a trophy. >> Yes. >> Yeah.
(19:06) At that moment you are supposed to go through that. And what was the learning out of that situation? >> You learned that lesson. If you're true to yourself is when you learn the lesson. >> True. >> Let me tell you that too. Once you learn that lesson, move on. And uh you in some way you would have been uh a much better person after that situation. Whatever that is.
(19:27) That's nice. And so I'll tell you my situation when such betrayals and uh failures has happened in my life somewhere I felt not throughout but uh I felt my confidence was broken a little little shaken so did that break your confidence too >> 100% breaks everybody's confidence As long as you live in this human body, >> when you're under the control of these five elements and you're dealing with human beings, >> these situations will challenge your confidence.
(20:06) >> Yes. >> It will make you self-doubt. >> Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. >> But I'll tell you one thing. >> Anybody who's watching this >> Yeah. >> If you guys are in any of these situations, only my face should come to their uh to their mind. >> Yes. >> Betrayal, hope, hopelessness, failures, insults, everything. my face should come to their mind because the number of failures and betrayals I've seen in my life I've not spoken about it anywhere I first time since you're asking we are having >> that's why we are diving deeper
(20:41) >> that's [laughter] why we are having uh >> such a layered deep layered conversation >> yes >> you can't even believe uh >> the levels of betrayal I've gone through or the failures I've >> tried >> I've endured yeah So the strength why I'm telling you this is every [music] human being >> right >> every single human being has the power within >> Mhm.
(21:07) >> to come out of any situation. >> Yeah. >> I'm an example of that there are many examples. >> M >> since we are talking in this podcast I'm telling you. So don't give up any situation. >> Okay. uh even if it looks like a situation where you want to die, [laughter] >> you can come out of that. You can come out of that just like that.
(21:28) >> Yeah. Yeah. >> Not even without >> suffering also you can come out of that. I'm telling you. >> Okay. >> It's all it's all it's all in the mind. >> Right. Right. >> Yeah. For see I to sit and talk to you on the stage about uh failure and trail. If I if I would have let the world tell me or these kind of people >> dictate what I am, >> I should have died at least 20 years ago.
(22:00) >> Okay. [laughter] >> I'm just saying. >> Okay. Okay. >> So, yeah. So, but that's actually betrayal is such an amazing >> amazing thing, right? >> Energy. >> Energy. Yes. >> You should feel it. Yes. >> You should get betrayed. You should get cheated. >> It's a you should get slapped in your face.
(22:17) [laughter] Why I'm telling you that? Correct. it. There's a monster in everybody. Okay. At times in the >> you need that monster to come out. >> Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. >> Not to go and fight with people. >> Yeah. >> But to bring your potential out. >> Sure. >> To bring your strength out. >> These things uh are much needed. >> Much needed. >> I wish people get betrayed more, cheated more, [laughter] and lied to more.
(22:41) So that they start relying on themselves and they start seeing the power what they have with them. >> Right. You'll end up becoming one uh >> a person who's gone through pain and betrayal. Have a conversation with them and see them. >> Yeah. >> They are such beautiful people. >> So true. >> Yeah. >> That beauty is not there in people who have not gone through pain.
(23:08) >> Everybody goes through pain on a certain, you know, scale and everything. >> But people who have endured it and come out strong. >> Yeah. >> Who did not let the pain win them. they have a different beauty to it >> and they and they would want to give back something to the world and uh all the energy energy that they have saved through that betrayal they would want to give it back to the world and I think [music] that is so true that's that makes them who they are like uh potential it comes after the betrayal
(23:39) >> that's what I told you they what is within them inside >> only when you go through those experiences you will You will know what you have within yourself. >> Yes. Yes. So true. >> Yeah. So I just see that as an opportunity. It's a beautiful opportunity >> to to to get closer to yourself. >> So true. >> To realize yourself.
(23:58) >> Sometimes uh this happens to me. uh see most of the questions like I so I tend to uh not just during the stage of betrayals or anything sometimes during the process of life I tend to compare myself with other people right sometimes u the slow run of my life during those period I compare myself with others and And that sometimes pulls me down.
(24:33) Pulls me down and I feel low. And have you been through that situation? Like how do you navigate that? >> One thing I've I was always clear. >> I never compared myself to anyone. >> Okay. Okay. That's all that's >> very clear because I would I'm [music] my humble request to anybody who's watching this.
(24:52) Please don't compare yourself with anybody. >> Right. >> Everybody is living their karma, >> their soul structure. Every soul comes with a message with a contract. The way it has to live, the way it has to go through. >> There are various layers to this >> right >> I don't want to get too spiritual and confuse people.
(25:12) Let's talk things which people can understand straight. >> Yes. >> Later spiritually we will talk. >> Yeah. >> What is destined for you will come to you at the right time. >> Don't look at other people's timeline and see they've gotten it earlier. We have not gotten it yet. No, it was destined for that person. >> No, >> that thing or that person or that amount of money, that car, that house >> or that wife, that girlfriend, boyfriend, anything for that matter is meant to be in their timeline at that moment.
(25:45) >> Right. >> When your timeline, what is destined for your timeline, it'll beautifully happen at that moment. >> You might even get something better. >> Something better. Yes. >> Yeah. >> What is better for you? M >> might not be better for the other person. >> Correct. >> Or what is better for the other person might not be better for you.
(26:02) >> Yes. >> Good for example. Like >> yeah see you look at a a guy a tall guy for example or a guy >> his shoe size is seven but shoe looks beautiful. >> Beautiful. You are obsessing over that shoe but your leg size is nine. >> Right. >> But will you be happy if you get that? >> No. >> You are trying to pull that shoe and you're trying to wear it on your on your feet.
(26:28) Are you going to be happy? >> No. >> It won't even fit your leg. >> Won't fit. >> It looks outside. It It looks >> like something what you want. So, this is how everybody's uh lives are when they compare. [music] >> That's so true. >> Comparison is is the worst thing you can do to yourself. >> So true. >> Because uh you are beautiful.
(26:47) Every single human being Deepak >> is beautiful and complete >> by themselves. >> Yeah. They don't need to feel lesser or more looking at another person. >> 100%. >> It's something very important people have to >> uh understand. >> It's not self-acceptance. Acceptance is this is you are beautiful and amazing the way you are. >> Any single person every single single person.
(27:15) [music] >> Yeah. >> So they have to start appreciating themselves more so that comparison wouldn't happen. self love for themselves. >> Yeah. Yeah. Self, you don't have to be self- lovevely obsessed and all. >> That's amazing if you can love yourself, but at least start at the point of accepting yourself. >> Accepting yourself >> and uh yeah, you're perfect already the way you are. There are no flaws.
(27:35) >> Yeah. >> Yeah. If your hair is falling at a certain age, it's meant to. >> That's also beautiful. Don't look at a guy who's got more hair and >> complain or anything for that matter, you know. >> 100% 100%. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> Lovely doctor. That's that was nice. So doctor as a content creator myself uh in the journey uh although millions of people follow you and uh admire what you do your work and all that somewhere down the lane uh I don't know if you have also felt this and then um there is a place where you start to feel alone like
(28:10) in the journey especially what we are doing as creators. So I I've felt that I have felt in this journey and I have uh tried to push myself through that I [music] sat with it I and then I push myself through on a daily basis one day at a time mad. So have you felt that too and how did you overcome it? >> See for me I'm a doc doctor.
(28:38) >> Yeah >> that's my mainream. >> Mainstream. Yes. >> This I do out of passion to help people. M [clears throat] >> so I loneliness I mean >> I was very clear why I'm doing this from the beginning >> okay >> I wanted to give back to people that that was my only intention >> right >> so there was no expectation for me out of this [snorts] >> I wanted to impress people or >> get this many views all these views everything happened uh >> by the >> right god Definitely by [music] the higher by >> definitely by if people don't believe in
(29:19) God there is that energy that source for sure which controls this I got lucky with them I mean he yeah the higher blessed me and so all all of these things happen coming to the point uh you should uh be clear about why you are doing this >> right >> if you're clear about uh why you are doing this, you wouldn't feel lonely that that FOMO kicks in only when you don't get the views or you're comparing your content with somebody else >> or you're comparing yourself with you know so many other content creators then I feel uh you will start feeling uh
(30:01) >> lonely and or left back and all those kind of stuff. >> Yeah. But generally to feel lonely is a good thing. >> Okay. [laughter] It's not about uh content creation and stuff. >> There is a difference between alone being alone and being lonely. >> Being lonely. Yeah. >> Yeah. Being alone is a good thing, >> right? >> Yeah.
(30:25) Lonely comes when your validation is you start seeking validation outside. >> Be it in a relationship or be it with the work you do, content creation or whatever you do. when you seek validation from outside then you're always hankering for uh >> okay >> something from the outside >> so if you don't get that you're going to feel lonely >> so I think you should function you should not function from that space you should get out get out of that space in your head >> and then do uh >> content creation or whatever you do so that >> yeah you're not looking for the external
(30:58) to validate and then you wouldn't feel lonely is what I feel >> 100% agree like you said uh self validation is important and uh self-care and uh looking into yourself is important so that uh if you understand the purpose you understand what if you understand what you're doing if you understand the why then uh you will not feel feel that loneliness which which I totally agree at the same time um uh just to give you my example so when I started doing certain things.
(31:34) [music] I started with a couple of friends I and we enjoyed what we did and [music] somehow uh things started to change and things I wanted to pursue it further. I started seeing the people who were with me that time they were not able to manage and come with me. So and I was the only person who was had to pull that and move forward and [music] I felt a bit alone there because u I was not uh angry at them but I was I felt little left out because I had to do this alone but still uh I kept pursuing and kept
(32:18) moving and I I understood that moving forward is the only way forward so keep moving so I kept moving. So I wanted to ask you like um has that happened in your life also where uh people who started with you didn't come with you and you felt bad for that because I wanted to take my friends along with me we started this together but somewhere you're not able to do it so that makes me feel lonely actually that makes me feel like So >> it's a very good uh question.
(32:57) >> Yeah. >> Have I had it in my life? Yeah. Like uh multiple times. Yeah. [music] >> Yeah. >> I would like to tell you this very clearly in life. >> The universe, >> right? >> Conscious superconsciousness >> has a way. >> I wouldn't say to delete people. >> Only people who are meant to be a part of your journey will travel with you.
(33:20) >> Right? >> If they were not meant to be a part of that journey, they will fall off. Right. >> So this you have to really understand. >> This is a very deep spiritual [music] understanding. >> But once you get this right, you will realize. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> So and you can't go [music] pull people to be a part of your journey >> when their calling is something else.
(33:43) >> Their calling might be something else. >> You understand? Everybody's journey is different, >> right? >> Uh [music] you the universe always has a plan for everybody. Yeah. And few people fall off the right people will come. >> Yes. >> And uh be a part of your journey. >> I've seen that happen too. Yeah.
(34:02) When few people fall and next set of people would come and try to help you. >> Next set of people who are aligned with your journey. >> Your journey. Yes. That's >> And you shouldn't be desperate also looking for people. >> Yes. >> Uh that's a that's a mistake a lot of people do, right? They are always looking for people. They're desperate.
(34:16) They chase people >> uh to be to fill their loneliness or to just validate their journey of whatever they're doing. >> Right? >> They try to >> bring more people and show I'm doing better than >> you guys because >> no you didn't support me. I've got better people to support. No, no, no. No egoistic decision should be taken in these things, >> right? >> Just align yourself within.
(34:38) >> The right people will come >> and in fact the journey will be even more beautiful. >> Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Move forward with hope. align with yourself >> with myself okay >> and uh what has to happen will beautifully happen >> right >> yeah hope I wouldn't say hope >> okay >> you don't have hope is a very uh clarity is better >> I always believe in clarity more than hope >> okay >> yeah yeah that clarity will come when you are uh >> when you are connected within and aligned >> within yourself >> and the higher there will be absolute
(35:14) clarity And that's a better way to move so that you'll see you'll clearly see why these people fell off, why a new set of people are coming. >> Okay. [music] >> And you'll be able to connect the dots. >> You'll be able to see things much more clearly. >> Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Okay. >> Kind of connecting the dots.
(35:27) You can take it. >> Right. Right. Right. Like we'll [music] understand like like a chess game. You're saying just poor mad. Okay. One more thing which I was a little curious to ask you was uh I know you have told about your uh failures [music] and things that you have gone through. Uh the space of pain where where you were in pain suffering uh were you hiding it or were you showing it off or how did you keep that like you were okay to share that with people? M good question.
(36:10) >> I [music] have a thing in my life which I strongly follow. >> Okay. I never complain about my problems. >> Right. >> I never because uh complaining complaining will never get you a solution. >> 100%. >> Okay. And by talking to a lot of people about that >> everybody has their journey, >> right? >> Everybody's going through something.
(36:34) Why burden them with your problems and your failures and maybe friends are there, family is there >> to a certain extent >> but they also have their own journeys. Right. >> Correct. So you can't expect everybody to >> carry your uh >> your pain and emotional uh baggage >> right >> it's okay to share it's okay to have few people there are every I mean >> yeah I have few I got lucky with few few people who are very uh close to me and who did share my baggage okay >> but I would never >> if I'm handling with a 100% uh situation
(37:13) or pressure or or intensity or I would probably share one or 2% with it. >> Okay. Okay. Okay. >> Yeah. I take everything about myself >> because that has always given me more strength >> and clarity to handle life >> than to complain or share my problem with everybody. >> Right. So that has helped you. >> Definitely.
(37:34) Definitely. Obviously when you're in a business situation or when you're in any other situation where you want expertise then you share your situation and take help. M >> that's different. But your emotional pain and your whatever you feel it is your responsibility to go through that >> 100%. >> You have to sit with it, face it 100% head on >> and grow through that.
(37:53) >> Yeah. Because nobody on the outside >> Yeah. >> can heal your pain. >> Yes. >> Or fill your void. >> Yeah. >> Okay. If a problem is coming to you, if a situation is coming to you, it is your headache >> to sit with it and uh grow through it because there is always growth there. >> Yeah. >> By sharing or complaining, especially sharing too, right? >> Yeah.
(38:16) >> It's not there's no solution for that that way. Yeah. >> 100%. >> And no big no situation is >> another thing I would like to say at this point is no situation is so big. >> Yeah. >> Uh that you can't come out of it. Any situation Yeah. >> So true. >> I've seen people battle >> all kinds of cancers.
(38:37) Oh, you can't even believe. >> Yeah. People who have been given 3 months, 4 months, 6 months to live. >> They are 15 years, 12 years up and running doing marathons. >> Wow. >> Yeah. There is a spiritual uh tangent to it which I talk about time is right. But what I'm saying is no situation is uh >> uh worst >> something which you can't handle.
(38:57) I've seen people come out of uh 800 900 crores of debt >> okay >> 2,000 crores of debt and they are in surplus 4,000 crores today just giving you an example >> you know I've seen kid uh mothers single mothers single fathers single marriages have destroyed a lot of people >> they've come out so strong uh the kids are doing so well now right >> so every situation in If you have the clarity to see it straight and be honest with yourself, >> you can come out strong.
(39:33) And the strength is right here. >> Yeah. >> For every human being to come out uh victorious in that situation. >> I can tell you that confidently because I've seen it multiple times in my own life. >> And I've seen quite a few people also. Yeah. Having having heard that one thing was running in my running in my mind maybe I was little curious like if you're sitting alone let's say if you're sitting in the beach alone just looking at the waves uh what what are the things that would be running in your mind what exactly that you would think
(40:04) yeah >> earlier maybe uh few years ago maybe yeah >> more things or more you know success and more uh okay >> all of it but now oh give Give me 5 minutes even 1 minute or 1 day doesn't matter >> okay >> let me be alone I'm the happiest >> I think that's a mindful journey right like from where you said before and you're thinking about uh >> I enjoy nature I enjoy plants I enjoy butterflies enjoy birds >> how did that transition happen I'm interested to know that >> beautiful question infinite consciousness >> okay There are various religions. Yeah.
(40:47) You know, >> Hinduism, Christianity, >> you know, Muslims, Buddhism, all kinds of religions. I don't discount any of these. These are all paths to reach the higher, >> right? >> But the infinite conscious consciousness is one. >> Mhm. >> I take the path of u uh yoga, kria yoga. Now when I talk about I talk about Lord Shiva I talk about u Lord Morgan >> okay >> Vinayaka Davyi forms these all and I do talk about u all these siddhars timeless >> yogis who still alive >> okay okay >> if I tell you something in this like in
(41:30) this video I mean like >> it's going to blow uh >> people might think I'm >> I'm a crack but I'll tell you >> okay >> there are people there are energy forms rather they're not people >> right >> there are energy forms >> okay >> who are 3,000 years old >> 6,000 years old >> 15,000 years old >> okay you mean >> all living in in the realm where what we are living maybe we >> not as a human being but as a form of energy >> as an energy form >> energy form >> yeah they have the siddhis to dismantle their body >> and be they can come as a bird they can
(42:04) come as a butterfly they can come as >> okay okay >> see I'm a doc I'm a surgeon that's what I'm >> I'm a very logical Right. >> Yeah. >> But yes, right now my life is very different. Yeah. >> Okay. >> I don't do drugs. Let me be open on on >> Right. Right. Right. >> People might think I'm doing drugs and I'm talking these things. No.
(42:23) I don't do any of those. Not just >> you experienced it. >> I have experienced these things and these things are my life now. >> Yeah. And it's a possibility for everybody as well. >> There are a few meditative techniques and >> ka yoga practices which can get you into these states. >> Okay. >> Yeah.
(42:40) The divine is always very giving Debbak. >> We living in such an amazing it's it's too big of a phenomena to even talk like >> yes >> uh and it is something which you can't talk it is something which you can't express because it is so big >> and it is there everywhere. It is right here as I'm talking to you there are energy forms around us too.
(42:55) >> Yes. Yes. Yes. >> There are energy forms uh >> which are helping this happen too. It's it's yeah just that we are we are so >> right >> uh thing with these five senses >> uh we only understand what we see what we touch what we hear >> yes yes yes >> yeah there are ways to transcend these limitations human limitations >> can I understand that largely meditation has helped you in this space ab like >> I've had some crazy experiences >> okay like maybe give me just one example like or a crazy experience Okay, I can
(43:30) even give you the date. >> Mhm. >> March 3rd, 2024. I will not say anything more than this. >> Okay. >> It was like a knock on my head. >> Okay. >> Out of the body experiences are real. >> Okay. this dimension what we call uh muruga vaya >> these are just just not words I'm lucky that I'm muttering those things in you know the podcast but uh they are for real >> right >> yeah right
(44:13) >> even when somebody says Jesus >> that energy form is for real you can't discount Roomie, everybody knows uh phenomenal mystic back in time. Like how we talk about Agati or Mahavar Babai and Kong 18 siddhas we say >> correct >> oh I can't even see when I'm talking I'm feeling something else >> okay >> because uh I don't know whether I should tell this on camera and uh confuse people you can have access these people are accessible these energy forms are accessible to everyone >> right >> okay okay
(44:56) >> without drugs without anything stupid without doing anything crazy. >> They are so easily accessible to everybody. It's just that you have to keep your body >> a certain way for them to >> access you. >> Yeah. To feel those dimensions, your perception. You can't be gross. You can't be so gross.
(45:16) You can only feel touch. You can only feel uh >> emotions. Then you will not feel those things. Those things are beyond emotions. >> Correct. Yeah. >> Yeah. It's right here everywhere. >> Yeah. Yeah. If you I had another crazy uh just a small thing I'll tell you. We all talk about technology. We all talk about GPS. >> The same March 3rd one of those incidents.
(45:44) I have one of the sophisticated cars. Why I'm telling you sophisticated is GPS cannot guide you wrong. >> Right. Right. If it's some car or a device where GPS is of low quality, sometimes it can get confused sometimes. >> But this car, there's no way the GPS can get confused. >> I am going in one direction, but this GPS is guiding me in another direction and taking me to a spot.
(46:10) >> Okay. >> And what I saw there was I can't tell it on camera. >> Okay. >> Whatever happened that sequence of events, >> which place was this? >> I can't tell. [laughter] >> I understand. I'm willing to uh share it with people because I've already started talking about these experiences and sharing mystical dream because I want everybody to >> get a [music] taste of this so that they really understand >> these things are not uh >> okay >> just bogus or some imaginative uh >> Okay. No, no, no.
(46:40) These these are [laughter] not and again I'm telling you very clearly. >> I don't do drugs, >> right? >> And all these experiences are just whatever I saw, whatever I felt and what I've been having just like how we are talking now. >> M >> it happened to me in such times. >> Okay. >> So, and it can happen for everybody. Um I've seen see uh there are so many people they don't come out in public that's all >> there are so many of these energy forms right >> and even if you go to a village I see this is mystical yogis and >> siddhars
(47:19) >> I'll tell you simple things you don't have to even go that deep >> you go to a a woman >> who lives in a village who's who's into farming >> right >> who's been into farming for 30 40 She will get on the field and she will talk to the plant there. She knows what the plant is feeling that day. She knows what the soil is telling that day.
(47:41) >> And the cow comes running to her. She knows what the cow is trying to communicate. >> Right. Okay. Okay. >> And she knows from which side the wind's coming. >> What is the communication for the plants? I'm not talking about even that yogis are realized being levels. People who live so close to nature >> especially people in villages >> are the most purest people because they are so uncorrupted in their mind [snorts] >> all they know is >> sur time types >> it's there so all these things are there even uh this moment unfortunately like
(48:16) the world is going >> so much away from it >> which is not good >> it's not good >> it's not good for your physical health it's not good for your mental health and you're missing out on a such a beautiful possibility which is happening right there >> for everybody. You know it's here. >> It just needs that opening.
(48:32) The portal is your body's a portal. There are like places in your bodies which are portals. It just has to open >> right >> cuz they're always giving. >> Yes. >> Your body is not ready to receive. >> Yeah. >> Mainly because of your mind. We're all stuck in these uh >> superficial things and we feel ourselves. >> I'm not saying you should not.
(48:48) Enjoy the world. >> Yeah. >> Yeah. But have access to that and enjoy the world. The world is even more beautiful. >> Even more beautiful. Correct. Correct. Correct. you won't get stuck in >> this emotional loop of things and >> maybe sometime I think I should travel with you to some temple that you're visiting. >> You should [laughter] you should you should please come and only people who are meant to >> hear this will hear this as I'm talking to you also.
(49:09) >> Yes. Yes. >> Because these experiences uh you should be so blessed to you should be gifted to even hear >> people should be gifted to even hear >> hear those stories >> what what we are talking right now because uh >> it's phenomenal because I'm a scientific guy. I was never >> right >> into uh >> that's why it's so interesting to all these facts coming from you uh than the regular people right >> and these are not from the books these are all from my life experiences experiences absolutely >> yeah and I don't have to impress anybody
(49:38) by telling this >> I mean already my list is full my patient list is full I'm already like >> successful as a doc and I I can keep going I mean I don't have to take but I I I >> I love to share these things Because I my habit whatever good happens to me >> I would love to give back give it to the other person like I love to share my happiness I love to share my >> right >> but this is the highest joy what I tasted >> okay >> it's yeah you can be high >> ecstatic yes >> all through the day knowing that the universe and the god energy infinite
(50:15) consciousness you're in that you're in the lap of that infinite consciousness you're protected every [music] single second, >> right? >> Every single day. >> M >> Yeah. Unfortunately, people don't realize that that's when the emotional turmoil happens. Insecurities come in, >> fear, fear of tomorrow. >> Yeah.
(50:38) First, you should start spending more time with nature and less time on the cell phone. >> Cell phones. >> Yeah. >> Awesome. Especially the algorithms the way things are going >> attention span of people have come down to less than 3 to 4 seconds. >> When u 2014 15 when we started doing this work people were a 5 minute video was less for them.
(51:01) >> Less for them. Yes. >> Anything less than 5 minutes was uh no it was not enough for them. Now >> 30 seconds >> 2 seconds 3 seconds. >> Yeah. From where attention span of 5 minutes to 2 to 3 seconds in a matter of 10 to 12 years what kind of damage are we bringing upon ourselves to the brain not just the brain >> to our consciousness >> and then where is the question of wellbe >> right >> this is just happened in the last >> 10 to 12 years of social media era and now the reals I mean it's technology I appreciate the technology but use
(51:34) technology >> don't get used by it >> learn to use technology But don't get consumed by it. >> So true. So true. I agree. >> Not become a victim of it because your brain I mean mental health is already a pandemic. >> 3 seconds if you're not able to withhold into something >> and how will you sun is always giving you something. Correct.
(51:55) >> Sun you can't see the sunray but you can feel the heat. >> Feel it. >> This is where this is how frequencies function. Every planet has a frequency. >> Every plant every being has a frequency. It's always communicating. It's always giving. Yeah. >> But when you're not attentive >> to that, then how will it uh even if it's giving, how will you know it's giving? >> Okay. Be there and feel it.
(52:13) >> Yeah. You have to increase your attention span. You have to pitch it up to a certain intensity so that you can feel the things whatever I'm talking. It's right here. It's everywhere. >> Yeah. >> It's a possibility for everybody. >> Yeah. >> That's why I thought I will start taking this to people and show ways how they can also enjoy these things.
(52:31) >> No amount of money can uh >> get you these things. No amount of power, no amount of uh social status or whatever you call uh nothing can get you these experiences experiences. So true. 100%. It's very interesting too. [laughter] >> It's meant to happen. No, nothing is a coincidence.
(52:55) I had to talk this and you had to ask me this because >> who was watching had to hear it from my mouth. >> Exactly. Exactly. Is there a place where you run when you feel like the life is heavy? Where would you go? >> I just close my eyes and sit. >> Sorry. I just close my eyes and sit. Okay. >> I don't run. You should not run. >> Right. Right.
(53:17) >> Yeah. Because I maybe earlier maybe like few years ago if I feel overstressed or something then I I'll go to the gym. That's my favorite. >> Right. That's your temple. >> Gym I just love uh working out and stuff. >> Right. Right. It used to be that earlier but now after all these >> things my life is very different.
(53:32) >> Okay. >> Just close your eyes and sit. You will get a >> right. >> Okay. Since you asked this I'll tell you. >> So temple is your mind is what you're saying. >> Temp body is a temple >> right? >> Mind is not a temple. Actually I would uh have you heard about >> you should you should go and read these names search for these names and understand the phenomenal work they have done.
(53:55) >> Okay. >> Yeah. You don't have to go to a temple to look look for God. You this is enough. But these people who can't understand this and who can't feel these things the temples have been created in a certain energy vortex >> which energy forms where your body is taken there naturally what has to happen it'll happen.
(54:14) So without you doing the hard work you go into those places and come >> right >> they will cleanse few things inside your system and they will work on your energy system in a certain way. Uh that's a very big topic to be spoken but bottom line >> you don't understand spirituality you don't understand any of these things just go into these energy centers and come out what has to happen for you >> feel better >> because there are so many things inside the body which you can't see >> what you see what you touch what you feel say I'm a do I'm a surgeon
(54:43) we have done we've done surgeries and we still do surgeries as a MBBS student most of the doctors also they would have opened up all parts of the body and you M >> if I tell you Deepak, >> have you seen the heart? >> No. >> You know there is a heart inside but have you seen it? >> No. >> 99% people don't get to see their own organs.
(55:04) >> Yes. >> Since I'm a doctor, doctors would have seen because they cut open people to help people >> like this. >> This is only the organs we're talking. There are so many things which actually keep you going which you can't see. >> Okay. >> Yeah. your nadis, your chakras, there's a complete different energy system that >> that keeps your body going.
(55:27) >> It is just not the physical organs you see. >> Right. >> Right. >> So coming back to the point, yeah, go to the temple without much questioning and logically dissecting it. Few real energy centers are there. Go in and come >> inside. Whatever you can't see, they have access to that. >> Okay. >> Your logical mind will not have access to it.
(55:46) >> Got it. >> I hope I made sense. >> Yeah, you did. you detect. So yeah, I want to quickly jump into um something uh back into your life actually jump back into your life. U I want to understand uh in general like uh have you ever been through any heartbreaks? Like in general like doesn't have to be love, life, relationship, it could be generally anything.
(56:13) Uh >> yeah. Yeah. Obviously multiple heartbreaks. >> Okay. >> Yeah. Yeah. every single day some in some way people >> right >> uh go through I've also been through multiple heartbreaks yeah >> okay >> not one or two [laughter] >> and has that changed your life forever somewhere >> it's made me stronger >> made you more stronger >> made me stronger >> mhm >> uh see then now it's very different the way I look at life >> but if you ask me minusing the spiritual >> mhm >> quotient of whatever I talk these days right >> yeah I mean definitely
(56:46) logical aspect if you want. Definitely it made me stronger. >> Was those goodbyes hard for you? >> Definitely goodbyes are hard. No, we have to be honest with that. If somebody says goodbyes are not not hard >> probably they're lying. >> They're lying. >> Goodbyes will hurt. It will pain. >> Yeah. >> But that pain is the portal.
(57:06) >> If you sit with that pain, >> you have the possibility of these spiritual experiences too, >> right? >> But that was not the reason why that happened to me. But >> okay, >> anything where you feel intense pain is a portal >> for you to open to these higher experiences. For my patients, cancer patients, >> not just cancer, like a lot of patients in severe pain, >> they have they've had uh few spiritual experiences.
(57:30) >> Okay. Uh you've seen that in hospitals too. >> I've uh Okay. Again, since the flow of the conversation, I'll disclose this >> that that gentleman is no more. >> Okay. phenomenal uh guy um who whose life was [music] dedicated to Shiva okay >> all his life uh >> he's in Chennai I can even give you the data >> I mean this is not some >> uh because people if Chuma you talk something they should not think you're talking something >> random stuff >> he passed away 8 months ago >> okay >> before that he came and gave me something uh he used
(58:08) to have a bunch of very precious lingers, >> right? >> He passed away when he was 80 plus. >> That's a different story. But when he was 68. Yeah. Yeah. His daughter-in-law runs a a yoga center. >> Okay. >> I don't want to mention the name on the camera, but I'm just telling you for the authenticity of the conversation we have. I'm just sharing.
(58:37) So this gentleman wanted to see me. >> So she was the vessel instrument who brought him to me. He has been wanting to see me for 6 years. >> Okay. >> I know their family as as a doctor from 2014. >> Okay. >> But it never happened that >> for me to come and for him to come and see me. But after my spiritual experiences, crazy ones.
(59:02) >> So she reaches out to me and uh Papa wants to see a doctor. He wants to give you something. >> Okay. >> He came. >> Okay. This is a >> you can even check with this cardiologist who the story what I'm going to tell you. >> Okay. >> Not story real time happening. >> Yeah. >> 5 years ago he had a heart attack.
(59:25) He was in the ICU. >> Okay. >> Then taken to the the >> dead. >> Goes out of the body. Okay. >> And the operation table, sees his body from the outside. >> Wow. Okay. >> Here's something very important. That is not his time. Comes back into the body. >> Okay. >> He narrates this to me, gives me something very precious which I've kept still and leaves the body after 3 months.
(1:00:00) Dies in 3 months. >> Okay. >> So, how will you comprehend this? How will he logically comprehend this? >> The cardiologist who he who treated him like during his episode. >> Yeah. He died and he came back and he told me this out of the body experience. >> Okay. >> So the higher >> the super conssciousness >> lovely >> it is for real.
(1:00:28) >> Okay. >> And Shivalinga Shiva easily we are talking these things. It's we are such blessed uh people to even utter these words. I tell you it's it's a very different uh world I think >> right >> and that's the real world. >> So amazing. >> Okay. >> Yeah. I think the doctors you guys are the people who see death more closer and more often too.
(1:00:57) So that is why when it comes from you especially this experience it makes a lot more sense to me. >> Yeah. And both scientifically and spiritually makes >> because if somebody told me all these things few years ago, >> I would have just discounted it. I wouldn't have I would have laughed at them, >> right? >> So what is he bullshitting like? >> Mhm.
(1:01:16) >> We living in a world where physically we're doing so many things and what is this nonsense energy dimension realm? I know no that is the realm. >> Okay. >> We are all 0.00001% of the actual real >> right. >> Yeah. [snorts] >> Yeah. And lucky we come from such a land uh where these things have been explored >> and uh explored and then given to people generations also. No.
(1:01:54) So doctor um in the [clears throat] spiritual tandi is there something that keeps you awake at night like something that uh I don't know if if that could be a fear or if that is something that uh has stayed in your mind for a very long time which keeps you awake. Okay. Okay. I mean I I 24 hours is not enough for me.
(1:02:27) That's what >> Right. Right. Right. Right. >> Yeah. That keeps me awake because I want to do so many things. I want to give this possibility and uh take it to the whole world. M >> then everybody will be uh >> right >> painfree in various layers >> right >> not just the physical pain >> right >> this possibility of not being reborn >> or the taste of ecstasy of the the high that everything is interconnected >> yeah this uh vision of mine itself it's an aspiration to take it to the 8 billion people >> that's what makes you not sleep
(1:03:09) >> that makes me not sleep [laughter] you taste these things and still >> go. >> Yeah, it's like amazing. I mean, it's not enough. It's not >> Yeah, you can just sit here and be high. >> You can let a gentle breeze fall upon you. >> It's a state of mind that you have. Do you even face any fear? Like >> what is fear? >> Yeah.
(1:03:40) what you'll do business you you'll lose >> or what or uh what is your fear like or somebody will tell something about the way you live your life >> why these are all like psychological things no >> m >> yeah if you get a glimpse of the higher a taste of that these things wouldn't matter >> right right >> yeah what what maximum what can people do >> the fear where does it come from either either it's from being judged >> or uh failing at something that you do none of these things what you do >> right >> have has existential consequences in context with
(1:04:14) the universe or the cosmos >> this these are only relevant to human beings >> like you know who will call you a failure another human being >> yes >> will call you a failure yeah the bird wouldn't call you a failure god the the dr wouldn't call you a failure it's going to give you another opportunity >> it's going to give you another beautiful thing you lost >> a relationship ship, for example, it's going to give you another beautiful relationship.
(1:04:40) >> I'm not saying because of that you keep cheating and jumping onto multiple people. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> If you're really true in that relationship and it failed and didn't or it didn't work out, >> you're going to get something better for sure. >> Yeah. >> If you put your heart and soul and you did a business and it failed, >> it's okay.
(1:05:01) You're going to get another opportunity where if you were honest with yourself in doing that, that's it's a very important thing. you will get another opportunity a bigger opportunity to do business or to make money or whatever and whatever is destined for you see all these conversations are meaningless deep conversations are meaningless in life [laughter] >> I mean I shouldn't tell you this see I >> I'm telling you >> understand this logically for your understanding >> the these are all things which we talk to make people understand >> actually you don't have to talk anything
(1:05:35) just close your eyes and sit your life what has to happen will happen. >> Yeah. >> I'm not saying for that you don't do your daily chores. No, >> you're well taken care by the whole. >> Okay. >> If not, you wouldn't be sitting alive and talking to me at this point. >> So true. >> Elimination would have happened.
(1:05:53) >> So true. >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> So, uh fear becomes invisible or uh >> you know fear exists. We know it exists but >> but you know it's not the it's not it's not the truth. >> Okay. Okay. Okay. >> Yeah. It is just a psychological it's your mind playing games. >> Okay. >> Yeah. >> Because I want maybe a 18 to 25 years youngster who is watching this exam relationship break could be anything.
(1:06:31) So on the bayati how they can go how they can uh you know go beyond that >> it's a beautiful question >> that is what I'm thinking like >> 18 to 25 year olds or even anybody for that matter especially 18 to 25 if you say >> exam >> take it easy >> right >> okay don't have to carry your parents expectations >> right >> already I'll tell you the younger kids.
(1:06:58) >> They're amazing. >> Just very smart. They know what they want. >> Yeah. >> They're very uh knowledgeable than the previous generation >> in a certain way. >> It's just that don't get do your best. Don't take the pressure of you want to do the best for your for your family or for your mother or your father. >> You do your best.
(1:07:21) Eventually your best comes out and that'll be good for whatever reasons you want. >> Okay. >> Same thing for a relationship. You give unconditional love. >> It's fine. >> And when the moment comes where you have to split or break break up, >> make that moment a beautiful moment. Don't make that a very uh nasty moment. >> Don't make it a very hurtful moment.
(1:07:45) Shouting, screaming, cry, pain. Obviously, breakups are not easy. I understand. You can cry. But don't make it miserable for the other person. Don't get abusive. >> Let go in a [music] very beautiful way. Mhm. >> So that the memories will >> stay >> will stay and it'll be a beautiful feeling. >> Love is permanent, >> right? >> But it keeps changing in people.
(1:08:08) >> You understand what I'm saying? >> Right. Right. >> So yeah, gracefully let go. There's something more beautiful waiting for you on the other side. For sure. >> I can I can guarantee you that. >> Okay. Is there um is there any part of you doctor that you are still trying to understand and I you are in a I feel you are in a different phase of life right now.
(1:08:34) So Ningles you have a very uh deep transition that has happened in yourself. So I want to I'm more curious to know like uh a part of you is there any part of you that you are you feel that you haven't understood yet fully? M not at this moment for sure. >> Not at this moment. >> Not at this [music] moment. I can I can tell that with absolute uh conviction.
(1:08:56) >> Right. Right. Right. Right. >> Yeah. >> Okay. So in a circle you feel that you know yourself more better. I mean know yourself better. Now >> I know my soul's purpose. >> Okay. >> I know why I am. >> Right. This is a very again I'm telling you it's a very big thing. I'm just telling it in a very casual note.
(1:09:24) People talk about spirituality. People talk about these [music] uh realized beings. >> There have been phenomenal realized beings. >> Okay. >> In our in our uh you know lineage in India >> that who am I? Ramadani asked that one thing is enough. There have been various other sages who have done that too. They won't even talk. >> Okay, >> one glance on you, >> the software inside you will hit you a very different way.
(1:09:57) >> Right? >> I want this to be a burning question in every single person. >> Okay. >> A burning longing to [music] go deeper within yourself. >> Then you will get to know who you are. self-realization. >> Okay. >> Then from that moment every second of your life becomes very beautiful. >> Bliss. Not even beautiful.
(1:10:26) It's absolutely blissful. >> You will still deal with humanly situations. You will still deal with the breakups, >> salaries, business losses, equities >> happens. Okay? >> But you will deal it in a very different way. M >> cuz you will deal from a point of absolute understanding and realization of who you are >> right >> clarity when that is not there then you will get thrown around beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beat beaten b b b b b b b b b b b b b b
(1:10:49) b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bashed around by the society and you will see the unfortunate thing what I see also is deep when you don't take the time out to realize yourself >> the world will tell you or people will tell you who you are. How do you come to that space is a very beautiful question.
(1:11:06) Spend time alone every single day, >> right? >> Before you start the day, >> first thing in the morning, no touching cell phones. Correct. >> No touching social media. One first one hour. >> Mhm. >> Okay. >> Wake up, sit in silence. There is a meditation technique which I teach people do, >> right? >> Easy but it works wonders.
(1:11:27) >> Right. >> Start with that. Now we call it the joy program. We keep doing those things called joy program. Okay. under that name we teach we initiate people into a a profound meditation technique >> uh again it goes back in time >> right >> uh from these uh siddhars >> right >> that will help you realize who you are if you want an answer >> right right got it got >> and I mean >> intensity >> one moment you sit with Akati or one moment you sit with Padanjali one moment you sit with any of these energy forms or you go to these temples one moment
(1:12:07) >> if you are intense enough that question inside is so deep within [music] you that you want to know it all >> it'll happen for you just like that all it takes is one second >> it would just >> yeah yeah if you have if you have that all these things what I'm trying to teach or what uh are tools for you to get there >> got it got it >> when you're really like intense to know [music] it just comes to you because it is waiting to explode within you >> mm M >> we don't give access because we're not intense enough.
(1:12:40) >> We do a lot of spiritual shopping. We talk a lot of spirituality. [music] We talk a lot of uh >> nonsense without even understanding the value of >> such a beautiful thing. So what I'm trying to tell you is uh yeah what has to what knowledge has to come to you at which time will come correctly.
(1:12:58) You just have to be open for it and not get stuck in the silly mind and live life and these human emotions over glorify human emotions and get caught up in these things. Enjoy it. Yes, definitely. That's the best part of being human. >> But then don't get caught up in it. >> Caught up in it. Yeah. >> Live every experience and let go with grace. Every moment is new.
(1:13:15) >> Okay. >> Every relationship, every thing you do, >> every sun ray which comes >> is different. >> Yeah. >> I mean nature is so giving. Why get caught up in these stupid human emotions and confuse yourself? Right. >> Right. >> Yeah. >> But do you think uh this has helped you in your healing journey also like as as a whatever the traumas as a human that we've been through 100%.
(1:13:47) It it heals you on a very etheric level >> on a soul level >> 200%. >> Okay. >> Because everybody has trauma. Everybody goes through pain. Even the greatest of sages and yogis who lived in the body. >> As long as you're in the body, you are bound to feel >> feel pain. >> Yeah. >> Emotional pain and stuff. >> And you have to heal.
(1:14:09) If your question is that, yes, this definitely spiritual foundation will heal you on a very very soulful level, >> right? >> And uh give a lot of clarity to God. >> Now people say that, right? uh [music] healing begins the moment you stop running and uh the moment you start uh listening to it. So that is something that uh as a code I've heard that a lot of times.
(1:14:36) So that is why I was wondering like uh have you started to listening to yourself and then you started feeling this and then you started to heal. Is that how it formed is what I'm trying to understand. M Kria yoga was a path for me. >> Okay. >> Which opened up uh these possibilities for me. >> Right. Right. Right. Started from yoga for you. >> Ka yoga.
(1:15:01) >> Ka yoga. >> Yeah. There are various other forms of yoga too. >> All the things that I talk now the realizations happened in in a moment >> right >> in a second. But >> that second probably wouldn't have happened. The software knows inside already at that moment years ago I was supposed to learn ka yoga. >> Okay.
(1:15:26) >> And purify my inner >> iners in a certain way. So that the possibility just happened for me right >> when the time was right. >> Okay. All right. So life just coming back to life. Nar we'll circle around spirituality. So I like to come like us to come back to life. So life what do you see as your biggest source of strength doctor? Uh I know spirituality is your uh source of u strength right now but uh the problem I see is not everybody understands the level of spirituality that you understand.
(1:16:09) People see themselves as normal human being. So on the level of understanding it takes time or they should be blessed to be in that space. Um but having said that um I think there should be a source of strength for them to uh come out of what they're going through right after tasting. >> Yeah.
(1:16:47) Yeah. Yeah. Uh why I come back to spiritualities after tasting something so beautiful. >> Yeah. Yeah. >> It's like you're taking strength directly from the source which created you. >> Yes. >> You know what strength? I mean uh you can't even quantify the strength that comes uh >> right. Right. >> So once you taste this uh yeah strength you can come out of anything.
(1:17:10) >> Okay. >> Okay. If you're not tasted this I I'll give you another analogy. You don't have to taste this. Leave it. >> Yeah. You come to me I will teach you. You taste. You will. Okay. [laughter] >> You will taste. That's a different thing. Right. Don't go by the mind. I'll fight it. I will push it. Turn inward.
(1:17:24) Listen to your heart. >> Right. >> Your heart has the power >> to help you come out of any situation. >> M >> maybe you'll cry 1 day, 3 days, 10 days, 5 days. You have the power right here, >> right? >> To come out of any situation. Even if you don't have to understand spirituality, >> okay? >> You just believe what I'm telling.
(1:17:46) >> Mhm. >> Yeah. The power is source is right within you. It'll bring you out of any situation and any situation comes my my mind I mean my face should come to their mind or your face should come to their mind >> so that they will understand this message clearly >> you can come out of anything >> that's beautiful Dr. It's here.
(1:18:01) It's right here. >> I agree that being being in a different space again like uh did that uh help you to forgive people for forgive the betrayals or u heartbreaks or anything that you have gone through? Uh did that help you to forgive them? Forgive those people. Forgive those incidents happened in your life? Yes. >> Okay.
(1:18:31) >> Definitely. Uh not just forgive. >> It even gave me more clarity utmost clarity of why that situation happened. >> Okay. >> Because uh your perspective is one >> for betrayal. Your p the other person's perspective might be another >> but in the heat of the emotion >> we fail to see the actual problem or the situation with clarity.
(1:18:57) >> Right. >> Yeah. So you will be able to see >> things with more clarity. >> Okay. >> And you you will go one step above forgiveness >> right >> uh of understanding why. >> How did you feel after forgiving? Like did you feel like little lighter or how did how do you >> it was meant to happen. >> It was meant to happen. Okay.
(1:19:19) >> Anything in your life which happened it was meant to happen. >> Do you know there's not forgiveness itself is not a word. I I don't there's so much talk about forgiveness and everything. You just have to accept >> right. >> Yeah. Forgiving you. How how are you bigger than the source that created you to you forgive another person? >> Okay.
(1:19:39) >> That person or that situation also came from the same source. You're also from the same source. >> M >> how can you forgive? I'm not asking how you have to forgive. >> Correct. Correct. >> Makes sense. >> Yeah. Accept it and you'll know why that happened and it was meant to happen at that >> point.
(1:19:55) And [music] acceptance not blindly accepting. Yeah, helpless acceptance is difference. It's different. >> You're helpless and not that you'll know okay perfectly well why that happened. >> Right? >> Then you'll have a very deep sense of uh healing within yourself also. >> Having said that um do you cry doctor? >> Yeah I do.
(1:20:20) >> You do >> a lot out of happiness though. >> Okay. How about sadness? Does that make you cry? >> Maybe I used to. >> Okay. >> Yeah, I used to. But now it's mostly not mostly all the time it's about happiness because o the divine is so exuberant. Deepak >> I'm I cry out of gratitude every single day. Maybe I don't sob.
(1:20:43) >> Lovely. >> But I'm so grateful. >> Okay. So yeah. Do you think what is your take on that? See crying is not bad, >> right? >> It is good to cry. It is okay to cry. Crying itself is a spiritual experience >> because when we men are not experienced of crying. I mean at least we are not uh seen low if we cry.
(1:21:12) Right? That is why I'm asking you this question. >> Crying is a beautiful thing. Yeah, >> it's one of the highest emotions. Beautiful emotions. >> Yeah. >> It's a divine experience. Crying itself is a spiritual feeling. >> Correct. >> Yeah. >> So, what is that one thing that you're most grateful for especially now in that in the period of your life? >> This moment. Yeah.
(1:21:32) >> This moment or in this phase of your life? >> Grateful to Grateful to be alive. >> Okay. to have these amazing uh >> experiences >> experiences through this human body. Very grateful being alive. >> Okay. >> What more do you need any any human being what the second we are alive? Let's say like um uh 10-year-old uh Ashwin Vijay is sitting on this chair and talking to you right now like uh with [music] uh the confused state of mind and the fear uh and the fear.
(1:22:21) So if he's sitting right next to you and expecting you to say something, what would you tell him right now? >> God is for real. >> Okay. [laughter] Right. >> The infinite consciousness is for real. Yeah. >> Okay. Because that holds everything, >> right? >> Yeah. Trust the higher, >> right? >> It always knows >> and it'll always do only the right things for you.
(1:22:57) It'll always do only the good things for you. >> Okay. >> Yeah. When everything that's happening in your life is meant to happen and will happen at the right time. >> Okay. But Tadalan Tandi if you have to give one final message for uh the world uh keeping in mind this would be our last conversation this for this lifetime that message >> don't worry about anything in life >> okay >> you're well protected by the infinite consciousness >> okay there's nothing to worry about in life you are well taken care every soul here has a purpose.
(1:23:42) Live yourself without guilt unapologetically, right? And the infinite consciousness is is mothering you every single second. So don't worry about it. Don't be too much in the head. Don't overthink things. Just live your life without judgments, without guilt about yourself. Most important. Okay. So thank you doctor.
(1:24:09) Thanks [music] for that time [music] which I'm very happy that we did this podcast today and thank you for being vulnerable. I don't know at least I have not seen you u [clears throat] talking about your life and going this deep and I'm glad we did that today and thank you for being very honest in this podcast also [music] and like I said you uh starting this podcast from you through you uh means a lot to me because I've already told you I've
(1:24:54) seen you like a big brother you're an inspiration [music] for me. So, thank you so much. I'm glad we did that. I'm happy you came here, doctor. Thank you so much. >> Thank you. Thank you, Deepuk. And this podcast, this conversation was meant to happen. >> Yes. >> This is going to change a million people's lives for sure.
(1:25:13) >> 100%. >> So, this is not a coincidence. >> Yeah. >> And uh not to sound cliche, people who are [music] who get to watch this, right? They will only watch this if they're meant to watch this. >> Right. >> Yeah. >> Right. >> And once they watch this, their life will never be the same. They'll have a great life. I think um the clarity with which you say that right that itself is actually u very inspiring and not everybody will have that clarity.
(1:25:55) And the clarity is something that I really admire from you. Like I just wanted to ask that that clarity that piece of clarity that you hold. If someone wants to have that clarity like how can they actually have that clarity like >> turn inward. >> Inward >> simple turn inward. >> Going back to yourself. >> Be straight with yourself.
(1:26:13) >> Right. >> Yeah. And there are those few meditative tools. >> Yeah. Which will give you absolute clarity. >> Okay. >> I I always believe in clarity in life. >> Right. Right. than hope or >> you know yeah so it's a possibility for everybody >> keep clarity as the highest >> if at all you want to keep a human emotion as the highest keep clarity as the highest >> okay >> once you have that yeah everything will fall in line and happy as we'll end this conversation thank you so much Dr. Thank you.
(1:26:44) Again, >> if the higher wishes, >> yes, >> part two will happen. >> Part two will happen. >> Whenever it is, >> whenever. Yes. Yes. Yes. Definitely. And and I also have a clarity that uh this is not going to stop here. >> And I wish you wholeheartedly >> Yeah. >> Uh to help more people. >> That should be the only objective.
(1:27:05) >> Yes. >> Help people. Yes. >> Make the world a better place. >> Absolutely. Before we leave, we have to make the world a better place. >> A better place 100%. >> Thank you, doctor. Thank you so much. >> Thank you. >> To everyone watching, if this conversation has touched your heart, please share it to someone who may need to hear this today.
(1:27:25) And remember, whatever chapter that you're going through right now, you don't need to carry it alone. Maybe that's what healing really is. Not forgetting what happened but how to carry it differently. Everybody you meet is carrying a chapter that they don't read out loud. This has been a soul healing conversation with Dr. Ashinai.
(1:27:51) And until we meet again, take care of your heart. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment